MAGAmarket Breaks 24K – Economy Momentum Gaining…

Back in 2015 we described the basic principles behind MAGAnomics. CTH continually reminds people that for most Americans under age 45 they have NEVER seen, or participated in, a fully functional U.S. economy. There’s a reason for those reminders.

The Main Street economy is like a train that has sat idle for three decades. MAGAnomics is that train’s engine. President Trump’s ‘America-First’ economic policy agenda is the starter fluid and the super-fuel.

After the initial blast of quick-start is applied, the engine ignites, coughs, backfires loudly, clears out the cylinders… then slowly -awakening- it begins to auto-sync… It winds up as the internal energy builds… Then comes that first, familiar and glorious roar:

Remember, this economic engine has not yet been put into gear.  She has gained more than 3% GDP growth while tuning herself.  Once this glorious American industrial machine gets moving, there ain’t much that can ever stop it…

The prior usurping economic control agents starved her of fuel to shut her down.

For years candidate Donald Trump walked around that engines’ magnificent chassis and whispered to her about returning to pride and glory.  Noting every detail, curve and line of her carriage he knew what she was possible of.

Candidate Donald J Trump saw our titan of industry not as a relic, but as a cherished promise waiting, wanting and deserving of new stewardship.

Wilbur Ross knows how she rolls.  Robert Lighthizer understands the history of the fuel she needs. Gary Cohn and Steven Mnuchin grew up hearing stories of her magnificence.

Main Street U.S.A. is not just an engine, she’s the most glorious economic construct in the history of the world.  She was built by Titans of industry, and she is prized, feared and envied by all others.  She is known throughout the world for what she can accomplish…

Yeah, like I said… throw them ju-ju bones out the windows and hang on to the kids tightly… because when she roars, just the sound of the linkage as it engages will blow that MAGA cap right off your head.

Oh, and once she gets moving….

This entry was posted in Big Government, Economy, media bias, NAFTA, President Trump, Trade Deal, Uncategorized, US Treasury, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

94 Responses to MAGAmarket Breaks 24K – Economy Momentum Gaining…

1. Peter and Jan Denny says:

Maganificently said CTH!

2. Our company is gearing up with new hires, new computers, and an optimistic attitude. Can’t wait for the train to roar and leave the station.

• Minnie says:

⭐️

• seventhndr says:

That is fantastic to hear!

Unfortunately, ours is gearing up to downsize and offshore. I was just included in an exercise today to identify such “opportunities”.

I’m in upper management of the IT industry and I don’t think we’ll be fixed until H1-B’s and offshore outsourcing are seriously overhauled.

I have faith our President will get there. If not, I’ll reinvent myself in his new economy!

• William Friday Buckley's Ghost says:

I was shocked to learn recently that many of our biggest financial institutions like CitiBank fired all the American IT people, hired a H1B Visa contractor and then sent all the work to India. So, if your a customer of CitiBank all of your personal financial information is stored and accessed in a third world country where our laws are meaningless and our law enforcement agencies including the FBI and helpless. Good luck!

• Our national company is hiring new people across America also.

3. lilann2012 says:

Oh, Sundance! You cause so many happy tears, you’re truly amazing! Thank you! Merry Christmas!

4. sturmudgeon says:

Great words, Sundance.. Thanks! What an absolute pleasure it is to glom onto this site.

• So true sturmudgeon. Sundance really does have a way with words.

As he says ” CTH continually reminds people that for most Americans under age 45 they have NEVER seen, or participated in, a fully functional U.S. economy.”

Americans under the age of 45 have never experienced our government when it wasn’t trying to stick it to us either.

Some of my own grown up kids in this age group have a hard time believing me when I tell them what a great future is in store for our country.

They have never lived it and have a hard time even understanding what I am trying to explain to them.

5. milktrader says:

Long /YM, short /ES as a hedge only. Since we’re talking trading here.

6. Michael says:

U6 doubled after the false prince was elected and now it is back to 2007 levels and falling fast.
    Now we need to start easing people off the gvt nipple and to work for a living.

• The Boss says:

There are a lot of suckling illegals in need of deportation. A nice airplane ride out of here would pay for itself almost instantly.

• allhail2 says:

Airplane, catapult, bus, trebuchet, ship, cannon.
        Pick your method. I prefer to be entertained along the way.

• Maquis says:

I say drop them in the water just South of the Southern-most tip of South America. If they ever make it back across our WALL then they go to Antartica. But I hear North Korea is nice this time of year too.

In any case, a simple plane ride home paid for by the society they just ripped off to the tune of billion$ snd lives is too pathetically lenient a sentence. Deterence is key.

