Current Desperation – There are Trillions of Dollars At Stake…

From October 2013 forward we have discussed the presidential election of 2016 and foretold/warned what was to come.   There are trillions of dollars at stake.

The culmination of four years strategic planning (2011 – 2015) from Wall Street -via legislative priorities- are enmeshed within the outcome.  The financiers have spent hundreds of millions on the construction.

darth%20soros

Anyone with even moderate research skills could assemble the same data if they had: a.) time, and b.) inclination.    Sometimes, like the “splitter strategy“, conspiracies are not theory.  The behavior inherent within the visible activity is simply just an outcome of a mutually beneficial plan.

There are trillions of dollars at stake.  The financial (Wall Street) bets on the international global trade and finance sectors are in the tens of trillions.  More modestly, the downstream beneficiaries within the campaign consulting industry itself are worth more than several billion per election cycle.

Candidate Donald Trump is a risk to all of these enterprises – All.Of.Them.

With that in mind everyone must ask themselves what would those interests, who ultimately control all of these outcomes, do to retain power?    When there are trillions at stake, how much would they spend to retain control?

Think about it.

I don’t mean just casually consider it; I mean actually reset your mind and think about what would an enterprise do to retain control over even one trillion dollars.

Think about the math.

Contemplate the size and scope.

Two billion seconds ago it was still 1959.   How big is a trillion?  (a thousand billions).

How big is the derivatives market?  Derivatives are paper bets on global assets, trade, economic outcomes, etc.

How big are those ‘paper’ bets?   $800 trillion?  $1.4 quadrillion?   No-one really knows.

grubering us bush murdoch jarrett

♦ Example #1 – Last night a report from the Daily Mail outlined a scandalous claim, a lawsuit.  Only there’s a problem.  The person (claimant) doesn’t exist. The lawsuit was self-filed.  No attorney was used, referenced or mentioned.  The entity filing it listed an abandoned address.  The accompanying telephone number is non existent.  No-one, including the FBI who hold custody of all associated records, has ever heard of this person or anyone outlined in the aforementioned article.   This article updates today with a litany of corrections, qualifiers, and walk-backs.   The re-write doesn’t even bear the slightest resemblance to the original construct.  It disappears and reappears – loin cloth.

So how does this happen?  No, not how does the lawsuit appear, that’s easy – anyone can walk into any courthouse and file a civil lawsuit.  No, how does a mainstream media publication end up putting themselves so far out on ungrounded and completely fabricated construct?

Think.

♦ Example #2 – Today a polling company no-one has ever heard of produces a poll showing the Indiana presidential race is exactly opposite of every single ground report and media story in the past five days.    The polled data presented runs 180 exactly opposite of every voice who is reporting on the ground in Indiana.  The assembled outcome is exactly opposite to the evidence you can see with your own eyes.

Yet this obscure poll, by an unknown outlet is pushed by one, only one, very specific media outlet?

So how does this happen?  No, not how does the poll appear, that’s easy – anyone can sit at a computer and type up a set of manufactured responses to questions and then sell it as research poll data.  No, how does a mainstream media corporation end up putting themselves so far out on ungrounded and completely fabricated construct?

Think.

♦ Example #3 – Fox News Pundit George Will writes an op-ed tonight in the Washington Post, stating if Donald Trump wins the Republican Presidential nomination all efforts should be made to support Hillary Clinton in the general election.

“If Trump is nominated, the GOP must keep him out of the White House”… (link)

How does this happen?  What/whose interests are served?

Think.

Take your intellectual honesty to it’s ultimate Occam’s Razor conclusion and you’ll see all three examples have the exact same beneficiaries.

Sometimes conspiracies are not just theory.

When you are reading any explosive article or watching any development being produced via the corporate media,….  just think.  There’s way more going on here than most people can even begin to contemplate.

trump lion

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.

353 Responses to Current Desperation – There are Trillions of Dollars At Stake…

1. Texian says:

I don’t think y’all have grasped the situation..
    We are entering the most dangerous period folks..
    History is coming at us full bore whether you like it or not..

” ..we’re all going to be a part of history.. and you know the best thing.. we’re on the right side.. ” Jim Bowie

• Garrison Hall says:

George Will’s comments are interesting in this context. Psychologists use the term “projection” to describe a circumstance where a disturbed individual and “projects” his troublesome feelings on another person. This is a way of not having to own up to one’s own anxieties and dysfunctions. George Will accuses Trump supporters (that’s us folks) of being Quislings who are betraying conservatism when, in fact, it is George Will, Bill Kristol, and a shameful collection of other neocons who are the real Quislings. They just can’t admit what they’re doing, even to themselves.

• Bull Durham says:

They betray America.
        Conservatism is irrelevant. It’s a dead ideology. It’s like saying you always have a starched collar and shined shoes. So what? If you think it’s more patriotic than people who just use common sense, fair play, service to community and love of the nation, you suffer from premature elitism.

