If there was any doubt the interests of the Administrative State intersect with the guardians of the Swamp, well, this interview between two aligned swamp creatures should put those doubts to rest.

President Trump is preparing the “Big Ugly”; an omnidirectional political war against the entire DC enterprise of both Republicans and democrats, the UniParty.ย  Those who are at risk from that political warfare huddle together in unity. Nancy Pelosi joins Chris Wallace to discuss the agenda:

The Three Heads of Cerberus: Democrats, Republicans and Media

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Obamacare, President Trump, Uncategorized, US Treasury. Bookmark the permalink.

109 Responses to Sunday Talks: Nancy Pelosi With Colleague Chris Wallace Discussing Healthcare and “Better Way” Plan…

1. Donna in Oregon says:

That list should be on White Boards in strategy and copies to the COS, etc. After 6 months clean it up. Not going to look up the names, not my job, nor is it my responsibility….

2. FL_GUY says:

What are the odds of Pelosi passing a mental status exam?

3. larry outlaw says:

Why can`t this dingbat answer a direct question?

4. People get judged by what they do. Look how they treat Trump and the American electorate. They are obstructionists for their own personal power.

It is a better way for them, but not for you.

5. MIKE says:

Complete psycho-babble. Even ally Wallace seemed perplexed at the inane “responses” given by this pod person. Even my iPad dropped out three times during the interview. Trying to tell me something?

6. How much trouble is this President in right now?

That is the opening to the interview.
    You can turn it off right there.

7. KBR says:

I find it interesting that “better way” is also Paul Ryan lingo. Has the Uniparty come e tirely out of the closet now?

• KBR says:

Entirely not e tirely

• carrierh says:

It was interesting to see her and crying Schumer in a small town of “little people” and no filming made of how few were there and most with signs against them or yelling against them. They just want to be in control with a single payer program and pure government communist control and are too stupid to know that the evil elite globalist communists would rid them form the planet pronto as useless servants. She brags about what she knows and what she knows is very little and of very little importance. They have had their DNC incorporation in the mid-1860’s since then working towards takeover of America and their logo or theme is full of holes because as he stated it is the same old rhetoric and it ain’t working anymore as my parents decided in the early 1960’s with my mother saying “those GD democrats always say they are for the working man and all we get are more taxes, no increase in wages and shafted” and the next day they became republicans. Since I don’t like the 2 parties in 1, I am an Independent and for Trump all the way. Their lies are stale and so are they day. The DNC has had its day and that is gone and some like Schumer and Pelosi are pushing the DNC faster and faster to death.

8. Joe Blow says:

The very end of this is high comedy.

Botox Nancy: “Thank you for being a guardian of our democracyโ€”the media.”
    Swamp guardian Wallace: “Why thank you!”

LOL. Puke. ROTFL in puke.

9. Spar Harmon says:

This interview reminds me of when, as a kid, my brother and I would hang out in the basement on a hot, humid Sunday afternoon and volley a ping pong ball, back and forth, back and forth, just seeing how long we could keep the volley going and with how little exertion…..

10. Garrison Hall says:

“President Trump is preparing the โ€œBig Uglyโ€; an omnidirectional political war against the entire DC enterprise of both Republicans and democrats, the UniParty.”

Exactly, Sundance. Those arrogant scumbags in the Republican congress have not only insulted our president, they’ve also insulted US, the very people they depend on to vote them into—or out of—office. McConnell, Cronyn, Ryan, the “moderate”, covertly progressive UniParty Republicans have never supported President Trump or the insurgency that elected him. In response what the president is doing is showing voters just who and what the people are. They’ve never had this kind of bright light shined on them before and have always counted on keeping their progressive ties to the donor class and the permanent bureaucracy hidden from their voters. With Trump’s election their cover’s been blown and that’s driving them, the rest of the UniParty and the DeepState into a frenzy. But President Trump owes them nothing and we owe them nothing! The Big Ugly can’t happen soon enough for me. **GO TRUMP!!**

• amwick says:

Pelosi said the people spoke, no, it was the swamp creatures… not the people. Real people only have one voice in DC…. thank goodness it is a humdinger. DJT!!!!

• redtreesquirrel says:

Republicans gave the Democrats and Pelosi their wet dream. I’m sure Barrack and Michelle celebrated as well. Let that sink in a bit and see if it doesn’t get you madder than hell. Next, thank the Good Lord for Donald Trump. He will single handedly create the tsunami needed for total extinction of the Globalist regime in Congress.

