Quantcast

More Mug Shots Than Birthdays – Police Identify Armed Gunman Who Attacked Former CNN Host and Husband…

Tomorio Walton was 27 check out the number of mug shots here.

Former CNN anchor Lynne Russell was also a deputy sheriff, private investigator and martial artist. Her husband, Chuck de Carlo, who also reported for CNN, is an ex-special forces man with a biography well versed in defending himself.  Together they had his and hers guns with them in their hotel room.  Perp picked the wrong couple to mess with

CNN imageALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) —The man fatally shot by a former CNN reporter at an Albuquerque motel had fled parole in Tennessee, police said.

Albuquerque Police Department spokesman Tanner Tixier (tih-SHAY) said late Thursday that Tomorio Walton had absconded from parole out of Memphis and it wasn’t clear how long he had been in New Mexico.

Chuck de Caro and his wife, Lynne Russell, were in their room when Walton, 27, allegedly tried to rob them, authorities said. (more…)

Kate Is Dead Because Donald Trump Is Not President – Five Time Deported Illegal Alien Felon Kills Another Innocent American… *Update* Trump Tweets, Liberal MSM Heads Explode…

update-1UPDATE 7:00pm EST YES !! Donald Trump tweets the story and, as expected, the media go into apoplectic spasms of simultaneous moonbattery and splodey head – with jaws agape. How Dare He !!

trump tweet immigration
trump tweet immigration 2

This is exactly what Trump should do. And the reaction from the liberals in the media will exemplify why this is so dangerous to them. Remember, liberals jump on shootings to call for gun control, they exploit every tragedy for political benefit; yet they will now rail against Trump for calling for a secure border – against the backdrop of this story.   Do Not Back Down – Call Dem’s out on their hypocritical and selective moral outrage.

Kathryn “Kate” Steinle, 32, was shot to death in broad daylight by alleged shooter Francisco Sanchez in front of her dad and a friend.  Sanchez, 45, is a 7-time felon who should have been handed over to immigration authorities following a Bay Area arrest four months ago. Kate’s mother, 69-year-old Liz Sullivan said, “She just kept saying, ‘Dad, help me, help me'”. Two television news crews reporting on the killing were later mugged at the scene, with a masked gunman pistol-whipping a camera operator.

This is the winning 2016 campaign message: => President Obama empowered Kates’ killer to murder Americans. Candidate Trump has vowed to stop the illegal invasion of Mexican criminals.  Who will you vote for? (more…)

Halfway Through Year – Baltimore Stands At 144 Homicides, Up 48 Percent Over Last Year….

Shockingly, none of the 144 murdered were killed by flags.  Mayor Rawlings-Blake says the current level of slaughter is “disheartening”.  Last month, Rawlings-Blake said city police officers need to do their jobs or face internal discipline…

baltimore mayor faceBALTIMORE – Danielle Wilder said she has moved from her Baltimore home but isn’t telling anyone — even family members — where she lives now..

“The next thing, one of us will be dead. We don’t know. We have moved, and I have not given my address to family members. We just don’t know,” she said.

Wilder lost her sister, Jennifer Jeffrey-Browne, 31, and nephew, 7-year-old Kester “Tony” Browne, last month when the mother and son were found shot to death in their Southwest Baltimore home.

The Brownes are two of the city’s 144 homicide victims in the first six months of the year, a 48 percent increase over last year. Much of the surge in violence has come in the aftermath of the April 19 death of Freddie Gray, which touched off protests, rioting, looting and arson in the city. (more…)

Update: Rowlett Police File Felony Charges In Coordinated Brutal Assault Against Girl / Toddler….

texas beating♦  The brutal attack took place on Friday June 19th; ♦  Bragging video was placed on U-Tube by Ernest Irizarry Jr. on June 23rd; ♦  We saw the video on June 24th and put out a reward for information; ♦  24 hours later, on June 25th, we were able to identify the attackers and location; ♦  On June 27th the Rowlett police filed a warrant for arrest;  ♦ On June 29th the attacker turned herself in to police.

Update below the fold:

♦  July 1st The Rowlett Police Department update with the following information: (more…)

Walking While White – Family Of Victim David Poole: “He Will Not Recover”…

A 44-year-old father of five brutally attacked, smashed in the head.  Doctors now tell the family there is no hope, “he will not recover”.   His wife and kids have not left the hospital since the night of his attack.   Friends and family are now seeking donations for funeral arrangements:

David Poole 2MCKEES ROCKS, Pa. – The sister of a man who police said was robbed at random of $60 while walking through a park in McKees Rocks last month told Channel 11 News he likely won’t recover.

“The doctors tell us there is no hope for his brain. His brain is completely damaged,” said Tina Ernst, the victim’s sister.

According to Ernst, her brother, 44-year-old David Poole, was walking home with a friend near West Park on May 26 when they were surprise-attacked by three men.