Trump has zero ideology. Smart people don’t think with rules. They have a philosophical view, not a rigid imperative. Trump calls it being flexible. I call it eclectic. Nature calls it adaptive.

Trump doesn’t even allow his billions get in the way. He connects with people. Brains and heart, he points out.

That is why he is authentic and all the conservatives look like stiffs, act like charlatans, lie and cheat and let everyone down. They hide behind the uniform of false authenticity. They hide behind the Constitution as if only they are the high priests entrusted with its values.

And when it comes down to People versus Government, they always choose Government, the Establishment, Corporate Statism. Why? That’s where the other frauds are and where the easy big money is. They converge with the Liberals when the storm rises.

And the Movement is the Storm.

• John Smith says:

excellent comment re the failed conservative ideology espoused by the likes of Cruz

• longiron2 says:

Try adding LEVIN, RUSH, HANNITY, BOR, INGRHAM Talk show hosts and add in the PUNDITS and the picture gets really clear plus the NEWS REDERS like Butch Kelly and so called script writers that try and call themselves journalists.

• Citizen Kane says:

I take full responsibility for putting so much credence into what these “conservatives” have been saying to me for so many years…….It din’t happen over night, but I awoke just in time and support DJ Trump For President.

I feel ashamed that i rallied with Levine, Rush and the others to support the Iraq war….I am embarrassed I was an early supporter of Ted Cruz to be my Senator.

I am now re-born.

• jmclever says:

You and the rest of us woke up when someone was brave enough to say, “You’re not crazy. It isn’t just you who is sensing/feeling/seeing this. If you’ve ever read C.S. Lewis’ The Silver Chair, it is the moment that Puddleglum goes to extreme lengths to break the Green Lady’s spell and in the process saves himself and everyone else.

• jmclever says:

I think the book has him burning his foot but the movie shows him burning his hand. Either way, he wakes up his charges and in the end saves the day. Very similar thing happening here in this election cycle

• Ma'iingankwe says:

Linda, you are an amazing writer. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post. Thank you.

• Stringy theory says:

Bull, outstanding commentary.

• JAS says:

Excellent words! NAILED IT.

• Paula says:

I don’t think conservatism is an ideology. It’s an attitude. “You can’t say that.” “You have to fight in a dignified fashion, even if the enemy is stomping on your face.” “Don’t rock the boat” It’s basically a surrender attitude.

The hell w/ that!

• bar-revue says:

Yeah — they begin to see in others what they really are themselves.
        Like Cruz is a liar — he calls Trump a liar.

• Jack Gordon says:

I haven’t forgot that Will and other so-called conservatives backed W Bush’s insane Iraq war to the hilt. It was the greatest foreign policy blunder in American history, but this bow tie-bedecked pseudo intellectual assured us it was just the thing to do. Thanks to this kind of bad advice, the totally destabilized Middle East has become our principal foreign policy nightmare du jour. We listened to twerps like Will far too long. Time to turn to leaders who demonstrate some common sense, men like Donald Trump. (Oh, and save yourself some money by cancelling your subscription if you still read Nat Review or The Weekly Standard, the mouthpieces of the RINO warmongering faction of the GOP. It’s a waste of time reading them, and it only encourages the ba$tards.)

• caviad says:

Did Jim Bowie really say that? I have searched for the quote. Your from Texas, you should know where I can find it. Thanks.

• Texian says:

Duly noted. I knew it was a gamble to throw it out there without documentation first. It is a quote that I am still vetting myself. A cursory search of the Texas A&M archives has not turned up anything definitive yet.

• A multi-trillion dollar complex will not give up power. If Trump is not a fraud he is a definite threat to this complex. They will do everything in their power to defeat him. “Republicans” will throw their support to Hillary Clinton. Max Boot, a Rubio advisor, stated, “I would sooner vote for Josef Stalin than I would vote for Donald Trump.” If Trump is elected he will be coopted. Human life means nothing in these circumstances. He will be told, “That’s a nice family you’ve got there. It would be a shame if anything happened to them.”

• Irisheyes says:

Plus, keep in mind that it’s not just America’s GOPe that are vested in taking Mr.Trump down. The globalist cabal with their NWO are the real leaders in all this. They are the ones instructing Merkel, Obama et al to throw open the borders to destroy all civil order. They are so close they can actually taste victory of their evil plan. To them, Mr Trump is a fly in the soup – something to be flicked away so they can complete their world domination. What will they stop at? NOTHING.

• Beenthere says:

“Human life means nothing in these circumstances.”—– It’s already starting.

Eric Trump received white powder in the mail about a month ago; nothing came of it. Thank goodness.

That’s also why Trump still has the white-haired guy whose been with him for years as part of the Secret Service security team.