Standing room only cattle cars without restrooms, with nothing more than bread and water they can fight over, would provide more dignity than these thieving murdering raping invaders deserve.

💀

7. Betty says:

I weep for joy !

8. Minnie says:

Thank you for posting this amazingly beautiful news.

Retirement account is chugging along nicely, thank God and thank YOU President Trump!!

🇺🇸🚂🦁🚂🦁🚂🇺🇸

9. Wonderfully written SD. Thank you for all that you do.

10. Kristin says:

Sundance!!!! So beautifully said! You got a way with words and showing us a well set table.
    Thank you.

11. What MAGAnomics means is prosperity, financial independence, choices and a fresh start FOR EVERY AMERICAN who wants to partake.

The more who partake and take control of their own destiny, the more who will see the lies and the false promises of centralized Big Gubmint and the politicians who push that rotting corpse. Once seen, the People will not be able to unsee MAGAnomics and all her glories.

We need to shut down and dry up the teats of this overburdened, abused and corrupt welfare state asap! MAGAnomics is the fastest way to do it.

Sundance, thank you for this beautifully written offering of hope for so many.

12. Paco Loco says:

Up, up and away. With a bold and determined capitalist at the helm of our ship of state, there is no limit to what we can accomplish as individuals and as a country. Time to clean up the LBJ welfare mess that the Dems created in the mid 1960’s and put the loafers back to work…it’s time they earned their pay.

13. Sylvia Avery says:

This is a wonderful post by Sundance and should make us all feel good about the industrial strength WINNING our President dishes up.

Underneath it all, however, is something I try not to dwell on. I can still hear the voices speaking confidently about the Global Economy, new jobs, well it is a service industry now, you need to learn about computers! learn to code, I’m killing coal, energy prices are just going to have to go way up, you just can’t expect the US economy to boom any more that’s over, heh what does he have a magic wand?… And I get really, really angry.

Our country, the middle class, was raped and sold into slavery by the globalist elites. I am so grateful to PDJT for rescuing us I could just plant a Gene Huber hug on him.

14. Blaze says:

Amazing what Trump has accomplished with the stroke of his pen without do nothing congress! As an example here in northeastern Washington State. We are no longer importing vast quantities of cheap imported Canadian lumber and our mills here in Colville are BOOMING! I have lived here most of my life and currently this has to be the largest boom our mills have ever seen. Its unbelievable and its crossing over to to auto dealers, stores etc and that right there is key to MAGA economics.

• Minnie says:

Thank you for sharing that optimistic news 👍

• The Recent Republican says:

That’s wonderful to hear, Blaze. Hope that the boom continues.

We don’t need cheap imports or even cheaper third world junk labor. If you give us a living wage and an industrial base, there is absolutely nothing Americans can’t accomplish. Meanwhile, Hollywood is imploding (Justice League is turning out to not only be a misfire but yet another under-performer for 2017) and Democrats have managed to turn the “Karl Rove Special” of trying to destroy Roy Moore into a circular firing squad. If Alabamans get their act together and elect Moore to the Senate, it will be a knife to the establishment’s gut. Not a death blow, but a deep enough wound that will cause the globalists to start bleeding out.

Don’t undercut Trump and allow Jones win in Alabama. Crush him on election day. Don’t turn the rest of the country into California. Keep playing to win everyone!

• I can hear your mills humming from Jersey!!!

• Sylvia Avery says:

You live in a beautiful part of the state and it makes me really, really happy to hear that the economy is booming there!!! Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your part of the world.

• ladypenquin says:

When the mills are hiring, the people working…the ripple effect begins. restaurants, dry good stores, grocery stores, families, houses…

15. drdeb says:

I did my homework and I pulled out of the market via my IRA on two occasions. I “done good” by moving to cash. A few months ago, I dared to put my toes in the water again and I am so happy that I trusted my financial manager’s recommendations and entered the bond and ETF market again! (Personally, I am such a chicken that after I weigh every single option, I do nothing) Other than to purchase some silver and gold, I have done nothing.
    God bless you, dear Sundance for this article. I am about to retweet it. And as always, God Bless All Of You Dear Treepers
    Isn’t it Wonderful that We The People can now say Merry Christmas? This IS a Wonderful Life!
    Merry Christmas to All of You in the Treeper Kingdom.
    I wish you health, wealth and happiness in 2018!
    Best Wishes,
    Deb

16. President Trump removed the enormous amount of government regulatory chains and lo and behold, the engine started right up again.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

That last sentence is something that no President in a LONG, LONG time, indeed perhaps since Lincoln, has had the faith, forthrightness, and honesty (and humility) to say. President Trump knows from where our (and his) blessings come!

