Bruce Ohr Scheduled to Testify To Joint Congressional Committee August 28th…

Representative Mark Meadows has announced on twitter that DOJ official Bruce Ohr has been scheduled to testify on August 28th, this month.

According to additional details provided to the Daily Caller, Ohr will testify to the same joint committee that previously heard testimony from Lisa Page.  The joint committee is a blend of House Oversight (Trey Gowdy, Chairman) and House Judiciary (Bob Goodlatte, Chairman).  If the same process is used, Chairman Goodlatte will determine which committee members will conduct the questioning.

The August 28th Bruce Ohr testimony will be closed; however, it is possible another open hearing may be held at another date.  In recent days a great deal of information has surfaced from communication between Bruce Ohr and participants in the 2016 FBI/DOJ and Fusion GPS operation against candidate Donald Trump. John Solomon –SEE HERE–  Sara Carter –SEE HERE– Byron York –SEE HERE– and Chuck Ross –SEE HERE– have each written articles about the issues surrounding Bruce Ohr.

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, IG Report FISA Abuse, Jeff Sessions, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Russia, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

285 Responses to Bruce Ohr Scheduled to Testify To Joint Congressional Committee August 28th…

1. Michael Brower says:

It’s hard to be patient but I keep having this gut-feeling that PDJT has an endgame in all of this

• menolikekoolaid says:

Donald Trump is POTUS because God has chosen to have mercy on this country. There is a plan.

• Ouida Griner says:

Absolutely. In the amazing Sovereignty of God much has been revealed of the corruption and path political leaders have taken. My prayer during the campaign and election was that God would honor the devotion of our founding fathers in their relationship with Him and desire for a free and thriving country beneficial to all. He has. And He has the plan.

• madeline says:

I too prayed that all would be revealed, I know it will be ugly but with God’s grace we can continue to pray for recompense. Jesus said, “There is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark shall be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms shall be proclaimed upon the housetops” (Luke 12:2-3).

• blind no longer says:

AMEN and Amen!!!

• kiskiminetas says:

There is no way Donald would have been president without God’s hand upon him. Just as Abraham bargained with the Lord in respect to Sodom and Gomorrah I did as well. My prayer to God was “Lord you know that Americans have spread the Gospel throughout the whole world, because of this would you not have mercy on us?” He has given us mercy. Never forget DJT is a gift from God, His chosen agent to take back our country. Our cries to Him were not in vain.

• fleporeblog says:

Our President understands the stakes! He realizes that the Election in November is for all the chips on the table. Everything you have seen this week from John Solomon, Sara Carter, Byron York and Sharyl Attkisson tells me the White Hats are baiting the waters knowing that we are getting closer and closer to catching them all. As we get closer to the beginning of October, we may very well see our first indictment. I think that first fish 🎣 will be good Ole Andy. They have him on the hook given the IG report from earlier this year and his recommendation.

It will send shockwaves across the country that Justice will be served. It will energize our base knowing how important keeping the House means to these committees and their investigation.

Think about the difference between Lisa Page’s interview behind close doors and Peter Strzok. The Democrats couldn’t get to a mic quick enough after Strzok’s interview. You haven’t heard a word to this day from the Democrats about Page’s interview.

Bruce Ohr will be identical to Page’s interview. The man realizes he is dead to rights. He is seeing the stories in the papers over the last few days. He also has his wife to be concerned with. Nellie Ohr is a dead woman walking. Her hands are in all the cookie 🍪 jars. She will be testifying at a later date. Ole Bruce is going to want to protect Nellie at all cost. He will be signing like it is nobody’s business!

• Michael Brower says:

Your lips to God’s ears.

• fleporeblog says:

I said the same thing last night! It is absolutely very telling that the level of anxiety has reached another level for these POS!

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

FLEP,
          I think the draconian censorship by social media is no coincidence.
          The lefties and their power apparatus are exposed to sun light, and they are thrashing about to maintain some control.
          I trust PDJT has some nice nuclear weapons to drop on SM at the right moment. I heard about Twitter many years ago, considered it, and stayed away. Same with Farcebook.
          The evil I envisioned has now come to the fore front.
          Media banding together to condemn the President is another sign that they sense what is about to drop.
          Brennan, Comey, and Clapper……well, it will at least be a start.
          I sense public disclosure of indictments and perp walks in the next several weeks, given the collective nonsense spewing forth.
          Thanks for your wise posts.

• Steve says:

Haven’t seen Comey for ages. Where is he? I miss those old photos of him staring philosophically out over bare fields looking Highly Loyal to whoever his real boss is.

• margaretwalker says:

I noticed John Brennan got quiet when POTUS started talking about removing security clearances from former administration bigwigs.

• blind no longer says:

Flep have I told you lately, I LOVE the way you think!!!

• Dick_Turpin says:

Dr David Janda said on usawatchdog.com that he has been told that the indictments will start coming out soon, not in a huge splash but in a trickle.
        He said he has been told that a big name will be in the first indictments and that name is Brennan. He is going to be held accountable for his past actions.
        Fingers crossed.

• Dick_Turpin says:

Good point about Dems silence and Lisa Page.
        If she turns states evidence in a criminal prosecution then they are finished, every one of them.
        Hell hath no fury etc………

• rharkonen113 says:

Unless Hillary herself is arrested in the act, October is too late; even now is too late.

All this futzing around with stringing together this document and that document and the implications of what someone said in a hearing that connects with what someone else did in 2016 ad indicated in another document that was salted with fake dates, leading to someone no one has ever heard of giving ambiguous testimony to Congress that relates back to what someone else implied in 2017, etc., etc. … all peaked to “explode” just before the election and so change people’s minds …. no.

People have lives and don’t pay close attention anymore. They would be insane if they did. 25 years ago, it might have had impact, but the daily news is so fantastical and dubious, and runs at such a breakneck pace now, most are immune and suspicious of revelations just before an election.

This idea of unfolding a prosecutorial masterpiece that collapses the Deep State in one swoop .. well, even if it was attempted, mass arrests would be passed off as Trump going full-on facist ala Hitler. The screaming alone would drown out the the thousands of pages of meticulous, dense legal documents correlating events over years.

This thing is driving into a fog to be idled, not prosecuted. Hopefully the dismantling can go on though.

• rharkonen113 says:

Action needs to be taken for the sake of justice, but those able to carry it out aren’t doing anything. Legal action will be akin to a bad case of constipation, which is where we are now.

• Akindole says:

I would buy some calls on rharkonen113’s options.

Solomon now has Ohr’s handwritten notes from the Simpson meeting to the extent that he is writing in the first person. Really? Seriously? I guess that’s insufficient to get an indictment in that town. Why do we need congressional Kabuki to stall this out again? (Hint: I’ve answered my own question)

Reminder…Ohr is still getting a paycheck.

• doohmax says:

I fear you are correct. It’s going to be really difficult to remove this cancerous Deep State which has metastasized into so many different organs of society and government.

• doohmax says:

• franuche says:

“One in the hand is worth two in the bush.”

I want to believe that there are “white hats” out there who can get us past the talking phase to the lockemup phase, but all I see so far is a lot of criminals in the bush, nary a one in the hand.

• Flep- I hope he will be singing too!
        I also hope you’re right about the timing. Something’s gotta give and soon, as far as these miscreants getting their just desserts.
        Sundance is a one man CIA but even he can only get so far. We need the Trump Team to take action in Dodge City and bring down the baddest of the Bad Guys once and for all.

• ladypenquin says:

Flep, only one name to add to your list of the great names you listed in 1st paragraph – Sundance. I’m sure those folks read him and the comments here, gleaning ideas. 🙂

One caveat about Bruce Ohr and his wife. There may be some constraint regarding husband-wife testimony…law still on the books about not testifying against the other? So they may not “flip” – but what you say, “dead woman walking” could mean they can prove to Bruce that they have enough independent evidence, provable in a court of law, where they could convict her without his input. Thus they’d be able to get information from him about other miscreants.

Pulling the threads now, pulling the threads…

• fleporeblog says:

Thanks 🙏 for clarifying that. Your right and I don’t ever see Bruce flipping on his wife. I think your point that they have enough to charge her with sedition is what will get Bruce to give every single one of them up.

• I wonder how much social media, the dems and news media will be able to cover up and hide from most people. How many other OMG things have they already hidden or down-played so much that a good part of the country has no clue or doesn’t think it matters even now. I was surprised when NBC reported ONCE that the terrorist training camp for children in NM was run by a moslem, I wonder how many people comprehended that.

• Bubby says:

Fle I pray you’re right. But will there really be convictions in a court district that voted 96% for Hillary? The msm in collusion with Democrats will downplay, challenge, report the charges as being from partisan hacks, trumped up so to speak, a Republican witch hunt. Will the jury vote for nullification? Remember the OJ trial? It only takes one wacko Democrat to get a hung jury. From what I’ve seen so far the Democrats are totally unhinged in their hatred for President Trump and all Republicans. I don’t want to be a wet blanket but our legal system has become so politicized that getting convictions of long term Federal Government Democrat bureaucrats will be a mountain to climb. I hope I’m proven wrong because to me they’re all guilty as hell!

