The American Center for Law and Justice filed a FOIA request for information surrounding the infamous 2016 Arizona “Tarmac Meeting” between Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch during the ongoing Hillary Clinton investigation.

The ACLJ has a summary of their initial review –SEE HERE– However, various internet researchers who have reviewed the initial 413 pages (pdf embed below) have discovered something very interesting.

It appears Attorney General Loretta Lynch used an email alias in her communication to disguise her identity.

Lynch’s alias appears to be “Elizabeth Carlisle“.  (screen grab from page #163):

(PDF Link – page #163)click to enlarge

“Elizabeth” is actually the middle name of Loretta Lynch.  Why AG Lynch would be using an alias is unknown.  However AG Eric Holder also used three aliases when he was Attorney General –SEE HERE-.  The discovery of an alias does open the possibility for FOIA requests into the DOJ for all email correspondence with “Elizabeth Carlisle” and might discover additional communication otherwise unidentified.

There is nobody by the name “Elizabeth Carlisle” in the current contact address book for DOJ employees.  It also appears a Twitter account opened in January of 2017 for Elizabeth Carlisle under the username @ElizCarlisle.  The account has not tweeted, but did ‘like” a February 17th article in Politico by John Podesta: “Trump Trying to Undermine Reality“.

The Elizabeth Carlisle Twitter account follows 29 other accounts including Donald Trump and the local WECT weather in North Carolina, Loretta Lynch’s hometown.

Here’s the full FOIA in pdf format.  The references to Elizabeth Carlisle begin around page #160 with the screengrab image at Page #163.  These pages are heavily redacted as they contain the actual talking points that Loretta Lynch used when the controversy over her meeting with Bill Clinton erupted.

This entry was posted in Abusive Cops, AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

312 Responses to FOIA Documents Reveal Attorney General Loretta Lynch used Alias: “Elizabeth Carlisle”…

1. Dana Doran says:

SO OBVIOUS….intentions were to circumvent any investigation/FOIA request. No problem here….Obama era simply had no ethics nor morals…..absolute allegiance to Obama’s deep pockets pay for play agenda.

2. louiswinthorpe217 says:

Why an alias? To go around the rules/law.

3. eric says:

that has to be the most criminal admin in our history…..not even close.

4. maxmbj says:

Probably been reported here already (didn’t read through all the comments) but Elizabeth Carlisle is Loretta Lynch’s grandmother’s name.

5. Richard Baker says:

Never heard of an Attorney General using an “alias” to avoid scrutiny. She makes John Mitchell look like a Boy Scout in comparison.

6. Trumpire says:

Judicial Watch and ACLJ are our DOJ.

If only Tom Fitton was our AG.

Instead we’ve got another Praetorian Guard for the Oligarchy in Jeff Sessions. Oops, I mean Rod Rosenstein since he’s the actual AG.

7. Sherlock says:

My suggestion. When you go to the FOIA PDF in Sundance’s post, use the internal search function for “Carlisle” and you will bring up about a dozen results. Then you can bring up each such email separately. For example, here’s one where Lynch and the rest are talking about the FOX coverage, including transcripts of O’Reilly and others talking about the Tarmac thing.

So, we know beyond any doubt that the phony email name was not kept for personal emails and such, which is sometimes actually done–govt. employees often have a personal account for emails home, to MD, etc. Wrong, but usually seen as a de minimum violation as it is still a theft of govt. service for personal use. The law usually sees it like using a govt. computer on your lunch hour to play solitaire or something. No the crime of the century–who here hasn’t used their work phone to call home?

HERE, by contrast, we have Lynch setting up a separate account SPECIFICALLY to conduct government business and to insulate those documents from routine FOIA scrutiny. By using it, she is knowingly and intentionally participating in a lie, because Lynch, as AG, certainly knows that when people make FOIA requests, they will ask only under her real name. She is participating in a scheme to violate public information laws. Does that in and of itself violate any federal criminal statute? I don’t know, frankly, but it is slimy and seedy and perfectly in keeping with what we know about the Obama administration.

Here’s a sample email from the stash:

• Sherlock says:

It actually could be criminal–some portions of the Federal Records Act make it a felony to “conceal or destroy” government records. These are definitely government records, and certainly the intent and effect was to conceal them from normal review, so…could be.

Of course, HRC absolutely did the same thing, in spades.

