Judge Hanen Ruling – Allowing Obama DOJ To Exit Nervously…

I can’t speak highly enough of Judge Andrew Hanen. He stood alone in the gap, steadfast, against the entire weaponized Obama DOJ and White House apparatus…

Backstory HERE – and HERE – and HERE – and HERE

After a three-year-long Mexican standoff – today Judge Hanen rears righteously back in his chair, launches a well-chewed batch of tobaccy into the spittoon next to the swinging doors of the saloon, and deliberately says ‘git out‘….

The twitchy DOJ lawyers stumble all over themselves as they clamor desperately backwards for the exit.

judge andrew hanenclint-eastwood-good-bad-ugly-2

[page 7] Nevertheless, two important factors have arisen since the time the Government finally chose to file the evidence long-requested by the Court. First, the country has held a national election—the result of which has caused the parties to file a motion to stay. As stated above, that issue will be addressed in a separate order. Second, and more directly related to the evaluation of the need for remedial action, the second anniversary for the three-year Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) extensions —the subject matter of the misrepresentations— has come and gone.  (ruling link)

This ruling is a magnificent read:

clint-eastwood-good-bad-ugly-3

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Heros, Illegal Aliens, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

196 Responses to Judge Hanen Ruling – Allowing Obama DOJ To Exit Nervously…

1. Howie says:

The good judge is leaving it up to Sessions. This is the biggest Fear Factor of all the Uniparty. An honest Attorney General who will apply the law to the facts impartially regardless of which party one is in. This might be why the democrats are trying to delay. Watch the airports.

• psadie says:

Exactly. Sessions is a Senator so how much vetting does he need…they are scared to death for he has been in the Senate a long time and knows what they have done!

• LP says:

In my opinion, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions and Rex Wayne Tillerson are the two keys aimed at the heart of the corrupt polity infesting the US government.

That is why the vote (Tillerson 11-10) was so close. FEAR, abject fear. Sessions confirmation is today, your time. The guilty and complicit want to slow walk these confirmations. They will lose.

When these two keys fit the locks and the doors open, the clean-up begins in earnest.

• Wow, after reading that, if I was a DOJ attorney I would be ashamed to state so. Sessions has such integrity I would imagine that he will get rid of the bad attorneys and make certain all laws are followed. It is unimaginable to me that these attorneys don’t do their due diligence when it comes to ethics classes when nurses, insurance agents,etc. have to do additional credits to maintain their standards.

2. Eastwood says:

I approve of this post. 😉

I wonder if there will be some disciplinary action against the DOJ lawyers when Sessions takes over?

• MaryfromMarin says:

I’d like to see some disciplinary action against MOST folks in DC when Sessions takes over.

• AYY says:

We’ll never know about it if there is. Most likely, the DOJ lawyers who actually appeared in the case were just taking orders from people who are now gone from DOJ.

• nkmommy says:

Generally, career DOJ lawyers follow instructions from higher-up, political appointees regarding what direction and position to take in litigation. Don’t assume they’ve all been pleased with the direction of the last eight years.

• PreNanny says:

At any moment of their Federal Government employment they could have quit.
        That is what ETHICAL people do, they do not participate in dishonorable and often illegal
        activity and blame it on a superior. They chose to cash paychecks, got irate if not given annual raises, stuffed their pensions etc. all the while they were destroying the lives of American citizens.
        I look forward to the shrinking of the Federal Government workforce by 80% and we can negotiate on the other 20%.
        MAGA

• nkmommy says:

There’s a difference between the political and upper management deciding what course of action to take in enforcement and policies. I doubt the miserepresentations referred to by the judge stemmed from the line attorneys. The line attorneys in this part of Justice are good people, the best and brightest of our federal government and people of good character (though they are mostly Dems). Also, this is one part of the government you don’t want to shrink. Unless Congress changes the amount of due process an illegal alien is given – which I believe they should, they’re given way too much – then you not only need those who are there but more! Think about it, there are so many illegal aliens in our country, they are given loads of due process to make their case in administrative and federal court, and there are not enough attorneys to work these cases without backlogs.

• darcy says:

That “loads of due process” needs to be reversed, and pronto.

