Motive Synergy – Fox News Hires Joe Biden Former Chief-of-Staff…..

As they say… things get clearer with more data. The activity behind the curtain starts to make more sense.

Thanks to an article from Newsmax we now get to see the fourth corner of the 2020 Fox News motives:

NEWSMAX – The parent company of Fox News has hired a former top aide to Joe Biden as its chief lobbyist in Washington.

On Tuesday the new Fox Corp., a spin-off of 21st Century Fox which just merged with Disney, became a standalone public company, controlling television assets such as Fox News and the Fox television network.

Broadcasting & Cable reported that new Fox “hit the ground running on day one” with its Washington lobbying operation headed by Danny O’Brien, a well-known Democrat.

O’Brien was brought on last October as executive vice president and head of government relations for the Fox Corp.

Previously, he had served as Senator Joe Biden’s chief of staff and went on to head Biden’s 2008 presidential campaign. (read more)

Now things start to make a lot more sense.  Fox News Chairman and founder, billionaire Rupert Murdoch, has a long-held nickname: “Mr. Wall Street”.

President Trump’s nationalist economic policies are directly adverse to the interests of Wall Street, the globalists multinationals (banks and corps), the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Business Roundtable and K-Street lobbyists.  All of them are losing money, power and influence under the America First trade reset carried out by President Trump.

The aforementioned groups will predictably do anything to remove the pesky President Trump; there are trillions at stake.  Just like their support shifted from Jeb to Hillary when candidate Trump defeated their scheme in 2016, the global multinational community is guaranteed to support the DNC club’s “chosen candidate”.

It is becoming increasingly likely that chosen global candidate will be Joe Biden.  Like we have shared numerous times, nothing inside the club happens organically.  There is always a planned strategy behind everything.

Fox News hiring Donna Brazile as a political analyst; and Fox News hiring Paul Ryan as one of the small group board members…. now takes on a new dynamic with the revelation that Fox News hired Joe Biden’s former chief-of-staff, Danny O’Brien, as their primary legislative lobbyist on K-Street.

Danny O’Brian now steps conveniently into the role of emissary between the Big Club and the DC political influencers, just as the Club prepares the landscape for Joe Biden.

As we said, nothing the club does is organic.

Biden will have access to unlimited financial support from the multinational Wall Street community. However, Biden’s weakness in 2020 is the same as Jeb’s weakness in 2016, a lack of grassroots support.   That’s why Bernie and Beto are currently data-mining the electorate to gather up the contact info (data harvesting) for later Club deployment.

Now things are coming into greater focus…

2020 for the DNC club is shaping up identically as 2016 was for the RNC club.  Again, not to beat a dead horse, but the clubs never change the playbook, only the portfolio cover.

There’s still a possibility Biden is not the DNC club’s ‘chosen one’; but the odds of that are diminishing.  We keep watching…

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Joe Biden, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

351 Responses to Motive Synergy – Fox News Hires Joe Biden Former Chief-of-Staff…..

1. Justin Green says:

If you’re still subscribing to cable television at this point, you’re part of the problem. Period.
    I can watch Tucker or Hannity or Lou Dobbs (for now) on YouTube the next day.

Paying them money is simply stupid. Pure stupid.

• pocaMAGAjunta says:

The Fox business model has changed. As SD previously noted the conservative brand has been abandoned. Fox doesn’t care about your conservative dollars. Like the rest of the MSM, capitalism Has been replaced by global socialism. Control of the narrative is all that matters now as the GWO must be restored. Evidence: CNN . How are they still in operation?

• Justin Green says:

That’s nice.

My point stands. If you’re subscribing to cable, you’re paying for this and funding it. Period. End of story.

CNN makes money because they aren’t just American. They make money because whether you watch it or not, the cable companies share revenue with them.

STOP PAYING THEM.

• clipe says:

“I can watch Tucker or Hannity or Lou Dobbs (for now) on YouTube the next day.”

Until you cant.

that's the point

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

“… part of the problem.” ? please, that’s just silly. Cable and satellite TV isn’t going away no matter how many people quit on principle. The media propaganda outlets are propped up by deep pockets and their distribution & advertising revenues mean little to them. Watching “Last Man Standing” marathon on WGN tonight.. Jump to “Hannity” on now with the great Victor Davis Hanson speaking. Then over to Animal Planet showing “River Monsters” for a while; then back to Tim Allen on LMS.

TRUMP 2020

• Justin Green says:

If nobody subscribed, they absolutely would go away, lol. What nonsense is that?

STOP PAYING THEM.

If you want to pay them, don’t complain about what they show. Simple as that.

Like I said. It’s like voting for a Democrat and then whining because the Democrat isn’t conservative. That’s madness and silly logic.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

The “stop paying them” and they will go away myth will do nothing about the constant barrage of Fake News coming from NBC, CBS, ABC, and PBS. And that’s just TV. Radio and newsprint also push the progressive socialist agenda every chance they get. Cutting cable will do nothing really to solve the propaganda problem.

