The U.S. Dept of Justice detained ISIS fighter Omar Ameen in Sacramento, California, yesterday (full pdf below) pending extradition back to Iraq on murder charges.  Incredibly Ameen gained State Department entry into the U.S. through the refugee system.

Despite the claims of the Obama administration, Omar Ameen’s ability to enter the United States is a clear example of weaknesses within the refugee process and lies told by former administration officials about the security therein.

From the DOJ memo of extradition, Omar Ameen first applied for refugee status in Turkey in 2012.  Then in June of 2014 applied for refugee status to the United States.  The extradition memo explains that “based on the written and verbal answers given by Ameen, his refugee application was approved by USCIS on June 5, 2014.”

On June 21st, 2014, Ameen, who claimed to work as a truck driver, murdered police officer Ihsan Abdulhafiz Jasim in Rawah, Iraq, an ISIS stronghold.  Four months later, November 4th, 2014, Ameen entered the U.S. settling in Salt Lake City and then later traveling to Sacramento, California, where he was arrested.

He is currently detained and is likely to be extradited to Iraq to face charges of premeditated murder.  However, the larger issue of how he was able to gain such easy entry into the United States should give everyone pause.  As noted by The Daily Caller:

[…] Ameen was allegedly a member of ISIS. In 2004, before the rise of that brutal terror group, Ameen and his family helped start AQI, according to the DOJ. In addition to allegedly killing an Iraqi police officer, Ameen is suspected of planting IEDs and committing terrorist acts near his hometown of Rawah.

But Ameen appears not to have faced any rigorous questioning from the U.S. government about terror links and his criminal activities. Instead, he simply answered “no” to questions about his alleged ISIS and al-Qaeda links while inventing a false narrative about his father and brother.

“Have you ever interacted with, had involvement with, or known any members of … Al Qaeda in Iraq … the Islamic State of Iraq or any other armed group or militia?” was one of the questions USCIS posed to Ameen.

“No,” he answered, according to Justice Department documents.

Ameen denied he had ever committed crimes in Iraq.

“In actuality,” according to the Justice Department, witnesses told the FBI that Ameen committed “numerous crimes ranging from robbery to placing [improvised explosive devices].”

“Based on the written and verbal answers given by Ameen, his refugee application was approved by USCIS on June 5, 2014.” (read more)

Here’s the MEMORANDUM OF EXTRADITION:

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Death Threats, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Iraq, ISIS, Islam, Jihad, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Political correctness/cultural marxism, President Trump, Refugees, Secretary of State, Secretary Pompeo, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized, USA, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

191 Responses to ISIS Fighter Omar Ameen Easily Achieved Refugee Entry Into the U.S. – Arrested Yesterday For Extradition To Iraq…

1. rumpole2 says:

Ameen: “You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in”

2. davidb says:

Brennan’s brother in law? or Obugger’s son, if he and reggie Love could have one….

3. 1hear2learn says:

Now that’s quite a vetting process… “are you a terrorist?”… nope. Well come on in!

• Kent says:

Very thorough…..expatriots pets have it harder than he did….

• Curry Worsham says:

“Next!”
      “I’m sorry ma’am, but you are not allowed to carry on a small bottle of shampoo.
      Please step over there behind the curtain. We’ll have to search you.”

• annieoakley says:

Hell at 65 I was searched because the pocket on my jeans shifted and “We can’t tell what that is”

• maggiemoowho says:

I got searched because I had a tiny sequin and bead decoration on my blouse. The TSA lady told me to never wear anything with sequins or “sparkles” when flying. Never heard that one before, but glad she told me.

• annieoakley says:

I used to sweat bullets before trying to get on a plane after 9-11. I traveled all over the country and to Costa Rica before TSA. They harass old people because we remember when flying was easy and mostly pleasant.

• Critical Mass says:

So how would the TSA deal with Justin Trudeau?

• Martin says:

I got searched before boarding trying to leave at SFO because I had a manicure kit inside my shaving kit in my carryon. Apparently, there’s incidences of hijackings using fingernail clippers. This was after a coffee shop spread the cream cheese on my bagel for me, because I couldn’t possess a plastic knife past a certain point. It must have been the plastic. I feel fortunate for them permitting me to take my coffee on the plane. It might have been caffeinated!!

• Sharon says:

Apparently their mistake was that they didn’t ask him if was a liar because surely he would have truthful about that??…..and they consider themselves our betters.

Spit.

