Delivering a targeted message from U.S. Chamber of Commerce President Tom Dohonue, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell unleashed twelve members of his Decepticon caucus to rebuke the border security efforts of President Donald Trump.

Doing what he does best, Leader McConnell held back (protected): John Thune, John Cornyn, John Barasso, Mike Crapo, Ben Sasse, Thom Tillis & Cory Gardner. However, the remaining dozen (see below) were permitted to vote against the President for Joint Resolution (H.J. Res. 46 ):

(See Full Vote Here)

The support for the U.S. Chamber’s open-border initiative is McConnell’s strongest showing yet that he controls almost enough votes to support impeachment; if the President continues to advance policy initiatives not supported by The Chamber and Business Roundtable.

Despite McConnell’s effort/threat President Trump has vowed to veto the resolution.

(Tweet Link)

Between Tom Donohue and the Business Roundtable they spent almost $118,000,000 last year funding UniParty votes for their Wall Street initiatives and legislation.  Open-ended immigration is the holy grail for the multinationals.  Their K-Street community will not allow border security without putting up a very serious fight.  There are trillions at stake.

(2018 Lobbying Link)

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Decepticons, Deep State, Election 2020, Illegal Aliens, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

604 Responses to Border Security Vote – McConnell Unleashes Two-Thirds of Decepticon Caucus to Keep Borders Open…

1. 12 @GOP traitors…

@senrobportman
    @SenatorWicker
    @marcorubio
    @RoyBlunt

#MAGA #MAGA2020 #kag

• olderwiser21 says:

Yup – I just called and emailed both my senators, Romney and Lee, and blasted them on this as they decided, in the name of “protecting the constitution” to vote against our amazing President on this issue. How stupid do these people think we are? I had already called/emailed them both earlier in the week urging them to vote WITH our President for the passage of this declaration. Apparently, surprise, surprise, they don’t really care what their constituents think. I hate these people. I wonder if they smirked and held hands as they walked out of the chamber today.

• Dances with Wolverines says:

They are not the stupid ones. They only represent you up until they get elected. After election day, they represent whoever the leader tells them too, not the constituents.It’s the price we paid for foolishly voting for whomever has a (R) next to their name.

• olderwiser21 says:

Dances – I did not vote for Willard, just FYI. Republicons have us in their clutches and they know it. It’s either them or some demonrat opposition who supports full term infanticide. They get away with being totally phony because they know we have no one else to vote for in many states. Elections are rigged from the git go – it is very discouraging.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Say hello to the Uniparty.

I am so disgusted by these traitors I think I’d prefer to see Dems elected. At least we’d know what we are fighting against.

And though I hate these abortion laws this wedge issue cannot drive us when we are being strategically overrun by third world socialists and violent jihadists hell bent on conquest. Because if we don’t stop this invasion we will have all these far left leaning laws soon anyway. Abortion is sued intentionally to divide the electorate and DISTRACT.

• Frankie says:

A mire appropriate name for them is “products of incest.” Or “cousin swappers.” Or in Mitt’s case, “Product of polygamy. And incest.”

• Jimmy Jack says:

That’s the McCain plan.

• Sayit2016 says:

There are no words to express how much I despise Romney and Lee…pompous gasbags. Really bad words are circling in my mind.. very bad ones..

• bodieisland says:

I hope POTUS vetoes this bill tomorrow and at the same time give orders to start building NOW. Give out the contracts and tie up the money. Why wait for any more shenanigans from the chamber or uni-party. Also, where are the National Guard?? military?? Why are they not in the most needy places. If the state’s gov says no, POTUS can commandeer them.

• olderwiser21 says:

Ditto, Bodie!

• JC says:

Absolutely, Bodie! 👍🏻

• Jimmy Jack says:

He needs to go ahead and sign an executive order getting rid of birth right citizenship. Get that national conversation going. Start giving people real numbers on how many illegals are here and how the whole birth right/chain migration scam works. People really don’t know how bad it is although I don’t know how that’s possible.

And we at the state level need to start cutting as many benefits to them as we can. Let it go to the courts we’ve got nothing to lose bc we’re already paying for them. Cut off the money, all of it.