May GOD Bless him and Vice-President Pence, and their families, the “Wolverines” and their families, and the Administration. Also may GOD Bless SD, the mods, and Treepers everywhere.

And may GOD Bless America, and give her the strength, the knowledge, the wisdom, the integrity, the people, and guidance to turn and follow HIS Will and HIS Way…

17. treehouseron says:

I own some small buildings in a small town on main street. The place has been dead for 15 years. I was down there last night looking at some more stuff I’m going to buy (to rent)… and was shocked to see people everywhere, eating, shopping, walking down the sidewalk.

I mean it wasn’t New York City… but the town is slowly starting to turn around and it’s amazing to see. I think the next two or three years might be fantastic for that town, and I’m doing my part by renovating some old buildings and renting them to people starting or running their small retail businesses, mom and pop places. I have two renters right now, and three other buildings (as of yesterday) i’m going to be renovating. Looking for more too.

This is a 1 light town…. these people out there have been really hurting, long before even Obama. The local mill shut down and put the entire town out of business.

• Sylvia Avery says:

That is really good to hear. I know these small towns have suffered.

Blase posted upthread a bit about Colville, Wash., and how business is booming because they aren’t flooded with Canadian lumber. The mills are humming and the local economy is pumping. Hope the same thing happens in your area.

• MaineCoon says:

Sounds like you are doing a wonderful job in MAGA!

• StanH says:

The decline hit middle America hard with NAFTA, Obama was just trying to finish us off.

• treehouseron says:

Yup. This town has like 700 residents, and 700 or so jobs were at the plant (they made cotton t shirts, I believe). Of course not everybody worked at the plant but you can tell by the numbers it completely destroyed the town when it went under. I think it closed in 2003, 2004 something like that.

The saddest part to me is, most of the people lived there their whole life, and many of them were older when all this happened, so they died not seeing it ‘come back’. I guess where they went they know better now but it’s still sad to think about.

18. citizen817 says:

19. adoubledot says:

SD, this was similar to what was going through my mind after checking out the White House Christmas tree, then passing by the House of Mnuchin (Treasury Dept building) the House of Wilburine (Commerce Dept building) and Trump Int’l Hotel on this perfect fall afternoon.

PDJT and his little friends love America and know how to get this engine purring like a kitten. Looking forward to what 2018 will bring.

20. SeekerOfTruth says:

Mr. Ryan said a short-term bill will be needed to keep the government funded beyond the Dec. 8 expiration of current government funding.

Another kick the can short term CR coming as they have again not worked seriously on the budget again. Are you seeing the pattern Ryan does. Stall and do not work on budget till last minute when not enough time to do anything but another CR to keep his donors happy.

Will there ever be a regular order budget under Ryan? No never unless President sees through and stops this nonsense. At least Ryan should put some official money in CR for the Wall.

• treehouseron says:

Not one of them is doing a job that I wouldn’t fire somebody over if they worked for me.

And they DO work for me, I just can’t fire them because the rest of the board (400 million Americans) won’t show up to the board meeting.

• Maquis says:

Shut it down.

Where Obama imprisoned Seniors in National Park lodges, not even allowed to step outside to see what they could from the parking lot, we, Treepers and the Woke, will have celebrations. Picnics and Fireworks!

Shut It Down!!
      🇺🇸

21. Corticram says:

I don’t remember who it was, but someone wrote in an opinion piece that once the people experienced a business man for president, they would never want another politician for the job. Very perceptive!

• Maquis says:

I hope that prognostication comes to pass!

The concept of lifelong professional politicians is anethema to the American Spirit and the American ideal of good government.

It simply doesn’t follow that a no-real-life-experience glory-hound grifter has anything to offer an honest people in the way of leadership.

God Bless President Trump!
      🇺🇸

• ladypenquin says:

“No real-life-glory-hound-grifter” – sounds like our previous president, Barack Obama. But it’s not just his fault – as you noted it’s all the politicians who’ve done nothing but live off the people’s dime their entire “working” life.

22. LBB says:

“President Trump’s ‘America-First’ economic policy agenda is the starter fluid and the super-fuel.”

Not the cheap stuff, rocket-fuel quality.

23. McGuffin says:

I was in the Dollar Tree today and overheard the cashier and a customer talking. Customer: Have you been busy? Cashier: YES! People have been buying SO much Christmas stuff. It wasn’t this way last year!! #MAGA

• MaineCoon says:

Yeah!!

• ladypenquin says:

For 8 years, our spirits were down. Our purses and wallets preserving what was left in them because it wasn’t clear what the next day would bring – the next expense we couldn’t afford.
      Strange, but all those Democrats, except for their exultation at getting Barack Obama in office, appeared to have nothing to show for such a great “gift.” They were as miserable and depressed as the rest of us – only they couldn’t blame George W. Bush for their lives, no matter how much Obama pushed the meme.

