Three Sketchy House Intel Staffers Fired During Probe of Security Breach….

This is, well, sketchy – to say the least.  The Daily Caller is reporting that three House Intelligence “staffers” have been fired as part of an ongoing security probe.

Abid Awan, Imran Awan and Jamal Awan, are three brothers who worked within the IT department for members of the House Permanent Intelligence Committee.

Yes, you read that correctly.

You might remember, the House Intelligence Committee is part of the deepest oversight network with responsibility over the most sensitive and secretive government intelligence, including covert anti-terrorism activity.  The Majority Chairman (Nunes) and Minority Chair (Schiff) sit on the CIA oversight team known as the “Intelligence Gang of Eight“:

congressional-intelligence-gang-of-eight-2017

update-1It would be imprudent of CTH not to point out the “TIMING” here.  By nature of the relationship to the G08 oversight aspect – the recently authorized Trump operation in Yemen would have been a part of the advance briefing to this very select oversight committee.  The exact same oversight committee these three brothers worked in the IT department for….

♦ Does the firing have any potential attachment to the outcome in Yemen?

♦ Exactly like Benghazi, the Washington DC cover your ass machine would never, ever allow sunlight upon such a consequential intelligence compromise.  They would never allow, nor even launch, an investigation in that regard. Too dangerous.

So you decide.

(Via Daily Caller)  Three brothers who managed office information technology for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that they accessed congressional computer networks without permission.

Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues, information and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.  (read more)

nothing to see here

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Cyber Security, Deep State, Legislation, media bias, Mitch McConnell, Notorious Liars, Paul Ryan, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

691 Responses to Three Sketchy House Intel Staffers Fired During Probe of Security Breach….

1. milktrader says:

We are so dumb it makes me ill.

• HBD says:

As a damn brick!

• tvkrnsky says:

It’s worse than that — they aren’t dumb.

• annieoakley says:

There are no words. Good grief how did this happen?

• lastinillinois says:

Intentionally

• BigMamaTEA says:

what is called “dhimmi” (sp?) Which for the moose limbs is essentially someone so stupid, they have befriended you, and you have allowed them you entire trust.

The moose limbs then under “taquiya” (sp?) which their cult allows them to lie to achieve their goals, if lying is used to further their cause of Allah.

We had one such scenario in the upper echelons of the State Dept. under the same time of issues with the Hilldabeast. That young cretin in now on trial in Egypt for being a Muslim Brotherhood whatever; and assisting in Obie’s Egypt Spring.

• lastinillinois says:

I don’t believe this is an example of taqiya, unless it is our congressmen whom are performing said taqiya.

I think EVERYBODY on capitol hill knew what was going on, and thats why Sen Sessions & friends teamed up with Trump once it became clear Trump was going to run.

EVERYBODY knows that these type activities are going on, but there was only ONE sitting congressman willing to join up with The Swamp Drainer 20 months ago – only ONE not-coward.

• kittytrump84 says:

Wow. I wish it was a muslim ban. I wish we could return most of the muslims that are here legally too. Just GTFO

• Sentient says:

“We’re governed by stupid people.” Who said that again?

• Ploni says:

Yes, it’s much worse than most Americans realize.

It’s all by plan.

President Trump simply substituted the word “traitorous” with “stupid” so to win over the electorate.

Had he not, he would have blown people’s minds and lost the election.

• tvollrath66 says:

No they are so corrupt it makes me ill and I’m not talking about the bros…

• paulraven1 says:

It honestly begs the question how we’ve survived. We really are too stupid for freedom.

• Orygun says:

Even at the speed President Trump is going I am not sure he can even do this in 8 years. Good Grief! What a total betrayal and huge mess. This is historically the worst administration of Federal Government ever. It usually is for power and profit with criminal schemes but this is literally selling American lives for profit if true.
      They have been using our military for their own mercenary army but now they are selling them out. It is incredible how depraved these people are.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Early on, like years ago for me, I told like my hubby, that I wasn’t sure all of what I was discovering, could be fixed without a reboot. Every where I looked in those early days, there was blatant corruption in every department, board, and agency of the Fed. gov’t.