• Bubby says:

I guess my point is that too many on this site are celebrating/equating upcoming, anticipated indictments with convictions. If Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen from Memphis,Tennessee says we should give the Purple Heart to FBI’s Peter Strzok after his frightful, unnerving testimony, how are similar thinking Democrats on a jury going to vote to convict? Will overwhelming evidence of illegal acts overcome partisan Democrat beliefs that the ends justifies the means? I have my doubts.

• fleporeblog says:

Bubby the Prosecutor in this case is working out of Utah. The cases will be heard there. Remember that is where the NSA database warehouse sits.

• Bubby says:

Fle thanks. I knew that Huber was out of Utah but didn’t realize the Federal Courts there would be where the indictments would be filed. I had assumed the indictments would all be in Washington DC and NYC. Nor did I know that the NSA database is there as well. Again thanks. I’m getting ready now for some convictions! I’ll stop posting now that I have been exposed to knowing so little. Lol!

• Hank Halstead says:

Whoa Nellie!

• yy4u says:

I read all fleporeblog’s posts with interest as I’m sure so do most of us here.

What I’d add is that my guess is that there are a lot of “deals” being made behind the scenes.

Both Dem AND Repub denizens of the swamp are trying to see how they can get this toothpaste back into the tube with the minimum of destruction to the “system”. Dems are in a CYA mode whereas Republicans who have less A to cover are working to salvage what they can of the swamp in which they’ve nestled in so comfortably.

Dems don’t much care if the country implodes. If they’re not in power, to H with the country anyway. Repubs do, however, as does POTUS.

We can forget about Hillary and Obama. If they “get” Hillary, she’ll take down Obama and everyone knows what’ll happen if Obama is touched. The blacks will burn the place down. The first African-American president cannot be sullied no matter what he did or didn’t do. So Hillary is off the hook.

That leaves Comey, McCabe, the Ohrs, Page, Strzok — I think Page was smart enough to see she was going to be the fall guy so she CHA by telling the truth. She’ll probably get immunity. Immunity is too late for Ohr. Page will probably bring down Strzok too. Strzok probably covered himself by threatening to take down Comey and McCabe unless he walks which is why he was so arrogant. That or he is psychiatric.

My guess is McCabe is as high up as it will go. The Repubs will be satisfied, promising themselves if they can salvage the swamp and live through 1-2 terms of Trump, all can be gotten back to “normal” as soon as another establishment Republican is in office. That now that they’ve OD’d on cookies, they won’t go near the cookie jar again. Unless Ohr is given immunity, he’s in jeopardy too. Too much of a paper (text) trail. Right now they’re all trying to save Warner (thank you for exposing this Sundance). Can’t have a sitting Democrat senator exposed as colluding with the Russians and others to fix an election.

Anyway, that’s how I see it. Comey is in a little bit a jeopardy — the reason he’s hired Fitzgerald of Scooter Libby/Rod Blagojevitch fame — but I think he also knows too much and isn’t about to fall on his sword for Hillary and Obama.

None of this was supposed to come out. Hillary was supposed to win, the cover up was supposed to be finalized, Rogers would be replaced and nobody’d be the wiser. By the time Hillary finished her first term and had replaced Kaine with Harris halfway through, the country would be the USSA and any election would be just for show anyway. As this one was supposed to be.

• fleporeblog says:

Great 👍 post! They never in their right minds saw him winning. That will be their biggest downfall.

• chuckyschmucky says:

I think the one fly in the ointment of all of your speculation is Trump — he’s a vindictive SOB and I doubt he has any concern about the damage done to the rancid swamp, particularly since he was the primary target of it for two years now. No, I think he’s going to want to go after every SOB who played a role in this, regardless of how far it goes up the chain.

• J B Myers says:

You mean “psychotic”

• nightmare on k st says:

yeah, the Awan Bros and James Wolfe were indicted, charges dropped all the way done to farting in public

• cali says:

This is a must a must read how deep this goes and involves others. This group involved in the GPS Fusion/Steele/Bruce and Nellie Ohr are all known to each other for a long time.

Please read: https://Apelbaum.wordpress.com/tag/Nellie-Ohr

The investigation title in this article is titled “The Mechanics Of Deception”.

The players involved in this coup pre- and after election have attempted to hide their identity. Take a close look at Nellie Ohr’s avatar using a symbol that is quite frankly shocking.

• Covadonga says:

Excellent points.

Nellie Ohr is a dead woman walking. Her hands are in all the cookie jars. She will be testifying at a later date. Ole Bruce is going to want to protect Nellie at all cost.

I hope these investigators and prosecutors really figure out the hidden hierarchy correctly, and make wise decisions concerning whom to prosecute harshly, whom to let plead down to lesser charges, and whom to let skate in exchange for testimony against co-conspirators.

As Viktor Suvorov pointed out in his books on Soviet military intelligence, one’s rank in the outward world (i.e. the cover identity) is typically unrelated to one’s rank in the performance of one’s duty (the clandestine role.) He insisted that this was as true of Soviet “illegal” networks as it is of the Mafia.

Example 1:
        The Rosenbergs had a long-time associate and accomplice who worked at Los Alamos as a technician. Since Rosenberg was a scientist, and the other guy was a lowly technician, prosecutors focused on Rosenberg and his wife, who ultimately got the death penalty. The tech largely skated.

But anti-Communist historians now theorize that the tech was actually the boss of the cell in the eyes of the Soviets, and the most guilty member in reality.

Example 2:
        In the Walker spy ring, iirc, it was a Navy petty officer and his Navy sailor son who were sent to prison. But the petty officer had a relative who was a commissioned officer, a Lt. Cmdr. I think, who had a lot more time in the Navy than either of the defendants. With a much higher rank, he had access to proportionately more sensitive secrets, and had joined the service much earlier. He was never suspected by prosecutors (at least publicly,) and went on with his life.

But, again, experts now surmise, based on various data, that he was the founding member and ringleader, and had in fact recruited the smaller fish who went down for the crimes.

So our government does not have a sterling record in espionage trials. The true structure of Communist clandestine networks seems to elude American prosecutors.

Diana West calls dear old Bruce’s trophy bride the “woman in the middle”.

Nellie’s time in the Soviet Union, her notorious ability to enter the closed Soviet archives for academic research, her Ph.D. in Russian history, her Russian language skills, her CIA analyst chops, and, of course, her ham radio license, may very well mark her out as holding a much higher position in this ring than most suspect.

And, as Ms. West has pointed out, Steele and others have been strangely mum in regard to Nellie’s name when they offered testimony before congressional committees, even when discussing matters in which we now know she is implicated.

This has served to keep the Ohr woman somewhat in the shadows relative to her co-conspirators. But lying to Congress, even by omission, is a crime. So the fact that those who may be indicted for their roles in this affair are willing to risk that may indicate, far from a minimization of her role, that other ring members are willing to fall on their swords to protect a superior.

• wmingpt says:

Let’s hope. Where is Sessions, I like to think he is keeping a low profile for a reason.

• farrier105 says:

Sessions is recused and since he was part of the Campaign that is under investigation for possible collusion with Russia to influence the outcome of the election, Sessions is doing nothing.

• G. Combs says:

Sessions is doing nothing in regard to SPYGATE…. Otherwise ALL bets are off.

There are TWO interesting developments:

The Clinton Foundation case was reopened late last year. It’s being investigated by Little Rock FBI S/As.

More recently:
          Mystery DOJ 757 spotted at Little Rock Airport sparking hopes that DOJ HQ finally is moving against Clinton Foundation

AND
          h t tps://truepundit.com/mystery-as-doj-load-it-with-boxes-documents/

AND
          h t tps://truepundit.com/mystery-deepens-as-doj-two-round-trips-in-48-hours-loaded-with-boxes-docs

⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️
          MEANWHILE IN NEW YORK…
          Thegrandprognosticator said on August 9, 2018 at 3:32 pm

“….Since becoming Trump’s attorney on April 20th, I have rarely seen a man with as much confidence as Giuliani projects day after day in media interviews. You can fake confidence once in a while, but not every day. Giuliani knows that he has a hand that cannot lose.
          Giuliani was Trump’s closest confidant (outside of direct family) during the campaign season. Trump gets inaugurated and Giuliani disappears for 15 months? Come on man! Every month or two I would try to find out what he was up to. Radio silence / witness protection program. For a man who is a media whore, I found it very odd for him to disappear like this. The joke in New York when Rudy was mayor was that the most dangerous spot in NYC was the space between Giuliani and a microphone. What was he up to for 15 months?
          My theory is that Giuliani was gathering ALL of the details of the Deep State coup attempt until the time was ready to deliver the knockout blow. He was basically doing private investigative work for President Trump for 15 months under the radar.”

Someone else mentioned cancer treatments but also said Rudy looks mighty healthy for that.

Tiana adds: “President Trump assigned Rudy Giuliani to head the cybersecurity effort in Jan. 2017…”

Don’t forget Weenie Wieners laptop. It is very likely that Rudy and a handpicked crew have access to the copy made by the NYPD.

