President Trump Discusses His Decision Not to Declassify “Spygate” Documents…

The New York Post has an article today, surrounding an interview with President Trump, where the topic of declassifying the evidence behind ‘Spygate’ surfaced.

To say there is a massive schism amid supporters of the President on this issue would be an understatement.

On one hand the declassification would potentially, and finally, outline the scale of the FBI/DOJ politicization and weaponization of intelligence against the President – exposing the entire ‘spygate’ scandal in all its glory.  On the other hand that potential is also seen as political leverage against the schemes of DC and all the characters.

Here’s the quotes that matter:

(New York Post) […]  “If they go down the presidential harassment track, if they want go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would be the best thing that would happen to me. I’m a counter-puncher and I will hit them so hard they’d never been hit like that.”

“I think that would help my campaign. If they want to play tough, I will do it. They will see how devastating those pages are.”

“It’s much more powerful if I do it then,” Trump said, “because if we had done it already, it would already be yesterday’s news.”

Trump added Wednesday that his lawyer Emmet Flood thought it would be better politically to wait.

“He didn’t want me to do it yet, because I can save it,” Trump said.

The president also pushed back on the notion that all the Justice Department documents should eventually be released for the sake of transparency.

“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad,” Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country.”  (more)

From the CTH perspective this interview essentially solidifies something we have been outlining for several months: President Trump is applying the consideration of leverage to his decision-making.

Many have refused to accept “leverage” was part of President Trump’s primary determination and decision-making.  CTH has been heavily criticized for even presenting such analysis.  Hopefully, this interview puts an end to those criticisms.

Leverage is the primary filter here; and it’s not just leverage against domestic political enemies.

President Trump has fifty years of business skills in various predatory and adversarial financial deals.  Leverage, or the ability to force an opponent to take an action that benefits your position, is the most valuable weapon in deals; business or politics the same is true.

This type of leverage is extremely valuable and it’s not just against Democrats, Obama and the Never Trump alliance (ie. Sea Island group).  President Trump is in a fight against multiple enemies from all sides, across all aisles and political alignments.  The declassification leverage is like an atomic hammer that strikes everyone in a 360° blast radius.

And it is not limited to domestic adversaries.  This leverage has a geopolitical value.

Think about geopolitical trade deals with Five-Eyes allies.  Think about how President Trump may need an ally to take a position adverse to their preferred interests. The potential for declassification of intelligence documents showing complicit corruption within the U.K. and Australia could destroy politicians external to the U.S.

Think about an ally being asked to take a position on China (trade), Iran (sanctions), Russia (energy), etc.  Movement on any of these geopolitical issues, and many more, can be tilted -in part- based on the threat of sunlight or declassification. Leverage is a tool.

Getting particular democrats to support the USMCA; what’s that worth?

Getting a southern border wall and sensible immigration law; what’s that worth?

What does President Trump value?  What is important to him?

What part of the transactional relationship can be enhanced by leverage?   Pro-tip: it’s not personal; it is not leverage to benefit Trump personally; he doesn’t care about that shallow stuff… his view of the horizon is much longer, much further; much more consequential.

It annoys the heck out of many people, me included, that Donald Trump is willing to absorb so much inbound fire, unnecessarily; which, by extension, means that his supporters are forced to absorb so much inbound and unnecessary fire; but he is.

What is President Trump’s primary objective?   Save the U.S.A. through economics.

Economic security is national security.

I think much of our angst is because we look too short-term; and the media does a great job of convincing us President Trump is selfish.  Perhaps they are correct. Perhaps I’m wrong; but I see this leverage issue as something Trump views as important – obviously; or he wouldn’t approach it that way.

Would President Trump trade a $500 billion per year positive benefit to the U.S. economy in exchange for never outlining the fraud against him?

Would President Trump accept new jobs for a million Americans in exchange for never outlining the 2016 fraud against him?

Yeah.

He would.

Without question.

And he wouldn’t care if it meant he could never win in 2020.

He ain’t a politician.

Piss you off?

Probably.

