(Via White House) President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump accepted the invitation of Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II to visit the United Kingdom from June 3 to 5, 2019. This state visit will reaffirm the steadfast and special relationship between the United States and the United Kingdom.

In addition to meeting the Queen, the President will participate in a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May. While in the United Kingdom, the President and First Lady will attend a ceremony in Portsmouth to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of D-Day, at one of the primary embarkation sites for the Allied operation that led to the liberation of Europe during World War II.

On June 6, the President and First Lady will then travel to Normandy at the invitation of President Emmanuel Macron of the French Republic to observe the 75th Anniversary of D-Day at the Normandy American Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer. While in France, the President will participate in a bilateral meeting with President Emmanuel Macron to reinforce continued close cooperation on our shared economic and security interests.(read more)

How about that…

Looks like we have a date for the next chapter in “spygate”; things always seem to be timed for when President Trump is out of DC.  Horowitz report drops on June 3rd?

This entry was posted in Big Government, Donald Trump, FLOTUS, France, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized, United Kingdom (UK) and Great Britain. Bookmark the permalink.

177 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump Accept Invitation of HRM Queen Elizabeth II…

1. Comrade Mope says:

This is Britain rolling out the big guns trying to salvage “Five Eyes”. Trump already met with Queen Lizzy, why would another meeting be necessary?

• Perot Conservative says:

Really trying to convince us NOT to declassify the GCHQ (UK) involvement. Which I think is impossible.

But it still reaffirms our friendship and connection. They can spin it as 5-6 rogue spooks.

• yy4u says:

Perot Conservative hit the nail on the head. Please, please, please don’t declassify the GCHQ spying on you and we promise not to do it again. Until the next time you run, of course.

• matthewpmusson says:

Actually – this is more about the Brits facing a hard Brexit that looks to reduce the entire GDP by 10% to 25%. The Brits desperately need a trading agreement with the USA. And, they cannot wait 5 to 10 years which is the usually time line.

• matthewpmusson says:

At this point the UK is facing a Depression. Not a recession.

• Carrie2 says:

matthew, and so many English moving to other countries due to so much bowing down to the muslims and the dangers of muslims to many. So can England even pretend they have money and how will the trading turn out for them. I am not sure if the Queen has even been advised at all the horrors taking place in England but did get respect from the last visit and never by the O’s.

• The Demon Slick says:

I disagree that a hard Brexit will hurt the British economy. That’s just propoganda from the EU. Like a bunch of European Paul Krugmans. You know…. “Experts”. Although of course a deal with the US is better for England. President Trump has been offering a way out for May since the vote. So far she has snubbed him rather badly. Stupid. May at the very least could have used it to leverage a better deal with the euros. Now she has a weak hand all around. She better pray that President Trump is feeling generous.

• Orville R. Bacher says:

German cars need the Brits. Germany has a lot to lose. And talk of British economic collapse is the same “sky is falling” claptrap the Paul Krugmans and that Canucklehead Goldman Sachs Bank of England poseur have been bleating for years.
            The European Common Market made sense,but the European Politburo is a disaster.
            And Mr. President, ask Elizabeth, the mechanic, if she will do a Breaker Morant to the head of GCHQ.

• Maquis says:

Indeed. The more a Hard Brexit appears likely the stronger their prospects appear, and investment and such act accordingly. Nothing could be better than a clean break, for Britain, and for Europe.

• Piggy says:

What does Britain make/manufacture?

Assembling is not making.

I looked at their largest exports and saw cars, oil (guessing BP), television shows which is unreal, beer, and not much else.

Not saying their isn’t a lot of other goods but what will they trade with us?

British “leadership” is a dumpster fire

• GB Bari says:

According to “United Kingdom’s Top 10 Exports”
            Ref. http://www.worldstopexports.com/united-kingdoms-top-exports/

“The following export product groups represent the highest dollar value in UK global shipments during 2018. Also shown is the percentage share each export category represents in terms of overall exports from United Kingdom.

1. Machinery including computers: US$72.5 billion (15% of total exports)
            2. Vehicles: $55.4 billion (11.4%)
            3. Gems, precious metals: $47.5 billion (9.8%)
            4. Mineral fuels including oil: $45.1 billion (9.3%)
            5. Pharmaceuticals: $30.1 billion (6.2%)
            6. Electrical machinery, equipment: $29.4 billion (6.1%)
            7. Aircraft, spacecraft: $19.7 billion (4.1%)
            8. Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $19.2 billion (4%)
            9. Plastics, plastic articles: $12.8 billion (2.6%)
            10. Organic chemicals: $12.4 billion (2.6%)

• Alligator Gar says:

OK, I am sure it’s not much, but the best forward seat saddles I ever rode in were made in England. My current treed (saddle trees are the hard frame that sits at the center of the horse’s back and is covered with padding and leather) saddle (I ride mostly treeless these days) is a Balance, which is a very high end English make (semi custom). Some of the best English riding strap goods and boots are also….made in England.