• benY says:

This is when a black-ops team of assassins takes pre-emptive action and systematically removes all the opposition. At least that is what I would do, and it would be done for national security and terrorist threat. If governments are giving these terrorists safe haven I’d make it known that they will be obliterated, and let the games begin.

2. WSB says:

Why do I not recognize a lot of monikers here? Does anyone know how many commenters are on this site and who they are?

• lvdancer says:

Twitter. Been tweeting TCH. New members. Not sure of all.

• John Smith says:

there’s quite a few. An influx from Breibart in recent times. I post as Lord Lemur over there.

• CertifiedUnicornTamer says:

☺ I’m pretty new to discovering this site. Rabid Trump supporter. Sundance is masterful in analysis, and pushes me to think beyond my own comprehension. I love this site and the commentators.

• BigMamaTEA says:

• TexasRanchQueen says:

On the right side column it says that there are 18,207 followers. When I joined about 2 years ago there were around 5,400.

• proudcsascionsc says:

Well, I’m new to commenting, here, but have been reading this site, for about a year. I do not comment anywhere else; never have, and probably shall not (except possibly to Bill Still). I have never been willing to have ANYTHING about myself put online, if I could possibly avoid it. I did not want to be seen and tracked. After a year of watching this site and the commenters, combined with my wholehearted support of Mr. Trump, I decided to light on a branch. I am not new to this fight for liberty. I had a decent, southern, private school education and foundation, and have been sacrificing greatly, by speaking out and standing up, for a very long time. My user name will give you a pretty good clue of where I stand.

• The Boss says:

Great user name. Glad to have your here. Might I add…Your governor is an ass.

• proudcsascionsc says:

Thanks, “Boss”! Glad to be here, with folks that mostly seem like family. As for Nimrata, she was never “my” gov., and I got squashed, by the local gop hierarchy, for flatly refusing to work towards getting her elected. I am precinct committeeman, for my voting precinct, so am seen as one who should blindly support anyone with an R beside their name. They know me much better,now! Knew her for an unscrupulous predator, the first time I laid eyes on her. Ditto unscrupulous for Gowdy. Tim Scott is from my own current neighborhood, and have been around him a fair amount. Had real reservations about him, from the first. He moved up through the local, political office scene. He’s been about what I expected, but I was surprised he supported Rubio. I won’t go so far, as to label HIM a traitor, yet, but Sandford, Mulvaney, and Haley are already there. We have all known about Graham, for a long time. South Carolina’s problem(s), is: 1. We had special restrictions put upon us, along with other southern states, re the voting act ( you do not want to get me started on that ) 2. the state is so gerrymandered, it is an almost insurmountable obstacle to rid ourselves of Graham and Clyburn SC has tried; we have had some brave souls stand up and run against these poltroons, but the political hitmen, in conjunction with a certain voting demographic make sure those (bleep) stay in. and 3. one can only vote for whom is on offer

• domain496 says:

I am a new commenter to this site, (I’m on Twitter and Disqus under a different name because of the weird way I had to sign up,) in order to ‘like’ the comments of folks already here. I am a hard core Trump supporter, Indiana resident (for now) and I get tired of all the trolls on Breitbart , where I normally hang out. It’s nice to come here for sanity. I promise, I’m no threat.

3. John Smith says:

the fox IN poll is so transparently a stitch up job when every other indicator has Trump dominating.

• Pam says:

That it is because how can you go from supposedly having an +8 lead with reports of internal showing support of Cruz collapsing to Trump supposedly being -16 behind Cruz in a span of about 24 hours. It just doesn’t add up. Look at the very recent dismissal from Fox of Andrea Tantaros who was one of the few fair and unbiased women on the network besides Jeanine Piero and Dobbs on Fox Business. Even though a specific reason was not given, how transparent can one network really be? If you ever take up for Trump or side with a Trump supporter over a protester, your days seem to be numbered. And let’s not forget Stacey Dash’s rant against Obama on Outnumbered the day after his state of the union speech this year. She had the guts to call out Obama for what kind liar he really is and what happened? She was temporarily suspended and she’s been very outspoken in her support for Trump. None of this is by accident folks.

• 1hear2learn says:

Wow, I didn’t know Andrea was no longer on Fox!

• Ma'iingankwe says:

I just found out too. It broke my heart, I love that smart, young lady. She has a fighting spirit, which I and many ladies here can relate to. I would thoroughly enjoy watching her tear up the democratic lady who always sits next to the male guests. Sorry, I know her face but cannot recall her name. There were many times Andrea would get her so flustered that all she could do was repeat her ridiculous stance over and over, or sometimes she would just get real quiet, and one could tell she was fuming (I’d be smiling). These past few weeks I’ve been worried she might get fired, but then I’d think Andrea was too smart, and did it so well for standing for Trump without mentioning his name etc. plus, she would never fight without solid facts on her side. Last but not least she would tell viewers what was going on when Fox would never dream of reporting. I’d be sitting there saying come on Andrea tell them about this, and shockingly she would. I actually thought she was a member or visitor of CTH, still kinda do. This last action is where I thought she might get in trouble. I know, I’m only one person, but I was loyal. I taped it every day.