• amwick says:

give em enough rope etc etc… I am sure this is all part and parcel of the art of the deal…
          I have thought, most of my adult life, that our government is really just a disguise for big businesses. Maybe our President can turn it into a government again… if anyone can,,, and I know he is trying.. he is businessman/warrior, and a patriot. sighs

11. fedback says:

Can’t watch but I’m sure they enjoyed each other’s company

12. SeekerOfTruth says:

Congress needs both term limits and age limits.
    1) term limits. No staying longer than 12 years – both Senate and House.
    2) age limit – At age 76, you can no longer run for Congress in another election.

• I support the term limits, but not the age limits. Some people are very wise and twice the genius of a millenium when they are in their 80’s and even 90’s; wisdom can also set in (unless you are McCain and others in our Congress)…..when people get into their 100’s it is not so much their brains as their bodies are just giving out…I saw interviews with a couple of people over 100 and it was their bodies that were gone…their minds were still working but at a slower, and I might add wiser, speed.

• carrierh says:

I have said only two 3 yr terms max, retirement at 70 no matter when you were elected for any term, and if dementia seen earlier, then you are immediately removed. All benefits/perks they gave themselves and we did not vote for nor authorize for them must be removed as well. No more salary increases or stipends as they only “work??” a few weeks a year and preferably working thru real time videos and not have to live in DC and we will save a bundle and we will be able to keep an eye on the new extremely vetted candidates and if they betray in any way their oaths or promises, then they get immediate dismissal just as any employee would. You are there to represent us and America, not to get so greedy and taking monies from outsiders to do what they want. Not any more as we drain the Congress swamp. You do not have that power, but we do and time you were well reminded that you are there as long as we want you there and you do the job, and when you don’t, just like any employee YOU’RE FIRED!

13. Landslide says:

My husband was yelling from the other room, “She is completely incoherent!!” Think I’ll keep him๐Ÿ˜Š

14. ALEX says:

I am still trying to figure out the target audieance for this nonsense on the Sunday shows. We went through the most biased election coverage in history and the same people are talking in the same circles..I will give FOX credit, they managed to go farther left after election and for that they are now an irrelevant joke…

• fedback says:

Exactly, who watches these Sunday shows

• Wend says:

My stepfather watched “Meet the Press” and I think “Face the Nation” and whatever ABC had every Sunday. Mom and I used to hide in other part of the house. Mom used to call “Meet the Press” “Press the Meat”. In all fairness, my stepfather redpilled me on media bias in 1964!!!!

• redtreesquirrel says:

For that matter, who are the target audience for CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC or PBS. Think about that… These shows are playing to hear themselves speak. Like smelling your own farts. They ignore their ratings and the voters, as well as the truth.

People like this can’t last. We are witnessing the beginning of their end.

15. Mike says:

The people and the Constitution speak – the mandate is an attack on America and the people.

Remove Pelosi and Roberts.

16. We have elections. But now it’s not important to win them.
    Whats more important is to have a lively debate on the issues.

I’m probably wrong one this since I’m not a politician.
    But it would make more sense if you won the election because during that lively debate, you had better answers.

This woman is detached from reality. Along with the whole party.
    You are talking about higher wages, but have no plans for better jobs or more jobs.

She talked about lowering the cost of prescriptions as a way to save on Health Care costs?
    Paying over 1200 per month for a health care plan leaves little to pay for prescriptions.
    I want the cost of those down too. But it was the deal that the Democrats won that has brought those costs up.

She is like all of them lost in some fantasy. The President right now is DOING whatever he can to add jobs and raise wages. Democrats are fighting every thing he’s done to get that accomplished.
    If more jobs and higher wages is now the platform of the Democratic Party, they have their guy in office as we speak.
    Lets not forget that higher wages to dems simply means raising the minimum wage.

• Pam says:

That’s why I don’t believe we’ll lose the house next November. Yes, the UNIparty is showing it’s true colors but all of the impeachment threats along with the outbursts by the Soros paid goons at the townhalls may just save us by a hair. Of course, I realize we do have a ways to go between now and next November.

Sorry, but I can’t listen to Mrs. Botox. I just cant.

