Within today’s reporting from the New York Times and NBC, a key aspect is how CIA analysts are worried about explaining and/or justifying the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA).  As such it is well worth remembering information about John Durham’s originating focus from June, 2019:
Against the backdrop of the DOJ admitting FBI investigators never had access to the DNC servers to verify a Russian hack; and with new information about the FBI receiving partial and redacted analysis from Crowdstrike; the review by U.S. Attorney John Durham toward the downstream assessment/claims of the CIA takes on new meaning.
CTH has previously outlined how the December 29th, 2016, Joint Analysis Report (JAR) on Russia Cyber Activity was a quickly compiled bunch of nonsense about Russian hacking.
The JAR was followed a week later by the January 7th, 2017, Intelligence Community Assessment. The ICA took the ridiculous construct of the JAR and then overlaid a political narrative that Russia was trying to help Donald Trump.
The ICA was the brain-trust of John Brennan, James Clapper and James Comey. While the majority of content was from the CIA, some of the content within the ICA was written by FBI Agent Peter Strzok who held a unique “insurance policy” interest in how the report could be utilized in 2017.  NSA Director Mike Rogers would not sign up to the “high confidence” claims, likely because he saw through the political motives of the report.

(JUNE 2019 – New York Times) […] Mr. Barr wants to know more about the C.I.A. sources who helped inform its understanding of the details of the Russian interference campaign, an official has said. He also wants to better understand the intelligence that flowed from the C.I.A. to the F.B.I. in the summer of 2016.

During the final weeks of the Obama administration, the intelligence community released a declassified assessment that concluded that Mr. Putin ordered an influence campaign that “aspired to help” Mr. Trump’s electoral chances by damaging Mrs. Clinton’s. The C.I.A. and the F.B.I. reported they had high confidence in the conclusion. The National Security Agency, which conducts electronic surveillance, had a moderate degree of confidence. (read more)

Questioning the construct of the ICA is a smart direction to take for a review or investigation. By looking at the intelligence community work-product, it’s likely Durham will cut through a lot of the chatter and get to the heart of the intelligence motives.
Apparently John Durham is looking into just this aspect: Was the ICA document a politically engineered report stemming from within a corrupt intelligence network?
The importance of that question is rather large. All of the downstream claims about Russian activity, including the Russian indictments promoted by Rosenstein and the Mueller team, are centered around origination claims of illicit Russian activity outlined in the ICA.
If the ICA is a false political document…. then guess what?
Yep, the entire narrative from the JAR and ICA is part of a big fraud. [Which it is]

Information available as of 29 December 2016 was used in the preparation of this product.
Scope: This report includes an analytic assessment drafted and coordinated among The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and The National Security Agency (NSA), which draws on intelligence information collected and disseminated by those three agencies. It covers the motivation and scope of Moscow’s intentions regarding US elections and Moscow’s use of cyber tools and media campaigns to influence US public opinion. The assessment focuses on activities aimed at the 2016 US presidential election and draws on our understanding of previous Russian influence operations. When we use the term “we” it refers to an assessment by all three agencies.

[scribd id=335885580 key=key-DCVBMntYOjqsoEiDvvj2 mode=scroll]

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Impeachment, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

235 Responses to Reminder: John Durham Questioning CIA Officials About Intelligence Community Assessment…

1. Graham Wellington says:

These guys are screwed.

• Yy4u says:

Graham
      Believe it when you see it.
      So far these guys have been above the law
      Possible to drag it out until after 2020 then if the Dem wins it all goes away.
      Durham and Barr are tge wild cards. So far tho nothing has happened. We will see.

• There is not one single UniParty “dem” that can win a fair election against President Trump.
        Period.
        All we need is another landslide victory which President Trump has already been working hard toward for quite some time.
        Despite the cheating we KNOW occurred last time, and that will likely occur this time, our VSG stands a chance for an even BIGGER landslide.
        Barr and Durham have an opportunity to contribute to the effort. The choice is theirs and they should choose wisely, because Term Two is going to be explosive!

• ezgoer says:

After all the treason within the government what makes anyone believe there will be an honest vote tabulation in 2020? These people will do anything to stop Trump.

• bodieisland says:

ezgoer you are so right! However, no one is paying attention to the neighborhood. In a special election few months ago a sor0s backed prosecutor won over a hard charging incumbent. sor0s got another kim foxx in Arlington, Va where Amazon Hdqrs will be. We go to the polls Nov 5th. Only one empty seat has a Republican to choose from. All state house/senate (no “R’s”) Sheriff, no opposition in a sanctuary county (Fairfax ) where a LEO was humiliated for turning into ICE, a wanted illegal. We NEED to address all political seats, even dogcatcher! POTUS cannot do it all himself, we the people must help/vote.

• sDee says:

“we the people must help/vote”
              The globalist machine along well integrated multinational corporations and political organizations, are flush with cash and still working overtime to turn red states and red counties blue.
              Federal funding to these ares must be stopped. North Carolina is under an urbanization assault much like you describe in Virginia.

• Pa Hermit says:

Our POTUS has opened the door to what has been going on in our government, and no matter how hard they try, they (Dems/RINOs/Uniparty) can’t quite close that door! Thank you POTUS!

• johneb18 says:

We need to vote out the entire House of Representatives.
          The entire thing.
          And it needs to be nationalists. Red or Blue.
          America first.

• jeff montanye says:

i’d say leave the sixty that voted with trump on syria and put the likes of nunes on probation but, in general, yes. what’s the point of an opposition party if it doesn’t oppose?

• Laurie Walker says:

I find it amazing that Rebubicans can still win after fifty years of the left destoying the family, religion, education, and promoting lawlessness. The left have all the levers of power; the media, academia,
          hollywood, the intelligence community … including the international IC, George Soros and other billionaires, probably a thousand “community activist” orginisations and hundreds of “street” activists.

• MustangBlues says:

”So far these guys have been above the law;;
        So you say: not above but outside, due to corrupt system, but all are known, and
        the law of the people’s justice looms, waiting and looking. Who knows what karma holds!?

• Laurie Walker says:

Yes, they are operating a parallel government with Pilosi, congress and the media as president, and noone is trying to stop them.

