When Discussing Obamacare, Remember the UniParty Supports It…

With the repeal of Obamacare gathering a considerable amount of corporate media attention, it is important to remember the UniParty, Democrats and Republicans, have been paid by the U.S. CoC to retain it at all costs.

♦ The U.S. Chamber of Commerce constructed a short list of Wall Street-centric legislative priorities back in 2014 for legislative years ’15 and ’16.  Among those priorities was:

the-big-club-2

U.S. CoC President Tom Donohue has spent hundreds of millions via K-Street lobbyists to construct and advance these objectives.  Understanding that Donald Trump represented an existential threat toward these endeavors, Donohue targeted candidate Trump for removal.  Donohue lost.

However, despite the Trump victory – Donohue has already paid the leadership of both parties to advance, now retain, his legislative priorities.  Paul Ryan, Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell and John Cornyn will do everything within their power to keep the cost of healthcare from the P-n-L of U.S. corporations.   This is the appropriate background for the current dynamic.

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is not even remotely similar to the local Chambers’ of Commerce that most people might be familiar with.  The U.S. CoC sets the legislative priorities for congress and tells Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan what to do.

At the very heart of our nation’s economic and political strife you will find the U.S. CoC’s legislative priorities which are antithetical to America-First interests.  The CoC is looking out for multi-national corporations, banks and the upper echelon of Wall Street financial interests, period.

Last week the initial legislative vehicle (a budgetary construct) for an Obamacare repeal was passed by the Senate and the House of Representatives.  Just like the original ACA bill, the repeal vehicle passed along party lines.  However, everyone must beware the appearance of something, is not necessarily the ‘doing of something’.

GOPe republicans are famous for appearing to do things in order to retain the optics of a position they are not aligned with.  A solid example was the IRS targeting of the Tea Party and how the Democrats and Republicans both supported -and benefited from- that targeting.   Take out the Tea Party and establishment GOPe representatives were protected just like Democrats.

The subsequent IRS hearings and investigation approach was a complete ruse.  Remember also, committee Chairman Rep. Jason Chaffetz took millions from the U.S. CoC as payback for not running against Senator Orrin Hatch in 2011, which led to this:

OrrinHatchWASHINGTON DC – Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) on Thursday praised Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts as a “remarkable” and “tremendous” jurist who wrote a “clever” opinion upholding a key provision of ObamaCare.

“All I can say is that the chief justice is a remarkable judge. He’s a tremendous human being. I have a tremendous confidence in him and I believe in him. (link)

Another example was the Benghazi hearings.  Political followers generally espouse an opinion of the GOPe showcasing apathy and ineptitude in both the IRS and the Benghazi examples.  However, that’s not accurate.  The GOPe was not apathetic, they were merely following a playbook, an often deployed strategy, to give the appearance of one position, but retaining a hidden goal that is 180° divergent.

Fair warning.  The 1:30am Obamacare repeal construct last week has all the appearances of the exact same approach.

Republican leadership (Ryan, McCarthy, McMorris, / McConnell, Cornyn, et al) have absolutely no intention of repealing Obamacare, ever.   This is not cynicism, this is simply accepting reality by following their historic behavior.  It’s simply what they do.

There are trillions at stake:

venn-pharmTom donohue 5

This entry was posted in Big Government, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Election 2017, media bias, Mitch McConnell, Notorious Liars, Obamacare, Paul Ryan, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

304 Responses to When Discussing Obamacare, Remember the UniParty Supports It…

1. PatriotKate says:

It will take enormous work on our part every day.

Next Monday, get on the phone and call your Congress critters office and tell them two things:

Their re-election is 2018 depends on ObamaCare being fully REPEALED. We don’t care about replacement right now. Repeal first.
    Their re-election in 2018 depends on the Border Wall being constructed.

It will be up to them to vote affirmatively on these two issues and for them to convince their congressional colleagues. Tell them EVEN IF THEY VOTE ACCORDINGLY, IF THIS IS NOT TAKEN CARE OF, THEY ARE OUT OF A JOB! They must pressure their colleagues.

