Let’s Roll America – On The Road With John Spiropoulos…

Many CTH readers are probably aware of John Spiropoulos as he created some brilliant investigative reports and videos to highlight the FISA scandal, the Clinton email scandal and Spying on Team Trump.  John is planning another adventure to showcase how ordinary middle-class America is responding to the challenges of COVID-19.

John would like to trek across America and do video segments showcasing how Americans rise to the challenges; and in many cases how ordinary people are pushing-back against the dictatorial fiats of overzealous local and state officials.

This would be the type of real, on-the-ground, reporting adverse to the corporate interests of mainstream media.  The “Let’s Roll America” program would be John in his RV traveling from California to the southeast coast, up the eastern seaboard and across the heartland back to the West coast.  Each day he’d be doing video journals showing what real Americans are doing along the way.

To accomplish this effort Mr. Spiropoulos would need financial support, and he has set up a GoFundMe Page to see if people would crowd-fund the eight week traveling series.  CTH has agreed to help promote and support the effort with additional details below:

John Spiropoulos – America is a “can-do” country. “Can’t” is not in our vocabulary. So when elites say you can’t go to work, you can’t leave the house, your kids can’t go to school, you can’t get the medical procedure that was scheduled, the average American says, “Wait a minute. I supported “15 days to flatten the curve. But when did that morph into we’re closed until we find a cure?” Nobody signed up for that!

People want to go back to work. They want their kids to go back to school. I’m going to talk to those Americans on their home turf and bring you their stories.

With your financial support, I’ll soon be heading out on an 8 to 10- week, 8,000 mile cross country tour of America. I’ve done a few interviews in my time. I’m a former TV News personal finance reporter with 50 years experience in Washington, DC and other cities. Every day I’ll file video news reports about the struggles, hopes and dreams of everyday Americans during the Economic Shutdown.

We will be reporting from dozens of towns and cities across the country. Those reports will be featured at http://www.TheConservativeTreehouse.com and on cable TV. One America News, which is helping sponsor the tour, will feature my reports on their news programs available on cable and Facebook.

Your GoFundMe contributions will be used to cover travel expenses and to write, report and produce daily news reports ranging from 2 to 4 minutes. I need your financial support to tell this story. And I need your ideas as well. Feel free to share who I might contact in your area of the country.

~ Go Fund Me Link HERE ~

Just a rough itinerary…. My first stop going East from California will be somewhere in Arizona. Then New Mexico. Lubbock, Texas where I know some small businesses in the oil patch), Dallas and maybe Houston. Then on to New Orleans (where there’s a great story about a business who survived Katrina only to be hammered by the shutdown) with maybe a stop in nearby Biloxi, MS. Then maybe Mobile, Alabama before hitting the Florida Panhandle, then south to Tampa and maybe Sarasota, then northeast to Orlando and maybe Jacksonville. There must be some cruise industry stories in Florida.

After Florida, a few stops through South and North Carolina, Virginia (along the I-95 corridor) into Maryland. Also looking at stops in Delaware and NJ and maybe NYC. Might go to Boston to dump some tea in the harbor before turning West through upper NY state and then Williamsport, PA. where there’s no Little League World Series this year. Gotta be a story there.

Then continuing with points west including Cleveland, OH; Jackson, Michigan and maybe another spot in Michigan if it’s still in turmoil with the goofy governor. After that, Chicago, St. Louis, Topeka, Kansas City, Omaha. Las Vegas. After that, we’ll see.

While I’ve mentioned major cities, those are just the main points on the map. The stories may be another 25 to 50 miles away. Who knows!