• Critical Mass says:

A perfect example of the Epimenides paradox.

Epimenides was a Cretan who made one immortal statement: “All Cretans are liars.”

• Jan says:

The refugee program is a failure because, if you don’t hook them up to polygraph, you can’t tell you whether they’re telling you the truth. We have learned that lawyers are meeting with illegals and how to allege you’re seeking asylum below the southern border. What makes you think that American lawyers or their international law firm lawyers are not doing the same thing to get refugees here from all Muslim countries, as well? WE REALLY DO NEED TO SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE IMMIGRATION/REFUGEE/ILLEGALS system until we get the Wall built & get Congress to reform immigration laws. But without border/port security, we will never staunch the inflow. If America is so s**tty, why does anyone want to come here legally or illegally?? Because they want freebies & to vote for Dimms?

• jleonard14 says:

Great lesson — Have you ever knowingly fudged expenses on your tax return? No.

• suejeanne1 says:

yes! all he had to say in reply to key questions: “no” and that cut off a line of questioning?

• jello333 says:

And even if he messed up and admitted he’d been a terrorist, all he’d need to do is remember what Steven Martin taught us. “Mr Omar, didn’t you realize being a terrorist is really bad and illegal?” “Yes sir, I’m sorry, I should have known but… I forgot.” “Alright, that can happen to the best of us. I’m gonna approve your application.”

So no matter what, no matter how bad it is, when you get into trouble for doing something just remember… “I forgot!”

• betseyross says:

I almost laughed until I realized that everything Obama did was haphazard and never on point.

4. simicharmed says:

Disgusting! I would bet there are 1000’s more of this type of “refugee” roaming the USA at this moment. Sadly, the USA had 8 full years of destructive policies and numerous Trojan-horse schemes still undiscovered.

5. Cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

Obama probably welcomed him personally!!

6. cagberry says:

Seriously. Wtf is the pic of Harf. Redic.

7. keeler says:

Is this one a widow or an orphan?

The photo’s poor quality makes it hard to tell.

8. Jennifer says:

Sundance….do you have a backup site? Word Press is shutting down websites now. I would definitely hate to lose the ability to read your great work.

9. Turranos says:

The following news story will shock you. It happened a long time ago. Imagine what is going on around us, these days. The point is we need to find these rats and do away with them.

10. Lester Smith says:

This is no surprise maybe Bill Ayers sponsored him. Or maybe Brennan needed help with his with his manifesto. I am sure he was a democratic voter.

• Jedi9 says:

Brennan is at it again with his piece in the NY times! The irony in regards to him calling the president a traitor is that it is him who truly is the traitor who committed treason and should be charged as such! I really cannot understand at this time why he hasn’t been charged yet! Maybe revoking his security clearance is the first step in that process but the longer he is allowed to roam free the more damage and chaos he is allowed to create! To me he is the central figure to all of the spy gate controversy that is supposedly being investigated and needs to be handcuffed ASAP!

• KBR says:

He went straight to Mormon territory? Was he a friend of Romney et al?

11. Lester Smith says:

12. TwoLaine says:

I wonder how much The Kenyan paid for him to come to the USA.

13. Sylvia Avery says:

One of the things that PDJT said during the campaign was we need to stop it. Stop IT. All immigration. Period. Figure out WTH is going on and then going forward make a deliberate, rigorous plan for who we let come here and why.

Three of my grandparents were immigrants. But I have come to the conclusion that we are so in love with our image of ourselves as a “nation of immigrants” and the old melting pot we learned about back when I was in school that we have been on autopilot with regards to immigration for a long time thinking it was all good.

We really need to wake up and reassess what we are doing and why and apply an American First lens to immigration. About 6 months ago Tucker Carlson had an immigration guy on his show and the discussion veered briefly into the area of how unfettered immigration has impacted (among other things) the density of our population. We are getting really crowded and it is putting a strain on our natural resources. We’re going to be like India if we keep this up.

Too much of a good thing. We need to be selective and smart. And it goes without saying we don’t need to let in terrorists!

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

If they no like us,
      They can go,
      Got lots of room
      In Mexico .

SEND THIS TO EVERY TAXPAYER YOU KNOW

• Jedi9 says:

Very well stated and couldn’t agree more! I think Graham’s recent statement suggests that support for immigration reform is happening and is growing. It is my hope that Trump by using the “shut down government “ threat will use that as leverage to force the issue for funding for the wall and to get the laws changed to a more robust or a more stricter vetting process when it comes to immigration laws and policies! This issue is a very big midterm one and many in the house and Senate are being put on notice as a result! Keep pushing this issue to the front, it needs to be very front and center come election time!

