Immigration, The GOPe, and Chamber of Commerce Backed Candidates….

Since 2013 we have specifically documented the legislative agenda of Tom Donohue, Wall Street, and their lobbying arm the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.  The CoC legislative agenda includes:

• Passage of the Trans-Pacific Trade Deal
  • Retention of ObamaCare – Without repeal or modification
  • Implementation of Federal Common Core Education Standards
  • Comprehensive Immigration Reform to include Amnesty

trump and sessionsAll of the presidential candidates actively support this chamber agenda (some more openly than others), which is also supported by Club4Growth, Koch Brothers, Robert Mercer, and Wall Street.

ALL of the GOP Presidential candidates have taken tens of millions in lobbyist money to assist their campaigns.

All, except Donald J Trump.

Julia Hahn […]  Conservative populist thought-leader Jeff Sessions has explained that supporting amnesty and citizenship for illegal immigrants should be inherently disqualifying for any GOP nominee. Sessions said previously, “Supporting citizenship for illegal immigrants should be disqualifying.

Just like we can’t have a GOP nominee who supports Obamacare, we can’t have a GOP nominee who supports amnesty.”

Sessions explained that Rubio’s Gang of Eight bill represented:

…everything wrong with Washington. It was a bill written of, by and for the special interests. Despite today’s record high immigration—and four decades of stagnant pay–the Gang of Eight bill doubled the number of foreign workers allowed into the country every year. And it tripled the number of permanent residents added over its first decade. This is a hammer blow to working Americans.  Our nominee needs to serve the 92% of GOP voters who want to constrain future immigration growth–not expand it even further. That’s the immigration reform voters want.

At a recent event in Daphne, Alabama, Sessions warned that “This election is going to decide–did the crowd who pushed that bill, are they in the White House? And will they be able to continue their agenda? Or will somebody else be there who will say, ‘No.’”  (read more)

Who will raise their hand and say “No”?

sessionstrump brilliant

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Common Core, Decepticons, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Illegal Aliens, Jeb Bush, Legislation, Marco Rubio, media bias, Mexico, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Tea Party, Ted Cruz, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

98 Responses to Immigration, The GOPe, and Chamber of Commerce Backed Candidates….

1. BenY says:

Sessions is my Senator and is great on immigration, not so great on some other things. I wonder why he is supporting Cruz’s “poison pill: Gang of 8 position? Maybe old forked tongue Cruz fooled him?

• I believe because it stopped the Gang of 8 bill. In May 2013, Cruz introduced the five amendments to the Gang of Eight immigration bill, one of those was to make sure that illegal immigrants were not given a path to citizenship. The others were not so good IMHO. One wanted to double the number of green cards. All were defeated.

• carolmcd says:

Ted Cruz did NOT stop the Gang of 8 bill. It passed the Senate. And it would have passed the House too, if not for Dave Brat beating Eric Cantor in Virginia, which shook up the House leadership – and everyone else.

• stringy theory says:

That is exactly right and has been well documented. If it weren’t for BRAT, the Gang of 8 would have been law by now. Cruz didn’t stop it.

• USA Patriot says:

Very True Stringy, yet I heard slippery Ted on Fox bragging it was his poison pill to LEGAL status that stopped it — some poison, made with sweet amnesty sugar; once legalization was granted citizenship would have been next.

Doublespeak Ted — Rush’s baby, the only thoroughbred conservative in the race. Time for a double on the rocks — can’t stand the outright and blatant lying with impunity from the so-called conservative media.

Even Free Republic is loaded with Cruzbots — Freepers are too savvy, they have to be paid plants or am I wrong?

Thank God I found this site.

• SharonKinDC says:

I’ve wondered about some on FR for quite some time.

• Ono says:

Ted speak with forked tongue..

