Robert Mueller Was Obama’s Shield – Graham Open To Mueller Hearing….

Why is it important to understand the duality of purpose for the appointment of the special counsel run by the figure-head (in name only) of Robert Mueller?…

…Because from the outset the seventeen Lawfare lawyers who formed the resistance unit operation took control over the DOJ.

That was a large purpose of their installation.  The Mueller resistance unit controlled everything, including every impediment to congress.

Despite the fact they should have been aware of this, many individual Senators and congressional representatives now claim they had no idea of this purpose.  Setting aside their willful blindness; all that stuff is in the rear-view and only leads to anger in a debate that needs to look forward; the issue now becomes putting indisputable evidence, an actionable trigger, in front of them and forcing public confrontation.  Action.  Nothing else matters; drive action.

Committee chairman Lindsay Graham said today on Twitter he is open to having Robert Mueller appear before the Senate Judiciary Committee. [FYI Chuck Grassley is a member]  While there is no reason to put any scintilla of projected altruism into the position of Senator tick-tock Graham, there’s more behind that statement than a mere WaPo op-ed.  [Read between the lines – Nudge/Nudge – Wink/Wink].

The senator from South Carolina might be attempting to kick the proverbial can; it matters not.  What matters is a public and deliberately painful action that forces a reckoning.

It might seem odd at first, but knowledge that we know, and possess the evidence to prove beyond doubt, is an insurance policy in the quest for truth and justice.  This includes evidence that cannot be ignored even if they disappear the delivery mechanism.  The truth has no agenda, and in this case the truth is a weapon.

CTH readers, hundreds of thousands, hell, millions of you, and your brothers and sisters are the best insurance policy.  Stop giving them power by positioning your outlook that they will do nothing…. just stop.  Demand action.  You are worth it. Do not give them an inch of room for obfuscation.  Do not worry about being perceived as an a**hole about it.

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9

The Cricklewood Brief has been fine-tuned to three deliveries.  One is a 2 minute elevator speech (w/ docs 5 pages).  Type two is a 15 minute briefing w/ files and a memory stick containing links to all citations (200 pages).  Type three is a one-hour presentation, with two timelines [full docs, full files and memory stick (800 pages)].

A sequence of contacts is pre-arranged and being finalized.

Soon you will be called into action.  In the interim do not worry yourself with dark imaginings.  Turn your fear into resolve; turn that resolve into action.  I am not going to be discouraged… check that….  I purposefully choose not to be discouraged. Each of us has the ability to control our thoughts.

Do, or do not… there is no room for try.

Live your best life, RIGHT NOW, and remember it’s the only one you have.

We live in the greatest nation on the face of the earth.  We are the people of that nation, with boundless opportunities most of the world can only dream of.

We are Americans….

• Florida Power and Light won the prestigious International Edward Demming award for excellence in multi-platform engineering and efficiency superiority. They didn’t blow every PhD intellectual out of the water with slide rules, CAD programs and engineering acumen. They did it with hard hats and dirty fingernails.

Because they lost the award, the Japanese spent six months studying FPL and later published a 1,000 page dissertation essentially saying FPL “wasn’t really good, they were just lucky”….. FPL field leadership laughed, took out markers and wrote on the back of their hard hats: WE’RE NOT GOOD, WE’RE RUCKY….

• When every single Kuwaiti oil field was blown up by Saddam Hussein, they said it would take over five years to cap them all off and restart their oil pumping industry. The Kuwaitis and Saudis called Texans, who had them all capped and back in working order in ten months.

We are a nation that knows how to get shit done.

• When the Northern Chile mine workers were trapped two miles underground, they said no-one could save them. Who did they call for help? A bunch of hick miners from USA coal country who went down there, worked on the fly, engineered the rescue equipment on site, and saved every one of them….

That’s our America.

Don’t lose sight of it.

• When a half-breed Islamic whack job, armed with an AK-47 and a goal to meet his virgins, begins opening fire on a train in France, the Americans on board didn’t run to the nearest safe room and hide themselves amid baguettes and brie. They said “let’s go”, and beat the stuffing out of that little nut with a death wish.

Legion d’Honneur or not, that’s us.  That’s you.

That’s just how we roll.