That’s Trump.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Economy, Election 2018, Election 2020, FBI, Government Shutdown, IG Report FISA Abuse, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Spygate, Uncategorized, US Treasury, USA, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

1,119 Responses to President Trump Discusses His Decision Not to Declassify “Spygate” Documents…

1. mark says:

Did you read what President Trump said? He’s a COUNTER PUNCHER! They’ll be hit so hard by whats in those pages and you know what, they can’t help themselves! They’re gonna go down that path and try to get him or his family and when they do he’ll drop the FISA docs.

• ezpz2 says:

The rule of law does not belong to him and he has no right to dangle it as a potential weapon.

It belongs to all of us. It is one of the most precious founding principles of our beloved country.

• Firefly says:

PTrump should have released the fisa docs when congress requested them. It was the right thing to do. Instead he held them for leverage- which often backfires. . Now PTrump will be accused of obstruction if he tries to release the fisa docs. The tweets provoked Mueller to go on the offensive with the tax raid. It all seems to be rapidly escalating to a big ugly fight until there’s only one man standing. PTrump vs. Mueller. Hope we get back our justice system – it’s the center piece for MAGS agenda.

• Mongoose says:

That’s right. Basically, he is saying “These Rubes, they can’t handle the truth!”

• inspectorudy says:

BS! His meaningless threats are getting tiresome. WTF happened to the bomb he was going to drop BEFORE the midterms? Why is he only interested in what will save him and not his fellow Republicans? He is basically saying that he knows what the deep state did but he is only going to use it if they come after him. We have been fooled too many times to take him seriously on issues of national security when he personally is involved.

• Terri says:

The MAGA dream is fading fast.

• Greg Dane says:

The problem with almost everyone is that they want justice RIGHT NOW! President Trump is a brilliant strategist and he knows when to pull back and when to move forward. As far as MAGA goes – what part of what he has done to date has not made MAGA an agenda instead of a slogan?

Take a deep breath people he knows what he is doing and he knows best when to do it! Justice is coming – only it will be in his timing NOT OURS!

2. Scott says:

I would have preferred to hear something like “When I no longer need to hold them for leveraging purposes, I WILL release them ALL.” That would at least make me feel a little better with the hope that some of these criminals will be held accountable.

• Trump Train says:

False, when I have a justice department that will actually prosecute the crimes

• Mongoose says:

I would like to agree that a dependable justice system is desirable but in these days, the better tack would be to air the dirty laundry for history’s sake and let the chips fall where they may. That in itself may shake things to the core resulting in changes within. Who knows. The way things are going, still the same ‘ol, same ‘ol.
        Dept of Ed – Why isn’t Common Core gone?
        Dept. Homeland Sec – Where is the Wall?
        Dept. of Justice – Prosecuting Julian Asange but not Hilary? WTF?
        Dept Interior – Water Rights and 9th Circuit Court?
        Election Fraud – National ID requirements for voting
        Anti-trust prosecution of monopolies for censorship and 1st Amendment violations
        Social Media – prosecution of violation of civil rights by collection and sale of private data
        So much to do and the same games keep being played. I write to the President via the WH email link and let him know my thoughts and that I am getting frustrated with this. I urge everyone else to do the same.

3. It seems to me that whether Trump serves one or two terms, he is leaving a successful framework for his successors to follow. With that in place, he can run again or not. If he does not run in 2020, he can pull the pin on that massive grenade and level DC, giving a pro-Trump successor less resistance to fight. If he runs again and wins, the leverage continues to after 2022. As a “lame duck” after 2022, he can pull the pin on the massive grenade and clean house. If he runs and loses in 2020, he can pull the pin on the massive grenade – or during the 2020 campaign.

As long as he survives long enough to pull the pin, we win.

MAGA!

• Mongoose says:

Seems to me that if he pulled the pin now, the next Congress would be so busy with CYA that they would not have time to prosecute an impeachment of the President. The consequences would still be falling come 2020. I say “Let it rain!!”
      If nothing is done, the libs will only have more time to regroup and attack, and to think of the lousy souls wanting to run this country in 2020 and beyond from the socialist democrat side is a horror to even consider. They need to be stopped in their tracks otherwise they will roll back everything done by Trump to this point.