HERE is a KEY FACTOID!

“Security clearances are not mandated for the President, Vice President, Members of Congress, Supreme Court Justices, or other constitutional officers,” a recent Congressional Research Service report explains. “The criteria for election or appointment to these positions are specified in the U.S. Constitution, and except by constitutional amendment, no additional criteria (e.g., holding a security clearance) may be required.”

In fact, the security clearance system itself is an expression of presidential authority. Its scope and operation are defined in an executive order (EO 12968), and its terms can be modified by the President at will.

And if the President wished to grant access to classified information to a family member, for example, there would be no legal barrier to doing so.….

• anthonydog says:

Looking for that squirrel…the one who stole his nuts.

• Ventura Highway says:

I can’t imagine him not holding the Trump card in all of this. He doesn’t suffer fools lightly.

• DanO64 says:

He didn’t get to be a VSG on luck or by reacting to situations as they arise. A VSG controls the narrative and the final results. I personally believe candidate Donald Trump found out about the dossier while it was being pedals to the press BEFORE the election. The dossier is proof he was set up all along. Come out it is.

• Raven says:

A VSG controls the narrative and the final results.

The “control” aspect is a very important point IMHO.

POTUS is a businessman and deal maker at heart.
        He knows very well that you can’t win what you can’t control.
        Control is everything.

2. Ziiggii says:

Originally was supposed to go before the HPSCI in Jan of this year… almost 9 months later he answers questions behind closed doors.

Go figure🤨

• Curry Worsham says:

That’s what cooperation looks like.

• The Boss says:

No one scheduled to testify in January actually testified then. Why? Because they were cooperating at the time, and Nunes didn’t want these witnesses in front of the likes of Schiff and Swallwell,

So….in a way you’re right CW.

• The Meemer says:

Two scumbags from deep in the swamp. Out of all of this MUST come a house (and senate) cleaning followed by term limits. Too many of these swamp rats have been there so long and their tentacles run so deep that staying would only provide further corruption. Love how the SDNY is going to throw a bone (albeit a Republican bone) out to try to make their point about corruption. With everything Hillary and the Clinton Foundation have done over the past 25 years and they can’t come up with a single indictment? Take off the blinders. It’s time to flush the entire justice system as well. That will not be easy but it must come to fruition.
        I am amused every time I see a snippet from the MSM about how “Trump is dividing America”, :Trump is a racist”, “Trump is taking us down a road of moral destruction”. That last one is the rich one coming from the MSM. They are so jaded in their beliefs that they cannot see the racism that existed in the Obama administration. Sadly, I think maybe it is time for the NFL to shut down for at least one season until their ruling body decides what the rules are and how to enforce them. They move back and forth faster than a clacker! The NBA and MLB don’t seem to be having the same problem and their ratings don’t seem to have suffered for it. Difference is they set a policy and are sticking with it. NFL makes a policy, changes the policy, suspends the policy, sticks their finger in the air then up their derriere, and then punts. Goodell got his fat package, he doesn’t care about the league, the owners, or the PLAYERS. Looked out for old numero uno and now nothing.
        I hope that before the committee meets, someone will find something to numb the little minds in the heads of Schiff and Swallwell. Those two are gems–bloodstones. Everyone has a little partisanship and bias in them–these two exude it! I trust either of them less than I trust Kim Jung Un and that says something.

3. rumpole2 says:

45,468 sealed indictments
    Is Bruce Ohr one of them?
    Asking for a friend

-R

• Sporty says:

Where are all theses indictments?

• Cathy M. says:

PACER’s website.

• rumpole2 says:

Yeah. Thanks for explaining it again. 🙂

It falls on deaf ears of cult followers though.

• Dutchman says:

• scott467 says:

“Please correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t there other reasons, like in cases involving minors? Thought I read that.”

__________________

Until or unless ANYBODY can prove anything beyond ‘just trust me’, it’s just circular confirmation bias, where everybody sees what they want to see.

It’s sad, it’s frustrating, it’s pathetic, it’s embarrassing to the human race as a species, but that’s about the size of it.

There are those who presumably make a good faith effort to uncover the truth — which nobody else is trying to, certainly not the professional ‘news’ media — and there are those who say the people making the good faith effort are full of beans.

And then everybody in the middle gets to decide which side’s ‘story’ they want to believe, because neither one can communicate what their position in such a way that anyone besides themselves can understand what they’re talking about.

• scott467 says:

“The person(s) who apparently started that rumor claims to have obtained the info from PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records). Apparently he/she doesn’t understand PACER.”

_________________

That would necessarily include at least 99.9% of the population of the country (and the world), wouldn’t it? I mean, the only people who WOULD understand PACER are the people who have some cause to use it, which excludes nearly everyone who doesn’t have a professional reason for doing so.

So here is a question which is both objective and which everyone could understand: Are there 30,000 to 40,000 sealed indictments, or are there not, and how would anyone verify that?

“Not all sealed court documents are in PACER, and not every sealed criminal case file that is in PACER is an indictment. Many of those sealed criminal cases were/are not indictments.”

__________________

Hmm…. so then even if we verified that there are 30-40,000 sealed indictments (or not), that number would not necessarily include ALL sealed indictments… and of those that it DOES include may not be indictments, just criminal cases. Clearer by the second.

This is so needlessly complicated, it’s as if the people who say they understand it don’t want anyone else to understand it, they just want other people to take their word for it… but isn’t that what the same people complain everyone did by believing a rumor?

“Sealing indictments is routine, done mostly in cases in which the subject of the indictment doesn’t know they’re under investigation &/or about to be arrested.”

____________________

That certainly makes sense. If the “normal” number of sealed indictments is 1,200 for example (which can’t be known because not all sealed indictments are in PACER and of those that ARE in PACER, many are criminal cases and not indictments, and there’s no way to distinguish between the two without visiting the Oracle at Delphi — or something), would a much higher current number not be an indicator — of some kind — that something out of the ordinary was taking place?

If not, why not?

“Also- Search warrants can be sealed & applications/court orders for Title III electronic intercepts (tap phones or log calls coming to or from a phone (“pen registers”/ trap & trace), obtain vehicle tracking devices, read email accounts, etc are almost always sealed. Those are also sealed so as not to alert the suspect(s) that he is under investigation.”

________________

Again, that makes good sense, perfectly reasonable. Since we can’t tell “sealed indictments” from “criminal cases” from “search warrants” from “vehicle tracking devices”, all we can do (apparently) is see the RAW NUMBER (which may or may not include all sealed indictments because not all sealed indictments are logged in PACER).

If the RAW NUMBER, the aggregate, the total, regardless of make-up (indictments vs. criminal cases vs. search warrants) is exponentially HIGHER than normal, would that not indicate SOMETHING unusual is going on?

“PACER’s website.

________________

It’s a pay website, you have to register, and presumably one would then have to learn how to use it, and taught to understand what they’re seeing. So that link is as practically useful to the uninitiated as the black obelisk was to the monkeys at the beginning of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

• Johnny Bravo says:

Now that makes a great deal of sense Scott👍

• pgroup says:

Correction (I think). Last time I used PACER professionally, it was a free paysite that charged 7 cents per page for viewing documents. The account is registered so that a monthly bill can be sent to you (the honor system). If the number of pages to be charged is less than 10 dollars, the charges are waived.

This is the ONLY record of court filings. The clerk’s office no longer keeps paper copies and all court business is done over the internet (except FISC). Interestingly, the clerk’s office will accept paper filings for self-represented persons but the papers filed go immediately to be scanned and once scanned, they get shredded (usually before the filer can exit the building).

The system is very robust, the help line is actually helpful, and judges don’t have to sign every document, allowing their senior assistants to write and file the orders. Whether the judges review every order before it’s filed is a piece of secret info that y’all ain’t worthy to know. 🙂

Hope this helps.

• scott467 says:

“This [PACER] is the ONLY record of court filings. The clerk’s office no longer keeps paper copies and all court business is done over the internet (except FISC).”

_______________

Certainly makes it easy for someone with the right connections and enough money to either hack the system and delete a court filing from the computer, or have an insider do it for you.

Who would ever know?

Not that our ‘system’ has any susceptibility to widespread, systemic, decades-long corruption, or anything like that, at all, whatsoever.

I’m just sayin’, you know, it would be possible, if there were any dishonest people in the world, which fortunately, there aren’t…

• scott467 says:

“Interestingly, the clerk’s office will accept paper filings for self-represented persons but the papers filed go immediately to be scanned and once scanned, they get shredded (usually before the filer can exit the building).”

________________

It IS interesting, and it goes much deeper than most people realize, and in a way, it is the key, eventually, to reclaiming our Republic.

Common Law is the foundation of all.

What has been built on top of it, the entire system of legalities and statutes and codes and all the other baloney — which we must then be deceived into ‘consenting’ to, because it is NOT the Law of the Land — may have the appearance of ‘law’, but it is just contractual deception, and since it is based on deception, it’s an invalid contract.