• cali says:

@Laurie Walker: Don’t fret because we do have some much more intelligent sources they did not counted on.
            Case in point: Remember all the hoopla when president Trump and president Putin gave a press conference in Helsinki/Finland? It’s an understatement to say they all went bonkers.
            Remember the symbolic soccer ball given to president Trump by Putin basically telling him that ‘the ball is in your court now’? Yeah that one!
            The intelligence gathered by Putin captured in large terabytes including videos, intercepts of conversations and more was in that soccer ball will bury them all. Putin like president Trump is no dummy by a long shot knowing how these deep state agents and their politicians operate.
            Having said that this intelligence has come in handy to unravel it all down to bare bones. “They” did not take that into consideration and here we are.
            The American embassy in Moscow was staffed with CIA agents that includes McFaul. This embassy was the hub of spying and espionage. I lost count how many times Nuland, Kerry, Kissinger, Brennan and host of others travelled.
            It’ll come back to haunt them.

• islandpalmtrees says:

These guys face allot more to loose than this. They are lose ends tieing back to Obama. It’s a win or else for them.

• Marsha Frey says:

I think the American people have been screwed — the more that is discovered – the more it appears that needs to be discovered and this goes on like the a bedtime story of 1,000 tales. This is the most evil dangerous plot to overthrow not only Trump but the rest of the Constitution. These fiends don’t care what they destroy, who they destroy — as long as they continue in control. They have “moles” in every possible entry in our government — many planted during the last of Obama’s administration — ready and willing to do anything/anywhere/continually. They make ISIS “lone wolves” look like child’s play. How do we/you/me/the White Hats — stop this?

• David Shor says:

So far the only folks getting thrown in prison are confidantes of president Trump. The only folks having 6:00am Squat Team style raids on their homes by the FBI are married conservative 60 somethings who don’t even own firearms. When I see any one of the corrupt rat bastards involved in the coup being escorted to jail in handcuffs due to indictments for espionage, treason, and sedition I’ll start believing. Until then, it’s all investigations and reports, not enough!!!

• Dixie T says:

What I find “unusual,” also, is the fact that so much happened in January of 2017—-just before Trump was inaugurated! You have the JAR (Dec. 29, 2016); the ICA; Comey-Brennan-Clapper-Rogers meeting with Trump—which was then Comey’s meeting with Trump about the “salacious parts of the dossier;” and then on January 14 Comey’s meeting with Trump where General Flynn was mentioned!!! With MOST of it happening from January 7th to January 14th—ONE WEEK.
      It was like “over-kill,” in a rush to “overwhelm” the new President—–just a few days before his Inauguration???

2. milktrader says:

I will never trust the CIA

• Merkin Muffley says:

And now the government is actively working to get more liberals into the military:

• hokkoda says:

Don’t worry, the public schools will work hard to counter the military’s recruiting goals.

• Jesse T Mims says:

@ Merkin Muffley…
        I share your concerns. It’s easy to say more liberals should help protect America; but, I’m not sure it’s worth the effort, or even possible, to sufficiently overcome their inherent anti-American ideology to the degree required to turn them into trustworthy team players.

• shirley49 says:

I cannot even imagine those cowardly snow flakes in the Military. They would probably demand a SAFE place they could go to. I would put them right in the middle of a war zone.

• johnnyfandango says:

Great, send the new recruits right to Syria.

• Roni says:

Merkin…..sadly, the era of the warrior soldier ie, General Schwarzkopf, is over; the intellectual elite types, ie, Wesley Clark, have taken over. And worse, the Reserves allowing Hunter Biden to join after being granted two waivers.
        The Dems have successfully recruited ex officers to run for office. My district, long held red seat, went blue…..elected a former Army helicopter pilot, female.
        They’re actively seeking MDs as well.
        It’s their strategy.

• jbowen82 says:

I served 32 years in uniform. I would take a young man from anywhere who wants to serve his country. There are patriots in the blue states too, and sending young veterans back to those places might do a lot of good.

• jbowen82 says:

• JustSomeInputFromAz says:

Agree, and I would add the FBI to that list.
      If I am on a Jury ever again and the FBI is involved in the case, well the Defendant will have to admit guilt on the stand for me to convict.

• wyoskeptic says:

Considering the Case of Gen Flynn, I am not so sure that I would even then.
        If this is the best conspiracy these clowns can manage to put together, it is a wonder they even know what time of day it is.

• JustSomeInputFromAz says:

Good point on General Flynn and yep our “Intelligence Community” do appear to be incompetent, but hey let’s pat down Grandma at the airport.

• USA First! says:

Even with them admitting to guilt on the stand could only mean that they were railroaded into pleading guilty like they did to Flynn.

• lemontree says:

This is why I think the FBI and DOJ are so reluctant to put all the information out there on 302s that were possibly changed. If that were declassified and released how many people behind bars would want their cases reheard or verdicts tossed out because of what the top people at the FBI did. I bet it would be massive. And it should be. How many people did these crooks railroad into confessions and jail sentences?

• JustSomeInputFromAz says:

Martha Stewart comes to mind….

• Contrarymary says:

I still don’t understand the Martha Stewart takedown. She’s such a good little lefty. Why did they take down one of their own? What, Didn’t she give enough money to Hillary ?

• trialbytruth says:

Thank you Lemontree. The railroading of one innocent man by these animals justifys reviewing everything.
          Let those who have served most of there time and don’t want a new trial walk. Review and offer sentence reductions for the non violent if they sign a no contest.
          The hard cases get retrials if they want them and if the state can put one together.. if the state can’t win a retrial offer a cash settlement for time unfairly served.
          Expensive YES do guilty men walk YES. BUT we retain our souls ….
          Speaking of retaining our souls is Manafort out of solitary yet?

• dd_sc says:

Not just railroaded into confessions.
          How many people are in jail because the FBI was using illegal searches of the NSA databases. I doubt the illegal surveillance of Team Trump is the only time the FBI/BATFE/DEA/NSA/CIA has done this.

