Rush Limbaugh is Wrong – Alabama is Not McConnell -vs- Bannon, It’s Bigger…

CTH has attempted to stay away from talking about the Alabama ‘clown show‘, all of it, since we made our position clear long before the primary run-off race.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes etc.

My concern with the Alabama mess was a very simple MAGA issue: riding horses to polling stations does not establish a connection to the man or woman who hit the necessary alarm clock at 5:15am to pay the bills.  Those are MAGA people. That’s the essence of the Trump coalition.

The current position of the epic fiasco was/is entirely predictable…. warnings, deaf ears, blah-blah-blah; water under the bridge.  That said, the current race to the exits by all of the fly-by-nights (populist wallflowers) is embarrassing to see play out.

Factually, I feel sorry for Mr. and Mrs. Roy Moore… However, I don’t have a smidgen of sympathy for the noob-right financial opportunists: Steve Bannon, Laura Ingraham, Sebastian Gorka et al, or the political Roberts-The-Bruce: Ted Cruz, Mike Lee etc. Heck, I’m still waiting for the ‘Use El Chappo Money to Build The Wall‘ bill…  I digress.

So why engage now?  Well, today Rush Limbaugh weighs in in using the customary (passive aggressive/mamet principle) approach to frame the argument as: “The Roy Moore Soap Opera is Really About McConnell -vs- Bannon”.   No, no it’s not.

I understand the frame of reference, why Limbaugh views it that way, but that’s not an accurate assessment.

The UniParty is against Roy Moore, not just simply Mitch McConnell and the professional political apparatus within the GOP elitist class.  Things are not what they were in 2014.

In 2014 such a Limbaugh framework would be accurate (though the GOPe cat had his tongue back then).  Indeed, during the 2014 Thad Cochran -vs- Chris McDaniel race the current perspective of Limbaugh would have been accurate.  But that was then, this is now 2017.

In 2014 there were billions worth of personal and party indulgences at stake; in 2017 there are trillions of UniParty indulgences at stake.

In 2014 Mitch McConnell was trying to use Thad Cochran to defeat the Tea party.  In 2017 the entire apparatus of the DC system is trying to use Alabama to defeat the existential risk that is Donald Trump.

If ‘political strategist’ Steve Bannon, or ‘political thinker’ Rush Limbaugh, were half as smart as they say they are, they’d chip in buy a vowel, get a clue and see that.

This is no longer small enough for individual personalities, this is a much bigger zero-sum outcome battle albeit with useful side-benefits in smacking Bannon’s ego down to size etc.  Which, in all honesty, speaking as a person on the same side while watching the idiots on our team giving the enemy ammunition, would not be a bad thing – AT ALL.

Domestic DC battles are to billions what multinational UniParty battles are to trillions.   Alabama is bigger than McConnell or Bannon.  Alabama is now as much about NAFTA, China, renegotiated trade deals, geopolitical alliances and Saudi Arabia, and the trillions swirling around via multinational corporate interests.

The swamp is engaged, self-aware and the deep-state part is self actuated now.  Instructions are no longer needed.  Each cell can operate independently to protect itself from any confrontation.  Thus the arguments are bigger; every angle is weighed as does it improve position, or does it weaken position… way-points are transparent. Globalists don’t need to give direction in feet or inches, the battle is much bigger, more broad – the decisions are about “generalized direction”.

Example: NAFTA Round #5 (Mexico) begins this week:  “lest trade disputes create friction with NAFTA-supporting Republican lawmakers.”

Example: “Republicans” control all senate hearings:

Example: Remember when the Senate voted unanimously to block President Trump from making recess appointments?   That rule required “unanimity”, a single Republican senator could block the Senate from handcuffing President Trump.  Not a single Republican broke ranks.

The professional political class in DC, the UniParty, is not confronting Steve Bannon though he’d probably like to make money off that outlook. The united political apparatus is confronting something far more consequential than the annoyance that Bannon represents; they are confronting the framework of ‘America First’.

That bigger dynamic is what’s adverse to their interests.  Bannon is an annoying gnat.

When you accept that difference you are then prepared to ask yourself the question(s):

♦What would/will the professional apparatus do to protect their interests?

♦How far are they willing to go to oppose anything that appears adverse to those interests?

“Christmas Yearbooks”?

Written in two sets of handwriting?

Using two different inks?

Uh huh.

Go read about a republican operative named Harvey Leroy “Lee” Atwater, and how he trained a young protege’ named Karl Christian Rove in political warfare against other republicans.

Remember, from the Uniparty’s perspective they have nothing to lose in Alabama by getting caught making crap up.  They were going to lose the race anyway…. so why not pull out the black arts.   It’s simply how they roll.

ps. Friends in Alabama, you must fight like an insurgency.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Election 2017, Legislation, media bias, Mitch McConnell, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Paul Ryan, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Taxes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

920 Responses to Rush Limbaugh is Wrong – Alabama is Not McConnell -vs- Bannon, It’s Bigger…

1. Sundance, with real respect, I believe that Rush ALSO implied that it was about more than just Bannon and McConnell. I absolutely love reading you, but I think you might have erred on the side of the same that used against Rush, of thinking himself so smart. In fact, he does regularly insert some admissions of his own fallibility between that bluff and hearty crowing over his perspicacity. 🙂

• James says:

I think you are correct in your assessment.

• dbobway says:

I agree with you as well Jkash.

Rush limbaugh and Steve Bannon are not the enemy.
        The DNC, Uni-party, McConnell and the rest of the gaggle of Establishment Reublicans are the enemy.
        No, I’m not mincing words. The Obamacare repeal debacle was Senators of the Republican party, who had millions of mostly young Americans lives in their hands. These Americans lost their jobs, had cars repossessed and on and on. Many lost their Health insurance and now pay the government a tax for (helping the unfortunate?)
        Most of these people make under 25,000 a year. Every Senator who voted no for the last and simplest repeal bill, which would have removed the mandate, had Americans lives in their hands and dropped them, in fear of losing their well paid Greed.
        I don’t think McConnell started this smear, but he is friends with who did and knew it was coming.
        Evil beats morality every time, at first.
        But the truth never goes away!

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Deplorables -VS- Swamp
      Bannon -VS- McConnell
      Trump -VS- UniParty

• While I’m quite familiar with Sundance’s analysis, I must ask: who’s Rush Limbaugh?

I did hear about someone being called “El Rushbo” a while back but that was some bought and paid for Bushie. The one who completely outed himself at the end of 2015 and well into 2016. Just sayin’ …

• LINER011 says:

I generally like Rush, but in the 2016 Colorado primary, I remember how he was twisting like a pretzel trying to explain how Ted Cruz earned those delegates. It was embarrassing to listen to.
        Now, the Alabama Republican bureaucracy is threatening to nullify the voters if Moore wins this election. Colorado did not even allow a primary, by ignoring the actual vote, Alabama would be much worse.

• sbScott says:

We have a caucus system in Colorado for selecting delegates. I was a Trump pledge to the state convention from Boulder County. This system prevents crossover voters from polluting the selection process and helps reduce the influence of the large metro areas.

Cruz attended the state convention and Trump sent Miller (who?) Trump wrote off Colorado. The Trump campaign had one concall with Sheriff Joe prior to the convention that was very lackluster.

• annieoakley says:

And last night on Fox, Karl Rove launched a tirade against a man who is running for Governor in CO, Tom Tancredo.

• Blue Ridge Mts Va says:

You know with Sundance, we don’t really need El Rushbo, or MahaRushie Bushie for hire.