Start looking at numbers in your local schools and start putting numbers to it. That information should be available bc federal standards mandate it. Start telling communities how much of their local money is paying for ESOL classes, their other special needs classes, actual space in the classroom etc.

• Bird Watcher says:

If these congresspeople (POS’s to be exact) had done their jobs and supported PDJT’s border when they had a chance, it wouldn’t have come to the need to declare a natl emergency. It’s not like POTUS didnt tell us what he would do if they didn’t appropriate the money. It is all on them, not our VSGPDJT.

• FrankieZee says:

That’s ok, from now until election day, every time an Illegal kills an American Citizen, just email your senator who voted with the Demo Craps, that the death is on them. Maybe if they get hit with thousands and thousands of e mails calling them murderers they may get the message. At the least they will know we are watching.

• olderwiser21 says:

That is an excellent suggestion, Frankie – I am going to do it!!!!

• Bird Watcher says:

Great idea. Do you know how to keep track? so many people are killed daily-I can’t keep all the murders straight. Nice if someone could find a Meme of Lady Mcbeth’s bloody hands as she says out out damn spot. I would love to send them the dirty 12 republicans that message.

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

Many of them supported the coup d’etet..Lead by the late McLame
        who proudly delivered the Brennanpapers, hoki-doki dossier to dirty Harry Reid, through his guy Kramer.

• Cisco says:

Treachery of the foulest kind.
      🗡

• Sharon says:

Those on twitter tweet these POS and let them have it!

• CathyMAGA says:

I’ve currently done it a few times today already. And I will continue to do so. SOB’s.

• Jimmy Jack says:

They suspended me just on time. I can’t go back til next week – and you know what the suspension was for? Replying to a tweet about literal traitors to our country – “hang them”. I got suspended on Twitter for accurately stating the Constitutional penalty for treason.

The censorship on social media is out of control and will impact the 2020 election if not stopped.

• None of them are surprising as every one has been anti-Trump, anti-Nationalistic at one time or another.

BTW, in addition to the list of lobbyists SD posted I would like to see how much each of those lobbyists contributed to each ofthe 12 Judases. If they try to hid it, then how much went to the RNC then to the 12 Judases. (i.e., campaign money laundering).

• paulraven1 says:

We knew this. Why do we have to keep learning the same lesson?

• czecharthur says:

Because people always fall for the same “You must vote republican or Communist will win”, so we keep doing the same thing expecting different results lol. There comes a time we must utterly destroy this republican party and replace it!!!!!

• Sharon says:

PAul because evil doesn’t stop! And we must keep fighting! Nothing is easy in life!

• An American says:

TVinmncd2, there are at least 13 GOP traitors. Throw McTurtle in there even though he didn’t vote with the 12! If he claims to be backing the president on this, he is a lying scum bag.

• concerned3 says:

All of these folks should and will be voted out, at the next opportunity! I would also recommend at recall, without delay.

• Remington says:

Great….Let’s wait a couple years….Let’s vote…Yep, that’s the fix. In case anyone missed it, there is NO REPUB party…It’s an illusion…. It’s the Uniparty vs. PDJT and
        We the people….Need some kind of permanent fix and need it now….And I don’t care what form it takes…And I mean it

• beaujest says:

And Thom Tillis ! Was an original in the charade but up for re-election so the head commie Mitch let him off the hook !

• Jimmy Jack says:

Why did Rand Paul vote against this? Is this like his stance on the Patriot Act?

We need a post on that.

Actually we need a feature that includes all the misdeeds of the Senators voting against Trump.

2. I should have posted this under this thread:
    “Where can I find the e-mail addresses for the twelve traitorous Republican Senators that betrayed our President? I can’t afford the postage stamps to harass them on a daily basis. Thank-you.”

3. Tazio Nuvolari says:

No surprise here, nothing but a bunch of back stabbers in the Republican party.

• LBB says:

Back stabbers for sure. They can hide behind their “power of the purse” when needed. I can’t think of any decision a President makes that doesn’t involve some $$$. Things don’t happen without personal, supplies, etc.

4. Tad says:

So many RINO’s to primary.

