By now it is clear the anonymous CIA ‘whistle-blower’ complaint was a constructed political effort by House Democrats, IC allies and Lawfare members therein.  HPSCI Ranking Member Devin Nunes discusses the fraud behind the construction of Chairman Adam Schiff.

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Impeachment, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Ukraine, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

94 Responses to Devin Nunes Discusses ‘Whistle-blower’ Construction and Manipulation by Adam Schiff…

1. Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired says:

Note: This article provides a classic example of what I discuss in my comment below. The pissants crying foul over Trump’s suggestions that his calls (and orders to the AG and others) for investigation of corruption is a crime worthy of impeachment is classic. The Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the United States (That is the President for anyone who played hooky during civics classes) is supposed to ignore crime and criminals if they happen to be his opponents in an election some year away? America, any oath taking elected/appointed official who supports this ludicrous position is in violation of their own oath!

Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired (a.k.a Old Mercenary)

Comment: Do not have a clue as to how much the average Joe/Jane American really knows about the real workings of the government in this land, but each American should know one fact. The true reason the for all the the mud slinging and rock throwing is very simple. D.J. Trump is in the process of turning the world of the old feudal lords and all of their little pissants completely upside down. Like most lords who have been in power too long, they have forgotten the secret to staying in power. When they started shorting the serfs on their rations and being careless with the quality of their fables, they opened the gates for a D.J. Trump. Now the serfs have had a taste of the honey. Now the question is, how long before the serfs start to squash the pissants and lay siege to the castles? So sayeth an old mercenary (a.k.a. Soldier/Cop/grunt, Retired).

• JoeMeek says:

” Now the question is, how long before the serfs start to squash the pissants and lay siege to the castles? “

Our Lady of Justice will possess them
      In her breathtaking, hair raising bed
      She will tingle each spine
      As she captures each heart and each head !

• H.R. says:

Strewth.

“Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose.”

The tyrants never get that. Never have. Never will.

• Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired says:

Sorry, in my haste I left out a word. I meant to write in the second sentence ‘classic lunacy’. Maybe I left out because of what has happened to the country? No, that is not it. The country has always been under the control of those of questionable mental capacity!

• Contrarymary says:

So true. I, for one, am so tired of these people in Washington lionizing each other and thanking each for their service to the country. These are people who get paid quite well with many perks and benefits. They can leave the govt and go into contracting, lobbying and lawfare, making lots more money and when they feel like it, can come back in with the same perks, benefits and seniority. Sounds like a sweet deal if you can get it. These people don’t go into government “service” for humble altruistic reasons.

• Toenail says:

I agree with the comment by Contrarymary. I always feel a surge of cold anger when I hear the phrase “public servant” or “public service”. IMO it is really servicing the public. If you grew up on the farm or raising cattle the term “servicing” may have more meaning as it does for me.

• Jim in TN says:

The DOJ, the Attorney General, the FBI, none of that is in the Constitution. They exist because Congress passed laws and they are controlled by the President because the Constitution vests all executive power in the President.

But the Constitution goes even further than that. As pointed out, the Constitution charges the President to take care that the laws are faithfully executed.

Despite all that, we have this fiction that they should be independent of the President. Unless, of course, Obama is President.

• Parker Longbaugh says:

I had the belief that the Democrats were doing nothing in Washington’. Just sitting around and getting paid .
      At least we now have proof they are actually performing clerical tasks.
      Totally useless, improper, and with criminal intent but at least our tax dollars are not being spent for no work.

2. ShainS says:

Nunes needs to demand that Schiff-for-brains — proven to have colluded with the fake whistleblower — recuse himself, if not resign.

Nunes recused himself for far less …

3. DJ says:

Schiff looks like he’s been eating babies…

4. joeknuckles says:

Biden needs to be a good Democrat and take the fall before Obama is brought down with him. If he doesn’t, it because he’s…………….RACIST!