We have the foundation of Common Law. The lawyers and those who enable them have built a Tower of Babel on top of that foundation. We are oppressed, tied down like Gulliver by the Lilliputians, by hundreds of thousands of ‘chains’ of code, and statute and legislation, every last one of which was enacted to either generate revenue or benefit some individual (special interest). NONE of it was to benefit We the People.

Anything which was lawful under COMMON LAW must remain, no matter what system of garbage they erect on top of it. When they enact their garbage statutes and codes, they MUST include a loophole, and backdoor, some means by which to accomplish the SAME objective under Common Law.

Because what was LAWFUL under Common Law, established precedent, cannot be UNLAWFUL by statute or code.

An easy example of this is the ‘requirement’ to have ‘Driver’s insurance’. You will find that you don’t actually have to have insurance, you can obtain a BOND, which is sufficient in lieu of ‘insurance’.

If it was LAWFUL to file actual “papers” under Common Law, then there is no statute or code or other government BS that can UNDO that. They can pass all sorts of codes and statutes and schemes regarding what to do with the case AFTER it is filed, but they cannot prevent you from filing with actual paper — which was and always has been lawful under Common Law.

• scott467 says:

___________________

And this is one of the doorways down the rabbit-hole.

A ‘person’ is a ‘persona’, a representation of the ‘real’, but it is NOT the ‘real’ thing itself. In general practice we conflate the meaning of “person” and the living human being, the Man or Woman, but legally speaking, they are entirely different.

Welcome to Lawyerland — by comparison, “Wonderland” seems sane (and honest).

To a lawyer (or the ‘system’), a corporation is also a ‘person’. Corporations therefore have ‘rights’, curiously enough. Where do those ‘rights’ come from? They had to come from somewhere, either from Man or from God, and God certainly didn’t give any unalienable ‘rights’ to legal fictions, which is what a ‘corporation’ is, something invented by the ancient Romans, as part of their civil law, IIRC.

You will notice that corporation names are always in ALL CAPS on official government documentation. You will then also notice that your NAME is always in ALL CAPS on any government correspondence addressed to YOU, the living man or woman. Or correspondence from your BANK, like your NAME on your checks. ALL CAPS. Are YOU are ‘corporation’?

The government (and your bank) certainly wants to treat you as a ‘corporation’, and you consent to that treatment every time your “Strawman” (the legal ALL CAPS fiction the government created for you) contracts with the government or your bank or any other appendage of the ‘system’. Your driver’s license is a contract. Your Social Security card is a contract. The Birth Certificate your parents signed on your behalf as an infant is a contract. In all of these and many more, all the time, we ‘affirm’ that we are the same as the “Strawman person” (persona, corporation, legal fiction) the government wants us to believe we are, for purposes of control.

So there is much intentional confusion about ‘rights’ vs. ‘benefits and privileges’, and much intentional confusion between what a ‘person’ is, and what a real living Man or Woman is, and the distinctions between them, and between what is ‘legal’ and what is ‘lawful’.

And all of this intentional confusion is used, very intentionally, to confuse and deceive and manipulate and control “us”.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

What is NOT normal is the sheer number of sealed indictments. Normal for a YEAR is around 1000-1200 or so. Looking at the summary, it’s been running at 4000-5000 PER MONTH.

So just “looking in from the outside”, something is definitely up. And the effort, time, and expense involved surely wouldn’t be for parking tickets and the like…

Also, considering the sheer volume, there might also be some sort of prioritization and necessary sequence involved, such that it will take a while to unroll all of them. And that things must occur in a particular order.

Same as in the systems and database internals world – impatience and ignoring lock-and-release and queueing protocols will get you an irrecoverable deadlock. And I think that is also why things are going more slowly than the “hypers” would like.

I can’t help but think there’s an awful lot of crud that needs to be fixed in the DOJ and judiciary before this all plays out (or can play out)…

• gawntrail says:

Not knowing much about this, I just spitball with round math. If, each of these are a charge, then with WAG and rounding, you’ve got 1 person with 48000+ charges. 10 with 4800+ charges. 100 with 480+ charges. 1000 with 48 charges.

This mental exercise leads me to wonder what the average number of charges are per person under seal normally. But, I could drive myself nuts with the calculations. I would be willing to bet money there are 200-500 people charged in those sealed items with a majority of them accumulating 1-10 charges each. But, I’m sure there are a select few with 50+ due to the various different infractions us layman can point to. Usually you hear multiple charges against someone we’ve never heard of.

As a side note, I don’t think we’re looking at show trials either. I have a strong feeling whatever is charged, there is ample black and white hard evidence to support convictions.

So to satisfy my sense of right and wrong, and to keep it simple in my layman’s mind I see a pretty stout number of people getting some serious charges read against them.

It will be a reckoning that should satisfy even the most bloodthirsty amongst us….me included.

• Cathy M. says:

Per one of the linked charts being circulated-

HeShe conflates all “Court Proceedings” as “Indictments” in their Header.

Header on the linked chart:

“Sealed Indictments: 10/30/17 through 1/26/18“

But the small print at the bottom of the document states:

“* The numbers represent new sealed court proceedings filed in U.S. Federal District Criminal Courts during the periods listed and include criminal charges and search warrants.”

A new court proceeding does not necessarily mean a new case or a new indictment.

================
          Here’s just 2 operations with multiple defendants whose indictments, at some point, were likely under seal. They would also generate many search warrants also under seal & that would be added in PACER.

National Health Care Fraud Takedown Results in Charges Against 601 Individuals Responsible for Over $2 Billion in Fraud Losses

“In FY 2017, DHS’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement Homeland Security Investigations (ICE/HSI) initiated 833 human trafficking cases, resulting in 1,602 arrests and 578 convictions, and identified 518 victims of human trafficking.”

• Either way…from what I understand is that the 45,000 number is well above normal in ANY case.

• andy says:

Lionel nation said anyone with an account can put up a ‘sealed indictment’ for 9.99$

• scott467 says:

“Asking for a friend”

That’s my favorite part — laughed out loud! 😁

• Tonawanda says:

“Asking for a friend” used to mean asking about personally embarrassing information but attributing the question to a “friend” in an attempt to fool others into thinking the embarrassing information has nothing to do with the asker.

People would say it as a humorous bit of SELF-deprecation, while also making fun of people who used it as a subterfuge without understanding that the subterfuge was transparent.

Now people say “asking for a friend” whenever they are asking for any sort of information under any sort of circumstances, regardless, but specifically under circumstances which could NOT be construed as personally embarrassing to the asker.

This makes me wonder, what is the point nowadays of saying “asking for a friend”?

I am genuinely puzzled. At first I thought people were saying the phrase reflexively without understanding the implications of the phrase or knowing what it means, similar to how people reflexively use “begs the question” without having any idea what “begs the question” means.

So the perfectly good and highly useful phrase “begs the question” has been universally degraded into the superfluous fancy-sounding substitute for the more mundane but perfectly adequate phrase “raises the question.”

But unlike “begs the question,” the phrase “asking for a friend” doesn’t seem to be substituting for anything (that I can see). IOW, it seems (to me) to be meaningless.

“Asking for a friend” is used almost routinely nowadays, almost as if everyone is obligated to use it, so it must have taken on some substitute meaning for the original meaning, but it is a puzzle (to me) what that meaning is.

I am not asking for a friend.

• I won't back down says:

On the path to enlightenment which is cth

“Asking for friend” means I am guilty but I don’t want admit it out loud so I’ll pretend my imaginary friend is asking the question instead of me.

• Tonawanda says:

As I stated in the beginning of my post.

But I am wondering why it is used when it does NOT have that meaning.

Nowadays it is frequently/exclusively used NOT having that meaning (I am guilty/embarrassed so I will pretend it is my friend).

Enquiring minds want to know!

• scott467 says:

“So if iy does not mean what you say it means (which was the original meaning), what does it mean, and why do people use it, and other people think it is funny?

Enquiring minds want to know!”

_____________________

Very interesting, I hadn’t given it nearly so much thought.

Here is rumpole2’s original post:

………………………………
              “45,468 sealed indictments
              Is Bruce Ohr one of them?
              Asking for a friend

-R”
              ………………………………

From reading many of rumpole2’s posts over the last year-plus, I have concluded that he has a somewhat sarcastic sense of humor (as do I). He is skeptical about all the ‘3D chess’ attributions to what otherwise appears to be bungling or incompetence or purposeful subversion / dereliction of duty (as am I).

I think he is also skeptical about the large number of indictments rumored to be found on PACER. I am unsure either way, and it frustrates me to no end that we (all of us) cannot even agree on what the FACTS are, much less what they MEAN.

It shouldn’t be that way. We might reach different conclusions about what the facts mean, but we ought to be able to agree on what the facts ARE.

In the context of the thread leading up to rumpole2’s post, I assumed that he was being a smartass, provocatively sarcastic, by stating a large number of indictments (which I think he doesn’t believe is true) and then asking a question which no one could know the answer to, i.e., “Is Bruce Ohr one of them?”