• BillRiser says:

In 1965 President Johnson and Ted Kennedy drove though Congress “The
      Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965” or The Hart–Celler Act abolished the quota system based on national origins that had been American immigration policy since the 1920s. The 1965 Act marked a change from past U.S. policy which had discriminated against NON-northern Europeans. In removing racial and national barriers the Act would significantly alter the demographic mix in the U.S. That is our law today that PDT wants too change!

• Bendix says:

I’m not satisfied that a guy like this one, even if he hadn’t been a terrorist, should have been allowed to jump to the head of the line like that.
      There are good people waiting in line.

• KBR says:

When “celebrating diversity” came into (PC/SJW) being, the “melting pot” went out.

Some people refuse to melt. Many refuse to even get into the pot.

They want to come here to change the USA not to meld into our ways.

Not here FOR freedom, but to eradicate it from the face of the earth.

14. Bullseye says:

How many more amongst us. New Mexico now this in Cali. Hope this helps wise up some voters in the lib states. Eight years to run this country in the ground. Obozo should be in jailed

15. Mncpo(ret) says:

Maybe he posed as an undocumented “minor” refugee, seems to be successful in the EU. As of 2 weeks ago, 75% of the “minors” accepted in Sweden were between the ages of 25-40! They finally did dental exams. Of course, none are being deported. I hope that President Trump can get the support he needs to stop the majority of these “refugees”. He needs November, we need to give it to him.

• Conservativeinny says:

Sweden is done, their princess, her husband and three children are moving or have moved to the USA. Per their statement, they thought it best to do so while the children were all young… they are all under 4 or 5.

16. scott467 says:

“He is currently detained and is likely to be extradited to Iraq to face charges of premeditated murder.”

______________________

For how long is he going to be detained?

He wouldn’t be detained by any judge in New Mexico, that’s for sure.

Is the Peoples Republic of Kalifournya different from New Mexico in any way that could be deemed ‘better’ or less corrupt?

17. Hoosier_Friend? says:

That pic of Marie Harf is PRICELESS! I can’t stand her and I can’t stand that she was educated at Indiana University, another hotbed of subvervive insurrection.

18. scott467 says:

Harf, Kerry, Hussein — traitors all.

19. emet says:

There is no NCIC in Iraq. Duh.

20. Joe in Wyo says:

I think Lester makes a good point. No one should gain refuge status without an American citizen sponsering them. If the refuge commits a crime, the sponsor can also be held liable……

21. scott467 says:

“However, the larger issue of how he was able to gain such easy entry into the United States should give everyone pause. ”

__________________

It would only give us pause if we didn’t already know how corrupt the government was and is.

“But Ameen appears not to have faced any rigorous questioning from the U.S. government about terror links and his criminal activities. ”

___________________

So ‘rigorous questioning’ from the equivalent of someone at the Bureau of Motor vehicles is the test a terrorist must pass?

It would be funny, if it was’t so tragic.

“No,” he answered, according to Justice Department documents.

Ameen denied he had ever committed crimes in Iraq.

“Ameen’s negative answers cut off a line of questioning relevant to his admissibility to the United States,” the Justice Department filing states.”

_________________

It must have taken a real genius to devise a work-around to the possibility of ‘rigorous questioning’ by simply saying “No” to everything…

I wonder if the other terrorists will be able to remember to “Just say ‘no’ ” to skate through any government inquiry.

It’s not ‘negligence’ on the part of the previous administration.

It’s not even ‘criminal negligence’.

22. bearsgrrr says:

Did he come alone? Deport all friends and family! End the chain migration. I’m sure his 4 wives and 23 kids want to stay together.

23. missilemom says:

Go to a Sam’s Club in Dallas to the pharmacy. 80% of the people in line don’t speak English and pay nothing for their medications. The clerk asks me everytime when I am paying over $100 for my meds, do you know how much this costs. I continue to respond, someone has to pay. This needs to be shut down.

• Conservativeinny says:

Yes, same here in NY at CVS. I always say that I’m the schlub with the job and company healthcare so I guess I must pay.

One thing which woke up some of my lefty family members… they were surprised that due to Ocare I have a prescription deductible to meet in addition to all the other deductibles. These were the ones who we did not think we could red pill but there may be hope.

