Peter Strzok Testifies To Joint Session of Congress – 10:00am Livestream….

The FBI counterintelligence official at the center of the Clinton and Trump investigations is scheduled to testify today.  FBI Agent Peter Strzok will testify publicly before a joint House Oversight/Judiciary Committee.  Testimony begins at 10:00am EST

House Committee Hearing LinkPBS Livestream LinkFox News Livestream

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2018, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Legislation, Live Streaming, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2,573 Responses to Peter Strzok Testifies To Joint Session of Congress – 10:00am Livestream….

1. beach lover says:

Ut Oh… I knew when he answered that question about the Trump/Russia investigation instead of the Weiner emails, was going to come back to bite him. Thanks there Sheila Jackson Lee for setting this up now to really finally get somewhere!!

2. MouseTHeLuckyDog says:

Just in case people are not paying attention to other things, something else has happened today.
    Stormy has been arrested, effective for prostition, granting sexual favors for money.
    She touched undercover cops in an erotic way during her strip show.

• MaineCoon says:

HAHAHA…a little sting op? Tables turned on Stormy? Now I’ll read this news on the sad person. She herself will now be taken down in the public eye all because of putting herself in the public eye at POTUS’ expense.

• Ziiggii says:

and the charges have already been dropped…

“on-going human trafficking sting” was the reason for the VICE officers being their in the first place.

People on the interwebs going nuts because once again, they claim, /pol was right in that they pegged her as being connected to the NXIVM freaks. I have doubts, but we’ll see…

3. John Doe says:

Wow…CNN is really beating up on Strzok and the bias issues. Even THEY can’t buy into the “I wasn’t biased” BS.

4. TPW says:

Now that question would light the fire…..LMBO……that question would highlight the absurdity of this whole investigation……since you all are not going to ask serious questions let me add just another ridiculous question.

5. andy says:

So did I catch that right? Comey said it was the decision of the agents to change the wording, and strzok just said it was Comey’s decision and strzok executed the change.

6. Trumpismine says:

God help us all!
    Please come home President Trump. The United States of America needs you like NEVER before in our history. Your Patriots awaits

• parteagirl says:

The whole world needs Trump.

• yy4u says:

The USA bailed Europe out in 1918 and 1945 and Katie’s right; we just may have bailed ya’ll out again by voting in Donald J. Trump. Had we voted in Hillary Clinton, ya’ll would be toast!

• TomJ says:

There needs to be a cleaning out of the top levels of the DOJ and FBI en mass. Then a Military tribunal to try all involved with this coup with Treason. A swing execution to follow.

This has become a joke, when we are in the middle of a coup attempt that has been revealed. To let it go on any further puts american lives at risk as there will be a breaking point.

7. das411 says:

Well at least this eliminates once and for all that conspiracy theory that peter swamp i mean strzok was not a real person…doesn’t it?

• Tl Howard says:

Any sane person watching this guy can see the liar he is.
      However, apprx. 1/2 the country doesn’t care and wants him to get away with it IF that helps destroy Trump.

Also, but for a small % of crazies, Dems don’t believe that Trump colluded with Putin. Call anyone you know who says that a liar.

• Dave says:

And of course, collusion is not a crime. Conspiracy, however, is. Lots of that among the dem players. Not among the President’s team. But the average uninformed viewer of fake news doesn’t know, and doesn’t care! And is too lazy to research further!

8. Missouri Al says:

I have to agree with some on this board that Strzok has not cooperated with Horowitz,Huber or anybody else. It’s clear that this guy has not been cowering in some corner fearful when the IG calls for him to testify. That goes for the rest of the rabble involved with this. Preistap,Page,Baker etc.
    Sad that we’re getting a dog & pony show about bias today. I understand that he is not going say anything about ongoing investigations.
    Just looks obvious that ole Pete ain’t scared about meany Horowitz,Huber or any other swamp dweller the DOJ drags out.
    And Sessions is a complete failure as AG.. I would have expected to at least indict Mcabe on a few charges…Hell throw us a bone..we get our MAGA hats thrown off our heads,yelled at,called racists, stupid hillbillies.The SC nominee is somehow going to kill millions.
    Muller is prosecuting who he wants when he wants…has a man in solitary confinement,destroyed a General.
    I guess I’m pissed that this is allowed to go on with no help whatsoever.