• It is blind faith and apathy that have destroyed us. The two are as deadly as it gets…

• Enrique M. says:

Who hired them in the first place? That person must be fired, too!! He or she must have some kind of kickback for putting them in one dept.

• rsanchez1990 says:

I was watching a video by Stefan Molyneux on Joseph McCarthy (who was also vilified by the left for wanting to Drain The Swamp). Stefan tells of a conversation between McCarthy and Jim Forrestal where McCarthy told Forrestal he thought the US was losing to international communism because of incompetence. Forrestal replied, “McCarthy, consistency has never been a mark of stupidity. If they were merely stupid they would occasionally make a mistake in our favor.”

The media hasn’t been dumb with the polls, and the Democrats and GOPe haven’t been dumb in embracing people who openly hate us. If they were merely dumb, they would’ve made a mistake in our favor by now.

As an aside, that’s how you know Anthony Weiner really was merely dumb.

• whoseyore says:

Oh no, the Obama Admin were smart as foxes and knew exactly what they were doing. While I agree with you, this makes me ill, I also believe that it was all a part of the plan. The fact that there were Elite Republicans aware of this tells me that there really is only one party and they are all globalists who want to control every single aspect of “We the People” and want to hand our country over to the enemy.
      Enter, one Donald J. Trump for such a time as this. They have let so many enemies in that there are riots and protests against our President. We have to do all that we can to support him and protect him. May God hem President Trump in. May he go before him, behind him, and beside him to protect him.

2. Was this an FBI investigation?

3. Truth says:

One of the brothers visited the White House on 2 separate occasions.

4. MakeAmericaGreat says:

And people wonder why the DNC got “hacked.”

Come on in, everyone. Take whatever you want!

5. Newman says:

They all have very nice Russian names

• BigMamaTEA says:

Is that Russian? I just assumed it is some country with Islam.

• sunnydaze says:

It’s sarcasm, BigMama.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Thanks, sunny, but everybody use your {sarc} or a /s or something. I don’t know everybody extremely well to get a feel for their sense of or lack of humor!

We gained a lot of new Treepers during the 18month long campaign, when some of us (me) weren’t commenting or even reading a lot of comments; even though I logged in almost every day to read the Headers of the the threads! {bear with me!}

6. Peter says:

Did we check their Russian papers?

7. Howie says:

Spies.

• dutzie60 says:

I thought we use to shoot spies. Need to bring that one back asap.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Yea, and I think long ago congress might have repealed the Alien and sedition act.
        I want that back too. After we get President Trump settled in with his cabinet,; thing will slow down for me a little, and I can get back to looking up stuff like that!

I’m now accumulating lists that need lists to keep up with my lists! {giggle}

8. The Boss says:

Can’t wait to learn more about these brothers. Like how they got hired in the fired place.
    Muslim Brotherhood perhaps?

9. Truth says:

Sorry, I meant he made 3 visits to the White House.

• John Galt says:

“Omar M. Awan’s visit occurred on Tuesday, April 14, 2015. Awan made appointment number U78776 at 12:00 pm on April 14, 2015 through caller Zaid Hassan. The appointment was scheduled to begin at 6:00 pm with Hasan Abdullah in the White House West Wing//2nd Fl and included a group of two people.”

Meeting with Islamic computer guys at 6 PM — when everybody else has left for the day and offices and computers are unattended? What could possibly go wrong?

• BigMamaTEA says:

We’ve been infiltrated gang. It started under Shrub, after 9/11. I will never forgive Grover Norquist for this.