Especially now with the CHRISTmas season upon us, I have not paid any attention to talk radio (As I have Sundance) and have been listening to WSLQ FM Christmas Music.

• JRD says:

With all due respect, Rush has been clueless about the existence of the Uni-Party for a long, long time. He gives us the BS that the gopE only want to get invited to cocktail parties.

Limbaugh thought he was such a BFD because he hung out in he White House with simpleton George W Bush.
      Limbaugh cheerleaded for unqualified Ted Cruz during the 2016 primary.
      Limbaugh’s idea of a conservative is Paul Singer owned Marco Rubio.

• Kitty Myers says:

I remember callers to his show saying there was no real difference between the two parties. He’d disagree with them saying there’s a BIG difference. My husband and I groaned in unison when we heard that.

• “Divide & Conquer, the Left/Right Fraud” at CorbettReport website

a ten min video explaining the UNIPARTY fake debate game

“The way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves” ~ Lenin

• Right Mover says:

“To this day Rush keeps telling us that reprehensible Mitt Romney is such a nice guy.”

And he has also pilloried Romney for his stances on open borders and amnesty and his attacks on Trump.
        I agree, Rush’s defense of Ted Cruz and especially Marco Rubio stand as low points of his career, but in total, I still believe he is far more insightful and perceptive than Sean Hannity and that he is not nearly the double-agent that other “conservative” talkers/hosts (i.e. Mark Levin, Hannity, Laura Ingraham, etc.) are.

• mimbler says:

I’ll say this about Rush. He gets lots of people to the polls to vote for Republicans and vote against Dems.

It seems like we are being infected by the divisiveness Obama spread, and are becoming intolerant to anyone that isn’t in lockstep with our thinking.

Rush, Savage, Bannon, Levin, etc are all different flavors that appeal to different audiences but probably have about 80 percent of their beliefs held in common.

I disagree with about 20 percent of each of them as they go off in different directions, but I’m more than happy to have popular media voices out there that support 80 percent of MAGA, and get Republicans to the polls, as well as counter the lies of the MSM.

• yy4u says:

Lets give Rush Limbaugh the benefit of the doubt. Just as I want the benefit of the doubt.

In May of 2015, I honestly believed there were two political parties.

I knew the Republicans were weak sissies but I thought that was a failure of spine and guts not a failure of soul.

I did realize that the Republicans had done nothing to close the border in spite of running on closing the border since Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million. (Now we have between 11 and 30 million).

But I DID NOT realize the Republicans favored open borders. I just thought they were weak sisters and didn’t have the guts to take on the tougher Democrats and Democrat media.

I believed the Republicans were opposed to abortion — they said so. I believed the Republicans were opposed to Obamacare — they said so. I believed the Republicans were in favor of tax cuts — they said so.

BUT

I had not look closely at them until Donald Trump appeared on the scene and in their fear and hysteria they ripped off the masks they had worn all these years.

The Republicans are Democrats who run as Republicans. They are not RINOs. I AM A RINO. I joined the GOP to keep the VA establishment (who just got creamed in VA) from screwing over DTJ as they’d screwed over Newt Gingrich and Mike Huckabee in 2012.

Here is what I’ve learned since June 2015.

There is ONE PARTY, the party of DC — they just run as Democrats and Republicans in order to maintain the illusion of a two party system.

• yy4u says:

Didn’t finish the Looooong post above. What I meant to finish with is let’s give Rush the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he, like I, has been fooled by the Republicrats. Maybe he thought that if they had the House, Senate and Presidency the wouldn’t govern like Democrats. Maybe now he is catching on.

• honor78 says:

Agree, Rush is a two faced bloviator.

• redtreesquirrel says:

I love listening to Rush’s show everyday, JRD – and I wish it weren’t so, but you are absolutely correct in your assessment of Rush. My only question is, does he actually believe what he is telling us, or is he afraid to offend someone if he admits there is a uniparty. If Rush openly states the two parties have become joined into a single uniparty, CNN and the rest will trumpet that news. What would be the outcome? Rush takes his responsibility very seriously.

If I had to bet, I would say that Rush is trying to steer the general population of Republican voters toward the most efficient view. That is to say, keep as many Republican voters onboard as possible, so none will become ambivalent about the state of our politics and stop voting all together. Another variable…We are very informed individuals, but there are many uneducated people who do vote. Mis-characterized talking points can kill an election.

• I realized a long time ago that Rush was not clueless but that he deliberately ignored some things because as you pointed out JRD he went to the same cocktail parties and enjoyed the company of t he swamp creatures.

I have not listened to Rush since he tried so hard to claim Cruz was a full throated conservative.

There were many things before that issue that I over looked because Rush was so funny and entertaining and seemed to be so often right.

But I knew Cruz was not eligible and wondered at the time why Rush did not point that out.

I became less trusting of Rush.

I have only so much time to invest in listening and reading about the news so Rush had to go.

• Blue Ridge Mts Va says:

Yes, I do remember all of that. Rush was a big time cheerleader for Cruz. And also ElRushbo loved National Review’s (the late) William F. Buckley, Jr. [who was a Bonesman himself like the Bushies].

• Daniel says:

I will also say Bannon is a gnat in a sense, but he is a gnat with more followers than many mainstream news outlets. He has the power to insert more resistance against the uniparty. More than a gnat, he is at least a mosquito.

• Rush is a real study. I’ve listened to him since the early 90s and recall clearly how he was PRO NAFTA, sniffed every Bushie’s butt he could find, and believed every word out of B43s mouth.

Godless Rush is his own personal jesus. His Republican party was his and our salvation, and when it failed him, “Conservatism” became his (and our) Savior. He climbed right into Creepy Cruz’z orface and set up campaign HQ there. He has a thing for little Hispanics, too- ‘lil Marco was a “full throated conservative” per Rush. (Full throated referring to Marco makes sense on a number of levels)

He began his show yesterday taking a “survey” of his broadcast staff who “unanimously” thought “Moore did it” I could have PUKED! (Ingram did that yesterday as well BTW- wayyyy to coincidental for this Patriot)

That fat bastage played to his handlers (GOPe) while spending the rest of the show “agreeing” with his fan base that this was a set-up. “See guys I kicked More to the curb what else do you want from me? Now fill up my G5 and let me go golfing”

• Atticus says:

And don’t forget, we were “You Trumpists” (said with a disparaging tone). I still listen, but with my eyes wide open.

• bon says:

Boy o boy get on your bad list and then one must go hide under a tree. I love Rush and am liking Sundance, but he is NOT my idol or go to for answers. U guys get really strung up & go for the belly.

• James says:

Bon, I totally agree with you. I used to listen to Rush every day but haven’t been able to for awhile but I certainly wouldn’t take everything he says as gospel. You do have to think critically. But I see a heck of a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on. If they don’t think Rush has been a force for good then they are delusional.

And this thing with Ted Cruz is crazy. It’s like some people on this site see Ted Cruz around every corner and under their beds. They remind me of the famous painting by Edvard Munch, “The Scream”.

• Texanfree says:

Well said. Rush uses the “I’m so great shtick,” for entertainment purposes. He is very up front about being infallible. He did imply that it was about so much more than Bannon and McConnell. I have great respect for Sundance but agree with you on this.

2. Colle Bay says:

Alabama needs to vote for Moore. This is criminal what they are doing to him.

Remember these people will not stop.