• Yy4u says:

I was called for jury duty about 15 yrs ago. A drug dealing case. Didnt serve. Was excused.But before I was I saw the accused, the gov lawyers, the defendant and the defense attorney. All but the accused (a well dressed well groomed black man) looked like sleazebags

• justlizzyp says:

Same here – mine was a sentencing jury only. The defense attorney was leaning back in his chair with one ankle on the other knee (like, half cross legged if you know what I mean) with his no socks and loafers. Only thing he was missing to prove that he didn’t give a rat’s crap about the jury selection process was his arms crossed behind his head. Meanwhile, the prosecutor was literally smacking her gum as she paced back and forth with her Farrah Fawcett hair, cheesy suit and really inappropriate shoes. The young man we were being asked to sentence (life of the death penalty were the only choices we were given) was all cleaned up and wearing a suit that was just a little too big, so he looked even younger than he was. It was a very difficult process and I’m glad I was released from service. I suspect I would have wanted to vote to jail the lawyers and give the kid a juice box and Teddy Grahams.
          Sarcastic – I felt sorry for the kid but not as sorry as I did for the young woman he carjacked, drove all the way across town and killed.

• Amy2 says:

I was called for a shop lifting case. (Talk about a waste of taxpayer dollars…) I told the judge I knew all the players (I had worked at that particular store in the past) except the defendant. The DEFENSE attorney told the judge he felt I could be impartial. I said, “No, I can’t.” They dismissed our whole group (Sorry judge, I had to tell you!). A little later in the day I heard the guy decided to plead guilty. Good call dude, ‘cuz you did it.

• Rusty says:

I’m looking for the patriotic whistleblower in the fbi to show up….then one in the cia

• chooseamerica says:

Nor the DOJ, FBI or State Department. It all looks like an organized crime syndicate.

• Ringo Phonebone says:

Was there ever a time when you did?

• Steve in MT says:

You shouldn’t. When I was in the Army and we had to work with the CIA, if they said “Good morning” you checked your watch.

• vml9000 says:

I will never trust any of the alphabet agencies or the congress! Actually, I do not trust my own Government at all. I stand with President Trump and the Patriots.

• Caius Lowell says:

0bama’s weaponized C!A created corrupt 0bama, so yeah…

• mike says:

They have black ops and drones, they don’t care what little people think.

• noswamp says:

I trust Durham more than Barr.

• Tl Howard says:

How can anyone trust an agency that employees people to be good liars?

• Nor will I as I never have to begin with. Weird to learn how corrupt and evil it all was so early in life, but somehow I did. I think it was because adults kept telling me I didn’t know what I was talking about…
      Man were they wrong!
      As a seriously voracious reader I realized the Republic was compromised and being run like a third world banana republic where the people were to be used. Sad.
      Man are we blessed to have President Trump, The Great Disruptor!

• wlbeattie says:

I haven’t either – not since the late 1960’s when I became old enough to read up on #JFK.

• chipin8511 says:

Trump uses military Intel he does not use CIA FBI NSA DNI.He also has his own security detail no one can be trusted

3. Merkin Muffley says:

If this assessment is discredited, how do you think the Coup plotters will try to preserve it? Any predictions?

• Pete says:

You are already seeing the framing of the defense. They are going to say that they are being prosecuted based on conspiracy theories, and that the investigation was a political operation run out of the White House. They always accuse the Republicans of what they did.

• cboldt says:

Yes. The denials will never stop. The guilty parties are busy “writing history.”
      This condition will exist even if proof positive is revealed. The government runs on money and dishonesty, and it manufactures both, as needed.

• Tl Howard says:

What’s needed is for Durham investigation to not only reveal the frame job but HIGHLIGHT the way the conspirators worked with WaPo and NYTimes in order to pass along the fake info.
        Time to put those two papers out of business.

• They are going to fail this time. Yep.
        And, people like Sundance (well, close as they can be!) will be writing history this time.
        Because TRUMP and us supporters.

• chipin8511 says:

Thank God for the internet that is what politicans fear most and Alt media.. Matt the FAG Drudge sold out to Google turncoat traitor ..I signed out as of yesterday he runs a Lefty loon site now… I use whatfinger.com for many alt news websites…The internet is why we are winning and going to bring them down. IMHO

• Sean Molin says:

You cannot fake handcuffs and jailtime – which is why that is the only thing that can save us now. It isn’t revenge – it is starting the slow process of trying to restore some semblance of credibility.

• chipin8511 says:

For Trump its REVENGE and more REVENGE bet on it.In early 2017 he was willing to let Hillary go oh she suffered enough not anymore…..He’ll get his REVENGE bet on it…

4. hokkoda says:

Brennan was visibly spooked during an MSNBC interview a few weeks ago. Reading the papers is always helpful, but his reaction when admitting he had an upcoming interview with Durham was quite telling.
    A reasonable person could conclude, based on the reporting, that Durham has answered the primary question “was this investigation properly predicated?”, and has moved on to the next logical question, “how was the improperly predicated investigation deployed operationally?”

• Mojo says:

Brennan should sweat. He knows he’s no match Durham [and his team…I hope].
      I hope Durham comes prepared with Brennan’s own documents and words, i hope he puts that sack of [email protected]&t under bright lights for 12 hours. And the first time Brennan slips up, give him the same treatment Flynn got.

• bocephusrex says:

Remember, SHE WAS GOING TO WIN–they were incredibly sloppy and left a trail of evidence the size of the Deepwater Horizon spill, which presumably Durham and Barr are now suctioning up-I’m pretty sure Mifsud decided long ago he was not going to get Epstein-ed and eff’d over for these people–I am praying every single day that Barr holds them to account–

• amwick says:

Exactly. The polls! The polls! Remember?
          When I see an off base poll now, I just think good! It worked so well for those troglodytes in 2016.

• I still don’t understand why they thought she would win. The only way you could be that confident is if the voter fraud was nationwide and totally operational and secure guaranteeing success.
            Historically, it was a Republican year. One party holding the presidency for more than two terms hasn’t happened since FDR and the laws were changed after that so no one person could run more than two terms.
            So, it still baffles me that they were that sure. There is more there and no one has given it much thought except maybe me. Anyone else have any ideas?

• ChampagneReady says:

When you have CNN saying the day of the election that it was 95% that she would be elected, it’s pretty easy to assume she would win.
              Besides, they had the fix already in. Lynch was going to stay Attorney General as confirmed at the Phoenix tarmac meeting with Bill and Comey would keep his job.

• dd_sc says:

I think Lynch was headed for the Supreme Court, Yates to AG. McCabe moves up to FBI Director. Comey returns to private business (he was a Lockheed for a while) and gets some sweet crony capitalist deals.

