I Try Hard Not to Hate – Mitt Romney Makes it Hard…

Mitt Romney does his Mitt Romney thing again today as he tweets about President Trump commuting the sentence of Roger Stone:

Rather than allow myself to be drawn into unhealthy toxic anger; allow me to shift the focus for a moment to drive home the point that up to the moment that Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election, all national politics was controlled club activity.

It was in the aftermath of Mitt Romney taking a dive in 2012 when I first decided to really drill down on the club networks and figure out their strategies. Not esoteric analysis of what the political ideology is; but rather, a deep, very deep, focus into the network of how they actually function and what they physically do to keep hidden. Once you see the strings on the marionettes you can never go back to a time when you did not see them.

George Carlin was right, smart man, it’s a big club and we we’re not in it… until Trump.

The elevation of a semi-coherent and cognitively challenged vessel named Joe Biden should also drive home the point that both political wings of the UniParty bird, are ultimately a Potemkin village to disguise a network of powerful interests.

In January 2019 again CTH warned about Mitt Romney.  There’s a bunch of them to worry about but Mitt Romney and Nikki Haley are two republicans with the most toxic lust for power and influence.   Stay aware… beyond the Romney’s and Haley’s you’d be surprised how many embedded cells are simply laying dormant waiting to activate like political terror cells.

Senate Leader Mitch McConnell has one major career alliance that has been unbroken and unchanged for well over two decades.  That alliance is with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and specifically with CoC President Tom Donohue.  [SEE HERE and SEE HERE].

Mitch McConnell is stealthily working against the efforts of President Donald Trump.  The effort is to support his primary Wall Street financial benefactor, Donohue. However, Mitch McConnell cannot directly be connected to underhanded efforts against President Trump because it would lead to: (A) questions about a confrontation; and (B) public exposure. [ex. think about how McConnell is blocking President Trump from recess appointments]

Mitch McConnell has to be very careful about the visibility of how he undermines the President. Everything must have built in plausible deniability.

McConnell has a history of getting caught. However, fortunately for him people also have a tendency to forget [see McConnell’s scheme in the Mississippi 2014 Cochran race as an example].  Almost no-one remembers that U.S. Senator Jim DeMint, the founder of the Senate Conservative Fund, quit the Senate specifically because of the schemes and internal Machiavellian power moves of Mitch McConnell.

So when the carefully constructed, pre-planned, pre-scheduled, and pre-organized public op-ed by incoming Senator Mitt Romney was deployed in the Washington Post… for those who have watched McConnell work; we knew exactly who orchestrated it and why.

Senator Romney will be one (not the only) visible face of the opposition.  However, just like former Senator Corker and current Senator Sasse, the instructions (direct and indirect), and/or the approvals, will come from Leader McConnell’s office.

Through his power structure McConnell directly controls about 8 to 15 republican senators; we have called them “The Decepticons” for years. [Cornyn, Thune, Porter, Blunt, Portman, Burr, Barasso, Crapo, Murkowski, Gardner, Roberts, Sasse, Tillis, Graham and now Romney]

McConnell needed to test Romney’s commitment to the Decepticon club.  Romney passed the test.  Romney was rewarded with placement on the Senate Foreign Relations committee.  Those Senators who sit on this committee get the most financial benefit from foreign lobbyists.  To understand the financial process think: Qatar & McCain Institute etc.

That’s what is going on internally…. and no, I doubt President Trump knows the scale of it; or maybe he does, and he has to pretend like he doesn’t to navigate his agenda… but somehow I doubt it.

To remind ourselves how Minority and Majority Senator McConnell took down the threat of the Tea Party revisit these old articles CNN Part I and CNN Part II  both showcase how McConnell works.   Then do some research on how McConnell worked with Haley Barbour in Mississippi [SEE HERE].

Yes, Democrats are openly the opponents.  However, the republican wing of the uniparty is no less dangerous.

There.

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2020, Legislation, media bias, Mitch McConnell, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Romney Campaign, Spygate, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

497 Responses to I Try Hard Not to Hate – Mitt Romney Makes it Hard…

1. Ackman419 says:

What are all those armored cars, frogmen, guns, and surveillance’s for?
    That gear and men gets used on the WRONG old white guys.
    Instead we get riots over common hoods.
    We are real close to a flashpoint which ignites the common man.
    This nation is a powder keg, and I’m leaning towards PDJT dropping some MOABs, rather than taking them.

2. Jimmy Jack says:

Jump in Sundance, that water is warm…..
    It’s ok to hate evil……

• skylark2016 says:

Psalm 31:6 I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.

“‘I have hated.’ Holy men have strong passions, and are not so mincing and charitable towards evil doers as smooth-tongued latitudinarians would have them. He who does not hate evil does not love good. There is such a thing as a good hater.” – Charles Spurgeon

3. Ackman419 says:

Mitch, COC, McStain, Ms Lindsey, Mittens, McCarthy, …..it goes on and on

We need our own radical purging movement, like now.