It’s like trolling, except he’s one of the CTH regulars, so it’s intended to be funny, which it was (to me). Even though I tend to think there must be a larger than normal number of indictments — though I recognize that is my own ‘confirmation bias’, or wishful/hopeful thinking, for lack of a better expression. There better be a large number of indictments, whether they are listed in PACER or not — or this whole train is coming off the tracks. If there is NOT a large number of indictments, especially to include the highest level criminals (Hussein, Clinton, Soros, et al), then Huber and Sessions will be lucky not to be skinned alive.

Ending with “Asking for a friend” was (to me) a signal, to confirm that he was asking in jest, like a more creative way of explaining that you are being ‘sarcastic’ without using the traditional ‘/sarc’ at the end of one’s post.

I didn’t think for a moment that he was actually ‘asking for a friend’, though I hadn’t really considered your explanation of what it originally meant in ‘Internet parlance’ either.

I just had a vague sense that it was the kind of thing a high school girl would say while writing a letter to ‘Dear Abby’. It was so completely out of character for rumpole2 (who I am also confident is not high school aged or a girl) that it was almost certainly said for humorous effect… because there was not even a remote chance that he was actually asking the question on behalf of a friend.

And if he WAS actually (seriously) asking on behalf of a friend, he would never declare that as an excuse for asking the question… because it SCREAMS “I’m an insecure high school girl”, LOL!

All of which struck me as funny. It’s exactly the kind of thing I would say, to cause someone to laugh, because my sense of humor works that way too.

• Tonawanda says:

OK … TY! “I am being sarcastic” actually does make sense, and now I do not have to wonder!

• scott467 says:

Alternately, it is possible that rumpole2 was mocking the idea of so many indictments, mocking the idea that Bruce Ohr was one of them, and to make the point that he was mocking, end with “Asking for a friend”, mocking the people who use that expression AND as a ruse to effectively say “Hey, don’t get upset with ME for stirring the pot, I’m just asking for a friend“.

He knows that nobody will believe he his asking on behalf of a friend, it’s just another tweak, yanking the reader’s chain, so to speak.

All of which is hilarious (to me) and works just as well for an explanation as ‘sarcasm’.

It probably works on other levels / interpretations too, but what they all have in common is that the message is rooted in humor. It’s poking fun, in several directions, any one of which my ‘hit’ a ‘target’, depending on the reader and how seriously he (or she) takes him (or her) self 😁

• 813.52 says:

Yeah . . . but it still always sounds funny.

• vexedmi says:

We’re going to need a lot more GITMO’s!

• farrier105 says:

I emailed PACER about that. Those are sealed CASES, not indictments. Sealed cases can be criminal cases, CIVIL cases (lawsuits–not indictments), bankruptcies (no indictments), appeals court cases (both criminal and civil), and cases involving minors (always sealed). To find indictments in that system would cost a prohibitive amount of money, and you couldn’t look at them. Sealed indictments are SECRET. By adding SEALED lawsuits, SEALED bankruptcies, and SEALED appeals court cases, the number is significantly inflated, although there is a chance it is still comparatively large to previous years. We just can’t know what is behind the number, including if anyone in The Swamp is involved in any of them.

PACER is a privately-funded, somewhat antiquated, system that does exactly what lawyers need and that is all. They know what they are looking for so it does not cost them a prohibitive amount to run a search. No one is searching out all the sealed indictments contained in all of those sealed CASES. No one. It would cost too much and take too long. The email is reproduced below.

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 10:31 am
      pacermail (pacermail@psc.uscourts.gov)

Good morning,

The PACER Service Center provides internet access to whatever federal civil, criminal, bankruptcy and appellate case records the courts make available online. We do not maintain a “database” of sealed records, and unfortunately, we have no filter to be able to search for cases or documents by keyword such as “sealed.”
      When a record is sealed by a court, they court does not provide online access to that document, and sometimes they will not even reference the document on the Docket Report for the case in which it is filed.
      Any questions regarding sealed documents should be directed to each individual court. You will find court contact information using the map we provide at https://www.pacer.gov/map.html.

Judi

• farrier105 says:

4. Republicanvet91 says:

Interesting. This tells me it was already planned, and just the letter sent yesterday to the DOJ asking for certain officials to testify was simply to warm up for this release.

Either Rosenstein has finally figured out he needs to cooperate, he was convinced, or the timing is right. I lean towards the timing and after being convinced. Get some closed door briefings, have some public hearings, then begin the indictments. Just before the elections.

Politics? Well, the whole coup was a political move, which the media will conveniently ignore.

• davidb says:

It took Rosey 8 months to comply. Did the House threat of Rosey’s impeachment play a part? Doubt it. Ohr works for Rosey.

• Republicanvet91 says:

I don’t think it was as much Rosey looking at impeachment as Rosey protecting Rosey once he saw where things were headed.

I don’t know that he is on the hook for anything other than signing off on a FISA without reading it. Perhaps he decided he needed to cut his losses.

• Hmmm... says:

If supposedly non partisan DOJ officials are arrested for breaking the law then the only way their arrest could be political is if they were breaking the law in order to achieve a political end. Of course the media would ignore that but it is inescapable logic that any accusation of their investigation or arrest as being political is an explicit acknowledgement that they were abusing their powers for political purposes. I await eagerly the twisted logic that the media will use to deflect away from that!

• Republicanvet91 says:

If the indictments start hitting in the next few weeks, you can bet the left will be screaming about it all being a distraction from Trump facing obstruction charges.

…and their are enough shockingly ignorant leftist voters that will believe them.

The only thing that might stop them in their tracks is a Comey like press briefing each and every time a high level official is indicted. Rather than exonerating the perp, their indictment is announced and the charges in such a detailed manner, it gives the media nowhere to turn.

• Geoff Goedde says:

Just think! Rosie & crew are spending untold tax dollars trying to hide, obfuscate, cover up and generally avoid oversight. And the amount they can spend is unlimited; because it’s not their money. And we, the taxpayers, can do nothing about it. Just like Mueller’s witch hunt.

• ladypenquin says:

One can always hope that some of the so-called media “giants” are indicted as well.

5. MagaKathryn says:

Trey Gowdy said in a Fox News interview that he knew of the text messages between Ohr and Steele since the fall of 2017. What the heck is wrong with Republicans? President Trump needs to just start declassification – massive declassification!

• Rex70 says:

Not “shooting” until he sees the whites of their eyes…as close to September/the end of summer as he can get before he lights that fuse–I am guessing and hoping.

• JX says:

Another possibility would be the typical Republican behavior: a pillow fight to make it look like they’re doing something. In reality they want the public to lose interest and the issue to fade away.

• Rhoda R says:

If they wanted that they would have released the Ohr memos 9 months ago – they’d be dead and buried by now if they’d released them earlier.

• Rex70 says:

Always a possibility with Republicans. For sure–BUT I have a little more faith in Congressmen like Meadows, Ratcliffe, and other Freedom Caucus members. I am thinking positive but with not terribly high expectations.

• Katherine McCoun says:

A Pillow Fight…love that! Busy but ineffective and weak. Al fir ships and really just a game. Great label

• ladypenquin says:

Had a political activist friend who called what the Republicans engage in – “pretend fighting” – they act like they’re fighting, but it only pretend.

• Hmmm... says:

There were whistleblowers going to the HSCI. I’m almost certain what happened is that Nunes kept the whistleblower info closely held so he could determine if the DOJ was handing over complete information. That’s how he knows that they are shorting him and it also explains why he doesn’t even look at the documents they produce sometimes. He already knows a huge amount but by making the DOJ guess what he already has they are producing stuff he doesn’t have. I was reviewing lots of Nunes comments and actions in light of that theory and it really seems to make a lot of sense.

• Hmmm... says:

This comment by Gowdy as well as Nunes acknowledging that they knew about the Weiner laptop delay in 2016 fit this pattern well. They know but they don’t let the DOJ know that they know so they can wait and see if they will attempt to hide the info that they already possess.

• Rex70 says:

I agree, I believe this…I believe that this patience was required for a few of reasons: 1) to get the main players from the opposition (e.g. Comey, Brennan, Warner) to go all-in with their seditious charade, 2) to flush out the opposition’s “minor” players (Schiff, Wolfe, various leftist media lackeys), and 3) to allow the rest of the country to intellectually arrive where Trump and Admiral Rogers knew this would conclude way back in November 2016. In literary terms, it’s called letting the plot develop–so readers/the audience comprehend the full story. Excruciating but necessary and brilliant. (Hats off to POTUS for demonstrating such patience while drawing such heavy fire. Excruciating but necessary and brilliant.)

• Curry Worsham says:

Agree!
            POTUS is nothing if not patient.

• DanO64 says:

You mean like it was PLANNED? Just ask N.

• Tonawanda says:

The idea that Trump is playing any degree of chess, whether used favorably or in disparagement, has always been a poor analogy (although Trump does make certain “moves” where the analogy is applicable).

“Plot development” is the perfect analogy. Trump sees the big picture, and understands the huge benefit of letting things play out. Like the author, he knows where this is all going to wind up.

The chess analogy is just irrelevant to what Trump is doing, except in the limited sense that he can see farther ahead than most people.