• Bendix says:

I see that too! Foreign individuals speaking broken English, they ask them if they can afford the co-pay, which is something like two dollars, and they say no and get it free,

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Meanwhile their kids are playing with electronics of some kind and they come in in a late model car.”

A month or two ago my pharmacist at Walgreen told me about people that claim they cannot afford their co-pay – yet they have a $600-$1000 smart phone.

24. Kent says:

“It is and was a premeditated policy designed to facilitate terrorists into America, with malice aforethought.
    It was and is TREASON — and should be punished accordingly, for every traitor involved.”

25. jello333 says:

This is so sad. Poor Omar… he was just about to start his junior year of high school. 😦

26. calbear84 says:

They’re not sending their best people, believe me!

27. Judiciary says:

You can’t vet these people. Unless there’s a verifiable paper trail you shouldn’t let them in at all ever.

• Sharon says:

Should have mentioned: the American couple was murdered to death last week as they bicycled through an area near Isis territory in Afghanistan…

“American Couple Believing ‘Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept’ Bike Through Territory Near Afghan Border. ISIS Stabs Them To Death.”

Reality doesn’t cower before the willfully ignorant.

• Sporty says:

Being stupid is sometimes painful

• CNN_sucks says:

So..naive. Sad ending.

• KBR says:

She was 29, too old for “naivety.” She had interned with Rep Adam Schiff and studied in Beirut as well. She knew Spanish and Arabic.

What better deepstate cover than a “bicycle tour?”

I would be willing to bet the rest, photos and story, was made up, and they actually travelled in more conventional manner most of the time.

Spooky stuff IMO.

• Jedi9 says:

Not to mention the woeful sad irony of the statement of evil not existing!

• Curry Worsham says:

Famous last words…

“I BELIEVE these snakes won’t bite me.”

• powderdayrules says:

Sharon, I guess sometimes you CAN fix stupid!

• Jedi9 says:

This is a more in-depth article written about these two. The last paragraph really sums up today’s millennial liberal. Foolish, naive, possessing false sense of security on how dangerous the real world is. This story is rather moving for me on so many levels that its hard to ignore! What strikes me most is how similar the movie “Grizzly Man” is to this one in that the boyfriend put his girlfriend at such risk!

“Times readers called the couple heroes. No, the heroes are not these poor fools who stumbled into an ISIS-controlled area; the heroes are the soldiers from the U.S. and elsewhere – most of them a decade or so younger, and centuries savvier, than Austin and Geoghegan – who, while the two 29-year-olds were on a year-long cycling holiday, were risking their lives to beat back ISIS. What, then, is the moral of this couple’s story? In the last analysis, it’s a story about two young people who, like many other privileged members of their generation of Americans, went to a supposedly top-notch university only to come away poorly educated but heavily propagandized – imbued with a fashionable postmodern contempt for Western civilization and a readiness to idealize and sentimentalize “the other” (especially when the latter is decidedly uncivilized). This, ultimately, was their tragedy: taking for granted American freedom, prosperity, and security, they dismissed these extraordinary blessings as boring, banal, and (in Austin’s word) “beige,” and set off, with the starry-eyed and suicidal naivete of children who never entirely grew up, on a child’s fairy-tale adventure into the most perilous parts of the planet. Far from being inspirational, theirs is a profoundly cautionary – and distinctly timely – tale that every American, parents especially, should take to heart.”

• Judiciary says:

I wonder if they believe in evil now.

• Jedi9 says:

Well not to make light of a tragedy because when anyone is subjected to this kind of violence it doesn’t matter of the ideology of the victims it is still a sad commentary of humanity’s dark side!

My first thought was Darwin’s way if weeding out the weak, liberalism think is the weak link that brought this couple to their tragic demise, not to mention their naivety! I hope this serves as a useful reminder how flawed the liberal mind is that can even bring about death for embracing such ideologies! Sad but true!

28. 6x47 says:

I have one question about this:

WAS HE SEPARATED FROM HIS CHILDREN BY THE MONSTER TRUMP?!

29. Molly Pitcher says:

Here’s another stellar import….. Mohamed Abdalla Mahmoud, a security guard at Ross Dress for Less on the 4000 block Blue Diamond Road, opened fire at his manager inside the store Saturday after the two got into an argument. The manager was not hit.
    Mahmoud then went outside and shot at arriving officers, police said. He underwent surgery after he was shot by officer Bryon Bunitsky.

