#WarOnGirls

It’s well beyond ideological tone deafness that leads the Maryland Democrat State Legislature to propose they become the first entire sanctuary state in the nation against the backdrop of a brutal rape of a 14-year-old freshman student by 17 and 18-yr-old illegal alien classmates.

Just hours ago republican governor Larry Hogan posted this on his Facebook page:

But that did not stop ideological Democrats in the State Legislature from pushing a bill to make Maryland the first “Sanctuary State“:

MARYLAND – Maryland Democrats this week took a major step to becoming a “sanctuary state,” drawing outrage from Republican Gov. Larry Hogan and concerns it would protect an 18-year-old illegal charged with raping a 14-year-old girl in a school bathroom last week.

The Democratically-controlled House of Delegates voted 83-55 to OK the Maryland Law Enforcement and Trust Act. Generally, it would bar state and local law enforcement from helping federal immigration officials seeking illegals, including requests to detain inmates for deportation.  (read more)

The brutal rape in Rockville Maryland of a ninth grade 14-year-old student by two 17 and 18 year old illegal alien immigrants was outlined last weekend – SEE HERE and SEE HERE

The issues of this case was even brought up at the White House Press briefing earlier today:

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

Is anyone concerned about the constitutional rights of the 14-year-old rape victim?…

Apparently, Democrats…. notsomuch !

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Illegal Aliens, Legislation, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

300 Responses to Following Horrific School Rape Maryland Democrats Move To Make “Sanctuary State”…

1. Pubic scrools suck after grade school; kids are not protected from assaults, rape.

Middle school and up, staffs are spineless. Hide in their offices and rooms. I hope there’s a special place in HELL for them.

2. tuskyou says:

Doug McKelway just reported they didn’t share classroom w/victim. Rapists were in a special English language program and were freshman since they were “new here” and had no educational track record. Newly illegal here!
    This act and the people who push for sanctuary cities/open borders are evil, evil people.

• harrietht3 says:

Not only are they evil, evil people, but they are PERSONALLY responsible for the violent acts committed by those “students” whom they’ve deemed “worthy” of being insinuated into a habitat where said “worthy” students are OBVIOUS predators on defenseless prey.

Hang the ENABLERS of these crimes by their gonads or necks.
      Maybe then future decisions as to sacrificing prey at the altar of vile predators (and the heinous non-reality of political correctness) will be thwarted, with the proper focus on the innocent prey rather than vile predators.

Hang ’em high. The authorities which permitted this atrocity need a public hanging, and I’m not being metaphorical here.

• jdvalk says:

Oh well, if they didn’t have enough info to take proper precautions, that means no one is to blame…

• paris23 says:

Common sense should be sufficient, given it is known that they are giving sanctuary to criminals, who would otherwise be deported. Let’s hold them accountable for this.

• guitar107 says:

“Protecting the constitutional rights f all Marylanders”. PULEEEEEZ!

Either dems are dumb or they think all the rubes are idiots.
      Infantile, immature whiners. I can’t believe this stuff continues on and on and on…

3. fleporeblog says:

At this point AG Sessions and Our President have to do everything in their power to not only stop funding to sanctuary cities but also use the federal court system to arrest these morons that are pushing forward this nonsense. They can use the story of this 14 year old girl with all the details that SD has shared as their backdrop to why they are doing it. Americans, even in states like California (77% don’t want sanctuary cities), are sick and tired of this. How are you going to fight it when the nation is exposed to the horrors of this story.

4. R-C says:

Maryland is a horrendous single-party state. Any ‘republican’ who is elected could easily run as a democrat, if they so chose. I was never so happy in my life as the day I moved away from Maryland–as I began my journey out of the state, I heard a radio news report CROWING about how Governor O’Malley had just that day signed another income tax increase.

Maryland ought to just vote to secede from the Union altogether–that would make them happiest during the Trump Administration.

• wheatietoo says:

Yeah, but Maryland could never survive on its own…don’t half the people there work for the Fed govt?

• Les says:

I have a an old USMC buddy who lives in that area. I know he is spitting mad. Every other word out of his mouth is “anchor baby.” BUT, he can’t afford to sell out right now with a daughter in college.