I only watched Outnumbered because of Andrea. It seems all of the other ladies are trying to outdo themselves with snide and ridiculous questions about Trump to their guests. I really really liked some of them too, but it’s too much watching them ask their guest if they think it is all of Trump’s fault for the riots. It’s sad I am no longer going to be watching their show. I’d like to show Fox that their shows ratings has dropped because they got rid of the best one sitting on the couch. I know, I’m only one person, but I’m hoping there will be others like me.

Now all I have to watch is Judge Jenine. I’m sure I spelled her name wrong. Now she is pretty awesome and wicked smart. Unfortunately, she is only on once a week and not every day. There was a time when I would watch O’Reilly, The Five, Hannity, Outnumbered and the Judge. Now I’m down to one. I know they are losing tens of thousands of viewers. I remember they used to post their numbers all of the time, but I haven’t seen it for awhile, has anyone else seen them, or is it just me?

It seems the places I used to visit on the web have drastically shrunk as well. I am so thankful a nice gentleman encouraged me to visit here from Breitbart. I was having great difficulty understanding the delegates, the RNC rules, especially #40 etc. Yes, I am very thankful for that gentleman. I may not have been here but for a few months, but I really do love it here, and would love to have a permanent tree branch. I know I will be here for a long time coming because I can also follow and highly respect the rules. It is one of the reasons why I like it here so much. Th comments are clean, funny, well spoken and thought out, and the people are just so darn nice. They don’t berate me for my grammatical errors or for having a different thought process on a subject. Plus, I’m not being called wicked names or being hurled nasty insults about my character for liking Trump. I really like that. So tired of the name calling. I don’t visit Breitbart as much or as often. Sometimes I will go back for a few days and disappear again. One can only take so much, plus, some of the articles are just hit pieces.

• thurmrob says:

Welcome, I too am a fairly new person and the people are supportive here. I used to blog on Breitbart and AmSpec but after awhile you realize some of the bloggers are just paid to be nasty.

• The Boss says:

Bummer. She was one of the good ones. Very likeable.

• graceishere2 says:

Wisconsin revisiTED. The last-minute zoom in the polling in Ted’s favor reminds me of Wisconsin

4. wheatietoo says:

I knew it.
    I knew that Fox/Murdoch’s recent ‘olive branch’ to Trump was a trap.

Murdoch’s paper, The New York Post, endorsed Trump…then Murdoch had Smegyn Kelly go to Trump and “apologize”.
    This week, Fox has shown more fairness towards Trump and less bashing.
    Bill O’Reilly writes a favorable piece about Trump.

It was all a ruse to lure us in so they could hold up a Fake Poll that supports Cruz.

This is starting to be a pattern with Fox/Murdoch.
    Openly bash Trump…then soften, appearing to change their tune…then back to sabotaging Trump again.
    Rinse. Repeat.

• singtune says:

I have known that for 8 Years & “Never Go”~~ to any of their NEWS Sites~”wheatietoo”~!

{To clarify~~i do not go to FOX or any other TV News Site~!}

• shirley49 says:

Only one I watch on Fox is Judge Jeanine Pirro. She is a Trump Supporter and RIPS Barry, Hilliary and the Republican establishment a new on every week.

• bortog says:

Yes, true. Listened to a bit of Megyn Kelly tonight. Always there is an anti-Trump angle or an interview with somebody who is pro-Cruz. So nothing has changed much. I hope Trump never does the interview with her, that he cancels at the last minute, leaving her standing at the altar.

• LBB says:

I agree both with the “wash, rinse,repeat” of Fox & others. I didn’t want Trump to agree to Kelly piece either. But he has been a stickler for adhering to a contract or promise. Will have to see what the future brings.

• Teah Lee says:

Bill O’Reilly did not write that piece. The by-line says it was written by his staff.

5. Troublemaker says:

If this is a hoax lawsuit then someone needs to go to jail. So much ugliness being exposed in this election. It’s interesting that it is connected to Epstein due to the Clinton-Epstein connections.

6. LP says:

Sundance is correct about the what was reported in the Daily Mail. It is a boilerplate hoax. The person doesn’t exist nor the story. It will disappear as quickly as it appeared.

I turned on Fox and the Hannity interview with Lyin’ Ted and Feralrino was on (it broadcasts here at 10AM). I can not report on what was said because I promptly fell asleep and didn’t wake up until the show ended.