4. trumpedinillinois says:

The amount of whining and hopping off the Trump train here is pretty epic. I believe Sundance is spot on. Further, I believe that furthering the AMERICAN ECONOMIC SECURITY AGENDA is more important than outing some bad players. Especially when they will probably skate and the media will never allow the sunlight to really hit what was done. I’d rather he hold them hostage with the potential disclosure. All of you that have put trust in Trump and are hopping off now are nothing but fair weather fans. My 2 cents and I won’t be looking at any of your replies because I don’t care to see butt hurt whiners.

• Scott says:

Criticizing, or even just commenting on an action by President Trump is no more “jumping off the bandwagon” than criticizing President Obama was “racist”. I still fully support President Trump. I think he has done, and will do great things. That said, I tend to think that outing the corrupt swamp creatures in DC is every bit as important as the economy. The economy swings like a pendulum and hopefully the MAGA principles provide stability. However, President Trump is the first POTUS with the skill and stones to take on the Swamp. Let’s all hope he is not the last because the job will not be finished in even 8 years.

I know you didn’t read this, it’s for everyone else.

• Crabby says:

Outing some bad players? Understatement much?
      If the criminals aren’t taken down, the crime continues. The Economic Security evaporates. This isn’t some bad players, it is a infested system that will absorb and reverse anything positive for America.

• Mongoose says:

You sound just like a liberal. No room for other opinions. Just shut up and put up. Well, there you go again!

I like the way you minimize things by playing down the threat as “… outing some bad players” as if we are not in a war for our existential survival. The Left, the socialist Dems want to destroy this country and there are “LOTS” of bad players involved, at all levels of government and every institution of this country, especially the judiciary.

Joe McCarthy was right back int he ’50’s about the Commies infiltrating our government and the seeds “they” planted have taken root and are now giving off their fruit.

Thanks for your 2 cents but I don’t pay much attention to people who minimize others and start with the name calling.

5. chancebarns says:

Frankly, I’m both saddened and disgusted by all of the commenter’s here who clearly place their own petty self-interest, their own infantile need to be proven right in their egoistic moral judgements over the good of the nation. So President Trump hasn’t done what you want, so what?

None of us could handle his job. NONE OF US!

Grow up people, there is literally a WAR ragging between the forces of good and evil, an existential battle that will decide the very life of this great nation, and arresting, indicting, and prosecuting a bunch of foot soldiers WILL NOT accomplish a damn thing.

Our courageous and capable leader is too busy constructing a bulwark against these enemies for our sake to be concerned with personal insults and trifling injuries. He is clearly giving himself to the cause of preserving our interest as a nation, enduring this ordeal on our behalf.

To each and every one of you who dare to call this great champion of our independence, this noble warrior withstanding the full force of evil’s hatred and lies a coward, a loser, a failure, I ask simply;

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ENSURE THE SURVIVAL OF THIS NATION? AND WHAT WILL YOU TELL YOUR CHILDREN WHEN THE BASTARDS COME FOR THEM?”

• Ivehadit says:

^^^👍👍👍^^^

• TPW says:

Your last paragraph I totally agree with…….we have done nothing but whine. I love our President but on this I will have to disagree. You are right arresting foot soldiers will do little to nothing if that is all that result from releasing the documents but if they are as devastating as predicted I think that some big crooks will go down. The same could be said for holding it for leverage….if it only affects foot soldiers then the top dogs will not care. Bottom line to me…it doesn’t matter what great things Trump does ….if they go unpunished it will all be undone and the corruption will escalate….common sense….Finally I do not think PT has a right to keep it from the citizens.

• Co says:

Chancebarns:
      Dang Straight. Love this Post. It occurs to me that very soon these same posters that are calling President Trump a coward will someday offer a new name, a new contender. Ill be sitting back and watch ow this plays out.

• Mongoose says:

Frankly my dear, I don’t give a hoot how saddened and dismayed you are. As intelligent people who are you to say we can’t have a divergence of opinions on how to solve a problem? Are you a fricking fascist now?!

Does the President or a CEO not have a BOD or Cabinet to act as a sounding board, to provide advice and diversity of opinion to reach decisions on the best course of action? Is he a “one man show?” I think not, no matter what the PR says.