• BitterC says:

Comey was barely 3 yrs in to his 10 yr term, tho I suspect Hillary would have fired him day 1 over his indictment/exoneration

• amwick says:

They had the IC community working against the Trump campaign… THey had the press working against the Trump Campaign..The had the Clinton Foundation($$$$$$) working against the Trump Campaign…They had all that working against the Trump Campaign, but they had a sick, lazy, almost blind Candidate.

• j says:

Nitpicky but,,,,Reagan 8 years Bush 4. This doesnt subtract or distract from your point in any way.

• Prairie Dog says:

President Reagan had two terms and was followed by his VP, George Bush. 2+ 1 = 3.

• Julian says:

Bush Senior had 3 terms. 1980-1992 with Ronnie.
              Wasn’t that long ago. I remember it.

• hokkoda says:

The only info Durham doesn’t have is the stuff the CIA hides from him. I, for one, would love to see a phalanx of agents raid the CIA and just take the information they need.

• snellvillebob says:

Brennan’s Goa’uld routine will not work on Durham.

• littleanniefannie says:

And the first time Brennan slips up, give him the same treatment Flynn Manafort got.

• chipin8511 says:

No Mojo the same treatment Roger Stone and Manafort got would be much better for the patriots…..With CTH ther covering the arrest…

5. evergreen says:

There comes a point when mutiny becomes evident. Corrective action must then ensue.

6. JoeMeek says:

The chances that it was a Russian “hack” are now down to less than 5%. One thing that is close to 100% though, is that CIA and FBI agents will lie about any and everything they think they can possibly get away with lying about.

• JustSomeInputFromAz says:

The DNC hack was Seth Rich.

• hokkoda says:

The funny part about the “Russian hack” story falling apart is that one of the weirdest parts of the Mueller report was the part when he started listing specific Russian military units directly responsible for the hack. It was bizarre to me because that level of certainty is virtually impossible with the way the internet works. It was so ham handed that it was almost as if Weissman simply opened up the CIA online factbook and wrote down the military unit names he found there.
      If it turns out that nobody has any evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC servers, and that the FBI and CIA never actually did any forensics on those servers (as we all suspect), then exactly how did Mueller/Weissman arrive at such a definitive list of Russian cyberattack units?

• jeans2nd says:

Don’t be naive, koda. The NSA can track down to a specific computer in a specific location (the NSA did just that, when tracing a Chinese hack). In this instance, the NSA did not track the originator. Ever wonder why?
        Recall, the NSA had moderate confidence in the JAR/ICA. Ever wonder why?

• ChampagneReady says:

Wait until Bill Binney testifies as Roger Stone’s star witness at his trial November 5th and blows the Russian hacking crock sky high. The media has been avoiding Binney like he has contagious Ebola and doing everything they can possibly do to make sure his story doesn’t get out . But they will be powerless to silence him at the trial.
        A man who was 26 years at NSA doing nothing cracking and decoding signal intelligence
        You are going to see panic you haven’t even seen yet.

• Seneca the Elder says:

We should pray for the safety of Bill Binney.

• john says:

Id really like to see Guilio Occhionero’s story become more well known. That piece of evidence takes this from sedition to straight up treason.
          I wont accept anything less than a traitors fate for this trash.

• donna kovacevic says:

I have listened to Bill Binney, have great respect for the man, he sure is an expert and knows what is going on.

• chipin8511 says:

George Webb told us that almost 3 years ago.. Bill Binney confirmed it was impossible..Crowdstrike looked at the server not the FBI DNC refused the FBI.. Demetri Alpervich a Ukrainian (who hates Russia) a convicted hacker by the FBI then went to work for the FBI and then formed Crowdstrike with a former FBI IT guy Shawn ?They lied. Crowdstrike went public 4 months ago on the NYSE roared to 100 bucks they all cashed out now its down to the 40s it will get raided soon.The whole premise is Crowdstrike George Webb all over this years ago..

• bocephusrex says:

#HisNameWasSethRich

• No, they are still at 0% like they have always been. Just like Tulsi Gabbard is not a Russian “asset” either.
      These assholes have been using Russia to scare Americans for decades and think it still works on everyone. It doesn’t.
      There was no hack but killery klinton. She sold all our information and the only other “hack” was a thumb drive by Seth Rich.

• ann says:

The linked article is an obvious pastiche which extracts the half baked fact findings from a deeply unconvincing assessment, which are bonded w Hillarian .
      After twenty years , one easily identifies Source Hillary by her inimitable style of constructing fabrications out of thin air.
      The ICA lost its damn mind to align with Ma Boss & her gang, who are so accustomed to getting away with murder that telling absurd whoppers is just small potatoes.
      any agency that hitches it’s credibility to the foreseeable train wreck of running Hillary as a credible leader is unfit to include words such as intelligence, justice, investigation or national security in their titles.
      Lookee here:
      ….”Ample evidence of intervention favoring Trump whether it be hacking Democratic servers and publicly releasing the contents it found or the social media campaign that broadly sowed division by exploiting divisive issues but also included the purchase of advertisements that promoted Mr. Trump and the staging of pro-Trump rallies in the United States.”
      Unpacking that isn’t worth the time of day.
      Hacking the server? Uh, just don’t go there.
      Purchase of adds…..? . What Twaddle.
      LORD HELP US. This is our tip top best in the world IC & Justice team?

7. JoeMeek says:

Whatever Russian interference in the 2016 election there was, the FBI, CIA and DOJ interference was all but infinity greater and continued even after that election. Russian interference could be represented by a small pond, whereas FBI, CIA and DOJ interference was (and still is?) like an ocean – apiece! The enemy has been inside the house all along.

• mike says:

Google and Facebook interference with China’s sponsorship + interference would be far more interesting to know. Half our politicians (Dems & DeepStaters) appear to be Charlie McCarthies for China.

8. Michael Hennessy says:

As if there’s any doubt in Barr and Durham’s minds that this was a calculated treasonous coup!

