Quantcast

Fox News Says Justice Dept About to Issue Subpoenas to John Brennan from DC and FL Grand Juries

I would not get too spun up about this yet because investigators and reviewers in/around Washington DC, have a ton of catching up to do on the material evidence against former CIA Director John Brennan.

Additionally, there is an institutional aversion to targeting anything to do with the CIA because the information needed for most direct evidence is behind a legislative authorized locked door.

FBI building, left – Main Justice (DOJ) building on right

That said, Fox News is reporting that a grand jury in DC and/or FL is potentially going to be used to issue subpoenas against John Brennan.

The primary issue surrounds Brennan telling congress in 2023 the “Steele Dossier” was not used in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA), and current DNI Tulsi Gabbard releasing evidence proving it was.

(Fox News) – Justice Department officials in Miami and Washington, D.C., are actively preparing to issue several grand jury subpoenas relating to an investigation into former CIA Director John Brennan, Fox News has learned.

U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida Jason Reding Quiñones is supervising the probe; Fox News is told.

(more…)

DOJ Responds to Comey Motion to Dismiss – Provides Attachments of Extensive use of Daniel Richman to Leak and Shape Media

USAO Lindsey Halligan has responded to James Comey’s motion to dismiss the charges against him in a lengthy response and multiple attachment filing [Full COURT FILE HERE] – [Response MOTION HERE].

In addition to refuting the effort by Comey’s lawyers to challenge the appointment of USAO Halligan [See Response Here], the USAO office also provides evidence of James Comey’s extensive use of Daniel Richman to act as a cut out for leaks and communications with the media [Attachments HERE].

Beginning on January 2, 2015, James Comey hired Daniel Richman to be his conduit to the media for all things around the Clinton investigation.  Exhibit #3 highlights Richman emails to Office of Legal Counsel, Patrick Findlay, to begin the process of officially working for Comey as a special government employee. [Attachment #3 HERE].

There are multiple exhibits highlighting emails between James Comey (aka Reinhold Niebuhr7) and Daniel Richman [HERE-4 and HERE-5 and HERE-6 and HERE-7] proving the former FBI director did intentionally direct Daniel Richman to contact media persons on his behalf and leak investigative background information, or instruct them on information, James Comey provided. The evidence on this issue is overwhelming.

Daniel Richman, working directly on the instructions of James Comey, worked closely with New York Times journalist Mike Schmidt, husband of MSNBC’s Nicole Wallace, to publish material [ex. Exhibit #8].  Richman then coordinated the FBI director’s message with dozens of national journalists, writing the scripts for them to publish on behalf of James Comey [ex Exhibit #9].   Again, the evidence on this collaborative endeavor is overwhelming.

Interestingly, [Govt Exhibit #12] is the criminal complaint stemming from the FBI investigation which began on July 21, 2025.   The investigative summary notes the purposeful use of Room #9582 at FBI headquarters, intended to destroy classified evidence concealed in five burn bags.

(more…)

Federal Officials Bust Two Mississippi Sheriffs and 16 Law Enforcement Officers Running Drugs for Mexican Cartels

This is a remarkable story that has not gained significant attention.  Late last week FBI Deputy Director Andrew Bailey, the Dept of Justice and various law enforcement agencies announced the indictment of two Mississippi Sheriffs, city police chiefs and more than a dozen police officers who were running drugs and taking bribes from Mexican drug cartels.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Norther District of Mississippi coordinated the indictments [SEE HERE].  U.S. Attorney Clay Joyner of the Northern District of Mississippi; Deputy Director Andrew Bailey of the FBI and Special Agent in Charge Robert Eikhoff of the FBI Jackson Field Office made the announcement and held a press conference.

Apparently, what tipped off the feds was several arrested criminals complaining to state and federal law enforcement that local police were demanding bribes they could not afford.  The Mexican drug cartels were paying up to $30,000 to the individual officers, sheriffs and police chiefs’ and the local criminals could not compete with that scale of bribery demand.

(more…)

DOJ Criminal Complaint Against Dearborn Terror Suspects Mohmed Ali and Majed Mahmoud Highlight Intent to Carry Out Nightclub Attack

The 73-page criminal complaint filed by the DOJ [SEE HERE] highlights some of the evidence against the suspects in the intercepted terror attack in Michigan.  Both Mohmed Ali and Majed Mahmoud are residents of Dearborn, Michigan, who the FBI intercepted prior to their carrying out a Halloween terrorist attack against a likely LGBTQ nightclub in the northern suburb of Ferndale.