5. littleanniefannie says:

So the Bull-$#it complaint made the rounds through the Democrat elite before seeing the light of day at the ICIG? Just imagine that! Plenty of time for each chosen Democrat to put his/her own special poison on the pen.
    I wish President Trump would be maga-nanimous and buy a trainload of sodium pentathol and have every Democrat injected. Then pick 25 independents and turn them loose to ask questions. While they’re at it, get some Republicans too!!

• joeknuckles says:

If they are actually trying to remove both Trump and Pence so Pelosi could become POTUS, then it is an actual coup attempt. They would be trying to assume power. The only way this would even be remotely possible is if the Deep State had compromising information on enough senators to influence their votes. It’s a good thing there aren’t that many crooked senators.

Wait a minute…..

• The Deplorable Tina says:

I wonder if that is why so many are retiring. Either the deep state or the Awan brothers info being used as blackmail?

• Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired says:

Joenuckles, I have prayed many times over the years that nothing would ever occur in my lifetime that would cause me to believe that my country would be in need of rescue, at least not at the hands of the Profession of Arms. I have also prayed as of late that D.J. Trump is the very man that may make such a rescue unnecessary. These days I am prepared for whatever comes. If God has not taken me before and if/when the likes of Pelosi/Schiff/AOC/the left take control of this nation, I will seek the opportunity to die a soldier’s death. This time I pray that if I die it will be in fact fighting for my country! My only other prayer is that God will forgive for having an emotion I have never had in my soldier/cop career. I have never felt hatred for those I fought, killed, or policed!

• 2Alpha says:

We share a common desire… Waiting, waiting…
          I can’t find any hate in my motives, though there may be some, but a strong desire to prevent ANYBODY from destroying my America is always with me.
          It is my sincere hope that these ‘subversives’ will meet their end long before POTUS may call on us to use our skills.
          God Bless President Trump!
          God Bless America!

• underwhelmingposter says:

😂

• underwhelmingposter says:

Many Independents are more Republican than the RINOs et al.

6. JoeMeek says:

Psycho Schiff is a fraud wrapped in a hundred fabrications inside a thousand lies. His yarns are a phantasm wrapped in an illusion inside a delusion.

7. Impossible says:

We have a country run by corrupt abusers of law, they cost so much and are solely in it for power, they tax and wear down the American populace — through their jealousies and hatred for people who want to work and speak freely. They grind down the honest, in their false zeal for “fairness” they advance the avaricious, retard the ambitious, and crush happiness, and as they do this they greatly enrich themselves. Because they see the world through their own flawed and corrupt lens every law is written for their power; and each of these is twisted and applied to the benefit of their interests. They ignore and belittle what is inconvenient and uplift this jot or that tittle to secure their goal, while destroying the spirit of the law in the first place. Thank you Lord, for the special few who serve the precious principles of our wise founders.

8. DaveK says:

While Schiff may indeed be a doofus (yes, I’m being polite), I suspect he is smart enough to have had an intermediary step in between the so-called “whistleblower” and his committee. The end result is the same as having direct communications, and he can “honestly” say that no one on his committee, nor their staffers, have been in touch with the person who filed the complaint.

9. Darrell Michael Richardson says:

This is all called TREASON wether they lied to try and overthrow or whatnot it is called TREASON!!! Attempting to overthrow a duly elected POTUS or undermine one so much as to cause hinderence or difficulty in running the country is seditious conspiracy and TREASON!!! I want them all arrested charged tried and hung!!

• JeffP says:

Ditto and Amen!!!

• Tl Howard says:

It seems the CIA has scared many journalists, even those who are well versed in the corruption and the players, to the point they just say, “Let’s see if Barr can tell us what happened so that we can see if some new rules need to be developed that will prevent this in the future.” Just like that. Rules. As if this was some kid tardy to class for the fifth time and the teacher would have to reconsider his tardy policy.

• FreedomLover says:

Well, there is also the matter of their employers, an their own baked in ideology. I don’t know that it would take the CIA or NSA to force them to do what they do.

10. Bogeyfree says:

At what point if this is proven to be fraud #35 and coup #2 does AG Barr step in?