• Yy4u says:

They know Muchael. They are just trying to control the hemorrhage
      As with the corruption in the Clinton admin someone has to be willing to take the fall to protect the president. Susan Macdougal, Webb Hubble protected Bill and Hill by going to jail…will McCabe, Strzok, Page et al do the same?
      It cannot get as bigh as Obama. The question is whether Brennan and/or MCCabe will play hardball and threaten to implicate Obama (whether true or not) to save themselves.
      The Dems are right. This is a constitutional crisis. Only it isnt Trump causing it. It is the Dems. The coupsters were too arrogant. They thought Hillary would win and nobody wld ever know. Now Barr is havjng to pick up the pieces. He has a hard job. Punish SOMEBODY but protect the president and the administrative state that has been in charge w/o our permission or knowledge for at least 75 years

• Amy2 says:

And yet PDT got elected! So they are not only criminals, but incompetent ones!

• A good number of people knew there was a derp state forever, but we were ridiculed as conspiracy “theorists” as the see eye eh created the term to make sure of it…
        Glad those days are over for the most part. Now we know who among us “little people” are truly fascist nanny state worshipers too, which is a good thing.
        “Antifa”. Good grief they’re stupid too.

• trump20162024 says:

The review is only “controversial” in the eyes of the corruptocrats, all of whom should hang for sedition.

• cassander1 says:

Mrs. Clinton hired Simpson and Steele to write a fake dossier to destroy Trump and instructed them to give it it to the FBI and CIA. Co-conspirator?

• mike says:

The same Mr and Mrs Clinton that used their influence to allow sale and theft of critical military technologies during Mr’s administration. Would be interesting to account China’s (laundered) $ in Clinton pockets for the last 30 years.

9. Harlan says:

“CIA analysts are worried about explaining and/or justifying the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA).”
    There is no justifying. They are deep state traitors, NOT “patriots” as the left is desperately attempting to color them, and guilty of treason.

• The fewer the analysts, the clearer their roles as COUP CO-CONSPIRATORS.
      The more the analysts, the faster the inconsistencies in their “stories” begin to multiply and the more broadly we can root them out as a TRAITOROUS CABAL
      … and RE-COMMISSION new Agencies with REPLACEMENT STAFFING.

• The fewer the analysts, it becomes incontrovertible that it was Coupists, not Agencies making the “IC” assertions.

• zorrorides says:

An important surveyor’s marker: was the sedition defined as by the small-group coupists, or by multiple agencies including almost everyone in the cabal Deep State?
          BKR, I say prosecute the small-group coupists to begin, and keep prosecuting until the final agency clerk and media cameraman write their confessions.
          This prosecuting and punishing could take 12 years or more, but we’ll keep President Trump in office until every loose end is exposed, and every citizen agrees that Democrats used every opportunity to do wrong, with evil motivations.

• chipin8511 says:

SES 9k of them Obama put in to disrupt Trump must be fired 500 alone in the DOJ..Senior Executive Service.

10. Bogeyfree says:

So in your opinion do you think Durham and Barr are beginning to see signs and possible evidence of a COUP????

• They know, just like everybody knows Michelle is Michael… we all know.
      What’s done with the information is critical… with the coup.
      The other a sick joke on us all that I kind of hope historians ignore for some reason. I guess because I get tired of knowing things of that nature. Gross!

11. Mark W says:

Impeachment is motivating conservatives, annoying moderates, and even has some lefties concerned. So clearly it’s been a big success, assuming Nancy Pelosi is a GOP mole.

• wyoskeptic says:

As regards Pelosi, I tend to suspect less of a mole and more of a weasel. A rabid weasel with Alzheimer’s.

• chipin8511 says:

Not a mole she is protecting her and her family they are rotten corrupt to the core… Weapons deals mostly. and insider trading .. Here is the big one ..Her husband is in control of AVID technologies that is the software used to run the Coup in concert with the media.You here the term mockingbird media 4am talking points.Where the media says the same thing on every channel.Doug Gabriel was all over that story over 2 years ago… AIM for truth…The Coup is being run for the Queen privy council…You see England still has control of America most just do not it yet…There is a huge English firm that owns most of of our internal back offices even in the military. SERCO is the company look it up

12. Liberty Forge says:

JFK wanted to ‘smash the CIA into a thousand pieces’.
    Why do you think that was?

• Beauregard says:

Praying for Trump, Barr, and Durham to be protected. They are on the prowl and the foul deep state cabal is running scared.

• William elbel says:

That is why the CIA killed JFK!

• William elbel says:

That is why the CIA killed JFK!

• John in Indy says:

Because of the conflicting advice given to him by the Defense Intellicence Agency / Navy, that the Bay of Pigs invasion would be slaughtered without US air support, and the CIA, who said air support was unnecessary and would be overly provocative to Russia.
      CIA was not only wrong, but in several ways was proved to have lied to Kennedy about Cuba, Russia, and missile bases there.
      The disestablishment of the CIA was one of the things that caused the CIA to see Kennedy as a threat to the nation.
      The other one was his issuance of Treasury Notes directly from the Treasury, and not through the (private) Federal Reserve Banks.
      Either would have been sufficien to justify his death to “some people” at the CIA.
      John in Indy

• GB Bari says:

I think any right-thinking Chief Executive would want the heavily armed spy organization that was subservient to J.Edgar Hoover completely dismantled and that fruit flake of a megalomaniac (Hoover) put in a sanitarium.

• chipin8511 says:

Where Comey belongs..Many don’t beleive in Q but he has been right so far.. I beleive Flynn is part of that team …Breadcrumbs are becoming real bread…

• chipin8511 says:

He knew and he died they run the weapons ands drugs and start wars

13. CNN_sucks says:

There is crime committed. Don’t sweep it under the rag. Don’t fail us AG Barr.

• Martin says:

Im with you here. The abandonment of righteousness weakens the seat of government
      and the stability and security of the nation. The abandonment of truth
      and loyalty to covenants undermines the leadership of a nation (Prov
      20:28).
      Bribery is a root issue of private truthfulness (Prov 29:4). Acting on
      principle rather than driven by expediency. Thus, when integrity is
      forsaken justice is overthrown.The minimizing of truthfulness corrupts
      others so that the entire government becomes corrupt (Prov 29:12).

• Pew-Anon says:

Don’t be shocked if the slow pace is because they are trying to figure out how to escort the elephant of treason out of the room without tearing down the house – i.e. anyone going to jail. That’s what Horowitz has done, and likely is doing now, and it’s also likely what Barr et al. is doing.