How many security guards have turned out to be muslim immigrants who also shoot people ? Several that I can think of..

30. Linus in W.PA. says:

How did they find this scum bag stateside?

31. J Gottfred says:

‘The extradition memo explains that “based on the written and verbal answers given by Ameen, his refugee application was approved by USCIS on June 5, 2014.”’
    Just who was in charge of our countries security on June 5, 2014? Yep I thought so. This just frosts the hell out of me.

32. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

“No big deal, just another harmless JV Team member.” ~ Bronco Bama

33. CNN_sucks says:

Is this man also a welfare recipient? Return him back to Iraq. No damn good ISIS.

34. Harry Lime says:

Well, I hope that this creepy girl doesn’t somehow end up on his flight home…

35. alliwantissometruth says:

The problem is, many, many Americans don’t know or don’t understand what it’s own government is doing

This isn’t a mistake. It’s not incompetence. It’s an unspoken policy

Be it “refugees”, immigration, whatever you want to call it, it’s a plan enacted by our own government to create racial, religious & societal strife, & to demographically transform our nation

The State Dept, & every other dept involved in bringing people into our country, are staffed by people who are ideologically aligned with multiculturalism madness, are part & parcel of the anti-American treason lobby or obedient cowards who follow orders

This insanity has been going on for decades, allowed by both the democrat party & the establishment right

Just another well kept secret our benevolent government hides from us as they work not only against our interests, but to endanger our lives & our very nation

36. kinthenorthwest says:

This guy is probably only one of hundreds many thousands of ISIS radicals.

37. TakeBackOurRepublic says:

How can it be that these people get approved as refugees without a shred of proof of their identity or citizenship? The program is so mismanaged and corrupt that the “vetted” are equivalent to stray dogs with rabies unconfirmed until they bite!

38. Critical Mass says:

Omar Ameen, claimed to work as a truck driver. As if that wasn’t a giveaway. Another driver for the AA Akbar Kaffir Removals Company.

39. jephfree says:

gated mosque across the street from American River College. Open Doors refugee resettlement agency.

40. Donna in Oregon says:

Reading the court paperwork it’s obvious it takes a lot of work to get them out.

President Trump is spot on with Extreme Vetting. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,

41. rumpole2 says:

If and when they do manage to get him out…. will he be shipped out on a military plane… or on a Commercial flight?

I’d hate to be a fellow passenger… even if he was in a cage in the baggage compartment.

42. Brant says:

So, he lied to the questioners? Dang, they could have at least gotten him on a process/perjury crime like other recent folks. Oh wait, he’s been victimized and humiliated by the man. He needs a pillow and a crying towel. And a national apology, of course.

43. TMonroe says:

Rigorous vetting, remember?

44. zaq123 says:

What some may or may not know, or, may or may not want to know, is the US Dept of State does business with various NGOs, for a variety of reasons. These NGOs are staffed with radical liberals, that pretty much, hate the USA but love the fact that it has so many resources(cash money) to waste and steal, while publicly stating they are trying to help the oppressed.

Some of these NGOs are responsible for bringing these “refugees” to the US. They identify the “oppressed” and then coach them how to apply for asylum and get through the interviews. All the while, knowing that none of these people will ever live in their uber white, hipster neighborhoods in NYC or DC. They know they’ll self segregate themselves, no matter where they end up, not learn the language anymore than they have to, raise their kids to hate the country that took them and and takes care of them, and do not assimilate in any way, shape or form. But, the liberal NGO types get to feel good about themselves and pat each other on the back at their dinner parties.

How do I know? I saw it firsthand at the US Embassy in Iraq. It was almost as if they were recruiting Iraqi’s to move and go to Dearborn, Mich.

45. KBR says:

People say that eventually, Europeans will have to either fight to kill the Moslems or lose their European identity to a caliphate.

Not once have I noticed anyone in the USA saying the same thing.

Yet here they are…

• svenwg says:

If the Islam problem is not throttled immediately by the US government, the future of the citizens of the greatest country in history, will rest on those that will be prepared to lay their lives on the line in eradicating Islam from US shores with extreme prejudice, man, women and children of the Sharia infestation.

46. Kenji says:

Huh?! I noticed that the “raid” and “roundup” of this criminal alien interloper wasn’t leaked … because otherwise, the Mayor of this leftist Sanctuary City would have WARNED this bad guy, and he would have disappeared into the Sierra (the part of it which hasn’t burnt to the ground).