Devin Nunes Discusses Flynn Case and Durham Criminal Investigation…

HPSCI ranking member Devin Nunes appears on Fox Business with Jackie deAngelis to discuss the latest developments in the Michael Flynn case and the John Durham investigation.  WATCH:

Additionally (Hat Tip Techno-fog) who helps connect some dots left during recent comments by DOJ Spokesperson Kerri Kupek about “delays in proceedings” and what might be the most likely cause.  Good stuff, that makes buckets of sense.

I cannot (yet) go into details without seriously undermining my own efforts.  However, this previous GJ delay completely aligns with my own boots-on-the-ground information; and the previous statements by AG Bill Barr and DOJ Spox Kerri Kupec.

Keep smilin’…

And more importantly, keep living your best life…

I’m back on the road tomorrow… and things are good.

When we originally mapped this out, the mid-August timeline always appeared to be the inflection point. That’s why I made it my own target date to organize massive ‘Phase-2’ sunlight in the event Barr/Durham failed to deliver. Everything is proceeding swimmingly.

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, AG Bill Barr, Big Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

385 Responses to Devin Nunes Discusses Flynn Case and Durham Criminal Investigation…

1. kleen says:

“That’s why I made it my own target date to organize massive ‘Phase-2’ sunlight in the event Barr/Durham failed to deliver. Everything is proceeding swimmingly.”

Roaches don’t like that. The swamp roaches will hate you.

2. mtk says:

This is all coursed based on a SD responce comment he made a few days ago.

Stay safe. covid real in south florida, as for the storm. You’re fine.
    Stay out of the hotel gym and skip the pool.
    Drink bottle water, also skip the ice.
    Just saying.

I am of the opinion that the spike in positives here in south florida are correlated to viral shreading from an infected person’s sweat becoming water borne.

• Hans says:

I say BS I checked the Lab results.. yes they are on line by location.. check them ..
      86 tests 86 positives.. 74 test 74 positives.. 100 percent positive I don’t think so.

No not buying it.. I’m out going to the pool, out for dinner, enjoying life.

• Your Royal Highness says:

The virus has NEVER been isolated! Never!

• SanJac says:

ALL health departments be it state or federal have been nothing but propaganda on numbers. When labs in Florida have admitted they were off by 90% you can bet it’s probably a higher number then that.

When one lab reported 100% positive test results but didn’t bother telling the public they only tested one individual should be enough for that lab to be shut down. When the military Tricare had to admit the 600.000+ positive test were not actually positive the curtain has been pulled back to what’s going on.

A positive test in the military is a military career ending test. We are being hoodwinked everyday.

• Jaap Titulaer says:

Actually it was a bit worse. They reported different numbers/percentages back to the hospitals (& other testing places) than they did to the CDC.
          So the CDC received 98 of 100 positive (97 out of 104, 55 of 60 etc), yet the hospitals (etc) received the actual numbers 9 out of 100, etc.

Not simply an error (sure there will be as well), or bad test results (those surely will be there), but clearly reporting two different things for each batch. That is unlikely to have been done by accident. And is likely continuing.

I do hope that no idiotic admin person decided to pay those sites by positive test, instead of simply by test performed…

• Jaap Titulaer says:

Oh, and another funny one. In Asia and EU the tests are linked to ID (a unique person). So an ID is found positive, that’s reported, not the number of positive tests.
            Seems this practice is not always followed in the US.

In all places (well at least EU, KR, JP etc) you get multiple tests after you have been found positive. And thereafter also multiple tests after you have been found negative. Some once 1x positive you remain so until you score 2x negative. And given the many false positives, there are people who had a whole string of pos/neg test before they were cleared again.

And, apparently, a lot of the positive tests reported in (say) Florida were secondary confirmation tests for the same ID (person) already reported as positive earlier. Which shouldn’t count because the ID is already counted as positive.

• mtk says:

I work at a major regional hospital in Florida.
        Internally, I know for a fact we are batting around a 14% in our positives test results.
        We have conducted nearly twenty thousands tests over the last two months.
        Why do I know this, I am privy to the daily running totals. We are doing this level of testing as a precondition before any services are rendered.

As for some labs reporting 100% positive rates.
        Bone up on how advanced our medical insituitions are.
        Many labs reporting 100%, specifically the labs reporting with just a few tests being performed, are labs conducting more advanced analysis on already confirmed positive patients.

Here is the kicker, “I suspect many of these mild infections are not triggering an immune antibody responce. Meaning the virus many have a second stage, that we are yet to see several months down the road.

• trialbytruth says:

Mild cases.are mild because of an antibody response. Good God man how stupid do you think we are. That is not a reteorical question by the way. I truly would like an answer.

• mtk says:

Uhm… Think HIV. Duh.
            Often the first sign of hiv infection is a mild flu like cold.
            The introduction of the virus into the body upon replication starts producing copies with antigens with your own antigen signature. Hence no antibody (immune system response)
            Scared… I am.

• Will Hunt says:

If you’re frightened – you should self quarantine and stop telling the 99.6% of the not at risk population what they should be doing.

• lemmonee says:

Question, what about T cells, any chance that they also provide some help in a milder case presenting, say from exposure to one or more of the four common colds caused by a corona virus?

• KBR says:

mtk, you mention that you work for a major regional hospital, but do not state what your position entails: are you medical or business office personnel? Are you medically or business trained? At what level do you understand how tests work? At what level do you understand testing error sources and errors in interpretations of test data? Are you knowledgable by training about specificity, accuracy, sensitivity? What is a polymerase, and how does it work? Are the proteins in SARS and SARS2 in any portion identical, or similar enough for one to be identified as the other in qrt-PCR assay?

The HIV virus is different than Coronavirus of any type. HIV is a retrovrus. Corona virus are not retrovirus.

“Both are enveloped single stranded RNA viruses but that is about where the similarities end.

Retroviruses have two enzymes; reverse transcriptase that converts the ss-RNA into ds-DNA, and then have integrase that inserts this viral DNA into the host’s DNA. Once the viral DNA integrates into the host DNA it is called a provirus. From there the host cell treats the viral DNA as its own, producing the proteins to assemble a new virus.

Coronaviruses are also single stranded RNA viruses, only they use other mechanisms to infect cells. When the viral RNA from a coronavirus enters a host cell it looks just like the cell’s messenger RNA. Its ready-to-go message is read, copied and translated into new virions.” (Quote from Bev Dyas MS (2007) Biology & Infectious Diseases)

Please do not fear because of confusion in how different viruses replicate (continue to increase such that disease occurs.)

One virus Kingdom (taxonomy) is NOT the same as another.

Covid19 (aka SARS2) is of Kingdom Orthonaviriae, Family Coronaviridae
              There are 15 other known families in Orthonaviriae, each having distinct characteristics.