This will not change and for the English riding community worldwide, thus this is another plus for the Brits and Brexit, though it may form a small part of their economy.

• CHenie says:

Perish the thought-the possible lack of quality horse saddles. I cannot believe you posted that.

• GB Bari says:

I’ve never been an Equestrian but knew someone who rode in the Maryland Hunt Cup race a few times. IIRC, he preferred and used English made saddles exclusively. I don’t know their relative cost, but he was not financially challenged…..

• antiqueiron says:

Nah, Butet (made in France) is where it’s at with Hunters & Jumpers. Every Grand Prix jumper I know use them, & so does my daughter. They start at about $6k.

• De Oppresso Liber says:

Interestingly, a couple of weeks ago, President Trump met with the Irish PM to discuss economic and trade issues beneficial to both of our countries. Could President Trump be offering support for Brexit behind the scenes? Methinks so – and QEII and PM May knows so.

MAGA!

• Jederman says:

A more honorable approach would be to acknowledge their wrongdoing to PT face to face and offer to make it right. As in tell the truth, whatever it is, and name names on the record.

• mikeyboo says:

You are right but how often have we observed the European Union, and/or England, behave honorably towards the upstart Americans?

• amjean says:

I suspect the government is using Queen Elizabeth to soften President Trump
          up with pomp and circumstance.

• CHenie says:

Didn’t all this happen last year around June 6th-in England-with the Queen and the Pomp and Circumstance? Maybe they’ll play “God Save the Queen Twice and it will soften POTUS up. Or they could play the Sex Pistols version-maybe that’ll do it.

• mdaush says:

Surely you jest. PT would not take a meeting without knowing exactly what he wants out of the deal.

• cali says:

@Perot Conservative: ^^^^^^^^This!

President Trump gold the Trump cart: He has the UK by the ba#lls and they know it. Being part of gang framing and removing via coup it all started with the UK. Let there be no doubt about it.
        I would not want to be a fly one the wall as the facts be laid out while Teresa May and David Cameron are present knowing about their treachery . Who needs enemies with friends like these.

Net: British citizens received from the court that the Brexit vote was valid ergo the UK left the EU on 29 March 2019 although the media continues to cover up the treachery of Teresa May.

What can one say about Macron the afflicted individual with the Napoleon syndrome.
        During the president’s last visit to France our military patriots discovered the assassination plot forcing a change in plans. We all remember the media frenzy about that day.
        To save face our gracious president enabled Macron to play victim and target.

Fresh of the FF of the Cathedral I’m sure our president will set this little dictator and Rothschild stooge straight.

The game for these snakes – Merkel, Macron and May is over!

• Perot Conservative says:

Will POTUS ask anyone about their progress with “grooming gangs”, aka 1 Million child rape-torture-and-pimp victims?

• madeline says:

The mayor of London should be banned from the city during the PDT visit. The queen needs to tell her subjects there will be no rioting during the PDT visit — guess she should have her children spend the weekend in Balmoral as well.

• Somewhere in Dixie says:

Except for William and Catherine, the rest should not attend the state dinner, especially dimwit left wing Harry and his trailer trash wife.

• jackphatz says:

Maybe because he’s still POTUS!

• Molly says:

This time it’s a state visit. Big difference. May be a way to tell all the royals who hate Trump to buzz off….

• Robert Smith says:

Giving them a final chance to come clean.

• GB Bari says:

QEII decided to ignore the Globalists and do what is right and proper. Good for her. She’s old school and probably is sickened and disgusted by what the Left has turned her country into.

• De Oppresso Liber says:

I would very much like to think what you opine is true, and there is a remote chance that it could be true, but do not forget the House of Windsor is worth $ Billions (don’t have a pound symbol), and their “empire” wealth is most probably wrapped up with the globalists.

Having said that, I have always admired Her Majesty, and I sincerely believe she may be recognizing the awful bloody mess the leftists (called the “conservatives” in British politics) have made of her nation (including her children and grandchildren), and wants to make amends to President Trump.