• Peppurr says:

Horowitz has been a MAJOR disappointment, and continues to be. Barr should (at the least) be going for the DP on Brennan. As far as Clapper, he should spend the rest of his miserable life in prison. There HAS to be a prescedent set here. imo

14. Cheese says:

It will be interesting how much communication Professor Musfed had with the CIA, FBI and especially Brennan on the BlackBerrys or should I say smoking guns.

• Gort says:

Exactly!
      I think those Blackberrys are going to blow this case wide open.
      It’s pretty clear that Durham tipped off Sidney Powell about the Blackberrys — he gave her the device serial numbers and sim card numbers — and he would have told her that there was information helpful to her case on them. So they must link the conspiracy to frame General Flynn to the conspiracy to frame Trump by setting up Papadopoulos.
      And who would be the nexus of those two plots: who had a compelling interest in destroying *both* Flynn and Trump? That points to one step higher than Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Lynch and Yates. It takes it into the White House: Rice and ultimately, Obama!

15. alliwantissometruth says:

I still find it hysterical to hear the so called reason for all of this was because Putin wanted Trump elected instead of Hillary
    It’s utterly preposterous
    Yeah, OK, Putin would rather have a MAGA Lion than a totally corrupt, easily bought off criminal in the White House
    Ridiculous

• Putin sure seemed to enjoy Obama’s donated of Crimea.

• Contrarymary says:

Isn’t that utterly ridiculous? Clinton is the only one who got $145,000,000 from the Russians and it was hitlery who has the big red Russia reset button, but in hitlerys world, everyone else is a Russian asset. Go figure.

• GB Bari says:

Shrillary is a communist. Communists are usually trained in how to dissemble and deflect….. But Shrillary never learned how to appear unquestionably sincere.

• alliwantissometruth says:

I don’t know GB, while Hillary certainly was manipulated, brainwashed an enthralled with Marxist ideology in her early years, she grew up in and thrived under the capitalistic system
          I really don’t believe the older democrat politicians and power brokers truly believe in the nonsense now. Instead, they use it as a tool to gain power and wealth
          If these corrupt and criminal scumbags actually were true believers, while it wouldn’t lessen their treason, it would give it a more noble slant, but as it stands, their using the commie BS as a means to an end make it and them even more despicable

• GB Bari says:

That’s exact what Communists do when they seize power.
            “It’s Communism for thee but not for me.”
            They keep using coercion and raw force to enrich themselves by confiscation of wealth from previous capitalism. Eventually that well runs dry as the State takes over everything.

• Killery is a fascist pig GB, she has no allegiance to any ideology buy killery.
          Hopefully you know where I’m coming from, and that I am not just “contradicting” you!

• GB Bari says:

Actually we are both probably correct. Being a communist and a self-serving fascist pig are not mutually exclusive.

• Amy2 says:

‘with a “re-set” button.

• ann says:

Plastic rickety gimmick plus it actually says No., apparently.
        Until recently, the State Dept operation was a disgraceful & embarassing spectacle !

16. USA First! says:

Durham is getting close and the coupe plotters know it. The nervousness is because they can no longer hide the coupe plan because they have lost the majority of people that were able to keep the coupe in the shadows.

• snellvillebob says:

I am unaware that the CIA has fired anyone except Brennan. Now the DOJ and FBI have lightened their ranks a bit, but Strzok recently was spending his days in FBI HQ under a guest pass, then filed a suit that he was illegally fired.

17. MR52 says:

Well scripts wants me to pay to down load the doc. It should be public access so I did some searching. Here is the link:

18. Bogeyfree says:

Ty Clevenger indicated there was a judge ordered hearing on their Seth Rich/Ed Butowsky lawsuit this past Friday where they are trying to force the FIB to release any documents if they investigated the Seth Rich murder.
    Anyone know what happened? Maybe the judge just heard the arguments but has not ruled on anything.

19. Jives says:

It is really quite amazing Trump won, with all the people working against him, democrats, FBI, DOJ, CIA, DNC, cheating, all of the media and quite a few Republicans. He must have won by many more votes than reported. Is anyone else concerned that most of the media and democrats have joined forces to try and brainwash the people of this great country?

20. Brant says:

I wonder if the leaks are to get the house dims to make a move? “Hello, guys, it’s getting close out here. Ummmmm, a move like ummmmm now would be good………thank you”
    This puts the ball squarely in Shiffty and Pelousi’s court. A pretty fast forehand too it seems. Right in their face.

21. Caius Lowell says:

ICA document a politically engineered report steaming from within 0bama’s corrupt intelligence network…

22. theoldzombie says:

CIA analysts hiring lawyers?
    Let’s hope it’s because they know the whole thing has gone south for them and they are looking to be the first ones to cut a deal to go states evidence so they need someone to negotiate for them.
    I don’t care about some analysts as much as I want to see the top of the CIA, FBI, DOJ, Obama’s White House, and Hillary Clinton all facing criminal charges for their crimes. It’s the only way the sleepy part of this country will finally take notice and the only way the media will no longer be able to lie about Spygate.
    The Democrats have to be made to publicly pay the price for Spygate or it will happen again to another POTUS.

23. MD says:

There are also some articles about the state dept finishing an investigation of Hillary’s email’s. Nobody knew the state dept was conducting an investigation in the first place so why write articles? Unless they are trying to get out in front of something???

24. John in Indy says:

John in Indy

25. Bogeyfree says:

I hope PT has provided some Seals or Devil Dogs protection for Barr and Durham.

26. L4grasshopper says:

=====
    At some point in this thing, Rogers is going to testify about what he knows, AND what he suspected.
    As observant Treepers will be well aware, Rogers…unlike Brennan, Comey, and Clapper….has not said a word publicly (as far as I know) since the election about any of this.
    As the old Tyrone Power Charles Laughton movie title explains, Rogers will almost certainly be a

• Amy2 says:

“Prosecution” being the optimum word.

• Tparty says:

One thing Brennan, Clapper and Comey overlooked in attempting to bring Admiral Rogers into the coup was his ‘current’ status as active military. The other plotters could feel comfortable ignoring their oath of office, however the military has very different view and punishment for insurrection and treason.