But the plot development analogy is perfect because it is based on Trump’s almost miraculous understanding of human nature and the consequences of human action.

• Rex70 says:

Not chess, no chess analogy there; poker–high-stakes, world-class poker with many players at the table. Trump holds four aces (since the 11/16 face-to-face with Adm. Rogers) and is just patiently sitting at the table, letting the ante build, and watching/learning how other players bluff…knowing he has the winning hand the entire time but waiting for the game to progress for maximum effect/the biggest take. Call time is when everyone else has to lay their hands on the table and he does his. Can’t beat his four aces–declassification, the revelation of the truth he has known for almost two years–but a wise poker player who’s dealt a winning hand and who is going to have to sit for another game or two with the same players knows to be patient, holding his poker face while patiently observing how the others bluff and to bait the others into going all-in to raise the ante. It’s a great sport, and I am saying millionaire-to-billionaire, world class businessman Trump–though brand new to politics–is quite the political poker phenom.

Thanks–the plot development analogy applies, too, but it isn’t interactive like poker, and POTUS Trump sure does and does enjoy the interactions. His trolling of his opponents is as masterful as is his poker face and has made it a keystone of his style of play; much more entertaining for him–which I’m sure is the #1 reason why he does it–as it is for us/his supporters–which is probably the #2 reason why he does it. A skilled author, for sure, but a much better competitor…absolutely.

• Tonawanda says:

Even better!

The issue of “why has nothing happened?” (inaccurate in itself) has generated a large segment of bitter Trump supporters who are quite certain all is a Deep State snare and a delusion.

Part of reason for the persistent and insistent negativity (IMO) is the failure to conceive of a reasonable explanation for “nothing” happening.

For some reason the brilliance/genius of Trump (to over simplify) is not a plausible answer for some folks.

I guess it doesn’t make any difference, except to the extent the sometimes hysterical negativity might start having a negative effect (for instance, in the upcoming elections, by convincing people it is not worth voting, nothing has changed).

But it does make me realize that the reasons I voted for Trump, love Trump and support Trump are different and maybe very different for the reasons other folks have.

• Rex70 says:

With you on all of that…100%. And now we wait. And pray (Psalm 35 for POTUS, every day).

• Coldeadhands says:

The 🦁 has been coping with the Mob, the Government (am I repeating?) and Unions (am I repeating?) for virtually his entire career as a developer in the most competitive market in the world. If that triumvirate couldn’t stop him and if Hillary and all the opposition in the primary couldn’t stop him, I wouldn’t count him out in taking down this set of criminals.
                  We all know his list of trade and economic killers? He certainly has another list of killers to deal with these.
                  I’m also reassured that above all 🦁 is the final word on who does what.
                  🦁 will exact his revenge for both himself and the 🇺🇸 and it will likely be a work of art.

• Jake says:

Sundance and others have stated the President needed to educate the public plus get some conservative Justices approved and in place before moving in for the kill. Bringing cases to Liberal Justices just wouldn’t be smart or fruitful.

• farrier105 says:

Why?

• Concerned says:

Allot of time is being used to constantly squeeze the Deep State in order to reveal information that should already be available for the asking from sources like the NSA, Obama’s PDBs, Whistleblowers, etc.

So why, put yourself or the country through such a process? Create a commission to identify and prosecute the conspirators based on the available information.

• Tattoo De Plane says:

There are also trials underway. Remember Mueller’s indictments. Manafort’s is first. Others have been delayed.

McCabe is in the middle of this. He worked with Ohr and Steele for many years, and he protected Deripaska.

One case that figured prominently was the Iranian hostage case. The Iran deal figures prominently in this. It was the driving force behind Uranium One. Hillary shut down the hostage release Deripaska bankrolled, $25 million.

The person running the case? Robin Gritz. McCabe harassed her, and Flynn defended her. “First we f*ck Flynn. Then we f*ck Trump.” Flynn awaits sentencing, and McCabe has a criminal referral from IG.

• Clinteastwood says:

Oh, we can’t do that (reveal that the NSA has been spying on everyone). That just wouldn’t be acceptable………in fact, keeping that secret is the only reason 95% of those in power in D.C. haven’t been perp walked already. Have to keep up this kabuki, ya know?

• Steve says:

T.I.M.I.N.G

6. margarite1 says:

There must be something I’m missing. Rosenstein recommends that POTUS fire Comey and then he appoints Muller to go after POTUS for obstructing justice for firing Comey.

Is this correct? If so, why is Sessions allowing this expensive and destructuve charade to continue?

• rumpole2 says:

47D chess move… pretty standard.

• davidb says:

Perhaps they are ALL dirty. Trump is holding back for some reason and I doubt that he is doing it for political posturing/timing, as others believe he is doing. I do believe he will declassify things when he Needs right after he gets his SCOTUS pick confirmed, because thats where this is all going to end up. IMHO.

• Republicanvet91 says:

I’ve thought about why he was holding off as well, and can only conclude he has done so in order for as much evidence to be gathered as possible against many of the players, including Mueller.
          What Rudy said yesterday seems to fit. He was pretty pointed in saying things would blow up on Mueller, which suggests they have the evidence they need to finally move forward.

Without that evidence, and without the public knowing more detail on how corrupt things have been, it would have been easy for RINO’s to let Trump swing in the wind once the left started screaming obstruction if Trump moved too soon.

• ladypenquin says:

David, not sure why you say it will end up in SCOTUS, but I do think the SCOTUS confirmation is critical and must come first – why? Because some of the players who might be taken “out” are from our side. McCain, Rubio, Burr are just a few names that come to mind. We need their votes for SCOTUS. OTOH, the Dems have a few in this putrid pot, but their people never quit, and ours do…

• Jake says:

Excellent point….. I guess that’s why the Kavenaugh hearings are scheduled for early September. I had thought the same thing a while back but haven’t heard many others state the obvious especially about Burr and McCain.

• farrier105 says:

Sessions has to let it happen as he recused himself. I don’t think Rosenstein’s behavior in the hiring of Mueller falls under the recusal, but since Mueller was hired to investigate the campaign in which Sessions was intimately involved, he stays out of it.

47D Chess. 64 D Chess. 4D Chess are attempts to explain the inexplicable.

• Jan Phillips says:

Margarite, one theory is that Rosenstein became furious with our President because he publicly released Rosenstein’s memo, recommending he fire Comey, and that Rosenstein appointed Mueller as a way to get back at Trump.

• Curry Worsham says:

Well, they’re either very dumb or very smart.
      I’m going with smart.
      Genius, even.

• Is the premise of the second question correct?

At 10min40sec of the video, Joe DiGenova mentions that Huber, Sessions man, has been busy. DiGenova has been a critic of Sessions in the past…however, DiGenova, who has been pretty angry in interviews, was in unusually good spirits during this interview.

• farrier105 says:

And Rosenstein did not recuse himself despite being an interested party in all the transactions noted.

7. SR says:

PTrump wouldn’t MOAB before SOTUS vote or sometime in middle of Sept. Most of the people are not like us and have short memory so hit most just before election.

8. Rex70 says:

Go get him, Rep. Ratcliffe–my favorite Rep, especially since the Strozk Congressional testimony. Light this seditious bastard up. Then reload…more must be coming down the pipe.

9. Pyrran says:

Everything behind closed doors. I hate this. I want it revealed to the public, every dirty lie, every crooked bureaucrat, every power hungry politician, every scheming foreign country, all out in the open for all to see. Only with a visible purge will this concentrated evil ever be truly eradicated.

• lizzyp says:

I am taking some comfort from this being a joint committee, rather than just the SSCI. I don’t trust anything the Senate Intel committee does or says.

• Curry Worsham says:

Closed doors is where things get done.
      Designated questioner.
      No grandstanding.
      Serious business.

• The Meemer says:

Don’t worry. Schiff will come out and give us a recap of exactly what was NOT said in the hearing. He will “schifft” it to make the Democrats look good but, at this point, he has no where near enough ground to shift on!

• Gab4me says:

Schiff will NOT be in the closed door hearing because he is not on either the House Judiciary Committee nor the House Oversight Committee.

• Steve says:

Closed doors is where the action happens. Think about it. If you’re a Swamp Creature, the Behind Closed Doors stuff freaks you out. You KNOW something is going on, but you don’t know what. There are rumours but NO leaks. You tell yourself that Agent Smirk did a great kiss off job in front of the cameras, but then ask yourself what the hell is going on with Lisa Page. In this play, all the key stuff is going on off-stage. Look for the blank spaces where nothing is being leaked – What is Huber up to? What are those sealed indictments? What did Lisa Page say? That is where the action is taking place and the fascist left knows it and is terrified. The doors will be flung open with DJT is good and ready.

10. Donna in Oregon says:

Should not be closed. This is not a transparent system.

11. joeknuckles says:

Is somebody going to ask him why he is married to John Podesta?

12. SR says:

By now all the actors and high level DC folks know what happened and is happening. For some it’s not a big deal as it’s their job to protect swamp from PTrump.