• OneWingedShark says:

There might be some paid plants, but I think that for most Cruzbots he simply has them fooled — he’s been really good at presenting an exterior image, but if you really look at it you’ll see he’s not the good guy he pretends he is; two obvious [to me] tells:

(1) he voted for the Corker amendment and then complained about the Senate not getting a say… which the Senate would have gotten by default [i.e. treaties] if they hadn’t ceded away their agreement w/ that amendment.
              (2) his assertion that he is indeed qualified for the office of President; as a Constitutional lawyer he really ought to know that being born in Canada, and w/o both parents being US Citizens, that he is NOT a natural born citizen. In fact, the appeal to naturalization law as proof of his citizenship [by supporters] means that he’s a naturalized citizen.

• longiron2 says:

Agree this site is great but if you are a TRUMP Hater BEWARE. The truth will hurt when a POLITICAN is exposed by a AMERICAN businessman, TRUMP.

• flawesttexas says:

Jim Robinson, FreeRepublic owner, has backed Cruz for a long time. He was kicking off people on FR if they talked about “Obama Eligibility” as early as mid-2014….because of Cruz’s apparent eligibility issues (mentioned well before Trump ever decided to run

FreeRepublic is no Conservative site. They pushed Obama/Soros in Ukraine…even as it was pointed out that George Soros was funding the anti-Russian factions. Many people on FR were booted after pointing this out

• carolmcd says:

Jeff Sessions is my hero. I think he praised Cruz and stood up for him because Cruz has agreed (at least right now) to pull back on his push for a 500% increase in H-1B visas. Sessions needs all the allies he can get, and if Cruz becomes president, he will owe Sessions, and if he doesn’t, Sessions can try to keep him as an ally in the Senate.

That’s my theory.

• IMO Cruz only backed off fromthe H1B visa stance because he sensed the opposition to it, and how that opposition was supporting Trump. Without Trump adding the focus to Immigration, Cruz would STILL be favoring the visa increase… and (again, IMO) he WILL return to that position as soon as he believes it’s safe to do so. It’s in his nature…

• Dixie says:

which means he can’t make a reasonable decision on his own without influence. Imagine the influence those who support his campaign will have on him. I think some of us could do a better job then some of the presidential candidates would do. And I use to be a Cruz supporter but I am disappointed in him.

• USA Patriot says:

Ted got wink and nod permission from his big money donors to become border hawkish for NOW — Cruz Campaign rhetoric only; soon to be forgotten.

• Ono says:

Ted ” Puppet” Cruz!

Trump always talks how the “pro Politicians” are gonna get the call (from their super Pac) and then they will always dance!

Ring a ling.ding…. “Heidi to Teddy…It’s my boss, he wants to talk to you!!!!

• nightmare on k st says:

Cruz used language like i do not “intend” to support Amnesty in the future, but if GOPE sent him a bill he would be under pressure and sign it

• nhtrumpster says:

This is the problem with EVERY damn candidate out there. They are all either lawyers or talk like lawyers. After all, what “IS” the meaning of “IS? Trump is the only candidate you feel safe listening to without having your own lawyer present!

• booger71 says:

Ted also said he would bring the illegals out of the shadows and give them green cards. That is de facto amnesty. They already get more free stuff than people born here. I don’t think voting really is that important to them.

• carolmcd says:

Oh, yes. Cruz came to this position because of Trump, and he could very well go back to pushing for more cheap labor for his donor masters. I seriously don’t know how Steve King and Mo Brooks are trusting him. I don’t know why Senator Sessions did. But, my guess is he’s hoping Cruz means it.

I see through Cruz, but it has taken a while for me to really get him. Frank Bruni of the New York Times (liberal I know) has written several devastating articles about Cruz, and I see Cruz the same way Bruni does.

• Martin says:

Cruz ain’t becoming president.

• helix35 says:

Elmer Gantry is not going to be President, no how, no way, never, not ever. This guy has zero cross-over appeal. Period. Any questions?

• KBR says:

Who are Session’s donors to his campaign? Perhaps the donor-owner wants Sessions to support Ted.

