Some NATO Pictures and Videos You Might Not Have Seen…

President Trump and First Lady Melania awaiting entry to the diplomatic reception at No. 10 Downing Street. I title this picture “The Avengers” as it relates on many levels.

On the move…

For the British Audience…

POTUS During NATO Plenary Session…

Hosting the Two-Percent Club….

NATO 2019 Recap Video:

While POTUS works with the NATO assembly, an always stunning First Lady Melania visits the Salvation Army in East London, creates decorations and passes out Christmas gifts to kids…

Laughing in the rain…

“His Rock”…  Our First Lady.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, FLOTUS, Melania Trump, NATO, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

131 Responses to Some NATO Pictures and Videos You Might Not Have Seen…

1. justlizzyp says:

She is always beautiful, but I have never seen her smile that way and she looks STUNNING.

2. Harvey Lipschitz says:

She be great!

3. Mike says:

And you won’t see these in the Slimes or Compost. Too awesome!

4. vikingmom says:

She has stopped caring what “they” think and is coming into her own and it shows!! She LOVES children and is never happier than when spending time with them…but oh, never doubt that she is a Mama Grizzly and Professor Kaplan just made a BIG mistake by cracking a joke at the expense of Barron Trump!!

• vikingmom says:

Professor Karlan…

• spoogels says:

Professor Karlan is BARREN

At one point, self-described “snarky, bisexual Jewish woman” Pamela Karlan – a Stanford law professor who hates “The rich, pampered, prodigal, sanctimonious, incurious, white, straight sons of the powerful” took aim at 13-year-old Barron Trump while trying to make the point that President Trump isn’t a monarch.

in 2006 she raged against white people:

Stanford law professor Pamela Karlan – the Democrats’ “constitutional expert” in the Judiciary Committee hearings – launched into a scathing tirade against white people in a 2006 speech to the American Constitution Society

“We have to seize back the high ground on patriotism and on love of our country, because we have more reason than they do to love America,” she told a fawning, liberal audience.

“The rich, pampered, prodigal, sanctimonious, incurious, white, straight sons of the powerful do pretty well everywhere in the world, and they always have.

“But what about us? Snarky, bisexual, Jewish women who want the freedom to say what we think, read what we want, and love who we do.”

She is VILE

• vikingmom says:

And she is the face of the Left and if we want to have any chance of retaking the House (and the country) we need to make sure that as many normal, sane people as possible see her and her her comments. There are million and millions of “moderate” voters who pull the lever for the Democrats because the media and Hollywood have hammered it into their heads that Republicans are hateful and irrational when, in actuality, the Democratic Party has been taken over by women such as Pamela Karlan. She needs to be in an RNC campaign ad saying “THIS is what the Left calls tolerance? Really? Because it sure looks like hate to me!”

• spoogels says:

No doubt she was triggered by the name BARRON
          It reminds her EVERY TIME!

• Nobodysfool says:

So sick of these anti-American zealots constantly trying to sound believable by using patriotism and talk of the Founders. It’s these eggheaded a–hats our Founders warned us about.

• nimrodman says:

And who the hell is it that she thinks is keeping her from any of those things?

As far as “say what we think”, she seems pretty good at being a loud mouth – I don’t see anybody stopping her.

And as far as “love who we do”, I don’t think anyone’s preventing her there.
          Who?

Time is long passed in America where anything goes

Just go to a gay pride parade
          Or turn on the TV

Or go to a children’s story hour and watch pre-schoolers being indoctrinated in things their parents likely don’t want them indoctrinated in

Just who the hell do these people imagine is suppressing: them?

To misquote Captain Willard in Apocalypse Now

“I don’t see … any suppression … at all”

• HellInAHandbasket says:

Ohhh I guarantee she has a dog-eared copy of Fifty Shades of Gray tucked between her mattresses … has a bedside table stuffed with things that go “whhhirrrrrr” … and most likely her trashbin is filled with lots of empty vodka bottles that go **CLanKkkTY cLAnKK ClaNnNkk** everytime the trashman comes by. She’s a miserable being.

• Dave Radetsky says:

The only thing I’d disagree with you on is your statement that she’s stopped caring what they think. I don’t think she ever did care what they think. I just think she’s starting to show her feelings publicly more now than before. But I don’t think she held them back because of what they’d think. I think she’s an extremely confidant woman and not intimidated or influenced by others.

• MelH says:

Professor Karlan got the only legacy she’ll EVER have! Makes you wonder about the standards for Stanford Profs., or maybe it’s only we Californians who always thought Stanford was the #1 University in all the World…or maybe it’s that we Treepers are newly exposed to the fact that people like Chelsea Clinton MIGHT be dumb as a rock and STILL be admitted to Stanford.