• The Demon Slick says:

Although I possess a well developed and well stocked vocabulary, I don’t have the words to express my profound rage. The 17 amendment must be repealed. Let Donahue go beg the governors. We can at least control them a little.

5. Bigly says:

Mexican cartel is a terrorist organization.

Unleash it all..burn it down!!

Do it!!!

6. CNY3 says:

VETO, B*tches!!!

7. I am beside myself with anger. These senators are beyond comprehension. Terms limits and NO MORE MONEY FROM BUSINESSES funding their agenda’s.
    IT is past time for total government reform, it is totally corrupt!

• Kintbury says:

What needs to be done is people need to stop doing business with anyone who supports the Business Round Table or the Chamber of Commerce. They are indeed the enemy.

• snellvillebob says:

Is it time to walk into stores and restaurants and look for a CoC or Round Table membership plaque on the wall, walking out and saying why if they do?
        This would put pressure on them to quit those organizations.

• madeline says:

Lets look at it this way…when PDT vetos this bill he is vetoing it for me and anyone here who would like it vetoed for you. That was fun I never vetoed a bill before.

• olderwiser21 says:

Yay! I will keep that in mind, Madeline and I will enjoy it VERY much!!!

• I think all Treepers who agree with you, should email the WhiteHouse and let him know that when
          “when PDT vetos this bill he is vetoing it for me”
          every American who believes that a nation has a right to protect and secure its borders should write this to POTUS.
          I cannot do so. As a Canadian I’m faced with our own ingrown problem -Trudeau – trying to make his a one-term only PM. But know that I pray for your POTUS every day.
          If America loses its freedom, there is no hope for the rest of the world.

8. Bastards!! Vote them out when you can!!

MAGA!!!

9. Spanky says:

I emailed my Senator, Pat Toomey. Fat lot of good it will do, but I refuse to stand on the sidelines.

10. fanbeav says:

So basically McTurtle has 20 senators for an impeachment vote (if needed). So he allowed 8 to vote no for their constituents (probably up for reelection).

Does he realize that impeaching President Trump because of their open borders/Chamber of Commerce crappola would blow up the GOP/RNC? I am so disgusted with politics.

Why doesn’t President Trump communicate who is behind this (COC) and privately tell all decepticons that they would be outed as such?

11. MR says:

Send sent Lee and email. Even more so, he wants this after 30 day bill to come before the house and senate. Give me a break. Lee is a lost cause. Get I once supported him. I am guessing he just blew his chance for Ginsberg’s seat.

12. Ordinaryman says:

We have been hammering the phone lines of Senator Thom Tillis ever since he said he wasn’t going to support letting him know that Western NC Republicans did not support in any way his move to oppose the President. I would like to think that we had some influence in changing his position back to not voting against the President. Early written responses he sent out indicated his so called moral support for Senatorial power but we call his BS with why don’t you pass a Bill for funding.

• Paprika says:

We’ve been loud and clear here in the Piedmont area too!

• I live in WNC…I called his office twice. Where in WNC do you live? I’m in Weaverville.

• N C Patriot says:

Raleigh area was pounding him also—I told him my considerably sized voting age family would not support his re-election if he opposed our President ! I told him—“make a choice, the CoC or your voters “

• PatriotKate says:

Same here. I called multiple offices of his as well as sent emails. When I received his ridiculous email response to one of my notes, I called B.S. on it and sent ANOTHER EMAIL.

I called this morning and an Aid claimed that he was committed to voting against the Resolution to which I said then he obviously does not plan on getting re-elected. I told them that I would actively work to unseat him and I could not believe how stupid he is to be on the ballot at the same time as our beloved President.

This was just a protection ploy like Sundance said. As of this morning, Tillis was “committed” to voting against the President.

I plan to actively work against him anyway!

13. Austin Holdout says:

Number 3 biggest contributor to open borders lobbying is a Soros organization. Fine bedfellow for Tom Donahue’s CofC.

14. StanH says:

The swamp is the enemy of a free sovereign America. Their allegiance lies only to the highest K-Street bidder. Their only concern is, what’s in it for me?

15. jack says:

Thanks Sundance for the timely Thread on the GOPe betrayal of our President and Trump’s Voters!