27. Chieftain says:

Ah, optimism…. Back to reality.
    The rule of law is still dead, until proven otherwise.
    Lot’s of people have skated, where ordinary people would have been imprisoned and bankrupted by litigation. Two tier Justice is still the status quo.
    As Crowder says, “Change My Mind.”

28. Lulu says:

They will all walk. Some may even be celebrated as heroes by the news media and Hollywood.

• icthematrix says:

This is a very important thread to read. Amazing reveal of multiple key players who are likely chief suspects/actors in this evil coup cabal. Then be sure to read this twitter list from Rubini which contains major details on the blackberry’s obtained from Misfud:

• noname says:

Mifsud was working in Britain! I don’t see what’s so significant about the nationality of the phone, in that case. Now, yes, certainly the phones could have been provided by a spy or police agency. But they could also be his personal and work phones. Or could even have been provided by a US (or Italian) agency for use in Britain (after all, he was going to use them in Britain, can go to the store and buy him a British phone).
        So…I’m just not seeing the nationality of the phones as some huge revelation. The interesting thing is that we picked them up. But even that, we don’t know the reveal. Could be Mifsud being run as an agent, could be proof of the opposite, could be something in between (manipulating him), could be Mifsud in the clear but shedding light on some other player like Halper. Just can’t tell yet.

• islandpalmtrees says:

Links back to London. And who was station chief in London when this was going down?
        I am under the belief that Gina Haspel and Brennan worked together on these entrapment’s. This also explains who supported Gina Haspel for director – SSCI, Brennan, etc.
        “Mifsud’s Phones Obtained by Durham Have UK Sim Cards Tying Them to the UK — AND BACK TO JOHN BRENNAN
        Joe Hoft by Joe Hoft October 20, 2019”

• Peppurr says:

Yes, and I’ve been reading the Gateway Pundit article. WOW Me thinks the whistleblower should have kept his mouth shut. This has blown everything wide open ! Posting it again:

29. Aintree says:

Sundance’s 2 articles on the NBC/NYT articles are very informative and provide some positive hope as the political madness continues. How much longer will it take to find the truth about the 1st Dem/DS Coup while the 2nd and possibly more dangerous Impeachment Coup is gaining momentum at least in the agitated blood thirsty minds of the Dems and their lefty media. I hope the DOJ is utilizing some resources to oversee and expose any ongoing criminality by the active 2nd Coup members and not just people like Rudy. Trump and his associates were spied on and set up numerous times on false premises from 2015–? but Schiff and his Legal cohorts can actively conspire and seek to depose the elected President today without any apparent oversight from the DOJ.
    As I read the full article I left the NBC video’s sound on, and it became apparent when it flipped to the 2nd propaganda video that as Barr and Durham are tediously exploring the 1st Coup of the past that the Dem’s 2nd Impeachment Coup that’s occurring in real time is replicating all of the corrupt media tactics of the 1st Coup and has even added some new tactics including an unjust Impeachment process with closed hearing depositions. The Dems learn new tactics from past experience while too many GOP reps are immutable or pretend to be persuaded by some of the Dem media’s anti Trump arguments. (ie. Romney, Murkowski etc)

30. DebbieSemms says:

Best line of the week.
    French reporter: You have very low unemployment rate in the US and we have very high unemployment rate in France. How come? What the recipe for?
    President Trump: Well, maybe we have a better President than you do

31. Garbage in, garbage out.
    The entire charade was built on a foundation of garbage.,

32. barnabusduke says:

Just looking at most pics of John Durham, I don’t think I would ever want him questioning me for ANYTHING! He certainly doesn’t look like he has any time for foolishness! Hope he nails ALL of those FOOLS!

• Peoria Jones says:

It really is remarkable, isn’t it? Compare the pics above of Durham, Comey, Clapper, and Brennan. One of these things is not like the others.
      Of course it doesn’t mean justice will be served, but now way is Durham part of that sniveling cabal. He looks like an old-school attorney – the kind with integrity. The kind who doesn’t advertise. 🙂

33. Dani TX says:

Let’s supose…Barr and Durham determine that the FBI, CIA, NSA, DNI, DOJ, et al were involved in a coup d’etat. Then what? What will happen if the truth is confirmed and out there? Would love to hear your scenario on what would happen.Or, would Barr and Durham try and save the organization?

• Pew-Anon says:

“Careless”. “Lacking candor”. The usual euphemisms so no one goes to jail. The narrative is being heavily engineered now, which is probably why all this is taking so long.

34. Cathy M. says:

I’m betting there’s quite a few people pooping in there pants, enough to fertilize a couple of acres.

35. Ray says:

The best way to investigate quickly is to charge people that are obviously guilty and reduce the penalties for cooperation. If they were serious it would have already happened.
    If there is enough outcry there may be a scapegoat or two but I am not optimistic anything meaningful will happn.

36. redline says:

For me, Mark Maunder’s analysis and subsequent FAQ, prepared and released just days after the JAR/ICA, definitively demolished those patently illegitimate puppy-pads.
    Analysis – https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack/
    From the analysis: “The PHP malware sample they have provided appears to be P.A.S. version 3.1.0 which is commonly available and the website that claims to have authored it says they are Ukrainian. It is also several versions behind the most current version of P.A.S which is 4.1.1b. One might reasonably expect Russian intelligence operatives to develop their own tools or at least use current malicious tools from outside sources.”
    And: “The IP addresses that DHS provided may have been used for an attack by a state actor like Russia. But they don’t appear to provide any association with Russia. They are probably used by a wide range of other malicious actors, especially the 15% of IP addresses that are Tor exit nodes.
    “The malware sample is old, widely used and appears to be Ukrainian. It has no apparent relationship with Russian intelligence and it would be an indicator of compromise for any website.”
    FAQ – https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2017/01/election-hack-faq/
    From the FAQ: “There is very little Russia-specific data in the Grizzly Steppe report.”
    And: “Some of our readers commented that the title we used for the post was confusing or misleading. Keep in mind that when we published, my team and I had been working through the night.
    “The problem that some readers had with that title is that it suggests that Russia hacked the US election. But our research indicates that the DHS/FBI report actually does not contain any data attributing the attack to Russia.
    “If you rewrite the above title and put ‘Russia’ in single quotes it may make more sense.
    “Perhaps a better title would have been: US Government report does not contain data attributing 2016 election hacks to Russia. The report includes outdated PHP malware that is publicly available and appears to originate from a Ukrainian hacker group. It also includes IP addresses with no clear link to Russia.
    “That would have been too long, but I think it accurately captures what we were trying to convey”