• Ivehadit says:

Remember, Sessions introduced Donald in Mobile. And he helped write Donald’s immigration policy paper, no?

• SharonKinDC says:

Sessions also seemed poised to endorse Trump in Sept or so… then he went quiet. My guess is Trump suggested they keep that ammo in reserve. Cruz supporters melted for the bit of support Sessions showed him. However, Sessions was far, far more glowing about Trump, and not narrowly confined to a poison pill measure in the Gang of 8 bill.

• singtune says:

I am sure now~~that we will All Know who Session’s is Fairly soon~~~like all the other Politicians. I hope too, that he is OK~~but the “Donald” will show us the way~!

So far, Trump has done a Masterful Job __& each day it is more clear who & whom we can trust. Not too many of them seem to be in the Career Politician Class The truth is gradually being revealed, & that is good, because if it all came at once, the shock might be overwhelming~!.

• nhtrumpster says:

I agree it seemed Sessions would endorse Trump. I hope you’re right about a possible later endorsement. Sessions did come out strongly for Trump’s immigration position and paper and may have helped construct it.

2. Doodahdaze says:

I am just waiting. Waiting on a friend. Donald.
    Rockabillies go for Trump!

3. Virginia Gomez says:

Trump is my choice….for President….

4. Virginia Gomez says:

Rubio always talks a good talk, but he is just another ‘career politician’ who is a friend of illegal immigrants and will always be a Gang of 8 supporter.

5. hocuspocus13 says:

Where was that picture taken with Trump and Sessions?

6. Redheart says:

My RINO rep Kevin Brady has only worked for the Chamber of Commerce prior to taking office in 1997. He blocks Constituents on Social Media if they disagree with his policies, e-mails are ignored and the office staff often hang up on me unless an intern answers the phone. He is the current Chair of the Ways & Means. We The People in TX 8 mean to end his political career in March with a Primary.

7. Clc says:

Remember when newt Gingrich came out with his contract with America. Trump needs to do the same. Even if it goes against a lot of gop candidates. He needs to crystalize for the voters what needs to change.

• R-C says:

It seems to me that Trump has a fairly good handle on his campaign. He’s trouncing everybody and his message is resonating without a ‘contract’ gimmick.

Trump’s message is now so ingrained in his base that the quizzes them on it: “Who’s going to pay for the wall?”

Answer: “MEXICO!”

• longiron2 says:

Hearing and reading TRUMP has the cab drivers on his team. 20% of the DEMS recently said they are TRUMP fans and will vote for him, Teamsters, Independent Truckers, 25 % of Blacks, Legal Hispanics, 80% Asians. He needs to just keep doing what he is doing and play OFFENSE and get a sharp VP to take over after 8 years. Getting rid of the RINOS will be his toughest project IMO.

• DMorgan says:

Would be great to announce it as part of his acceptance speech!

• singtune says:

Newt is a RINO himself. Newt IS Establishment GOPe. It seems some people want to Put Donald Trump in a “BOX” & Close it! No Surprise’s –No Innovation’s– No New Creative Ideas ~~~on how things Will be done~!

One of KEYS to his Success so far, is that he CHANGES up things & surprises his Audiences & the GOPe too~! If we put Donald in that sealed BOX ~~he will be exactly Like all the other “Run of the Mill Politicians”~~that we DO NOT want Anymore~!

• longiron2 says:

You nailed it singtune, NEWT is a RINO and IS establishment. MOST do not recognize that and he tries to hid it BUT he is a RINGOPe member 100%. TRUMP tell’s everyone he wants to be UNPREDICTABLE and you do see that in his rallies. That is only one difference between a POLITICAN and non POLITICAN like TRUMP.

8. One thing that I don’t really understand is the CoC’s support for Common Core. What about it attracts them so? How, specifically,do they view it as a vehicle to further their cause? Do they view it as a tool for NWO style “Re-Education” propaganda?