I will also not here, a lot of moose limbs who come here to do secret damage, land in the DC area for a reason. Some either went to college here,or Europe, or some their parents did. They speak decent English. And whether intentionally, or accidentally (I have my own private opinion on this) begin their infiltration into specific Departments in our Government, welcomed by the “dhimmis” because of “diversity” blah, blah, you know the drill.

The American citizens who knowingly allow this think they are “using” these MB to do their dirty work; but I believe that these Western college age young people (Huma included) are smarter than their American criminals realize, because every one of said American criminals that I have identified are dumber than bricks and/or have been sold as “diversity” or “immigrants” or “opportunity to better their countries” or any number of Uniparty lines of BS we’ve been dealing with for longer than most realize.

MB-types, and Gullen from Turkey who lives here, all fit the profile of just like Van Jones, self-avowed communist, anti-America radical, and others have done, which is get educated, clean up your dress/appearance, put on a tie, and put on a different “appearance/presentation” in order to achieve your radical dreams.

I have old pics and documents of Van, where he looked and spoke, and produced documents, that would instantly send out a RED FLAG to my dog. But he now has his “own show” even on MostlySwampMedia!

• Yippeekiyay says:

Great post BigMamaTEA. No stone can be left unturned until we root out every anti American infiltrator from our government and from our country. Thank you.

• psadie says:

Grover Norquist is a MUSLIM!

• Mr. Morris says:

I a not certain Grover Norquist is a Muslim but he is married to a woman who practices the Muslim faith?

• Mr. Morris says:

Should say, I am not certain Grover Norquist is a Muslim…….

• In AZ says:

Was it not Grover Norquist who got Huma Abadeen in tight with Clinton’s? That is what I read.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Grover Norquist, married a moose limb woman, and got sucked in, with all her family and moose limb friends. And then Grover, opened another “gig” in addition to Americans for Tax Reform, or whatever it is, across the hall and down aways from that office suite, that is a moose limb organization with some of her family.

Grover Norquist, was the portal into Shrub’s POTUS term right after 9/11. I have pics etc. Grover was installment in getting , or darn, what’s his name, American turned moose limb, Obie droned him and killed his 16 year old American citizen son too in Yemen or somewhere. (sorry, put in a lot of hours this week politically agitating,; brain freeze) This moose limb was helped to give dang seminars to our Intel and military people via Shrub, Grover, and Karl Rove!!!

• Joe Knuckles says:

Big Mama,
          Can you share some of that old stuff you have on Van Jones? I think it would be very interesting and helpful. I’d sure like to see it.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Yep. It’s gonna be a little while though. Got to go to the “basement” and get everything uploaded to my scribd account, (easiest way) I may have already uploaded his S.T.O.R.M manifesto there, and of course all the Bill Ayers crap from his early terrorist days. (One of those things that takes a chunk of time to do, and I’ve been doing so much other stuff, since Trump announced)

Joe you can check out my public scribd account.In your browser just type in scribd.com/BigMamaTEA. CTH has one too, btw.

Of course my account is not totally organized either. I’ve learned a lot of computer stuff on the fly….but at some point I made a concerted effort to start, at least with topics like HILLDABEAST…..The Van Jones radical manifesto is probably under STORM, or something, hellz look through it all. That’s what its for.
            You can get it to show up in readable thumbnails, then click to make it full page.

All the archiving I’ve done has been captured six ways to sunday, I also feared that if the web were to be taken away, what happens to my research.But I do need to get it all up on scribd, and plan to at some point.

10. SamSteel says:

Gee, what could possibly go wrong when you have the enemy embedded and giving your secrets and plans to those that you are fighting…wonder if the recent death of the SEAL was any way connected to these three…

11. Phil aka Felipe says:

“Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan”

What are the chances these “Brothers” are members in good standing of the Muslim Brotherhood?

12. John says:

All in there early 20’s and all made 160k a year,,,,

13. Phil aka Felipe says:

Are these Snowden’s brothers?

14. booger71 says:

Seems like they all committed felonies…why weren’t they arrested again?

15. floridahoosier93 says:

OMG. WTH!