HIV is of Kingdom Retraviracetes, Family Retrovidiae
              There are two other known families of Retraviricetes (one is a cacao-plant root virus)

• You are full of radical (illogical) excuses for being afraid, but you are about as credible as Jerry Nadler or Nancy Pelosi. You sound like Obama at Lewis’s funeral, using it to throw out baseless, political lies about the “peaceful protesters” and those who would protect us from them. The blatancy of your lies is telling. Those of us who have had personal experience with covid19 know better. Anyone now promulgating fear, especially if they (you) claim to be in the medical field, should not be given any consideration as being trustworthy. Fear is an absolutely false position in this. To me, you are a patent phony.

• trialbytruth says:

Well I hope you don’t.get aids not sure what that has to do with this puppy of a virus. It kills people.who are at end of life much llike pnuemonia often referred to is the old man’s friend.

• The Demon Slick says:

My take is that people are going inside because it’s so hot. Inside it seems to spread easily. Outside the uv light from the sun kills it. It’s not scientific it’s just my observation. In the spring the sunbelt was wiping it out, then it got hot, like really hot, for almost an entire month. Deaths went up. (I only go by deaths, they’re inflated a lot but nothing like case numbers, those are not even close to real. I expect that cooler weather meaning 80s not 90s and 100s will turn it down again.

• KT Prayer Warrior says:

Agree.I

More people sit in a/c in Texas, Arizona, and Florida now. Same reasoning for other areas seeing increases….except “protests”. And that is because of all the spittle from them screaming. Should limit them all to 9 minute screaming sessions…

• irisandopals says:

I was looking at county numbers dashboard for (thru ADHS) southern AZ – and they’re running about 14% positive on the PCR for the disease event. The big “surge” in July – just may be correlated to the huge surge in testing during the same time frame. Just maybe – cuz the % positives are pretty consistent at 20% during peak testing. And now our testing numbers seem to be drifting down, alot – but they’ve managed to put in a mask everywhere policy. So if it’s for policy effect we can ease off until we need to push it back up – save some money back for the next round. Serology at about 5% for the event

• Deplorable D says:

The CDC and FDA have admitted their is a number of false positives. In fact, they admit on July 1st a positive test may be any number of coronaviruses, or even bacteria. Roche Labs states on their paperwork the test is not adequate for diagnosis. We have seen tests in CT with a 64% false positive rate.

The most accurate test claims they only have a 4% false positive rate. 52 million tests yields just over 2 million false positives. We have a little over 4 million positive tests in the US. 2 million of those cumulative positives have been resolved leaving. It is possible the 50% “asymptomatics” are actually the 2 million false positives. Just food for thought. We also know the PCR test will test positive if a person has coronavirus fragments, meaning they were not actually infected. Their body successfully killed the virus on its own.

Now as Fauci is saying we must wear masks forever… and yesterday said we should also start wearing goggles, this is a power grab. We all agreed to shutdown for 15 days, so they extended the shutdown. We all agreed to wear masks, so now they made them mandatory always. This is about seeing how far we can be pushed before we say “No more”. As long as we keep complying, these guys will keep taking.

• Dave Hunter says:

I’m retired and a golfer in Broward. When they shut the courses down here I drove to Naples 2-3x per week to play. Since they’ve reopened here I’m playing 3-4x per week. I use the pool at my little complex, too, sometimes with others. I only wear a mask to pay my greens fees and shop, but I don’t have much contact with people and so have not gotten sick. I have only met one person, a golfer, who said he had the crud but it only lasted about 4 hours and was actually symptom free when he got tested.

• Fresh air, a bit of sunlight and a good walk. Exactly what I do off the course. A wonderful natural way to increase immunity and stay healthy. Enjoy!

• Fools Gold says:

My daughter in law is an RN in the emergency room at our local hospital. She starts clinicals for Nurse practitioner Aug. 11. Very proud of her. They’ve had admissions for COV19 since it hit TN. The great news is not a single person has died from it in this hospital but many nurses get headaches daily from mask wearing all day.

• Mouse says:

Interesting. The warmer it gets the more I sit out. I would anyway but with any virus running about, mild or overblown or not, I prefer my daily Vitamin D and UV. Go Sun!

• alrisu says:

A couple of days ago I heard that some democrats were accusing the republicans of deliberately spreading the virus. Alinsky’s, “rules for radicals”, says to accuse your enemy of doing what you yourself are doing. Projection is out in the sunlight with these traitors. So……..

Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals is a 1971 book by community activist and writer Saul D. Alinsky about how to successfully run a movement for change.

A letter from Hillary Clinton to the late community organizer Saul Alinsky in 1971 was published by the Washington Free Beacon.. In it, Clinton, then a 23-year-old law school graduate living in Berkeley, Calif., informs the Chicago activist that she had “survived law school, slightly bruised, with my belief in and zest for organizing intact.”

• Maquis says:

Wondered myself what they might be doing to pad the numbers, maybe they’re afraid they got caught and have to preempt the news.

• trialbytruth says:

If as earlier posted.we.have a 64 percent false positive then that would require a conformation test and if that was positive a third.

So 100. positive test retest @ 80positive test ( the actual 36 plus 64 percent of the false) that Rd test @ 60 positive tests

So 240.positive.test results for 36 sick people care to go for a 4th round?

• Jan says:

Gag me with a spoon!!

• golfmann says:

Makes me wonder what’s on those China SEEDS?
        Seems mighty ODD to me.

• cantcforest says:

The tests mean absolutely nothing. You should play some game with a street corner sharpie.
      Deaths!! They are declining.
      I’m at risk. I haven’t caught it yet, but I expect to. There had damn well be a medical person there to hand me HCQ-zinc.

• tpwbama says:

Be wise to check if your GP will prescribe at the beginning of symptoms….or a walk in clinic….then you will know beforehand and not be pressed when not feeling well…..I know a lot of areas will not give unless admitted to hospital when symptoms have advanced too far for it to help. I wonder if poor Herman Cain when first had symptoms was able to take hydroxy…when admitted to hospital he was already having trouble breathing.

• Texican says:

Ditto, I’m high risk. I have respiratory and immune complications, in my late 50s. We’ve located a supply line of HCQ to pair w zinc and Z-Pack if/when I catch it, in the event we can’t get a doc to prescribe it. HCQ is cheap because it’s out of patent, and it’s widely prescribed for things other than malaria. Lupus and Rheumatoid arthritis to name a couple. If you need it, you probably have a friend, or a friend of a friend who has a supply. Plan ahead. Don’t wait til you have a crisis.

• Plan ahead is right! 46 of our 50 Governors put some level of special orders on HQC. Some states have extra firey hoops to jump and some I think are still forbidding drs from prescribing it.

• LadyLibertyII says:

One of our posters said that you can purchase it from India without a prescription. It is sold over-the-counter there.

• tpwbama says:

Thank you will look into that. I hope our President has looked into backing away from all med ingredients made in China and making Pharma buy from India . At least until we can make it all here. No telling what China would put in our meds. Scary…..

• Bluejay says:

Please look into the doctor from west Texas who is treating patients with an asthma steroid (debunoside?) with an inhaler and treating at an early stage of infection. Name is a Richard Barlette and claims very good outcomes.