I’m having a laugh. If the money cartel and their paid hucksters think that these fraudulent efforts to derail Mr Trump and by extension, the electorate is a good investment, they are wasting their time and money because it has only the effect of making the inflammatory merely anodyne.

• John Smith says:

The British media are experts at the false allegation ploy. They tried it on Putin once (corruption allegations), and the Kremlin sued them in a British court and won. The Economist was forced to publish a retraction.

• LBB says:

Seen 5 minutes of the Hannity/Cruz interview. Carly has picked up Lyin Ted’s obnoxious pause when he is talking.

7. Bull Durham says:

Martha McSally if he picks a woman. Combat leader. Tough, smart A-10 Warthog pilot.

Jeff Sessions if he wants his legislation guru.

Chris Christie if he wants muscle in the VP. But AG would suffer.

Huckabee. He lines up with very similar policy positions and has few enemies. He would be very effective with Congress and a good representative of the nation overseas.

I think it is Huckabee, that is why he is so low key about Trump. Huckabee and Dr. Carson would bring in almost all of Cruz’s normal people during a campaign.

• singtune says:

I Agree with Most of the Above People ~”Bull”~! However I think TRUMP may Use Huckabee in a Communications Position & Carson To Dismantle the Department of Education & Set it on a New Path, or Straighten Out the New Path to Medical Care~~as ObamaCare is Axed~!

Yes, the V.P. will have to be a VERY STRONG Non-Globalist~~or TRUMP’S life will be in danger every day~! Yes Christie would work & I think they are friends, which would help. But Yes~~Christie may be even more helpful a AG~! The Rest you mention, i do think would be an asset.

TRUMP may Surprise us ALL, but it will NOT be a Globalist~!

• Fix Medical Care, real simple, Health care and drug companies are monopolies. All are price fixing against the law. Rule of Law once again is the culprit for the theft. There are anti price setting laws on the books, for collusion among companies. Notice hospitals are NON PROFIT. lol yea with a church name or similar on them. How do they keep from having a profit. By giving out bills to people without insurance who get billed more extreme than anyone for the same procedures.Those bills go unpaid, they are then written off as “bad debt”. Smoke and mirrors in accounting.

All procedures are now ESTIMATES,you go to mcdonalds, you see the price, you can choose to pay or not. Not so in medical fields

Hospitals/ Doctors/ Dentists do no such thing. You get a bill. and then they can bill again later. Price fixing down to the second.

If this is not addressed, the weight of the health care will out weigh GDP in just a few years, once that is past, Kaboom.

Trillions and Trillions at stake.

Mr. Donald Trump better find someone who knows about the collusion and price fixing in the industry, A woman bitten by a tarantula in Texas I believe. Has to have anti venom. Price from the hospital to save her life was 25k or more, it was huge,considering the hospital bought it from Mexico for a bout 150.00 dollars.

• Joe says:

Everyone acts like these problems are so difficult to solve, but so much could be done by enforcing existing laws. Net neutrality and health care(collusion) the messed up tax code(simplify and close loopholes) politicians being bought(transparency), the bad neighborhoods(police presence) and immigration(duh). I guess tax codes is a little more than existing laws, but you get the point, this stuff could be solved if people wanted to, but the owners of our “leaders” don’t want them to be solved.

• Mindcraft says:

Martha McSally has a ‘D’ rating on immigration. If she was on the ticket, I would have to rethink Trump as immigration is a big voting point for me. Huckabee has not been strong on immigration in the past. He changes his positions too much.

8. Lakshmi Ma says:

They switched the poll numbers and end results in Wisconsin too. I’m not sure why everyone missed that.

• Serena says:

That’s what has me worried.I don’t trust the Indiana voting machines.Trump needs every voter to show up.

• domain496 says:

Many of us voted early, it’s been available for almost a month. Plus there are lots of seniors, and snow birds who aren’t back yet, that will vote via absentee ballot. And being aware a month ago that the fix was in with Pence, and the party heads here, we knew it was going to be an uphill battle to override the party plan. There are many Trump supporters in Indiana. (it’s the jobs and economy thing). None of the bs Cruz spouts means anything if you can’t support the family or afford to eat. Besides, we know Pence is an idiot.

9. redsequin4 says:

The Fox News Twitter feed is dominated by tweets on Lyin’ Ted. They are full out Cruz right now. I want to turn them off completely but I love Lou Dobbs. I hate having to click on that disgusting channel just to listen to him.

10. TrumpOrDie says:

Blind Gossip’s says the hoax lawsuit came from Crooked Hillary’s team:

The source says:

[Hillary] just succeeded in putting [Trump] the defensive. It doesn’t matter that the accusation is a complete lie and that it will quickly be discredited.

The important thing is that, later on, when [Trump] accuses [Bill] of the same crime, the story will seem stale and retaliatory.