If so, then she must give up Dearlove, Wood, Steele, and maybe a couple of others for it to be a serious offer.

MAGA!

2. Perot Conservative says:

Sundance is funny!

• Grandma Covfefe says:

I agree…Sundance makes his news lighthearted at the right times. He has the same humor as my family, and many in the Treehouse. We get each other.

Love you, Sundance…and thank you again for doing this for us Treepers.

3. DeAnna Vaughn says:

It’s going to be a bit awkward when Trump confronts her about the UK SIS assisting the traitors in the US with SpyGate. My guess is that FVEY eyes will be dissolved eventually. Or she may have a “health crisis” and have to cancel their meeting. We shall see.

4. jackphatz says:

I love the Queen’s hats and the fact that she is never without her handbag.

5. WeThePeople2016 says:

I hope they stay safe. Can’t wait to see the outfits that Melania wears.

6. freewillnc says:

Tea with the Queen is notable….but … I hope he has time for Tommy Robinson, Nigel Farage and good old Boris…..They seem to get it….

7. emet says:

I have read that President Trump’s mother was a great admirer of Queen Elizabeth, so I’m thinking this will be an enjoyable meeting.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

The Queen is good to go.
      It’s just that her husband and kids are a bunch of perv’s.

They are like a school in the summertime: “No Class”…..

I mean that Prince Charles guy had one of the most heautiful women on earth,
      but he screwed it up by cheating on her with a woman as ugly as a mud fence.

I dunno…… heard it from a friend……

I always liked that comedian…..ah…..Benny…..Hill…he was a hoot especially during the 70’s……..watching TV after a night of partying ….if you know where I’m coming from

• Orygun says:

I can hear the theme song in my head… thanks, I think!

• Peoria Jones says:

“The Queen is good to go.
        It’s just that her husband and kids are a bunch of perv’s.”

Gunny, what’s your beef with Prince Philip? My father had occasion to spend a little time with him, and said that he was amiable and down-to-earth (well, for a Queen’s husband anyway).

• rf121 says:

Married to the Queen but was dipping his wick elsewhere. A lot.

• Deb says:

The Queen married for love. In her position, that’s a rare thing. The rumors of his infidelity are unsubstantiated, and are often cited by anti-monarchy Marxists.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t really like the idea of a monarchy. But when the monarchy is what stands in the way of socialists implementing full on Marxism and destroying western civilization, I’ll be a monarchist.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

No beef….

Maybe it’s just I have not had the chance to spend “a little time” with him so I could know him completely.

I did however spend a “little time” with Obama when he visited our LCD factory in Nashua, New Hampshire….he seemed amiable and down to earth also…..

• Peoria Jones says:

I’ve actually interviewed Zero, and had drinks with him. Yes, he is amicable. I also told him that I thought he sounded like a socialist. I’m sure you know how I feel about him, having read my posts over the years. He ain’t no Queen’s husband…oh, wait?

Of course my father didn’t know Prince Charles “completely.” But as a WW2 Eagle Ace, he did have the opportunity to spend some time with him in a semi-casual setting. Dad said that he was very kind and gracious, which isn’t something my father said about a lot of people. He also said that Charles was vociferously appreciative of the Americans who came to serve in WW2.

For me, that’s all that matters. Prince Charles was welcoming and respectful. That’s a lot more than you’ll get out of a lot of people on the street today in England. As far as his personal business, I couldn’t care less.

• JTR says:

Every time I see Byron York, I think of Benny Hill! He looks like his Grandson!

• Rhoda R says:

I had a dog that I tried to keep off the couch when I wasn’t home. Even got one of those mats that were supposed to buzz loudly and force the animals off. I got home from work and the dog was lying on one end of the couch and the two cats were on the other end and the mat was giving off a sickly, weak and decidedly muted buzz.

• amjean says:

Princess Diana was a nutjob; it was an arranged marriage to provide sons to inherit the throne; she cheated as much as he did. At least he had his long time girlfriend and
        didn’t cheat with the hired help like she did. Sorry, I could not stand the phony girl.

• Amy2 says:

She was 19 and thought he loved her, until he gave his married girlfriend a gift right before their wedding. Charles was and always has been a self centered creep.

8. dwpender says:

Looking forward to seeing the awkward greetings from the Princes and their Duchesses!

President Trump should also make George Papadopoulis and his wife informal foreign policy advisors and send them to meet with GCHQ!