37. nobodyspecial1958 says:

I trust God. I trust Trump. In that order. Everything else I am dubious about. Regardless of what happens with Trump, God is still there. I hope Trump can stay in His shadow, because the forces of darkness are definitely out for him ( and us )

38. nobodyspecial1958 says:

39. namberak says:

clapper: n. an intentional falsehood; v. to intentionally deceive; synonyms: comey, brennan, mccabe, rosenstein

40. clayusmcret says:

These three, and more, need to go to jail. The DOJ MUST stop releasing reports that say “Yes, crimes were committed” but then decline to prosecute. The point MUST be made that ANYONE who actively conspires to bring down a duly elected administration WILL be prosecuted and harshly penalized. Stop it now, stop it brutally and stop it from happening again.

41. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

I love Kimberly Strossel. She’s one of a handful with the intellect to lay out in perfect form, the dastardly deeds of the cabal.
    Great interview, but when she veers off into la-la-land with this: “some ppl will not like me saying this, but I don’t want to see anyone charged for breaking a RULE”.
    Huh, that’s the whole ball of wax Kimberly! The “rules” are made to be broken by select ppl.
    When applied to your average Joe Schmo, the “rules” suddenly become “laws”.

• Chewbarkah says:

She does emphasize that those who break laws should be prosecuted. To date the published investigations are by Inspectors General, who job it is to examine compliance of government employees with internal “regulations”. We have a big problem with a lack of laws that prohibit the kind of things the Dems have been doing from inside the gov’t. Nunes comment that “we never anticipated conduct like this” is not very satisfying (and Congress does not seem to be doing anything to address it with legislation). Corruption will stay ahead of the few in Congress who want to stop it, because “leaders” like Comey, McCabe, et al, surround themselves with taxpayer-funded lawyers who figure out exactly where the gaps in the law reside. They carefully design their corrupt behavior to evade legal accountability. Durham is not limited to internal rule-breaking. Let’s hope he does not disappoint.
      KS says that Barr is committed to restoring the credibility of the DoJ and FBI. That will not happen without real punishment for those who have destroyed the credibility, and creation of laws to stop it from recurring. Loss of reputation means nothing to crooks like Comey and McCabe — they see themselves as martyrs who have been done wrong, and the Left agrees.

• rayvandune says:

And how much loss of reputation are any of them likely to suffer, with a compliant media eager to obscure their real crimes? Kim points out, correctly, that the two IG reports have been “scathing”. How many Americans know that these people have been investigated and found wanting? Astoundingly few!

42. islandpalmtrees says:

Did anyone notice the story. Has anyone thought about the location “London”. Your know, the CIA station Chief is now the current director Gina Haspel. I am under belief that Gina Haspel and Brennan worked together on these entrapment’s. This also explains who supported Gina Haspel for director – SSCI, Brennan, etc.
    Joe Hoft by Joe Hoft October 20, 2019”

43. Chewbarkah says:

In an earlier post, bocephusrex says that they [coup plotters] were sloppy and left an evidence trail. I hope that is the case. But given the tendency to “protect the institution” and their own butts, we can’t be sure that the IC staff at any level will tell the truth, or that Brennan, et al, did not set up screens of plausible deniability all along the way. Hillary certainly did, with layers of attorneys, etc., and all the plotters are into “Lawfare”.
    I assume that Durham is interviewing CIA and other IC staff about: 1) “normal” procedures for assessments, wherein raw intel is gathered and interpreted from the bottom up; 2) whether these two assessments followed normal procedures; 3) whether lower level analysts were instructed on what to include, exclude, and conclude; 4) whether lower tier analysts were ordered to revise their findings; and 5) whether lower tier analysis/conclusions were completely ignored or overturned at the political level. Durham can also demand and review drafts of reports and track revisions. My guess is that within the weeds of process lies the evidence of deliberate manufacturing of the “findings” by high level political players, who might have excluded normal analysis altogether. After understanding the process completely, Durham would interrogate the politicals, and let them lie and squirm. Of course, the lawyers they interjected into the lower level interviews will keep the plotters informed on what Durham knows or has been led to believe.

• islandpalmtrees says:

Durham is in search of proof that the ICA and JAR are false political documents, therefore the construct of the special counsel probe (remember the “originating” construct), was false. (it was)]. But this search is likely to lead him to Obama. What was that you said “screens of plausible deniability”. Well I see the ICA and JAR as screens that keeps us from seeing Obama directly These screens were of course created by Comey and Brennan by authorizing them. So once again Durham will be tasked with saying does this end or originate from Comey and Brennan. If Comey and Brennan turn states evidence then it’s over for Obama but if they don’t. Durham must find that direct connection to Obama. The order given by Obama, and Circumstances surrounding it’s use.
      “In an earlier post, bocephusrex says that they [coup plotters] were sloppy and left an evidence trail”. No doubt, they have done their best to cover their trails. But, human assets are trails. So if they were doing a good job of covering their trail several people would have to die. I would not want to be the coup potters because they must realize this too. Get this to work are else!

44. Billy says:

Interviewing the CIA analysts that claimed Russia interfered. Should’ve been the first thing Mueller would do. That is if it was a legitimate investigation about collusion with Russians to interfere. But it was just an excuse to look into every thing Trump had ever done. To try and find something to remove him with.

45. Cocoon says:

It appears our foreign partners have now revealed the surveilling occurred earlier than previously revealed by Comey, Brennan and Clapper?
    And provided proof in cell phones.
    The collusion appears to be in heads of intelligence in Obama Admin against a political opponent.
    Now we are left wondering how many others? What did they do with info?
    Why is CNN hiring all of them?

46. Atomic Hillbilly says:

Looks like the swamprats have painted themselves into a corner…..buuuuuut…..
    I’ll believe that Barr and Durham are serious when I see swamprats being frog marched onto the prison busses.

47. […] John Durham is looking at the construct of the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA); and talking to CIA analysts who participated in the construct of the January 2017 report that bolstered the false appearance of Russian […]

Comments are closed.