• youme says:

I know how you feel but it really bothers me that the taxpayers are on the hook. If the school administration is proven negligent, then they should be sued personally.

• MC227 says:

I live in MD and this place has been screwed up so bad. It used to be a good place to grow up and live. Now it absolutely sucks. There are 3 places in MD where every statewide election is determined Monkey county, PG county and Baltimore. the rest of the state doesn’t matter apparently. I can’t wait until I leave.

5. sunnydaze says:

• Les says:

2,000 a year is an extra high school, middle school, AND elementary school worth of illegals.

• Jimmy Jack says:

She uses a great term here – “shadow constituency”.

I appreciate this woman for standing up to this.

I wonder if this is becoming at all an issue regarding the African American community and illegals – I saw in this report where the NAACP threatened to sue over these issues in Prince Georges county. Given some of the protest videos I have seen and understanding the role socioeconomics and demography play, I would think it would be an issue. These UAM are not being put into high end white suburban schools. Poor and working class communities are bearing the brunt of it.

Granted, this may change when AFFH kicks into high gear if it isn’t overturned quickly. I do remember seeing that Baltimore is a target area for AFFH fast track implementation as a test market.

• Les says:

Many people with a non-violent, non-drug dealing, non-sex pervert criminal history have a hard time getting a job. But they hire illegals, who are all criminals by definition. Pisses me off. I don’t have a criminal history, doing stupid chit was a misdemeanor when I was growing up.

If I’m going to give a second chance, I’d like for it to be for one of my American brothers or sisters. If we tightened the welfare laws, people would need to work and would be on the right side of this issue.

6. R-C says:

And the more I think of it, the more this Maryland foolishness highlights just how close our nation is to dissolution. These leftist forces have NO intention of coming to heel, or comporting to federal law, or the US Constitution.

What sort of ‘union’ are we when member states are free to ignore the union’s lawful rules?

• R-C, I’m in the same boat as you.. This is WAAAY pasty the Flower Childern of the 60’s & 70’s..
      Those Flower Power Kids have gotten into Our .Gov, Top to Bottom (and their Kids too) While We were asleep at the wheel..
      I honestly feel Civil War is inevitable at this point..

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Globosocialist-occupied Maryland. I think there is a strong chance you are right. Too strong.

Post-Soviet Russia is more honest than the post-Soviet Globosocialist-occupied Deep State. Absolutely incredible. Communism got here and got in, while we were sleeping.

• Watcher says:

We weren’t sleeping. The last 8 years were hell for us.
          I can’t fathom that the democrat party all going along with this lunacy. The whole party can’t be this insane.
          I do know a few democrats that don’t like what they are seeing.
          If republicans run good candidates 2018 is a cinch.
          If not???

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yeah, I think this is gonna be easy if we just keep gathering pictures and video for those 2018 ads. Their love of the “Venezuela solution” is a bit baffling – to say the least!!! I think videos of Venezuela alone will be enough to win 2018. Point, say “You want this? Sure! Elect these kooky leftists!”

They can say “MUH, RUSSIANS” all they want. We just say “LOOK – VENEZUELA”.

• R-C says:

I’ve stated many times that we are already in a ‘cold’ civil war. I pray we can settle this mess and return to sanity without going ‘hot’.

• Jimmy Jack says:

R-C I am right there with you. At some point this will come to a head if it isn’t stopped soon. There are too many of us who will go down fighting with our last breathes rather than lose our country. My question is what that flashpoint, what the tipping point will be?

Read Agenda 2030 – (formerly Agenda 21) and think of how they think they will implement each of these goals. That may give us an idea of what such a tipping point issue might be.

God save our nation.

7. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!?!?!?

A little girl gets raped and their concern is how to not only protect the rapists but to ensure that more incidents like it occur in the future? I’ve had it with these people!!!

• Les says:

They don’t care about people who don’t have jobs in the inner cities. Why do this if you want more jobs? Maybe they are thinking the illegals will pay for the ghettos?

• Jimmy Jack says:

They may state that as they do in the EU but they know it will never happen. Their goal is to erase borders and ushering in a Uniform Basic Income (UBI) will be part of that. This is part of the reason they want to go cashless too – to control money and all resources.