We, the people, get to have a say in this. Not just on voting day, and at least until social media shuts us out completely.

You are right though. Could I do his job? No. Would I want to? No. I hate politics and prefer the government be run as a business, not that politics would be removed even in that scenario. Zero based budgeting. Performance standards, Accountability. No unions. Promises made by previous pols need to be honored by future pols, not ignored or reversed or minimized (think Vets).

And I don’t think I heard anyone calling him a “coward, loser, or a failure.” But then I haven’t read the entire comment section. But true advocates have no fear of voicing their honest opinions of what they think and you are a buffoon for trying to silence everyone.

Maybe, just maybe, some are fearing that our best opportunity for continuing change left the station on Nov. 6th. When Congress resumes in January, the Left will pursue their agenda with a vengeance and they do not give a hoot for the Constitution or ethical procedures. We have seen time and time again, how the conservative cause plays by the rules that only one side respects, while the other does their dirty deeds. Why do you think the “R” ranks are so infiltrated with RINO’s? They know where the real money is!!

6. Linda Jean Burkett says:

PDJT is fully in charge. We’re just armchair QBs.

7. Jane Tracker says:

The talk by Bongino in attached link below is important for 2 absolutely cross-purpose reasons:

1)It’s a comprehensive and very good summary of spy gate and the other corruption that has been going on. Listening to it one gets all charged up and ready to figuratively grab a pitch fork, make some phone calls to politicians, get involved to push back, and other such efforts. Then…

2)What he said next absolutely floored me. Almost felt like a psy op (though it’s not, of course) trying to tamp down any budding resistance efforts. I agree with the faith aspect he communicates, but I strongly disagree and am disappointed that he of all people would think and be telling everyone it means we should just roll over and suffer. And no, the history text books will not contain the real story on all this.

Have a listen. Hopefully the below link works, otherwise search on youtube “Dan Bongino – Obama, Mueller and the Biggest Scam in American History”

8. Paul says:

President Trump has done and is doing a wonderful job. I am amazed at what has been accomplished, much of the good stuff we have yet to see because it takes time. I would have been satisfied if he only got half as much done, it is still way more than all the others combined.

• Doug Amos says:

The Clintons spoke in Toronto this week. 2500 people paid $6 for a ticket; the other 20,000 seats were empty. 2 years ago, 20,000 customers were charged $200/each for the same privilege. They left bewildered at the inability of their neighbours to the south to detect such greatness. No one, not now, not ever could have done to The Loser what President Trump has done to her in 2 years. “When going on a journey of revenge, dig 2 graves”. Confucius

9. I think the strategic difficulty here is how to apply leverage without undermining transparency.

10. teeheeman says:

This is a tough one, but LEVERAGE is power and the gives the ability to accomplish important goals. I think SD’s viewpoint here is both valuable and interesting. At this point I’m willing to roll with Trump’s business experience and instincts. So the Big Ugly is probably not going to happen in the next few years…..as much as I’d like to see that happen I’m getting over it. But if it’s not going to happen BRING ON MORE RESULTS!!

• antiqueiron says:

I don’t think some here understand what the results are going to be if the “Big Ugly” doesn’t happen & very soon. Do you think we will all just go about our lives as we are now, with nice big tax cuts? Great economy? Really? What we are enjoying right now will vanish in 6 minutes after Trump leaves office. All of it will be reversed. We will be punished by the DS for electing Trump. We will quickly be turned into a not quite yet failed socialist state. This is war. We must win. Right here. Right now. We get ONE chance, all or nothing.

• teeheeman says:

I hear you antiqueiron – this is a really tough one, because if Trump doesn’t take the lead and fire people up related to the “Big Ugly” effort, I don’t know how it works……

11. Ivehadit says:

The Swamp is trying to squeeze the president on many levels, imho. NOT. GONNA.WORK.

WE ARE WITH YOU, DONALD! ALL THE WAY!

12. Doug Amos says:

If Sun Dance concurs with the President, then so do we. Always, always defer to the wiser man; he will take you in the right direction.