• dbobway says:

These networks don’t need our money. Nobody is watching CNN, now.
          What happened when a real successful boycott against ESPN was hammering Disney’s profit?
          They bought Fox.
          There is more than enough money available to bring serfdom back to the colonies of America.
          The money brokers are trying to take ‘mainstreet’s’ power of the purse away,
          And they have been for decades.
          President Trump has caused a big rift in ‘make middle class Americans, slaves, market.
          We will never have the money to compete with the ‘slavers’.
          I keep thinking the Americans who lean left will see the danger of their freedom being taken from them.

Then I recall the Jim Jones cult, who were a key to the Democrat field workers in the San Francisco bay area. All the Dem. leaders of California worked with Jones to promote their evil.
          The day came where the lies fed to Jone’s cult of followers, was coming unraveled. The Democrat leadership through them under the bus.
          That is what drove Jones to ship these poor folks to starve in the jungles of Guyana.
          California Democrat Rep. Leo Ryan gave in to relatives of the Jonestown cult members, family’s back home. He took a group of people down to Jonestown to check out the conditions. Jim Jones attacked the group and murdered Ryan.

When Jones knew his power was about to be taken from him,
          He murdered 900 of the very people he had power over.

Do you wonder how far the left will go to retain power in our country?

I give you Jonestown!

• John says:

Full of outrage, you tell me that I am part of the problem, while you hypocritically give you tube clicks. I have that right? Are you a Democrat? Blanket dimissals of others opinions as evil or unjust is a problem across the entire political spectrum.

• oldumb says:

Fact is you are paying CNN, MSNBC, ESPN and Fox. If you have cable you ARE funding the enemies of America. It is a free country and you can justify it all you want, but you are still funding them.

• lela says:

I Just cut my cable yesterday. I feel so liberated. savings of 140

• Justice says:

Good for you. I cut the cord 7 years ago. I’m not paying for commercials to be piped into my home. And I’m not providing any more revenue to the TV providers to sustain their anti-Amerian Godless crap.

I use my computers now and the internet for gathering good and truthful information and decent entertainment. I agree 100 percent with Justin Green here…good post.

• ms doodlebug says:

I cut the cable last September. Haven’t missed it at all, though they did raise my internet service a little when I ‘unbundled’.

• RedWave 2020 says:

The trick when dealing with cable companies and unbundling is to sign up as a new customer every time to get the sweet promo pricing. Usually the rates go up $15 a month every year for me but disconnecting when contract expires and signing up in wife’s name results in same $40/month new customer pricing for internet.

• allhail2 says:

When we tried the wife’s name idea, they wouldn’t go for it. We listed our son’s room as Apt B at our address. Now we go back and forth with Apt A and Apt B. Each time we “sign up,” it’s now at a “new address” under a different name.

• Mr. G says:

I cut the cable 2 years ago-then last year I cut Century Link Internet access.

Now, I pay a flat fee of $140 month for phone service and Internet access (VZW). I use the phone hotspot for Internet access and have unlimited data.

I get a little buffering here and there, but for the most part it’s good.

• The Devilbat says:

* * * BRAVO * * *

• Julie says:

I have an old school antenna on my roof. Hooked a coaxial cable to the TV and NO MORE CABLE. I get a lot of channels. Some great old shows that are still fun to watch. And all local channels which I only watch as weather and local news. When they trash Trump off they go. Also have Apple TV and Chromecast. I You Tube Jujubot Live Stream. They stream Fox conservative shows all night. Then I watch You Tubers Lots of great guys bringing truth out everyday. Love the NO CABLE BILL
        # Q sent me👍

• gildie says:

This is crazy. By 2020 half of America will be gathered around the radio for their news like something outta 1935.

• mopar2016 says:

I agree Justin. Cable is a waste of money. If I want to watch Fox or any of the others LIVE I just watch it on my computer for free.

No sense in spending money on leftist propaganda.

• Mncpo(ret) says:

I know ya’ll are going to say, “Don your tinfoil” but I honestly believe certain TV channels don’t care about the $.

They are “Mocking Bird”, with unlimited taxpayer $. Sorry, but how can CNN really exist? They have few actual viewers (less than 3M daily but MSM feeds off their headlines hourly), they have to pay airports to broadcast them, the owner is not investing in the Co. (check that out/I have) SOOOO where do the 10″s of millions of $ to sustain them come from?

It ain’t ad revenue or cable scripts.

• oldumb says:

I agree with your shiny hat. many corporations don’t care about the dollars, but that is because they have billions and billions more is coming. So many companies trash their customer base, and never seem to matter. Gillette is a good example.

• Beverly says:

They get millions and millions of dollars from being part of the cable packages, whether you watch them or not. That’s still a ton of money. Get SLING.TV, and you select 30 cable channels you want, and can cut CNN out.

If you live in New York City and have a library card, you can watch free streaming movies, mostly the classic oldies, on “Kanopy.” Other cities may have a similar deal.

I do have Netflix, but I notice that the great movies pre-2000 are mostly only available on DVDs, not streaming. “Patton,” e.g., is only on disc. Well, I guess it IS 50 years old now! holy crap.

• Dabigragu says:

It’s a common misconception that Netflix, SlingTV, Hulu, Playstation Vu or any of these other subscriptions ‘alternatives’ to cable do not support cable. They all do. You may not be paying as much however, a percentage of your subscription bill still goes to support them. This is whether you subscribe to the particular channel or not.