• John says:

Well – she just went off the grid completely. The clinton foundation was the defacto State Department.

• Sherlock says:

Yeah, true. The state dept. was just a vessel/platform to get her into position to run in 2016, and to enable continued massive criminality. I don’t really think she spent 10 percent of him time actually running State. Too busy racking up $$.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Well, she claimed to have covered a lot of miles flying around the world
            on official business.

Here she was in South Africa about a month before the Benghazi “incident.”

• Patriot1783 says:

Puhleeze some warning would be nice 😩

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Toward the end of the video notice the State Department employees joining in the “dancing” around the table in a semi-drunken stupor.

• Sherlock says:

How truly lame can one woman be?

• Sherlock says:

The older I get, I’m thinking that for all the work and money spent and polling and all that, presidential elections might just really turn on who is generally perceived as the cooler candidate, and who is the lame candidate. (With two lames, other factors decide.) This theory works with Obama v. McCain, Trump v. Clinton, Bush v. Gore, Bush v. Kerry, Clinton v. Bush, Clinton v. Dole, Reagan v. Carter, Reagan v. Mondale, Nixon v. Kennedy, etc. Under that theory, HRC could never win. We never should have worried.

• missy says:

They’ll all just use the Clinton excuse of “no intent”

• missy says:

After this, FOIAS have now been requested for all Elizabeth Carlisle emails. Sekulow is also suing to get the emails that show the talking points, since they were all redacted.

• MaineCoon says:

Thanks for the search tip. Worked like a charm.

I totally agree with your comments, but you know how I think they’d refute any attempt to prosecute? They’d say they produced the ‘alias’ records so what’s the beef?

Course we’ll never know how many they didn’t produce. I hope Sekulow get additional records, which he will, since we know FBI has to have records, unless Comey bleach-bitted them.

O’s administration was the most crooked one ever.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

…most crooked ever…

Yes and after Trump’s upset victory their shredders and degausers were working overtime.

• maiingankwe says:

I just read from the Gateway Pundit that Lynch told Trey Gowdy under oath Nov 2016 after these emails that she only used one email account and that was the government’s email account.

She lied under oath, so I would think this would be able to get her in some hot water being under oath and all.

If Sekulo (or someone in the DOJ) specifically asks for more emails under this account and gets more, I think they may just go after her. I don’t know.

I’ve lost a lot of faith in them going after the bad eggs of the o administration. I’m doing my very best to be patient and hope they are all working quietly on it at the DOJ and we will learn about it after they start calling them into the grand juries. Honestly, my hopes aren’t as high as they were six months ago. I’m sure it has a lot to with a good number of naysayers and the disappointment of our President with Sessions.

This is the first time I’ve ever admitted to this. Enough is enough, it’s time this administration took them down or at least some of them. So tired of hearing where the o administration has broken our laws. It seems like a constant stream lately. Sorry to be a downer.
        Be well, and I will try to stay strong,
        Ma’iingankwe

• MaineCoon says:

I understand how it is wearing all of us treepers down Ma’iingankwe. Having just retired from the legal professions after decades in it, I can assure you that this slow process is the “norm”, so many commenters are saying everything should have happened by now. No, it should. Yesterday at the end of one of SD’s post, he included a post by Keln. I hope you read it.

Stay focused on all the good PT is doing. Skip most of the negative comments. They will bring you down. Read the uplifting ones. It is important that we stay strong in the Lord so He can use us in the work He is doing in and through PT. The negative commenters cannot be used by the Lord very much, other than to tear down the internal supporter’s moral. The way to avoid being affected is to not get bogged down in it.

Remember court cases are very slow. DoJ investigations can take 1-2 years.

Follow what President Trump is doing. He is doing his job for us. Fighting for us even those their is much negativity in D.C. against him. Remove yourself from the negativity. I do not have a tv. I get 97% of my news on CTH. I now skip negative comments. If the first sentence is negative, go to the next comments. Protect yourself. God needs you in His army for Trump. Abide in the Lord and He will keep you strong in and through Him.

Num 6:24-26

• maiingankwe says:

You’re simply awesome Maine Coon, you shared the right and most perfect words exactly when I needed them. Now how awesome is that? So I say, Chii Miigwetch (Thank You very much).

Looking back at what I wrote, I should know better. I know the law works very slow, I know Sessions or anyone in the administration would not advertise the taking down of some of these nasty things. I know that, I’ve spoken it so many times myself on comment boards all over.