Think about it, they manufactured Russian Collusion hoax to frame the President and then when that didn’t work they come back with a WB complaint from hearsay but needed to change the rules so it too could be fed into Congress with the clear intent to try an impeach the President all from hearsay.

Mr. Barr, Is it now OK to……….

make up and use a fake dossier and peddle it back door into the government

use an known unverified Dossier on a FISA court 4 times

set up a non secure government server in your house

to destroy government emails

to destroy government issued phones

allow government employees to move emails to a non government issued, non secure, 3rd party computer

to just accept the conclusion of a third party assessment of an alleged server hack and never confiscate it or use your own in-house team to do forensics

to claim in a SC report that a person is a Russian agent when it was known he was a western agent all along

to change WB rules less than 30 days before a WB comes forward and to now allow 2nd and 3rd hand hearsay.

The precedents that are being set as allowable behavior by government employees is absolutely disgusting and frankly the American people expect the rule of law to apply to all Americans including congressional employees, executive branch employees, including those in the DOJ and FBI.

• JoeMeek says:

Dear AG William Barr,
      Decency, security and liberty alike demand that government officials shall be subjected to the same rules of conduct that are commands to the citizen. In a government of laws, existence of the government will be imperilled if it fails to observe the law scrupulously. Our Government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the Government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy.
      – Justice Brandeis, Olimstead v. United States 277 U.S. 438 (1928)

• JeffP says:

American history is so rich with Wisdom that if reverted to and adhered to America could be once again the greatest Free-est country the world has ever seen. But we MUST do as the Constitution DEMANDS when a government turns on it’s people. Otherwise I fear America is a lost cause.

• amazed treetop downlooker says:

🎯

• tarheel69 says:

You speak the truth,It’s time for action. we all have debated these treasonous issues to the point that it’s becoming useless, all it’s doing is conditioning use for the next big hoax.We all should be red hot mad ,but I’m not seeing that .I would just ask all of us to rethink what’s going on and start talking about solutions .The establishment has declared war on us.If we all by now don’t realize that fact ,then we have already lost..How can we continue to let our great President be treated like he’s the devil..We need to be asking where to sigh up for a Militia our Constitution calls for it.. If our country is not worth fighting for ,then we will get what we deserve.Our enemy thinks we’re week let’s all least give them what they deserve and let the chips fall where they may.Im not good at spelling but I’m damn good at breaking necks.ivr had more of this lawlessness than I can handle..I’ve been abused firsthand by a crooked justice system and I want my revenge and I also want my President Donald J Trumps good name restored, and for my kids to live in peace…I hope there is more of me. I’m just a country boy that’s had enough.

11. Perot Conservative says:

Don’t forget, Schiff met with Michael Cohen for 10 hours (?) before he testified to Congress.

12. spoogels says:

BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi’s Son Was Exec At Gas Company That Did Business In Ukraine! WOW!

Nancy Featured in Company Video

This Explains Everything! Time To Wrap Up This Impeachment Circus And Go After THE REAL CORRUPTION!

• spoogels says:

• WSB says:

Talk about wanting to destroy the parasite..or is it the Pelosisite?!

• 1stgoblyn says:

Wait…I know I’m getting old and parts of me are falling apart like my ears, but I swear I heard her call her messiah, ‘Joe Bama.’ Pls, someone else listen very closely at 0:11 and tell me what you hear. Maybe it was just her teeth slipping again and she said ‘Obama’ but I swear it sounds like ‘Joe Bama.’

• Garavaglia says:

Reminds me of “The Fugitive”. And “Cash for Clunkers”. Looks like the Obummer Mafia were nothing but scam artists on the energy circuit scamming the US taxpayers out of our money. Pelosi, Biden, Kerry..they are all still around to try to protect themselves and their families from the people finding out about the truth. All that aid we sent out to oil rich nations..Arab Spring nations, Iran, Ukraine..where did it all go? I think we are starting to see the tip of the iceburg. Nothing but grifters. I have had enough.