9. Deplore Able says:

In recess now. But when they get back, Goodlatte promises Strozk will be asked about the initiation of the Trump investigation.

Strozk will answer: “Based on instruction of the FBI counsel, I will not respond to those questions as they relate to an ongoing investigation.”

What a waste.

I do hope that someone asks Strozk whether he was in London prior to this trip in July, 2016. There has been some suggestion on “Q” that Strozk was in London around December, 2015. If so, why?

10. Cankles Clinton says:

So what happens now? Strzok goes to lunch with all the Democrats?

11. covfefe999 says:

I missed Ratcliffe so am watching him now. At 16:58 in this video:

• covfefe999 says:

Oooh, I’m not done watching Ratcliffe but this is so awesome! I hope everyone watches it.

• Sandra-VA says:

Thanks for posting that! I had already changed the channel… Ratcliffe was excellent!

• MILupper says:

Mr Ratcliffe’s questions set Strzok up, led him on and then using Strzok’s own testimony to the IG drew, quartered and hung him up on a meat hook. Great job congressman.

• 6x47 says:

Strzok is so arrogant he can’t HELP but show it on his face. What a prick.

• TatonkaWoman says:

“…judge for themselves…”. Ok we are Mr. Skunk. We are.

• Paprika says:

What Ratcliffe so delightfully exposes is that Peter Cotton Tale(Tale=intentional Fraudian slip!) says his personal opinion never influenced his professional actions and yet all those ‘personal opinions’ were stated on an official phone while officially on FBI time during an official ‘professional’ investigation.

That, my fine feathered political friends(or is that fiends?), is absolute proof of personal, political, and professional bias in an official investigation no matter how you try to spin it !

But of course, that is only my personal unbiased opinion! But you can’t prove that I have a personal opinion because I’m giving my professional opinion on my personal device and time to my personally favorite political site while professionally spouting political nonsense out of the personal and professional blow hole of my choosing! Makes perfect non politically biased sense, now doesn’t it !?! Otherwise known as personally, politically, and professionally FUBAR!

• I cannot believe the leadership of the FBI & DOJ are so corrupt and contemptuous of We The People. The utter disregard for us, the disdain…. their monumental arrogance. That man actually thinks we’re stupid enough to swallow this load of manure.

12. Mercenary says:

This hearing blow’s Sundance’s theory out of the water of the Cooperation with Horowitz or Huber.

Stzrok is extremely confident, extremely arrogant, and quite sure that he is safe. He does not appear to have even a scintilla of doubt that he is in legal trouble.

• Marygrace Powers says:

…. and Strzok is peeved that he even has to appear before Congress.

• It is also the characteristics of a Narcissistic personality/Antisocial personality. His anger outbursts show the true character. He is hiding behind his arrogance. Think BHO.

• Pat Frederick says:

i don’t know that co-operating is a word I’d use for keeping Strzok in his position. Horowitz cannot compel any witness to answer questions who does NOT work for the gov’t anymore…and Horowitz has the FISA abuse investigation and the Russian probe investigation to complete. I believe that is why he is/was still working.

• Mercenary says:

Go back and read Sundance’s post about “Sit in a room and don’t do anything until we talk to you.”

That clearly doesn’t apply to Page or Stzrok. It might apply to Bill Priestap, but not those two.

• ImHopeful says:

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing. The entire, “this is how screwed you are…” narrative just does not fit. it is obvious none of these people is feeling very screwed right now. I’m back to being ready to change my sign-in name… I’m not feeling very hopeful at all right now.