Sadly, it won’t matter that the first accusation is false and that the second accusation is true. They will seem equal in people’s (voter’s) minds and will cancel each other out. This isn’t about the truth. It’s about gamesmanship.

In reality, they won’t cancel each other out because there is no broader pattern that this hoax lawsuit fits into with Trump. With Bill, it’s a no-brainer that he would be involved with Jeffrey Epstein’s girls, nor that Hillary would be involved in covering up, enabling, and hounding the victims.

Bill and Hillary, like Jeb and the Bushies, have been so insulated from any real competition that they have no battle plan for the Trump army. Like our man himself said, bringing down Crooked Hillary will be even easier than dispatching Low Energy Jeb.

• Deb says:

The point is that Trump brings it up they can claim he’s just deflecting.

It’s why they use projection, it insulates themselves against their opponents.

But Trump is smart enough to simply call them out on their shenanigans, he is not intimidated. So I think this could backfire.

• ZZZ says:

So play the game and expose its foolishness. Come out with something equally outrageous about HiLIARy. Have her go berserk and teach them a lesson…what’s good for the goose kind of thing and how utterly ridiculous these efforts are.

She does not like when the tables are tuned on her…for some reason he thinks she is untouchable.

11. rsanchez1990 says:

The saddest part is there are people out there who believe those lies unquestionably. The Donald Trump attempt story falls apart under the tiniest scrutiny. The woman didn’t exist, pretty much nothing in the story existed. How many people barely read the story, barely read even the headline, walked away with the idea that Donald Trump did something like that without questioning at all whether it was true?

How many people actually think Ted Cruz is polling higher than Trump? How many people follow George Will unquestionably and do the unthinkable by voting for Hillary instead of the Republican candidate?

How many people don’t do the simple act of thinking? How many don’t think?

This is the real sad part.

• bree says:

I was listening to crazy beck for a while Friday, and they were having a field day with this disgusting story. Made me so mad sick to my stomach they way they read the details about the young girl and Mr. Trump. I knew I shouldn’t of tuned in. They just make me so mad! God forgive me, but they will get what they deserve.

12. Raycheetah says:

I don’t even think Soros is a “true believer” in all the proggy nostrums and ideology. I think he just uses the left because they are so much easier to control. I believe he’s just an evil, old man who wants to end his days having made the biggest mark he can on civilization, burning down the world for his funeral pyre. ='[.]’=

• Bingo. A thousand upclicks, you’ve hit it. Soros is the ilk which Ayn Rand described in her 1970 essay, “The Anti-Industrial Revolution.” She stated that there exist some people who wish to watch the world burn, simply because they can set it ablaze and watch from a safe distance. It’s that evil. He’s doing satan’s bidding, knowing both their times are short.

13. I believe the Epstein involvement in this accusation is designed to insulate Hillary from Donald mentioning Bill’s involvement with the guy. Who got paid many millions for “speeches” which were actually prepayment for favors bestowed by a Hillary presidency? Donald is threatening the fruition of her promises and has to be stopped. Hillary has no way to return the bribes if she doesn’t get elected, making her and her cohorts even more dangerous.
    I do fear for Donald’s safety. Many besides Hillary stand to lose when he is President. Only the American citizens stand to gain, and those many have become so entrenched with greed that we have become a nuisance and a liability.
    Hopefully we can prevent the final destruction of the USA by electing and protecting DOnald J Trump.

• Ace says:

Trump getting elected isn’t going to do much to save the country. The more important thing would be his hostile takeover of the republican party, which he has already stated he will reform. The saving of the country would take at least a generation. Probably longer. Anyone looking for instant gratification will be sorely disappointed!

• A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step
        – Lao Tzu

• LBB says:

Ace, I would like to disagree. You may be basing that sentiment on who & how the government has been running. I will get some instant gratification when Mr. Trump is sworn in, and I am expecting things to happen faster than in the past. I agree there is so much that could be fixed that it will have to continue beyond Mr Trump’s term.

14. IMHO, the NWO is behind everything that is and has been going on in the world today. All this chaos can only logically back up to one source directing it all. There are no coincidences, even though THEY would like us all to think there is. I just got done posting about the destruction we are seeing in the Catholic Church which oddly resembles exactly what zippy the fuslim is doing to America. IMO, and I believe Sundance’s too, people are not looking for the bigger picture and have only focused on the one aspect of the planned destruction that currently concerns them the most. So given that and the trillions at stake for the NWO, I pray God keeps Trump and his family safe because I do not think Trump attempting to stand in their way would stop them.

• srr says:

The Catholic Church’s version of Donald Trump, as far as the man who’s being torn at most savagely, from within and without, for doing the most needful and most dangerous jobs, is Australia’s Cardinal George Pell. A truly great man, and still standing, against all worldly odds.

These elections may be American, but The Movement is Worldwide, yet, not merely worldly ….