And not for nothing but look at our inner cities, look at the Flint water crisis – clearly they don’t a give a flying zip about our inner cities and haven’t in decades.

• Southern Son says:

They won’t help Pay for anything, but they will Vote!

• joanfoster says:

I hosted a family member this week-end from that region. I was surprised when talking about education that this person immediately dismissed the qualifications of Betsy DeVoss. When I asked why, the guests opined that Betsy had attended private school all of her life and had no clue about public education. Talking point noted, I immediately began to challenge her that perhaps her private school education could best shine the light on what’s wrong in public education like unions, illegals, lack of discipline, demographics, etc. It went totally over her head.

• sunnydaze says:

Of course it did, Joan.

Once the Talking Point has become established in their minds, No. Other. Information. Allowed. In.

It’s the definition of brainwashed.

• Sounds like you did a good job explaining it, but isn’t it sad how so many people seem to blindly follow the talking points given to them without thinking through the matter themselves? I know not long ago I too was like that. I believed much of what the media said and actually thought there was such a thing as “party” politics. I watched Fox and walked around believing the “Republican” talking points. However, the last few years (especially the last year and a half) have really opened my eyes to the UniParty system and propaganda that is spewed at us through our TV screens (many thanks to President Trump and Sundance), and I am so thankful!

Once the veil is lifted there’s no going back! 🙂

• SharonKinDC says:

Yep…and the one they showed a picture of, literally looks like the village idiot. They’re not sending their best.

8. Harry Lime says:

I still have friends that are proud to consider themselves liberal or progressive.These are the kinds of troubling details and facts that these friends completely ignore as if they (facts) don’t even exist. No matter how much I point these things (pesky facts) out the more they stick their fingers in their ears and yell (insert republican or conservative name here) is a racist, misogynist, environment hating, intolerant, fascist. The disconnect from reality is staggering.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Keep up the red pilling my friend. You may break through to one.

• Harry Lime says:

Ha. There are one or two who I truly think no longer believe in progressive politics (how they conduct their day to day lives gives them away) but they have been liberals for so long that they can’t bring themselves to admit that it is a total fraud and complete failure. They would have to confront the fact that they were wrong for most of their adult lives. I don’t think they can do that…

• Dixie says:

Until….UNTIL…..something happens to them personally. Then and only then might they GET IT! But they have to feel THE PAIN personally. Obviously they have no empathy and feel nothing for their fellow citizens.

• Southern Son says:

You can’t fix stupid…

9. haditwgov says:

Democrats are the enemy of the people. Their “ideas” are anti freedom, anti choice and anti common sense. The party of hate and division. They pander to the lowest common denominator. Say it along with me,” the Democrat party is my sworn enemy”. Reality.

• sunnydaze says:

Hear! Hear!

Please America, wake up! This Party is your enemy. It needs to be destroyed.

Vote ANYTHING but Democrat!

• joanfoster says:

I have a number of family members living “inside the Beltway”. It is truly amazing how willfully blind they are and how every opinion on any “difficult” subject like education, illegal immigration, lack of law enforcement of the immigration laws, etc. get watered down by what they hear continuously by the beltway boys and girls that they imbue with unassailable wisdom. The entire region, in my opinion, is a veritable cesspool.

10. Les says:

Let’s build a MARYLAND WALL! If they want ’em, they can have ’em, but keep them THERE. Sometimes people have to learn the hard way.

11. pigletrios says:

No American should become a crime statistic at the hands of someone who is here illegally- not one. This is not hard and I can’t understand why people in the left want to throw out dumb statistics about how few crimes are committed in the illegal community compared to the general population.. I scratch my head “huh…..why even one?”

12. OmegaManBlue says:

Does Henry Sanchez’s nose look like a nose of a peaceful man?

• OmegaManBlue says:

Also I read a story online that he was 18 years old and in 9th grade. So the school basically put the predator with his pray. Scumbag probably chose her from one of his classes. I would guess he didn’t even belong in 9th grade academically. But I guess the school system didn’t want him raping people in grade school…

13. Neural says:

Don’t worry folks. The great US Judicial System will be sure to give these animals a crushing “timer served” sentence along with 3hours of community service.

• aprilyn43 says:

That’s why society needs to give these animals what they deserve! There used to be a time when men were men & this type of thing was handeled in the back woods BY men! We need a return to those times.