• floridahoosier93 says:

I’ve re-read that multiple times, sundance, but speechless how these guys got those positions!

• Rumsfelt says:

So we gave 3 muslim males in their 20’s control and access to our government’s most sensitive info, awesome!. What could go wrong?

• Rumsfelt says:

I wouldn’t let a muslim walk my dog!

• BigMamaTEA says:

Rumsfelt. There have been and are more yet to be busted.

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

Remember the story of the woman and the snake? This is real life version. This actually made me cry. I am speechless.

• BigMamaTEA says:

I know ccVulgarian. 10 years ago, I was saying ‘not in my country, surely not” on a lot of stuff. Every new thing I was able to document, took me some time to get a handle on. (and that was even BEFORE Obie)

Then at a certain point, you come to realize, and almost able to begin to anticipate the next thing to come to your attention.

Keep in mind, almost all the stuff that you’re going to find out about has been going on for a long time, in one form or fashion. It’s already been going on, The damage on a lot of it (lost lives, spilled blood, our precious military boys and girls, and the stolen money, espionage, treason, etc.) has already happened and covered up, from the majority of us. That’s one of the reasons for my mission to archive in every conceivable fashion, every form of media, and duplicates in the hands of trusted attorneys and friends all over the country (my old-school dead Mama’s switch! ha!)

A lot more people are now ready to accept this info as it comes out . When I started researching, I thought I needed a tin-foil hat myself!

16. Kid Jupiter says:

But if we welcome them and hug them and embrace them, they’ll be our friends, right?

17. majorstar says:

Has anyone even been arrested? All I can tell is that their computer privileges have been denied. Can someone in our government please actually prosecute wrongdoers?

18. Neural says:

It’s like we live in an alternate universe where the words “Treason”, “Sedition”, and “Espionage” never existed.

When will our leaders start using these words? When will people stop pretending we are not drowning in a deluge of the three?

19. Pigg says:

OT Interesting what Comcast is up to:

Comcast Is Paying Anti-Trump Protesters?

• wondering999 says:

Hmmm. Another good reason to cut the cable, if this is accurate:
      “I found out today that a friend and former student of mine was fired from Comcast in Philly because after they gave their employees the opportunity for paid “protest time”, he went out and protested…..against the anti-Trump protesters. Apparently, Comcast only supports your right to protest with pay if it follows their idea and mindset on what is right and wrong. Even though Mike didn’t mention Comcast in his blog post, or even mention that he was an employee, they fired him for expressing his belief after they told the employees they could do it with pay. His belief did not mirror theirs and they fired him for it.”

20. Turtlesboat says:

Just received this email

Please share this news privately.

Rachel Maddow and Stephen Colbert will be going live with the next grassroots movement tomorrow. Per Rachel: We will launch the Twitter page in the next couple of hours but not publicize it just yet. The thinking is that if we can get our friends and allies to follow and like the Twitter page BEFORE we publicize, then any press or interested parties will see there’s already interest. If you or any interested friends want to preemptively “follow” #FIRE_THE_FOOL on Twitter, that would help when we go live tomorrow.

Masses Unite along with local activists around the world are standing up and speaking out by hosting the next big march on Washington, officially announced as, Fire the Fool.
    This Declaration March will be held on April 1st, April Fools’ Day, at Independence Ave. SW & 3rd St. SW, Washington, DC, 20024. Sister marches will run concurrently nationwide and around the world.

21. Dr.Leo Marvin,"Baby Steps" says:

These are foreign sounding names. Swedish? Swiss? (s)

22. Marygrace Powers says:

3 IT ‘Brothers Awan’ was a gimme/no brainer/
    That’s just the tip of the iceberg/many more to follow/

23. Gosh I wonder if these 3 boys will go missing……..

24. Meatzilla says:

What do you want to bet they know Huma Abedin-Weiner personally. She would have been HRC’s Chief-of-Staff, at least, for sure. What a colossal bullet we dodged with Hillary Rodham-Clinton…. in far more ways than one.