5. hocuspocus13 says:

☔ Melanie ☔ Sparkles ☔

6. dufrst says:

Amazing couple! And who knows, Melania’s twitter response to the idiot professor may end this impeachment sham or at the very least, reveal it to even more people, who probably were blind to it before!

7. NoeliCannoli says:

The BOSS.

8. Phil aka Felipe says:

She. Be. BEST!

9. Cow wow says:

Gives me joy to see these. TY SD.
    God bless and keep them and all of us who stand with them.🙏

10. Genie says:

Peel and Stede.

11. gigi says:

…. laughing in the rain. I could be wrong, but this is the look of a lady who is genuinely happy and sincerely happy to see her husband. The best pic ever! So far 🙂 And yes, she is stunning.

12. Jorizabeth says:

Thank you! That was lovely!

13. TreeClimber says:

I know it’s the chopper, but at first glance, the thumbnail with President Trump looks like a shadow of a cross is extending from his side.

14. Miller says:

Just left citizen free press and read the latest Washington compost leak. It will spin you into the ground with innuendo and propaganda. Hope Sundance gets on it and analyizes it.

15. Thank you Sundance!!! If we had a real press in this country, we would have seen all of these pictures instead of the three pompous asses that dripped venom for 63 million voting citizens of the United States of America!!!!

These people can just kiss my deplorable irredeemable ass!

16. H.R. says:

Thank you for posting all this about Melania, Sundance. Other than The Daily Mail there is nothing about the most beautiful, gracious, classiest, bestestestest. First Lady EVAH!

I’m a crusty old retired White Dude and it brings me near to tears to see how blessed we are as a nation to have Melania as our First Lady.

Melania is wonderful!

The Yellow Stream Media can all go sit on a pine cone and just grind it in hopes that maybe it will quit hurting… sometime.

17. teaforall says:

His Rock….Our First Lady

18. chojun says:

She is so much like our modern version of Jackie O.

She’ll be around for many decades to tell the Trump story and do it with grace and poise.

19. MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

My eyes were clear and bright
    My walk had purpose
    My steps were quick and light
    And I held firmly
    To what I felt was right
    Like a rockLike a rock, I was strong as I could be
    Like a rock, nothin’ ever got to me
    Like a rock, I was something to see
    Like a rock

Bob Seger…like a rock

20. WSB says:

OMG…can someone check…are those Louboutin purple stilettos with red soles?????!!!

Second photo. WOW!!!

Who does purple stilettos with red soles????!!!!!

Badass!!!!!

21. deborah foster says:

Sigh. She is so beautiful and should grace the cover of every magazine.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

I have to disagree. The filthy rags passing off as magazine do not deserve her presence. The are dark, evil and filthy. She has too much light and class. Let them keep moochelle she is on their level.

• MelH says:

It was her choice, not to be a part of the common fashion rags. The editor of Vogue visited the White House very early on and was “put in her place.” Melania always wanted to be The Real Deal, not a faked-posed cover on a common rag. The ones of Obama are so fake it’s a wonder her face didn’t crack.

22. 335blues says:

Lovin’ me some Melania Trump.
    She will be remembered as a fantastic First Lady.

23. Superb pics of Melania. How typical that we only see them on CTH as the State Media Matrix buries such images. Well done indeed.

24. sundance says:

25. LULU says:

This is touching… The first photo of them on the street. Melania off by herself with the Salvation Army children. The laughing picture in the rain. Yes, Sundance, she is his rock. A serene, beautiful soulmate in what has become – for only a while, I hope – a very cold world.

26. Linus in W.PA. says:

That “2% Club” picture is……………………………………MASTER TROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. antiDave says:

I remember the media trying to convince us that the last first lady was stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, had great arms, and was just the best most wonderful first lady ever in site of the fact she said she had finally been proud of her country for electing her moron of a husband.

28. JohnCasper says:

NATO, from great cause to anachronism to racket.

• Bull Durham says:

Weapons racketeers, war criminals, and losers of every war they put boots on the ground.They did bomb Serbia for 79 days, their penultimate ‘victory’. As for taking on a real armed nation, say, like Russia, they run off at the mouth, but know they would fold like wet paper if they attacked Russia. They outnumber, out plane, out tank, out artillery the Russias by a factor of 5 and still would lose in a matter of ten to twenty days.

They have this crazed notion percolating from the Poles and Lithuanians of attacking Kaliningrad. That would end those nations. Iskander missiles are mobile nuclear-capable and Russia is not bluffing. Any attacker would lose HQ, Command Nexus, bases, and means to continue. In other words, tactical nukes will be the response to the attack.

Similarly, if the loons in NATO think they can get Crimea from Russia, they will be utterly destroyed.

NATO cannot survive any war it starts with Russia. Thus, it should fold its tent and go away. Russia wants to sell gas and oil, not start wars. The reason EU and NATO have fears of Russia is their own Russophobia. They have created a bogey man and now they are wetting their pants. Don’t poke the bear.