Defund the COC, DNC, RNC

The only political movement I am donating to is Freedom Caucus, PDJT, and Sundance

4. Dj says:

Romney I’m your constituent. You have lost me forever. I held my nose to vote for you. No more!

SO glad you didn’t become president!

• I will never ever forget what he did to Ron Paul. Romney who wants to convince people that he is religious convinces me he is ruled by the devil and has NO morals nor ethics…but, then again, so few in D.C. do.
      The problem is, we know of many of the problems D.C. holds the repeat terms of nothing done, yet our taxes are ever higher, and apparently there is NO way to remove these persons for office, no one recalls, they tell yo9ou wait for the next election, next thingt you know they are STILL in after 10 or more terms.
      People laugh at me, but I keep plugging for the “Party of NO ONE”, i,.e: Instead of voting for the less of 2 evils, you vote for the party of “No One” this way wither yopu get a do over, or that seat remains vacant until you get a person of honor, and maybe, just maybe you can put the fear of God (or the people) into a person that wants to run.
      All this voting themselves raises and benefits sickens me. To think that our very 1st 4 Presidents went home broke, and these ba$tards that are suppossed to “Represent us” and DON’T, and get paid, and receive so many benefits and then they screw the American people??? I apologize for my language, but you want to speak of hate, or dislike.
      I seriously dislike about 86% of those in office, because they abuse their powers, they forget their place, they are OUR EMPLOYEES, so why do we feel like slaves to them? Why are we losing OUR rights while they gain. Why are they pontificating as if we are idiots? They even come our PUBLICLY causing us such (Representative from Hawaii) She is so much smarter than us, or the Re from the great state of Connecticut (I know my grandfather is tolling in his grave over what has happened to that state, he can trace his family back more than 200 years, I digress).
      The shear arrogance of Pelosi, the lying of Schiff, the FBI and their Coup…is anyone EVER going to get punished and no I did not forget what McConnell did to the Tea Party!~

5. Mr. Morris says:

After two policeman were ambushed and murdered yesterday, will Mitt Romney again proudly express his support for the Black Lives Matter political organization? Sen. Romney is a smart man who obviously thinks it is ok to support the BLM position of abolishing the police and to quote their final solutions for the cops “pigs in a blanket, fry ‘em like bacon”, and “what do we want, dead cops, when do we want it, now”.

• 55praises says:

Yesterday’s post (after this one) on the WH roundtable re Venezuela and Cuba was amazing in that the brief comments by a former Cuban specifically mentioned what Castro did in Cuba after he conned the people with his lies: got rid of the military (shades of what Obama did) and got rid of the police. The man also specifically called the policies out for what they were: communism.

The colleges and universities are where the young people are being propagandized to believe this nonsense. While President Trump addressed education in his July 3-4 speeches, I fear the damage has already been done. Is it possible to decontaminate a human mind?

6. Screaming Eagle says:

If the RINOS throw the Senate to the Gimmydats, its game over. They are drawing it up right now – Wuhan Virus Impeachment. And if Trump wins – China meddled in our election to help Trump.

• ontoiran says:

if they allow anything to happen to Trump this little experiment in self government is OVER. the rinos will be no more; dims will rule until they decide to make the whole country look like minneapolis. from there, it won’t be long till it looks like kosovo in the 90s. and he knows it. you can tell by looking at him.

• Maggie Steel says:

Ain’t gonna happen. There will be a war before subjugation. Capitalism Trumps socialism.
      No pun intended. The silent majority is simmering and about to boil over.

• jsh says:

The borders will be opened and millions will be invited to come in and kill Evil Christian Whitey Who Knows Economics and Didn’t Teach Africans. They will arm invaders with ammo the Kenyan bought with our own tax dollars. Par the Rosary. We are in a spiritual battle.

7. hanginfire says:

Romney is a tight arced little wind up doll. Wind him up and he says “ He stole my job”.
    Well…boohoo little man!

8. arsumbris says:

Hate is the form that love takes, when what we love is under threat. Without hate for injustice, there can be no justice. Without hate for lies, no truth is uncovered. Without hate for evil, no good soul is ever tested, and no virtue ever triumphs.

• 55praises says:

The truths you state are the reason why banning “hate speech” is not a correct response. Banning hate speech is simply censorship. I may not like what someone says (and I often don’t!), but there is a remedy – walk away, turn it off, disconnect

• Doreen Hutchins says:

Your comment is profound. Thank you.

• Doreen Hutchins says:

The word hate is such a strong word and most of us understand harboring hate will destroy our soul. Yet, there is truth in what you say; we need to defend the country we love, fight for justice, uncover lies and corruption. We must HATE EVIL and fight it with all our strength or we will loose our country. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

• Doreen Hutchins says:

Arsumbris, my comments were posted as replies to you but did not arrive under your post. I am new to this site and it looks like I need to learn how to post here!

• BierMan1976 says:

Damn thats profound. Thanks for sharing arsumbris.

9. Dan B says:

Look at Cocaine Mitch’s wife. Her blood-relation to the CCP. Her position, and the need for CCP commerce to continue into the US unabated.

The Swamp is deep, vast and fetid.

10. Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

I don’t call them the “Decepticons”…

I call them the “Dingleberries” cuz they always seem to pop up right out of Mitch’s a$$.

11. shirley49 says:

The answer to most of our problems is TERM LIMITS. Just like the President 8 Years. Some of these people have been there for over 30 years. Anyone know how we can get a movement like that going.

• David says:

Yes. Term limits were passed by some states for their federal representatives in the 1990s and the Supremes ruled the limits unconstitutional, so it will require a constitutional amendment, which means it will never happen, but thanks for the suggestion. The 1990s saw a lot of republican reps pledging to serve no more than 6 years and most of them did leave voluntarily, but in reality, those are the ones that should have stayed, so it is very frustrating.

• Doreen Hutchins says:

It would take a constitutional amendment which is so very hard to do. Women’s suffrage took 70 years and I don’t think the country will last that long. Maybe we can attack the problem by banning professional lobbying. There are thousands of lobbyists in D.C. who buy our representatives and negate our voice. But then there is the problem of the two party system which also is corrupt and silences our voice. . .

12. Mad Celt says:

We will always be afflicted with Mitt Romneys. Just look at family gatherings. There’s always that one relative you don’t want to show up, you’d rather disappeared forever into a black hole, no one likes him/her and can barely tolerate him/her. Yet, short of murder, you’re stuck with them and since they are family you literally have no choice.

• Just Me says:

I disagree, our liberal friends and relatives dismiss us all the time while we are expected to not only tolerate them but welcome their nonsene, who made this rule and why are we going along with it. I don’t/won’t welcome anyone into my home that I would not spend time with casually. Relative or not, you ain’t welcome, period…

13. Pam says:

That’s funny, I don’t find it hard to hate someone who hates me.

• dollops says:

The Christian way is to try endlessly to get the hater to come around. If all else fails, focus on mitigating the harm that your hater might infect others with.

14. TexanInFL says:

He’s not worth an emotion.

15. Richard says:

You are a gentler soul than me, I guess because I do hate Romney. He has betrayed his constituents and perhaps worse, in his mind, his church. Never again will an LDS candidate for President be taken seriously, at least on the Right. In some ways, that’s a pity since they are decent people but that is what happens when you support people like Romney. The LDS really should excommunicate him for the damage he has done to their church. The Left already hates them and now they have lost the Right too.

16. TheWanderingStar says:

One of my biggest hopes during a PDJT second term is that he begins to lay the groundwork for an America First party and separate his base from the Uniparty.

17. Mittens Romney is a joke of a human being. He choked when he had the full backing of Trump and the Republican Party. Now, he’s a traitor to Trump and the Republican Party because they keep winning. Mittens thinks that he’s going to run in 2024, but he’ll end up humiliated as always.

18. CharterOakie says:

I’m betting that Trump does know, that he has the goods on all of them, and that he will keep that in his back pocket for now, as long as they support his MAGA agenda.

But he will go to war with them if/when they pull out their daggers, as Mittens has repeatedly done.

19. Your Tour Guide says:

Years ago I head this same thing mentioned by liberals.

There was only ONE republican that they considered
    “reasonable”. There was only ONE republican that they’d
    consider voting for. Although, when the rubber hit the road
    they didn’t. But the guy was just so wise. So bi-partisan.

I heard this one name mentioned over and over and over
    by liberals. John McCain ( at least before he actually ran for
    president). “If I EVER would vote republican ( slight sneer)
    it would be McCain. He seems so”reasonable”.

Romney isn’t trying to impress the Rinos. He isn’t trying
    to win over the Republicans. He’s going after the idiots
    that always talked glowingly about McCain.

20. coldanger says:

I cried for an hour after reading this. Hate destroys the soul, and I pray every night asking for my rage to be turned into something positive. But what do we do with our rage? We witness day after day the evil deeds of the evil people we ignorantly elected, without any relief or justice. They are not stopped, ever! They’re never voted out of office, and rarely prosecuted and convicted, in spite of overwhelming evidence (Bob Menendez). They aren’t going to police themselves because they’re all getting their piggy share of the foul debased pie. I want Bill Barr to DO something. Give us our justice as the law demands! Arrests and trials are the only thing that will get their attention. At a minimum, Schiff and Pelosi should be prosecuted for their contemptible lying to force the impeachment. And about 90% of congress should be removed, starting with leaders from both houses. But I don’t see that happening, and as each day passes, and more vileness comes to light without consequences, I can only surmise there truly is a two or three tiered justice system, and we’re definitely on the bottom. So I rage and I pray, and do the only thing I know to do, vote…

21. atticus "the Deplorable" says:

Willard “Mitt” Quisling
    A man that even Will Rogers would be tempted to kick in the crotch.

22. woodworker says:

I Try Hard Not to Hate too, but some times, I give those people what they ask for/deserve. And I gave it to Romney on his ‘https://www.romney.senate.gov/contact’ e-mail page. I didn’t hold back and ahhhh, I feel so much better for it. X-rated. So I can’t repeat it here. You’re welcome.