Call their office every day if you have to. Call all of their satellite offices if you have to. Don’t crap out and email them. They ignore emails. Phone calls they have to answer.

I suspect at some point, we’ll have to start amassing in D.C. to make it happen.

2. truthandjustice says:

PE Trump says he has the replacement plan ready to go. I don’t know how or what, but I do not think C of C will win this one either. If God is behind him as many of us believe, He will help like He has all along. Team Trump surely knew this would be coming and many surprising things can happen that hasn’t happened before. They will do what they usually do as SD explained, but just do not think it will work this time, as the rest.

“Donald Trump says he’s got a plan to replace ObamaCare ready to go—and there will be “insurance for everybody.”

• mike says:

The solution is lower cost medicine.- we get poor (non)solutions at high prices.

• cdquarles says:

This will not happen as long a government is in control of it, directly or indirectly. Government control of business (aka third way, fascist in premise) has been going on for over a century. A business man with any sense, once successful, will take note of this. We the People need to be more aware of it and cease giving this power to government. I thank God that President Trump wants to fix the problem (government) and not paper over it with nice sounding platitudes that perpetuate the problem (government). Governments are corporations too.

• readygo137 says:

The Congress critters will STALL as long as they can. Will be interesting to see who WINS. TRUMP ,RYAN or McConnell, UNIPARTY or the American First Conservatives.

3. Paco Loco says:

It would be momentous on day one if Trump has all of Obama’ s documents unsealed and presents them to the Attorney General who then proceeds to declare Obama a fraud and usurper who was not a legal natural born citizen. Instantly every law signed by Obama is negated. The fall out would be huge. As far as the CoC, DOJ should look at RICO as there is intense influence peddling and bribery involved with their lobby of congress.

4. truthandjustice says:

Dream by Christian in Australia re Trump in Oct. 2015:

“I had a dream recently where I was in a political arena and I saw Donald Trump and he was passionately putting forward his policies. In this dream I could not “hear” what he was saying, I just remember seeing him speaking with great passion.
    Suddenly, I was lifted above the United States of America and I saw the nation as if I was looking at a map. Written across the United States of America was the word “TRUMP” in big letters.
    As I looked at this word suddenly the letters began to rearrange and the word went from “TRUMP” to “TRIUMPH”.
    I then heard the Lord speak loudly in my dream “TRUMP SHALL LEAD THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INTO TRIUMPH!!!”
    As I was waking up out of the dream I heard the words “TRUMP SHALL LEAD THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INTO VICTORY!!!”
    As I came to the end of typing this dream I heard the words “Angels of triumph have been assigned to Trump.”
    I believe the Lord is inviting us to seek His heart and to partner with Him in prayer to see the United States of America brought back into a place of godly victory and triumph in whichever way that manifests.
    I am simply releasing that which was released to me.”

• Snow White says:

Thanks for posting this. I read it at the time and forgot about it. What a timely reminder that God is on our side and we will triumph. We just need to keep praying because the battle is just starting.

• NorthIdaho says:

Thank you for this post on your dream. We need all the Encouragement we can get.

• drdeb says:

truthandjustice,

What you shared brought tears to my eyes. This prophesy was news to me and I thank you so much for sharing it with us. I have followed Mark Taylor and his prophesy and I never doubted that Trump would win. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBu_rNL3wfY&list=FLG6F4WU78H_gnUf1QmOOrTQ&index=83&t=160s There are many updates but this is the first one.

During October, 2015, I prayed as always that our freedoms would be restored. On one day, I had the opportunity to hear Trump speak at his first rally, in my state. Later that day, I also attended a book signing for Dr. Carson. At that time, I favored both of them and I had a keen awareness that I had met the next president. I continued to pray about this and became a volunteer for Donald J. Trump.