How is it that NATO could not finish off ISIS? They did virtually nothing against Mosul and Raqqa, the two enormous enclaves of ISIS fighters. Iraqis, Iranian militias and Kurds fought ISIS in Mosul and Raqqa.

It is a Potemkin Military, a facade that hasn’t defeated Al Queda, al Nusra, ISIS, or the Taliban.

• Jon B. says:

“…They did virtually nothing against Mosul and Raqqa…” WRONG. My nephew is a Green Beret, fought in Raqqa. Vs. ISIS. He JUST informed me over Thanksgiving of their efforts…..Blanket statements that are FALSE kinda SUCK….

• Jon B. says:

“…They did virtually nothing against Mosul and Raqqa…”. WRONG. My Green Beret nephew just informed me, last week, that they fought in Raqqa. Vs. ISIS. Blanket statements that are FALSE kinda suck….

• spoogels says:

Trump should announce (ostensibly for no reason at all–except that he was mocked and dissed by Micron, Boris, SparkleSocks and Rutte) that he’s cutting US contribution to NATO to 10% from 16%
      It was 30% , he cut it down to 16%
      Now cut it down to 10%
      And everyt ime they mock or diss him, knock it down a further 3 %

29. nothing but pure jealousy from left,
    she is beautiful inside and out,
    she is best,

30. Jeff says:

Hmm. Melania Trump as Emma Peel?
    Deal me in.
    Which, of course, leaves her husband as John Steed. Works for me.

31. tuskyou says:

OMG the first 2 pics esp! The flag and Christmas tree in the background–these might be my fav pics of them together (till the next fav). I love all of these. Thank you so much SD

32. James W Crawford says:

The only good thing that I can say about the behavior of America’s alleged allies is that German Chancellor Angela Merkel didn’t threaten President Trump with her Weapons of Mass Distraction.

US OUT OF NATO!

33. Judith says:

Very impressive couple. They are so genuine. And that is a breath of fresh air in these times of fake everything. What class! What style and sophistication! Makes the Enemedia look like a pack of monkeys, really. Do they even belong in the same evolutionary chain?

34. Screaming Eagle says:

Beauty by itself is fleeting,
    Beauty and Grace are timeless.
    So Lovely!!

35. I love that they both carry their own umbrellas.

36. WES says:

I been to England a few times. Now I know why they left!

One time I vacationed in England for about 2 weeks, a reward for working in a Siberian coal mine. I enjoyed mostly good weather without any rain. Upon my return to Siberia, a Brit also working there, asked me how was my vacation? I told him nice and sunny! He promptly accused me of lying about going to sunny England all on account of my “no rain” comment!

37. De Oppresso Liber says:

No matter the time, place, or situation, our FLOTUS is beautiful and graceful. She moves effortlessly with the prowess of a Mountain Lion, yet the picture of her “laughing in the rain” as she approached her husband, her expression showed genuine affection and happiness.

I am so grateful, as President Trump puts up with a Mt. Everest-sized pile of crap for us 24/7……he deserves such a lovely woman to cherish and adore. I couldn’t be happier for the two of them.

I too am fortunate enough to not only convince the most beautiful, wonderful woman I’ve ever met to marry me, but also to stay with me for over 32 years now. It cannot be emphasized enough how crucial a strong, supportive spouse can be in a man’s life.

It makes me feel more secure knowing their relationship is strong; perhaps we should show her more often how grateful we are for what she does.

38. Annie says:

Reading the new Doug Wead book Inside Trump’s White House..it is really good..and gives such a nice inside look about them as a family…and their relationships. and what….really went on..excellent read.

39. Ken Becht says:

Look up class in the dictionary and Melania’s picture should be there. President Trump & Melania together are perfect!

40. RJ says:

USDA Prime…baby!

Need I say more?

41. Such beauty and class in any woman is a rarity. And then to have those two traits to be found in The First Lady is even rarer yet. A woman of that caliber and strength makes her husband not only proud, but causes him to strive to be an even better husband, father, and President. And for that, the country is better off because of her.

42. Patriot1783 says:

It’s nice to see her smile.

43. Eliza Bria says:

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures. Makes me feel better somehow.

44. Rynn69 says:

Beautiful pictures. TY for posting Sundance. It is enjoyable to see this rare photos of all POTUS and FLOTUS overseas summits and conferences.

45. Jimmy Jack says:

Thank you. I just move the photos of her.

46. nimrodman says:

Love the photo of the Two-Percent Club
    They’re all in the catbird seat and they know it

47. TradeBait says:

Really nice scenery. Good gosh, PDT, you hit it out of the park.

48. Gunner says:

Damn, love these two. Class and professionalism all the way. (Now, as far as some of my fellow jarheads in the photos, get a haircut).

49. ncbirdnwrd says:

Totally love “The Avengers” photos! So on target.