Lady Liberty can stroll along the Champs-Elysées with a swagger befitting Mae West because without her arrival they’d be speaking German in the Louvre.  Yet for the better part of the past decades groups of intellectual something-or-others have been selling an insufferable narrative that it’s better to be sitting around a campfire eating sustainable algae cakes and picking parasites off each other.  Enough!

Quit listening to them.

If you feel comfortable sitting in your socially distant box and bitching about all things that are not right, or might be not be right…. Or, if you prefer to allow yourself to be overcome with dark imaginings simply because what cannot be done is more comfortable than the effort to oversee what needs to be done…. well, that’s okay.

You can do that.

And when you’re done doing that you’ll still be in the same place.

President Trump is doing the absolute best he can based on his perspectives and priorities on what needs to be done; with far more information than me; and I’m sure he’s doing that in the best manner he can assemble to keep making America great.  He does this while simultaneously swatting away thousands of piranhas biting at him on an hourly basis.

So again, ask yourself a question: what part are you to play?

Live your best life.

You only have this moment once.

And prepare to be called to action.

Love to all.

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, FBI, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

554 Responses to Robert Mueller Was Obama’s Shield – Graham Open To Mueller Hearing….

1. greenswampgirl says:

Praying you up. Standing watch. Ready.
    There’s a place to rest in the Green Swamp if you need it.

2. BobBoxBody says:

FINALLY! I’m ready!

3. Thank you Sundance! I wish I had seen this before I wrote my last post.
    Great advice too- it’s full summer, let’s live life to the fullest.
    I am definitely at the point where I have a lot more yesterdays than tomorrows. The older we get, the faster time flies.
    I am honored to be spending this inflection point with you and the rest of the Fellowship of the Conservative Tree House.

4. The Boss says:

THIS is why I perch here.
    Looking forward to all three deliveries.

5. Linda K. says:

What did you do to Graham to get him to grow a pair Sundance?

• Patriot1783 says:

It’s an election year for Sen Graham, they always come out.

• doyouseemyvision says:

Graham’s actions are scanty and temporary. His Mueller hearing is a farce. We should bombard his email account that we are into him.

I took Sundance’s message that the call to action on anything and everything is NOW.

• meow4me2 says:

Graham’s you-know-what’s drop temporarily in an election year, only to re-ascend once the voting is over.

• GB Bari says:

Graham hasn’t grown any pairs. He isn’t yet capable of that. Too deeply controlled by the Swamp.

Maybe something or someone will motivate him in the right direction.
      But he is only one man and cannot hold back a legion of righteous Deplorables.

• MaineCoon says:

He didn’t. Ignore him. He’s useless. We have bigger and more important things to do when Sundance gives the call to action.

6. drg13miami says:

I’m with you, Sundance; proud of you.

7. Kathleen Okray says:

Thank you! Much needed reality check.

8. Joyce M says:

sleeves rolled up and ready to answer the call, Sundance! Thank you for all you do and I’m watching for the call; ready to go.

9. Harlan says:

I’m afraid that having mueller in for questioning would be like interrogating sleepy joe bribem.

How about they get Weissmann in there, along with his partners in crime?

10. freepetta says:

I love a great motivational lesson!! I too am sick of everyone saying, nothing is going to happen.
    I can feel it in my LEO bones: HEADS ARE GOING TO ROLL!
    You putting down what I’m saying! Will be soon. 💁🏻‍♀️

11. Yes, we all know that lindsey is nothing but talk. And that talk flip flops more often than the wind changes direction. Why do these politicians even bother to comment at all they are all hitch and no giddy-up.

12. Ackman419 says:

Cricklewood Brief
    Cool

13. TrumpPatriot says:

I am ready for the call…..and you thank you for this message. I am sending to everyone I know and then some.

14. MustangBlues says:

Thank you. Sundance, everyone really needs to take heart with this message, and be ready for action. MAGA .

15. StanH says:

Awesome! We have a country to save.

16. Redfish says:

I’m feelin’ it – Action that is

17. Dutchman says:

Beautiful, Sundance.
    Needed to be said, loud and clear.
    I came here from the Jordan story, where the comments section is doom and gloom.
    I am continueing my preps, to heed the call!