14. ruralnc6 says:

Unless this tragic rape occurred between class changes, lunch period, or after school, I blame her teacher. In the “Good Old Days,” AKA as Before BHO, I was a career high school teacher. Back then, we teachers explained the class rules on Day One of the new school year. We would give out bathroom passes on a limited basis…for emergency reasons only.

Whenever I gave out the pass, which was rare, I kept teaching but inside I always felt uneasy until my student returned. If the student didn’t return in a reasonable time frame, I’d send a student to check on him/her. “In Loco Parentis (sp?)”… teachers are the child’s “parents” while in our care. If this had happened to one of my students, I’d never get over it, would blame myself.

Poor, innocent girl. I am so sorry this happened to you.

P.S. I had a Muslin student who began skipping my class daily because his prayer time was during class. He felt justified about it. I gave him an F for the year with no administrative problem. Today, I’d probably be forced to give him an A+ with extra credit.

• sunnydaze says:

Hadn’t thought of that before, Rural, but as a HS teacher, I too would’ve been concerned if a student left for the bathroom and didn’t come back in a reasonable amount of time.

I wonder how long they were all in there?

• joanfoster says:

Simple answer: Teacher is protected by union. She/he simply didn’t care. Public education is a war zone. it’s every man for himself.

• ruralnc6 says:

I hope we can find out the circumstances of when during the school day it occurred and, as you said, how long it occurred. In imagining the horrific scenario, I feel certain the victim probably was crying out/yelling for help. The school personnel didn’t do their job. So sad and tragic.

Thank you, sunnydaze, for being a conscientious teacher who cares about the well-being of your students. Blessings to you!

• sunnydaze says:

I quit after 2 years, Rural.

I just could not stand going in there everyday and seeing the heart-breaking waste of raw talent. 10% of my students could not read (11th and 12th Graders) , and NOBODY cared about that. And that was just the tip of the iceberg.

I organized many meetings with other teachers, officials, bureaucracy, to address many of the problems.

It became clear that nobody cared (or not enough to make a difference anyway, just a handful of the older teachers).

The whole experience was so dis-heartening I could not stand it.

And this was back in the 80’s!

I don’t even want to know what these schools are like now.

• ruralnc6 says:

Sunnydaze, I’m sorry this happened to you and fully understand your walking away. My 1st year teaching, out-of-state, was similar to your experience; at the EOY 50% of the faculty and the principal quit. I came back to NC to a wonderful teaching career and wish this had happened for you (i.e, finding another school or district) as you had the special ingredient for being an outstanding teacher…you gave it your all. For the time you served, thank you. You may not realize it, but you did make a difference in your students’ lives.

• Southern Son says:

You people should have gotten rid of that conscience thingie about eight years ago.
        I cant believe nobody told you!

/s

• Jimmy Jack says:

You blame her teacher for her getting gang raped by two illegals in the bathroom? I understand your point but this is ridiculous. And what may have happened to the second kid you sent to check on the first? Possibly raped as well.

The crime report seems to indicate this occurred during class change of some kind.

• ruralnc6 says:

No, I don’t blame her teacher for her getting raped. I blame the teacher, if it occurred during class time, for not checking on her. I hope and pray this incident is an anomaly, that no school child has this happen ever again.

Thanks for the information about when the incident occurred, as you said during class change, as I didn’t know that. In that circumstance her next class’s teacher would have marked her as absent, had no idea what was happening, and is innocent.

I am relieved to know that it occurred during the class change, that one of her teachers didn’t “forget about her” if she’d left the classroom. I support my former profession, still believe that the majority of teachers are ethical, well-meaning, caring, good people.

• joanfoster says:

There is no evidence that it happen during a “class change” (in which case other people might have been in the bathroom). What may have happen is that the students in question for loitering in the hallways, late for class, etc. Nothing so far has been released regarding the timeline of events so let’s not make assumptions.