• allin4freedom says:

Take Vitamis D and C, zinc, and Q

• dayallaxeded says:

Explore treatment options in advance. Early treatment–like less than 5 days after symptom onset–is critical, if you have comorbidities. Fortunately, HCQZZ isn’t the only game in town anymore. Oral, injected, and inhaled steroids (inhaled much much better/safer for diabetics) have been effective and are getting great reviews from lots of actual doctors, as opposed to the big pharma shill bureaucrats. Just be sure you’re not going to get the “take 2 aspirin and call me when you want to get on the ventilator” treatment that far too many people in NY and NOLA got early on.

• rarcangelo says:

You can’t be serious, can you?

• rarcangelo says:

From the beginning, the failure to EVER isolate, purify, or actually discover a novel coronavirus by correct procedures has NOT been addressed…. this equates to meaningless diagnostic tests and meaningless case numbers…..there is still no conclusive diagnostic proof that anyone is carrying a novel virus, including Herman Cain, who also had Stage 4 colon cancer…

• steph_gray says:

I had read that no virus can withstand chlorine in pool water.

Your mileage may vary.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Hope that’s true . I’m at the pool I joined almost daily.
        Hate being cooped up indoors. Have both lefties and sane
        people as members. Longstanding rule: No National politics.
        Works well most of the time.

Last week? YTG had some fun with one of the WORST of
        the lefties. Gal actually shows up to local softball games and
        takes a knee.

I used the word “Bigly” around her. She said “That’s a TRUMP
        term”.
        I said ” I know. I voted for him”.

She said “I’ll forgive you”.

I said: “For what? Voting for my conscious? For
        64 years worth of life observations?”

She actually still says Hi! to me. Of course, I’m on the board,
        so there’s that.

• minnesotamike55 says:

Or hot tub water which is HOT, along with chlorine. I try to soak every day.

• anna says:

There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, or water playgrounds. Additionally, proper operation of these aquatic venues and disinfection of the water (with chlorine or bromine) should inactivate the virus. However, chlorinated water alone should not be used as a surface disinfectant. CDC recommends use of EPA-registered household disinfectantsexternal icon to disinfect surfaces. Follow the instructions on the label to ensure safe and effective use of the product.

this is a cut and paste lifted directly from the CDC, regarding pool water safety.

• glenndc says:

MTK, look at the Texas data fiasco, collaboratively goosed by the med schools and the pub health people, its public data.

Don’t know how to insert external tables and charts, but here is the comment I have to the summary tables:
      “See footnote lower left. They were including ‘probable cases’ in the #s. and some of the increases were a result of 5000 ‘backlogged’ cases being reported in july. The death #s are also now going to be from actual death certificates that say covid is the cause vs. hospital reporting. This will be better, but will now cause abnormalities in the data again. Some say texas has over 300 deaths yesterday from covid, but the table from the state shows something different (below)”

Then, do yourself a favor and read up on the Swedish data, no lockdown, all bars and restaurants, factories and offices stayed open. Swedes advised to avoid old people… If I remember correctly, they are at herd immunity, minuscule number of new cases or deaths, and their economy and lives are intact.

You said stay out of hotel… Why-ever for>
      Gym? ditto, only young healthy people go there, re-state your guidance as “if you have an elderly relative, avoid visiting them, otherwise, live a normal life”
      The Pool? Really, highly chlorinated water, and in the sunlight (UV)?
      Drink bottled water? Are you kidding me? We have perfectly safe filtered and chlorinated water in these US, come on, man!
      Ice? I don’t even want to think what is in your assumptions.

We have been buffaloed with the express intent of tanking the economy to defeat PDJT. Planned and funded by the Alinskyites in the Dem party and their Chinese Comunist Party Allies.
      What a magnificent distractor. Get people arguing about whether the flu was engineered, so they forget to think strategically.

• dayallaxeded says:

Hotel ice can be nasty, unless the machine is cycling a lot and being properly maintained. Nothing to do with ‘rona. Just the usual nasties, like fruit flies, bacteriae, etc.

• scslayer says:

We’re all in this together.

🤢

3. sunnyflower5 says:

🎶On the road again
    I just can’t wait to get on the road again
    The life I love is makin’ music with my friends
    And I can’t wait to get on the road again…

• Your Tour Guide says:

Weird coincidence. Was just watching the video for Cannonball 1
      theme song with my oldest son. Thought that he’d like watching
      the Lamborghini Countach, as well as Farrah Fawcett in her prime.

4. Leon Brozyna says:

I’m once again a ten-year-old waiting for Christmas … it’s taking forever … I want it now . now . now . now !!! The slow drip, drip, drip of subtle hints are maddeningly delicious. Are we there yet ??? (And love the increasing silence of the guilty).

• mr.piddles says:

I agree. An indictment makes a great Stocking Stuffer.

• WhiteBoard says:

a good indicator is here.

Obama’s legacy is blown if he comes out of the shadow/mask and starts showing his true radical agitator revolutionary nature.

Obama would not of blown his cover by doing what he did at Lewis’s event if he knew POTUS was not coming after him.

Read between the lines or look at the actions.

If Leo Terrell gets sick – stand up.

• SanJac says:

He already has and everyone just has to watch the John Lewis funeral to see what Osama truly is and how he truly is the leader of this whole Op.

• WhiteBoard says:

the more we realize that POTUS is going after Obama really – you get that butterfly nervousness and wonder do you really want it.

• Tl Howard says:

Barack Obama certainly announced today at that funeral that he’s fighting for his legacy or his life. His vitriol, his outright stirring of racial hatred is his way of saying, “I can’t let Trump be re-elected or I’m screwed.”

• tpwbama says:

I sent my tweet to @realdonaldtrump….LOCK HIS ASS UP…….simply don’t care about being uncouth at this point, Just they way Obama walked up to give his funeral speech was gross.

• waterthelibertytree01 says:

His disgraceful bully pulpit diatribe was simply him knowing his days of freedom are numbered. He’s floating the idea/notion that someone else is responsible for the pain in the country………. he’s projecting YET AGAIN.

I heard delicious news that his day is coming to answer for his 8+ years of lawlessness……AND IT WILL STICK!!!

• Norma Jean says:

So agree White Board. Let’s hope SD has uncovered “his true radical agitator revolutionary nature” in his findings. Obama turned the John Lewis funeral it into a campaign event. While he launched into a discussion, hitting a plethora of topics including the Voting Rights Act, granting statehood to the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, turning Election Day into a national holiday, implementing automatic voter registration, getting rid of the Senate’s filibuster, and nationwide civil unrest following the death of George Floyd.
          Desecrating a funeral with campaign issues, what kind of sleezy person would do that…an opportunist.
          Some say powerful and passionate, there was nothing powerful about his speech. Frankly, he resonated the tone of Reverend Wright… forget Obama’s hope and change; victimization is in. Spreading the blame for black persecution around on lots of people and epochs with his fake accent that he turned on and off.
          Obama tried to reclaimed his political pulpit spotlight with a stark warning that President Trump who has done more for American and it’s citizens is a grave and imminent threat to American democracy and racial justice…this guy is so pathetic.
          Yes, still in his revolutionary mode.. stoking. Let’s be honest about who is fanning the flames of racism.
          He’s an arsonist on multiple levels.