I know God had this election and that God has answered the prayers of We The People. I continue to pray for the well being of the Trump and Pence families. We are blessed as a nation and this is an exciting time to be alive!

• truthandjustice says:

Thanks so much for sharing. Yes, I too followed Mark Taylor and there are others out there too. But I really like this one because she posted it before she knew Trump won back in 2015 and not an American. I’ve heard others given back in 2011 too before anyone knew he would even run….and gave his name. Plus, to me, it’s common sense all these unprecedented things just could not all be some “coincidence”. I think that’s one reason God is really bringing out such unprecedented huge, stunning things happen – more to support belief in Him.

• trutherator says:

The cup of wrath of America is pretty full. God issued warnings in the 1950s and then pronounced judgment in the 1960s for having forsaken God. (Witness three Supreme Court rulings on the Bible, prayer, and the ten commandments; and the deafening silence of the whimpering objections).

In Matthew 4, Daniel 2, and in many other passages we see that the kingdoms of this world are NOT kingdoms of our Lord Jesus Christ. Good intentions do not make good government, as the saying says, in fact C. S. Lewis pointed out that they often make the good intender into a worse tyrant, based on the “purity” of his goals.

5. rashamon says:

GOPe…It’s the economy, stupid! Always has been and always will be. People who have worked hard for an education and job skills get tired of seeing their incomes reduced by THE REAL inflation while those who don’t produce get the rewards for mere politics.

It’s time to make some phone calls, Treepers. Don’t forget Big Pharma while you’re on a roll .

6. Southpaw says:

I’m pretty sure Mr. Bannon doesn’t play by the Marquis of Queensbury rules

7. sahm2016 says:

I get that the Congressional GOP leadership is being paid to retain Obamacare, but I don’t know if the rest of Congress goes along with them. I wonder if there are enough white hat Congressmen, maybe emboldened by Trump’s win, to force leadership to repeal.fx

IIRC, Obama was funneling money from his Stimulus slush fund to prop up Obamacare. When those payments to insurance companies, to offset their losses stop, the insurance companies will pull out of the Obamacare marketplace, and the whole thing comes apart.

With reelection for the House in two years, I can’t imagine the average Congressman doing nothing — not if they plan to keep their seats.

8. C. Lowell says:

Spectacular analysis, as usual. Thank you Sundance.

9. I really don’t know what to say other than I hope somehow someway obamacare does in fact get the axe

10. LEET says:

BOULDERDASH on Orin Hatch’s asnine statement! There are MANY who follow legal briefs and constitutional law who have made the case that Robert’s written opinion on the passage of the “affordable care act” was so tortured, and such twisted pretzel logic it was obvious he must have had some outside pressure to pass it. I have always believed he was blackmailed.

11. I agree that they will attempt to sabotage Trump every step of the way , just like they tried to during the primaries and even the general ( don’t forget Ryan and GOPe attempted a coup against their own nominee with release of Billie Bush tape and pushed – ” we are going to have a new candidate by Monday ” talk) So I believe Trump knows this and will deal with it . I don’t believe he will be tricked by their usual legislative smokescreen shanigans . He has gone through too much to be stopped now by these spineless , backstabbing weenies.

12. JustAGirl says:

Sadly there is no good solution for replacing the PPACA.

13. testpointwp says:

As a wise man once said, “Something that can’t go on forever, won’t.”
    Regardless of what the GOPe or CoC want, the money to support Obamacare, in its current form, doesn’t exist.

According to the latest numbers from census.gov/quickfacts, total U.S. payroll is $5.94 trillion. Projected cost of Obamacare for 2016 was $1.2 trillion. Actual costs are almost certainly higher and 2017 costs will be still higher. That will put Obamacare costs at close to 20% of total U.S. payroll and close to 30% of total federal spending.

All of the proObamacare sites like to brag about the low average cost of an Obamacare plan. If the numbers on these sites are correct, payments into Obamacare by 75% of participants is about $144 billion (12 million participants at $1200/year). That means that payments from 75% of participants barely covers the round-off error in $1.2 trillion.