• Col.(R) Ken says:

LJP: Common Core is the final nail in education of the middle classes children. Children who are educated under this program will not/can not function in society.

• amwick says:

Seriously? I never really wondered about it, not having kids, but that makes some kind of sinister sense. I don’t think many kids have a snow flake’s chance in HLL to function in a society, unless it is online. 😦

• jackphatz says:

It’s rare to find someone under the age of 35 who can problem solve, those skills were never taught. If you can’t solve a problem then most likely you’ll not notice problems as they arise.
          I’m from the government “Problem Solving Department” and I’m here to help you.

• Trust No One says:

My granddaughter is in fifth grade. Other day she had to do some long division problems. She started to do them by drawing a rectangle and putting in the numbers. Daughter says, what are you doing? I’m dividing. (It’s some kind crazy azz way to divide). She told her no way in heck are you going to do long division with a box! Kid got upset because she said, that’s the way I’m suppose to do it. Daughter says I don’t care how they told you to do it. You’re doing it this way… The Right way. 😁

The stuff is just crazy. Takes forever to do a problem.

And don’t even get me started on the seventh grade history. Four (4) chapters on freaking islam and mohammed. And not just the history – the entire lessons to ‘become’ a muslim. Pillars, etc. everything they are suppose to learn. Again, daughter wouldn’t even let her do the work. It’s really creepy.

Sorry I guess this is way OT. Leave in mode if necessary. It just makes me crazy.

• Ketch says:

I see the same thing. It’s maddening how misinformed our kids are and how poorly they string sentences together. It is practically torture for them to even write in paragraphs.

• KBR says:

Common core is basically indoctrination rather than education. And the answer to your last question is yes.
      *If the masses cannot read cursive writing they cannot read original founding documents, or even the letters their grandparents wrote, or the diaries of great grandparents.
      Printed “copies” of founding documents can then have changes without even a vote.
      *If the masses cannot add and subtract beyond their fingers and toes, they can’t rebel against increasing taxes or decreasing pay, because they can’t figure it out.
      *If the masses aren’t taught geography, they can’t comprehend how to move from one place to another after their gadgets are gone, and changing political boundaries won’t even register. They will soon enough be unable to tell what a state is, much less what a country is, and borders will be arbitrary.
      *History already has been revised in the extreme since the 1960’s, to include instruction in shame for the USA, and “anti-racism” has gone so far as to include instruction in fundamentals of Islam. Revisionist history is ongoing and devastating.

There’s so much much more, but these basic subjects give a clue as to how the masses will become totally dependent.

• peachteachr says:

I just posted a diatribe about Common Core. In 40 years in education, I’ve never seen a worse idea.

• woohoowee says:

! Crystal clear now. Thanks for the links.

• Done, and Done. Wow. I now understand exactly why a globalist CoC would want the States to adopt Common Core as a means to usurp control of the curricula and implement a system of oversight that can quickly “snuff out” any informed objections raised by teachers who can see it for what it truly is.

On a side note, I have had direct experience with “Common Core” while mentoring my grandson and trying to help with his homework. Although I have yet to see any of the pro-islamic BS noted in the 2nd article you linked, I HAVE seen some of the most bass-ackwards teaching methods imaginable.

I’m not a stunning linguist, or an imaginative man of letters, so I can’t offer fair criticism of his “Language Arts” assignments. But I ALWAYS considered myself to be reasonably well acquainted with mathematics. So, as such, I made decent progress with the grandson on his math homework, and his understanding of basic math. And we were well “ahead of the curve” with his learning in this area… a basic understanding of squares and cubes, square roots and cube roots, and simple geometry (close to trig) while he was in the 3rd and 4th grades. But Now? He’s struggling with some of the simplest things… and not because he can’t get the correct answers, or even because he can’t show his work… HE CAN… but because I can’t teach him how to follow their …. DUMBASSERY… methodology that relies on “Best Guesses” and favors estimation over precision under the guise of “encouraging critical thinking”! Seriously…THAT is what they call it.