15. asawasa says:

8 USC 1324

(a) Criminal penalties
    (1)
    (A) Any person who—
    (i) knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;
    (ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;
    (iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
    (iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
    (v)
    (I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
    (II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
    shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—
    (i) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;
    (ii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), (iv), or (v)(II), be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;
    (iii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) during and in relation to which the person causes serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 of title 18) to, or places in jeopardy the life of, any person, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and
    (iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

all 83 that voted in favor of this bill are guilty of violating the above and according to subparagraph B (III) they can be fined under title 18 and put in prison for 20 years.

16. waicool says:

the heartless libruls at that Maryland school district replied to my email inquiry questioning the avoidable rape incident. these democrap marxists really don’t have a clue….

“We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and perspective. We are deeply saddened about this incident and the harm to one of our students. ”

Below is the link to the message sent from Dr. Smith, Superintendent of Schools to the community.

17. Ploni says:

This is such a coincidence because, just this morning, . . .

I declared myself to be a Sanctuary Citizen!

18. Unquiet says:

You all don’t understand MD politics.. Montgomery county – a sanctuary county – convinces Baltimore city and Prince George count to vote for statewide sanctuary status… and the illegals move out of Montgomery into cheaper locations in other counties. This is the democrats voting in their own interests.

19. Miss America says:

For those asking how can evil like this be embraced, celebrated, permitted…how can these liberals in Maryland (and across the world for that matter) bring more of this in?

The answer is EVIL. His name is Satan and he is rampaging. Islam is one of his strongholds.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” (Ephesians 6:12)

We know how this ends. We know Christ will be victorious.

But never forget. THIS is what we are up against.

20. Joe Knuckles says:

Public schools are more like co-ed prisons nowadays.

• kinthenorthwest says:

No your safer in a prison than a high school or middle school now a days. Kids do and can do what ever—Hey I have taught in both environments and would teach in a prison over a high school any day.

• A.D. Everard says:

“…a lack of discipline.” Understatement of the century. This really is boiling up now into a full-blown eruption.

Question: In sanctuary cities who DOES call the police to act? Are mayors now kings there and it’s their call? If citizens got mad and enacted their own retaliation – is that also “outside” state and federal law? And if that’s illegal… wouldn’t THAT all by itself give them the right to do what they want, seeing that illegal acts are so protected?

See what I mean? I know, it’s getting convoluted. I’m trying to work out how the people can work such a vile system against itself. Can people rise up and claim it their right to do so?

21. Jimmy Jack says:

This is a report I found on some of the numbers relating to the costs, numbers, differences by state etc of UAM and illegals in our public schools. I have long said our schools often see these problems first because they deal with demographic changes immediately, long before they become apparent in other areas. If you want to know what is going on in an area start looking at the schools.

22. nancyg22 says:

If MD is a sanctuary state then I’m cancelling my plans to snowbird there over the winters. I was going to spend my winters in milder weather near a friend, but I won’t give MD one cent of my money.

23. SNAKESRULE says:

Is there no rope in Maryland?

24. Howie says:

The way to figger their next move is to think. What would Maduro do? They do it every time.

25. Enlightened Vulgarian says:

Presser now live from Montgomery County on the school rape….

• sunnydaze says:

They cut out the most damning part of this guys speech? I just saw it on TV somewhere (O’Reilly? not sure.).

In it, this guy sounds exactly, and I do mean, EXACTLY like the rape apologists Town Officials over in Germany and Sweden when the townspeople have gathered for meetings after rapes, assaults, etc.

They’re all using the same Globalist Script.

26. jakeandcrew says:

Governor Larry Hogan is po’d with the lack of cooperation he’s getting from the Montgomery County school system. He’s angry about the whole thing. Good. I like what he has to say in this interview.

• 4bleu says:

yeah. education sector is a gigantically-funded monster that is jealously holding territory scattered through towns, cities and states, with its own laws and bureaucracy- using the money it receives to expand it’s power, it isn’t any more about readin’ ritin’ and ‘rithmatic.

• joanfoster says:

My experience is that if you dare criticize public education you are deemed a racist. One must preach the doctrine of throwing money at a losing entity. The more money allocated to public education the better the unionized teachers will perform. I am not buying it.