• nkmommy: “The line attorneys in this part of Justice are good people,”
            No, they aren’t. I suspect that the good ones, the ones that “should resign if…” had all resigned within a few years of the beginning of the BHIO regime.
            I know that in Oregon that was the case. The US Atty they appointed was disgracefully bad! And what about the prosecutors, or should I say the persecutors, of Sen. Ted Stevens of Alaska?
            I’d be willing to bet these examples are just the tip of the iceberg!

• nkmommy says:

They absolutely would not have resigned at the start of Obama’s term 8 years ago. For what reason? They are not political, they have served under several presidents in the course of their career there. I could see maybe some career attorneys in the Civil Rights section of DOJ resigning over a republican president at the start of his term but the office that handles these immigration cases is within the Civil Division and typically their work is the same regardless of who the president is. I say typically because it’s possible that under Obama they felt that they were asked to test the outer limits of the law or the authority of the executive branch in enforcing-or failing to enforce- the immigration law, but that may be par for the course for any lawyer and if you have a student loan to pay off, or a mortgage, braces, college, assisted living for your elderly parent, etc., etc. you’re not going to make a decision to quit lightly and certainly not just because there’s a new president.

• Janie M. says:

PreNanny, part of the problem in the early 2000’s and beyond, private law firms were decimated, there were a number of mergers. It reached the point, some junior attorneys were taking paralegal jobs (even if if they were temp. jobs). I know this because I was a paralegal (insurance defense and some product liability) and decided to seek employment out of the legal profession.

• lbmomblog says:

agree w/ PreNanny, been there done that, not an attorney – however there was a time when I encountered an unjust fork in the road .. I had 2 choices walk towards the light where future was uncertain, or take the dark road – and the money. I walked towards the light. Felt good, if only to myself. I to this day feel good about that decision, wasn’t easy to walk away, had a 4 year old and a 13 year old and a husband recovering from quadruple heart attack. We made it through just fine, and I feel good about the road I took at that time. I didn’t want to be on the unjust road no matter how pretty folks made it look. I took God along with me (in my soul) on my journey through.

So, I don’t feel sorry for any attorney or anyone – that chooses to act unethical – it is their choice, they have to live with themselves – and pay the piper.

3. carterzest says:

Wow!

Pendulum swinging Fastly!

💩

4. Archie says:

I haven’t heard if Trump/Sessions is going to fire all the lead federal prosecutors in the states. Any word on that yet?

5. justfactsplz says:

This could be the reason that President Trump and Sean Spicer didn’t answer the questions about DACA today. Hopefully Sessions can tear into this crooked DoJ. Judge Hanen earned my respect early on in this case. He doesn’t care who you are you better follow the law and his orders.

• Howie says:

Thus the delay by the democrats of a new honest AG.

• Yes, POTUS Trump has often said he never gives out information ahead of time that might help his opponents….not exact words but I think I am clear enough. I think this counts as one of those occasions.

• Sad that this is a novel expectation.

• Dixie says:

H/T to Judge Hanen.

The corrupt influence probably started at the top and infiltrated many of those below. If it’s okay for the boss to do it, it must be okay for us to do it too.

Inclinations towards unethical behavior can’t be fixed with education.

IMHO, that is a character flaw.

And wow, there were 50 lawyers working on this case. How many does it take to screw in a light bulb? Another example of governmental red tape and overkill. These attorneys probably couldn’t make it in the private sector.

IMO, Judge Hanen should be considered for the Supreme Court.

• darcy says:

I agree it’s a character flaw.
        The poster above is right, who notes that ethical attorneys would prefer to quit rather than to jump into the swamp (my paraphrase). Once you compromise on something this weighty, the whole person is forever compromised — in every arena of his comings and goings. Subsequently you just sink lower and lower — unless you take a sharp reassessment of who you are and change course.

• justfactsplz says:

Judge Hanen would make a great Supreme Court pick. I think the DOJ has been one big joke, criminals themselves if you will. Hopefully Sessions will drain the swamp there.

6. Howie says:

Lawyers are bound by the codes of professional conduct by the bar associations in each state. These DOJ lawyers were guided by the unfounded rules of The Doctrine of Social Justice, which does not even exist but has somehow found its way in to pleadings and procedure and is even accepted by some liberal judges and appeared out of the blue in the DOJ.

• woohoowee says:

They operated wholly outside the law all along. Gangsta Administration. Whew! We got law and order now.

• jdvalk says:

Which brings back memories of bill and disbarment…

• nkmommy says:

Are you referring to the pleadings in this case?