5. Deplorable Canuck says:

Great time-line. I am up country and out of contact from the 3rd to the 15th. Be back just before TSHTF. :-). We continue to pray for your success Sundance, and for the success of all the Patriots who are helping you directly!

6. Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

“they already have him (FLYNN) under investigation in 2016”

No doubt in my mind anymore
    DRAGON was a preexisting FLYNN investigation prior to Crossfire Razor.
    Folded in under Crossfire Hurricane.

7. ruckwarrior says:

I’ve always got this feeling that something out of nowhere is going to be revealed…

Deuteronomy 31:6
    “Be strong. Take courage. Don’t be intimidated. Don’t give them a second thought because God, your God, is striding ahead of you. He’s right there with you. He won’t let you down; he won’t leave you.”

• jediphantom says:

Well PEDOGATE is breaking.
      And this is just a tiny fraction of what is to come.

As for SPYGATE? We are getting closer. The delays are very frustrating.
      But I trust Durham. And now Jensen.
      By the way, as an aside,

…Devin Nunes is a VULCAN.:-)

DEPLORABLE JEDI.

8. wxobserver says:

I could not bear to watch the entire Barr testimony earlier this week. I got disgusted and turned it off. But Devin puts this in a whole new light and I realize the Dems disgusting behavior was in fact a good sign.

The closer you get to a heavily defended target, the more flak you take.

• spren says:

My dear Dad was a captain and lead bomber pilot in WWII flying 65 combat missions, mostly in B-26s. That was one of his favorite sayings. “You know you’re over the target when you start taking on flak.” At the end of his tour he was 23 years old! Imagine the snowflakes of that age now ever being able to do what they all did.

• Marygrace Powers says:

spren… that’s a pretty DAMN AWESOME DAD!!!!

• botchedcasuality says:

My Dad and his brother did too. Shot down captured, escaped, lived into their late eighties.
        I miss the Great Generation.

• Kroesus says:

They had hard times and accomplished much but unfortunately, you can add responsibility for today’s troubles at their feet. After suffering the Great Depression and protecting the world in WWI they had a sense of misplaced compassion that led to the radical led 60’s of their children. This is the beginning of the troubles of today.

• MGBSE says:

Sadly the feckless Republican Party is responsible for the real damage to America … the courts … prayer in school ended in the 1960’s and the slaughter of the innocents was legalized in the 1970’s … AND THEY DID NOTHING TO STOP THE EVIL!!!

NOTHING life altering to a Country should ever be left to the courts … it should ALWAYS be voted on by We The People … the RATS have destroyed America by legislation & Supreme Court rulings … and now we know the RINO traitors – like the Bush Family – were/are in on the destruction all along.

• Will Hunt says:

My Dad was a WWII vet as well in the Pacific theater. When I think about his age at the time…early 20’s I am always stunned and awed by what he and others did for their country.

• Mouse says:

Having spent a bunch of time talking to Mustang and other vets, a corollary might be: if the flak gets you before you drop the payload, you’ve died for nothing. The flak, to continue the analogy, has been blistering for some time now.

9. mr. deacon says:

Nunez said it. The Appeals court is mostly made up of leftist activists. They cannot afford to give Flynn any voice until they have excoriated his character and credibility. Flynn knows what happened to the WMD’s. He knows everything about spying on citizens and political opponents, Benghazi, the Iran Deal, the fake DNC hack, Ukraine and pipeline deals, payoffs, skimming, kickbacks, Uranium One, ties to child trafficking, ties to drug cartels, Al Qaeda, ISIS, illegal arms deals, Fast and Furious, Muslim Brotherhood influence, Project Casandra, the Climate Change Hoax, Communist Chinese influence, and on and on. The move is unprecedented and needs to be stopped now either by Barr or Trump. Remove or indict the leftist perps on the bench that are responsible.

• jeans2nd says:

Remember also – if Lt Gen Flynn does not have a specific answer, he knows exactly where to look to find it.

• Amy2 says:

Maybe if General Flynn had written a book about all these things, we could use the dem playbook and say this prosecution is payback.

• cantcforest says:

I hope Gen. Flynn is going for exoneration and will bankrupt Lawfare, the DNC, the Clintons, Obummers and especially the Deep State pissants.

• donna kovacevic says:

My hubby a Canadian or European descent keeps asking how was Obama able to accumulate all that money while president. That $15million property in the Hamptons just a fraction plus all the trips around the world? Both of us can’t stand Obama as much if not more than Justine, he truly is an evil djavo. Satan. I noticed when Maria B had Valarie J on, she has had a transformation of her face hair etc. How were they all able to extract all that money is my question. Justine got his ass grilled today, but instead of answering questions he learned from Obama just to yap, nothing to do with questions on hand. I would love to see both JT and BO hang for all to see. God Bless PDJT.

• donna kovacevic says:

I am sorry it should say “of” not or European.

• Kroesus says:

$30M advance on an unread book, $50M contract with Netflix, etc. Hillbilliary went from in debt from legal expenses from Monica and Paula to $250M in reported wealth just 13 years later.

• Will Hunt says:

and they want Trump’s tax returns! hmmm a rich guy who became a politician or a politician who became a rich guy…

• Snellvillebob says:

The first time I saw this happen was when Ronald Reagan was paid $2 million for a speech in Japan after leaving office. President Reagan and the Prime Minister of Japan made several military agreements during his terms.

• Dr P says:

Remember
      – Reid nuked the Senate rules
      – so the empty suit could stack the DC CCA

• Francesca says:

I hope Gen.Flynn has recorded everything he knows and has multiple copies is safe places.

• botchedcasuality says:

Sounds like Flynn should have whistleblower protection.

10. “I cannot (yet) go into details without seriously undermining my own efforts.”….Hmmmm.

Gee, I wonder if the Head Treeper was in town the same time the, or a, Grand Jury was meeting……….

11. sarasotosfan says:

Reclaiming OUR Country!

Any Conspiracy that does not include Barack Obama as a conspirator is going to fall short of justice.

12. Big Ernie McCracken says:

I am disheartened that the indictments are, presumably, being pursued in DC rather than the EDVA. Considering Brennan is at the center of the coup, it should not have been difficult to indict the initial conspiracy defendants in EDVA and indict subsequent co-defendants in the same district. It would be much easier to get decent juries there than DC.

• Hans says:

Don’t worry.. just think about charging the people trying to influence the jury pool.

Charge them with federal crimes.. voluntary corruption.

• irisandopals says:

Well, why wouldn’t the GJ be up in Connecticut? Is Durham working out of DC? CN is also in various stages of lock down and quarantines, and if there is conspiracy on the table makes more real estate available for court shopping.