• 🍺Gunny says:

SR

Yep, the cat is out of the bag now. Many reporters are now all over it. All the Congress people know the secret is out.

As you and Fle stated, all they can do now is try to protect the swamp’s interest.

But now they must be very careful. Because of all that is known they can no longer say “Oh nothing to see here”

That is what is so comical about Gowdy saying: “Oh I knew this a long time ago”

The President, his people, and a bunch of reporters are on the attack now.

Should be an exciting fall.

13. rumpole2 says:

It’s always good to get more testimony before Congress, whether secret or open, it always advances the probe, if only a tiny bit. By this time next year there should be some real progress towards A REPORT!

• scott467 says:

Or at least a scheduled release date announced for a report — a date which can be delayed and moved back four or five times in 3-month increments.

It’s like government playing 3-card Monte 😁

• rumpole2 says:

But once “The Report” is out it can be “reviewed” and recommendations made, perhaps even a letter outlining criminal referrals. That process has NOT resulted in any indictments yet, but we live in hope. The trials will no doubt take yet more years, but in the end there may even be a guilty verdict..in some cases… perhaps.

• nimrodman says:

I’ll wager there’ll be admissions that “mistakes were made” (TM)

And admonishments that “we must ensure that this never happens again” (also TM)

• farrier105 says:

That is what usually happens. If they back off to this across the board, and claim Trump was victimized by Russians, it might just end with that. There were hints at that at one time from Clapper, justifying using informants on the campaign, and Hillary accusing the Russians of destabilizing us by victimizing the Trump campaign. Maybe they will go with that if Trump decides not to run for a second term. Who knows what will happen?

• Steve says:

I think DJT is WAY beyond reports. “Reports” are like giving Adolf a parking ticket for the Holocaust. I’ve heard that a lot of the new construction jobs are due to the Gitmo Enlargement Project.

• farrier105 says:

I watched that Periscope, too.

• gda says:

Speaking of Reports, Sara Carter said last night that the IG Report Pt3 would not be out until next year.

Joe DiG says the “process” of declassifying the FISA warrant (& other documents?) has started.

Rudy says ‘Kaboom” for the Mueller team.

So two out of three this month? Not bad.

14. Mike says:

Time to give a little love to Meadows, Goodlatte, Gowdy, Nunes, Gaetz, Desantes, Jordan, and Grassley.
    They are fighting.

Sorry, still waiting for Sessions, and Wray. Still believe RR is part of the coup. I have lost confidence in Horowitz. He failed to subpoena Strzok/Page gmail coms and it looks like he made NO effort to get FBI departmental coms from Comey, McCabe, Ohr etc, etc, etc. Also his “conclusions” contradicted his investigative findings of fact. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT. So I’m not holding my breath that his next report also won’t be a JOKE.

If the “Justice” department won’t indict McCabe for leaking and lying, I have zero confidence they will indict anyone (unless the “justice department” thinks they can hurt Trump.) Until they indict SOMEBODY, there is NO incentive for any of the rats to cooperate.

Still we are making progress. The truth is coming out.

15. I won't back down says:

I think the timing of all of this will coincide with a looming government shutdown. Dems will be too busy grousing about that to have any energy to deflect criticism and heat on the DOJ/FBI corruption. Let’s hear it for reform!

• scott467 says:

“I think the timing of all of this will coincide with a looming government shutdown. ”

__________________

A government shutdown is the perfect time to arrest all the senators and congressmen who have participated in the treason cabal and/or any other personal or organized crime.

Though it appears that they COULD be arrested while Congress was in session:

………………………………
      Constitution for the united States of America, Article I, Section. 6:

The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.
      ………………………………

It would be much easier and discreet with less opportunity for national press to insinuate themselves, to arrest all these dirt-bags simultaneously in their home towns.

16. Bing says:

I guess since Ohr is still an employee of the DOJ that means Ohr will have a DOJ attorney telling him he can’t answer the questions, rather than an FBI attorney.

• Concerned says:

I will find it more interesting to see how his wife is being protected since she may likely be a CIA employee.

• Bing says:

Valid point. I’m interested in Nellie’s testimony also. I thought the CIA internal secret rules and regulations allow all CIA employees to lie, even to congress, with immunity. Nellie is probably safe without council unless she tells the truth. 😉

• Concerned says:

Mr Ora, were you involved in an effort to overthrow the President. I have been advised by council not to reply. Mrs Ora the same question for you. The rules of the CIA do not permit me to answer this question.

It’s hard to see, how this will work out well.

• scott467 says:

Perhaps you don’t ask questions you don’t already know the answer to.

And you don’t know the answer to the questions unless you already have the evidence.

In which case the hearings are not about eliciting information. They may be perjury traps, they may be publicity stunts, they may be delay/stalling maneuvers, they may be a lot of things.

But the one thing they are not about, is getting answers, or to the bottom, of anything.

• Dick_Turpin says:

Lying is their stock in trade.
          That’s why so many of them become confused between reality and fiction or fantasy the longer they remain in the company.

17. Concerned says:

At times we have discussed the possibility that more than one version of the FISA warrants have been created. In order to mislead the Target audience.

Let’s suppose, that the sign-offs we saw on the last FISA warrant regarding Carter Page was once such example. Could it be, that the sign-offs were intentionally left, in order to miss lead?

18. Lester Smith says:

Roman’s 12:21 don’t be overcome by evil overcome evil by good. This is a crusade to safe our nation. We must get out and vote, we must be vigilant and we must demand the RNC have observers at all voting stations. The Democrats will mobilize their base the walking dead, the illegals, the prisoners and the file 13 for republican votes. We shell overcome God please the president and good please America.

• The Meemer says:

Amen to that! This election will have voter fraud the likes of which have never before been seen. It is up to all of us to be vigilant and present. Someone needs to count the number of people who actually enter each polling site. We cannot have the dead, the illegal, the criminal voting. No more can we tolerate those who get a “bag” for a vote.
      Speaking of which, why do we allow people to take marked sample ballots into the polling sites? If, as a voter, you cannot remember who you choose to mark on a ballot, then you have no business with a ballot. I have also heard that there are poll “workers” who accompany voters into the polling sites and show the voter exactly where to mark the ballot. This should never be allowed. Now that is voter fraud!

19. Cankles Clinton says:

I miss the Demosocialist off the subject rants on immigration, etc., that one get’s with an open hearing.

20. Critical Mass says:

Wonder if Bruce can keep both his oars in the water. Nellie must be getting nervous.

21. TomR,Worc,MA,USA says:

More theatre ,…. great. Ho Hum.

22. TomR,Worc,MA,USA says:

More theatre ,…. great.

23. HHC - 2nd 16th says:

Where does Judge Collyer “fit” in this?

24. rmramerica says:

I’m sure there will be DOJ attorneys on each side of him and between them and/or taking the 5th, not much of real substance will be gained. Think the swamp will just stall and wait this out until everyone tires or the Dems win the House and all of this will end. The only way real progress and accountability will happen is if DJT releases all of the classified docs on FISA.

I have always believed there is someone inside the DOJ/FBI who is providing information to the White House. For quite a while. Perhaps they or someone loyal to the country and not the institutions of the DOJ and FBI, could leak the information… Similar to this last batch of leaked docs. If these things don’t happen, I believe this charade will just continue until everyone tires and it blows away. Don’t get your hopes high…

25. bitterlyclinging says:

Ohr will turn taking the Fifth into a high art form.

26. Phil aka Felipe says:

I have one simple question about all those SJW Democrat social media companies, Twitter, FB, You Tube, Google, Amazon, et al:

They are not immune to having their servers being seized with Federal Search Warrants, are they?

27. Chewbarkah says:

All the released info focuses attention on the later stages of the coup, and throws in a little OVD. Look! Red Squirrel! Ask Ohr about the beginnings, not the end.

28. Concerned says:

I don’t want to see any more congressional investigations behind closed doors period. And, I sure don’t want to hear any more tough talk by Congress. I want to see people like McCabe, Page, Strzok and more going to jail. And, I don’t want it to be happening months from now.

And, it’s time to rid ourselves of the people who should not have any kind of security clearances like Yates, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton and more.

29. Concerned says:

It’s just my opinion but, as for the FBI and DOJ, someone needs to put a padlock on the front door of that cesspool. And, to raise the government unemployment numbers, allot.

30. Concerned says:

Nellie Ohr – the “Woman in the Middle” of the FBI/DOJ’s Russia Scandal – Is a Communist Sympathizer and Corrupt Never-Trumper

• pnj01 says:

Thanks for this important background. There is a deep link between the US Left and Putin that is NEVER talked about. Hillary was bought and paid for by Vlad. Disinformation is a specialty of the SVR (i.e., the NKVD and KGB or whatever name the Chekhists are going under in a particular decade).

31. Concerned says:

As usual, Sundance is right and the first to bring it to us.

Bruce Ohr to Appear Before Congress For Closed-Door Interview on August 28

32. Concerned says:

New Evidence Support likelihood that the UK Interfered with the 2016 US Election More Than Russia!

33. Concerned says:

They must be getting close to the truth

GOP Activist Investigating Hillary Clinton’s Lost Emails Found Dead -“Suicide” by Black Plastic Bag?