We have PDJT, our Glorious bastard, pushing ahead every day.
    And he has US, standing right behind him, prepped to stand in FRONT of him if necesary, and saying;
    “NO, not on our watch! We will NOT go quietly into that good night, and we WILL NOT ALLOW YOU to remove our President “by any means necessary!”

And, we have you, a tireless researcher, guiding us to the truth, no matter how unpleasant.
    John 3:16
    And we have God, and with him, all is possible.
    Ready to download and spread the material, far and wide!

• As did I Dutchman, where I was specifically called out for making comments in the recent past about the constant doom and gloom and negativity.

A group can only take so much of the constant negativity before it begins to infect everyone in that group, and IMO that cannot happen here of all places!

• Dutchman says:

Agreed, its “group dynamics”; one downer can bring EVERYONE down.
        On the other hand, one upper, can bring everyone UP! 🙂

Its o.k. to VENT our frustrations, thats one of the ways friends support each other.
        But, another is bringing them up, when they are down.
        Encouraging them, when they are discouraged.

Sometimes even giving them a slap upside the head,…out of love and concern.

And, some people can mis interpret a position, as being downer, if it doesn’t agree with a position they hold dear.

All part of the conversation, here at the treehouse!

• Ad rem says:

You might mention this to Bill…..

• Dutchman says:

Wow, I thought I HAD! Even a few well aimed slaps,..all in love, of coarse!

• Dutchman says:

I THOUGHT i had!

• GB Bari says:

Not sure BD will hear it.

He Seems to have a one song repertoire.

• MaineCoon says:

I have, loud and clear, somewhat recently. He can’t think outside the 4 corners of his own head. If we are going to have an army on the same page, then some might not be on the same page.

• J says:

Ive come to the conclusion Bill is a deep state mole implanted here to discourage us. No Patriot I know could ever be that negative.

IMO, if the deep state refuses to move, Patriots will move them. They will not succeed. Americans, real Americans, have dealt with thier kind before and have been victorious. It is our destiny to be victorious again. Ballot box or cartridge box. Whatever it takes, true Patriots will reign supreme as we always have.

Patriots across the nation are waking up to the nefarious and treasonous actions of the deep state. From my personal bubble I have witnessed two brothers, both ex-military but apolitical, go from not wanting to hear anything related to the deep state and the plot to overthrow a duly elected President for the first 3+ years to loudly and proudly proclaiming thier Patriotism and willingness to fight the demons in our midst.

As Yamamoto said regarding the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor, “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.” My brothers are awake as are millions upon millions of the increasingly less silent majority.

18. Raised on Reagan says:

19. Skidroe says:

Sundance, I am old but very Patriotic. If needed, I have an A-K47, nine Millimeter pistol, and a shotgun. I will hold signs, make calls, walk and protest. I will follow you anywhere. Just lead me!

20. Ninja7 says:

Sundance, Thank you for the information and analysis that you provide. Being deep in the belly of the beast, doing my little part. Have to watch my Pc’s and Q’s. Looking forward to the release. Looking forward to all deliveries. Stay SAFE, You etal are a treasure.

21. Praying hard for you Sundance. There is no one and never will there be a person with guts, fortitude and the insight like you. I believe it comes from our Lord. Keep safe God Bless, Bog te Blagoslovijo i cuvo. Amen Amin.

22. 4sure says:

Sundance, LET’S ROLL!!!!

23. FreyFelipe says:

“It might seem odd at first, but knowledge that we know, and possess the evidence to prove beyond doubt, is an insurance policy in the quest for truth and justice. This includes evidence that cannot be ignored even if they disappear the delivery mechanism. The truth has no agenda, and in this case the truth is a weapon.”

The only thing that seems odd to me is why continue to keep ‘evidence that cannot be ignored’ as an “insurance police”? Why not cash it in now?

• Just hang in there Frey and wait for Sundance’s next motivational post.
      Eventually you’ll get it. (And I’m not being sarcastic or bitchy).

• FreyFelipe says:

At this point, what would motivate me (to what, I do not know, and if I did, I wouldn’t say) would be motion, lots and lots of big beautiful motion (motion in the right direction, of course). Living on hope is getting old.