• darcy says:

Our law schools are turning out these sophistical shrews at a rate of about 15-1; the leftist disease is rampant in law school. I remember, for example, reading that the Georgetown law professor, Randy Barnett (a libertarian) said that only he and possibly one other of his colleagues had not joined the leftist camp. And the pressure to conform was almost intolerable.
      It shouldn’t be this way in our universities — we all know.

I’d make it my goal to deny Federal funding to any educational entity that chooses to make “one-mind” its most prominent feature. If they choose to go full-bore lefty indoctrination, they can get George Soros to fund them.

• Janie M. says:

darcy, a couple of months ago, I had read an article discussing the ratio of liberal to conservative professors and it was 38:1. Given the behavior exhibited by the students (and it continues) on college campuses during the primaries and ultimately, the election, I’m not surprised by the figure cited.

7. Judge Hanen is one of the good guys the dems think we don’t know what they are doing delaying confirming sessions they sure all of a sudden seemed to have np confirming Rex because I think sessions will be the real fight ,so many globalists have so much to lose if sessions is confirmed for AG.

8. Freddy says:

After years….I have one thing that I can cheer on illegal immigration. I live in SO CAL so believe me like the snow that just fell any relief from the invasion is wonderful. The game has always been send the kids first so Paul Ryan could try to wrench your heart…Oh the poor children..Oldest trick in the book. Reality is they sell those kids to people who claim them and get welfare and citizenship…They are the jackpot babies………The moms can spare a few so for a couple thousand they let a kid go………1 kid equals 5 family members….

• woohoowee says:

OMG. They’re selling kids?!

• mike says:

Lots of supply in Mexico even if they take just orphans and street kids….

• Human trafficking takes many forms. Some are sold for sexual slaves, some sold through Child Protective Services (yep – personally saw the transaction as an employee to a man with a felony conviction…he wanted a blonde female child and got one. His sister was an attorney who worked for CPS), and many illegal children are bartered in the political system.

Enough is enough. Get your votes the correct way and stop using human beings as currency.

• I want to add that the educational system also participates in the human trafficking equation because students/bodies represent funding, so they use the appeal to “compassion” and all sorts of virtue signaling to protect their financial interest in keeping their students enrolled. Even if it means violating federal law.

Teachers push this meme in their classrooms and, for job protection, hawk the superintendent’s (king’s) edicts. Thou shalt protect our numbers.

Sickening.

• I can vouch for that here in NJ with many school districts having declining enrollments and it gets worse as projections look forward 3-5-10 yrs.

• Lanna says:

My aunt, retired teacher, said October 1 is the day they take the head count that’s reported to the feds to lock in funding. She said schools often have classroom parties, serve pizza, screen a movie and use other bribes to assure maximum attendance on that day.

She also told me that teachers are urged to get as many students as possible in 3 programs to get the most funding per student. So if a kid receives speech therapy, they were supposed to try to get the kid into special reading help and the free lunch program.

Schools also profile for extra funding. If a student has a surname like Martinez or Jaramillo, they go into the bilingual classroom, even if the kid doesn’t speak Spanish and English is spoken at home. I’ve heard of parents blowing up over this because getting stuck in a bilingual class means a serious learning delay, they wind up 3 to 5 years behind and most never catch up.

• memci3 says:

I can attest to that. My nephew was one of those kids. Had to take him out of public school and enroll him in Catholic school.

The district intentionally hires (for this school in 1st grade) 1 English speaking teacher and 4 Spanish/bilingual teachers. My nephew was failing 1st grade. He speaks no Spanish. The principal refused to move him as the English teacher was full by state law (Texas).

My sil was accused of racism against her own and that she did not respect the need for her native tongue and heritage. My sil tore the principal a new one.

• Don’t forget about this, placing migrant children in American homes, benefits paid out up to $6,054/month. How well were these people vetted who volunteered to do this?

• E C says:

Child abuse in its worst form.

• And what about the children of the LEGAL immigrants who’ve been patiently waiting in line to become US citizens? Some kids and family members have be left waiting in their home country while the head of household can set up residence, find a job and apply for citizenship. Many are separated from their parents and even husbands and wives too. They don’t mention them. Every illegal makes it harder for immigrants who are coming through LEGALLY.

The illegals can take their kids back to their home country with them. There would be no separation.

If a person wants to be a US citizen they will find a way and it will be EARNED and cherished.

We fight to protect foreign countries’ borders and yet keep ours open? Something wrong there.