3. AngelMom. says:

Days ago. I insisted to my family this is about blocking President Trump to hand cuff him. He was to campaign with Moore. If he does, they will use it that the President of the U.S.A is parading around with a “pedofile”. One of the accuser step-son sided with Moore, said the accuser is lying. B.T.W. The accuser who had the press conference with Gloria A refered to Moore as Ray.

• yy4u says:

Win or lose, Roy Moore needs to sue the accusers AND the Washington Post if this is untrue. He owes it to any non Unipartyist who might want to run for office. More than that, he owes it to us.

• Sentient says:

Jeff Bezos is intermittently the richest man in the world. He’s angling to have much of US military procurement go through Amazon. He bought the Washington Post for influence. He couldn’t care less about losing $20 mil to Roy Moore.

4. Eliza says:

Like an abusive boyfriend or husband they are beating US for the nerve of rejecting their candidate picks for US. They DID THIS SAME CRAP TO PRESIDENT TRUMP! They are letting US know if we don’t go along w/ them then this is what we can expect AND WE HAD BETTER GO ALONG WITH THEM OR ELSE!

• wmingpt says:

2018 will be very interesting.

• Eliza: That is the definition of a 3rd World Banana Republic; not a Constitutional Democratic Republic.
      We the People, should be very afraid if Their plot to subvert our democratically held elections are thwarted by devious ploys and outright lies to destroy human beings.
      This is very serious stuff going on and it’s much bigger than any 16-18 yr old girl kissing a 30 yr old man…..
      What’s sick and very sad; I cannot believe that anyone with a modicum of a brain cell would buy into this clap-trap!

• James says:

Abigail, you have made one of the BEST and WISEST comments I have seen in a long, long time. Thank you so much for pointing out that this is indeed bigger than any 16-18 yr old girl kissing a 30 yr old man.

WHY? Because they are trying to destroy our democracy. Who is they? The vast majority of the MSM, academia, Hollywood, the democrats, illegals and others. Including the deep state apparatus of our own government. And the worthless RINOs play right into their hand – some of these willingly. Many of these really do think we are literally deplorable.

We only have to look at the “dossier”, In an extreme simplification, it’s almost a certainty that the DNC/Hillary paid a law firm to pay Fusion GPS to contract with Christopher Steele to create this “dossier” and then in collusion with elements of the MSM and parts of our executive branch and intelligence community triggered this special prosecutor. We already knew the Obama administration was corrupt but to find out that our intelligence community was in on this is mind boggling. And we don’t know even half of this story. The British government/intelligence services may have been involved – who knows. And I bet some of the dems in congress knew the Russia thing was bogus but they have continued to push the story to keep our country in turmoil.

One thing that bugs me – and I don’t know how important it is at this stage but I would like to know the role of John McCain. Was he duped into getting involved or was he actively participating because he (John McCain) thought Donald Trump should be removed from office.

We know why some of these Republicans are denouncing Roy Moore so vociferously. They want to take a shot at PDT and put him in a bad light. And I bet there are republicans that are looking for any way they can to sabotage the tax cut. This is a war.

I recommend reading “Who planted the Roy Moore story on Washington Post Reporters” on American Thinker.

• auntiefran413 says:

they did the same thing with Herman Caine. Sexual harassment seems to have climbed higher in the Progressive play book.

5. wolfmoon1776 says:

• Maquis says:

This doesn’t appear gratuitous in any way, he doesn’t appear to have an axe to grind nor any resentments driving his statement. He seems reluctant to speak out, knows there will be a price for him but must do what he feels is right.

I would like to hear more explanation for his perception that she is lying. Does he have experience with her lying? Or other behaviors prejudicial to trustworthiness? Obviously doesn”t want to dish on family, but more meat on the bone would be helpful.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

He seems to imply that she might be “persuadable”. That’s my guess. She may have been an incipient “hoaxing personality” who was then wheedled into going all the way.

It would be interesting to see what happens here if the Judge basically goes on the warpath with Allred and her encampment, as well as with McConnell and the rest of these treasonous quislings. I think it would also be great for a TRUMP FBI to debrief her and find out who some of her new “friends” really are. Probably already well known to the FBI, and maybe already on their payroll. I would bet money she was wheedled to hoax.

• Maquis says:

She’s getting something out of it, surely.

This sexual harrassment claim business has gone way past crying wolf, these women ARE the wolves.

No offense to cool dudes named Wolf…

• ladypenquin says:

Maquis. You’re right. As much as I hate to say it, as a mature woman, who was young once, I certainly know how about feelings and behavior from those years. Being attracted to an “older man” isn’t all that unusual – it certainly wasn’t in during that era, or only in the South necessarily.

That said, most of us grew up and found our way in life – the rest turned into the feminazis one sees today, or lonely, unhappy, easily influenced/vulnerable women…

• MfM says:

I agree, when I was 17+ I was dating men who were in their 20’s and 30’s. They just were more mature and interesting then guys my age. I never felt pressured or manipulated. This was in the mid 1960’s – 70’s and not in the South.

• wheatietoo says:

I think this guy has seen this woman lie and manipulate people before.
          He may have been the victim of her deceptions.

For his father’s sake, he probably kept quiet about it.
          But he thinks that this is too important…so he can’t sit quietly & watch her do this to a Senate candidate.

And I think she is probably getting paid well for doing this.

She probably heard through the grapevine that ‘someone’ was looking for dirt on Roy Moore and would pay big bucks for it.
          That’s all it took.

• James says:

I agree that some more meat on the bone would be helpful but her step son certainly isn’t a polished speaker. However, this is a big data point of information.

• Maquis says:

It is certainly helpful.

I’ve known, certain women, let’s say, that could convince anyone of anything, and they know it. Even convincing themselves at times. Mental illness can be pretty damn scary.

Wonder what this chick’s damage is.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

If the yearbook entry is definitely a forgery, it’s too professional for her to have done, IMO, despite the ink problems and the two handwritings. That’s why I think it has to rise to a conspiracy which can’t really afford to even be found to be a hoax. She couldn’t pull the hoax off alone.

I think this is a hail Mary by the commies.

• tony says:

a 40 year year book? maybe im weird but that would have been in the trash 30 years ago.

• Maquis says:

I have no doubt it’s so.

These are the kind of people that give a Pulitzer to a reporter that shilled for the Soviets, denying the Holodomor as he stood in the midst of Ten-Million Ukranian “Statistics.”

These are the Bill Ayers types that regret killing too few innocents.

The people that stage mass-shootings and that “Gruber” Americans.

For whom all things are permitted, for theirs is the only worthy cause, no matter the price. And if the price is good, well then they join a very big very sick club.

This Redhead, and AllRed, need to be taken down.

• bentley1blog says:

Maquis: this “Redhead” is pathetic. During her 15 minutes of fame when she was wiping her nose and sniffling while relating her tale of woe it was telling to me that she not once shed one salty tear. Dead give-away of someone who was not telling the truth while pretending to be wracked with sorrow for having to be victimized by Moore. Trash

• tsforex says:

Ah…you met my ex wife I see… Narcissism or Histronic Personality disorder…my guess. Not that I am a mental health professional, but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn last weekend..🙄

• tsforex says:

• tsforex says:

• Sassy says:

I personally loved the clever way he skewered her by apologizing that his own statement wasn’t as polished because he didn’t have someone else writing it out all nice and pretty for him.

• georgiafl says:

I thought he was just a ‘good old boy, honest as the day is long’ until he said “nipple eating lying bull-sh-+” (9:01) and I noticed the long chain earring in his right ear.

