Oh Snap – President Trump and Justin From Canada Bilateral at G7…

Oh man, this is too funny.  Remember the Bowing Ball metaphor?  Well, in order for the G6+1 grand plan of Emmanuel from France and Justin from Canada to work they would need the U.K, Germany, Japan and Italy to agree…. outlook not-so-good.

President Trump sits down for a bilateral meeting with half of the dynamic duo.  President Trump starts out the public comments with a joke-not-joke that Justin will drop all current trade tariffs against the U.S. and Trump will happily concur.  ROFLMAO.  Immediately drawing out the trade hypocrisy at the heart of matter.  Must Watch:

The disconcerted look on Justin’s face is priceless.

This entry was posted in Canada, Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, G7, media bias, President Trump, Trade Deal, Uncategorized, US dept of agriculture, US Treasury, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

332 Responses to Oh Snap – President Trump and Justin From Canada Bilateral at G7…

1. jefcool64 says:

I like to believe that Justin is the secret love child of Fidel Castro. It just completes the family in every way.

2. noswamp says:

A man sitting down next to a boy. Who has the swagger and who looks weak?

• RedInDeepBluePacNW says:

Well at least Justin from Canada is wearing some really snazzy socks.

• David Smith says:

Snazzy socks and brown shoes. In my day we’d never wear that combination to a serious meeting, but I’m told that things are different now. Brown shoes with a blue suit conveys informality and flexibility – in other words, Baby Trudeau went into this intending to sell the ranch. And it looks like he did.

• jengancworld says:

My wife and I are visiting Canada this week it’s been 4 days inToronto and three or four days in Ontario Niagara Falls .We could not believe the amount blue suits tight pants, and brown shoes !! We started counting them it was ridiculous hundreds!!

• Larry Worrell says:

Isn’t it great to have a President who makes us proud instead of one who embarrasses us when he meets with world leaders? Great feeling at long last.

3. noswamp says:

The PM of Canada complained and hemmed and hawed, talking about how Canadian soldiers fought alongside the Americans at various points throughout history; and Trump hit him back as well with the “Wasn’t it Canada that burned down the White House?”. The answer to Canada’s complaints are still the same, lower your import tariffs Canada to USA exports or face increased tariffs of your own of Canadian products entering the US. Very simple. I am sure Canada will soon reach a deal.

4. Justbill says:

I just love the way Justina thought the press were going to ask him questions and started out in French. Set an alpha and a beta male in the same room and it shows. Oops! Sorry guys. I mean an alpha male and a beta female.

5. Troublemaker10 says:

• Ellie says:

Little Boy Blue looks at Trump with a silly smirk like a boy who just brought his artwork home from school for his daddy to put in his office. He thinks this shows how generous and thoughtful the Canadians are. Sorry… but Trump didn’t come for personal presents. He came for the Americans who Blue has been swindling. Besides, he probably already has that picture somewhere in storage.

6. jbrickley says:

NAFTA Negotiations

7. jbrickley says:

Who wears brown shoes with a blue suit?

Sorry, it may be fashionable but he looks like a moron. He’s quite effeminate no?

8. b4im2old says:

Hi Patriot Treepers! Haven’t posted here in ages, but couldn’t resist on this one… LOVE this site, read it daily, and share Sundance’s work all over the place! Best pol analytics to be found! Anyway, after reading all the comments about Justin(e), it dawned on me – he reminds me of PeeWee Herman! Ewe! We are sooo blessed to have PDJT!!!

Have a great weekend! HUGS TO ALL!! 🙂

• ATheoK says:

I agree with you on principle b4im2old.
      Realistically, Trudeau reminds me of Fairy Fred, i.e. Mr. Roger’s neighborhood.

“It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
      A beautiful day for a neighbor.
      Would you be mine?
      Could you be mine?”

9. Our relationship is great, Trump says, as he leans towards Justin, looking straight into his downcast eyes, menacing.

10. Binkser1 says:

I wonder who had to change Justin’s soiled diapers after he met with President Trump? Macron? Maybe Macron and Justine took turns changing one another.

11. Fools Gold says:

Poor poor Justin, he just smiled and said to himself WTF is going on while the bowling bow dropped right on his big toe….😂😂😂

12. Pete de Leon says:

Macron and Trudeau like to threaten that a joint communique after the meeting might just be among the G-6 + 1 or in reality, as things are developing, it could very well be a communique among the G-5 – 2 😂😂😂

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 6:17 AM, The Last Refuge wrote:

> sundance posted: “Oh man, this is too funny. Remember the Bowing Ball > metaphor? Well, in order for the G6+1 grand plan of Emmanuel from France > and Justin from Canada to work they would need the U.K, Germany, Japan and > Italy to agree…. outlook not-so-good. President ” >

13. ZurichMike says:

Mr. Sparkle Sock thought better of crossing his legs, trying to butch it up. Note: if you are public figure (or in general, I would say), your socks should be long enough so that your legs are not exposed when you sit,

• sterling1776 says:

Yes!! I laughed my a** off when I saw him cross then uncross his legs to weakly attempt a matching of Trump’s dominant posture. It’s almost… sad? 🙂

14. Today is beautiful weather in central Germany. I think I will invite my Italian buddy, Giovanni, out to drink some Italian wine and some Grappa to celebrate his new PM’s victory. Better late than never. 😀

15. Lion2017 says:

A picture is worth a thousand words.
    Thank you President Trump for being you!!

16. Mary Ann says:

My Favorite coffee company moved to Canada. I couldn’t figure out why.. If it was for cheaper production.. You would think shipping their product back to the U.S. would chew up any savings..
    I think people are learning that Trump is not a chump.. and will keep pushing on..