• MaineCoon says:

He said he needed about 2 weeks to get everything ready. It’s not much longer…then we’ll be in high gear. Get ready. You’re needed.

• J says:

Quit hoping and start doing. We may be small cogs in the machine but we can do a lot. Let your voice be heard.

Research your school district. Do they use Howard Zinns blasphemous history book? Do they use “White Fragility”? Demand they stop. Educate your neighbors on the evil of these two books.

Volunteer to be a poll watcher. Go to your local Republican Party meetings and fund raisers. Make life difficult for them. Call out their criminality. Their duplicity. Their wretchedness.

Send a constant stream of emails to your Senators and reps, both national and state. Excoriate your Governors and State AGs. Explain to them that we know the crimes. We know thier schemes.And we will no longer abide.

Let your mayors and city councils know the free ride is over. Your sheriffs and DA’s and Judges. Be a thorn in thier side. Turn the cancel culture against them.

Be wise with your money. Dont spend it where they will use it to destroy us.

I have little time. I work 5 days 12 hours and on Saturday I work 8. But I do all these things and more.

Quit sitting on your ass bitching and DO SOMETHING. There are more of us than there are of them. And we are filled with a terrible resolve.

His Judgement Cometh, And That Right Soon.

24. Derek Hagen says:

Are you saying that Lindsey is stepping up? Wait, what? I am misreading this, right? I mean…what?…wait a minute…

25. Ready to roll brother.. Texas proud here…

26. Ready when you are, Sundance.

You have my contact info, let’s roll!

27. Nigella says:

Mueller should get some pretty good questions from Cruz and Paul

28. Phflipper says:

Proverbs 29:25
    “The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.”

29. Bogeyfree says:

Did Sundance say he is meeting with John Durham or did I miss something?

• Amy2 says:

That’s how I read it.

• delighteddeplorable says:

Sure looks possible, Bogey….”At the same time, USAO John Durham is facing an ‘irrefutable’ briefing, that holds two purposes: (1) undeniable evidence of a very specific cover-up operation that came, purposefully, from the agenda of the resistance unit to throw a blanket over the most serious abuse of power in modern history; and (2) evidence that we know.” Hmmmmmmm…

Excellent piece, Sundance. We’re ready, willing, and each able in our own way. Let’s go!

• vikingmom says:

That’s the way I took that statement as well…we shall soon see if Barr and Durham are the real deal or just part of the cover-up! It appears that Sundance is well prepared for either eventuality! The following line is proof that he fully recognizes the consequences of coming forward and is prepared for what that may mean….I wish that Andrew Breitbart had made the same type of an arrangement!

“This includes evidence that cannot be ignored even if they disappear the delivery mechanism.”

• delighteddeplorable says:

No kidding, VM. I don’t doubt that Sundance is well prepared as well as armed with robust prayers from we Treepers. I hope that one fine day when the dust settles, we’ll get to hear “the rest of the story.”

• donna kovacevic says:

I would love, love, love one day to meet Sundance with a huge hug if allowed, thank him for educating me and detailing everything so that even this Canadian can understand, knows what is going on. Continuing with prayers. God Bless you Sundance.

30. magatrump says:

Ready sir!

31. Henry says:

for those who are about to die, we salute you!
    I regret that I have but one life to give for my country
    Die we all merrily.
    Nuts.

32. grenell2024 says:

“When a half-breed Islamic whack job, armed with an AK-47 and a goal to meet his virgins, begins opening fire on a train in France, the Americans on board didn’t run to the nearest safe room and hide themselves amid baguettes and brie. They said “let’s go”, and beat the stuffing out of that little nut with a death wish.” Here’s another thing you can do, one of these three heroes is currently running for Congress for Green New Deal co author’s DeFazio House seat in Oregon. If you live in Oregon, campaing for him and vote! If you don’t donate, you can donate to Alek Skarlatos at https://www.alekfororegon.com/ He got the Republican nomination with the most votes ever for a Republican candidate in that district, so the seat is winnable, especially with all the chaos in Oregon. Let’s take some of that cold anger and help fli a Democrat House Seat!