Hopefully, we can all brainstorm to see what we can do about these traitors in the GOPe!

What is the wise course of ACTION? I’m thinking Trump might have to tone it down in Public … BUT that doesn’t mean we have to tone it down.

Suggestions please on how to handle these GOPe scum!

16. Lulu says:

Murkowski should be easy to remove.

• Dr Fate says:

None of these maggots is easy to remove.

Murkowski lost her primary some years back, but was elected in the general with a write-in vote.

Most are entrenched due to the politics of power. We continue to pummel the hard core Rinos on conservative websites, but they are continually re-elected by voters in their home states for whatever reasons….ignorance, gullibility, apathy for anyone new and unknown, or just the fact that they’re getting their share of the bacon.

• Maine has pretty much turned blue; Collins is voting the way her constituents want her to vote. I think it will be pretty difficult to elect a Republican from that state for a long time. They also have this ranked choice voting that ensures Dems win every time. So, if she is removed, then you end up with a Dem.

• Dekester says:

Agreed, but use the Alinsky thing, and isolate say two of them. Hound them both, hound them mercilessly.

It was until PDJT was elected, and I started reading Sundance. That I had even heard the term Uniparty or Splitter strategy.

PDJT has judges to get approved, so he can’t rip the Turtle.

However, regular Americans can.

God bless PDJT

• Troublemaker10 says:

Murkowski won the write in because of democrat vote. They should still keep trying to primary her every single election.

• No she isn’t; McConnell came to her rescue last time and got her elected even though she lost the primary with a write in vote. That is pretty much impossible to do, so I would guess a lot of voter fraud. Has Alaska turned blue?

• Zoe says:

Or because Alaska is a Republican state the rats knew they would not win the election so voted for the RINO because it was as close as they could get to a rat bing elected.

• MaineCoon says:

We need you Gov Palin!

• olderwiser21 says:

Lulu – should be, but look how she sneaked herself back in to contention and election during the last go around. It was pretty amazing. I bet she doesn’t even know who won the Iditarod yesterday. FYI – Lisa – that would be Pete Kaiser!!

• Tl Howard says:

No, she will NOT be easy. HEr father owns the state.

• Mark McQueen says:

Murkowski is in till 2022.

17. Austin Holdout says:

Number 3 donor on the biggest donors for open borders is a Soros organization. Fine bedfellows with Thomas Donahue’s C of C.

18. mutantbeast says:

Only Rand Paul and Mike Lee surprise me here. Portwhore from Ohio is a W suckup, always has been. Alexander my name is not Ocasio Cortez has always been a turncoat. Everyone knows Mittens is a pigsheet. Ditto for More Cow sheet. Too me has turned into a RAT ., he even voted agaisnt several of Trumps judges. Frankly, the 2 real culprits to bring up are the so-called “Business Roundtable” and the Chamber of Commerce, both run by anti-trumpers who favor Red China ripping us off for billions, open borders with Mexico for cheap labor, and a huge number of H!b visas to bring in spies from Red China to steal our technology.

• Dr Fate says:

I wonder if Mark Levin will criticize one of his fair haired boys, Mike Lee after this betrayal?

• Ed says:

Levin is also a RINO.

• Bigly says:

No he’s not. Come on. Stop. Just stop.

• ilcon says:

Levine -let’s change the constitution- is a commie.

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

ilcon is that short for
              illiinois con?
              Because it is not ‘conservative’.
              Levin is in favor of a convention of the States.
              It is a constitutionally sound process available to those of us who are against big STATIST GOVT, that want to remove the ‘individual’ from the process.

• Maquis says:

G-Girl, the CoS is a trap, and I guarantee Soros is somewhere hidden in that mix.

Our last CoS was meant only to revise the Articles of Confederation in a limited fashion, and we ended up with an entire new Constitution instead. I love our Constitution, but we really lucked out, it could have been bad, and the Founders feared just that.

If that door is opened, no one can control or direct the delegates, they make their own rules, including how ratification shall proceed.

They start with a clean slate, and several 100 page Communist “Constitutions” are already written and waiting for such an opportunity to destroy America.