• irisandopals says:

• Texican says:

No. Flynn’s case is in DC. No way to know where grand juries investigating other things have been empaneled. I thought 2 years ago that if things were well coordinated, indictments would come down within a week or two of Labor Day 2020. It’s starting to look that way. I’m cautiously optimistic that people who know what they’re doing are coordinating a B-52 attack on Democrat corruption at the highest levels. The Dems are behaving like they know it’s coming.

• botchedcasuality says:

“The Dems are behaving like they know it’s coming.”.
        Convenient to be pushing “release of prisoners” due to COVID-19.

13. Facts are pesky lil boogers!

14. ziegler von strahn says:

They can give whatever excuses they want.
    It was always going to be middle of August. I said that 3 years ago. They’ll save this for the election to start marching Democrats in cuffs…namely, look for it to happen anytime after Monday August 17th when Biden and running mate will be locked in at the DNC Convention.

15. truthbomb says:

Does anyone know if the grand juries have resumed? Obviously, locking everything down including the courts was one of the Swamp’s goals.

16. Thank you, Sundance. Blessings to you, to those you love, and to those who love you.

17. Bogeyfree says:

In digging around the DC Court website were Techno Fog got the order stating that the Grand Jury anticipates the possibility of reopening the week of June 15, I also found this………

A grand juror questionnaire that was sent out.

Opening sentence says….

As explained in the accompanying letter from Chief Judge Howell, your grand jury service is scheduled to resume on June 17, 2020…………

So this is encouraging that it adds credence that the grand jury has indeed opened back up as there is no new order extending the closure past 6/15 since that original March order.

Click to access GrandJurorQuestionnaireforGJ20-01.pdf

I so want Seditious Conspiracy 18 US Code 2384 along with many other charges.

18. Raptors2020 says:

Bongino speculated that the Russian Collusion conspiracy had been closed out, long ago, with deals and trade-offs.

General Flynn’s guilty plea may have been a small part of that larger deal. By withdrawing his guilty plea he reneged on that deal: that’s why the Democrats are furious at him, and that’s why they feel justified in their wild persecution now.

Knowing Obama’s personal hatred for Flynn, Barry may have nodded his approval for some larger deal with President Trump by Mueller, in return for a pound of flesh from Michael Flynn. That nebulous deal is in limbo, and Barr feels unable to move, at least until Flynn’s case is truly resolved.

• Hans says:

What your smoking ..might want some of it..

Barry may have nodded his approval of some larger deal.. Barr feels unable to move… a in return pound of flesh from Micheal Flynn..

You sure come off as very a person who has posted before thinking..
      not only there will be no pound of flesh from Gen Flynn.. before it’s over he could own the law office that fraudulently represented him..

• Robert Smith says:

I’ll pass on that whole theory.

I think it’s to the death.

• KMD says:

NO DEALS

Gen Flynn is a patriot…as is our lion, President Trump!!!

They are both gladly taking “slings and arrows” for our country, and for us…

3.9M views? My a$$! Prolly more like 30…

19. HoosierDaddy says:

Wow! So even the. Durham Investation was paused by this plandemic. How convenient. I have a hard time convincing myself that the timing of this effing plague is not intentional.

The Dems are ‘All-In’; pandemic? So be it.

20. Skidroe says:

Move ALL grand juries to WV. I think the largest % of people voted Republican in 2016. Plus it boarders DC.

21. kallibella says:

Thank you for the update Sundance! Great to read your plan is going well.
    ……………………………………
    I ask the Lord God omnipotent to keep you and preserve you and give you wisdom. May He grant you travel mercies. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

22. Lark says:

Safe travels. Godspeed. Many thanks and prayers for all you do.

23. lambgraham says:

Things that make you go Hmmmm regarding Barr Testimony:
    1- Barr speaks about delays in grand jury but Maxwell was arrested and a grand jury was called in 1 day.
    2- He was quick to state to Nadler, “What enemies of the President have I indicted?” Does Barr realize that someone who happens to be an “enemy” of the President could be guilty of of a felony?
    3- When Steve Chabot threw him this snow ball question. Are the Federal Marshals storm troopers? His response was along these lines, “Well they usually wear a suit and tie but due to the violence against them they are wearing fatigues.”
    4-When questioned by the always reliable Louie Gohmert on the US Attorney Berman firing he expounded on it a bit, but when asked about Ohr’s employment at DOJ , “:I can’t talk about personnel matters .”
    5-When Ken Buck questioned Barrr on Antifa arrests, he gave the impression that investigations were only initiated 3 months ago. This terrorist group has been on the rampage for years.
    6- During Jim Jordan’s questioning we learned that an investigation was initiated 3 months ago on unmasking. Admiral Rogers gave President Trump a heads up on unmasking 4 years ago. Sundance has speculated that there could be as many 50,000 unmasking requests during Obama’s Presidency. Why wait 7 months before an election to start this critical investigation?
    7-When a Republican Representative expressed his concern on the delay of the Durham investigation Barr gave his fall back answer, “You can’t order this on a menu. I understand your concern this could go away if Biden wins in November. ” Once again Barr showed 0 urgency to bring charges against the coup plotters.
    8- Barr was no where to be found defending the Civil Rights of McClosky’s against the Soros bought and paid for St.Louis DA.
    Barr was beat up and disrespected because he does not strike fear in the Democrats. They wanted to keep the heat on him so he postpones the results of his findings after the election.
    His refusals on criminal referrals and not indicting the subjects who signed off on FISA emboldened the Democrats to go on the attack.
    Sundance keep working on your Plan B . Were going to need it.

• tpwbama says:

Forgot about Barr’s promoting the” Russia interferes in elections” look see…. by going along with it. I pretty much agree with your analysis of Barr testimony…..Don’t know if he is purposely misleading the crooks…Gosh I “hope” cause his performance was weak.

• Your Tour Guide says:

His verbage and body language that day ( the day where
        Rosenstein looked like he’d need a change of skivvies),
        gave me massive pause.

I would have like to have heard a much more sneering
        tone when he referred to the “Russia, Russia, Russia”
        nonsense. Instead , his tone gave it validity, IMO.

Might have read him totally wrong. I can read people,
        but I absolutely suck at poker. Barr might be real good
        at the game.

• Justin Green says:

There’s a fine line between Barr admitting that Russia meddled in our election (as they do every election cycle) and saying that Trump colluded with them. Two different things. Democrats love that people confuse the two.

• Ray Runge says:

Agree with your assessment of Barr. Barr’s legal response, no indictments to date, seems to be moved along when irrefutable documentation of coup criminal activity comes to light. Without Grenell’s massive release, I believe Barr would have simply continued with the figurative Bagpipes routine.

Also agree that Barr was treated like last weeks garbage by the House Juduciary Committee because he has not responded to a single coup criminal in a court of law. Brookings Institute and LawFare are the brains of the Dims congressional delegation. No one involved in the Ukrainian coup hoax and Russian collusion has been held legally responsible.