I don’t watch tv often, and I do best to protect myself against negative people, especially commenters. However, a few days ago there was a bully. Anytime someone would write how much they appreciated our President he’d smack them down and do his best to steal the wind out of their sails. So of course, me not liking bullies, I gave it to him, not once, but multiple times when he had set his sights on me.

Turns out he couldn’t much take it, especially in the last few he wrote and I had ignored. By that time I was done and had already spoken my mind. I had also written the numerous accomplishments of our President, his cabinet and his WH administration. I did good. His response? Why are you picking on me? I’m serious. Dead serious.

I ignored it. There wasn’t more I could say. So, looking back I think I myself had a weak point/spot. Maybe it’s because I had given it all my all? I don’t know, I don’t think so really. I think it was our President coming down on Sessions to be honest. It had hurt me. I understand why, but being an emotional female, it had hurt. I had also been very protective of our Sessions to others and had been doing my best to give some of them hope in that we wouldn’t know what he was working on and so forth. Essentially, I think it was just a multitude of things which had brought me down and to question.

I cannot find the perfect words to express my gratitude for you taking the time to uplift, put me back on track, and to give me my hope back again.

So yeah, I find you pretty fabulous for what you did. What you did is what a friend would do. So you’re stuck with me now, you’re my friend, and I thank you. Please know I will always have your back too. I don’t care if I agree or disagree, I will still have your back, you’re my friend.

Be well and stay smiling,
            Ma’iingankwe

8. R-C says:

I’ll bet her background security investigation did not list “Elizabeth Carlisle” as an alias…

9. IMO says:

FBI Docs: Obama Used Pseudonym To Email Hilla | The Daily Caller

obama probably used his real name barry soetoro and the fbi thought it was a pseudonym.

10. VegasGuy says:

None of this will amount to anything unless or until an actual investigation is instituted by the DOJ and /or FBI with a truly independent SC.

All the smoke & mirror “Muh Russia” BS are clearly just diversions to keep the actual crimes by Clinton, Lynch, Comey. Powers, Rice, BO, Clapper, DWS, DNC, et al… obscured and ignored.

IMO, There is a direct correlation to the intensity of the “Russia” investigation vs the actual crimes now being discovered but not probed to any sufficient degree. As new, and actual criminal revelations come to light, the emphasis of the “Russia” probe seems to intensify and move towards new, yet unrelated, directions….

Some GOP members on these so called oversight committees really need to start making some noise & get these actual criminal activities to the forefront and demand the DOJ / FBI conduct an actual & unbiased investigation into these matters.

Well….one came dream….

11. rayvandune says:

I was initially skeptical of the AG’s use of the alias “Carlisle”, because for most people the spelling might not be obvious, and it would be too easy to slip up and misspell “your own name”. But the family provenance of the name means that Lynch would have had plenty of practice with spelling it without conscious effort.

I can’t wait to read the mainstream media coverage about this discovery, which is blatantly designed to evade public scrutiny through FOIA. The “A” in the acronym “FOIA” of course stands for “Act”, meaning it is one of the laws enacted by Congress the AG Lynch swore an oath to defend. The Obama administration was indeed “a wretched hive of scum and villainy” without precedent in American history.

12. C. Lowell says:

The deep state invents crimes by DJT,

To hide the real crimes of the corrupt Obama administration…

13. Pam says:

Since it was mentioned upthread, here is Sekulow’s interview with Hannity last night.

• maggiemoowho says:

About those transcripts of the POTUS calls with Australia and Mexico that were leaked, I’m curious to know if the State Department has access to those transcripts. I keep thinking about the State Dept. Employees who were caught taking photos of Rex Tillerson’s notes during his confirmation hearing. They just looked very shady, like they were up to no good. Two of the people work directly with Mr. Tillerson.