I was for it myself, until I wised up. I was duped, as are some of the “conservative” voices pushing this, but I can’t say I don’t believe there aren’t knowing dupes amongst them.

Please check out Publius Hulda, she is a great Constitutional Scholar and puts Levin to shame. She spells out the danger, and it’s most certainly a well-planned trap, using our love of the Constitution and America to stampede us to our demise.

• snellvillebob says:

You might try Huffpo to get better responses.

• RobD says:

Mark Levin slammed Sen Mike Lee yesterday on his radio program. As a matter of fact, Levin took the Republican Senators (who were voting against POTUS’s NE) to task. Levin noted he was ashamed of Sen Lee’s position. Levin is not a RINO. He is constantly slamming the RINOs.

• Payday says:

Clean up in aisle 3. Ed got out of his barn.

• olderwiser21 says:

Dr. Fate – I called and wrote Lee’s office today and slammed him for this betrayal. In the past, I have appreciated him as my senator, especially compared to Willard, but today’s vote was a HUGE disappointment. I let him know it will not be forgotten by me.

• Alice B. Hall says:

Mark Levin called the traitors, The Dirty Dozen!!

• he already did criticize Lee

• Payday says:

Levin already has. And you can bet it will be louder tonight.

• ilcon says:

Lee, Raphael, Cuccinelli tried to sabotage the RNC convention. VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE.
      How easy people forget, or is it something else?

19. mutantbeast says:

Open Society Policy Center-We all know who THAT is. SOROS.

20. Steve says:

Is there a way to contribute funds to President Trump that is in no way connected to the RNC?

21. Medicine Man says:

I’m not sure I agree that these 12 vote for impeachment. It’s a stretch to think that..maybe 1/2.

They will hear it as it is for this vote.

I wouldn’t be too excited by it.

22. chojun says:

Instead of making a stand on this emergency declaration, these senators SHOULD HAVE offered a bill to repeal or change the emergency declarations act.

Also, I want everyone to understand something very important. The media is breathlessly reporting that this is a rebuke to President Trump’s immigration stance – or, in other words, that the issue of the border wall is about limiting/stopping immigration.

IT IS NOT. Don’t fall for the trap!

President Trump/MAGA supports LEGAL immigration.

The border wall is about stopping crime, and reducing the drug epidemic!

• Jederman says:

True. But the FUNDAMENTAL reason is we must have control of who does and doesn’t enter our country.

All the talk about drugs, crime and trafficking is legit. It is an attention getter, but it’s not the crystalized, pure reason. It’s our country, we have a RIGHT to determine who we ALLOW in.

• lisabrqwc says:

For Pete’s sake I can’t stand when the open borders advocates pretend like they don’t lock their doors at night. It’s about control of who enters and leaves, period. I’m so p/o’d — and I can’t get Little Marco Rubio off my mind even though I’ve already emailed him. Might have to go again just to vent the rest of my steam.

• Remington..... says:

Not a bad first step. The ploy of…wait until next election…primary them…..It’s reorganizing the deck chairs on the Titanic. The clock is ticking. The problem is that these demons just don’t care. They have taken thirty pieces of silver; with more forthcoming.

Something has to happen h to actually put the fear of God in them. They need to be checking their sixes 24/7. No other way….

23. duchess01 says:

POST TURTLE knew all along – Why are we not surprised? Love of money is the root of all evil!

24. Dukeroyal says:

McConnell needs to be primaried and defeated next year.

25. Maquis says:

I cannot possibly despise the excreciable Anti-American Criminal McConnell more than I do now.

PATRIOT DAY
    🇺🇸😡🇺🇸😡🇺🇸

• WSB says:

Makes you wonder how bad tomorrow wil be.

• Maquis says:

Oh Goodness I hope it’s real bad for not only the firty-dozen, but McConnell and his traitors in reserve too.

We really need to call that whole damn game out, like Sundance just did, only scarier.

McConnell will go down in History as being as dirty and dishonest as the Clintons and 0bama.

• PatriotKate says:

I sent him a note calling him a Sorry SOB.

Tell me again why we have to put our name and email in EVERY time we want to post? And, it doesn’t show up right away like it used to?