• benY says:

Cut all funding of the UN and the other 3rd world NWO, anti American, operations and the brakes will be applied quickly.

15. Linden says:

I disagree about “conservative”. The term has been hijacked by the neocons, who, IMHO, are NOT true conservatives. Conservatism is eminently practical and common sensical, it establishes time-tested principled parameters for conduct, with a lot of creativity and individuality within the parameters. But it does set boundaries, for safety and ORDER, civility, and continuity (conservation). Some things are simply non-negotiable, as they are bedrock to any successful human endeavor. Humans do not flourish in a world that has no enduring principles and no code of moral conduct.

That thing that masquerades as “conservatism” is a pale imitation of the real thing, a caricature with no LIFE. I think what people are rejecting is the lifeless parody of true conservatism put forth by Cruz and others. There is no LIFE, because for them, there is no TRUTH, just “blah-blah”, situational ethics, and people who don’t walk the talk… No honor, no consistency, no integrity.

In many ways, I see more of the true old-fashioned conservatism in Trump. It’s hit and miss, but at its core, there is a decency and fairness that may defy labels, but in essence, is more real conservatism than that which is termed “conservatism” by the politicians.

16. Pingback: The globalist establishment will do anything to keep...

17. Damien says:

I’m wondering if this “Ellis” story was put out not to hurt Trump but to help soften the impact of/when Trump shoes proof of a Clinton connection.
    Kinda like the Cruz camp picking on Melania first so that when Cruz’s mistress story surfaced they could down play it.

18. George Will should lie on the couch in Dr. Krauthammers office so they both can work on their cognitive dissonance issues together. Maybe invite Krystal.

They are both irrelevent.

19. Howie says:

What has gone on is this. They have used the borrow and spend plan to finance “The Welfare State.” Half the money they spend is borrowed each year. The other half is taxes. The payoff of the peasants will last long enough to complete the plan. Globalism. They like it. We do not.

20. Howie says:

The weekend before every primary there is a talking points, establishment, crooked, push poll published.

21. Yesterday, there was a story on Breitbart (and other sites) about Trump having sex with an underage girl at a party 22 yrs. ago. Boy, that disappeared quickly. Bet Trump made a phone call. If Trump says he’ll sue for libel, you can take it to the bank, he will. Anyone hear anything more about this story?

22. oldgrunt68 says:

Washington is made up of political crime families. Just as NY had its 5 families in the mafia. Only these in Washington are not going after millions, but trillions. They don’t kill a few hundred, they kill hundreds of thousands to make money on wars.

Here are some possible crime syndicates in DC, and they are all working their territory and cutting up the pie. It is a shadow government. They even have their own media outlets. Foundations. Libraries. Schools. They have leaders, capos, soldiers, lawyers(consigliere’s) etc.

Bush Syndicate: NRO, Weekly Standard, and others. You know who their main lawyer is. They go back to WWI in profiteering and to Nazi Germany.

Clinton Syndicate: MSNBC, all the MSM. You know their main lawyer.

The Democrat Party Syndicate.
    The Republican Party Syndicate(Boehner, McConnell,Ryan etc.) Wall Street Journal.

And more……

23. Oldskool says:

Excellent analysis again by Sundance, I would surmise Mr. Trump is not leading a “movement” but actually a coup d’etat which I am proud to be participating in by having voted for him here in NC. Up to this point the MOGs have ridiculed us in hopes we would go away, now they are picking up the violence against us, and a few of the propaganda commentators I’ve heard recently made what I considered the unusual comment about, “that it is only going to escalate from here”. Really, why would they say something like that? I am most concerned from a report a month or so ago about Cleveland “arming itself up” in preparation for the convention. Think about that for a minute. I’m not worried about Mr. Trump’s safety, I’m sure his personal security crew is excellent, forget the SS, and he knows people that know people looking for smoke signals. Looks like the easy part of this journey is over; focus, maintain situational awareness, safety off.

24. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

I agree 100% with Sundance! Further as a former US Army Special Forces officer (back in the day) who was trained to do what you now see happening I will tell you what you see is exactly what we were taught to do albeit with different methods as this was 50 years ago.

25. Joe M says:

The poll was to 400 people from the 13 to 27 of April and all calls were made to landline phone owners between 5 and 9pm. Landline? Who owns a landline anymore? The age group is probably all very similar.

26. graceishere2 says:

Wisconsin revisiTED

27. marblenecltr says:

Reblogged this on necltr and commented:

MSM news under control; internet next target.