6. Kathy says:

Hannity really disappointed me after the lawyer gotcha questions for Moore. Hannity won’t be viewed at my home anymore.

• ladypenquin says:

Hannity entered into the realm of yellow journalism. Yesterday, two minutes of his radio show and I turned it off. He was saying now there was credibility and Moore “finished.”

But nothing had changed since the morning and previous night. This same yearbook page is out there, the same inconsistencies in the stories and Gloria Allred has shown up.

If I was in Alabama, I’d vote for Moore. I sure wouldn’t vote for the late-term abortion, commie, marxist, fascist Schumer guy.

• GrantsLounge says:

Hannity folded on Seth Rich, and now folds on Judge Moore.
        All after huge run-up and bravado.
        He has become a shadow of his former self.

7. Turranos says:

Never give in. Never, never, never, never — in nothing, great or small, large or petty — never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. – Churchill

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

The main “issue” with Judge Roy Moore apparently was that he might be unelectable because he is a “rightwing Christian extremist”; their words not mine. We all knew that the evil Left would do everything they could to portray him as a religious fanatic because of his bold defense of a Ten Commandments sculpture in defiance of some lefty activist federal judge.

• ladypenquin says:

Mitch McConnell et al has shown it’s not just the “evil Left” – it’s all of them.

As Sundance noted not one Republican Senator stood up to object to denying President Trump’s ability for recess appointments. Luther Strange, Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, etc. etc. etc. They’ll all in it together. Forget “prigs” – they’re all sanctimonious pigs.

• massivedeplorable says:

Judge Moore called this a “Spiritual Battle” IMO He’s right. It is indeed a fight against good and evil. Eph 6:12 says it best: “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

8. Wait a second–I thought you said a while back that Roy Moore wasn’t a MAGA candidate. That’s why I was so torn about defending Moore until you wrote this.
    Am I mistaken? That’s possible. But if Moore is one to follow (and yes, the allegations are BS either way), I will do so. After all, there’s still a lot I need to learn about the truth of the political framework that you’ve shown me–the so-called “red pill.”

• Esperanza says:

Maybe this will make him one. MAGA déplorables are Conservatives who have been mugged by globalists.

• Deusvult says:

That’s Sundance point.. it’s about more than Moore, Bannon and McConnell.
      I suspect Moore will win in a landslide. Too many “woke” people.. the old black magic is only working in their parralel world.

• G. Combs says:

“…Roy Moore wasn’t a MAGA candidate….”

At this point who cares?

What matters is the Commies are using UNJUSTIFED SMEARS that can not be proven false to eliminate a duly elected primary candidate AND THE GOPe is HELPING them.

We let them get away with smearing Moore as they did Herman Cain and we will NEVER see another honest politician again. Instead we will be given choices like:

Barrack Obama vs John McCain
      or
      Hillary Clinton vs Jeb Bush

Is that what you want? Choices like that are why most Americans do not bother to vote. Only 55.7% of the Voting Age Population turnout in last year’s election according to Pew.

“[…]Just over 137.5 million people told the census they voted last year, somewhat higher than the actual number of votes tallied (136.8 million, according to figures compiled by the Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives, though that figure includes more than 170,000 blank, spoiled or otherwise null ballots).[…]”http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/15/u-s-voter-turnout-trails-most-developed-countries/

So about one million votes were ‘Lost’ HMMMmmm

• daddio says:

vote for crook 1 or crook 2. Which one will rob you a little less. This has basically been our choice for the last 20 years with the notable exceptions of Reagan and Trump. And now we know why the swamp fought Reagan so hard, and why they fight Trump today. Power and money, the oldest corruptors of mankind.

• With all due respect to yourself and Sundance, YOU must make up your OWN mind – don’t let ANYONE do it for you. One does not have to agree with everything SD writes or posits. I don’t always agree but I remain grateful for his thoughtful analyses – SD brings out points and relevant facts that I, with my limited knowledge of such matters, would not think to apply. Regardless of whether or not Moore is a “good candidate” – one should always stand up against false smears and attacks, no matter to whom it is applied.

9. MAGAbear says:

Wonder if Jeff Sessions is reconsidering the offer to take back his old senate seat after being on the hot seat on Capital Hill today, LOL!

10. dufrst says:

Here’s the problem. What if Trump weighs in and tells Moore to drop out of the race? Again, I’ve said that tax reform/cuts is Trump’s absolute guarantee of a 2nd term and he knows it. It’s the centerpiece of his whole agenda. If McConnell is willing to deal in exchange for axing Moore, will Trump pass on that? He already essentially went along with it in endorsing Strange while having Bannon support Moore. What if McConnell is not letting Trump off the hook on the bargain?

For Trump this is about leverage. In order for his trade negotiations to work, he needs economic growth. This is the issue when you use economics to drive your foreign policy, you have to deliver the growth. Trump needs the tax cuts/reform to do that. If he doesn’t get that, he has nothing. It will be interesting to see what Trump does and what side he comes down on in this race. As Sundance said, there is much at stake and it’s not just from the UniParty’s perspective! Trump has a lot at stake too! He can’t sell his trade deals without a strong US economy to leverage off of.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Donald Trump no longer trusts Mitch, and rightly so. No more niceynice for Mitch. It is time for GOP Congressmen to do their job or plan for their retirement next year.

• Maquis says:

He can’t trust McConnell to follow through. That snake would regnege in a heartbeat.

Of course, if the tax bill that Trump wants appeared on his desk ready for his signature in a couple of days, he might consider it. Otherwise, I’d say Lucy teeing up Charlie Brown’s football has more credibility at this point.

• Timmy-the-Ute says:

Do you really think McConnell will be able get the promise to build the wall in exchange for blocking Moore? Pres. Trump knows McConnell can’t offer him that. Moore isn’t that big of a threat and McConnell’s days are numbered anyhow.

Trump went with Strange because Moore is a nut job. He is Ted Cruz 2.0.

• James says:

You may think he is a nut job and Ted Cruz 2.0 but a lot of people in Alabama don’t think so. I’m from Alabama.

• G. Combs says:

Interesting that a moral man who refuses to compromise on his principles is now called “A nut job” when he would be seen as a normal upstanding person when I was a kid.
          ……….

On Moore dating high school girls:
          Given ‘The Pill’ and The Sexual revolution of the 1960s, where else was Judge Moore going to find decent old fashioned women who had not been around the block with every Tom, Dick and Harry AND not indoctrinated by the Commies teaching college?

Both my Grandma and my husband’s travelled ALONE from Europe to the USA at age 16. Heck before we came south we attended a family reunion of 200+ to greet a Danish relative who was here from Denmark as an Aupair at age 16.

• G. Combs says:

President Trump will rightly side step the Moore issue and continue to say it is a state issue. He will let his army of Deplorables do the fighting for him. 😁

President Trump is very good at spotting Tar Babies and refusing to fight with them.

11. alex says:

Thomas Wictor: “so many people saw “Ray” in the signature, the accuser said “Ray,” and the Assistant District Attorney 25 miles away was named Ray Acton.”
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! Moore is innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. redridge45 says:

I agree, Sundance. It’s on now for sure, McConnell & the rest of the pirates no longer care about appearances and I can only imagine it’s downhill from here.

13. n1ghtcr4wler says:

Written in two sets of handwriting?

Using two different inks?

Uh huh.

this is just wrong. only the screenshot from the CNN twitter has the two colors bc some incompetent CNN employee tried to enhance the cropped part. If you watch the video of the press conference and do a screenshot you can clearly see that there arent different colors

STOP USING WICTOR FANTASY STORIES

• G. Combs says:

What you are seeing is called a metameric match and it drives color chemists NUTS!