• Mercenary says:

It’s still possible, but not nearly a done deal like all these Confidents were bloviating about. My only hope is Trump. Everyone else is cowards. Trump has balls and believes in justice. And this is his government. So I believe in him.

• marko says:

and where is Huber there is clear evidence that he obstructed justice by not following estsblished FBI protocol in the Clinton investigation. Im fed up with this shit. We can’t trust the FBI. Huber should have EVERY email and document. I had an overwhelming urge to smash him in the face as he lied repeatedly about his bias against POTUS.

• 4sure says:

Yep. He has not cooperated w/anyone except his FBI/DOJ co=conspirators who are covering this whole “matter” up. Wray is a part of the cover up as well as Rosey. While ole possum sessiions just snoozes. In fact, I see not a scintilla of evidence that any of the conspirators have cooperated w/anyone except those obstructing and covering up.

• Mercenary says:

Sessions could still be doing something.

But all of the Twitterati like Thomas Wictor, Stealth Jeff, etc.. who were crowing about all the cooperation going on were 100% wrong. To be honest, it doesn’t give me a ton of confidence in Sessions.

13. The FBI / DOJ tried to take away the voting rights of every Trump supporter, and they’re still attempting it. The “insurance plan” hasn’t stopped; it’s just developed into the SC. Muley isn’t investigating a crime; he’s desperately trying to find one or create one. I’m so angry listening to this arrogant, lying, sanctimonious layer of the LAYER. I’m determined not to give up hope that justice will prevail, and our voting rights will be protected from out-of-control, corrupt government officials.

14. jbowen82 says:

The reason they have impunity is the Menendez Principle. Prominent Democrats are unconvictable in blue jurisdictions. It is impossible to empanel a jury that does not include at least one die-hard Democrat who will never, ever vote to convict, no matter how damning the evidence.

• mimbler says:

It’s even more impossible to convict someone when he isn’t even indicted.

Personally, I don’t buy the excuse of blue jurisdictions when we don’t even try.

And if we did and lost, at least the public sees what happened and the perps spend their own money for bail and lawyers.

15. Admin says:

Let me get this straight. Hillary went through and deleted 33,000 emails SHE deemed personal and were not a work product.. James Comey leaked memos he wrote about the President that he personally deemed were not a work product. And now Strzok claims he decided personally which of his communications were personal and not a work product. WTF!!!????!!!! It is no coincidence Hillary was never charged. They all get to investigate themselves and get to determine what is “personal” and what is “work product”. Sounds like a convenient way to delete any potential smoking guns that can be used as evidence of their crimes.

16. Sandra-VA says:

Who is Strzok’s attorney? Isn’t he someone who previously was involved in all of this?

17. unfolder says:

We all KNOW the truth. Do not be frustrated that the criminals do not acknowledge it. How often does that happen? This testimony is but one piece of the puzzle that is gradually being assembled.
    Bill Priestap’s behind closed doors testimony, to date undisclosed, could very well be the lynch pin by which Strzok’s and other’s testimonies are measured by.
    Vigilance, patience and resolve is the key.
    Strzok’s obvious attempts to emotionalize this, with transparently insincere patriotic grandstanding, must be recognized for what they are.

• doohmax says:

I understand what you are saying, but I am tired of being patient while these arrogant a$$holes flaunt their ability to be above the law……and smirk while doing so. I sincerely hope that there are about 42 million other Americans who feel the same way. Enough is enough. If this two tiered justice system persists, we are done for as a country.

• peace says:

We’ve had an overabundance of vigilance, patience and resolve; Nothing ever happens; thus HRC is traveling the country with a big smile on her face and tinkering with the idea of one more run for presidency. Comey did his book tour without a worry in the world. Meanwhile, the most powerful man in our country right now appears to be Mueller who continues to line his pockets with taxpayer dollars investigating thin air.