• olderwiser21 says:

Well, Kate – I am assuming that every time I send something to my rino senators including my name and address, I am added to a list of potential “enemies” that will probably get an audit from the IRS in the near future or perhaps an early morning raid from the FBI. I am not kidding. I think about it every time I write one of these loons.

26. Polish Rifle says:

PDJT should fire McConnell’s wife from her Cabinet appointment. She is likely a slanty-eyed mole who feeds the UniParty confidential information on a daily basis.

27. Blue Moon says:

We have to get rid of Mitch. I put on FB a message to Rand Paul that he was worthless along with his buddy Mitch and they needed to go NOW. I received a message from a group called “Ditch Mitch” and they asked me and all like minded people to join their effort to remove Mitch. What are we to do? “Ditch Mitch” is a Democrap group and my understanding is they are very well organized. We are in a catch 22.

28. John55 says:

Tillis, Sasse, Gardner, and Cornyn are all up for reelection in 2020, and have to at least pretend to be on our side from time to time. I notice that of the 12 defectors, only Collins is up for reelection next year.

29. jack says:

Sundance has been exposing the Turtle and Tom Donahue and others for a long time now. I don’t see the Media exposing this scheme … right wing media I mean … I don’t expect the Leftists FAKE MSM to expose it.

Tucker/Hannity/Ingram is not going into this topic at all, at least I haven’t seen them do it. Only Sundance!

Expose the reasons why the GOPe want OPEN borders and their donors/ foreign government lobbyists who want OPEN borders.

I would like audio/video spy cams exposing their meetings saying how they want OPEN borders and maybe pay-offs.

• olderwiser21 says:

Jack – time for a Project Veritas expose’.

• meow4me2 says:

I bet Lou Dobbs will be all over these backstabbers. The fools think we’ll forget as they aren’t up for election in 2020. Me? I think it just gives us more time to find a good MAGA candidate to primary them.

• wj2016 says:

Just heard Hannity on the radio. He was not discussing this topic but he was babbling as usual. I am almost convinced he is a plant from the other side. His arguments are so poor and incoherent and really not logical that I think he might be playing for the other team. My only other radio option was Shapiro or sports talk.

30. freepetta says:

All you Azz Holes who voted down border security are DONE!! We will do everything in our power to defeat you pathetic chicken 🐔 shiiiitz!!
    BOK BOK BOK!!

31. SHV says:

There isn’t a 2/3 House vote to over turn a veto so what is the point of McConnell acting like an a**hole? If PDJT was a politician, the threat might have an effect but this vote will just p*** him off and he will look forward to long term payback.

32. Paco Loco says:

Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. FDR calls for a declaration of war, and the Congress votes no. Who would of thunk it.

33. James F says:

They took an oath.

They are now officially domestic enemies of the Constitution.

34. Dekester says:

This whole K Street business is not known by the vast majority of Americans, or Canadians.

How is it even legal. As it is obviously all about corrupting politicians with cash.

I am still of the opinion that PDJT will blow this whole sham up. We followed PDJT since he came down the elevator, and don’t remember him saying drain the Democrat swamp. It was as we know, just drain the swamp.

Your RINOs must be shi**ing bricks. As it is now obvious to anybody with half a brain that PDJT is the only man in the way of the loss of the U.S. as we knew it.

God bless PDJT

• Your Tour Guide says:

Why don’t a few tens of thousands go visit K Street?
      Silently. Maybe a few signs.

” Quit bribing congress”

“We see what you’re doing. That’s why we’re here”.

“Our votes shouldn’t be cancelled by your $$$”

“Hi Tom!!!! We know you’re behind this. And
      we’re telling ALL our friends”

“Tom: Isn’t it time to retire and enjoy the grandkids?”

35. ParteaGirl says:

I’m curious as to why Corey Gardner was “protected” by McConnell on this. For Colorado? I thought Denver and pot had yanked Colorado bright blue.

• Lanna says:

He’s considered most vulnerable in the Senate in 2020. Dems were hoping Hickenlooper would run for Senate against Gardner. Hickenloooer would have won easily, don’t know if another dem can. Gardner is seen as centrist, don’t know ow if they’re will be enough of us voting straight R ticket to keep him in. He’s pretty popular with dems but they’d have to vote split ticket if they’re voting against POTUS.