You can get a really good match under say, fluorescent lights — but they don’t match under incandescent light or daylight.

Change the lighting and you go from a perfect match to glaring color differences.

“Metamerism (color) In colorimetry, metamerism is a perceived matching of the colors that, based on differences in spectral power distribution, do not actually match. Colors that match this way are called metamers.”

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I never knew this had a name, but it always made sense to me from a chemist’s perspective, since inks are such complex mixtures of dyes. Exactly – change the spectrum of incident light, and things pretty much have to change.

My feeling is that the witness was “groomed” into hoaxing by pros. I can think of multiple ways to get her to buy in, based on how I know these people operate.

One of the best ways is that a “friend” changes it while out of her possession (this also includes the deadly case where she doesn’t even know it has left her possession). She would sound like a complete nut if she objects to the changes – she pretty much has to ride along with the scam or else. The longer she puts up with the scam without objecting, the more bought in she is. Worse still, I’m sure they gaslit her badly, implying that not sticking to the story would “make her look crazy”.

If that “someone” is Allred’s office, there is jail in somebody’s future.

These are hoaxing commies. I will bet it was changed by somebody in Allred’s office, or somebody that was contracted in a roundabout way.

Yearbook burgled by P.I.s. Doctor it. Return it. “Show me that book again.” Then if she says something about not remembering parts, the “handler” assures the victim that THEY remember it.

Oh, this thing is falling apart nicely.

• Maquis says:

I’m filing this right with “kerning,” another esoteric document technology that helped trip up another political hit forgery.

Next we will be told that, while this was fraud, the assertions are still true. “She was so afraid tbat no one would believe her, she HAD to forge it!” Uh huh. Keep talking.

🙄

• ladypenquin says:

Funny, anyone remember Obama’s birth certificate? All kinds of issues. IMO, one of the major ones, was that “African-American” wasn’t used during that time period (1961). Hadn’t even come into the lexicon, let alone formal U.S. government verbiage.

• Deusvult says:

The writing is different in all color versions.. they used as the day progresses b/w only.
      The writing style is different exactly where the color difference is. Is it truly blue or falsified.. doesn’t matter. The difference in relation to each other is consistent.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

The two handwritings were obvious even from the B/W photo earlier. THAT is presumably because the recipient wrote the part after the initial one. That much pretty much has to be accepted, IMO. But the color photo looks quite convincing to me. Not just that, but once you notice the color differences, the overall addition jumps out for other reasons.

Forgery. It’s a bloody forgery, and I think it’s going to take down that snake Allred, too.

• Dennis Leonard says:

I do not think Sundance plays your game.

• ladypenquin says:

Hey, nighter4wler, guess what? Ink isn’t the only issue with that little inscription nonsense. One doesn’t have to be a graphologist (look it up) to notice the handwriting difference – the initial posting is almost micrographic, and the fonts are not the same. Look at the “o” look at the number “7” – and btw, the name appears to be “Ray” not “Roy.” The initial inscription letters come off at the top of the ‘o’ – the added script goes downward as coming off an ‘a’.

We’re not Wictor fantasy followers…

BTW, I do forensic detail work.

14. wolfmoon1776 says:

15. rumpole2 says:

I’m convinced the Moore yearbook thing is a forgery. I await indictments of the accuser woman and Gloria Allred… apologies from all the REP politicians, Sean Hannity, Judge Jeanine……but I wont hold my breath.

VINDICATED—IT’S FORGED: Over 12 discrepancies in Roy Moore’s alleged yearbook signature.
    By Caiden Cowger
    Posted on November 14, 2017 12:49 am

This yearbook was used as evidence to frame Roy Moore as attempting to rape the girl that owned the book. Ironically, rather than substantiating the molestation accusation, the forgery has actually vindicated Judge Moore.

• Maquis says:

That chick is a FLAMING Liberal!

She is a bigtime Leftist Activist. Another article on Cowernation documents psotings she’s made on FlakeBook, which she took down after the article called them to our attention. Too bad for her screenshots were taken first. 😛 Ske “likes” extreme Left stuff, dozens of them, lots of Anti-Trump groups too.

One pic has her in Biden’s embrace, but I can’t account for the location of his other hand…

She worked the Clinton campaign, and endorsed Roy Moore’s Socialtist opponent BEFORE she FALSELY ACCUSED Judge Roy Moore. She deleted that too. Also in vain.

This chick is Toxic Toast!
      😈

• G. Combs says:

Take a good look at the #2 in Judge Roy Moore’s recent sample and in the yearbook. Those #2s are a dead giveaway that it is a forgery. As one commenter mentioned your signature gets simpler and more sloppy over time yet it is the yearbook #2 that is sloppy.

The samples are here: http://cowgernation.com/2017/11/14/vindicated-signature-forged-12-discrepancies-roy-moores-alleged-yearbook-signature/

I would love to see Judge Moore submit samples from 1997 and this yearbook to a handwriting expert and NAIL ALLRED to the wall. Time to get that woman thing disbarred!

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Here’s my recommendation:

(1) Immediately order preservation of evidence
        (2) Let the MAGA world roast Allred alive and crowdsource her to pieces
        (3) Win the election
        (4) During the acceptance speech, major announcements of charges filed
        (5) We begin campaign for Roy Moore to REPLACE Mitch McConnell

16. Peter says:

It is interesting as McConnell fights to remove himself from power, idiot.

One or 2 senators can easily flip parties after Moore loses, not a long shot.

I️ still think Moore will win but damn it – start playing offense. Are you going to believe Gloria and 40 years of tactical trash to destroy me after 30 million didn’t work to stop me in the primary? Or are we going to get the peoples business done – think about the babies, the wall, Trump and MAGA, eT al.

His tweet on McConnell was effective – he needs to double down , daily.

17. DemsRTheRealRacists says:

“The MAGA coalition I know has never been predisposed to racism, sexism, nativism, or any other kind of “ism” or “ist”, because we’ve never been not busy. It takes time to give a rats-ass about bathroom police, social justice etc. Time and energy for that, who has it?”

Tea Party boomers may not be concerned about those things, but the next generation of rightists are. Blood alone can overcome money. You should read Spengler.

18. CarolynH says:

I have said from day one this is a establishment hit. Just as they said they wanted Trump to lose big so no one dare challenge again [if not anointed] they are trying to do the same with Moore. This has Rove written all over it. Remember the hit Rove and company pulled on McCain in 2000 South Carolina…robo calls telling voters he had a illegitimate black child when, in fact, she was the adopted child Cindy brought back from Bangladesh. Nope, this has GOPe in red blinking lights.

19. TwoLaine says:

I’ve ignored this for the trash that it is and the trash I knew it came from. I think it is hilarious that the swamp creatures want us to believe they should be the moral check on American values. It was the Senate that refused to impeach Slick Willie/President Bill Clinton.

Did they ask Menendez to step down? How about Dennis Hastert? How about DWS? How about Newt Gingrich. The list is endless.

I think this is all tied up with getting rid of President TRUMP over new bombshell sexual allegations waiting in the wings. IF they can nullify Judge Roy Moore over sketchy allegations, let’s go for the real prize. The whole Weinstain domino effect.

People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

20. Especially now that Ted Cruz has withdrawn his support, I can say with full confidence that Roy Moore is a good man and worthy of being a senator for Alabama.