• Pyrran says:

I noticed that the Dem rabble were pushing for Stzrok’s confidential testimony to be made public so that future witnesses could get their stories straight but when the other side mentioned Priestap’s confidential testimony, the dems shut up quick.

• MaineCoon says:

And continuing with that line of thinking, Goodlatte asked Strzok if he would give permission for the remainder of his thoudsands of additional texts messages to be released, he only consented to the release of additional business texts. Goodlatte stated it was impossible to tell the personal ones from the business ones texted on business time/devices. Finally, Peter loudly said he did not consent to the release of them …his countenance revealed his entire guilt of all he did.

Losong track of some stuff, but I think Goodlatte and/or Gowdy have see those texts, which of course that’s why he pressed Peter with showing the world (and his wife) even more dirt.

I say release him. That marriage can’t be saved and Peter & Ms Lisa don’t deserve any such consideration.

18. bullnuke says:

Strzok will answer liberal questions about an investigation but not from Republicans. Unless he is charged for refusing to answer there is nothing the committee can do about it.

19. Simba says:

Funny how Strzok is allowed to have glaring political bias and according to Strzok, it is utterly ridiculous to assume that such a glaring bias could ever affect his utterly objective compliance with law.
    But with Trump’s points of view, it is immediately assumed that Trump will attempt to do harm and that his points of view are an indication of wrongdoing.

The lamestream media and Democrats angle:
    With Strzok: assumption of innocence
    With Trump: assumption of bad motives

20. Liked by 11 people

21. Donna in AZ says:

I wonder if I’m the only person who cannot watch this. It is too upsetting for me. In my opinion if the president doesn’t handle this and soon, the wonderful things he has accomplished and in fact is accomplishing now will in the end be for naught. If he, like many who are smarter than me think, he is waiting for just the right time I will PTL.

22. Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

I am kicking myself while watching this SCUMBAG Strzok. I am thinking now of names like Waco & Ruby Ridge. When they happened I thought they were some kind of anomaly. The FBI were supposed to be the “Good Guys”. Where is this sainted ” Heroic Rank & File” I keep hearing about from all the pundits?
    If President Trump can win in these midterms he can maybe help with defunding these institutions with some control of the budget. That seems to be the only way to cripple these lousy ****s.

• Kristin says:

Stab: like you I have my reservations about the rank and file. If anyone with honor and respect for our constitution and laws knew 1/1000 th of smidgen about this they should have come forward years ago.
      But nobody really did, did they?

• The Hammon family Trump just pardoned
      The FBI shot from ambush and killed one of the BLM protedters.

FBI and CIA and DOJ all know Kerry committed Treason!

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Quite likely that during the past 10 years most agents with integrity were forced out of the FIB and replaced with eager young SJWs looking to please their globalist democrat masters. That “rank & file” needs to be cleaned up as well as the upper echelon.

• Akindole says:

“The FBI were supposed to be the “Good Guys”. Where is this sainted ” Heroic Rank & File” I keep hearing about from all the pundits?”

Urban legend.
      Objectively, look at their scorecard for the last 30 years.

• zimbalistjunior says:

ah, but you missed the opening of rachel madcow show last night when she detailed the russian spies pretending to be canadians case (basis for the show the americans), detailed all the ‘amazing’ work the fbi did for years and years, and then the exciting REVEAL: the fbi agent in charge of investigation was our boy petey strzok.

hey madcow, don’t you now wonder whether the americans case was handled correctly? do you actually believe that strzok did everything by the book–that the story as told to the public actually happened that way?!

EVERY SINGLE CASE STRZOK WORKED ON FOR 22 YEAR CAREER IS SUSPECT
      WAKE UP

23. Katherine McCoun says:

Ms. Jackson Lee ranted that they were wasting time investigating Hillary emails v. Russia — this is about Russia and not the Hillary’s email. What was she talking about?

• Sentient says:

Is she the lady who wears cowboy hats, the one who thought North & South Vietnam live side by side in peace or the one who thought Guam might tip over?