The complaint outlines an ISIS inspired attack with a foreign collaborator of the two gunman who visited them prior.  Intercepted cell phone communication, encrypted apps, as well as an overseas FBI confidential human source recording conversations about the terror plot are all part of the criminal complaint.

The suspects purchased AR-15 rifles, shotguns, pistols, ammunition and Go-Pro cameras as well as tactical gear in what the FBI calls their advanced planning of the attack.  The suspects also met at a Michigan gun range to practice shooting in advance.  The intercepted communications reflect the intent to target a “nightclub or disco” similar to the Orlando, FL, Pulse Nightclub attack and the Paris, France, Bataclan theater attack.

The lengthy criminal complaint [pdf HERE] outlines a lot of details behind the planning, communication and coordination of the events with several co-conspirators.  This looks like one of the first times we can recall when the FBI intercepted and stopped an Islamic terror plot before the action was physically taken.  Good job FBI!

(more…)

Senator Eric Schmitt Outlines What He Wants to See Next Following Initial “Arctic Frost” Information

Nine sitting U.S. Senators, dozens of President Trump’s staff and thousands of Americans were targeted as part of the FBI investigation known as “Arctic Frost.”  Senator Eric Schmitt, a former attorney general from Missouri, outlines his perspective on what should happen next.

The information to congress about the Arctic Frost investigation is coming from FBI whistleblowers, not from Director Kash Patel or Deputy Director Dan Bongino, and the depth of the targeting evidence held within the FBI is apparently hidden from leadership review – or they would be releasing it.  So, Senator Eric Schmitt wants to extract all of the pertinent information from inside the DOJ and FBI and then launch congressional Watergate style hearings about it.  WATCH:

.

(more…)

Director Patel Announces FBI Thwarted Michigan Terror Plot – NBC’s “Fusion Ken” Is Not Happy About It

FBI Director Kash Patel announced earlier today that federal and state law enforcement had stopped a Halloween night terrorist attack that was going to take place in Michigan.  Former Fusion GPS operative, now NBC “journolister” Ken Dilanian, is not happy about it.

Director Patel made the announcement via Twitter saying, “This morning the FBI thwarted a potential terrorist attack and arrested multiple subjects in Michigan who were allegedly plotting a violent attack over Halloween weekend. More details to come. Thanks to the men and women of FBI and law enforcement everywhere standing guard 24/7 and crushing our mission to defend the homeland.

(VIA FOX NEWS) – […] A top federal law enforcement source told Fox News earlier Friday that the attack plot was tied to international terrorism, but more information was not immediately available.

The FBI said Friday that it prevented a potential terrorist attack in Michigan, arresting multiple suspects accused of plotting violence over the Halloween weekend. […] The Detroit Public Affairs Office confirmed to Fox News that members of the FBI field office in Michigan were in Dearborn and Inkster this morning, but there is no clear indication if this was connected to the thwarted attack. (read more)

Writing for NBC, Fusion Ken is not happy. “Senior Justice Department and FBI officials expressed frustration Friday that FBI Director Kash Patel publicly disclosed an investigation into what he called a “potential” Halloween weekend terrorist plot near Detroit — before investigators had a chance to flesh out key details, including whether the attack actually was imminent, two people familiar with the matter told MSNBC.

(more…)

DOJ and FBI Whistleblowers Continue Providing Evidence of Arctic Frost Targeting Operation

Senator Ron Johnson underlines a key point being missed by many.  All of the revelations about the FBI’s Arctic Frost investigation against President Trump and his supporters, are being provided by evidence carried to congress by DOJ/FBI “whistleblowers.”

Pause and reflect on that observation for a few moments.  The public awareness of political targeting by the DOJ/FBI is coming from ‘whistleblowers’ to Senator Chuck Grassley.  It is not Attorney General Pam Bondi and FBI Director Kash Patel bringing forward the information about the weaponized use of their institutions.

If Pam Bondi and Kash Patel were in control of the root systems within their agencies, they would be the ones bringing forth the information; they are not. Bondi and Patel are not in control.  Instead, the sunlight is coming from a few people within the organizations who are pushing the evidence out. Senator Johnson is providing a very deliberate point here:

One of the ongoing frustrations within the current dynamic is Pam Bondi and Kash Patel continuing to talk publicly about the honor, integrity and fidelity of the institutions they lead; without a public admission and statement about their agencies being comprehensively corrupted by the operation that Barack Obama and Eric Holder carried out.