Now that there is clear evidence of forgery, we can dismiss the accusers’ claims and face the truth of our situation. The swamp, which is CENTERED in Congress, made a deal with Trump. He endorses swamp candidates in return for keeping his office as President. If he endorses outsiders, Congress will impeach. If he uses the FBI or the DOJ to try and drain the swamp, Congress will impeach. If he tries to clean out the intel agencies, Congress will impeach. It is so clear. It is so plain. You have to be blind and dumb not to see it.

That’s why Moore is on his own. That’s why we’re on our own, as the informed public. We’re on our own. It’s up to us to drain the swamp that is Congress. No one else can do it.

• daddio says:

I fear you may be right

• Patriot1783 says:

and remember McConnell poured 10s of millions into Luther Strange campaign who lost to Moore.

• I agree this whole deal with Moore is false through-and-through. However, I do not believe our President has caved into anything. I believe he set Mitch up with his oh-so-tepid endorsement of Strange – period.

• Yeah but why endorse Strange at all if he didn’t make a deal to that effect? Why endorse anyone? Why not stay on the sidelines?

• Because Mitch desperately wanted him to endorse Strange. Why not get something out of it? This is all JMO, btw – someone else on some comment thread raised this thought months ago and it kind of stuck with me. Goodness knows, I have been wrong before but I can easily see PDJT doing something like this.

• G. Combs says:

“Because Mitch desperately wanted him to endorse Strange. Why not get something out of it? ….”

Art of the Deal.

Judge Moore is a bit of a wild card, stiff necked as all get out and completely uncontrollable. He is NOT a really great candidate from President Trump’s point of view. So why not build up a bit of political capital with the Turtle (and Strange) if Moore loses in the primary?

• ditzee58 says:

Was as disappointed in President Trump’s decision to endorse Strange as I was when he chose to support Paul Ryan instead of Paul Nehlan.

• G. Combs says:

Ditzee, it was optics. As Sundance said in the
            Rebranding Kim Jong-un Will Likely Be a Key Part of The Strategy article, President Trump was giving the GOPe a vision of themselves to live up to.

President Trump HAD to, coming out of the gate, give every appearance that he believed the GOPe would live up to the promises made to the voters in the Republican Party Platform. He really had no choice since he is considered ‘Head’ of the party now and because he places emphasis on LOYALTY.

HOWEVER, if the Republicans DO NOT come up with a decent Tax reform bill for him to sign, expect to see all out War during the 2018 primary season. Perhaps not by President Trump himself, but by those loyal to him.

Heck it is already starting.
            Vetting candidates for 2018 at reddit.com/r/The_Congress.

There is an organization of conservative/populist Republicans promoting MAGA policies outside the GOPe
            It is the National Federation of Republican Assemblies

• I agree guerillapatriot up to the point of “The swamp, which is CENTERED in Congress, made a deal with Trump.”
      I’ve followed PDJT for more than 40 years, he did not make a deal with the swamp critters to endorse swamp candidates. He is a man of honor; his word is his honor; he does not lie; he keeps his promises.
      President Donald J. Trump made a promise to the American people and the world that he was going to ‘drain the swamp’ and he is doing just that.
      Of course the swamp critters are going to go down fighting all the way.
      But I will emphasize that this whole Roy Moore fairy tale was cooked up by a bunch of I.D.I.O.T.S… completely Stupid, Stupid, Stupid People made up this trashy story and paid a bunch of low-lifes to lie, cheat and steal.
      If we know the truth of the matter; don’t you believe President Trump knows the truth?

• Actually Moore is a man of his word and a man of honor and character. Trump plays to win. Which means he keeps his word… but perhaps not right away or in the way you might expect. Moore plays a straight hand from day one, which is why he has lost a lot of battles against corruption outright. Lost badly. They have different fighting styles, imo. It may be that Moore’s style is better because if he is unjustly deprived of a Senate seat, he will become a martyr.

21. JRD says:

I have finally arrived at a point where I TRULY don’t give a damn if Moore is guilty, which I don’t believe for a second that he is.

If slime senators Ted Kennedy and Chris Dodd could make themselves waitress sandwiches and his fellow senators had no problem with them sitting in the senate then Roy Moore should fit right in.

I am fed up with we have to live by the rules and the corrupt don’t.

McConnell can rot in hell.

• JRD says:

Furthermore, the Left doesn’t give a damn how corrupt Hillary and Obama were. They voted for them anyway knowing they were corrupt.
      I’m tired of fighting with one hand tied behind my back. I’m playing by the Left rules now.
      Moore will advance Trump’s MAGA agenda. That’s good enough for me.

Time to force the corrupt Uni-Party to live b their own corrupt rules.

W.A.R.

22. I see the whole situation with Mueller, Trump, Sessions, Moore, McConnell, the Clintons, the Obamas, the swamp as a whole, as a great Mexican standoff. Everyone’s got guns pointed at everyone else. Mueller has a gun to Trump’s head. Trump has a flamethrower trained on the swamp. Sessions has a gun on Clinton/Obama. McConnell has a gun on Moore, and so on.

The only thing that can tip the balance one way or the other is election outcomes.

• Kid Jupiter says:

Sessions has a toy gun pointed at Obama/Clintons. He’s a DUD.

• G. Combs says:

Where is your PROOF that AG Sessions is doing nothing???

Remember Pizzagate. Remember Haiti and the children a ‘friend’ of the Clintons was making off with? Remember Bill visiting Epstein’s pedo Island?
        Seems the start of the clean up is with the minnows. This is probably why Weinstein was tossed under the bus. Better ADULTS making long ago accusations about VOLUNTARY actors/actresses than current kiddnapped/sold sex slaves.

COMMENT: from Daniel Greenfield in Front Page Magazine:: http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268425/attorney-general-replaces-left-rule-law-daniel-greenfield

IHC •
        “There are also the many FBI raids taking place since January of this year. These raids so far have netted 4,474 arrests that includes those trafficking children and young adults into sex trade/slavery. Out of these nearly 2,000 were in California alone mostly in the LA area. During one it included local politicians and clergy among others in positions of power and names are sealed in court. The BGI rescued nearly 400 very children – some of them found kept in cages – as well as young teenagers forced into prostitution and their pimps.
        The youngest child victims were two sisters – 5 months and 5 years old. Their price? It was $600.00! Don’t look for the media to report about these sweeps. Only local TV reports about these sweeps.
        So yes even though it looks outside that Session is not doing much he is quietly cleaning up the messes of the Obama administration. That is no small feat!”

You will not see this in the YSM of course.

you do get: Oct 19, 2017 – The series of raids netted 120 arrests nationwide as 84 juveniles — including an infant and a 5-year-old girl — were rescued

23. wolfmoon1776 says:

Katica is right about this. Gloria Allred probably knows all the charges and all the settlements, thanks to Weinstein and his Dirt Patrol.

24. The devil went down to ‘bama, he was looking for a seat to steal, he was in a bind ’cause he was way behind, and he was willing to make a deal…

25. Peter G says:

Moore only has to remind people that at the time of these allegations, HE WAS A DEMOCRAT.
    End of story.

26. laurelmarycecilia says:

“We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has gone through. I do not think that wide circles of American society or wide circles of the Christian community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the Church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel versus the anti-Gospel.

– 1976 Bicentennial talk given in the United States by the future St. John Paul II, then Cardinal Karol Wojtyla of Kraków, Poland

• Angry Dumbo says:

Wow. PJPII was quite a spiritual visionary and leader. His words are apt here. Judge Moore is famous for promoting the ten commandments and today he is called a nut.