• covfefe999 says:

Cowboy hat idiot is Frederica Wilson from Florida.

• Kaco says:

That was Frederica Wilson in the cowboy hat and Hank Johnson, respectively.

Lee did say that about Vietnam.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Hank Johnson worried Guam might tip over if we sent more troops to be stationed there. Probably heard a talking point of “tipping point” in reference to social or diplomatic relations but did not understand what he was hearing. Took it literally which can only happen if one is Very ignorant! But that is who that bit of ignorance was from. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

• onefunnydog says:

I told my wife about that a while ago. She didn’t believe me, regardless of how adamant I was. When I finally found the clip to show her, she thought it wasn’t real because no elected official could be that stupid.

I almost feel sorry for the guy when I see him speak, and then I remember he is one of the cogs in the wheel that governs this country. Really sad.

• Your Tour Guide says:

He’s consistent. He was a race baiting POS as a county
            comissioner, and he stays true to form in the U.S. House.

• covfefe999 says:

Haha!

• Katherine McCoun says:

Here is just Sheila Jackson Lee’s segment. I hate how jumbled she is in her line of thinking! You see here that she thinks that the inspector general’s report vindicates Hillary re emails, etc.

• psychodave says:

She’s pushing “Muh Russia” to advance the “Lookit, Lookit!, Trump’s stooges are obstructing the Russia investigation!” narrative.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Georgia democrat congressman Hank Johnson was worried about the island of Guam flipping over if too many troops were sent there. Not quite a genius Sheila Jackalope Lee spoke gloriously about astronauts planting the American flag on Mars back in the day.

24. Brian Baker says:

Yes. An insurance policy. Began fraudulently. It’s their only means of leverage and control over POTUS Trump.

25. I agree that this testimony is not the testimony of somebody who has been a cooperating witness or “flipped” for that matter. It’s the arrogant, defiant testimony of somebody who hasn’t cooperated at all and hasn’t been forced to do so.

• allhail2 says:

And on the payroll for how long?

• Armchair Quarterback says:

I agree, this is all by design. That they would let this guy sit and collect a salary in “Human Resources” is indicative the real problem is alive and well at the top levels in the FBI/DOJ. There will be NO white knight in shining armour riding up with any indictments. The goal is to slow walk information release to the point that the justice seekers give up and they can go back to business as usual.

• Amy2 says:

Horowitz found him not credible, and he found Horowitz not threatening. No need to flip. Where is McCabe??!!

26. SR says:

What is the point of these hearings under oath when no-one would go to prison? The firing from FBI and training are the only solution.

27. How long this recess ?

28. unfolder says:

Had Cankles won, Strzok would have been made Director/Deputy Director or the Inspector General. My god, did we dodge a howitzer round.

• covfefe999 says:

I know. This is why I think that people shouldn’t be too upset if everything doesn’t go entirely well under Trump. We should be very thankful that he is President, the alternative would have been horrific.

• onefunnydog says:

To be fair, Unfolder, he doesn’t let his personal bias get in the way of his job. /sarc

• Chip Doctor says:

Unfolded, what’s the difference. Strzok/Wray, Strzok/Horowitz. Are you sure Cankles didn’t win?

29. So basically Lisa Page can listen to this hearing (and transcript) and tailor her own responses to the questions so that they line up with Strokz? What are the Republicans doing? They get to showboat but they are giving up the game plan to a potential witness. Great way to destroy a case.

30. CopperTop says:

IMPORTANT!!!!! 1:08 PM EST if you have your own recording (sorry I have no way to paste)

Strozk rises and speaks to DOJ lawyer…at the break

WATCH IT!!!

READ PS lips…: “Seriously are they going to pursue contempt.”

He says it TWICE…and DOJ lawyer…

After that POS smirk at the gavel on the break….I did like seeing him squirm….