President Trump has come onboard, and rarely mentions the mess he was left with – he just got to work fixing the problem – not by unsustainable methods, but with restoring a sound foundation.

24. Curry Worsham says:

25. louche9 says:

CTH…Come for the political insight, stay for the analogies.

26. treehouseron says:

UPS guy told me today, too, that they’ve already broke records on number of boxes this year. He said they’re working him to death.

• LafnH2O says:

Have to agree with your UPS guy, treehouseron.
      Being an otr (over the road, not local) driver, I can say the main Interstates and freight lanes, are still running at near capacity. Busy time of year for transportation. Freight tonnage usually tails off mid December.
      Got a feeling things have changed.
      For the better!!

Trains are Very busy, as well.
      Coal, new cars/trucks, processed minerals, petroleum products, sea containers, large equipment, etc.
      All Moving!
      ‘Merica is Moving!!

🚚🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
      Merry CHRISTmas, All!!
      MAGA

• Vince says:

I was driving in New Mexico in October, which has an important rail line going east-west from the west coast ports (L.A.) to the East coast. It was packed with container trains, with the containers stacked two deep on each car. The trains were 75-100 cars, and after one passed, another was only a few minutes behind. That area is usually busy, but this is the busiest I have seen.

27. Twinsonic says:

A perfect analogy of firing up a jet engine. As a former U.S. Air Force member in 1984-88, I witnessed a start-up of a Boeing B-52G Stratofortress during an air show. The turbines would wind, cough, sputter, cough, finally caught and began to wind up louder and louder till it began to taxi down the runway. Then 10,000 gallons of distilled water would be injected into J-57 engines (8 of em!) during launch to take off at full power. The noise becomes intolerable and copious amount of jet blast and exhaust would follow the B-52 (aka the Big Stick, or BUFF) as it slowly took off in the air. Once you see it, you never forget it.

• Maquis says:

We used those water-burners on our KC-135Q’s to get them off the ground too. We were the only ones using the those old things still, but they were the only jets that could go fast enough to avoid dropping an SR-71 out of the air during refueling.

They left big black clouds in their wake. BUFFs were twice as bad of course. The SR-71 beat all when it came to take-off noise though, deafening. We used to yell “Pigs in Space!” as a salutation of sorts, courtesy of the Muppets I suppose.

At night you could see a series of a dozen blue rings in the exhaust flame cones, Hollywood never had any spaceship look so cool. They were so bright you could watch those twin stars for five minutes as it climbed to altitude.

Good Times.
      🇺🇸

28. ck says:

The GOPe is trying to sink this at the last moment. We’ll get a better bill after the midterms.

• Maquis says:

It disgusts me all the pimping the “Deficit Hawks” are doing. Corket, Flake, johnson, Collins, losets all, each wanting their egos stroked and a line to sell their soon to be former constituents.

I consider them to be “Deficient Hawks.” The Senate is everything that is wrong with America.

It does look like they are intent on screwing this up.
      God help them if they do.
      💀

29. ladypenquin says:

Does anyone know where several of the comments in this post disappeared to. They were posted last night, including one I wrote. They’re were a lot more comments, and they’re all gone. 😦

30. Laurie says:

This “train” brings to mind the scene where Dagny and Rearden are in the engine cockpit on Taggart Trans about to cross the big beautiful bridge made from Readen metal. “They” tried to stop it’s construction.
    SD….what a perfect analogy of our Trump Train economy!!!
    I hear the ROOOAAARRRRR!

31. Bugsdaddy says:

This is exactly why the Uniparty is so deadset against ANY tax reform bill. The President is making such a huge impact without their co-operation already. Add to that the huge increase in prosperity of a tax break to corporations and the middle class….. They know that the effects of any tax changes typically kick in 3 to 6 months after they take effect. Oh Noes…..that would be during primary and election season next year………….
    They will block, obfuscate, lie and do anything they can to scare the pants off their minions at this point. Contrary to Sundances discussion yesterday, I think His Excellency (I love that term) President Trump is waiting for the Uniparty to shoot down the tax bill to completely unmask the traitors and then turn loose with the Big Ugly.

MAGA & Semper Fi

32. Wirenut says:

When MAGA really kicks in, the PTB will do all they can to stop it under the guise of “fighting inflation”. I hope President Trump has anticipated this and has a plan to counter.

33. Luke of the D says:

When the economy grew under obama’s regime, it was IN SPITE of obama’s terrible policies. But when the economy grows under President Trump’s administration, it is because of his policies! The difference is glaring and obvious to those of us who are awake! MAGA!