If you’d like to support John and/or have the chance to connect along the journey; and you would enjoy seeing reports of the travel and American people through the eyes of a video storyteller; you can help support the effort at John’s Fundraiser – SEE HERE

This entry was posted in A New America, Christian Values, CTH Video Series, Economy, Patriotism, Treehouse Campfire, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

129 Responses to Let’s Roll America – On The Road With John Spiropoulos…

1. lotbusyexec says:

Sundance — You don’t ask very much of us ever so I will happily donate, anything for you!. I know there are many here who will rally behind any request you ask so that $95,000 should be nailed down soon. That being said, I am looking forward the day we all gather to toast you and all you have done to share your finding with this incredible site — With gratitude and adoration, A devoted Treeper

2. James says:

I went up to donate ,but one problem they do not do Paypal.I do not like putting my CC on a site.he must have a address to send a check to.Sundance come up with something.

• J Gottfred says:

PayPal has a business option and not for profit option that allows one to use PayPal and or credit cards to make donations/payments. I use it in my American Legion post for taking donations.

• SnapperCheeks says:

PayPal also does not have the fees charged by a “Go Fund Me” account…at lease they didn’t the last time I organized an event.

• J Gottfred says:

• Comrade Mope says:

Your neighborhood Walgreens/CVS has gift cards from major credit cards companies (Mastercard/ Visa). You can get them in any amount, donate whatever portion you think appropriate, and use the rest for whatever. Then toss the empty card.
      I have a bank account dedicated to the interweb that I fill as I buy something from the webs. (It also slows me down from impulse buying) Any hacker that decides to raid my bank account will get slim pickens.

• TwoLaine says:

Better yet, you can get these same gift cards online at a discount.

• Capital One has a very good solution for that. It is an extension that gives a one-time number to the merchant.

• chris tulmeth says:

@richard

so . . . . your saying . . .
          Capital One has a very good solution for that. It is an extension that gives a one-time number to the merchant?

i just really need to be sure . . . .

jkjkjk
          couldnt resist

• Jan Pauliny-Toth says:

Just the place for a post!” the Richard cried,
            As he typed out his missive with care;
            Supporting each meme on the top of the tide
            By a finger entwined in his hair.

“Just the place for a post! I have typed it twice:
            That alone should encourage a coup.
            Just the place for a post! I have said it thrice:
            Capital One is the place just for you..

“Just the place for a post! I make it fourfold:
            What I tell you four times: a quatrain.
            In merely three stanzas, now be consoled:
            I hope not to post it again and again.”

• InAz says:

@ Comrade Mope

Thank you for the information!!!

My family has been hacked too many times to count. Two years ago my daughter’s bank account was wiped out by someone who got her Debit Card number. $4,000.00, used it all on sending packages through FedEx……from California to all over the USA. My daughter caught it early, but damage was done. We had to hire a lawyer to help with FedEx because FedEx was suing my daughter for the unpaid amount.

We will not use PayPal anymore. Our PayPal was hacked and PayPal was not helpful at all. Never was reimbursed for the hack, they didn’t care.

• Chris says:

I don’t mean to sound patronizing, but there is no payment method less secure than check. You should never use them unless absolutely necessary. You’re essentially giving people your routing and account number which is not a good idea. It would be like handing someone a slip of paper with all of your credit card information on it. I would take the risk of using my credit card on a reputable website any day over giving someone a check. Even though both are a hassle, it’s much better to have your credit card compromised than your checking account. Why paper checks are still used in the United States, I will never understand.

• GB Bari says:

The GoFundMe site that I just used to donate to this project gives you the option to NOT save your CC information. I checked that box.

• InAz says:

@ retigier

👍

3. Conservative_302 says:

Thanks, Sundance. I am happy to give to anything that sheds the light on American patriots. “Don’t tread on me” was on a t shirt I wore growing up, and it’s on a sweatshirt I wear now. Here’s a link to its origins, Gadsden flag, if anyone is interested. I’ve happily seen it on TV in protests. To me, it represents us in one sentence. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

• GB Bari says:

it should be flown “properly” upside down

I searched the internet for an hour but was unable to find any documents on the internet that recommend flying the Gadsden flag upside down so as to be “offensive”, or a sign of defiance.

My understanding of the Gadsden Flag in the modern era is that flying the flag in and of itself (not upside down) is generally seen as a symbol of independence, defiance and protest.