DOJ lawyer looked like his mind got very busy all of sudden…

• CopperTop says:

It looks like he said find to DOJ lawyer

“Find out what I CAN answer to Gowdy’s question…”

• Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

Thank you Copper, but I honestly can’t think of any reason for them to worry about it. Not being facetious about it. They are being protected by DOJ & MSM all the way to the top.

• CopperTop says:

(Stipulate…it’s all a show no big hammer coming)

BUT in truth…He’s worried. He asked. That’s the facts…What this MEANS that the DOJ lawyer will be slowly trickling out what he can/can’t say about his actions and recollections or they will tell Gowdy what question he can answer

“I will tell you if I recall interviewing anyone.”

We just need the answer to that question. GOWDY set up the right trap…as far as adding to the mountain of evidence.

I want jail time for anybody but I also want all the evidence to continually come out until DJT dumps classification on this world…

I never forget…They went after DJT’s kids.

• LDave says:

Was it the DOJ lawyer or his lawyer? (Goodlatte said his personal lawyer was also present.) Goodlatte needs to write the DOJ and FBI and ask them who’s telling employees not to answer any questions whatsoever about an ongoing investigation. No reasonable person thinks that it’s critical to dodge the ones Gowdy was asking.

• Kathy says:

Greetings, CopperTop … Here’s the C-Span video of this morning’s session (approximately 3 hours). The portion you’re referencing is probably after the 2:50 mark. Also, you can reduce the playback speed by clicking on the “gear” symbol along the lower edge of the video screen. …https://www.c-span.org/video/?447953-1/fbi-deputy-assistant-director-peter-strzok-testifies-2016-investigations

31. unfolder says:

It is clear now that the Mueller investigation’s only purpose is to provide cover for the actions of Strzok, McCabe, Page, Comey, et al, in the run up to the election.

• covfefe999 says:

They thought they could find something, anything, on Trump. When that didn’t happen then they decided to drag it out do to any harm possible to Trump’s presidency.

• cdnintx says:

Yes Yes Yes! I’ve long thought that this provided them the opportunity and means to cover up their own corruption.

32. JuiceMan_V says:

I’m keeping up with the news, but I refuse to watch this clown show.

At this point, everything is on the table for everyone to see, but these folks are still playing the perception game because they really think we’re that stupid.

33. youme says:

youme says:
    July 12, 2018 at 1:22 pm
    Strzok on “We’ll stop it” text. “I don’t recall writing that text. But that text in no way suggested that I or the FBI would take action against the candidacy of Mr. Trump.”

He does NOT recall writing the text

but then states specifically…

“stop” text was “in response to a series of events that included then-candidate Trump insulting the immigrant family of a fallen war hero and my presumption, based on that horrible, disgusting behavior” that Trump would not be elected.

• SJM says:

Page 404 of IG REPORT:

AUGUST 8, 2016: In a text message on August 8, 2016, Page stated, “[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?! Strzok responded, “No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.” [ FootNote 203…SEE BELOW]

When asked about this text message, Strzok stated that he did not specifically recall sending it, but that he believed that it was intended to reassure Page that Trump would not be elected, not to suggest that he would do something to impact the investigation. Strzok told the OIG that he did not take any steps to try to affect the outcome of the presidential election, in either the Midyear investigation or the Russia investigation. Strzok stated that had he–or the FBI in general–actually wanted to prevent Trump from being elected, they would not have maligned the confidentiality of the investigation into alleged collusion between Russia and members of the Trump campaign in the months before the election.
      Page similarly stated that, although she could not speak to what Strzok meant by that text message, the FBI’s decision to keep the Russia investigation confidential before the election shows that they did not take steps to impact the outcome of the election.

FOOTNOTE 203:

Although we received Page’s August 8 text message to Strzok from the FBI as part of its production of text messages in 2017, Strzok’s response to Page WAS NOT AMONG THOSE PRESERVED BY THE FBI’s TEXT MESSAGE PRESERVATION SOFTWARE,
      AND THERFORE WAS NOT PRODUCED TO US. The OIG’s Cyber Investigations Office
      recovered this text message, along with others, in May 2018 through forensic analysis of a folder found on Page’s and Strzok’s Samsung SS devices.