• Justin Green says:

CNN is piped into every airport in America, lol. Plus a million other witless businesses that either aren’t paying attention to what’s happening.

But CNN is global. That’s how they make money.

• gildie says:

You want to know who is helping keep CNN & MSNBC alive?
        Fox News, that’s who. Every Single Night Fox focuses on the noise generated by
        CNN & MSNBC. It’s pathetic. Watch tonight & see for yourself.

• The Devilbat says:

I have posted this comment many times before. However, there still seems to be a large number of treepers who still watch the indoctrination set (TV),.

Follow the bat, cut the cable, send back your SAT TV boxes. Save lots of money, stay sane. Use your TV with a DVD player to play old movies. Eliminate the left’s most powerful indoctrination weapon and never suffer a ridiculous interracial TV commercial again.

You can get all the true political info you need right here along with a few other trusted internet sources. Again, lower your blood pressure and cut the damned cable.

The bat knows best.

• Jack says:

You don’t believe there’s a free market solution? That some new channel will pop up with the content we want? I have faith at the end of the day they need viewers it may take a while but eventually it’ll change. But bold move cutting the cable. I personally enjoy picking up on the bias they try to sneak into everything them pointing it out to everyone I speak to.

• todayistheday99 says:

Their are also grey channel web sites that provide Fox news live that are free so I doubt that would provide fox will money or ratings. The one catch is that the audio will occasionally have intermittent periods of silence. Very annoying and my guess they put something in the signal to cause it to happen.

2. I stopped watching fox after bell O’reilly left,
    I like judge jeaning a lot and I watch on youTube,

3. Doug Amos says:

Biden will try to do to President Trump what he did to the Wisconson Weasel and then he will get punched in the mouth and it will be all over.

4. Justin Green says:

The same goes for social media. If you’re still subscribing to cable and posting on Twitter and Facebook, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Stop already. Leave. You have Munchausen syndrome.

• Dallavise says:

If that would work, CNN would be gone already. This sounds like a similar strategy that has been used by far right conservatives (of which I am one, just not a dumb one) to not vote for anything if it’s not far right conservatism. There is a reason the left has been winning for the last 100 years. They are willing to play the long game and dumb ass conservatives go for all or nothing, and end up with nothing.

• Marc says:

I guess the President is apart of the problem too, huh?
      Ridiculous.

• Justin Green says:

I don’t think Trump pays for his cable at the White House.
        But he probably pays for it in all of his hotels (or his guests ultimately do).

Perhaps someone should mention it to him?

• todayistheday99 says:

I don’t believe that having an anonymous account on Twitter is generating much cash for Twitter and actually might me costing them money. If the account is free and not linked to any of your personal info, it seems like a bad deal for Twitter especially if all you do with the account is pester the nutjob liberals and like Trump’s Tweets.

5. fakenamenumber776 says:

I’m not going to get too excited about this. If I were running Fox, I too would hire a well-known Democrat for that slot. This guy is their lobbyist and “government relations” type, not the head of programming. Any grief that Fox is going to get from government will be coming from the Democrats. They hate Fox. If they could find a way to kill it, they would. You don’t want to send Tom DeLay in there to talk them out of taxing you to death.

The “new Fox” doesn’t have that many moving parts. Fox News is two-thirds of the earnings of the new entity. I don’t care how liberal Lachlan might be, he’s not going to screw that up.

6. Streak 264 says:

I read an article the other day that said there are about 90 million subscribers to cable/sat. Only 3 million watch CNN and CNN is just as stable as the rest. They are very much alive because of 87 million other subscribers.
    Make life better by walking away.
    That is the only way to send a message. Tell them why you are cutting it off so they understand the movement and anger.

7. USA First! says:

Fox News is gearing up to campaign for Joe Biden is what it looks like.

8. MightyMustardSeed says:

The swamp extends across the globe. No wonder Hillary was so smug during the email investigation. This explains her shock and awe when ‘the very stable genius’, PRESIDENT
    DONALD J TRUMP beat her!!!

9. Justin Green says:

50 Shades of Pedo
    written and illustrated by Joe Biden

10. GSparrow says:

It’s almost certain that the 2020 election card’s and large numbers of illegal ballots are going to be as stacked against Trump as is humanely and financially possible. Corrupting over 94% of the MSM was not enough. Swaying the liberal communication “giants” of the social media to turn against Trump was easy but still not enough.

The anti Trump forces now have their tentacles firmly embedded in FNC, which was the only major network that was providing a decent amount of alternative Conservative opinion, some factual news and even some anti Trump ranting (ie. Shep, Juan..) But even that was too much to allow for the obsessed power grabbers.

Notwithstanding all the disingenuous Dem promises of endless Free Stuff, the one group that can not be purchased and told what to say or do is Trump’s base and his other supporters that are scattered across the nation as they check into one favored internet site or more. P Trump’s voters are a widely scattered group similar to the colonial militiamen that were spread across the colonies under British rule. But this time, it’s a Propaganda war and instead of British oppressors, it’s the self entitled elites that are trying to once again rule over the people by any and all means necessary.