14. heidi says:

just thought i’d share also Pamela Geller’s list of Trump accomplishments: MASSIVE: Trump REAL news headlines enemedia blackout

15. fred says:

The GOP is like a platoon who take their leader out in battle and frck him then leave him out in the open knowing the enemy is davancing on him…It’s one of the most cowardly act ever and as low down as it gets. They set him up and we are supposed to vote for these betrayers and join their party and send them money…What a joke. My soultion for these hideous people can’t be written…backstabbers does not come close …What do we do with guys like this I mean i can’t even look at Mccain or Ryan I consider them enemies for this cowardly act to leave a wounded guy for mueller to come and finish off

16. Bryan says:

Jeff Sessions of the Justice Department is either corrupt or ignorant. We all know enough to indict and prosecute these people, yet he says nothing. These people would be so easy to prosecute. Comey illegally leaked secret information to a civilian with no security clearance with instructions to leak to Media in order to get a special concil appointed based on illegal leaking secret information. WTF, this whole Muller thing is a last ditch effort to take down a lawfully elected president, there is no doubt this is a coup. Yet no special council for all the corruption of the Dems. If Trump is removed Americans are going to protest the likes this country has never seen and they will march on Washington and storm it and take it over.

• Joan says:

Sessions recused himself from anything to do with the campaigns. That would also include the Clinton/Lynch tarmac meeting I think. Not sure about Comey’s leaks. But I also read that Mueller gave Comey immunity. It is so easy to say things with the advantage of hindsight but I so wish Trump had accepted Sessions resignation when it was offered after he recused. And I now fervently wish he would play musical chairs and move Sessions to some other responsibility.

• Iron Lady says:

Are we really sure he offerred his resignation? I’ve never been able to get beyond the rumor stage in checking that one out.

• Iron Lady says:

Offered

• Joan says:

I read it back then in numerous places. Never denied by Sessions or Trump that I know of but maybe they are the only ones who really know. Whether Sessions offered his resignation or not doesn’t really mean anything to me because I think he just should have resigned.

• deqwik2 says:

Jeff Sessions is not in charge of FOIA at DOJ.

FOIA.gov is a project within the government. & the person at DOJ that oversees their FOIA is Rachel Brand.

• deqwik2 says:

Rachel Brand has nothing to do with printing & sending the FOIA requests either. This is like blaming Honda for a part that was manufactured at sub-contracted business. It’s up to Honda to ensure all their parts work correctly but they didn’t actually produce the part.

17. Kathy says:

ANOTHER CHAPTER FROM THE MOST TRANSPARENT
    AND SCANDAL-FREE ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY ….

Breitbart-dot-com (2013): http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/01/12/ethics-emails-epa/

[snippets]: “Carol Browner, who led the agency [EPA] under Bill Clinton and then served for a time as President Obama’s *environmental czar* – ordered the hard drive on her government computer erased and reformatted and all backup tapes destroyed only hours after a federal judge had ordered the EPA to preserve all agency e-mail records.” … “Lisa Jackson, who has led the U.S. [EPA] since the beginning of [Obama’s] first term” … “is resigning, but only after it was revealed she used a fake name (Richard Windsor) to create a fake e-mail address to conduct official EPA business.” … “Jackson’s conduct came to light only after a whistle-blower divulged she was using her fake e-mail account to conduct controversial business, evade congressional oversight, and get around the requirements of the federal Freedom of Information Act.”

18. ray76 says:

Comey, Lynch, Mueller, Wasserman-Schultz, Brennan, Clapper… these people are all criminals.

19. There was no reason for Bill to meet Loretta on the tarmac to discuss Hillary’s investigation by the FBI. Everyone knew she was not going to be charged. The meeting was set up so Lynch could tell bill all of the info they had secretly gathered on Trump via illegal wiretapping, just as Trump said. They had to meet in person so there would be no record of it.

20. ray76 says:

Lynch perjured herself. The FBI lied in response to a FOIA request.

Now add the FBI’s attempt to conceal ex parte contact between AG Lynch and the spouse of a person under investigation.

per this report:

The FBI ordered “no photos, no pictures, no cell phones” to those gathered on the Phoenix airport tarmac when former President Bill Clinton met with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on her plane Monday, according to the journalist who broke the story.

“The former president steps into her plane. They then speak for 30 minutes privately. The FBI there on the tarmac instructing everybody around ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones,’” Christopher Sign of KNXV-TV told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly Thursday night, citing sources. “He then gets off the plane, gets on his own plane, he departs, she continues on with her planned visit.”

21. SoCalPoster says:

Between all the aliases and private servers it sure seems like there’s an awful lot of paranoia in government. With all the leaks gluon now I’m starting to see why maybe they used aliases and what not….they knew the skullduggery that existed.

Trump comes in and tries to do things on the up and up and it is leak city. Scary.