9. yakmaster2 says:

I believe the DOJ lawyers stalled Judge Hanen in order to keep the case from being heard in the Supreme Court as to whether it was Constitutional for Obama to issue DACA Executive Order in the first place. Hillary or a RHINO was supposed to win, replace Scalia with a Liberal Judge and enable her/him to re-issue DACA until such time as “Comprehensive” Immigration “Reform” could be passed by the House and Senate. Viola! Amnesty would have been accomplished for nearly a million AND their families without having to call it “amnesty.”
    Sessions needs to take action against these lawyers for their misconduct. They should be fired for lying to the Court.

10. No Agenda says:

Why are they still taking DACA applications? I am totally confused. 🙂

11. alliwantissometruth says:

Sessions going after them would be a big first step in returning the concepts of justice, fairness, integrity & honesty back into our system of government

For far too long those in power have used & abused our system for personal gain or agenda driven operations. Most of these abuses are considered criminal, yet nothing every happens to them

The powerful & corrupt protect the powerful & corrupt. It’s a little club none of us belong to

These scumbags, those in the past administration & those in coming administrations, need to be brought up on charges & face real consequences or we’ll never be able to say we’ve recovered our government

• nkmommy says:

I’m not defending the Obama administration – no way – but the career attorneys were asked to interpret DACA a particular way by their political-appointee higher ups along with their clients, the immigration agencies at DHS. That interpretation gets “tested” in court, in this case Hannan rejected their interpretation. Thank goodness. I don’t think there is a case to prosecute the career attorneys.

12. ZurichMike says:

It’s a rather repetitious order, IMHO.

13. Rebel Mope says:

I am decidedly unimpressed, sadly. While Judge Hanen’s hands were tied by the lack of protest by the States, this amounts to a slap on the wrist. He doesn’t even bother to name names.

He lists other ‘ethical lapses’ and then comments: “Unethical conduct almost invariably obstructs justice.” So “invariably”, The Department of Justice obstructed justice and he does nothing.

I fail to see any reason even to make this order- other than to keep his desk tidy.

• dutzie60 says:

Rebel, I agree. I kept reading and felt like it was building up to something really big and I kept waiting for the hammer to drop. Alas, it didn’t. Senator Sessions is going to be left with no attorneys by the time he cleans house.

• Rebel Mope says:

That’s exactly correct. It builds to a crescendo and nothing. Coming days after the inauguration, it is as if Judge Hanen knew the change of administrations would make the case moot. This was a great big Potemkin village complete with the village idiots.

• WSB says:

Please explain…

• sundance says:

Unfair characterization. Hanen alone blocked DAPA (Illegal Parents) which builds upon DACA (illegal children)… DAPA was amnesty (and more), and Hanen stopped it, cold, for the entire second term of President Obama.

That is not, and was not, worthy of a Potemkin Village reference.

Go back to 2013 and 2014 and look at how diligently Hanen positioned his rulings to head off challenges in 3, that’s “THREE”, different appellate court jurisdictions.

The liberal court confirmation of Hanen’s ruling (injunction) was entirely because Hanen awaited the Mississippi court decision in order to finalize the argument he knew was going to be shopped to the most favorable appeals court.

All Obama/Holder (then Obama/Lynch) needed was one appeals court to rule in their favor and they would have immediately gone full bore on DAPA even while the Texas case (Hanen) was ongoing. One favorable ruling would have given them a green light to continue, while they dragged their feet -intentionally- on the underlying case.

If Hanen had slipped up at all, Obama/Holder would have been unleashed.

Hanen skillfully paid attention and waited to see what DOJ attorney positions were in other courts before he framed the response to the appeal to his initial block, his injunction ruling. It was a work of judicial excellence in script, insight and forethought.

His ruling to deny the DOJ appeal to the injunction was so well constructed the DOJ lost every subsequent challenge and it also held up in SCOTUS providing no sunlight for victory by the White House.

Remember, the DOJ never even argued the merits of the underlying case a single time. The DOJ exhausted themselves trying to defeat his injunction. They lost.

The man is awesome.

Read this to understand: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/04/08/judicial-chess-texas-judge-strikes-down-doj-request-to-lift-hold-on-president-obama-executive-action-on-immigration-enforcement/

• filia.aurea says:

Thank you so much for the stellar defense of Judge Hanen. We need more like him.