11. Dallavise says:

I watch (mostly listen) Fox almost all day. They have no control over their flagship (Tucker, Sean, Laura), so I wont stop watching just yet. Of course, unless Trump commits murder on video, there is 0% chance I vote for anyone else.

• Lester Smith says:

Trump has OAN and he has praised OAN. There is a great opportunity for OAN to make a move to secure former FOX talent and transform into the leading voice of conservatives. They could become our voice.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Me too. I give due weight to much of the crap from some of the anchors and contributors on FOX, and I have a truth filter as well as discernment. I would also remind people that some independents and liberals may tune in to see what all the fuss is about when a Donna Brazile, Mark Penn, or Alan Dershowitz appear and opine, and might come across some info put out there that they would NEVER be exposed to elsewhere. Can these people do better than surfing Facebook or Twitter for info beyond MSM even as shadowbanning occurs rampant? Where should they go? President Trump has a limited forum: Twitter, his rallies, a few blogs, and a few honest journalists (I know, I know, oxymoron) and lukewarm on FOX is superior to no FOX at all. OANN hopefully will probably take off, but we currently must work with what we have.
      Levin is on right now. I can watch and still put the mute on when Shep shows up tomorrow.

PEACE

• RedWave 2020 says:

Liberals do not watch Fox (they don’t even watch it for the comedy like I occasionally do for CNN/MSNBC on free streams of course) so they don’t hear the other side. They also don’t care what Dershowitz has to say. Lately they’ve convinced themselves Dershowitz is a pedo for associating with Epstein (as is Trump in their minds they don’t hear about Bill Clinton’s associations with epstein though) the propaganda machine MSNBC, Vox etc. has been doing a lot of character and ad hominem attacks on Dershowitz regarding this lately.
        Independents probably try to hear multiple points of view though I’m not sure they go on Fox just for Dershowitz more than to hear other perspectives (Dershowitz ain’t the most well known buy around for those who don’t follow politics). I’d assume moderates may stick with watching the CBS/ABC broadcast type media (no less fake than others but more measured tone i’ve found) and Fox News rather than fake news CNN/MSNBC though (their ratings are terrible I doubt anyone besides leftists watch them besides maybe once a month to laugh at Don Lemonhead and madcow or on election nights for the true hysteria) but just my thoughts.

• Madhatton says:

Depends who he murders .. i have a fee suggestions

12. Newhere says:

And the pump is being primed for Michelle Obama in 2024.

13. Jean Claude Dionne says:

Shame on you Fox for joining the left, I’ll never watch Fox news again, they are nothing but two faced liars

• glissmeister says:

Some the FOX male “newsmen” are really awful — (Shep, et al) but there are some exceptional women who do great work; serious thinkers; serious, faithful journalists.

The women have been betrayed by this merger. The women have been betrayed by the infiltration of sleazeball hacks by what appears to be a fatal corruption of a once successful business model unfolding before our eyes.

The hubris and apparent malign intent of the new management will likely prove as fatal to the business model as it is incompatible with what made the business model successful. The core FOX News audience has no patience or appetite for serial liars, political whores and malignant narcissists being given “equal time” to spew propaganda and reprogramming. The FOX News audience has lived too many years and knows the difference. They certainly have done the calculus. What are they really up to?

I suspect we are watching the deliberate destruction of the business model in a manner that intends to blame intolerance in order to capture the audiences now feeding at the propaganda troughs of a CNN and MSNBC soon to be more than intellectually bankrupt. They will certainly never get more than a few percent of those now under 50 years of age. All that’s left for this dying propaganda medium are those over 50 who grew up with the habit of watching TV news.

That will die with the population as it ages. Beware the broad spectrum of desperate censorship likely to follow. It’s all about the money.

Hack union journos yammer on TV and in print to drive scandal and controversy. Political party revolving door PR hacks stampede endless fundraising off the agonism of controversy and propaganda narratives evolve and are refined. The content worsens and becomes sloppier, and then elections come and political parties raise even more money and pour it into media coffers who exploit sloppy and often dishonest coverage for exorbitant advertising revenues to double earn (parasitically?) off the political election cycle. The money is so good now the news is Beltway gossip 24/7 all year long to perpetuate the agonism the makes the sky rain political money into their pockets.

The orthodoxy sought the golden ring of oligarchy and missed. Now the orthodox TV and Print culture seems to be dying a much needed death. They have corrupted what value they once added. The orthodoxy they defend is hollow and corrupt to its core.

Only FOX was somewhat different. No more, me thinks. No more.

Hiring Big Donna of Seth Rich fame and the Biden insider says it all.

Maybe the new FOX neo-Clinton superior culture just wants be in a better position to silence imminent breaking news coming out regarding major scandals involving Democrats, Ukraine, China and the Seth Rich tragedy?

Maybe so. Maybe not. We’ll see soon enough.

14. Justin Green says:

Why complain about what Fox does? Stop watching. Nobody is holding a gun to your head. I cancelled cable over a year ago and haven’t looked back. 0 cable. No politicized sports networks, no cable news, no movie channels showing movies I’ve watched 100 times. None of it.

Stop participating in their game. Just stop. Sorry for seemingly spamming this, but this shouldn’t even be news. Anyone paying attention could see that Fox has slid a long ways left well before their recent liberal hiring spree.