• floridahoosier93 says:

Colossal is an understatement! :0)

• BigMamaTEA says:

Huma went to work, fresh out of college as an Assistant to the First Lady, the Hilldabeast. However, Huma was born here in the US, from Foreign parents, who incidentally met at a University somewhere near you. Back in the early 70’s we were “importing” foreign students into our Country, who were supposed to go back to their homeland and “build a better world-in the deserts” if you will. Oh, also at this time, my parents were told for example, we must let these young people come to get educated, so they can go back and fix their country’s land. This was around the time of Jimmah Carter and the fall of the Shaw of Iran, and Lebanon, etc.

Some did. Some did not. Some stayed, eventually became “foreign” doctors, lawyers and many other professional careerists here, obtained their citizenship, had children. That’s where we know have 2 generation, moose limbs committing atrocities. The original students did not completely integrate into society, as their parents for the most part, practiced at least some form of Islam at home.

The Number 2 guy for BinLaden from some time ago with the turban with the big mark on his forehead? He’s a Western educated MD. And look who he hooked up with.

• duchess01 says:

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

― Marcus Tullius Cicero

• DEGinTN says:

I would love to b!tch slap that look off of abedin’s face.

25. LP says:

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.
    He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
    He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,
    And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

26. snaggletooths says:

Are these brothers here on H-1B visas? curious to know

27. neilmdunn says:

Watch for CNN/MSM to claim the firings were based on racism and/or Milo lied about them.

28. MUSLIM HACKERS, not Russian.

29. Shadrach says:

How is that not nepotism? Never mind, I checked. It isn’t. Posting here so none of you bother w/ it.

5 U.S.C. § 3110
    The statute does not prohibit a Member from employing two individuals who are related to each other but not to the Member.

Info from this site: https://cha.house.gov/handbooks/members-congressional-handbook

30. georgiafl says:

CAIR, Muslim Brotherhood’s Propaganda Arm, is within spitting distance to the Capital and the legislative office buildings.

Of course.

31. E C says:

Problem solved. We got rid of the guys. No need to look at then geniuses who hired them. Move along./s

32. wyntre says:

More On Jamal, Abid and Imran.

EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff

Some stunning excerpts from the article:

Jamal worked for Louisiana Democrat Rep. Cedric Richmond, who is on the Committee on Homeland Security.

Jamal handled IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Texas Democrat who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels.

Imran worked for Reps. Andre Carson, an Indiana Democrat (and a Muslim), and Jackie Speier, a California Democrat. Both are members of the intelligence committee. Imran also worked for the House office of Wasserman Schultz.

Abid worked for Tammy Duckworth, an Illinois Democrat. She was a member of House committees dealing with the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi.

Abid also worked for Rep. Lois Frankel, a Florida Democrat who is member of the foreign affairs committee.

Abid has a prior criminal record and a bankruptcy.

Abid, Imran and Jamal have all shared a house in Lorton, Virginia, that is owned by Hina R. Alvi. Alvi is a female House IT employee who works for many of the same members as the three brothers, as well as the House Democratic Caucus.

Security-sensitive jobs typically require background checks for credit and legal problems that can create pressures to cash in on access to secret information and documents.

Jamal, who public records suggest is only 22 years old, was paid nearly $160,000 a year. Abid was paid $161,000 and Imran $165,000.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/#ixzz4Xlm7sgyl

• Shadrach says:

Castro was considered seriously for Hillary’s VP, remember?

• Abid has a prior criminal record and a bankruptcy. Please tell me anyone who works at the White House in any capacity has to go through a background check?! I do a background check for potential tenants for pete’s sake!

Working for Andre Carson, Castro and Washerwoman-schultz just shows the corruption right there!