Some on the Left, as they are wont to do with any symbol or logo used by the Right, try to accuse those who fly the Gadsden flag or who have its design on articles of clothing as being racist. Of course I easily reject that interpretation as I reject most all of the Left’s skewed interpretations

Flying the American flag (Stars and Stripes) upside down; however, is almost universally recognized as a symbol of distress.

4. James says:

Another thought he needs to stop at the WH,say hello to President Trump.This reminds me of the gentleman who rode his motorcycle to all the state capitals in 2010.Called it the Constitutional Ride,I meet him at the Boise capitol building when he stopped here,have one of his commemorative tee shirts.

• John Spiropoulos says:

Yes, I’ll be going through DC. I’d be honored to represent Sundance and his readership. As President Trump says, “Let’s see what happens.” I actually did interview him more than 30 years ago when he launched the Trump Shuttle airline. I’m pretty sure he won’t remember me, LOL.

• georgehumphries9802 says:

I would wager our VSGPDJT will remember you sir

• plumnelly1 says:

• ivehadit says:

Thank you, John!

• Green Bucket says:

Please be sure to talk to healthcare workers while on your journey. My Daughter works in a major hospital in the San Francisco Bay Area and she said things are slow, so slow they’re reducing the workers hours and the administrators have taken a pay cut. If this was really a pandemic, everyone you know would know someone that’s sick or affected, but nobody anywhere I ask knows anyone that’s gotten sick – anywhere!! New York (and other east coast) nursing homes had problems caused by the Governors bad decisions. Almost like they wanted a pandemic and they were going to get it by hook or crook!

We need to get past the lie (this is no different than a regular flu), and start living again!! You can’t stop living because someday you’re going to die..

Thank you for telling this very important story, hopefully it becomes a turning point!

• John Spiropoulos says:

Good ideas. Looking for as much info as possible. Please email me at spirovideo@aol.com. I have a niece who is a nurse in the a CHI-NA Virus unit in a Chicago Hospital. Planning to hear what her story is.

• MIKE says:

Go, Mr. Spiropoulos! This will be a great alliance/co-op, I’ll vouch for your great reporting, sir. If your recent video series shown here are any indication, we are in for true-to-life, on the ground reporting, from real America. I can’t wait my friend

• PatriotKate says:

My sister-in-law, who is a Nurse Practioner, was furloughed from Wake Forest Baptist University Medical Center in Winston-Salem, NC. She’ll have to take a week unpaid every month for the next 16 months.

• III% says:

For some insight into people who were put out of business by NAFTA, but reinvented themselves and came up with new ideas, I have a brother in Destin who runs a tourist boat. He is getting hammered this year by since tourism barely exsists. As a side interest story, his wife is from the Philippines and was sworn in as a new citizen right before all the closures started.

• republicanvet91 says:

John, given your rough travel schedule, it looks as if you will be cutting off a good part of the upper mid-west where you would find many stories of hardship, and perseverance in the face of that hardship.

Michigan, Kansas and Nebraska will give you a good idea of it, but I think missing Wisconsin and Minnesota would not depict how their governors are either just as rabid as Pritzker, or following his every move.

Missing South Dakota would not explain how they are doing compared to other states that locked down severely. Missing North Dakota, Montana or Wyoming would leave out how those states are coping just fine without the extreme nonsense shown in other states, with the added plus of how their economies might be affected by the oil crash. It would also give you a good look at how farmers and ranchers are doing given the hype by the media that we will all die of starvation soon.

I think your quest is very admirable, and will open A LOT of eyes beyond the usual bubbles, but I propose skipping St. Louis and heading northwest from Chicago.

Thank you for getting out amongst those outside the bubble(s).

5. Vincent Piotet says:

Same here – Fundme, kindly can do that !

6. grlangworth says:

You got it, Sundance. He’s a very good journalist…the exception.

7. James says:

I used a AX card I have.I also copied what it said on the go fund page and sent it to the POTUS at the WH .

8. Dekester says:

Thank you Sundance, your efforts and those of many of your supporters is inspiring.

I too am reluctant to contribute to anything on line, and being up here in Canada has its challenges.

But if we can we will.

God bless PDJT

9. sDee says:

Awesome. Done. We so need this! We are together against these tyrants.

We thank people now, when out – for not wearing a mask. 🙂

10. Should be a great adventure, John. For some people, the shutdown was a time of spiritual renewal. If it comes up in conversation, don’t be afraid to cover the faith aspect.

• John Spiropoulos says:

Absolutely. One of my neighbors is a minister (and a Deplorable) and has already plugged me into her network nationwide. Also, my daughter’s father-in-law is a Methodist minister in Maryland. Will be checking in with him.

11. Puzzled says:

Donated.

12. Tsipora says:

Will Do!

13. old sneakers says:

Colleges and Universities are now ruled by identity politics. Identity Politics is filled with so many contradictions and logical fallacies that it leads to a type of mental blindness or mental disorder that cripples peoples ability to think critically. Its no wonder that recent college graduates are so angry and useless, they’ve been ‘educated’ to be those very things. Parents and students should reconsider a return to college in the fall, or ever, its NOT a good investment.

• bjorn says:

Why do you think there was a massive push to enlarge college enrolments in the last 20 years.

It was precisely to achieve a seeding of large numbers of young disfunctional people after they had moved the college syllabus to activism. To coin a current analogy they are infection hostspots that spew out viral particles.

I would strongly advise any parent not to send their kids to these places.

• pyromancer76 says:

As former dean and professor from one of “these places” I heartily agree. They tend to be deadly to one’s (still) child. Help your late adolescent develop some of John’s spirit and work their way through what they need for a prosperous and creative life. Thank you John for your example.

• wondering999 says:

It is possible to work and take online classes through many community classes.
      There are classes that are going to be useful, no matter what, for example:
      Chemistry
      Anatomy & Physiology
      Microbiology
      All math topics, including statistics
      Foreign languages

Going off to a college indoctrination site is one thing, but working, studying and learning don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Just a thought

• auntiefran413 says:

We actually need more trade schools. This country is short on plumbers, carpenters, electricians, et al…and overburdened by business majors.

14. skipper1961 says:

Mr. Spiropoulos,
    I live about 20 miles West from Port Canaveral, and about 20 miles East of Orlando, Florida. I would be happy to provide a “way station” for you and your crew, should you have a need. I bet you could find more than one disney employee who has been impacted by this “crisis”? Yours seems to be a noble and much needed mission!
    Godspeed,
    Strength’N’Honor,
    skipper

15. Nancy J Krumrine says:

I donated. Thank you Sundance.

16. Wengair says:

An idea for you, John —
    Liberty University is in the news a fair amount for taking a stand against Gov. Blackface, here in VA, but it seems Jerry Jr. and the school is always swimming upstream in the media coverage, even on Fox.
    I’m sure they would appreciate being a part of your adventure.
    If you’re interested, I don’t know Jr personally, but I am in the Lynchburg area. I’d be happy to try to connect you.
    Is the best way to set up contacts with you to post in this thread?

17. Alleycats says:

What a great idea. It’s a shame honest reporting on the ground is now a special occasion rather than the norm. Donated what I could. Thank you for your contribution to our rebel alliance. Can’t wait to see your reports.

18. LafnH20 says:

Thank You, Sundance!!!

Done

19. John Spiropoulos says:

Hey, skipper. Yeah, I’ll be in your neighborhood. So, we should at least get coffee. Thanks for reminding me about Disney. Email me at spirovideo@aol.com and we’ll make a plan.

20. digleigh says:

I would try to include small and medium towns…As big box stores were opened the whole time, it is putting out of business mom and pop stores (not sure why this was allowed…unequal protection under the law.)…The newest survey showed 30% will NEVER REOPEN….. Big business won… Small business was also competing against big box wholesale pricing, online sales, and now this final nail in the coffin! WE DO NOT WANT ONLY BIG BOX(Walmart was on the sustainability group funded by WHO,btw… etc…), WE DO NOT WANT BUTTON PUSHER JOBS, LIVEABLE WAGE CHECKS FROM GOVT(socialist), CONSTANT ROBOTICS AND A.i. REPLACEMENTS FROM SHORT SIGHTED LIBERAL, SILICON VALLEY TOTALITARIAN NERDS!!! We may wake up one day, to one bank, one walmart, industry robotics, and no jobs available….George Bush Sr. New World Order……

• bjorn says:

It was the price offered to large chains to bring back supply chains to the US. Make sure the local small competition was hosed. No other reason makes any sense.

• John Spiropoulos says:

Yes. Planning stops at quite a small and medium towns. Am well aware how WalMart hollowed out the business base in small town America.

• auntiefran413 says:

WalMart has been killing mom and pop stores for YEARS! They’re on my No-Go-list along with Target (for allowing weird men in the ladies’ rest rooms).

21. steph_gray says:

Sounds like a wonderful plan. I too would prefer PayPal but I’ll see what I can do…

John, if you do that stop in Boston, from behind enemy lines here in blueMA, I’d recommend that you take a turn to Cape Cod. If something doesn’t happen to stop Charlie RINO Baker from dragging the lockdown into Christmas, Cape Cod tourist business may be no more than a memory when you get there, with many stories to tell…

I do hope, however, that in the meantime some communication from PDJT may at least remind our horrid RINO governor that he has an R after his name… if at all possible.

• John Spiropoulos says:

I’m already behind enemy lines living here in California. Massachusetts won’t be any different — except for the accents. Email me at spirovideo@aol.com.

• ladyliberty11 says:

Good morning, John (Pacific Time).

Since you are close to Washington and Oregon, you probably have them on your list of states to visit.

You may be aware of this Washington website – https://www.wethegoverned.com/ – where articles about Governor Inslee’s draconian COVID-19 edicts, such as his insane CCCP or Civilian Covid Compliance Plan, can be found. Things are absolutely nuts there (as in Oregon and California).

Interviews pf hapless citizens on the Left Coast would be pure gold.

• ladyliberty11 says:

. . . of hapless citizens . . .

• John Spiropoulos says:

The West Coast is a special kind of crazy. In LA you can walk on the beach but you can’t sit on it. Thanks for the links for Washington state. In Oregon, the crazy governor sent threatened huge fines for a hair stylist who dared open her salon. Worse yet, the governor sent Child Protective Services in to interrogate the child of the stylist at her home. Is this America? The video is chilling!!!

22. Johnny Bravo says:

Donated, great idea and one that will bring out some interesting storiesI am sure.

Good luck John and thank you Sundance for all your efforts to spread the gospel of brotherly love, peace and happiness

23. Daniel M. Camac says:

Great idea, John! Donation made and may your hard work shine a huge light on the suffering brought about by the evil facilitators of this plandemic. Glad to hear OAN has already signed on.

Thank you Sundance for bringing this to our attention.

24. Soma G Priddle says:

This is a terrific idea and Iook forward to seeing the interviews ! John, I have traveled across the US many times by car, RV, and small airplane. I know your route and it sounds good. If at all possible, however, I would like to ask you to swing North if you could, and include a little sampling of the normal, hard-working rural people in Wisconsin. We are a basically red state with two blue dots, of Madison and Milwaukee, which most folks consider malignant lumps which need to be contained since they cannot be eliminated. Come meet the people who elected Scott Walker, Ron Johnson, voted for Trump, and where the Supreme Court Justice is elected directly by the people — the first State Supreme Court to tell the lefty gov what he could do with his little decrees !
    Plenty of towns with shuttered main streets, like Cape Cod in the above reference. And no shortage of small family farms being devastated by the subsidized competition from Big Ag. Would love to see some interviews from the state Hillary never bothered to visit.
    Count on us for a place to park your RV and some good mechanics in case it needs a little work before the cross-country trek westward.

• John Spiropoulos says:

Even though I’m a Chicago Bears fan, I might just take you up on the offer to travel to the much loathed “Green Bay Packer” country. /s If I can swing it, I will. Please send me an email. spirovideo@aol.com. Thanks.

• montanamel says:

I “knew” that there was “something” about you….
      Plane people are good folks…
      Safe flights and smooth air…

• auntiefran413 says:

Oh, dear, Soma. It sounds like Missouri and Wisconsin are in the same boat. Missouri has three blue dots — Columbia being a lot smaller than either Kansas City or St. Louis, but we’re fortunate in that the rest of the state is able to overpower them at the polls.

25. mr.piddles says:

It was my pleasure to contribute to this wonderful project. :^) This could turn out to be a truly epic collection of content. Important, too. So much pain and anger out there now… which will be continuing well into the future… so it’s fantastic that somebody will be capturing the full spectrum of what the country is experiencing.

I had an idea, and maybe this complicates things, but along with the published video segments, it would be really cool to ultimately publish an actual book chronicling this adventure to every corner of the country. You could have somebody with pro photography experience tagging along to capture the people, places, and moments, and expand on the raw reportage with follow-on interviews with relevant experts in business, healthcare, economic, political, law, etc. Ok, the book is a whole project unto itself… but it could really capture the history at a personal level, and could make one hell of a coffee table book.

• John Spiropoulos says:

Thank you for your contribution, Mr. Piddles. TV is my strength. So, in addition to daily new reports, Twitter updates and Facebook posts, I’ll be producing at least two one-hour documentaries for OAN. Months from now, as conditions change, I’ll be able to update the stories with fresh interviews via Skype and Zoom. And, yes, I’m looking at all the angles you mentioned. A close friend of mine is finally getting her hip surgery this Friday after a painful 6-week delay due to the botched response to the CHI-NA Virus.

• mr.piddles says:

Good luck on your venture, John, and really looking forward to the reports. It’s kinda sad, but I get all excited when I happen across Real Journalism these days. And good luck to your friend as well… hip surgery is the real deal. Medical Sidenote: my daughter just had her appendix removed literally 3 hours ago, up here outside of Boston. She’s a student at NYU, and a.) she just so happened to have taken the semester off so was able to skip town and avoid NYC Lockdown, and b.) the appendicitis just so happened to have flared up on the downside of “The Curve”. Might buy a Power Ball ticket this week.

26. cheering4america says:

We don’t have cable or satellite, and don’t have access to OAN. Other than the clips people occasionally post here, I don’t see it.

I was not aware of Mr. Speropoulos’ videos explaining the FISA scandal, the Clinton email scandal, and the Spying on Team Trump. All along I have been thinking that what the populace ends up believing is going to depend on who makes it to film first. I’m glad to know that these videos exist, but what can we do to disseminate them further?

27. pyromancer76 says:

Thank you, John, for your American creativity and inventiveness. Thank you, Sundance, for your support and publication. What a platform! I donated.

28. Brant says:

Should stop in/showcase GA since we opened basically first. I’m in south ga.

29. Ken Maritch says:

Ideas for John:

“Round the Clock” Diner in York PA
    Open for Dine-in guests in defiance of Gov Wolfs orders.

and

Sick Ink (Tattoo Studio) Whitehall PA
    Open in defiance of Gov Wolfs orders.

30. Ordinaryman says:

The Go Fund me is going a bit slow. Step up Treepers. This seems to be a good idea to show America getting back to MAGA. John if you come up I-26 thru Columbus/Tryon North Carolina and climb that first Mountain you will reach Old Timey Saluda. This is a great place to meet Bikers ( Petal and Motor), Kayaking and Zip Line enthusiast at the Wildflower bakery where they all stop for a snack.

31. ImpeachEmAll says:

Just say’n… 😉

• ImpeachEmAll says:

Too early for my old mind… 😉

Also, John Spiropoulos needs to create
      a PayPal account. This will allow those of
      us using PayPal for online payments to be
      able to donate, without using a credit card,

Here’s the correct link for today’s thought.
      Note: language advisory.