13. If he doesn’t drain the swamp then it is another promise broken, simple as that.

• singingsoul says:

goldenunicorngaming says:

“If he doesn’t drain the swamp then it is another promise broken, simple as that.”
      _____________________________________-
      What I do is look at the promised POTUS kept the one he had control over. I look how it affected my life and make a list. I then compare the promised POTUS has not fulfilled jet and who had control over them and how will it affect the country not just me. Maybe even how it effects the world.
      I then list why I feel the way I do and am I looking for revenge. Am I angry because POTUS does not do what my ego requires to feel good..?
      I call this discernment . Often I find that I am the problem not POTUS.

President Trump is President not I he is carrying the country on his shoulders including the deep state. Everyone is after him and his family and it will be a sad for me when his supporters turn their back on him because they are ego driven .
      This would not hurt POTUS because he has no control over our feelings but they hurt their country and most of all generations of Americans to come.
      Evil is one President away and Trump is the one standing between good and evil.
      Peace and Joy

14. Arrest Soros says:

Not releasing the classified documents for economic leverage IS SHORT SIGHTED in my humble opinion and personal experience.

Let us look at the economics.
    In Australia, we had an unprecedented growth (the biggest in the World) for a record 12 years. No negative growth let alone a recession. Unemployment numbers with a 2 in front of it and fast growing wages. Even while the rest of the World was reeling from the dot.com bubble crises, the Asian financial crisis etc, Australia kept growing because China kept buying anything and everything we could dig up.
    We had record budget surpluses and even started to build a substantial future fund. Our currency went from a low of 55c to the US$, to parity. We were building wealth like never before.

Yet, in our complacency, we elected a left wing narcissist in 2007, who along with his treasurer commenced to spend all the gains we had made, plunging us into budget deficits unseen before.
    Unemployment has shot up to 6%+. Growth has dropped from 3’s and 4’s down to 1’s and 2’s and wages have stagnated and dropped in some sectors. Our currency has dropped back to 72c to the US$.

I explain all this because it doesn’t matter how strong PDJT builds the economy. It takes one Democrat President (like The Kenyan) and the US will be back to the Obama years economy in the blink of an eye. THAT’S WHY IT’S NOT LONG TERM STRATEGY IN THIS CORRUPT DEEP STATE CONTEXT.
    The REAL long term strategy would be to clean up the corruption and install some good patriots to important positions. That would be like building solid foundations.
    Not cleaning up the corruption in order to get good trade deals is short term foolishness. The corrupt politicians and their alphabet agency corruptocrats can undo those deals or in the very least ignore them at will, just like Hillary and The Kenyan ignored laws at will. BECAUSE THEY COULD, and they could because of the corruptocrats covering for them.

No, sorry Sundance, doing deals by leaving the corruption in place is bad, bad, short term strategy.

• Ronnie says:

I agree, Arrest Soros. Three important cornerstones of candidate Trump’s campaign were draining the swamp, overturning Obamacare and building the wall. Millions of folks who hadn’t been to the polls in years came out and voted for him. They placed their trust in him.
      President Trump has kept many of his other promises; the economy is booming yet millions who voted for him in 2016 didn’t vote in the primaries. That’s significant.
      If we don’t have transparency, the cycle of deep state corruption continues.
      I seriously believe the President will not be re-elected if he doesn’t deliver on this and building the wall/securing the borders.

15. I hear and largely agree with this argument for POTUS. He is a master strategist and has multiple priorities he is pursuing, all for the benefit of our country and all Americans.

But, there is another political angle to consider which is the future of this country, and fidelity to the basis for our Constitutional Republic. The idiots in Hollywood, liars in the media, power monger Democrats and deeply corrupt nexus of big tech and many corporate leaders will NOT be honest about this, and will continue to advance on our individual liberties unless some of these criminals pay a price.

I’m ok with this occurring outside of pressure from Trump, but we need to find a platform and way to support the few courageous folks in Congress and elsewhere to improve the balance between the corruption prevalent in government, business, and media and the rest of us. This would pay the benefit of enlightening the 5-10% of “moderate/independent” voters that are too busy to understand what has happened and what is at stake. Perhaps other like-minded treepers will join me in prayer about what we can do about this.