• FreedomLover says:

Carbon credits? War on Coal? War on cars? Hmmm … I wonder why? Who stands to gain? Follow the money. I suspect you’ll end up an entities outside the United States, subverting our country.

• steviedawn says:

The mainstream press will yawn. Bet on it.

13. Bogeyfree says:

Is there any possible chance that there has been a FISA warrant using the 2 hop rule on these idiots and all their calls, emails and texts have been surveilled and captured?

14. Tl Howard says:

Sundance, did you see Tucker’s opening today. Brennan? Phil Mudd, former CIA on CNN? OMG.

This is beyond serious. I took Brennan’s words as a challenge to Barr, as if he is saying, “Hey, bud, we ALL know you can’t do a thing to me, I’m an intel guy. I dare you.”

And Mudd, we’ll he speaks of Rudy getting the shiv. I mean these guys seem to be admitting on air they don’t operate as employees of the people and they don’t server anyone but themselves.

Time to get serious Barr. I think most Americans listening to those guys understand they are a runaway locomotive and very, very dangerous.

• Austin Holdout says:

I found Brennan’s “cocoon can’t protect you” comments and Pelosi’s “Praying for the safety of the President and his family” as serious and direct threats.

• mr.piddles says:

I got a distinctive La Cosa Nostra vibe from Mudd. Granted, he’s a Grade A Unhinged A-Hole, but his commentary is likely reflective of reality in any case.

• gda53 says:

If Brennan seems now agitated about being interviewed then it tells me that Durham is nearing the end – the kingpin is normally left until last for an interview.

IG Horowitz is about to report bigly on FISA abuse in the next week or two (or three?).

Dems are rushing to “impeach”, but their narrative is collapsing and POTUS just called their bluff.

So what can they do? Surely the recent hyped up polls will start to revert back to ‘normal’ – around 35 to 40% for impeachment – nowhere near enough to proceed with “real” impeachment one would think.

If the Dems refuse to hold a vote then the polls will definitely turn POTUS’s way – Americans hate an unfair process, and that would be considered as highly unfair to even those who dislike (but not HATE) the President.

If the Dems hold a vote they likely ensure massive defeat in 2020, which they were already facing if Warren gets the nomination (Dems cannot win without the Black vote). At this stage, with their fake story collapsing, do they even have the votes to impeach?

All these stories seems destined to converge towards the end of October (just around the time of Brexit, coincidentally).

I wonder whether PDJT could use the fact that the Dems are consorting to prevent him from performing his main function – that of foreign affairs – to somehow put an end to this farce right here and now. Surely the safety and security of the nation trumps an obvious partisan attempt at a coup? Could he just pawn this off on a Special Investigator within the DOJ, invoke his rights to protect America (which the Dems are infringing upon) and let them wait 2 years for resolution of the fake Ukraine non-story?

Sorry to ramble on a bit….looking forward to see Sundance’s take on the decision to call their bluff. Also his take on who will be the dark horse to take down Warren (or will they just try to pair her with the Horror from Georgia?).

• tucker7518 says:

Brennan is acting a little crazy. Looks like he is afraid of Barr.

15. mikebrezzze says:

The paperwork always trips them up….shhh!

16. Eaglemom says:

Schiff is already releasing all the text from today’s interview with Volker:
    After receiving a trove of important documents from the first of the state department witnesses, my fellow chairs and I highlight some of those deserving of the most attention and what is at stake.

Read them here:
    Some of the text aren’t so great…obviously leaked to help shapeSchiff’s narrative. Media is going to have a field day with this tomorrow.
    Why do the Repubs always have to follow the rules? Why can’t they release (leak) the transcript so we can get full picture of what Volker actually said in interview!!

• f2000 says:

The only “concerning” text in there was already making the rounds Thurs, and it’s the one that’s immediately followed by “Trump’s has been very clear, no quid pro quos”. Of course the media is going to try to ignore that follow up tweet, but that’s the huge hole Rep Jordan and others mentioned today.