27. wolfmoon1776 says:

28. shadowcole says:

It’s not surprising Rush has got this wrong. I used to listen to him for 20 years. In December of 2015, I sent him an email telling him why the Repugs were doing a 2 year CR. I told him that they were afraid Donald Trump would be our next president, they wanted to make sure to handicap PT if he would win. I also told him President Trump would win, “mark my words”, I could feel the excitement from the rallies etc. Rush was so far in the Cruz camp, even though he said he doesn’t endorse, I quit listening just before the first primaries. I have never gone back. I sent him another email just after President Trump won and told him “I told you so”. He likes to use that phrase so I threw it back at him. He doesn’t understand, we are wide awake and we are not going back to sleep.

• NewfTea says:

I was done with Rush when he helped destroy Gingrich in 2012, with his passive aggressive Romney support. The day after the 2012 election, when El Rushbo went on and on about how “Romney ran a good, conservative campaign, even though he didn’t use the word conservative.”

Rush Limbaugh became mega rich by selling his soul to the devil (whether he realizes it or not) by telling us to keep calm, be nice, endure quietly. He and others like him were enablers of evil by stopping us from fighting back.

29. Scarlet says:

Can someone explain to me what is wrong with that yearbook signature ? The original one that just ends in Roy ? I don’t see an issue. Whomever wrote it was just being charming and flattering. Not creepy and predatory in my opinion. Maybe she added the clarification after the fact. It still doesn’t make it pervy material. I don’t see the uproar. And I’m female ! What I see is maybe she was his waitress , they had a rapport from familiarity and she asked him to sign her book. WHATS THE BIG HOOPLA ? Where’s the scandal? Her lying story she made up afterwards? Yes. But the signature? No.

• Kristin says:

Scarlet: it’s the fact he said he did not know the lady.

• LM says:

I cannot remember the name or face of many of the people whose yearbook I signed. I signed many yearbooks of people in classes with me whom I did not really know. If they signed mine it was usually to a “cute and sweet girl”. Standard, and socially accepted stuff for the times.

We just had our (decades significant) reunion–which I did not attend. However, I was privy to emails and news about many of my classmates. I did not have a clue about who most of them were.

• G. Combs says:

I can only remember ONE name from my year class and he was the first guy I ever dated.

Heck, I can not even remember faces and my memory is visual.

30. Searkreb says:

It’s easy. If McConnell McCain etc are against then I’m for

31. Fromseatoshiningsea and says:

President Trump is working in from the outside in. Look at the deals in Asia. Look at what Saudi Arabia did this morning with her orders to the Palestinians to negotiate a deal. Look at China going over to North Korea to shut them down. Look at the shutdown of the bad guy in Saudi Arabia. The chips are falling into place from the outside in now he has to address the cancer that has metastasized to every level of our life in our blessed America. The cancer has put a stake in the ground in Alabama and this election is a watershed moment for all of us. Please send judge Moore financial contributions $5 – $10 at a time would make a difference we have to defeat the cancer here and now. Working from the outside in the poison is concentrating into the center and that center is right here in America the last place we thought it would ever happen.

Please take for a moment to consider what president Trump is dealing with and how he is just one man this is truly David and Goliath and we have to help him win and we have to win in Alabama

32. jeans2nd says:

The Roy Moore show is a distraction. Who cares? And Lush Rimbaugh – pfffft. Who cares?

The real battle is taxes and NAFTA. Read the linked Reuters article. Research the positions of your Representative and Senators. Dem or GOPe, it does not matter.

Then contact them. Call their offices. Send them emails. Whatever it takes, get them to LISTEN to you, speaking in your local native tongue about the issues that matter. With a CTH accent, of course.

We can spread the MAGA agenda in our communities. Are your locals talking about the Moore clown show? My locals are not. They are talking about reforming the ACA, lowering taxes, rescuing the Teamster’s pensions.
    Things that MATTER.

Only YOU can do this. Go. Do it. Make it happen.

33. lorenetn says:

Ok…I’m confused….I don’t know if the yearbook inscription is real or not. Either way, what is wrong with telling a young lady that she is beautiful and sweet. Those are nice attributes to have and it seems like a simple compliment to me.

34. I’m just venting so don’t take me seriously this AM. The entire political apparatus in the swamp aka Washington D.C. is about stopping our America First agenda. They didn’t give us a spending bill or repeal of Obamacare and are fighting the tax cuts we badly need. They will not relinquish their power. Too much money is involved. Roy Moore didn’t rape anyone but they are trying to stop him at any cost because the real target is President Trump and the MAGA agenda. It’s a set-up to nullify the presidency. I shared my misgivings but now I’m convinced I was right about the Alabama race. Bannon/Palin should have stayed out of trying to primary Luther when he was the President’s pick. He had his reasons. I hope everyone learned a valuable lesson that if we want the President to save the country with his economic nationalism we must trust and support him.

• unconqueredone says:

You’re probably right on all counts. I would add only this: so many people have wanted Moore’s scalp for long enough that if these allegations were true, they would have come to light in order to destroy him long before this.

• Again, I disagree. I believe PDJT knew the people of Alabama would support the Judge, regardless. He threw a bone to Mitch and it backfired, just as PDJT knew it would. Now he can say to Mitch: “See, I did it your way. Didn’t work. Now get on-board the MAGA train before 2018.” JMO

• I truly believe POTUS did exactly as you wrote NebraskaFilly AND I emphasize again in this comment that President Donald J. Trump knows about all swamp critters and they know he knows and are very scared as to what he will do and when he will do it.
        That is his reputation from decades back; he is a vulgarian they don’t like him, he does not lie, cheat or steal and everyone knows that b/c they have worked with him or have witnessed what he has accomplished and they hate that fact.
        Our POTUS has done business with every country he has visited since taking office; he has a reputation worldwide.
        Remember in the ‘Art of the Deal” (and I don’t have the exact quote) but PDJT always gets even when he is attacked, verbally or otherwise, so, just wait for it and have faith in our POTUS.

• yy4u says:

Elizabeth — I don’t think Strange was PDJT’s pick. I think he had to endorse Strange to keep the dogs (UniParty Republicans) at bay — I think had Strange won, he’d have been as useless to MAGA as John McCain is — he’d have been McConnell’s “man” not Trump’s. But to admit that and endorse his opponent would have been throwing down the gauntlet and POTUS is too smart to do that. It was a win-win situation for him. If Strange won, he could claim victory, if Moore won he’d get a MAGA senator in. And because Moore won the “uniparty” struck and struck big. We’ll see if Alabamans fall for this; I’m praying they don’t.

35. Gov Jay says:

So… now will voters demand that all political candidates have the background of a saint?… From my perspective, most of those with common sense (would exclude about 99.44% of the hateful leftists) care about the here and the now… not something that ‘might’ have happened almost 40 years ago….

• Orygun says:

We just had a President whose best friend was a terrorist. We let terrorists teach our children in so called Universities. Nearly everyone in Congress is there only because they can be controlled. The recess vote in the senate is proof of that.

Moore is not guilty and if he was it is minuscule compared to the crimes of the people screaming for his head.

This is Mississippi 2.0 and should be looked at that way. If the people of Alabama still vote him in then watch for fraud because this is all or nothing with the crony crooks.

36. IdahoDeplorable says:

I just donated to Roy Moore. We don’t have much money but I felt it important to stand up to the uniparty. They will use this same scam on any candidate they don’t like.

37. JJ...the first one says:

This IS huge..but, all I can remember to remember is the same stunt being pulled on Trump.
    It…did…not…work…then….so???