Why respect Bill Barr in public?

• jediphantom says:

Grand Juries were in place before the arrest of Jeffery Epstein.

She could have been under a sealed indictment for months.

PEDOGATE is going to be an F-5 “PERVNADO”.

Bigger than SPYGATE. And do far more damage to the lefts ruling elites and all involved.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Hope so.

The best thing? Some of the biggest narrative supporters
        will get suddenly, eerily, silent. That would be just TERRIBLE.

Not.

• jediphantom says:

I hope you caught the DOCU-DROP regarding the FBI, CLINTON, RANDY ANDY files…courtesy of “MADAME MAXIMUS DOOMUS” and her earlier court encounters.

There is a word for this kind of evidence, with more coming of course, MUCH MORE. Oh what is that word? It’s on the tip of my fingers….word….?

Oh yes.

“DAMNING”!

“DAMMING”! Yep…that’s the word.:-)

DEPLORABLE JEDI.

24. lawton says:

If they are are going to start slapping the cuffs on some people it would be no later than Sept. 4th for the initial arrests no matter what Barr says about the election stuff.

25. mtk says:

Major shout out to Jackie deAngelis.
    For using the proper context.
    It is, “The Durham INVESTIGATION, not his REPORT.

But even more important is her repeated emphasis, “Before the Election.

Why?, IMHO
    “All Americans should know the Truth before they vote.”

Rep Nunes closing remarks is quite interesting after reading ‘TechnoFrog’ recent Tweeter activity.

Answer: The many reversal of the internal views of key FBI and DOJ participants to continue to proceed…
    had come from political juice in allowing the MSM to keep moving the goal posts.

• gtrich09 says:

One of the best interviews I’ve seen in a long time. Both parties were excellent. Jackie was prepared with relevant questions and Devin was smooth in his answers and had time to reply. I want an encore by these two!

26. markjohnson2303 says:

John Bash is the the lynchpin to this operation.

27. markjohnson2303 says:

John Bash is the the lynchpin to this operation.

28. Justice Warrior says:

Is anyone else having trouble watching the video?

29. Chokdii8888 says:

The Deep State and doesn’t want you to know about the origins, the mechanics of the American Revolution.
    At about this stage The Sons of Liberty would have …….

• Chokdii8888 says:

Fauci might be a good start. Eventually Sullivan …

• cheering4america says:

Part of the last two paragraphs seems to me to be what the current day anarchists have in mind:

The British government simply could not cope with the hundreds of rabble-rousers who took part in these riots, and after British troops fired on snowball-throwing civilians in the ‘Boston Massacre’ of 1770, the image of the Royal Government dropped beyond redemption. Adams also likely played a role in organizing the band of ‘Indians’ that held a ‘tea party’ in Boston Harbor in 1773.

By 1775 the American Revolution was inevitable. The battles at Lexington and Concord were simply formalized versions of the resistance that had been going on in the streets of Boston for 10 years. The Sons of Liberty introduced violence into the British-American dispute and made reconciliation impossible, which was Adams’ goal all along, namely to alienate the moderates and make them choose sides. Events also revealed that ‘news’ and ‘propaganda’ often were one and the same, depending on who did the ‘reporting.’ With that strategy in mind, Sam Adams and the Sons of Liberty proved that rioting, looting, and violence—disgusting as they often were—could be effective Revolutionary tools.

• Chokdii8888 says:

I agree the unexposed people behind the “End the American Experiment … Overthow it … Burn it down” movement seem to understand the seeds of the American Revolution well.

They are a tiny minority. They use intimidation to send messages to the law abiding minority to keep in line or else. Endless examples … present situation in Flynn case, The gun weilding couple in St louis being charged, assange, Stone, cohen, Manafort, Wear a mask, now goggles, assaulting Trump supporters. Antifa, Lawfare, BLM, the soros mayors and local Attorney Generals. The Black hats, Deep State, Establishment seem to be satisfied with being able to continue this one sided violence and intimidation unopposed or to succeed in provoking a direct violent counterattack against their Antifa, BLM, peaceful protestors. Either path works for them.

But the Sons of Liberty approach would not attack Antifa it would be to protest where BLM antifa are not present. seek vulnerable targets. Research. Then act swiftly. Sons of liberty protests appeared to be spontaneous. But quickly turned riotous. Establishment folks soon shut up. The personal cost was too high to show support or do the bidding of the Deep State establishment.

Would it take that much to shut Down Fauci? NFL’s Goodalle, Media types, Corporate types. They see a cost if they do not support BLM, Antifa.

Years before Thomas Paine arrived in America, there was Sam Adams, a secret committee, the Sons of Liberty, and the good Attorney John Adams.

• Chokdii8888 says:

Should say “law abiding Majority…” apologies.

• Chokdii8888 says:

The folks who cannot reason, who follow along according to appearances, to what they hear floating in the air around the office watercooler, or in the classrooms … tend to follow what they perceive to be the Strong Horse. This big corporate media charade, Antifa, BLM, and peaceful protestors , and the educators is creating the perception of “we are the strong horse. Better safe than sorry. Be with us or be quiet”.

The sons of liberty should be protesting “spontaneously”, swiftly, and unnopposed. Flip the tables on these devils. The media would spread the word. Perhaps it would be Antifa, BLM that would seek out a fight with the Sons of Liberty if they knew where they would strike next. Maybe they dare not. Maybe it would look bad for them.

• Chokdii8888 says:

Especially in areas of “defund the police” local gov’ts. Targets of the sons of Liberty would cry out for police protection, or bleed out the cost of private security 24 hours wherever they go.

• botchedcasuality says:

Well ‘Sons’ please start your protest this Aug 11. Gen Flynn’s lynching.
              I’m planning to be on the West Coast on an overpass on I-5, with a banner:
              ‘Justice for General Flynn’.

30. WhiteBoard says:

The following words are a twist on a meme posted on this site in 2016 Nov 16, : (3:1:4)

Trump’s victory over the coup and their complete arrest and prosecution wont be suprising.

The real suprise will be people not realizing it would happen.

The question is, why didn’t you see it coming?

Think about it…

Where do you get your news?

Do they have an agenda?

Are you sure they aren’t spinning the stories to fit their agenda?

Are you sure they don’t refrain from covering stories not fitting their agenda?

31. tpwbama says:

I wonder if Barr/ Durham realize they will be the most reviled people of this country if they continue to conceal what should have brought indictments months ago. Poster above notes Maxwell is already indited. There are are simply no excuses.

• BitterC says:

Maxwell and the Durham investigation are apples and oranges. Besides the fact SD posted the DC grand jury schedule and she was indicted in NYC, they have probably been working on her case since whenever they started working on Epstein.

They have yrs of testimony and evidence on Maxwell. Durham is trying to build an airtight case involving lawyers who knew what they could do and stay within the letter of the law

32. Erik Heter says:

I just hope that someday, I get to say to Peter Strzok the same thing Lawrence said to Peter in ‘Office Space’ as the latter was leaving the apartment of the former …

33. Caius Lowell says:

Remember Solidarity Chaplain Father Jerzy Popieluszko, the Messenger of the Truth

34. Ellis says:

Good read that should hasten investigations or news reaching the masses prior to Biden’s vp announcement.