Just don’t participate. If you’re still subscribing to cable, I’d love to hear why, unless your significant other won’t let you cancel. Otherwise, it’s just like not voting and then whining and moaning about the result.

• Sandra-VA says:

Please stop ordering us to do as you demand. We are all adults and more than c apable of decidng what we watch…. If you had been readng her past few days, you would have noted many are quittin g fox.

I have a severe aversion to doing as I am ordered… 😎

• jupitercomm says:

After a while, “I cancelled cable” sounds to me exaclty like “I recycle.” Perhaps its morally or psychologicallly satisfying but the problem doesn’t just go away in reality

• Justin Green says:

Okay, keep paying them. Like you said, you’re an adult. And I do apologize for the posts, but I see this constantly. This whole, “we need to regulate/trust-bust social media” and now the complaints about Fox, yet people pay them.

Just doesn’t make sense to me, and it is very frustrating to see people who fund it complain about it. It’s obvious the people running Fox don’t care – yet.

Most people just don’t consider that they have a choice. When the NFL ratings dipped this year, I think it got their attention a bit, lol.

• FFOXNEWS says:

I called Spectrum that I cancelled the TV portion last year to inquire about their channels as I might would like to subscribe. “No OANN? Good God. Who would consider using Comcast Cable without OANN? No thanks!” Just wanted to rub it in a bit and get my point across. I know it did no good other than to make me feel better which it did. LOL

• mopar2016 says:

I cut the cable seven years ago and I don’t miss it one bit.
      It’s all a big scam anyway. CNN and other low rated outlets only survive because of cable bundling. They’d never be able to stand on their own. There’s no need for 24 hour news.

• montanamel says:

I sometimes wish that we could get cable, so we’d have decent speed on the ISP side… As for choices, without any bandwidth on internet….we’re stuck with Dish/Direct and their offering is “very poor” to say the least… Inspiration, old cowboy movies/series and some NGC…. That’s about it…I keep an old, old, ABC access for East and West feeds for disaster coverage during fire season…wonder if they’ll have signal after THE BIG ONE?
        Does everyone realize how cheap used DVD’s are these days on Ebay?….

• Bubba Cow says:

wireless will come, I was there with sat internet and no tv (never had tv here with no cable to cut) and I’m in very rural Vermont wishing I could be back in Northern Idaho

• MelH says:

The last few days I’ve been seeking news on the major channels and was stunned to note the difference between ALL the others and FOX. Fox people, for the most part, are nice lookers and sharp dressers. The sets are interesting and well-designed……..well it’s like the difference between J. C Penny and Nordstroms, in looks, people, talent and topics. FOX has class the others don’t come near. But I’m boycotting them AND their advertisers anyway, and i expect to see the Democrat influence make FOX look as shoddy and impoverished as the other channels, SOON!

• todayistheday99 says:

I stopped cable TV service over 10 years ago, however I still pay for cable internet access. I can’t imagine not having internet unless your good at hacking your neighbors WiFi.

15. limelite001 says:

Well, well, well. The curtain is being drawn back and the players exposed. The easiest way to corral conservatives is to infiltrate the Trump-train movement and destroy it from within. That’s how they destroyed the Tea Party. In this case it’s the long view game – Fox will slowly start introducing Lefties until it’s become ‘normal’ to have them spewing crap at the viewers with the hosts nodding solemnly with them (think Bret Baier, Chris Swamp-Rat Wallace, etc.) and pretty soon you have a scattered voter base and another CNN. Trump can counter this by promoting another platform – such as OAN. Same with Twitter. It would take one tweet from Trump about using a rival platform and they lose at least 50% of the American market overnight…..

16. KnowSERENoFear says:

I guess we’ll see the true meddle of Hannity, Tucker, Dobbs, Gutfeld, Waters, Ingraham, Maria and other SEEMINGLY pro-American…pro-Trump advocates. So far, their silence is deafening. What will it be? Money or country? Every one of them would have a home at OANN IF they were willing to sacrifice $.

17. bessie2003 says:

Does this mean Fox will need to marginalize Dobbs, Varney and Bartaromo, maybe even Charles Payne for their plan to succeed?

Which begs the question, was sidelining Judge Perrino their first stab at seeing what kind of reaction they can expect to see for when they go after the FBN folks who like America First?

Hoping those show hosts have backup plans in the works, they will be greatly missed by this viewer.

• Dallavise says:

I’m OK with a suspension. Yes, I dont agree with it, but let’s be real. Mods are getting 1000% more PC than they used to be. I can tolerate it as a business decision. If they try to get rid of her, I go to just watching Tucker, Sean, and Laura on Fox and Lou and Maria on FNB, while at the same time begging them to switch networks.

18. Publius2016 says:

biden cant last 5 dimm debates…they are insane! biden 1988 would be considered racist and culturally insensitive…he’d have to resign from Senate…

biden 2019 is a laugh a minute gaffe machine…he knows he has no chance…they want to throw it to Congress!

• spoogels says:

I have the perfect slogan for Joe
      GROPEY DOPEY JOE

• LafnH20 says:

Another Distinct Possibility, Publius.
      And a good one!!

No need to get 270 Electoral votes. Just don’t let the opponent either.