• mission creep says:

yep. That’s how it protects itself.
          Notice the game – can’t get good ‘teachers’ because the pay is bad.
          gee why is that? they get property taxes, state taxes, federal taxes, parent fundraisers, grants, scholarships, tuition, lottery money, gambling money, cereal box tops, soup labels, etc, and even the marijuana referendums promise a % of all weed sales to ‘education.’
          That’s an astronomical amount of US funding from a hundred sources going daily to ‘education.’
          So how come salaries are soo low? Maybe they keep them low to always have a sob story excuse?
          Where’s the money? there’s so much it must be findable.

27. sunnydaze says:

Tucker just interviewed one of the brain-deads from Baltimore. Sorry don’t know who he was, but some official?

Anyway, this guy claims that having a bunch of people who do not understand/speak English attending our schools makes them BETTER!!!

Can’t make this stuff up!

28. MaryfromMarin says:

I expect this has been said already (I can’t read all 200+ comments), but if this passes, over Gov. Hogan’s expected veto, then ALL federal funds should be cut off. Immediately.

ALL sanctuary entities–cities, counties, or (future) states–should lose ALL federal funding.

• mission creep says:

Think about how is this different with all this ‘sanctuary’ plus the land area of sprawling state universities that have 40,000 students and their own ‘laws’ and ‘courts’ as compared to city-size enclaves controlled by the Palestinian Authority?

29. deplorable says:

No rule of law. No respect for the private citizen. Rockville, MD is to East coast as San Jose is to west coast?

30. 4bleu says:

stop calling these guys ‘kids.’ They’re men.

Also while the educators bend over backward for illegals who are all amazingly 100% truthful with no past lives at all, see the other trick schools have now pulled on American male students. Schools love to hold a boy back a year before entering kindergarten, while the girls get in. 12 years later, senior year, the schools then have a higher ratio of 18 year-old male seniors in classes with 17 year old female seniors. And who gets charged as an adult and gets their life ruined for kissing the boyfriend or girlfriend they’ve grown up with?
    the pervasive depravity of the current education mentality continues to ruin young lives in so many ways.

31. Bill says:

14 years old. What kind of future does this girl have? Sometimes I wish we were more like our ancestors, but I’m afraid we have been domesticated. We can be sacrificed at any time, just like chicken or any other domestic animal.

32. kimosaabe says:

33. kinthenorthwest says:

If this is true we have even worse problems. Wonder why so much of this is going unreported.

Illegal Immigrant Charged With Sexually Assaulting a 3-YEAR-OLD GIRL in Connecticut

• sunnydaze says:

There was a horrendous case in Idaho a few months back, too.

Several fake “Syrian Refugees” (if I’m remembering correctly) raped assaulted 5 y.o. at their apt. complex. Most of the assaulters were underage kids being directed by older boy/s.

A lot of furious townspeople had meetings at Idaho Falls Town Hall. The community politicians were absolutely disgusting and disrespectful towards the townspeople.

• kinthenorthwest says:

From what I remember the family was almost forced to just drop it.

• A.D. Everard says:

WTF. That’s sounds like they were having a rape-training session!

Seriously, if this all goes crazy and opens the floodgates on violent backlash, I would not be at all surprised. The people have had ENOUGH. Everyone, everywhere has had ENOUGH.

We’ve all got to get rid of this stupid PC nonsense. Eradicate it! The world over. And the “Greens” and the “Progressives” and the communists, the anti-human the whole uni-party too, AND the UN.

34. Mr. Morris says:

Why do Democrats want to protect rapists, drug dealers, murderers, gang bangers and other invaders from deportation? Who are the politicians and/or immigrant lobbyists who kept the older rapist from being deported? Since one and possibly both rapists are illegal invaders we do not have accurate information about them. They could be posing as 17 and 18 year olds but actually be in their twenties. That scheme works in Europe. It could also work in the U.S..
    During the Presidential Primaries, many candidates competed in both the Democratic and Republican Parties. Only one person stood with Americans families whose loved ones had been murdered by illegals. That person was Donald Trump. The rest of the candidates, both Republicans and Democrats chose to align with the illegal invaders.
    The Montgomery County School board Chairman and Principal of the High School have demonstrated a lack of compassion for the 14 year old. They appear to take the side of the rapists.

35. lloyd hysan says:

The Democrats are now guilty of an attack on our lawful and civilized society, aiding and abetting citizens and non-citizens who are criminals and who are vehemently anti-American, and dare I say it, vehemently racist.