38. A law passed by congress keeps their sexual predator names secret…and hides the payouts.

Hypocrite much swamp dwellers in congress?

Mark Levin makes a great point.

Cannot wait for Moore to arrive in D.C. Pass the popcorn…

“Speier had claimed two members of Congress had engaged in sexual harassment and remain members of the body. (and how many others??? )

Levin said since these alleged incidents occurred on Ryan and McConnell’s watch, they should be held to account and resign.

“I’m calling on Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan to resign,” Levin said. “Not to be provocative or controversial, but if this sexual harassment has been going on – I’m quite serious about this – in the United States Senate, in the United States House of Representatives, and they are the leaders. The Republicans have controlled the House of Representatives since 2011. [Republicans] have controlled the Senate since 2015. And Ryan and McConnell have been around a long time, and they know, they know who is who, or they know about many of those who are who is who, they should resign. And I am quite serious about that.””

39. Chris says:

Two different inks. Two different inks. Just when I think you are a big complainer.
    Then you show us this. Please carry on with your important work.

40. The handwriting is the same..Look at the o’s..the same height..on letters..I would think someone could do a handwriting analysis..but they look identical..

• unconqueredone says:

I believe they are not even close. Look again at the o/r combination. A person writes their signature so automatically that combinations in their name are repeated almost precisely in everything else they write.

• JCL says:

It takes a close study, of curves and loops and descenders, etc. to assess what is a forgery. Taking it all in at once, they might look similar-ish, but upon close inspection, I conclude that the forger didn’t try very hard, or practice before putting pen (the wrong one) to paper. Now, a person can make his or her own signature appear like a forgery, but that would be a whole other theory of rubbish.

41. Clara says:

Sundance, I have followed this blog religiously since the summer of 2016. I very much appreciate your insights, as well as the insights of all those who comment here. But your transparent hostility toward Bannon seems unjustified at best. Today when you went so far as to suggest that he might even be gaining personally, financially, from anything of this, and that this in fact might be one motivation, you completely blew your wad. Bannon is already a millionaire many times over. (He was an early investor in Seinfeld, ironically enough.) He is also not a Hampton socialite, by any stretch. At this point, my husband and I would be happy if he would take a couple hours out from his busy schedule to go shopping and purchase a new jacket for himself. That brown thing has seen its day.

While my political views certainly don’t align perfectly with Bannon’s, I can see the good he is doing by demanding an honest debate in this country on issues of trade and immigration. This is long overdue.

We will not advance any of our causes if we are so willing to eat our own over whatever petty, personal feelings we may harbor.

• grandmotherpatriot says:

I agree with Sundance in regards to Bannon.
      Breibart and Mercer supported Cruz long before boarding the Trump Train.
      Bannon and Breibart are once again backing Cruz in the 2018 election.
      It was Cruz that cloture voted for Obama’s Trans-Pacific Trade Deal, it was Cruz that voted to FUND PPACA/Obamacare with McConnell and Dirty Harry Reid after Reading Green Eggs and Ham for 21 hours.
      It was Cruz that voted ” yes” to the Corker Bill giving Nukes and Money to Iran.
      Cruz has never supported Trumps Agenda so, I ask you why is Bannon backing Cruz?

42. Bendix says:

Even if the yearbook signature wasn’t fudged in some way, which it was, because nobody signs a yearbook that way, it isn’t proof of any sort of misconduct, let alone attempted rape.
    Rush Limbaugh as de facto head of the Republican Party, not so good. When Rush Limbaugh acts in the capacity he’s built a career on, that of a “media analyst” (his own words), is when he becomes much more authoritative, and much more aligned with our cause.
    He’s the one large numbers of Americans turn to when they don’t understand what they are hearing in the MSM. They know it is false, but they don’t know why it is being spun the way it is, what their (the media’s) game is.
    In this role Rush is becoming a better supporter of President Trump. He’s only just learning about the Uniparty, but he is learning.

43. yy4u says:

I am a broken record. Alabama CANNOT allow the Republican wing of the UniParty to destroy Roy Moore with accusations from 40 years ago. Even if you hate him, VOTE HIM IN. Then we should all contribute to a “go fund me” page and DEMAND that Roy Moore take this to court — Laura Ingraham says there is no statute of limitations of pedophillia so if she’s right there is no problem there. Remember the Duke Lacrosse case? If those boys hadn’t been wealthy and their parents hadn’t been able to afford expensive lawyers and detectives, they would have been convicted by their Dean, their professors and the court of opinion of rape. Same with the UVA case. The “system” sided with the accuser and Rolling Stone magazine. What about Herman Cain. What ever happened to THAT case. Did he settle? Does anybody know? Or was driving him out of the primary what they were after and once they got it they went away.

Losing this race means the country will lose a lot more than a Senate seat. We will be one step closer to the soft totalitarian rule Obama started (IRS, CIA, NSA, FBI all politicized under him).

Be honest. Do you trust ANYTHING the FBI does now? Or do you think they’re only the police wing of the Democrat Party just as the media is the propaganda wing?

• mimbler says:

And we would probably lose the ability to appoint good SC justices like Gorsuch.

• yy4u says:

Which probably is what McConnell and the Uniparty are trying to accomplish. They can always rely on the Souters and Rogers’s — appointed by “Republicans” — to uphold the Democrats’ laws so that even when Democrats lose they win.

• Orygun says:

Absolutely! If you are in Alabama be sure to vote Moore and do everything you can to get friends and family to vote also. I hate to say it, but this seems like a tipping point and we can’t let the media and uniparty determine who is in DC. That right belongs to the People!

44. YvonneMarie says:

I agree with you Sundance about Limbaugh & Bannon & Ingraham etc.
    I sure hope the Republican wins in Alabama. Our Supreme Court is at stake.

45. The swamp made a huge mistake in bringing out the dirty tricks this early. We get an entire month to tear their pathetic lies to shreds. A whole month to comb through the grisly details and expose all the fraud. They should have waited until about a week before the election, but even then I doubt conventional leftist tactics like these would have worked.

This is only going to drive turnout for Moore on election day in 3-4 weeks. His poll numbers are going to trough over the next day or two. Still plenty of time for the truth to get to the voters, and for the latter to realize these women are DNC operatives. Moore could easily poll better on election day than he did before the “scandal” broke.

46. Mike says:

Breaking News:

New photographic evidence has surfaced that Roy Moore is guilty of hanky panky with a woman, back in the day

• Orygun says:

On a lighter note, I have many fond memories of all the hankypanky! It was called dating and it was great! I always enjoyed having the opposite sex to flirt and debate with. I couldn’t imagine a world without them. Thank you ladies!

47. whizzbang says:

“ps. Friends in Alabama, you must fight like an insurgency.”

Exactly that! Read, absorb and act accordingly!

48. Raven says:

Hand writing analysis would definitely say everything written after “Roy” was written by someone else. Even if the black ink pen dried up and was switched to blue ink, everything about the individual characters written after Roy are dissimilar from those written before.

Get a sample of something Roy Moore actually wrote back in the day, and you may find gold ‘ol “Roy” who wrote to Beverly in 1977 was not even the Roy everyone is looking at.

49. Worth a listen: Stefan Molyneux on the issue. Warning, lots of swears:

50. I agree—MUCH bigger than McConnell-Bannon.

This has me so infuriated, I interrupted Frogleg production to post a new piece w/ short vid .
    The Lynching Of Judge Roy Moore– What The Hell Happened To Due Process?