34. jakeandcrew says:

35. jack says:

Donald J. Trump
    ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
    12h12 hours ago

As I head out to a very important NATO meeting, I see that FBI Lover/Agent Lisa Page is dodging a Subpoena & is refusing to show up and testify. What can she possibly say about her statements and lies. So much corruption on the other side. Where is the Attorney General? @FoxNews
    8,470 replies . 13,887 retweets 56,314 likes

Here is another of Trump’s comments on Jeff Sessions! When will we as a MOVEMENT come to Trump’s aid and shout “Where is Jeff Sessions? Why is he allowing all this corruption to go on”

36. lawton says:

The only chance in reality to nail these crooks was for the fraudulent illegal FISA spying without having probable cause and withholding info from the Court about the people behind the dossier etc.

We have to hope Horowitz and Huber do their job and then a grand jury gets seated. Strzok may cooperate if he is facing charges by running this show for McCabe and them to set up Trump.

• zimbalistjunior says:

sadly, i think you are wrong…the FISA issue and the entire probe of trump comes with a national security exemption–a vague, catch-all term which probably excuses all their conduct — the path to getting them is the HRC email investigation botch—notwithstanding idiotic IG report summary, we gotta show obstruction of justice in the HRC probe (look to ‘best outcome’ text thread etc) and then we can bring in FISA abuse and other russia probe stuff as part of a single conspiracy.

that is, short of people like mifsud or halper singing and ratting out brennan, obama et al

hope i’m wrong

37. jus wundrin says:

The two tiered just-us dept. is no different now than it was under obama, and probably long before that. In a real world, those five pictures that cummings posted would guarantee a get out of jail free card for them, but it wont. Hilly walked, the awans walked, holder walked, etc. There is true evil working in DC, and if sessions claims to be the Christian he is, he would expose it.

38. 4sure says:

On leaving for the break in the three ring circus show currently appearing under the big tent w/clowns and trained seals, Strozk gave his buds a little grin. like, “No sweat, I’ve got this.”

• covfefe999 says:

He thought he had this when he was the lead investigator of the Mueller witch hunt. Didn’t work out so well for him. His career is now ruined. He was on track to rise up to an even higher position. He might have been the FBI Director one day. He totally killed his own career. 🙂

39. Nigella says:

Is Strozk still receiving a salary? Do we know?

40. More Confused Was My Name says:

That smirk on his face in this article makes me nervous to watch the hearing. Wish someone would slap his smirk off his face.

41. LDave says:

Let me summarize. “Other than tell you how unbiased I am, and how I acted perfectly, I cannot comment on a never-ending, er, ongoing investigation.”

42. Howzie says:

Big democrat cities and especially DC are sanctuary cities for democrat criminal politicians.

43. Strzok–who slept with an FBI co-worker behind his wife’s back, texted that he wanted to stop Trump, that he was an f’ing idiot, and that Trump voters were ignorant hillbillies–just claimed that he held himself to the highest possible standard while investigating Trump….

No one is held to a higher standard then Ole Peter….

Well except for Page when she’s riding him on the FBI desk

44. dickturpin1 says:

Strzok’s face, particularly his lower jaw look frozen up in a semi fixed grin.
    A classic sign of struggling and failing to maintain a calm expression. His shirt must be soaking wet under that jacket.

• Kristin says:

His facial expression, during his answers or statement to Trey Gowdy, is truly revealing.
      Look at it again and you will see the contempt and the disdain he has for this hearing.

• Tl Howard says:

I get the feeling that most of the time this sick bastard enjoys this–he says one thing (no, I am not biased, no way, no how) yet knows he is sneering at Trump voters and there’s not a damn thing they[we] can do about it. THAT IS WHAT HE’S ENJOYING, being able to say, “Neener, neener, you can catch me but do nothing to me”!