• Patrick healy says:

Well never mind Poppidoppulis – sorry about spelling – but over here her hubbie is known as Phil the Greek.
      I do not think its a good idea your President visiting this cess pit of anti Trumpism.
      The Sorearse protesters are already cashing their cheques to get ready to disgrace our country.
      President Trump will be welcomed by all the (remaining) sane people over here. Unfortunately the headlines will be all about the brainless violent (democrat) protesters.

9. Akindole says:

Looks like we have a date for the next chapter in “spygate”; things always seem to be timed for when President Trump is out of DC. Horowitz report drops on June 3rd?”

First thing I though of while reading the masthead.

I sense an implosion in the Marxist Force(tm)

10. AmericaFirst says:

I hope Queen Elizabeth stays well, she is practically the only decent Royal, and her Muslim enbracing leftard man-made “climate change” believing oldest son who married his horsy whore is NOT going to be a King from whom one can expect any common sense or common effort to salvage Western civilization. He is just not a serious man, and the gossip one hears that the rest of the clan say and feel about our patriotic President is infuriating.

This commemoration of the 75th anniversary of D-Day will be especially poignant for Queen Elizabeth, she was an active participant as an ambulance driver in the war effort before her coronation.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Hey…..could not have said it better myself…..nice…..

• yy4u says:

I don’t know about Wills and Kate but Charles and Camilla and Harry and Meghan are disasters. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.

• Beverly says:

Prince Charlie who is supposed to be the Defender of THE Faith — Christianity — as monarch, has said he wants instead to be “Defender of the FaithS” — no special role for Christianity any more. This would violate British law and close to 2,000 years of tradition, but whatevs…. the guy prefers moslem society, all those boyos running around in long dresses, no wimmin around.

• Patrick healy says:

Beverly
        Close to being right. Defender of the (protestant) faith, certainly not 2000 years. Only started with Henry 8 when he wanted a second wife. But yes heartily agree Elizabeth 2 is the best of a weird bunch.
        Most folk over here will dread her passing.

11. petszmom says:

Can someone help me? I have wanted the picture of potus sitting in that chair since it first appeared. I want a portrait suitable for framing but the only thing I am able to do is take a screenshot. How do I get it enlarged to be able to frame it? Just not very computer literate, so sorry. Thank you!

12. I really hope the Five Eyes involvement is fully declassified and exposed and helps push Theresa May out of power. But the current Parliament is absolutely wretched – as bad as the Government. I don’t trust the ERG group and other ‘Brexit’ supporters in the Conservative party – I feel they are controlled opposition and the tories are at heart as pro-EU as Labour.

Frankly, I’m hoping Farage’s Brexit Party smashes the tories to pieces – sends all their MPs to oblivion and consigns the party to history; hopefully with a lot of the Conservative grassroots and local government officials defecting en masse.

UK Parliament and Government will be disgraceful, rude and amateur in their treatment of POTUS, as bad as Obama was when our (terrible) PM Brown visited years ago, or the other Royals were to POTUS on his first visit. I apologise for these cretins in advance – they do not represent all Britons.

13. Grandma Covfefe says:

Ooops…..
    Looks like the Queen is trying to save face now, after giving President Trump the “backdoor treatment” the last time he was in town. Our President Trump was the better guy that day…and still is.

I love the fact that President Trump is really bigger than life and that other leaders are starting to realize it. This “Royal” event will be fun to watch if they’ll allow the cameras in. Is she or isn’t she? (going to bow to President Trump? Wink—just kidding here)

To this day I sure am glad we won that Revolutionary War!
    ….So thankful God was with our fellow soldiers during that time.
    Remember them, too, in the upcoming Memorial Day next month.

14. GSparrow says:

It appears that the Queen likes Trump or this invitation would not have been offered. At her age, she could easily have refused to participate.

However, if Hillary has her way, PDJT could be in the midst of an Impeachment hearing by early June when the Congress conducts its “Oversight”:
    “I’m really of the mind that the Mueller report is part of the beginning…because there’s still so much more that we should know and that we should act upon.”
    “And we’re a long way from knowing because we need to get the full report — the unredacted version….“I think there’s enough there that any other person who had engaged in those acts would certainly have been indicted,” ” (stated @the tTime 100 Summitt)
    11:44 AM – Apr 23, 2019

Hillary and the Dems are cocky and self assured as they mock Trump.Her arrogant comments have resurrected my disappointment that an official hard hitting Rebuttal and Press Conference was not given to counter Weissmann’s Report. They quote from it endlessly and claim victory but all Trump supporters can do is pick quotes from random comments or rants that few Americans even heard. When will the counter attack begin if at all? Hillary is back as the smug and confident handler.
    ie. ABC “Clinton has been vindicated by Mueller, so why the silence on Trump?”