17. JeffP says:

God, whatever Your will is in this Impeachment circus being perpetrated on the American people by it’s Treasonous government, please let it be the same as ours and remove the Cancer of Democrats and RINOS, and all profiting from Americas misery from our God loving Nation and restore Your leadership and Power to America and the American people. In Jesus Holy name, Amen.

18. Bogeyfree says:

Please AG Barr if you do nothing else, follow the Ukraine money wherever it may lead!

And then ask yourself, if they knew the Dossier was made up and unverified, why did they move forward with it and back door it into the FBI/DOJ and then knowingly push it on the FISA court 4 times?

And why did they continue this fraud when they knew Mifsud was a Western Agent all along and not the Russian agent as stated in the report?

And who blindly accepts a piece of paper from a 3rd party organization outside of government telling our FBI how the DNC server was hacked by Russians AND they accept it?

Why did they try and setup PapaD? I’m sure by now you have run the serial numbers of the PapaD money he was given right, hoping he would bring it back into the country and arrest him?

Final question, it’s been 9 months since your appointment. Have you reached out and taken a statement by Mr. Assange on how Wikileaks got the DNC emails?

19. spoogels says:

Beck relayed how Ukrainian National Anti-Corruption Bureau Chief Artem Sytnik appeared to be caught on audio bragging that he had helped Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.

A quote from former Ukrainian state prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko explains the importance of the Sytnik recording.

“I don’t know how, but the Americans got an audio recording of Mr. Sytnik’s conversation,” Lutsenko says, “he is resting with his family and friends and discussing how he would like to help Hillary.”

In the video played by Beck, Director Sytnik is heard speaking about the election and claiming that the Russians helped Trump.

• BitterC says:

The Beck video is worth watching. You can fast forward first 15 minutes, and if you are in a real hurry, you can ffwd thru the Columbo blackboard, tho it IS entertaining.

His bottom line is the DNC collusion on the election, with Chalupa as the star, with a good helping of corruption around our aid, the fact the Burisma oligarch owned the bank where the $1.8B was deposited and disappeared & how greg craig and Tony Two Toes skated for the same stuff Manafort did.

What I think needs further investigation…Chalupa’s tunnel vision on Manafort beginning Jan 2016 well before he joined the Trump campaign & she also started with the Russia is connected to Team Trump in Jan. Is she clairavoyant?

Hope she made Durham’s list

20. Zy says:

If your day is gone, and you want to ride on, Ukraine
    Don’t forget this fact, Schiff can’t take it back, Ukraine
    She don’t lie, she don’t lie, she don’t lie,
    Ukraine

21. spoogels says:

HUGE! Paul Sperry — Democrat CIA “Whistleblower” Helped Dig Up Dirt on Trump and Manafort While Working in Obama White House

• gda53 says:

I thought I had heard that there was more to the ‘partisan’ monicker than just being a Registered Democrat.

“..partisan CIA Operative and Democrat helped dig up dirt on Trump and Manafort in Ukraine in 2016 while working in the Obama White House during the 2016 campaign.”

Oh, my. If true……….the MM will ignore it. But PDJT’s 65 Million Twitter followers most certainly will not.

22. ChampagneReady says:

Remember when Devin gave a quickly called, short notice news conference, having an almost “white” look on his face and said he was duty-bound to go to Trump with information that a whistle-blower had given him. And it was in regards to “citizens” being unmasked.

This was in the very early stages of the suspicions that the democrats were trying to overturn the election and frame Trump, but before the RussiaGate hoax germinated. I believe what he saw on those papers he viewed is that HIS name was one of the 260+ unmaskings in the few months prior to obama’s last days and part of the Brennan/Clapper intelligence reports to obama and his felon snakes in his administration.

I can’t think of anything else that would make his face so flushed–he was clearly rattled if you remember it. Think of the implications of that WHICH HE KNEW. Many people may not remember but he was a member of Trump’s transition team. Not only was he a member of Trump’s transition team, but he was chairman of the INTELLIGENCE committee. If they had been monitoring his calls or activity, they had a pipeline into not only everything Trump and his associates were doing, but every action Nunes was involved in with INTELLIGENCE matters.