• Frankly Ben says:

Here, here! My God, man, your clear, concise explanations of these confusing political firestorms is incredible.

Thank you for not just this explanation but every delineation you so brilliantly lay out for us, Sundance.

I’ll never forget, being a Mississippi native, your cutting through the fog, exposing the Uniparty duplicity in the Cochran/Daniels Mississippi senate race.

That was the moment the scales fell from my eyes.

And your hits just keep on coming.

• Jason says:

Seems like he moved mountains for the people but am a bit disappointed that he apparently withdrew the penalties/sanctions he had previously ordered for the attorneys connected to the case.

He painstakingly points that someone screwed up and that anyone with a bit of competency should have known/identified the errors and yet holds no one accountable.

• nkmommy says:

I have to agree. Without this judge’s decision, DACA/DAPA would be full-steam ahead. I might be contradicting myself here since I have been defending the line attorneys whom I know to be good people, but, it seems that this was a victoery for the agents in the field who wanted the laws enforced as opposed to career DOJ attorneys who saw DACA/DAPA as a way of getting rid of what would be a huge wave of cases.

• MfM says:

Totally agree with what you wrote.

Sundance is awesome. He/she/they connect all the dots and remember everything.

• Dixie says:

Yeehaw! Doing a cheer in my kitchen in support of you, your comment and Judge Hanen!

I can’t help it Sundance. I’m a cheerleader and I’ve followed this particular case, your coverage of it and read everything else I could get my hands on about it.

The criticism expressed was unwarranted and just indicative of those who perhaps haven’t had a chance or the inclination to follow it closely.

You and Judge Hanen are heros!

• Sundance,

Your ability to remain FOCASED and DETAIL ORIENTED is the exact reason I read everything you write.

Thank you for your commitment in disclosing, disseminating and explaining these important issues.

Thanks also to the many amazing commenters for your vast amount of knowledge, understanding and thoughtful contributions to MAGA.

Sincerely.

• msmelchizadek says:

Sundance, do you know if Hanen is on Trump’s list of Supreme’s??? Wouldn’t that be awesome!!!

• All American Snowflake says:

That’s impressive.

14. jmbuck says:

I read this entire thing and all I can say is that as a normal citizen it frightens me. They have so much power and have welded it to achieve political goals instead of Justice. In light of this and of the conduct of the political appointees in the intelligence agencies it is not a stretched to say that we as a country were on the edge of losing everything. We will discover so much more wrong doing that we suspect already to be true and some things we do not know about! They were willing to do anything it seems to achieve their goals.

We have indeed dodge a bullet, we were at the edge of the cliff, use what ever mete-fore you like we were there. If Hillary had won, oh my! Thank you President Trump and all those who worked so hard to help get him elected.

• nimrodman says:

“we were on the edge of losing everything”

An article with similar thoughts:

“For eight years, the voices of what passes for morality on the left were utterly silent as the values of generations of Americans were flushed down the drain. Speech that offended the shameless was branded as hateful, and those daring to openly object to the onslaught of vice and immorality were falsely smeared with every vile epithet the liberals could conjure.

“Our nation has been assaulted for eight long years by those who contributed nothing of substance to its successes, but were eager to pillage its resources to fund and advance their political agenda. … decent people were called racists, “phobes,” haters, deniers, liars, morons, bullies, … all for wishing to have a say in what was being done to them by the left, and for possibly stopping the moral, philosophical and physical violence that have always been tools of leftist overthrow.”

Liberals Awake from 8-Year Moral Coma

• Lanna says:

It was truly shocking to find out that some family members and some friends weren’t who we thought they were, and that for whatever reason, they believed that “the end justifies the means”.

• “They have so much power and have welded it to achieve political goals instead of Justice.”

Jmbuck, this is the crux of the matter.

Imo, one of the main things that POTUS Trump and Sessions have to lasso and figure out how to correct.

• Janice says:

This is true evil and IMO goes back probably 2 presidents. I was called a vigilante by Bush for wanting our border patrol to do their dang job when I still lived in Cali. The stink goes very deep. Thank you Sundance! I want to scream this knowledge I have received from this site out to people but they don’t have ears to hear. Truly sad.. instead I will make my donation to Sundance and crew! Thank you!

15. LP says:

This has nothing to do with a political transition at the end of the day. It has to do with the fact that the DOJ under the Obama administration has hired and was directed by incompetent, lazy, political operatives who do not know the law, or due process.Judge Hanen has rightfully, told them to get outta here and taken their coats.