States that expanded medicaid coverage are seeing enrollments exceed estimates by over 300% (California) with NY, IL, OH, CO and others close behind. Even if the states only pick up 5% of the increased cost, as required by the ACA for 2017, it will almost certainly bankrupt states that are on the edge (hello Illinois).

Add this spending to total social security spending ($855 billion), the largest Ponzi scheme ever invented, defense, welfare, general government and interest on the debt and one quickly realizes that the only way to cover these expenses is by printing money. Ask Venezuela how that’s working out.

14. psadie says:

The Congressional clowns will have no choice but to repeal/replace for the doctors will refuse to take Medicare patients and get rid of those they already have…

15. Cow wow says:

Fight with all your mightagainst being pushed into single payer! If o are collapses, that’s many of their solution!!

16. saywhat64 says:

Don’t underestimate the power of a couple will placed Trump Guided Twitter Missiles. (TGTM’s)

I expect that after he is President, the TGTM’s will become even more precise and lethal…

17. Sandra-VA says:

I follow LegiScan on twitter and have noticed a continual stream of bills being sent to the floor that are related to ObamaCare.

I have seen bills to amend the IRS code to get rid of the individual mandate, get rid of the small business tax, get rid of the medical device tax, get rid of the tax on selling a home. I have also seen a bill to extend some sort of emergency health care insurance to 12 months (I assume this will be the avenue to bridge OCare to whatever comes in its place). There are many others.

ObamaCare will be repealed and it will be replaced 🙂 It is already in process. I don’t care what Donahue wants, he ain’t gonna win this battle.

18. psadie says:

I hope that PE Trump demands that any bills to be signed into law require a few pages and NOT THOUSANDS OF PAGES for that is where they weave their negative ideas by making it confusing and cumbersome. If they do that Trump should THROW IT AT THEM till it becomes small and readable.

19. EbonyRapror says:

There is no better disinfectant than the light of day and Trump should shine the light on the backroom deals and name names. If the GOPe is going to continue to do the bidding of the CoC or anyone else for that matter, than Trump should use the bully pulpit to call out the opponents to his agenda – the agenda that we the people elected him to carry out.

This is the struggle for all the future of our country. Trump is a leader willing to take the offensive and fight, but there are many forces arrayed against him. He needs to inform us of the dirty deals going on behind the scenes and we need to have our voices heard and unite behind one cause – either demand our representatives do our bidding or replace them at the ballot box. If Trump is stopped from getting his agenda implemented than his election was nothing more than delaying the inevitable loss of our country.

He needs a bully pulpit that he can use to go directly to the people without the filter of the MSM. Twitter is not going to work for something more complex than a sentence or two. He needs a public airwaves station like PBS where he can interrupt normal programming whenever he needs to communicate with the people. Send tweets to alert that he will be talking on a certain subject on such and such a day at a specific time. Then lay out his case, starting with the agenda item, his approach and the resistance he is getting and from whom. Explain the reason his opponents are doing what they’re doing. Shine the light.

20. vfm#7634 says:

Trump needs to hang Tom Donohue from a sour apple tree. Period. Forget Hillary.

21. judyw says:

‘TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE THE INAUGURATION:

‘Twas the night before Inauguration, and up in the tower
    The Donald reflected on his newfound power.
    The Deplorable masses had come out in force
    Delivered a victory that would chart a new course

The snowflakes were shell-shocked with tears in their eyes
    The media had lied to them . . . ‘What a great surprise
    They had been promised a blowout a criminal Hillary win
    But instead ole criminal Hillary took one right on the chin

From all corners celebrities took their far left cue
    Telling the deplorables’ we’re far smarter than you
    In their high-horse bubble, with no working-class clue
    They tell us all we must follow their out of touch view

The fake news and ignorance came at a cost
    They can’t understand all the reasons they lost
    Blaming it on Comey and Russian excuses are sad
    Failing to acknowledge she was the one who was bad