• Mongoose says:

I agree Lets Talk, too many that need to be prosecuted. As for Soros, or as I call him “Georgie-boy”, take away his American citizenship and freeze his assets. That will put the hurt on many of his “non-profit” American way organizations.

Enlightening the public, well, that seems to be where others in this comment section seem to have changed the “I’m with Her” slogan into “I’m with Him” and turned off their thinking caps and put complete control in the hands of the captain, as if he gets no input from his XO or others. And the name calling! I’d have to bet these people are nothing but trolls trying to shut down honest thinking and dialogue, just like would happen if the socialists win for keeps. Hell no!

Trump has done a lot of good and accomplished a lot in his less than two years in office considering all the blockages of is administrative staff and judicial appointments, which the Left knows are key to the future. That is where they legislate. But now with the change in Congress, the Trump Train may see some serious road blocks or steep grades ahead to accomplishing anything. But on the bright side, nationalism, independence from the EU, resistance to the bullies that grew under Obozo’s benign neglect, have been put on notice, our military is being refreshed, and the economy is freeing itself from the globalist grip of corruption and malfeasance. But at home, it is another story. A worrying one, and that someone would start slinging names at a “brother” is SAD, given that we are supposed to be on the same side. Let’s pray.

16. seway77 says:

President Trump took an oath to protect the country from enemies foreign and domestic.
    I understand the concept of leverage and how this site sees its use, but I completely disagree with the method of use.
    What possible benefit could be attained by not destroying the vast group of traitors involved in this and many other scandals, but instead give them time in power to maneuver and further their efforts to either destroy the President publicly, or stop his agenda entirely?
    This country is standing on the gallows and the communists are about to kick the chair unless Trump does something about our evil indoctrination centers called schools! I don’t care about leverage if that leverage can be used now to get these people out of power NOW! Stop chatting with the executioner and shoot him!
    Expose the trash that is the SSCI, those who helped them in the DOJ and FBI and Five Eyes! The British need to know what their leaders are doing anyway. All of them do.

17. zooamerica says:

Let Mueller release his report first, then decide whether or not to drop the bomb.

18. Ivehadit says:

If DiGenova is correct, we will finally have an AG that works for the People. It will be his/her job to investigate and prosecute NOT THE PRESIDENT. Clear and simple. The American people are DEMAND IT.

19. L. E. Joiner says:

The President is probably right to hold fire until he sees if the Democrats in the House can really mount an effective attack—not just piss and vinegar. But he must do what he can to remediate the harm already done to his own people, especially General Flynn, but also others however peripheral they were to the campaign, who have had their lives turned upside down by the Mueller thugs. /LEJ

20. T man says:

I would prefer that he had used the “leverage” to ensure he had two more years of a Republican House and Senate so he could really do good things for our country now. That includes letting the RINOS and Never Trumpers know that they have been deceived. That leverage could have been used in the election for a benefit now. To hold it for some “possible” leverage later doesn’t sound like a good plan. Leverage that is never used is not really good leverage.

And corruption gets away without accountability.

21. CM-TX says:

I respectfully disagree. Yes, leverage (ie. blackmail) is the D.C. way. But once someone caves to The Swamp
    Method, are they not just another politician?

Do these trusted advisers really have his or the country’s best interest at heart? We know the SC + “investigation” preceding it was based on fraudulent intel. So why allow this farce to continue when everything they’ve touched/dug-up is now tainted?
    The last 2 years have shown PDJT will NEVER WIN any of these enemies over. They will NEVER FORGET, & They will NEVER STOP making him pay for it.

We expected the election fraud by Dems for Midterms. Solution: we try to out-vote them! That worked out well🙄… Ignoring criminal activity & withholding repercussions is never the answer! And now the lawless Dems have stolen back partial power. Does PDJT really think they’ll do anything past working towards his demise?

We didn’t send PDJT to maintain the status-quo! We sent him to drain it– by restoring law & order. That starts with dissolving the existing 2-tier (or 3 counting illegals) justice system. We need accountability & consequences from the top down, both sides of the aisle. It’s not like there isn’t evidence, or an abundance of crimes for every scumbag in DC.