Ernst said her brother was hit in the head with an object and taken to the ground, cracking his skull. (more…)

Race Hoax – Man Arrested For Attempting To Create Appearance of Racial Crime….

colorado hoaxCOLORADO – A Colorado Springs man was arrested after police believe he left racist messages outside a church.

Vincent Broughton, 44, who is black, is facing charges for committed a bias-motivated crime and disorderly conduct.

The signs were posted outside the New Covenant church that is predominately attended by African Americans. One sign references the KKK. Another reads, “Black men beware, you are the target.”

The messages had the congregation on edge. (more…)

Virginia Murder Defense Team Demand Grand Jury Racial Details For Past 5 Years…

A strange motion from a 2013 cop killer case in Virginia sniffs eerily similar to the beginning of a “Disparate Impact” defense.

virginia thug imageIn an otherwise ‘under-the-radar’ murder case involving a suspect named Russell E. Brown III, charged with killing Virginia State Police trooper Junius A. Walker, a defense motion surfaces that could potentially be alarming.  The defense team wants to investigate the racial composition of Dinwiddie County grand jury members:

Brown is charged with eight felony counts, including capital murder of a police officer, in the March 7, 2013, killing of Walker, 63, who was shot in his police cruiser on Interstate 85 after the officer rolled up to Brown’s vehicle stopped on the shoulder to see if Brown needed any help.

Police said that after shooting Walker with a Russian-made, .308-caliber semiautomatic rifle and exchanging gunfire with another trooper, Brown dropped his weapon and fled, disrobing as he ran. He was found hiding naked in the back of a car at a nearby towing company. After his arrest, Brown told authorities that God had directed him to shoot Walker.

(Via Richmond.Com)  […] Capital-murder suspect Russell E. Brown III’s public defenders also want to investigate the composition of Dinwiddie County’s grand jury system over the past five years in an apparent effort to detect racial or selection bias in the grand jury process, according to recent court filings in the case.

(more…)

White House Blocking Release of Clinton/Obama Phone Call During Benghazi Attack….

I’m beginning to gain an Attkisson-like appreciation for Catherine Herridge when it comes to pursuing the truth behind the Benghazi FUBAR.   We know from prior research and published media that President Obama and Secretary Clinton spoke via phone at around 10 to 10:30pm on Sept 11th 2012.

Clinton previously stated she was in her Washington DC office while communicating with her White House contact and assigned liaison Tom Donilon –who was in the White House with his spox Tommy “Dude” Vietor – when POTUS and Clinton talked via phone.

White House 9-11-12 Donilon - McDonoughobama-hillary-holding-hands-wh-photo

(Via Fox)  New documents released by a federal court show President Obama called then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on the night of the 2012 Benghazi attack — but the contents are being withheld by the State Department.

It had previously been disclosed that Clinton and Obama spoke the night of the terror attacks. But the documents offer additional information about the timing of the call — after the initial attack on the U.S. consulate, but before the second wave where mortars hit the nearby CIA annex and killed former Navy SEALs Ty Woods and Glen Doherty.

The contents of the call, however, are being withheld, not because the information is classified but because the administration claims they represent internal deliberations about the 2012 terror assault. (more…)

Brutal Rowlett Teen Attacker Now In Custody – Police Say Attack Was “Premeditated”…

For some apparent reason the statements by the local Rowlett authority continue to appear fraught with contradictions as they clamor for the ‘Safari Principle’ rule book..   

TEXAS – The teen involved in an assault last week in Rowlett is now in custody.

Police identified the girl on Friday and by Sunday night were able to get her into custody with the cooperation of her and her family.

texas beating

She was immediately processed into the Dallas County Henry Wade Juvenile Detention Center in Dallas on charges of injury to a child and assault. It is up to a judge on whether she will remain in custody. Her name will not be released because she is 13.

Rowlett Police issued an arrest warrant for suspect over the weekend following the video going viral. The controversial video shot last week shows a 3-year-old child was caught in the attack and could have been seriously injured. (more…)

Homeland Security Issues Terror “Warnings” For July 4th Holiday…

Unfortunately because former Pentagon lawyer Jeh Johnson is now head of the DHS, and specifically because Secretary Jeh Johnson is in that position as a result of his use of a career IOU for keeping his mouth shut in May 2011, and with full acceptance that Jeh Johnson is a political operative of the highest order, we are faced with the following consideration filter:

Is there really a heightened or anticipatory threat, or is Secretary Johnson merely trying to cover his ass in the event that something actually happens – so he can look back and say “we gave warnings”.

You decide.

jeh johnson

(Via USA Today) Federal authorities have warned local law enforcement officials across the country about a heightened concern involving possible terror attacks targeting the July 4th holiday, a U.S. law enforcement official said.

While there was no specific or credible threat of attack, the official said the intelligence bulletin prepared by the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI alerted local colleagues to the ongoing threats posed by the Islamic State and other homegrown extremists. The official was not authorized to comment publicly. (more…)