• pyromancer76 says:

Sorry, their actions were not “incompetent, lazy,” or they “political operatives who do not know the law or due process”. They knew exactly what they were doing; they were destroying the United States of America as fast as they could with every law, illegality, or regulation they could make. We and President Trump are here to undo the evil.

The fundamental problem was money, both foreign and a free-for-all with our taxes ($9 trillion) and with the money came power and control — to islamists, communists, and new-world-order elitists. A three-prong opposition — religious, socialist, and fascist totalitarian control with all that follows.

How fortunate we are. MAGA

16. Clearly, I am not an attorney and know NOTHING about federal law. Having said that, just from a common sense standard, I disagree with a few things stated by this judge. First, of course damage has occurred – to the taxpayers, whose money is being used to support these “anchor babies.” Second, although the law does not allow presentation of evidence after the fact, he is going to accept it anyway. WTF? Third, I cannot believe he is letting them off the hook (no sanctions, no-one getting fired) based on the premise they didn’t KNOW they were being unethical? SERIOUSLY???? On top of that, sorry, I do not for one second believe these lies were “inadvertent” with no “malice” or “bad faith.” Horse puckey!!!! But, then, who am I to complain – I am just a simple Nebraska farm girl and Army veteran.

• WSB says:

And I want to thank you for your service, Filly! Now, we need to continue the fight! Sorry for your fatigue and mine, but we really must not miss a beat now…

• sundance says:

As shared upthread. Judge Hanen alone blocked DAPA (Illegal Parents) which builds upon DACA (illegal children)… DAPA was amnesty (and more), and Hanen stopped it, cold, for the entire second term of President Obama.

If Hanen had slipped up at all, Obama/Holder would have been unleashed.

The man is awesome.

• phil fan says:

Sundance brings the sunlight and this simplifies everything for us. Good men are stepping forward to save our country in our greatest hours of need. We are blessed.

• Sherlock says:

Correct. The people griping about Hanen now obviously didn’t follow the case for years, like some of us did. Hanen is a hero–he crafted his rulings throughout this long and lonely process to be unassailable. He hamstrung Obama on one of his most egregious and damagingly unconstitutional actions. He did this virtually by himself, and was throughout the process a model of independence, energy, and intelligence, not to mention fairness. This was NOT a simple case–you can bet than Hanen spend thousands of hours on this matter to benefit America, all the while handling a full calendar of other cases.
        People who are ragging on this man just betray ignorance. Go back in time and read some of the stories on this case, and some of the threads here and elsewhere.

• Thank you sundance for your clarification of this issue.

Sadly I think you will probably need to repeat yourself several times again before some of the posters here “get it”.

We do appreciate you patience.

• eric says:

Greatest Western Hero….Clint Eastwood
      The Man with No Name Trilogy
      Outlaw Josey Wales
      High Plains Drifter
      Pale Rider
      Hang’em High
      Joe Kidd
      just don’t make movies like that any more.

17. Dale says:

Sorry. I don’t understand. My reading of this order says he let them off the hook. No consequences. I see nothing to cheer about here.

18. redsequin4 says:

Judge Hansen really ripped the Justice Department a new one. There are so many epic lines in that ruling, I don’t think I’ve ever been prouder of a judge in my life, he’s a really hero.

BUT I’m a little concerned about the DACA work permits issue, I’m willing to give President Trump the benefit of the doubt but not Ryan or Preibus. We know Ryan is a snake and I don’t trust him!!

Critics: Trump’s Deputies Break His Cheap-Labor Immigration Promise on Day One
    by NEIL MUNRO
    23 Jan 2017

“President Donald Trump’s deputies have yet to stop the Department of Homeland Security from printing more of President Obama’s work permits for younger illegals who claim they were brought into the United States when they were younger than 16.

This inaction is in violation of one of Trump’s most prominent campaign promises, and it also gives away bargaining power that Trump needs to make the GOP-led Congress implement his popular campaign promises on immigration reform, warns Mark Krikorian, head of the Center for Immigration Studies.

“It is an explicit betrayal of a promise he made — Point number five in his Phoenix speech” on immigration policy, Krikorian told Breitbart News. “That is a red line they have crossed less than three days into their administration.”