35. dunblak says:

Just a comment on the virus…think I had it in February…felt absolutely awful, no fever, no cough, just bone-tired and joint-pain…a light case…just happen to be on Vitamin D, Fenofibrate, and Turmeric for other reasons…all have been praised recently for being effective against the virus…I am 79…look into these drugs and use a mask…can’t hurt.

36. toothpick says:

If you are thinking mid August, then the october surprise should be a doozy

37. oldjunkfixer says:

at least there was one lowlife democrat arrested today
    woo hooo !

A Democratic state senator from Tennessee has been arrested and charged with embezzling $600,000 in federal grant money to fund her wedding, subsequent divorce and lavish lifestyle, the New York Post reports.
    Prosecutors charge that Tennessee State Senator Katrina Robinson, 39, siphoned off federal grant money meant for the vocational school that the Democrat runs, called The Healthcare Institute.

• Justin Green says:

How is a state senator ever given access to the actual cash from a federal grant?

Wow. Talk about horrible accounting controls. That should never be able to happen.

38. Contrarymary says:

I’ve often wondered why, if PTrump can be investigated for obstruction of justice, why can’t these demonrats be investigated for the same? They seem to be able to slander and lie at will and nothing is done about it

39. Right to reply says:

I want Trump to emerge on Nov 4th and say “See, I told you I’d lock her up!” and “For anyone interested, here’s Obama’s birth certificate”

40. Bud White says:

lambgraham says:
    July 30, 2020 at 9:54 pm
    Things that make you go Hmmmm regarding Barr Testimony:
    Sundance keep working on your Plan B . Were going to need it.

And there it is.
    Barr is just a career lackey. He cares more about discussing the matters hypothetically cause it’s fun to him to just talk shop, but shows ZERO interest whatsoever in actually doing his sworn duty.
    He’s just running out the clock and could care less. He’s a millionaire who cares about his status with the DC Georgetown, cocktail party, weenie sucking elites. The guy is a useless blowhard.

97 days to go. And not one single arrest. No one single indictment.

What’s hilarious too is folks here want just one, JUST ONE!! freaking arrest/indictment.
    There should be about 50 people alone arrested in just Spygate. And there’s people here who are desperate for just one. Not gonna happen. As Tom Fitton says, there will be yet another “report” that will go nowhere.
    And imagine if Barr actually went after the Biden’s . There’s so much evidence that folks have built a rock solid case and they don’t even work for The Gov. it’s pathetic. Plain and simple.

This country officially has a two-tiered justice system and we can now all just publicly accept it.

41. The Devilbat says:

We are being fed a crock of sh!t by the Marxist – Globalist friends of the democrats. Consider the utterly useless masks we are being forced to wear. Read this quote from an an eminent doctor:

The pore size of cloth face coverings range from approximately 20 – 100 microns.  The Covid virus is 200 to 1000 times smaller than that, at 0.1 microns. Putting up a chain link fence will not keep out a mosquito. Even the most esteemed medical journals admit their purpose is to calm anxiety.

Simone Gold, MD, JD, FABEM

• Country_Kat says:

My son had a well child doctor’s appointment last week and of course we are under the face mask rule. I hate the thing so I took it off of my face while sitting in the room waiting for the doctor and had it just dangling off my ear while I finished the questionnaire. The doctor’s response when she came in confirmed everything I already believed.

When she came in, I went to put it back on and made a comment about how pointless the masks were. The doctor’s response was, don’t put it on if you don’t want to, it doesn’t bother me at all. Then she asked if it bothered me if she took her mask off cause she hates it just as much if not more so than I because she had to wear it all day. I told her to get comfortable that I had no issues with anyone not wearing one. She took extra long with our appointment and owned up to doing so because she didn’t want to have to put her mask back on.

42. botchedcasuality says:

This is a revealing graph of total tests, positives, hospitalizations, and deaths.
    Gina Beaty Pennington used CDC data to populate this graph she states that they are manipulating the reporting, by eliminating the number of tests.

43. LGD says:

Find it strange that the same people screaming to isolate,wear masks have no issue with all of the rioters out in mass night after night.Increase in reported cases could be due to that and the increase in testing. Has the increase in deaths been equal to the increase of new cases?

44. L. E. Joiner says:

A few days ago, over at American Greatness, a commenter posted a video entitled ‘Covid911 – Insurgency’, which claims that the Wuhan Bat Bug (as I call it) was created by the Deep State with the aim of disabling the Trump presidency and causing him to lose the 2020 election. I’m wondering if there is any hard evidence for this claim. If it existed, it would utterly destroy the Democrats.

YouTube is posting warnings about this video, so it may not be available long.

• Tom W. says:

Isn’t it obvious this is the case? That Covid-19 is entirely contrived? We know why, and you stated it. But its bigger than just the Dems, although they are absolutely complicit in using this chapter of the Illuminati/Rosthchild/Paseur playbook.

45. charliedan says:

Maybe someone with a lot more knowledge than me can tell me if there is any truth in this article.

This article says:
    Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus.

• Country_Kat says:

While there are many here in the branches more knowledgeable than I, that’s been known for quite a while. If you’ve had any sort of cold, it comes up positive. It’s even coming up positive for some bacteria such as if a person has had/currently has a sinus infection. The tests simply aren’t accurate. I’ve even read that having had the flu shot causes it to show positive.

46. Sally Hugher says:

Jim Messina is somebody I would be looking into. He seems to be an integral person involved in everything Obama has done, from his first election onward, getting ACA pushed through, working with Eric Schmidt and other tech CEO’s to utilize technology and social media to control elections and the overall narratives. He also worked for the British and the Italian’s while he was involved with Obama.

Posted from his wiki….

“Jim Messina (born October 29, 1969)[1] is a political adviser who was the White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations under President Barack Obama from 2009 to 2011 and served as the campaign manager for Obama’s successful 2012 re-election campaign.[2][3][4] His “innovative fusion of technology and politics led Google chairman Eric Schmidt to call the 2012 race ‘the best-run campaign ever’.” [5] He is currently CEO of The Messina Group.[6]

Messina became President Obama’s White House Deputy Chief of Staff and earned the nickname “the fixer.”[7] Dan Pfeiffer calls Messina “the most powerful person in Washington that you haven’t heard of.”[8] Messina was integral to the passage on the Affordable Care Act and was widely credited with the effort to repeal Don’t Ask Don’t Tell.[9][10]

In January 2013, the Obama administration announced the launch of Organizing for Action, an advocacy organization that would promote President Obama’s policies, with Jim Messina as national chair.[11] That same year, Messina became Co-Chair of Priorities USA Action.[12]

In various roles he has advised a number of international campaigns and candidates, including former UK Prime Minister David Cameron,[13] Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy,[14] Prime Minister of Italy Matteo Renzi, and UK Prime Minister Theresa May.