Being patient put us 2y behind. Hopefully PDJT comes to realize the full scope of their hostile agenda. The illegalities inflicted stretch far beyond his inner circle. So any failure to hold those at the top accountable, means many of his supporters will never see justice. It could cost him significantly, & that’s what They want.

22. Dan B says:

“I think much of our angst is because we look too short-term; and the media does a great job of convincing us President Trump is selfish.”

Actually, it is us who are selfish. But it’s justified because we want justice, and we want it now.

I remain hopeful that eventually it will come out, and all those involved will be exposed. I have my doubts that they will face the justice deserved of their crimes, so exposed will have to do. Their sycophants will remain with them no matter what, so it doesn’t matter. What matters is that their names and treachery are exposed. And then, well, who knows…….

23. thomaspsyche says:

It’s not just about deals it’s about justice, rule of law and upholding the Constitution. Far greater DEAL!!

24. Without a nation economic security and more jobs means nothing. Trump needs to end immigration and naturalization. To do that he needs to face down the Kritarchs in the Judiciary. To do that he needs to control the Executive branch, especially the DoJ. To ro that he needs to annihilate the black hats in the Deep State. To do that he needs to arrest them. To do that he needs to expose the corruption.

25. Retired IG says:

Am week’s behind on the CTH postings. But thank you Sundance for this post, even though it hurts my heart for our President. Assuredly, he is a target from so many that want to destroy him and his family, but escape their crimes. These daze I only believe in finding truth. I can understand that our President has to hold secrets. I can. But if our President is withholding information to protect criminals. I PROTEST.

26. RJones says:

No point to saving the country economically if the dirtbags remain within the IC and DOJ.

I utterly and absolutely reject any thought of those documents remaining classified.

Trump will lose my support over this issue. And he is very very mistaken if he thinks people do not care.

27. RJones says:

After reading Michael Goodwin’s article in the NYPost this morning, it became obvious, to me anyway, that Trump is offering a negotiated end to the war on him. I’m sure he has a minimum mandatory outcome, which will include jail for many actors, and perhaps forgo exposing the whitches or pedos or something. If it is to be war, Trump will use every resource at his disposal to execute traitors, indict, try, and jail any/all crimes, out every indiscretion, and generally raze Washington DC and cultural leaders elsewhere.

This is Trump against the establishment. They had best get those small cabals meeting to figure out if they want to wage war the next six years or stand down with some very significant sacrifices to Trump.

Trump had better demand sufficient sacrifice, enough to amount to a truce in the leftist war on America, because we want war and are prepared to burn down Washington DC if asked to do so by Trump. I suspect many of us are actually prepared to go burn it down anyway if the establishment succeeds in it’s attempt to remove Trump.

Trump has very significant resources available for a war, including two years of criminal investigative results and multiple investigative fires burning. His resources also include military thinkers and planners who have possibly helped him get to this point. He certainly has the hearts and souls of folks in the military rank and file, if not all the leadership. As we all saw during the elections, he is also a fiercely determined foe.

My guess is the establishment will stand down and wait for another day before restarting the war on America. Trump’s challenge if he prevails in a negotiated settlement is dealing with 2-3 generations of kids who have been conditioned to hate America and who think our biggest problem is racism and too much freedom.

Speaking for myself only, there is no way anyone could undo my love of America or my appreciation for our constitution. I can only imagine the lost generations are equally committed to the foul ideals transmitted to them by our bastardized educational system and rotten culture.

I do think part of the of the concession should include complete dismantling of the CIA and some major reorganization of DOJ. The current structure allows crimes to buried and is intended to protect government officials. This structure must be undone. The key principle to apply comes from the founders: separation of powers. In business it is called separation of duties. Real teeth and independence must be instituted into government IG, perhaps through a new cabinet post. The mission must be to prevent weaponization of government against the people.

I do not wish to impose my way of life on anyone living in any city. At the same time, I do not wish the values of those living in cities to be crammed down my throat. I am willing to live in accord with the principles of the constitution. If the other side does not wish to do similarly, then war it shall be.