• BigMamaTEA says:

At the White House, even Val Jar , and some other got a Presidential waiver from Obie. Oh, and be aware that there is no law, nor Constitutional requirement for back ground check on a POTUS. Our Founders assumed that the “Press” would vet them well enough by the time they won. And that ladies and gentlemen is why we also have “freedom of the press” in our First Amendment.

33. don welch says:

all three have at least two things in common with obama. islamic names. of course they only have two while obama has three so he’s a leg up.

34. Frank says:

Three more bloated ticks removed from America’s back.

35. TheseTruths says:

[adjusts tinfoil hat] I think it’s possible there are traitors on that committee who knew and helped the guys get their access. We need an independent investigation, now.

• Notmeagain says:

As I read about these guys, I fear you are right. What are the odds of hiring a whole family? (There’s a fourth one in another agency.) The whole family is just too weird. And at such high salaries for their age and experience. Maybe there’s even more than one traitor to let them in. We know the Dems are not so fond of our sovereignty.

36. Hmmm… Seems like we really need Senator Sessions confirmed as our DOJ, don’t you think.

37. Newman says:

God must be really watching over this country, because I can’t figure out how we still have a country with all the mass traitorous idiots running it.

38. MIKE says:

There is sedition present in this too convenient relationship between the ironically named ‘intelligent gang of eight’ and three bros who very well could be high ranking members of the MB. I can feel it.

39. ALEX says:

This is the fake news reporter that said the White House had fired two secret service agents a few days ago correcting it to White House Chief of Information security forced to resign…..

The Swamp not only needs to be drained, but we’re finding treasonous….

40. Tenet says:

(((Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff and Dianne Feinstein))). I am relieved that there are three Jews on this eight-man Oversight committee.

Although it is surely a coincidence that representatives from this 2% minority are included in every important committee and all media boardrooms, it would be uncharted territory, unnerving, if they weren’t there to make sure Israel gets, for example, hundreds of millions of NSA meta data about Americans sent to it in bulk, unread by U.S. intelligence.

Those three Arabs are peanuts. If the real power brokers didn’t want them there they would have been kicked out long ago.

41. dianeax says:

That is so messed up. President Trump has a huge swamp to drain, at every level.

42. BobW462 says:

No doubt that there are several “cousins” working at various other sites. Lot’s of ’em.

43. wyntre says:

Andre Carson is a Muslim. That’s who Pelosi was pushing to the forefront on Monday at their protest on the SC steps when tech difficulties forced the dims into a rousing rendition of “This Land is Your Land” and Nancy poignantly pointed out the lovely “New Moon” which is invisible to everyone except, evidently Botox-Nan.

She kept hissing at him, “Tell them you;re a Muslim.”

44. dt says:

Eight (8) traitors!

45. james23 says:

Unreal. But, as Paul RAT Ryan would say, this is “WHO WE ARE.”
    Catastrophically stupid.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Remember when Louie Gohmert and Michelle Bachman and several others brought up Huma? And Boehner and McCain, etc all slammed their fellow congress-criminals.

• Mr. Morris says:

Yes, Bachman and Gohmert and others sounded an early warning. They were viciously attacked and ridiculed by John McCain and the charming Miss Lindsey. The latter two are obviously swamp creatures. What exactly are they hiding? What shady stuff are they involved with?

46. missmarple2 says:

I never understood why Huma Abedin had access to classified information.

Miichelle Bachman brought this up before she left Congress. It seemed a reasonable question to me, only it was met with derision, including John McCain who defended Huma and called her a “lovely person.” (This, of course, confirmed me in my belief that McCain is either a traitor or dumb as a box of rocks.)

47. tuskyou says:

While I was reading about the brothers I could hear Trump say “we can’t be the stupid people anymore”

48. BMG says:

How were they rooted out and found? There must be more. State, Defense, and Treasury Depts good places to search.

Trump has his hands full.

49. tsforex says:

This is madness…Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan….says it all… Is it to late for the USA? God protect Donald J Trump…