Contents
    1 Early life and education
    2 Political career
    2.1 Prior to first Obama campaign
    2.2 Barack Obama presidential campaign, 2008
    2.3 Barack Obama presidential campaign, 2012
    2.4 After second Obama campaign
    3 Personal life
    4 References
    5 External links
    Early life and education
    Messina was born in Denver, Colorado, and raised in Boise, Idaho. He graduated from Boise High School in Boise, Idaho in 1988 and earned his B.A. in political science and journalism[15] from the University of Montana in 1993.[16] In 1993, as a college senior, Messina managed Dan Kemmis’s successful re-election bid for Mayor of Missoula, Montana.[17]

Political career
    Prior to first Obama campaign
    In 1995, Messina was hired by Democratic U.S. Senator Max Baucus of Montana. They describe their relationship as father-son-like.[citation needed] In 2002, he ran Baucus’s 2002 re-election campaign. Messina “refused to let Baucus attend any debate that didn’t include a third-party candidate whose skin had turned blue from drinking an anti-infection solution”,[18] which was a distraction to help take attention away from the more credible Republican candidate. Messina was purportedly responsible for creating an infamously homophobic television ad for Baucus.[19]

In 2005, he re-united with Baucus and became his Chief of Staff. Messina was integral in devising the Democratic strategy that prevented the allowance of private accounts within Social Security.[20] Messina was credited by the New York Times Magazine as the brains behind the defeat of President Bush’s plan.[21]

Messina has also been involved with other political campaigns from Alaska to New York, including serving as an advisor to Montana State Senator Jon Tester’s successful election in 2006.[20] In 1999, he became Chief of Staff to Democratic U.S. Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy of New York. He then became Chief of Staff to U.S. Senator Byron Dorgan of North Dakota, from 2002 to 2004. In 2004, he made $80,510 and in 2005 made $128,936.[22][23]

Barack Obama presidential campaign, 2008
    Messina was hired as National Chief of Staff for the Obama campaign in the 2008 general election.[24] He was credited with leading the efforts to staff up for the general election and controlled a $750 million budget.[25]

Messina celebrates Obama’s reelection in November 2012.
    After Obama won, Messina was named Director of Personnel for the Obama-Biden Transition team, helping Obama pick his cabinet.[26]

Barack Obama presidential campaign, 2012
    Messina was Obama’s campaign manager during the 2012 Presidential Election. In January 2011, Messina left his job at the White House and began “a rolling series of personal seminars with the CEOs and senior executives of companies that included Apple, Facebook, Zynga, Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, and DreamWorks.[27]” His goal, he said, was to learn everything he could about “organizational growth, emerging technologies, marketing,[27]” to better serve the President in his role as campaign manager during the 2012 re-election campaign.

For his work, the American Political Consultant’s association named him the International Strategist of the Year.[28]

After second Obama campaign
    In January 2013, Messina became head of Organizing for Action (OFA), using the Obama For America database and other resources to support President Obama’s legislative agenda in his second term. While OFA was formed in 2009 by the President-elect, it was reformed as a political-action non-profit group in January, 2013.

He founded The Messina Group,[when?][29] a full-service consulting firm with offices in Washington, DC, New York, San Francisco, and London.[30]

In August 2013, Messina signed on as a consultant to the British Conservative Party, helping them successfully fend off a challenge from the Labour Party in 2015.[31] “Whereas British pollsters consistently missed that the Tories were moving into pole position, Messina’s internal numbers showed for weeks they were on course to be the largest party.[32]”

While some were surprised by Mr. Messina’s move to work with the Tories, The Telegraph pointed out that “this makes more sense when you consider that Mr Cameron’s policies – such as support for gay marriage and confronting climate change – would probably make him a centrist Democrat in the United States.[32]” The combination of “data-driven ground game, relentless messaging and sophisticated social media is Mr Messina’s signature,[33]” and as stated in The Telegraph, is what Mr. Messina brought to the Cameron campaign, ultimately aiding in a stunning victory for the Conservatives.[34] In a statement, Messina also added his personal admiration for Prime Minister David Cameron.[35]

In January 2016 Messina was hired by Prime Minister of Italy, Matteo Renzi, as campaign’s advisor for the constitutional referendum in December.[36] The campaign was unsuccessful and Renzi was forced to resign as Prime Minister in its wake.[37] Messina received 400,000 euros for his advice.[38]

In June 2016, Messina began working with Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy,[14] using data and targeted social media that ultimately helped Rajoy win a bigger than expected victory and take charge of a minority government in October of that year.[39]

Jim Messina worked with Prime Minister Theresa May as a campaign strategist for the 2017 United Kingdom elections.[40] Theresa May and the Conservatives suffered a very underwhelming performance, in which she successfully remained Prime Minister, however, did not manage to keep Conservatives in the majority.[41] For May, the election has been called a “disastrous gamble”.[42]

• Sally Hugher says:

One might ask themselves why one of Obama’s most important Consigliere’s would be working for British and Italian Prime Ministers during the scandal.

47. Pegon Zellschmidt says:

It’s only been a couple of day, Sundance, but it appears necessary to repost the ‘Stay on topic’ rule.
    ‘Devin Nunes Discusses Flynn Case and Durham Criminal Investigation…’ You’d think he was discussing Covid from all of the posts.

48. Tom W. says:

I maintain that this was the final “kicker” that prompted now President Trump to run for office in 2016. Of course, he was heavily recruited by military intelligence years in advance of 2016, but you can imagine Trump’s ire at this roasting in 2011 by Obama.

49. Gaining clarity in the fog of war is a tough endeavor; however, having been dialed on this fraudulent pandemic since December, I can state this with absolute confidence and back it up with a catalog of articles you’ll not find anywhere else. It’s simply this – the virus is real; bio-engineered, bio-weaponized and all – but it’s nearly nowhere as bad as what the MSM and Democrats are claiming. Specifically, infection and mortality rates have been and continue to represent the cooked-up data they are using to drive the pandemic. The virus is real. THE PANDEMIC IS PATENTLY AND DEMONSTRABLY FRAUDULENT. Evidence: https://politicalmoonshine.com/covid-19/

• Bill J says:

Okay another week and still nothing from Barr, Durham, etc. Even worse, still no original 302 and other documents. And, the Flynn matter still tee’d up for a conviction. Just cannot take so much winning!

• Agreed…. the timeline is frustrating for everyone but the most important bubble of time is the span between gutting it and the election in the sense that you don’t want to leave the Dems with a shot at recovering before 03 Nov. Think they’ll stick to their position of demanding a vote and not delaying the election as their party lies in ashes?

50. henry says:

Has Nunes said anything about losing his case against Schiff regarding the phone records? I dont’ think I have that wrong? I haven’t seen any response from him since the judge ruled that schiff-fACE has absolute immunity while on the floor…..

and that really pisses me off.It’s how rapo barney fag got away with raping that Page when he first started out his congressional lust career.