28. longiron2 says:

Thanks SUNDANCE again for the insight! However this is the part that MOST people are not aware of or familiar with because most do not have or take the time to look into it. This is where your OPINE and post are really appreciated. Please keep it up. On the other hand most are familiar and see and hear the talk show hosts like LEVIN, RUSH, Ingraham, BOR, HANNITY that have been exposed and are going down the tubes when TRUMP becomes the POTUS. He exposed all of this PLUS the election process is FIXED by the Globalists through these people, media and FRAUD journalists like WILL. OTHERS to feel the pain are the PUNDITS, like the KRAUT, Kristrol, Butch Kelly, FRAUD NEWS and other TRUMP haters that have been exposed. Their careers will be over and this is there last stance. GREAT thing to watch as they been lying to us for most of our life times?? Thank again SUNDANCE!

29. bruce lorraine says:

What would they do? What did they do to John Kennedy?

30. NannyG says:

If you look at the bottom of the printed signs at many of the anti-Trump riots, you see that Soros is now hiding behind front men, useful idiots, like Ramsey Clark.
    Clark’s International Action Center is the name on the bottom of many signs.
    But IAC is a front and a mirror org of ANSWER (which is Soros funded) as well as a mirror of the communist Workers World Party.

• MVW says:

I would like to see Soros put on a terrorist list, and in the country have the Rico act used on him. He is a criminal as he funds people to perform terrorism and criminal acts. The pathological press runs interference for him, blowing smoke and obfuscating what is actually happening.

Russia already bans him and his organizations.

31. psadie says:

The poster of Darth Soros gives me the chills every time I look at it. It reminds me of the movie GHOST with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore at the end when the black hooded evils from hell come to take the murderous villain friend to meet his master in hell. Scary.

32. Peredur says:

Hello everyone. I come from the Alt-Right, but I find this blog interesting. Sundance raises an interesting question, which is exactly how much our elites have to lose. He also made an interesting point about paid shills on social media the other day. Generally, he seems to agree that our elites have much to lose and also that they use deception (e.g., through shills) to help maintain the existing order.

The questions I would like to raise are, first, exactly how much do they have to lose, beyond investment risks, and second, how much are they hiding? Is it possible that one reason they are so panicked is because they are hiding far more than most people realize? Is it possible that ethnic group interests are at work here? Why is it so important to our elites for nonwhite immigration to continue? Why is it so important to them to keep populism suppressed? Are they afraid that it will bring whites one step closer to racial consciousness? Is that what they fear most?

• Backspin says:

It’s NEVER been about race. That is a ruse for the simple minded. Divide and conquer. Old yet simple tactics. It’s about power and control. Elites think they are gods , and the only ones fit to rule. European nobility has been working to re – colonize America since they lost the Revolution . They want us back , as part of their ‘Global Plantation.’
      Now that the mask is ripped off , and shills exposed , they must reposition , and try to DISTRACT us all from their mission.

• averagechump says:

I’m from the Alt-right as well. As to your last paragraph, I think you and I both have a strong idea of what the answers are, and I think any lurker grazing by should ponder them with sincerity.

Other questions that need to be raised are: (1) How much overlap does Mr. Trump have with these Elites? and (2) how can common folk such as you and I, and the people that comment here, capitalize on Donald Trump’s presidency in order to ensure that the problems and questions raised in your last paragraph be thoroughly prevented or dealt with? – I think with good activism and action, liberal ideologies such as Political Correctness could be completely demolished within the next eight years. That would be an enormous step for Mankind.

I also think it would be terrible if Donald Trump made it to the presidency, ran our country for eight years, then after eight years a nutcase liberal is elected, thus returning our nation back to the state it is in today. The cycle has to end.

• Backspin says:

Good questions all. #1 No idea. #2 Lets get Trump into the Whitehouse first.

Is there a ‘ best ‘ alt right site ?

• Peredur says:

I’m glad someone here is in general agreement. If Donald Trump wins, then it will jolt our political system out of its repetitive pattern of Democrats and Republicans (along with mainstream conservative pundits) playing good cop / bad cop with white people. I would like to see people like George Will and Charles Krauthammer out of work, but that is unlikely. Things are really bad, and the problems (or maybe there is just one central problem) run very very deep. They go beyond policy questions, and one president can’t fix them, but he can possibly buy us a little time and give us (pro-whites) a chance to form a beachhead of sorts.

33. zephyrbreeze says:

Andrew Breitbart knew what this was from Day 1 –

#WAR.

Not a metaphor for war – actually war. Someone said politics is war by other means. David Horowitz has long explained that the right thinks politics is about ideas, and voting, while the left is at #WAR with the right and with the constitution.

I once heard it explained, that without God, there is nothing left to satisfy us but materialism and power. Progressives have to have it. That includes progressives hiding on the right who have lost their way and now lust for power and for money.

34. My poll says Trump! 😎🤑

35. Beth Dream says:

Do you think this fake poll could be the setup to voter fraud such as software hacking/inaccurate results? They hacked Drudge’s poll a couple months ago (verified-his team tracked it back to one source connected with Cruz campaign). I suspect a couple of states were hacked also where we saw last minute polling with Ted jumping way up.

36. Me says: