Second Session – Day Two – Senate Impeachment Trial – 3:50pm Livestream…

To assist in page-load-time we’re breaking up the Senate Impeachment discussion threads.

There will be 24 hours of presentation by House Impeachment Managers (over 3 days); 24 hours of presentation by Defense team (over 3 days); 16 hours of Senate questioning; 4 hours of closing arguments, equally divided; and then a Senate debate/vote on further motions to include witnesses. If there are going to be witnesses, they will first be deposed prior to testimony. No witness testimony will be permitted without first being deposed.

The Senate Trial continues today with the second session at 3:50pm EST, continuing with with opening arguments by House Impeachment Managers.

PBS Livestream LinkFox News Livestream LinkFox BusinessCSPAN Link

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Impeachment, Legislation, Live Streaming, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

537 Responses to Second Session – Day Two – Senate Impeachment Trial – 3:50pm Livestream…

1. Troublemaker10 says:

Glad to hear it being reported that Trump’s defense team will also be putting in a better videorama in their defense also.

2. MAGADJT says:

So what’s this about Louisiana Senator Kennedy saying that Senators have busy jobs and he dosen’t think they were aware of all the details of points made in the house inquisition and that, he was learning some things he didn’t know before. Please tell me they aren’t stupid enough to believe anything that comes out of Schiff or Nadler’s mouths.

• WES says:

MAGA::. A new media star was born today! Adam Schiff!

Yes they truly are reporting Adam is a brilliant new star! Sick!

• Zorro says:

Even I’m brilliant when nobody can cross examine or refute me with facts.

• Zorro says:

I’m a star if there is no cross examination or rebuttal.

• JiminCO says:

I got 120 seconds into Schiff’s Thursday morning opening before I had to pause and delete. First, he sticks his nose up Justice Robert’s arse, quotes Hamilton, and further expands his aura of a completely out-of-touch DJT hater.

You don’t remove an elected official because you hate him. If that were true, we could bounce Schiff’s butt months ago.

• Kennedy is playing the “keeping an open mind” game. I wouldn’t worry about him. I’m not a fan, but he’s from LA, and has to vote no witnesses and for aquital.

3. linda4298 says:

4. Never ever in my wildest dreams would I fathom disliking another human being on this earth as much as I dislike my ex. I dislike Schiff more. And to boot, Nadler comes in 2nd place. I’m crushed and I’m heading for the saloon.

• dallasdan says:

Your contemporaneously contemplating your ex, Schiff, and Nadler is a trifecta of mental abuse that could induce a stroke. I suggest six-fingers of Gentleman Jack, my friend, and an Uber ride home.

• WES says:

DallasDan: My uncle was a doctor.

One time while on a cycling trip in northern Italy he complained to another doctor that he was suffering from a new disease he had discovered called “CRS”.

After a couple of days the other doctor said he couldn’t take it anymore, what disease was “CRS”?

My uncle replied “Can’t Remember Shit”!

• dallasdan says:

I like it; however, I can’t find CRS in my Encyclopedia of Diagnoses.

Six-fingers of Gentleman Jack will facilitate the onset of CRS. I thought it would be good therapy for H&HC. 🙂

• 1stgoblyn says:

I’ve been suffering from CRS for 20 years.

• ms doodlebug says:

CRS explains why we keep calling Schiff Schitt. It’s not that we can’t remember his name. It’s that our brains instantly make the connection between Schiff and Schitt.

• 6 fingers of Jack and the ride home worked. Forgetting to take my hearing aides out before I got in the shower may prove expensive and the aspirin this morning didn’t help…but thanks for the advice!

• dallasdan says:

Please call me the next time you go to the saloon and I will happily keep you company while we enjoy Jack’s Tennessee nectar and score some feisty fillies.

I’ve been in many “joints” and “palaces” over decades and found the large majority of them to be very welcoming places. Sorry about the hearing aids and hangover; the former is collateral damage and the latter an inevitable consequence.

5. linda4298 says:

6. linda4298 says:

• Beau Geste says:

They each had to check to see if they had their wallets, and count their fingers to make sure they were all there, after the encounter.

7. linda4298 says:

8. DesertRain says:

Y’all seeing this?

9. CTH Fan says:

Dear Senator Graham, I am pretty sure you read here. By congratulating Schiff you are in essence saying that you believe his lies. We have your number now and so I hope does the President.

Silly man, you should know there are cameras everywhere. You have given the President’s enemies something to gloat over. I hope your constituents see this exchange and vote accordingly in November.

10. Aunt Clara says:

Remember Avenatti. It will be the same.