• boogywstew says:

How many times did Mr.Smuggles LIE TO HIS WIFE? Gee … maybe he’s not always faithful? Maybe, just maybe, he doesn’t always act honorably. It occurs to me that question goes to credibility? He’s been caught … lock, stock and 2 smoking barrels … already!

• donna kovacevic says:

Him sweating under that jacket I can SMELL him from Canada!

45. Christina says:

I am grateful to the Conservative Treehouse for peace of mind. This is the first hearing that I have listened to that my head has not exploded because I now know it’s kabuki. I remember how I felt after Fast and Furious and Benghazi. I’m going out to mow the lawn and enjoy the day. God bless you all.

46. jack says:

“Where is Jeff Sessions? Why is he allowing all this corruption to go on” … paraphase from President Trump yesterday’s tweet.

Do some think Jeff Sessions is down in the basement playing chess on 3D chess board with Trump?

How many tweets does President Trump have to give us to show how PISSED he is at Jeff Sessions? Tell me. Do you need 20 more posts on this subject? 🙂

47. boogywstew says:

There are many people, good and bad, who would not be shaken by testifying in front of a hostile questioner. Some people rise to the occasion and actually perform better. Strozak might be one of them. If there are ongoing investigations than I understand the look of disdain on the people being questioned. They know they can’t answer most of the questions, the questioners know they can’t answer most of the questioners and they each knows the other knows. Maybe that’s the reason for the smug looks? The criminals know they’re just out there to score brownie points for the good guys AND the bad guys.

• Evelyn says:

Think Nuremberg.

• boogywstew says:

Some folks here might want to look at videos taken at the Nuremberg trials. There were many Nazis smiling and even laughing. Many journalist covering the trials wrote about it.

• Oldschool says:

But at that point we had stopped the Nazis. Nuremberg trials were an aftermath of the evil and defeated regime. In our current situation, imo, their arrogance and demeanor are more related to their continuing, untouchable power. Very different.

• boogywstew says:

Some might think the Nazis on trial shouldn’t have been so smug because they were facing the death penalty. I respect your opinion. My overall point is to not get too upset by people’s faces today. I would love for someone to ask Strzok and Page why anyone would believe anything they say because they happily and for a long time were in the act of cheating on and lying to the one single person on God’s Green Earth who they took a Holy vow before God and witnesses to always be true to … their spouses? They will cheat their husband and wife, but not someone they openly hate?

• mimbler says:

Yes, to me they are seeming more secure that they are still in power despite it being a Republican administration. As I’ve been saying for more than a year, there will be no flipping nor cooperation until people start going to jail.

And before someone tells me how long it takes to prepare an airtight case, they should look up how long it took to lock up the watergate people from the time the crime was committed.

48. Apfelcobbler says:

Curiously, Mr Strzok doesn’t “mean” much of what he said. He used literary devises, constructs and expressions to express himself, but – get this – it didn’t really mean anything!

49. Purpose of the Mueller probe isn’t to “get Trump”. The purpose is to provide the cover of an “ongoing investigation” to keep the DOJ and FBI from producing the evidence, and to keep the people involved from being compelled to talk. That’s what the “insurance policy” really is.

50. MIKE says:

I didn’t expect a modicum of truth from an ardent Clanton acolyte. What little of strozker I heard and saw, was just him recanting Wrays and rodentstiens’ blather of ‘the fbi/doj has only the utmost of standards, there is no room or place in my job(s) for political opinion.’
    Yet that is exactly what all three did, and are still doing.
    Point two; Anything involving elijah cummings, is going to be a farce. Another huge embarrassing political contribution from my once beautiful state of Maryland, Cummings sounds like maybe he possesses a fourth or fifth grade education, if that much. Hank johnson or sheerah jasson lee sound more educated than mr. cummings.
    These proceedings are a huge embarrassment to the nation, as all leftist schemes end up being.
    Just another hurdle in the way of righting the ship.