If you recall, when he did this and went to Trump, the democrats went bizerk.

23. jeans2nd says:

Lt Col (Ret) Tony Shaffer, U.S. Army/CIA trained senior intelligence officer, last Friday 27 Sep 2019 told WMAL radio host Larry O’Conner several of his sources told him Shitt had interviewed the gossipblower several times, along with Shiff’s staff.

Shiff, staff, and gossipblower were trying to have clandestine meetings in the Capital, more times than the source could remember, – Shaffer’s source saw them – and the gossipblower’s name is known. Shaffer predicts we will know the gossipblower’s name by this time next week.

Further – this is the funner part – as the gossipblower did not follow the rules and chain-of-command outlined in the whistleblower law, the gossipblower loses all protections as a whistleblower, and may indeed be charged and prosecuted with more than one felony, including unauthorized leak of classified information.

Shaffer, himself a whistleblower (Able Danger) knows the law well. Shaffer followed the law.

Betcha a donut Pres Trump knew all along, and once again left these ID10Ts just enough rope with which to hang themselves.
    Have I mentioned LtCol Shaffer is adviser on Pres Trump’s relection campaign?

LtCol (Ret) Tony Shaffer this afternoon on The Larry O’Conner Show 7:18

• jeans2nd says:

O/T but related – Real Journalist Lee Smith postulated yesterday afternoon on Larry O.Conner’s show, re: for whom Joseph Misfud was working, Russia or CIA/FBI, there may be a third choice.

Misfud is well-known for going anywhere anytime there is free food, especially if there is also an honorarium involved for himself. Was Misfud working for Fusion GPS?

Intriguing question

24. Kleen says:

Excellent video by Glenn Beck explaining the details and players of the corruption in the Ukraine.

Worth watching! You can probably start around min 20 or so. Right when he starts with his chalkboard presentation.

He puts everything together. It will make Solomon’s drip drip information a lot easier to understand.

• jeans2nd says:

To save precious space on Sundance’s server, it is polite to at least glance through the comments to see if a video is already included in another comment. Videos take up beaucoup server space.
      Yours is at least the third or fourth time someone commented using this same video in this thread.

25. Sammy Hains says:

It is absolutely imperative that DOJ fully investigate and prosecute any violations committed in the construction of this hoax. It has created a constitutional crisis, and our very form of governance is under assault. No f***ing kid gloves with this. It is time the gloves come off with these coup conspirators. Examples must be made of government officials—including members of Congress—who engage in this level of subversion.

26. RAC says:

I know this impeachment nonsense is causing PDJT a lot of aggravation but the President and his whole team will be well aware of what SD has told us about pelosi changing the rules and the dems have been on the impeachment bandwagon since day one.
    What is more important…..
    A / To investigate a poor candidate who PDJT has said he would welcome running against.
    or
    B / Investigate Crowdstrke and unearth the false predicate.

Crowdstrike is mentioned just once in the Ukraine conversation and the sentence just trails off unfinished. Yet Biden gets a lot more discussion, almost an invitation to Schiff.
    Meanwhile Crowdstrike, the server and “your wealthy people” just dropped straight out of newscycle, I’ve just got to wonder if PDJT gave them a dot to chase, they’ve been craving it for so long.

27. Mortoned says:

I am operating under the assumption that the Crowdstrike servers, when examined, will reveal that Russia had nothing to do with the DNC email hack. The “whistleblower” likely knows this by way of their background in the Obama administration’s Ukraine efforts and felt it necessary, after hearing Crowdstrike mentioned in the water cooler talk about President’s call, to file the complaint as a last ditch effort to try to derail that line of questioning, by instigating the impeachment charade.

28. Khan of Worms says:

Schiff says it is illegal for POTUS to solicit a foreign government for dirt against his political opponent. Schiff fails to notice that Biden and Trump are not political opponents until they both actually win their respective party’s nominations next summer.