Just a reminder how we got here:
    Ted Kennedy’s Real Legacy: 50 Years of Ruinous Immigration Law
    by KATIE MCHUGH30 Mar 2015

19. Texasranger says:

MSM Blackout on DOJ Corruption.!

Federal Judge Morrison C. England – Fed Up With Government Misconduct, Judge Takes Nuclear Option…

Eric Holder’s DOJ Implicated On Multiple Corruption Charges.!

Above the law – Obama had it all swept under the rug…

Full Story: http://observer.com/2014/10/fed-up-with-govt-misconduct-federal-judge-takes-nuclear-option.

There are many more cases of this type of corruption by Obama’s DOJ Department of Justice.!

Dahboo77 Video Oct-2014:

• Abster says:

So, how on earth is the State of California looking to hire Eric Holder…shouldn’t he at least been disbarred?

• Dixie says:

Hope that Judge England doesn’t come to any harm over this.

This falls right in the same general category as the Bundys, the Hammonds and LaVoy Finicum.

But it also indicates that there are some honest lawyers in the Justice Department
      because when pushed to unethical or corrupt behavior, they quit. Kudos to them!

Otherwise, the Department of Justice should be called

The Department of Injustice.

20. b4im2old says:

Here’s hoping J Sessions gets approved sooner than later and in the meantime POTUS TRUMP takes some kind of immediate action to stop the invasion… it is intentionally draining the states’ coffers dry. The DOJ definitely needs a thorough housecleaning! And quickly! Perhaps they’ll trample each other and as SD said “as they clamor desperately backwards for the exit”. 🙂 Good for Judge Hanen’s continued steadfastness for America until the new guard arrives!!

An aside, IMO, there are numerous reasons timely approval of our beloved Pres. Trump’s cabinet positions are being delayed, not the least of which is a shortage of shredders.

Came across this (related) elsewhere and found it very interesting, especially the “numbers”, so I’ll share it here. (J Chaffetz)

Stay vigilant Treepers…

I know where I live (red part of state!) there has definitely been an increase in the “invasion” thanks to our Gov (“Chickenpooper”) saying sometime back that our state would take the (unvetted) invaders… apparently intentionally targeting red areas (along with the declared “sanctuary” areas) to continue changing the voting demographics here… what an a$$hat!

Super proud and grateful of how and the speed at which Pres Trump is proceeding! Amazing actually! Definitely a divine appointment! PTL!!!

• If an asylum seeker claims “credible fear,” then anyone can come across and stay until their court date of 2020. That’s insane.

EO needs to be immediate to end illegal immigration.

Chaffetz says they get benefits immediately, including gaining work permits, taking jobs from Americans. Many convicted are being released back into society.

MORATORIUM EO ON IMMIGRATION NOW.

We can’t leave the door open, adding to the numbers that we must deal with regarding illegal immigration.

• Lanna says:

I’m also under the reign of Chickenpooper. Can’t believe he got reelected — by 1/2 of 1%. Maybe if Tancredo had stayed out of the race . . .

21. Ace says:

I hope Trump fulfills his promises on immigration and all the others. He is off to a great start. I would be lying if I said I was confident he would kick out the DACA children. He has previously stated we will work something out. Whatever that means. I hope he does kick them out. These are all future Democrat voters. Texas will be a dogfight for the GOP come 12 years— And thats without DACA.

22. psadie says:

IF DACA is an EO why doesn’t President Trump just get rid of it now? Why is he waiting while they are pouring in at the border?

23. sundance says:

There are people who have not followed the entire case from it’s original Obama Executive Order forward. To understand the merit of Hanen, I would suggest this prior thread.

24. lubyankafh says:

I have a weak memory that it was Hanen who wrote the vital ruling leading to the Obamacare case that went to the supreme court – “The Appellate ruling in The Florida Case” – in any event bless these judges that stood the gauntlet in the darkest of hours. The judge whose name stated “H” at least. Thank you SD.

25. aredtailblog says:

Now if we’ll just got a damn confirmation out of the Senate for Sessions.

26. andi lee says:

What a read! Texas SCOTUS Judge Hanen is addressing the latest action taken, a Court Order for misconduct, leaving other pending matters for later.

Justice Hanen noted, the 2014 DACA case expires in 12-18 months but will address the request for appeal of merits to stay in original case separately. (Names of DACA are sealed from State of Texas in original case, and so Texas cannot prove any harm done. Currently, Texas is sueing for non-payment of fed immigration reimbursement program.)