17. freddy says:

She is getting deep into dementia and it’s not pre. She seemed on heavy meds not to get angry.. Anger is a big sign as well as those hand gestures…She was medicated.. I watched a person have this up close and she’s got it……..lets hope she makes it to 2018 even though the GOP is well on the way to defeat on it’s own… I’m over it feeling sorry in any way for her or Mccain……

18. rainy973 says:

She’s ghoulish. Her stressed out pop eyes and stammering tell all despite her “soft tone”.
    Looking into the mirror everyday and trying to keep all her lies straight must be a living hell.

19. georgiafl says:

President Trump has been calling on Corey Lewandowski to engage with the press again lately.

20. Comrade Mope says:

At the very end Pelosi says “And thank you for being a guardian of our Democracy”. I think that pretty much sums it up.

• mimbler says:

She is mis-speaking again. She meant to say, “And thank you for being a guardian of our Democrats”

• KBR says:

Haha, I just wrote the same thing above, as I read through the posts, before I got to your post!

We think alike on this, Mimbler. Not to mention that we are a Republic, anyway. So her “compliment” is moot.

21. Sherlock says:

Pelosi hasn’t been on FOX in a very long time, as far as I know. So why today?

I suspect because FOX will not join with the harder left media to begin pushing this phony “mend it, don’t end it” and all that garbage. Next expect to see Collins, Patty Murray, and probably monster McCain himself talking merrily about bipartisanship, etc.

• Sherlock says:

not=NOW

• allhail2 says:

McZero loves bipartisanship. He votes with the Dems all the time.

• mimbler says:

Yes, just like diversity always means more ethnic minorities (not diversity of thought, or not more whites in the NBA for example), bipartisanship means do what the dems want,

The left likes to take words that promote worthy goals, but then use them in a way that doesn’t actually fit the definition.

Comprehensive “x” reform is a good example,

• All American Snowflake says:

“Diversity,” as spoken by the left, is code word for destroy the white race and promote an Affirmative Action “workers” demographic… all for the good of the elite Democrats such as Her Highness Hillary (HHH).

• KBR says:

Diversity=Divide people

Constantly pointing out race is real racism itself.

(Also BTW I have come to despise the word “community” as in “the Hispanic community” “the Black community” “the Muslim community” “the LBGT(etc) community”… these are not communities, not even communes. Perhaps they are communisty not community.

• mimbler says:

Yes, diversity i.e. reliable dem voters

• KBR says:

Bipartisanship is code for Unipartisanship.

22. Saveedra says:

The people have spoken Senator Eyebrows Stapled to the Back of Head Pelosi and they voted President Trump in & your Party out!

23. janc1955 says:

This thread has me giggling! ๐Ÿ™‚

24. Nancy Pelosi’s sicking, mellifluous voice makes me want to puke.

• Sherlock says:

What was she babbling about at one point, diverse political views or something, then cites “San Francisco, Santa Monica…” two of the furthest left cities in CA. She really does live in a bubble.

• Sherlock says:

For those not in CA (be thankful), Santa Monica is s smaller city on the coast in Southern CA that was literally taken over by Jane Fonda and Tom Hayden in the 70s through a rent-control campaign that eventually netted them every seat on the city council there. The hard left has controlled that city ever since.

• Sherlock says:

BTW, Breitbart’s parents had a restaurant there, or just outside the city limits, so he saw it first hand growing up.

25. I can’t even watch it with the sound off. I lasted about 15 seconds.

26. missmarple2 says:

I happened to hear this on the radio, as a local station carries Fox News for its hourly news and runs Fox News Sunday TWICE during the day.

It was creepier hearing it without seeing it. She sounded like Stepford Wives: Demented Democrat Edition.

27. thomasbrengle says:

Somewhere there must be a Picture of Dorene Gray. That would explain a lot.

28. mitrom says:

It’s hard to believe that a major political party would have such an incompetent fool as a leader. But, then again, it is the Dem party. The empty rhetoric is astounding.

29. When member of governmet becomes so self-important that they begin to play God with their constituents lives they have become not only useless as a representative of those people but have also become criminal and a threat to the freedom of those people.

30. Just me says:

I know probably no one will read this because the post is from yesterday but I have to say something anyway. Isn’t it amazing how nice he was to her? What a difference between the way he spoke to her and was soooooo nice! But if he talks to Kelly Ann or anyone from the Trump teamโ€ฆ.not so nice and hard hitting questions and not letting them finish. I know he did talk over her at one point but even his talking over was nice in comparison.