But yes, CO is now blue. My district R rep lost in the midterm election, statehouse, governor, much local governments are all dem.

• The_Real Bob W. says:

“I’m curious as to why Corey Gardner was “protected” by McConnell on this. For Colorado?”
      _____
      We can only guess. But his absence of a Nay vote in no way changes my opinion of – Enthusiastic Swamp Creature – Corey Gardner.

36. technerd55 says:

I pray that Portman runs for reelection in OH. I’m looking forward to voting against him no matter who the opponent is.

37. jack says:

After this VOTE and that Sundance told us that here are others that the Turtle didn’t expose that are anti-Trump too, and showing how the GOPe have the votes to impeach Trump. This is a whole new ball game. I can see why Trump had to back-track a little on how strong to come down against Illegal Immigration … because … the GOPe rat-pigs are gunning for Trump … and are holding a GUN to his head!

Ann Coulter should reconsider her stand against Trump , and put her Hatred and ANGER toward these GOPe Rat-Pigs instead of Trump and HELP TRuMP by going after the REAL rat-pigs in the Senate!

If Trump goes against the Turtle and the GOPe RATS … OPENLY … the Dems/GOPe have the votes to IMPEACH Trump, pretty scary stuff, right?

Sorry, guys if I’m a little sloopy in my writings the last hour, I’m just upset and writing too fast! 🙂

I will pray and mediate … later … well, ok… I’ll pray and mediate , after I post this. 🙂

38. Tiffthis says:

I live in Cali, I expected the “ya” vote on the floor today. I still email Kamala and Diane, but I get a canned reply

• olderwiser21 says:

Tiff – Good for you! At least you try, which is more than I can say for a lot of Republicans in California. My oldest son and his family live in Southern CA. They say that very few of their friends even bother to vote any more because they know it doesn’t matter. It’s very defeatist.

• Tiffthis says:

I’m an independent- but I know Trump is doing a great job and I’m voting accordingly to help the cause. Cali is bitterly effected at the border and it’s crazy to me that people living here can’t see it.

39. BigTalkers says:

The thing about politics is you usually get what you voted for.

Warning – The Wall had best be finished by the time The Donald leaves office. After that it’s every man for himself.

40. Dances with Wolverines says:

What more proof does one need to realize that, on the Federal level, our government is against us?

41. MAGA truth seeker says:

Add another win for the Swamp over Trump. Why does Trump continue to believe these people?

Is this part of the plan?

42. Niagara Frontier says:

The power of incumbency is so overwhelming that very few of them fear the voters. For that reason e-mails and phone calls are a waste of time.

It will take scandals of epic proportions to bring them down and force some resignations. Start digging for dirt.

43. Nigella says:

So do they have enough to over-ride the presidents veto?

44. roger duroid. says:

Note how turtle can say he supports the president by not voting for the resolution.

If they override the veto, it is all out war, and he might as well close the border until PDJT declares it under control with new legislation approving the wall and stopping catch and release, etc.

45. William Warburg says:

Al Capone paid off all the judges, cops, politicians etc in his day – I have to assume that all these traitorous sonsa*****es are being paid off by the cartels to keep the drug highways into the USA open. THEY need to be investigated before they turn the whole country into a s***hole.

46. Kleen says:

Cruz?

47. John55 says:

Obviously McConnell is against border security as well. He could have blocked this thing from ever coming to a vote in the Senate, but wanted to send a message to Trump. And a message to the courts, which he clearly hopes will rule against Trump’s EO.

48. burnett044 says:

I will always be an independent ….fornicate the uni-party….

49. This stuff has been going on forever.
    No need to go PO’d at VSGPDJT, it’s politics.
    The big difference now is we have the internet (thank you Al) and alternative means for receiving the truth from the horse’s mouth, otherwise it would be the 6 o’clock news at the dinner table and we would be chewing and watching Dan or Walter spew a bunch of twisted facts, (lies), to push forth the given agenda for the day.
    Right now, it looks like POTUS has more leverage than his enemies.
    I’ll sleep well tonight.