Shoot for the moon… “Out right STEAL”

Or pass it off to follow travellers…
      “Congress”.

I’m feeling that they have moved away from a traditional Win as the only way (but will project that) and are going to flank us if they can. Something like you mentioned. Possibly try a POTUS can’t continue… VPOTUS steps in scheme.

Their battle, as I see it, is to keep the electorate asleep.
      Ours… To wake them up!

Once the majority comprehend the enormity of it all….
      Lights out. Game over. No Tomorrow.
      FOR THEM!!!

• concerned3 says:

The game is the usual, the means justifies the action. Expect the hole of the Socialist party to do anything, to obtain what they want. Full control of the USA government is their objective.

Their buying of Fox News to shut down the opinions of conservatives is only the first step, expect more!

If you are a soldier, then you are aware, of what must be done. You must become their worse nightmare.

• Publius2016 says:

Bloomberg is “investing” $100 million in grass roots…Stealth Candidate…they can run one in the West (Harris), one in the East (Bloomberg), and they need one in the midwest (Romney or Kasich) to try to stop 50% in each state…Remember, Reagan Election in 1980 or Lincoln Election in 1860 as examples. Republican Party was built to win the Electoral College!

19. Newhere says:

Has Bernie handed over his 2016 data? Or agreed to hand over data this time around?
    This was a big issue pre and post election 2016. His supporters considered it a betrayal to hand over their data to Clinton and/or the DNC — and last I understood he hadn’t, and I believe that was well into 2017. Something tells me they’d find a way to make it the price of admission this time, but I can’t find recent reporting on it. Keeping an eye out now.

Biden couldn’t beat either Obama or Clinton in 2008, and Trump essentially defeated both of them in 2016. They never learn.

20. spoogels says:

• Ray Runge says:

That action is right from the identity politics playbook. Placate the black voting block and purchase some armor to aide in the horse trading that must come with the Socialist / Commie wing. Stacy Abrams would never be considered if the skin pigment would be a different color.

• swampratterrier says:

I just assumed that was Governor Northrop in blackface.
        s

• ElGato says:

I don’t think the “black voting block” would vote for her anyway. She dumb as a rock and angry. If you’ve seen her on tv then you know your eyeballs immediately beg for mercy.

• Bubba Cow says:

can’t you see all the blacks in Chicago and Baltimore and … running to the ballot box to vote cuz Stacey be on it?
          gimme a break

• concerned3 says:

Stacey Abrams, you mean the same Georgia Governor candidate who refused to admit she lost? Sound about right, if you can not seal the office, refuse to accept the results.

• glissmeister says:

Those of us who know people diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder look at the behaviors of Stacy Adams and see things we’ve seen before. She also seems to suffer from distortion, hubris and a serious, chronic malign distemper.

If there’s a Biden/Adams ticket, I’d like to have a life insurance policy on Joe Biden because I’d think the chances are good he’d not make it through his first term.

If indeed that’s the ticket I would be afraid of this: Biden is merely a convenient mechanism to deliver a neo-communist tyrancy into the Presidency to the benefit of the transnational socialist movement that has apparently infiltrated, infected and now parasitically dominates the once proud Democratic Party of Truman and Kennedy.

• pocaMAGAjunta says:

Biden Abrams
      Dumb and Dumber

21. Sunshine says:

BIDEN thinking about being a ONE-TERM President. Running mate, Stacey Abrams?

”Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., aware that concerns about his age could weigh on his candidacy if he runs for the White House, has discussed two steps that could reassure voters about electing a 78-year-old president next year.

”Mr. Biden and his top advisers are considering nodding to the rising next generation in Democratic politics — and elevating an heir — by announcing a running mate early, well before the nomination is sealed. Also under discussion is a possible pledge to serve only one term and framing Mr. Biden’s 2020 campaign as a one-time rescue mission for a beleaguered country, according to multiple party officials.

”Mr. Biden and Ms. Abrams had lunch in Washington last week, and advisers to both declined to say if he had broached the subject of the vice presidency. Aides to Mr. Biden who spoke to him after the lunch said he told them he found Ms. Abrams “incredibly impressive.”

22. BigBlockMill says:

Something wrong with his eyes. If he was trying to sell me a used electric car, I would walk away while watching my back.
    Just saying.

23. jupitercomm says:

Hannity & Tucker will still hold down the ratings AND get the exclusive Administration interviews. Hannity & before him O’Reilly always got the big interviews (Megyn got a few herself) but I was kinda surprised when Tucker got the Pence interview on the shutdown

24. MightyMustardSeed says:

President Trump has pulled back the curtains, and unmasked traitors who have sold their country. There are far more of them than we could have dreamed.

His Presidency has brought evil flying out of their dens, in furious self preservation mode. The global DS will stop at nothing to destroy our President and America, as we have known it. The DS globalist are openly contemptuous and defiant of President Trump’s authority.

It is time to stand up in every way we can think of. We have been intimidated into silence. Our elections have been stolen, they now want to take away our vote, and count illegals.

When President Trump ran, I voted for him because I didn’t want Hillary. But then, something miraculous happened.

In his first two years in office he has been hobbled, betrayed by his own party, and insulted, as no other President has ever been – yet he somehow accomplished more for America, and for me, than all of the presiden’t in my lifetime combined.