Ed Note: Who kills themself with a plastic bag over their head? Sleeping pills, gun shot, even poison. But a hav over your head when you could easily rip it off as your lungs start to burn for oxygen? Righttttttt!

34. icthematrix says:

When I saw the timing of the Kavanaugh hearings (right after Labor Day, then the scheduling of Ohr closed session just before, it made sense. Ohr’s Testimony gets recorded, Dems on the panel get confirmation they are really in trouble. There is less potential leverage to use against Brett, knowing the hammers will (hopefully) begin to drop the following week. Announcing indictments of multiple players will have a strong affect on driving the narrative prior to the elections. Actual trials are way off.

35. Firefly says:

Julie Zebrak used to work at the DOJ and vetted Huber.

• ogoggilby says:

“[Page and Ohr] both know full well what organized crime looks and smells like.” Which, I guess, is why they were so good at it. At least until they got caught.

• Firefly says:

Fox guarding the hen house. Ohr was essentially a mentor to Lisa Page under this honors program. They know who they’re hiring- Page was no accident. Bruce Ohr is a big catch – lt hope he sings. Suspect this leads right to the cia Brennan operation. Yates involvement.

They all think they’re the patriots

• Concerned says:

Just My Opinion

Here is my rub, where were these same patriots, as you call them, when people like the Ora’s and Lisa Page were doing their best to suborn the rights, of 60 million Americans.

It’s find to stand up for what you believe in, but where were these same people over the last 8 years. You know the ones, the ones now blocking the “idiotic steps made by Sessions”. If justice is to ever work, it must be equally, applied to all.

Reference extract taken from: https://t.co/JaojyDMp5z
          “For every idiotic step that Sessions wants to take, there will be a room full of career attorneys pushing back. Including long-time career prosecutor Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein as well as his colleague across the hall, Associate Deputy Attorney General Scott Schools.”

• Will either one flip or do they both consider themselves invincible?

36. Lactantius says:

45,468 sealed indictments —- hmmmmm.

The sealed indictment numbers are public. PACER is the access program for US court documents and it provide a simple search for adding up numbers. There is a PACER fee involved, but the search includes rudimentary information on every case. Sleuths using PACER found that in November 2017 there were 4,289 sealed criminal indictments —- that rose to over 9,000 by Jan. 1, 2018 —- by early April, 2018 it stood at nearly 25,000.

Usually an indictment is “unsealed” when the suspect is arrested. Search Warrants are also usually sealed.

Besides the Trump-Russia “collusion” corruption, the DOJ has gone full bore into MS-13 and other gang prosecutions, and focused on illegal immigration and the opioid mess. So, we are stuck having to guess how many of these “sealed indictments” apply to each of the various targeted crimes and how many PACER reported numbers are actually warrants for tracking devises.

All that said, conspiracy theorists are prone to use the highest number possible to help support the theory.

The first point of wisdom is to discern what is false, the second to know what is true. That is how critical thinking works. “45,468 sealed indictments” is a meaningless statement. So, it is first necessary to understand the conspiracy theory and then to assess whether the number is factual in the context of the conspiracy theory. What is true is that no one knows the contextual “causality” of the aggregate number of “45,468 sealed indictments.” In fact, no one knows if that number is even close to accurate. It might be much higher or much lower.

Wiki says that the DOJ had 113,543 employees in 2012 and in 2014, 35,104 of those were in the FBI. So, from a conspiracy theory vantage point, perhaps the entire FBI is under sealed indictment or, perhaps, 40% of the DOJ is under sealed indictment. Or, horsefeathers.

All “radical” groups bring out their opposite “radical” counterparts. Each side feeds off of conspiracy theory and rise to the level of audacious.

Who gets locked up in the high level political game of liar’s poker depends on who controls the rhetoric of what constitutes “social justice” during the fleeting moment the spotlight is on a presumed miscreant. Shrillary Clintoon and her BadBoy Bill are outside the reach of simple justice. They are dried up grifters and too emotionally tied to their acolytes to be much more publicly shamed than they have already shamed themselves.

The ultimate lesson is that high corruption in a republic is rewarded with minimal justice out of fear that the political tide fueled by “social justice” will turn against those who brought the scoundrels down.

• farrier105 says:

There are not 45,468 sealed indictments, but 45,468 sealed CASES (criminal, civil, bankruptcy, minor child, appeals court cases, etc.).

• Lactantius says:

A sealed CASE involves indictments, witnesses and prosecution. That means a Tsunami of court proceedings would have taken place IN SECRET since the Mueller circus began. Excuse the incredulity, but —- it is to laugh. How did they clear the agenda of Federal courtrooms, judges, and stenographers while keeping the news hounds at bay? No, no,no.

When the legitimate analyst examines stuff emanating from the shadow world, the first task is to shovel all of the bullshit aside and come back to it only if his common sense informed by skilled intelligence calls for it. Here’s a clue: a known habit of conspirators is to exaggerate on the low side or the high side of the theory they are promoting. That is because they are selling their stuff to “true believers” and “true believers” crave to be fed what they already believe.

Any semi-skilled skeptic knows when taffy is being pulled.

• farrier105 says:

Not all sealed CASES involve indictments. You do not have indictments in sealed bankruptcies, sealed lawsuits, sealed appeals court cases, etc. Only sealed CRIMINAL cases MIGHT have sealed indictments.

We have had cases, like the Weiner search warrant, remain sealed after the entire case was made public. An indictment can be executed, and thus unsealed, but the case itself remains sealed on PACER for some unknown reason. Those people cannot look behind these numbers to find out the following:

1. What is the exact number of sealed indictments in the judiciary system? PACER makes it clear this number is impossible to nail down in that system.

2. What do the sealed indictments MEAN? To find out what they mean, you have to READ THEM so their contents can be analyzed. However, NO ONE CAN READ SEALED INDICTMENTS. It is illegal to do leak them. Those people assume that only SWAMP PEOPLE are on the sealed indictments, but they don’t really know that. This was stateed to them by way of innuendo only. There is no proof that any of those individuals has been indicted.

37. positron1352 says:

Fep: Love your analysis. Wondering why the FISAS wouldn’t be ordered redacted by November elections. Seems we need the MOAB dropped prior to the mid terms with enough time for genuine investigative journalists to digest. I am sure POTUS know what he is doing….just curious of your view.

38. Gowdy is a deep state shill. He will no doubt be questioning & trying his best to protect the deep state plan, as usual.

39. LannyD says:

I truly believe that we will know this is over when they find the imperial Brennan doing a Clemenza in the bathtube.

40. teeheeman says:

Feeling better about a Sept/Oct “surprise” on the Dems with developments this week. The Ohr(s)/Steele/Simpson thing is REALLY interesting. Whoa Nellie should be in heap big trouble if there is any justice.. And my gut tells me this Wolfe Senate Intel leak is going to play a role in this. That said, there isn’t much time left – less than 90 days……

41. Firefly says:

So Sessions is a coward when PTrump needed him most. DiGenova had an interview today too where he says PTrump can’t stand Rosenstein.

42. Buzz says:

“On advice of counsel I take the 5th Amendment on that question”, over and over and over ……..

43. Concerned says:

Welcome Everyone, Take Our Country

Demographic suicide started decades ago with the destruction of family, of faith, the deviant sexual revolution, moral relativism, and the establishment of cradle to grave daddy-government.

Marlene B., a military wife and mother said, “Isn’t it wonderful that all your ancestors including fathers, husbands, and sons died fighting to keep America free so we can give it away to the third world!”

The globalists have unilaterally decided, without as much as a vote, to open the borders of the developed rich countries and to welcome the flotsam and jetsam of the third world across any developed country’s borders, including ours, in search of generous welfare, free medical care, housing, public education, college education, and food.

Globalist billionaires and corporatists are the arbiters of redistribution of our wealth to the third world and of the forced diversification of the population into an easier controlled mass of humanity, no laws, only those that the globalist elites want to enforce.

Politicians and their mainstream media sycophants falsely repeat that our immigration laws are broken. The truth is that our laws are not broken, they are not enforced.

44. covfefe999 says:

I hope there’s a big dish sucking up all of the radiowaves coming out of Bruce and Nellie’s garage.

• Nice shot……..but do not underestimate the man. Between him and Rosenstein our President is in great jeopardy. When they pounce (when not IF), the GOPe will rush to their defense – not the President’s.

45. Firefly says:

Turns out Glenn Simpson and Fusion GPS have even more ties to the Clinton Crime Family then has been reported by the corrupt media. Simpson’s wife Mary Jacoby worked at the Rose Law Firm, the attorney who represented the Clinton Crime Family during the Whitewater investigation. Amazing how things like this end up all being linked. Mary Jacoby, the wife of Fusion GPS’ Glenn Simpson is also a known Hillary Clinton shill, bashing David Bossie for his “anti-Clinton” political activism, back in the 1990’s.

46. moe ham head says:

and im sure we can expect the whole truth and nothing but the truth ? highly doubt it
    i say “hangem high”