Meanwhile, back at the Hanen Ranch, Boss Hanen lifts the sanctions, and joins his Fellow Circuit Court Travelers on the Corral Top-Rail, swapping tales of the notorious Bandit-fed Gang, awaiting the new law and order Sheriff Sessions.

Oh fun!

27. hellandahandbasket says:

You had me at Hello! {{{swoon for Clint Eastwood}}}

28. Pam says:

Judge Hanen is a hero in my book. Yep, liberals are scared to death of Sessions. They know he won’t mess around when it comes to law and order.

• Nope2GOPe says:

Can’t wait until the appointment!

Once our beloved President is able to close the tap on illegal immigration, and enforce deportation, he will have single handedly destroyed the Democratic party. 🙂

Can’t come soon enough!!!

29. Sandra says:

One does not need a law degree from an elite law school to know that the time to file evidence is before a decision is made. 🙂 Oh yah, this ruling is a treat to read. Back to it ….

• Sandra says:

I’m actually disappointed. The old DOJ skates. If I’m reading this correctly, the list of DACA deferrals does not need to be provided. That sucks. We should be tracking these people. And the sanctions on the DOJ liars have been cancelled. No punishment for lying and the illegals roam free.

• Sandra says:

Now I am prepared to read the later Sundance article about DACA, and why Trump does not need to address it right away. Wow, Sundance, I don’t know how you handle all of this complex material. I consider myself a smart person but this stuff is challenging for me. But I feel it’s necessary to make my way through it and understand it as best I can. My failure to address it and try to understand it is one part of why we have so many incompetent people in political office, if you know what I mean.

30. eric says:

The Man With No Name
    GREATEST WESTERN TRILOGY OF ALL-TIME!!!!

sorry…..just couldn’t help myself…A Fistful of Dollars,For A Few Dollars More & The Good,The Bad & The Ugly…3 of my all-time favs.

31. Charles says:

I would take issue with two aspects of Hanen’s ruling:
    1) Hanen did not (and seemingly would not) review the “Court ordered identifying information concerning those individuals who were covered by misrepresentations, to be filed under seal.” [p. 7] and Hanen seeminlg is trusting the admitted and nearly sanctioned defendants for such identifying information to be correct and informative. There is no basis for such trust.

2) Hanen admits that “The Court concedes that the Plaintiff-States are somewhat handicapped in this matter [plaintiffs’ harm] as they have not been privy to many of the filings nor do they have a list of those who received the three-year renewals.” [pp. 7-8] Hanen’s review of the identifying information (assuming Defendants did not misrepresent, again, such information) might be exculpatory.

I would further note, anecdotally, that all the examples of ethical misconduct cited by Hanen [pp. 14-15] occured on Holder’s watch. I further suspect that the failure to file any evidence in support of Defendant’s claim of innocence of misconduct, would ultimately be traced back to Holder.

32. DBobway says:

I fired it across the bow of a guy on Breitbart

We have to hold Trump accountable

DACA is very dangerous as it is important

33. truthandjustice says:

Yeah, “Hang ‘Em High” comes to mind for some reason – maybe it’ll make a comeback — if you get my drift………..

34. shadowcole says:

When there was talk of Supreme court justices and who Trump would pick I thought this guy might be a good start though I don’t know anything else about him other than this stand he took against the O admin.

35. Bill Henslee says:

Regarding misrepresentation, perjury referral, and DOJ failure to pursue the referral, leading to financial sanctions against the government (eg. the taxpayers) you can go back to the days when Eric Holder was Deputy AG during the Clinton administration.

There was a civil action brought by a pysicians group against the Clinton administration for holding secret meetings (sound familiar?) on Hillarycare (HMM. Same M.O. What difference does it make?) headed up by a WH aide named IRA Magaziner (now working for Clinton Foundation. Keep Omerta and you always have a Clinton job)

Federal Judge Royce Lamberth found that Magaziner committed perjury in his court and made a referral to the Justice Dept. Holder, in an unprecedented move, refused to prosecute under the Judge’s referral. Lamberth was enraged but had no recourse except to issue sanction and fine of the maximum $250,000 against the Government (U.S. taxpayers paying for serious maladministration of DOJ).

The Clinton’s should be prosecuted under RICO for all their crimes as they are a criminal enterprise.

36. The Good Trump, The Bad Democrats, The Ugly GOPe