President Trump has planned a Fourth of July Celebration in Washington DC. What I can do is BE THERE, BE COUNTED, and SHOW OUR PRESIDENT I stand with him and with AMERICA. I owe my President my presence at His INDEPENDENCE DAY celebration.

• LafnH20 says:

Hope to see you there, MMS!!

I’ll be the guy with the Red MAGA Hat on!!!

Folks, please plan in advance. I was just in the DC area yesterday As usual…
      traffic was Horrendous!!!
      Lodging will be a primary concern.
      It will take some time driving (parking) and probably some walking to get from where you’re staying… to the Celebration site.
      These buggers are not beyond snarling our attempt to attend.
      Be ready!
      Be There!!

• LafnH20 says:

DC Metro
      Schedules, lines and locations.

• MightyMustardSeed says:

Thank so much for any info. Coming from CA. Please keep the local info coming.

I’ll watch for the red MAGA hat, wonder if I’ll need a yellow vest — this is still ‘our America’ after all.

25. eric says:

4 MORE YEARS.
    4 MORE YEARS.
    4 MORE YEARS.
    4 MORE YEARS.

26. fractionalexponent says:

Oh good… Alec Baldwin can start playing Crazy Joe the child molester on SNL…

27. joan and bill collins says:

everyone on cth-last refuge can get one american news network for $4.99 per month by streaming to a computer or mobile and if in military and overseas one american news network is free there is a free trial period too go to https://www.klowdtv.com/home.ktv put some of cable money saved in your own pocket and some goes to trump’s campaign for 2020

• LafnH20 says:

That was easy…

TY, JOAN and Bill!! 👍

• concerned3 says:

You will need the Internet, I believe they are or will move, to control it.

• glissmeister says:

And look how they hire foreign nationals and 1st generation citizens not rooted in the American experience to make cultural censorship decisions and execute the coding decisions that corrupt the searches that directly automate the censorship.

Further, there is no meaningful age diversity and little political diversity among these narrowly and incompletely educated cohort police teams employed and empowered by these massive corporations.

28. MightyMustardSeed says:

Just saw that Judge Jeanine is back on March 30. Hope she doesn’t come back like a Stepford Wife.

When they returned Judge Napolitano, he was never the same.

• glissmeister says:

They are paid to say what they say. It is their job. They have a boss. They must do as they are told or cease to be employed there.

Not like Treehouse where Liberty has a genuine voice.

29. NJF says:

Ha case in point.

“…one of the party’s sharpest data experts”

We’re on to you!

And this response cracked me up.

one of the party’s sharpest data experts

30. Dallavise says:

I’m not really into boycotting, but let me just entertain the idea. For those of you without cable, how do you get internet? I need 1GB/s, any thoughts?

• KP Smith says:

Dallavise,

Didn’t see any responses to your querie, thought I’d drop this in…

Mobile Broad Band [MBB] not ultra fast but it’ll do, is available through most cell service providers. I’ve used several over the years. Now with Cricket, 10 gig a month plus cell service [gives you a secured mobile ‘hotspot’ to the device of your choosing (i.e. laptop).] $70 bucks a month for all of it for seniors, about 80 bucks if you’re a young’n. Hope this helps. Recommend a VPN [virtual privacy network] too if you don’t already use one. ExpressVPN has a start up deal, most probably do as well. Good luck, God bless.

31. Tiffthis says:

Pete B is the only one in the whole lot who can form a complete sentence. Most likely the DNC will cheat Pete for Biden as they did Bernie for Hillary. Easy win for Trump- we will all be a part of it 🙌🏼💯😇

32. andyocoregon says:

I don’t usually watch this YouTube channel, but this particular video is chock full of great news about CNN’s ratings dropping like a rock. It also has lots of praise for President Trump.

33. James Street says:

Dozens of pictures of Creepy Uncle Joe the pos pedo inappropriately touching children are locked and loaded and ready to be used at the strategic point of his campaign.

34. MightyMustardSeed says:

I’m so sorry I don’t know how to repost tweets, but if you google James Woods tweets for today he posted a hilarious pix of the Democratic Debates being very interesting.

It was Bernie, Beto and Joe all doing what they are most famous for.

35. Julian says:

Ukraine. Ukraine. Ukraine.

He’s Ukraine’s candidate.

If Trump/Barr have any sense they will go after Biden’s Ukraine connections including instituting a coup in that country and installing Joe Biden’s soon on the board of Ukraine’s largest gas company!!

Can anyone smell corruption?!?!?

• glissmeister says:

Depends?

[pun intended]

• czarowniczy says:

First off, so many people will have Slavgate fatigue who’ll notice? Secondly, it won’t matter as a Biden-Ukraine connection has about as much of a chance of getting investigated in Congress as Hillary-Uranium One did.

36. Sarah Palin sarahpalin.com says:

🤦🏻‍♀️ and people accuse some of us Conservative former Fox employees as having ticked off Roger Ailes so greatly that he/Murdoch/Bill Shine/etc fired us for not “going along to get along” with Fox’s obvious change of direction.