32. thedustmaker says:

Hi John, A little story in New Mexico you might consider, and I-40 runs right in front of the Business, 10 miles east of Albuquerque, easy quick access. We worked right through the shut down here, from our homes, 1 at a time in the closed business etc. A business that most would be surprised, that the owners regularly credit President Trump for our best 3 years ever.
    I’ll send an email

33. California Joe says:

The only thing that matters now are ARRESTS! As President Trump has said many times: If this had happened to President Obama the FBI and DOJ officials responsible would have been in prison three years ago and the jail key would have been thrown away!

34. Bone Fish says:

Have the national guard distribute HCQ/Zink while we all get back to work.

35. InAz says:

Wonderful!
    Will contribute. Thank You The Conservative Treehouse. Thank You John Spiropolous.

36. I Hear You Now says:

🙂 Just contributed. 🙂

My pleasure to do so.

I’m in the Dallas TX area.

John, I hope you’ll interview Dr. Ivette C. Lozano here in the Dallas area.
    She’s been helping many people get well from Covid-19, as you’ve likely heard on the various media interviews of her.

She credits President Trump’s initial mention of Hydroxychloriquine (6 weeks or so ago) with alerting her to try it on her Covid-19 patients. As of a week or so ago (last interview I saw), she’s had everyone respond favorably to her treatments with HCQ (has quite a few stories about pharmacists refusing to fill the HCQ prescriptions unless she breaks HIPPA rules and tells the pharmacist what the diagnosis is).

She’s a very special and brave woman.

Her web site:

• John Spiropoulos says:

I’ll be going through Dallas. So, that’s a definite possibility. I’ve seen her on Fox several times. She’s having a trouble with pharmacies filling the Hydroxy prescriptions. That’s an outrage. I wish she was my doctor. Mine won’t prescribe it. Thank you for the contribution. Please send me an email so we can talk more about what’s happening there. I’m already familiar with the stylist who went to jail for opening. I’m at spirovideo@aol.com.

37. carthoris says:

Any freedom trek across America should include piles and piles of burning face diapers as well as crowds of people much closer together than the Holy Six Feet unsocial distancing cult sacrament.

• sturmudgeon says:

carthoris: I agree… we live 80-plus miles from Spokane, Wa. Went to town for the first time in three weeks.. found that Costco shoppers were not allowed in unless they wore a mask… not so three weeks back.. this flu surely was supposed to be worse three weeks back, was it not?… why the mask ‘rule’ at this point?… I did NOT go in… Where in heck is the Common Sense hiding?

38. wwwrobotC says:

Done. Let’s Roll

39. TeaForAll says:

Done Lets Roll America

40. montanamel says:

Done what we could…
    Go poke ’em in the eye, John!!!

41. Virginia Hudson says:

Been to the Gulf all week, beautiful beach weather. Alabama nothing to see. No mask just normal people loving the beach. In restaurants, gift shops, bars, etc. Just some employees, but everything normal. So you chicken Sh–t browns shirts stay the hell out.

42. Spurwing Plover says:

The Clinton Foundation should be investigated into its shady dealings is doing and so should Obama a nd the Deep State time to make some Arrests

43. George Hicks says:

Wow! Shades of Charles Kuralt!
    My dad’s favorite program (he was a long-ago NYC journalist).
    Best of luck to you John, we’ll be watching (and donating).

44. Texian says:

..better not speed through Golden Meadows, Louisiana.. just sayin’..

45. leavemygunsalone says:

I suggest getting off the I-95 corridor in VA, VA is so much more than that.

46. sunnydaze says:

I’m curious how (northern) towns that rely almost *exclusively* on tourism are going to weather this situation.

Bar Harbor, ME. comes to mind. I know it’s not on your list, but : the kind of place – mainly up north – where restaurants , hotels, shops, etc. are only open for a few months every year cuz there are no tourists in the winter months and the local population is not large enough to support them in the “off-season”.

So *many* of the people who live in those towns depend on 2- 3 months of good weather and LOTS of tourists just to stay alive.

This is a great project. Thankyou!