• A2 says:

👇

American helps save Magna Carta

Tourist from Louisiana fends off would-be thief

The thief was recently sent to the Nick

• merry says:

I sent Alek some money although he is district 4 (Eugene, Roseburg) and I am district 5 (gerrymandered all over Oregon). Amy Ryan Courser of Salem is running against “cowboy” Kurt in my district. sent her a money too

• MelH says:

I immediately went to that site, and filled in the blanks but when i went to type in my CVC, it was pre-filled in with my zip code. When I tried to erase that, it flipped to another page and asked for my e-mail and password, but the previous page said a password was optional, then I put in a password and the sign said the password was wrong.Several times it flipped back to the sign that said I’m retired, and that is true, so maybe he’s not accepting donations from retired folks? It’s true I’m in poverty, living on Social Security, but we’re down to the wire here folks. If anyone else has trouble with that link, please say so !

• J says:

Just sent him 50 bucks from my grandkids here in Michigan.

33. warrenjay13 says:

Let’s dance the light…Sundance!

34. JBird says:

I stand at the ready to fulfill my oath against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

35. Dave Crawford says:

As someone who has never taken this great country for granted, I welcome the opportunity to give even the slightest amount of help preserving it. There are many citizens who don’t see the struggle happening in the background, and we can’t blame them.

36. Well Sundance, that was the best I’ve read and felt in a long time.
    You almost sound like my Dad,(God rest his Soul), he used a lot more adjectives and movement of certain body parts, though.
    But, same message!!!

37. sozomuse says:

In God We Trust.

Thank you.

38. sundance says:

39. Brutalus says:

Release the hounds

40. Mom4Trump2020 says:

This is true!! We only have this moment in time with President Trump!! We have to absolutely make the most of it!! Ready for your call Sundance, prepared 🙂

41. Matroidman says:

Sundance knows that we Treepers all know that Grassley is on this Committee. Was the fact that he mentioned it in a passing comment a some kind of “hint, hint” to us?

• vikingmom says:

I believe Sundance posted Sen Grassley’s contact info in a prior post – perhaps we should all be calling his office to insist that he stop just Tweeting about this and start demanding real action NOW!

• MelH says:

Grassley’s phone stopped working 2 days ago! Try again tomorrow!

• mr.piddles says:

He also Tweeted at Grassley a few days back. Not sure what, if anything, would NEWS to Grassley… CTH would be considered “public reporting” at this point, I would think. Nonetheless, it’s always good to press the point to Grassley, and anyone else who cares enough to care, that the proverbial Toothpaste is out of the proverbial Tube, and that the scope of the transgressions and corruption deserve honest and courageous ACTION. Anything short of honest and courageous action positions The Republic at the crumbling edge of a very deep and dark hole, out of which it may never be able to crawl.

Anybody who’s been deep-diving into the weeds of the Weissman/Mueller Charade, as researched and reported by Sundance and others (but mostly Sundance, IMO) knows what a corrupt, illegal, conspiratorial sham the whole thing was. Just look at their actions and result. Entrapment, prosecutorial abuse, hidden motives, telling people to lie “or else”, abusive no-knock raids purely for political optics, fake indictments of fake companies, solitary confinement, etc. etc. etc. “The Rules Of Law” doesn’t exist in that world. Period, end of story.

And the Weissman/Mueller Charade was just the Cherry on top of the Sh*t Sundae…

Again, all of it… out of the tube… and, as we all know, that stuff doesn’t go back in.

IMO, Barr knows this.

42. Lion2017 says:

Cricklewood Brief sounds intriguing. Sundance God Bless you! I hope you have a contact in the White House. I’ll be sitting on my little branch waiting.

43. MrACC says:

I’m ready! Prayers Sundance!

44. Blind no Longer says:

Rockin in the FREE WORLD with my can of whoop ass ready!

45. booger71 says:

Cool story Bro

46. Matroidman says:

Why are my comments never posted?

47. Trygve says:

Trygve reporting for service, Sir!

#operationcricklewood

48. dennistherealmenace says:

All in. Lets do this.

49. Little pink houses says:

Reporting for duty.
    Let Freedom Reign.

50. Mueller was not actually appointed under the Special Counsel part 600 regulations. There was no crime and no conflict, so that wasn’t an option. He was appointed under 510, like Durham or Jensen, just tasked with looking at certain matters, and also 515 because he was not in DOJ at the time.