Ashamedly, I have given up with him… I caved to pressure from his Mother to “Let him do it the way he’s being taught in school” because, if I continue to encourage him to “buck the system” those B*****ds will flunk him. But we DO still have lengthy conversations about the Constitution, about politics, and about the subtle ways in which the media corrupts our thinking. I think… I HOPE… it’s sinking in.

On a brighter note, though, I DO have a 21 month grand daughter, and she’s the OTHER “Apple of my Eye”. Every day we work on basic things, and every day she proves just how bright children really are. She already knows all 26 letters of the alphabet, and can say most of them clearly or (at least) say the sound they make (“M” comes out as “Ma Ma”, “L” is “La La”, and “W”…well OK, let’s just skip “W”). But tell her to find ANY of them in a pile of letters, and (if she wants to play) she will always bring back the right one. So now we’re moving on to phonetics and phonemes.

And man, can that girl count… up the stairs, down the stairs… left hand, right hand… anything up to the number “10” and she’s got it down cold. She can say them all when shown the number on a flash card, but my southern accent comes through when she calls “8” a-a-a-t. Just like “P” is P-e-e-e. No, seriously… she can drag either one out to 4 syllables…

Now, I’ve never been much of a music lover. In fact, I used to tune my car radio to the local TV station instead of listening to music on my long, after-work commute. But things have changed, and I want to offer the grands something that is “more rounded”… so now we listen to music A LOT. Sometimes it’s classical. Sometimes it’s Rock-n-Roll, sometimes it’s Country/Western, or whatever. And we watch videos of orchestras or live performances (That’s where the “L” is for “LaLa” came from… watching the Follies Bergere perform the “Can Can” and singing “La La la la la la La”) or dancing to Elvis and Johnny Cash.Today I even learned how to play “Row Row Row Your Boat” on her toy keyboard, just to try to get her interested in making music, just for the sake of development.

Just give me 5 years with them… that’s all I ask…

• rashamon says:

Egad, don’t start me on Common Core. It’s been the source of millions of phone calls and meetings since the day the Obummer appointed Arne Duncan and Bill Ayres to oversee it with the help of the Gates Foundation and monies from questionable parties affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood (see below). The designers are not master teachers, but mere profiteers associated with testing, publishing and propaganda.

It’s being sold as a unifying method of teaching, so children moving from state to state, one school to another, can stay at the same learning level. I am very familiar with the International Baccalaureate schools for children of diplomats and international business people. CC is not the IB; it is solely a means of redesigning our U.S. education system so it can be more easily colonized — to install propaganda and foreign cultures/theology while assuring that all students learn to absorb without critical analysis, debate or original thinking.

Testing, most often with multiple choice or true/false answers marks a child’s progress and the teacher’s skill at hammering home lessons that totally ignore verified teaching methods successful used for centuries (try to take some of the tests used in 1900 or earlier to evaluate an eighth grader, not to mention the Latin, Greek and native language skills required). I see students who have never learned cursive, much less taken a “blue book” test. How much time does it take to score an essay test, which really evaluates how much a student has learned? Oh, and forget cursive; they don’t teach it anymore.

Many schools also use this extensive testing to evaluate teachers, which may be necessary given the talents of our educational profession since the 1960s, but it is no way to encourage adults to learn a new system that is so poorly designed

Children have many ways of learning, and a good teacher quickly catches on to a student’s “style” of absorbing material. Most educators use at least three styles to assure the student learns the material and, as the learner ages, is able to develop the one most appropriate to her or him. This new method is “The CC way or the highway.”

The progressives today.com site has practice problems for you to review. I have seen grown teachers and parents go ballistic over the inane methods used.

teachingchannel.org/tv

• Common Core teaches that the citizen’s right to bear arms comes from the government and that that right is severely limited.