(more…)

FBI Leadership Stakes a Position in Opposition to Expanded Authority of Director of National Intelligence

It has often been said that a person cannot serve two masters.  Throughout years of reviewing the activity of the FBI, one larger picture is clear; the primary mission of the FBI is to protect the interests of Washington, DC – not to protect the interests of truth.

There are two recent sub-contexts for an internal conflict taking place between the Director of the FBI, Kash Patel, and the Director of the Office of National Intelligence, Tulsi Gabbard.

♦ The first issue surfaces from the ODNI’s office investigating the potential for foreign intelligence to have participated in the background of the Charlie Kirk assassination.  The director of the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), Joe Kent, has been reviewing the potential for Charlie Kirk’s assassin to have received influence or support from foreign interests, specifically foreign intelligence.

FBI Director Kash Patel is not happy that NCTC Director Joe Kent reviewed the investigative case file of Tyler Robinson as part of the NCTC review.  Presumably, Patel is worried that any investigation of potential support for the assassination may create reasonable doubt for a jury in the case against Robinson. {STORY HERE}

On one-hand the issue is somewhat territorial, with the FBI guarding their investigation in order to ensure a successful prosecution.  However, on the other hand, if the investigation is to find the truth of the issues behind the murder, then why would the FBI be concerned about the NCTC checking to see if associations in/around Tyler Robinson may have contributed to the assassination?  The truth should have no agenda.

(more…)

House Oversight Committee Releases 100-page Report on Joe Biden Autopen – Requests DOJ Open Investigation of All Executive Actions

The House Oversight and Reform Committee has released a 100-page report [pdf HERE] highlighting how people around Joe Biden hid information about his cognitive incapacity and worked around the issue using his autopen signature to authorize presidential actions.

The House committee has released the video and transcript of all the witnesses questioned during their investigation [SEE HERE] to support their contention and referral to the Dept of Justice for a criminal investigation of the events.

WASHINGTON—Today, the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform released a staff report titled “The Biden Autopen Presidency: Decline, Delusion, and Deception in the White House.” The report exposes how President Joe Biden’s top advisors, political operatives, and personal physician concealed the President’s mental and physical decline from the American people. The findings reveal that as President Biden’s condition deteriorated, his aides exercised presidential authority and facilitated executive actions without his direct authorization, including misusing the autopen and failing to properly document decision-making processes. 

Following the findings of its investigation, the Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) sent a letter to the U.S. Attorney General Pam Bondi requesting the U.S. Department of Justice conduct a comprehensive review of all executive actions taken during the Biden presidency and scrutinize key Biden aides—Dr. Kevin O’Connor, Annie Tomasini, and Anthony Bernal—who pleaded the Fifth Amendment during the investigation. Chairman Comer also sent a letter to the District of Columbia Board of Medicine seeking its review of actions taken by Dr. O’Connor to determine any potential wrongdoing in his medical care of the former president. (more)

(more…)

Stephen A Smith Claims There’s a Cultural Conspiracy Being Carried Out by President Trump Against Black Sports Organizations – Perhaps Russians Might Be Involved

Portland Trail Blazers head coach Chauncey Billups, Miami Heat guard Terry Rozier and former NBA player Damon Jones were arrested Thursday over their alleged participation in two major illegal gambling schemes — one involving bets placed on NBA games, the other involving underground poker games — investigated by the FBI.

Working with organized crime groups, NBA “insiders” such as Rozier and Jones would pass along confidential information in exchange for some of the proceeds, said Joseph Nocella, the interim U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York. “They relied on corrupt individuals, including Jones and Rozier. They also used misused information obtained during long-standing friendships they had with NBA players and coaches,” he said. (more)

However, Stephen A Smith sees something more nefarious afoot, as President Trump is executing a conspiracy of criminal investigations against the cultural sports of black Americans.  Smith notes the NBA, NFL and WNBA are all likely targets of a vast FBI sting operation, intended to target people of color who are engaged in sports and conducting criminal activity.  There’s also the possibility of Russians being involved in the set-up.  WATCH:

.

Can you imagine the brain function that leads to this type of a conclusion?

(more…)