15. tuskyou says:

My niece is a US Sailor currently deployed on the USS Arlington. She recently hinted in an email they’d be “doing something for D Day” and that she “might see the President”. She didn’t say anything more but that was enough for me!

16. Zippy says:

While you’re there, stop by GCHQ.

17. Carson Napier says:

“This state visit will reaffirm the steadfast and special relationship between the United States and the United Kingdom.”

Hopefully it will >b> not reaffirm the steadfast and special relationship between the criminal coup syndicates CIA and MI6.

18. Sunshine says:

Maybe other stuff is going to drop, too, and the Queen is trying to patch things up. Nudge nudge wink wink.

19. Deb says:

I wonder if this is why Meghan Merle skipped Easter services with the Queen and the gossip mill is saying that Harry and Meghan May be moving “overseas.” The monarchy has to play nice with whomever is elected, and childish actresses don’t understand.

20. yy4u says:

“This state visit will reaffirm the steadfast and special relationship between the United States and the United Kingdom”…a special relationship that includes the U.K. spying on candidate Trump on behalf of Hillary Clinton.

You can’t make up this stuff folks. It writes itself.

21. kinthenorthwest says:

TY Sundance.
    So long overdue…Can’t believe that there was ever a rift…Do believe that a lot of the rift has to do with Meghan marrying Harry….Personally I do believe that this marriage is will not last past a decade or so. Really believe that Meghan has not made the types of changes that she felt she would, even with her very obvious hatred of Trump.
    Was really shocked to see the headlines this morning about Harry and Meghan moving to Africa especially considering all the unrest spreading across the continent …Should be interesting, especially considering the costs of the adventure. But believe that Meghan doesn’t really care, as long as it keeps her in the spotlight. With all the political drama Meghan seems to want to exhibit, this is probably another BLM type stunt. As some headlines say, it will be interesting to see if the British taxpayers want to pay the many hundreds of millions for security & other costs for such a crazy move, especially after Meghan & Harry spend hundreds of thousands remodeling another home.
    Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Just Updated Their Post-Baby Plans To Move To Africa

22. jupitercomm says:

I love this, just the appearance, the optics, the “glory” is enough…… I’m old enough to remember Princess Diana but young enough to have been captivated by her & shocked by the event of her death….. the British Crown serves a symbolic function, sure, but symbols are powerful

23. TreeClimber says:

My first (dour, cynical) thought was “assassination attempt”… especially in torn-up France… be safe, our beautiful First Couple!

24. petszmom says:

to all those that helped me getting a picture of Trump in the churchill chair, THANK YOU! i was able to save image as which ended up in my pictures file. Next i went to walmart photo online and uploaded it but the best quality was only printable as a 5X7 which is fine. So my order will be ready after May 1 and it was less than a dollar!!!! yes, I know our potus says never do cheap but that’s the best they can do! hahaha. I will be able to frame it and move it to a table near me until the end of my days!

25. farmerren says:

Awesome picture of President Trump in the chair. Class.

26. chojun says:

Yup. This is pretty obvious. SpyGate is going to shake a lot of people to their core. The UK is trying to get out in front of this due to their involvement.

The UK deep state is very, very powerful, and have fewer checks and balances than their American counterparts. No pesky 4th Amendment and such. It makes them convenient tools for access into our own treasure troves of information.

27. andyocoregon says:

So I take it Parliament no longer thinks President Trump is a *racist* and an *islamaphobe* for choosing to protect us from Muslim terrorists disguised as “refugees”?
    I’ll bet many Brits wish they had a President Trump protecting them from the radical Islamists, especially those who have been injured or had relatives killed by the terrorists.
    What a difference a couple of years make.

28. BarneyRubble says:

President Trump will shortly postpone, indefinitely, any future visit to the Windsor crime family. The Special Relationship is over. It ended in a British-loyalist attempted coup. The usurper royals will be moved to an undisclosed location to protect their bloodline from being Romanov-ed. Our second War of Independence is breaking out. We will extend our Declaration of Independence to England, Wales, Ireland, and Scotland by force of arms.

29. Ono says:

God Save the Queen

30. BoDeen says:

Is someone on his staff preparing a stack of wrongly formatted DVDs of Trump’s speeches to give to the Queen?