36. Enlightened Vulgarian says:

“So I’m saying no tonight….What we are not going to accept is people who say that 25,000 of our students shouldn’t get to go to school because they speak another language….A horrible incident happened last Thursday in one of our schools….These students didn’t know each other. They were not in the same class. But I want to reassure our parents that their children are safe….We absolutely must protect the victim [but]…everyone has a right to a fair trial….This student was enrolled in the appropriate program to give him the services that he needed and he chose to do something very, very bad….People choose to do very bad things. Mostly they don’t choose to do them in schools but sometimes they do….”

• UKExpat says:

LIBTARDS like this have no SHAME and no BRAIN as is painfully evident from the garbage this man spews. They do not THINK they merely EMOTE in their STUPIDITY. Can he point to the part of the CONSTITUTION where it says ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS have a RIGHT to schooling in America’s Public Schools of course he can’t he is just BLOVIATING and EMOTING.

37. Watcher says:

Interesting statistic Montgomery country 32.6% born outside the U.S..
    That would not include anchor babies. (2013 wiki)

Rockville high school staff, 5 security, 21 interpreters, 7 esoi, 14 English

38. jeans2nd says:

The Maryland legislature needs to learn as much as possible about the illegal alien “children” to whom the Maryland Legislature wishes to grant amnesty.

The Maryland legislature should take a field trip to the rapists’ countries. Rapist Henry Sanchez, 18, is from Guatemala.

21 Mar 2017 – Guatemala youth detention center riot ends with 4 guards dead
    “Four guards died and three were injured in the 30-hour riot. The riot began when 45 members of the Barrio 18 gang seized control and took guards hostage on Sunday.”

After the riot “several separate attacks (occurred) nationwide in which three (more) officers have been killed”

“The riot at the Juvenile Center for the Deprivation of Liberty Etapa II follows a fire on March 11 at the Virgen de la Asunción shelter for girls, also in San José Pinula, where at least 40 girls died.”

39. M goodwin says:

This is an outrage. These simpleminded elected officials should jailed. They have broken faith the the people. The took an oath to protect us citizens not illegals. They are slump and should be recalled and tried. Sentence to jail for years. How dare they.
    This state deserves better.

40. TONYA PARNELL says:

Vote every dem o rat out of office or it will never stop

41. TONYA PARNELL says:

Let the father of that poor girl häve them

42. UKExpat says:

All over the Western world ACADEMIA is INFESTED with LEFTARDS and they have been churning out ‘young minds full of mush INDOCTRINATED wit LEFTIST propaganda for well over 40 years now’ . This accounts for many things including the deeply embedded LIBTARDS in all the organs of State who hinder and frustrate and implement their OWN LEFTIST agendas .regardless of which party is in power.
    DRAIN THE SWAMP and start with ACADEMIA your children’s future depends on it.

43. shirley49 says:

I hope those parent sue the sh!! out of the School and the City after what was allowed to happen because they are a bunch of bleeding hearts. Cut their funding. Where are the resident Why are they not out there with pitchforks at this meeting.

44. This is what the people of Maryland voted for. They love democrats. Elections have consequences

45. Deplorable Sunflower says:

They are ILLEGAL so they aren’t Americans nor are they MARYLANDERS! Are these people out of their minds??? They must WANT chaos n confusion to further their governmental power…what NORMAL AMERICAN really wants ILLEGAL violent rapists/murderers here especially going to school with their children????

46. squid2112 says:

The people are simply INSANE … For the life of me, I cannot understand how anyone could take the position of a “Sanctuary” anything, protecting the criminal and endangering our very lives and the lives of our children. Isn’t such action technically called “sedition” ?? .. and isn’t that illegal?

47. Robert W. says:

It’s pretty frustrating when we elect a President who wants to do the people’s will and take funding away from cities harboring illegals and stop illegal immigration. Yet, it seems nothing is happening because congress and obama’s shadow. WTF?! We have our people in there now. Just start prosecuting these politicians going against the people’s will and throw them in jail. We the People have spoken and we don’t want sanctuary cities, we don’t want illegals and their crime, and we don’t want these liberal criminal politicians doing their own will and agenda anymore! Arrest them and lynch them if needs be.