No… I don’t attribute my contract non-renewal to doing anything different than I’d been doing for seven years contributing to Fox programs. Instead, I’ll let viewers decide for themselves why I got canned. (It would be nice for Fox’s top brass to have to explain, however. Because they still haven’t given me a reason… leaving me conclude (and eventually share) why they did what they did.)

– Sarah Palin
    sarahpalin97 on Instagram

37. Sarah Palin sarahpalin.com says:

– Sarah Palin
    sarahpalin97 on Instagram

38. rjcylon says:

I haven’t had cable in many years, but I did watch Fox News religiously for many years too. So I know what it’s like to live without something I relied on.

You Tube was not a factor in those days, but it is now. The ONLY media you can trust is independently produced content. I think Tucker Carlson is a great talent, and he will survive the implosion of Fox News. Nothing lasts forever.

39. The Devilbat says:

Now I am going to scare the crap out of everyone – No apologies. The average American spends the equivalent of 77 days out of every year watching TV. Now you know why the average American is so damned stupid. Cut the damned cable and get your life back. The only thing that you will miss is the monthly bill. Disconnected TV’s make great DVR player monitors.

• czarowniczy says:

If you have some spare time watch the 1976 movie ‘Network’ L mentioned in another post. You’ll nod in agreement so hard that you’ll get a crick in your neck – it was prescient.

40. jupitercomm says:

Russians & Communists had some of the best jokes. This one – I am going to be a bit cruel – is how I see cancelling cable IN ORDER to “spite” the global media giants – they don’t feel it

41. Rgt says:

Maybe Dem harvesting will work, but i wouldn’t bank on it. The biggest weakness of the establishment is their arrogant ignorance. They don’t know what they don’t know…and people are not as stupid as these “enlightened”assume. Biden like Jeb is what he is, the ruling class, and those with the energy are not buying that. Dollars and contact info does not an election win, authenticity will.

42. alliwantissometruth says:

Is it just me, or is every male democrat operative either a skinny, weird looking dork or has a bizarre psychopath look?

It’s like they all got the crap kicked out of them in high school for being dorks, and became democrat operatives to get back at American society

Never put your nations leadership and security in the hands of angry dorks with an axe to grind

43. pigletrios says:

Besides Tucker and sometimes Sean I’m not too much interested in Fox anymore. Moved on to OANN.

• glissmeister says:

The Epoch Times — they’re doing some good work too.

Instapundit blog. Newaslert blog. Exceptional aggregators with rich content.

44. czarowniczy says:

Sort of ironic that as I read this thread I’m watching the 1976 movie ‘Network’. Ya might wanna take a look at the movie if ya have the time, the writer foresaw the future.

45. agentcommonsense says:

I think John Kerry will be the chosen one

46. paper doll says:

This hire and the Donna Brazil hire ,is about persuading the Dems to let Fox host debates. Oh and putting the Judge Perrino in time out too…..it should assure the Dems with Donna on board. She is known for supplying debate questions to Dems! lol. Fox is Disney and Disney is Fox. That one needs to remember.

47. StillHere says:

I cannot believe all that many of you are thinking about is “getting one over” on the cable companies. The bigger point here is we are being deprived of the real news. THAT’S IMPORTANT. Even the current Fox only gives us the minimum amount that the powers that be allow them to get away with. That is Fox only gives the tip of the iceberg no matter where you watch it….live on cable or dead on youtube.. There are some great patriot channels on youtube although youtube does their best to try to delete them when possible too. The channels that get kicked off youtube are going to Bithute, Voate, and others. Please check these out. They are great channels and they need you and you need them. Most of them document their news right there on the screen for you.
    Unless you want your mind to be controlled by PAUL RYAN, DONNA BRAZILE and whoever else they dump out there.

• Justin Green says:

I have no stats on how many people have cancelled cable. I don’t think that most people will cancel cable – most aren’t even aware of what’s going on politically.

It’s just one tiny small thing to do among many.

When I had cable, I had every channel they had. I was paying over $200 a month for cable. Since I cancelled, that money has now paid for my lifetime NRA membership, some donations to Judicial Watch, and will also be available for President Trump’s re-election campaign!

• StillHere says:

I’ve never owned a TV. Once I was dating a guy who brought me a “gift” TV. I immediately dumped him! Instead, I obtained an MBA, a business cert from the University of Pennsylvania, a certificate in HTML Content Development, a cert in Financial Planning, and then remodeled three houses. All these things were achieved because I had no TV. As a self-employed person, $200 a month is a fortune and CNBC and so forth are not going to get that off me.

48. Me says:

So, yet again we have a white male candidate. How are they going sell old Joe to the progressive ID politics peeps? The only thing he has in common with blacks is probably his ancestors were slave owners and the only thing he has in common with Asians is that he likes general tso’s chicken and beef vindaloo. Oh and as for Hispanics, we’ll his lawn guy and then there’s his maids. He does know what a pinata is though and he knows what cervesa means.

49. Adorable deplorable says:

Now where have I seen those eyes before???!!!! Ah yes, “He’s got his fathers’ eyes” (Rosemary’s baby)

50. Rob says:

I’m keeping my eye on Hannity as a bell weather of the direction of Fox. Once they start messing with him, in any way, it’s over for FOX in my mind.