31. On a happier not, President Trump got an early going away president from Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch. Thanks Tom and JW. Read here: https://www.oann.com/judicial-watch-fbi-found-clinton-emails-at-obama-white-house/

32. Mncpo(ret) says:

Mrs. May will be lucky to be the PM by June. There is a HUGE movement to remove her posthaste.

She’s hanging by a thread today. Her abandonment of Brexit will bring her down. Unfortunately , Parliament abandoned Brexit also.

The Brits are as much a mess with their Govt. as we are. That’s why Nigal’s Brexit Party is exploding into being. Average citizens are tired of both the Tory/Labour Parties. This is a huge change for the establishment. The people are defecting them whole scale.

17 million people voted for Brexit in the largest election turn out since WWII. PM May and Parliament threw them under the bus. Folks over there are really angry at this point.

• Mncpo(ret) says:

Oh and I forgot that, outside of London, they LOVE President Trump.

• Carrie says:

The Brexit party is their only hope now to escape the EU.
      But I expect quite a bit of protesting and unrest in London when he visits because Mayor Khan has virtually no control and seems to invite anarchy and chaos on his streets. Just check out the protests going in for more than a week by eco-terrorists in London. Including having Emma Thompson flying (uh oh hypocrite alert) over 5,000 mikes to join the protest and to sit in a pink boat and scream with other protestors in Regents Square…

33. azgulch says:

Let’s see if President Trump leaves England with Julian Assange.

34. cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

The resistance is planning to cause a stir during the Presidents visit.They have to triple up his security. He MUST be kept safe and I just don’t trust any of them!

35. mikebrezzze says:

I’d tell the queen, .”If you don’t give us Obama’s head on a platter, we won’t destroy you economically “

36. For Eyes says:

Britain could use friends. Between Five Eyes and the mess May has made of Brexit they are left with few of them, and little to offer them.

But they can recover with better leadership. Look at how fast the US has rebounded from Obama under Trump.

37. MaineCoon says:

POTUS is always way ahead of all the politicians. On his 1st UK trip…

FTA: About 150 business leaders have been invited to an undisclosed location to dine with Donald Trump when he makes his first visit to Britain as US president next week.

POTUS knew PM May was going to fail in her Brexit, so he prepped all these businessmen last year for what is about to take place this year—trade–and UK has ZERO leverage.

Nice job, President Trump!

Now he’ll make UK Great Again!

Bet Muzzie London major won’t be allowed to fly the trump baby again (is he still in office?) Time to serve up some crow!

38. Gadsden says:

Consider this: Trump is preparing to declassify documents that will expose the UK’s role in Spygate – plus the multiple investigations that will further expose them. Now the Queen invites him out to England. Hmmmm. 🤔

39. Matt Transit says:

I still remember when Bill Clinton went to Normandy, I’m guessing for the 50th anniversary of D-Day. His handlers strategically placed an American flag to mark one of the graves on the ground. Only for him to be the hero and put it back in it’s rightful place. Media gobbled it up to show what a “patriot” Slick Willie was.
    MSM are pukes.

40. InAz says:

Too bad President Trump can’t tell the ultimate welfare family where to go. Hopefully he will tell Theresa May and others.

(American politicians are just as bad, enriching themselves, while destroying us)

41. Rhoda R says:

I hope he doesn’t do the open carriage thing… It’s the ‘special relationship’ between the CIA and M16 that has me worried.

• P says:

The lack of respect seen in this video for the Queen’s Guards is absolutely appalling. What is the matter with people? The Guards showed remarkable restraint. The Bonus section was heartwarming.

42. BarneyRubble says:

Windsor Palace could be Trump’s Dealy Plaza. Great Britain: once our enemy, always our enemy.

43. Lulu says:

I don’t like them going near that wretched country that tried to remove him from office.

44. The Demon Slick says:

Still a snub. President Trump is not staying at the palace because of renovations. He will be staying at the ambassadors residence. I don’t care for that. Finish the renovation or delay the invitation.

45. 8675310 says:

I don’t think that he should go. She was not a good host last time.

46. Doug says:

We won’t name GCHQ names so long as you give us EVERYTHING you have on US spooks

47. Tazio Nuvolari says:

The only Queen I’d care to meet…

But it’s sadly a bit late…

48. Bill says:

When president Trump gets to London he needs to make a public statement. He needs to say “If Great Britain doesn’t follow through with Brexit then they go to the back of the que”.

49. Marie Shipley says:

The dude that was helping to spy on Trump better take some time off from the college he works for in England…Trump is coming to town, dude. Better make tracks.