The pregnant woman was knocked out cold on the ground by the punch. The man behind the attack was a Brooklyn man named Willie Stephens, 33. Officers found Stephens three blocks away and arrested him.  This brings the confirmed number of knock-out victims to 27 so far in 2014.

(New York) The pregnant woman who was sucker-punched for no apparent reason Thursday was so traumatized by the cruel attack, she’s too scared to set foot outside, she told The Post on Friday.

“I was just walking and somebody slapped me in the face, he pushed me and I fell down,” said Jannatul Ferdous, 34.  “I’m scared. My neck and back hurt,” she told The Post, refusing to step outside of her apartment.

The seven-months-pregnant victim was walking on a sidewalk in Bedford-Stuyvesant at 3:45 p.m. Thursday when the attacker stormed her from behind, she said.

willie stephens“There were some security guards on the street who grabbed him, I don’t know what happened. I went to the hospital.”

Her unborn child was not injured, she said, adding, “The baby is OK.”

Ferdous had no clue why the violent jerk targeted her, she said.

“I don’t understand … The police asked me why he pushed me and slapped me. I don’t know why. He just did it.”

The attacker should be imprisoned, she said.

“He’s a bad guy. He should be put in jail,” she said. (link)

The PC infected mainstream media, and even law enforcement, have consistently tried to claim the race-based “Knock Out” assaults are mythical in nature.

Various manipulations of labeling have taken place with some calling the attacks “a game”, or more specifically, “the Knock Out Game“.

It is also known on the street as “polar bear hunting“, or “Cracka’ Smacks“.

Until we honestly confront the reality of what is taking place we cannot expect to see this trend stop. Every single one of these attacks is identical. A black suspect -usually a youth- a specifically intended random white or asian victim, a random blow to the face/head:

2014

New York, New York (near NYU Campus Greenwich Village)

Philadelphia (Brick to face)

New York city, New York (male victim)

New York City, New York (female victim)

Baton Rouge, Louisiana (victim killed)

Cambridge, Massachusetts

St. Cloud, Minnesota (victim killed)

Flint, Michigan

New York, New York (six victims from same thug)

Charlottesville, Virginia

Denver, Colorado

Rochester, New York

New York, New York (victim Killed)

Houston, Texas (two victims)

New York, New York (female victim)

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Ferndale, Michigan

Baltimore Maryland (two victims)

New York, New York (72-year-old victim)

New York, New York (Pregnant female victim)

2013

Brooklyn, New York

Queens, New York

Peoria, Illinois

Winton, North Carolina

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Brooklyn, New York

Fort Myers, Florida (89-year-old victim)

Chicago, Illinois (Victim killed)

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

New Jersey (13, 14 year-old attackers, Victim killed)

2012

Chicago, Illinois (victim killed)

Michigan (victim was armed and shot attacker in buttocks)

St Paul, Minnesota

Chicago, Illinois (Victim killed)

New York, New York (Tourist victimized)

St. Louis, Missouri

This is what it looks like to be a victim:

Houston metro attack

This is not a myth, or urban legend !

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Gang Initiation Rites, media bias, Police action, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to 2014’s Knock Out Victim #27 Pregnant Woman – Seven Months Pregnant – Baby OK – Suspect Captured

1. justfactsplz says:

He should be charged with attempted murder times two. These are animals that are doing this. We are being taken over by waves of crime everywhere you look.

2. Lucille says:

Despicable! These hoodlums need to be called out for the terrorists they are. Payback started with the advent of Obama. His agenda is an evil force which is infecting the entire nation. He gets to have Secret Service protection for the rest of his life, however; while the rest of us get to live (or not) with the disaster he’s leaving behind.

3. labrat says:

I grew up in NY, my uncle was a fireman in Bedford-Stuyvesant for years. No intelligent white person would walk (or drive for that matter) near that neighborhood.

• steffmckee says:

Given her name, she’s probably a Coptic Egyptian immigrant who can’t afford a better neighborhood.

• steffmckee says:

I stand corrected. Is this the same person? Ferdous first female paratrooper

• Ewald Ebing says:

It’s an Arabic name, but the spelling “Ferdous” seems to be particular to Bangladesh, or at least to South Asia (a more regular Latinization would be Firdaus meaning ‘Paradise’. Jannatul is a contraction of Jannah/jannat + -u- (case ending) + def. article “(a)l, so the name means “garden of paradise”. Don;t know how common the name is over there.

• Ewald Ebing – I’m impressed… seriously! Pattern loves this kind of stuff! I was elated last year when I picked up my very own Oxford English Dictionary at the library’s annual book sale. Sadly, I can only do English… Thanks!

• treeper1956 says:

Given your name, I would say that your pretty sure that you are better than the rest of us- Please would you give us a friggin break with your intellect
        the issue isn’t affording a better neighborhood , sugar pie-
        the issue is a pregnant woman with a baby growing inside of her surviving a sucker punch by a black thug.
        There is no, none, zilch, nada excuse for it-
        please – don’t try to justify horrific behavior

4. These young Negroes are simply trying to get in some last-minute shenanigans before ISIS sets off a dirty bomb in New York.

What does the Mayor have to say about the attacks? – “What attacks?”

5. allhail2 says:

Throw him in prison with, “I punched out a pregnant lady. I’m a stud, come try me” screen printed on his jump suit

6. anniemae says:

And once again, this was a grown, adult male – not a ‘young teen’.

• Blonde in Red says:

Exactly. These thugs are 6′-something and over 200 pounds by age 16, hardly babies and usually bullies and well into criminality by age 18.

All non-blacks need to protect themselves from black dysfunction, not out of ‘racism’ but out of ‘survival’.

Good grief. It’s pathetic how the LSM will try to warp the narrative but those of us with two eyeballs to see and two ears to hear know what the dealio is.

7. strat4evr says:

Only when it happens to someone’s sister, mother, grandmother or their brother, father or grandfather will most people show outrage. When a 7 month pregnant woman gets attacked with-out provocation and there is no public out-cry but a thug commits strong armed robbery and attacks a police officer then gets shot is greeted with public out-cry including rioting and lawlessness is a testament of just how twisted the rule of law is being followed and enforced by MSM, the Justice Department and Politically Correct blind in one eye and can’t see out the other far left liberals.

8. treeper1956 says:

Hey a-hole
    this is a female with a BABY
    let me repeat, because I can not comprehend what you have done
    a female, a-hole–is this how you show the world how manly you are?
    an unborn BABY- a child who has no means to protect himself
    Karma, please almighty God, Karma
    Until each and every one of us stand up to say “enough”
    this will continue
    the time has come.
    stand up and say enough.

9. Pingback: The Usual Suspects – California “knock out” Attack – Navy Veteran Victim… - Rage and War

10. lysolmotorola says:

Yeah. A myth. To paraphrase a popular song by a leftist, I offer this comment:

You know, if one person, just one person, does it, they may think he’s
    Really sick and they won’t believe it.

And if two people do it, in together, they may think they’re both faggots and
    They won’t believe either of them.

And if three people do it! Can you imagine three people walkin’ up,punching some whitey and running away They may think it’s an
    Organization!

And can you imagine fifty people a day? I said FIFTY people a day walkin’ up,punching some whitey and running away
    They may think it’s a MOVEMENT,