Yes, Hillary Clinton, in so many ways was flawed
    She couldn’t help exposing she was a lying fraud
    The campaign revealed her corruptness and greed
    Her speeches insulted deplorables’ votes she’d need

Out in the city streets there arose such a clatter
    It was Soros-paid protestors…Black Lives Matter
    With businesses to pillage and windows to shatter
    Looting was their game knowing issues did not matter

Eight years of Obama had given them plenty of cause
    To yearn for a replacement with another Santa Claus
    Soon the bottom-feeder criminals will all feel the pain
    When the wheels fall right off of their gravy train

And now all the snowflakes are riddled with fear
    Upset the PC police will soon be out on their ear
    The cocoa and crayons will help them for a while
    But soon reality will creep in and cramp their style

I would’ve supported any Republican that rose
    In the end I would vote for whoever we choose
    He wasn’t my first choice, but soon I would concede
    The one they call Trump is the one that we need

I saw him on TV in front of a very large crowd
    He spoke about veterans, it made me feel proud
    He spoke about energy safety prosperity and jobs
    Taking this country back from the Washington snobs

He was dressed in Armani, all tailored and neat
    The Bruno’s he wore made his outfit complete
    For a man of his vintage, he seemed rather fit
    And he looked presidential, I will have to admit

His eyes glowed like embers, his smile the best
    His hair was the color of my old hunting vest
    His love for this country was on full display
    His actions spoke louder than his words could say

He thanked all his voters, and before he was off
    Saved thousands of jobs while Obama played golf
    Fate of this country he leaves nothing to chance
    Filled out his superior cabinet weeks in advance

The men he had chosen were of the same mind
    Let’s set the bar high, and not lead from behind
    He picked up his phone as he rose from his seat
    With a flick of his finger, he sent out this tweet

“Now Mattis ‘Now Kelly ‘Now Sessions’ And Pruitt’
    On Perry’ On Flynn’ You’re the ones who can do it
    Start lifting those restrictions and building that wall
    Dash away ‘Mattis ‘Kelly’ and ‘Flynn ‘Dash away all!

The roar of his audience rose from the stands
    He kissed all their babies and shook all their hands
    He answered their questions and calmed all their fears
    They knew it was going to be a productive four years

He then jumped into his limo, and off to his jet
    A fellow that snowflake liberals won’t soon forget

He sent one more tweet as the evening expired
    “Happy Inauguration to all, “OBAMA > YOU’RE FIRED!”

-Anonymous

22. MfM says:

I just heard that it was up to 40 Democrat Lawmakers that are skipping the inauguration. I bet it will climb.

I’m beginning to think that this will backfire bigly. There are many ways this can be used to show Trump isn’t the divisive one. I know there is a lot of anger about such a massive number of elected officials turning their back to this very visible symbolic smooth transition of power.

It could be played up… something like ‘How could any Republican vote with these turkeys?’ Right now I’m seeing it as a way to exert pressure to undo Obamacare, but there are other issues the uniparty will fight. Very much an us vs. them. If you vote with them, then you are voting against the American people.

• testpointwp says:

That will be 40 democrats who don’t get a participation trophy.

When they start rolling around on the floor, kicking and holding their breath, better have the play doh and coloring books ready.

23. Illegal says:

From reading various articles the Rebublicans would need 60 votes to repeal the ACA. They can through the budget process use reconciliation to change how ACA is funded. I think an important step would be not to enforce the penalty for those individuals who not have or want health insurance. The second would be to fund the health care subsidy from another source than taxes on individuals.

The Democrats have the upper hand because the Republicans have never explained what health should and shouldn’t be used for. There is too many government regulations which affect the pricing and delivery of health care.

24. Bob Thoms says:

The repeal of Obamacare must get rid of the practice of pricing insurance based on “in-out networks…….

Choice, and only choice will bring down pricing and improve quality for consumers at the same time….