9. No one has mentioned this, that I know of anyway. But another problem with Cruz and Rubio is they will not be taken seriously by illegals due to their own citizenship status being questioned. Whether they get exonerated or not, will always be a stumbling block for illegals and even immigrants who will feel cheated seeing Cruz and Rubio get over on the UNITED STATES and them not being able to.

How’s Cruz or Rubio going to tell any Cuban or Canadian you can’t come in here and be taken seriously? There will always be a question and a feeling of unfairness and hypocrisy.

A Trump win erases all of that, but in the future!

10. KBR says:

The article mentions immigration, so here are some recent immigrants:
    Iraqi refugee’s brother shocked by terrorism arrest | KSL.com

11. peachteachr says:

I know that most of us here do not support Common Core. I want to explain exactly how CC was designed and why this will be one of the most costly education reforms the public has ever experienced.
    CC began with what a graduating Senior needed to know and worked down from there. No input was given by teachers. That’s why you see those crazy math problems that do everything but make sense. They tried to build a new system of education and began with the roof. As they moved down each grade level, they had to add more and more skills at younger and younger ages. Today they practically demand that kindergarten children read. Some 5 year olds are ready to read but most are just ready for their ABC’s and a few sight words. So now there is no time for recess, no talking in the halls, and no talking in the federally mandated lunch rooms. This is especially tragic for children in poverty. More and more students will be diagnosed with ADD/ADHD. There is no music and not art. Play is the business of children, but not with CC and even more federally mandated testing. Your children will not only be tested at the end of the year; there are at least 4 tests a year with CC. Who are they testing, the students or the teachers?
    Cost??? Well, the taxpayer can come off of his wallet. Common Core requires all new materials from the first day of school to the last. CC is the “green energy” pay-off for the democrat friends of Obama. It’s going to cost a fortune and we know who pays. This is why we have afterschool programs and school programs on Saturdays. Someone has to look after these kids and we’ve seen that it won’t be the parents.
    OK, I’m jumping off of my soapbox now. I just wanted you to understand Common Core from an old educator’s eyes. If you don’t vote for any other reason, vote for your children and grandchildren. Arne Duncan, Obama’s Sec. of Education from Chicago, said at a meeting early on that this would prove that “Mary’s mother will find out that her child is not as smart as she had thought.” As we have found out, they are just that petty!

• KBR says:

Mary’s mother will find out that her smart child is uneducated.
      “They started with what a senior needs to know to graduate” Unfortunately, that is not very much these days. The schools have been dumbed down so much since the 60-70’s that what a senior needs to graduate today is what a fifth grader needed to know to pass fifth grade back then. And rewarding failure with prizes for effort was not part of the plan back then either, as there was a saying “A for academic excellence, F for effort only.”
      You learned or else you failed and tried again. Children learned how to win, and how to bounce back from losing.
      One would think there would be so much more to learn since then, but except for the tools (computers) the basics are still basics in reality. Letters are still letters, numbers are still numbers. Sentences are still sentences. 256+345 still equals 601.
      But a good student by 6th grade back then could write a proper sentence and tell all the parts of speech therein, and could add those numbers in their heads as fast as you can find your calculator.
      High school graduates now can barely read, rarely construct proper sentences, and rely on calculators for simple addition. Test scores won’t tell the tale, because the tests had to be dumbed down along with the teaching.
      These things are very worrisome. But the worst is that the children are not taught critical reasoning skills and are discouraged from common logic, while being indoctrinated with all things contrary to our own US culture and Judeao-Christian ethic.

• daughnworks247 says:

Craig Bartlett, former CEO of Intel, is a big proponent of Common Core. He gave a VERY nice fundraiser for Carly Fiorina in Mesa, AZ, Sept 10-15(?), right before Carly’s big debate.
      It’s all about the money.

12. margo says:

Wondering if others here think Trump would consider Sessions as his V.P.? If not, what are others here thinking his options will be? Who will consistently carry on his work in 2024, 2028?

13. carolmcd says:

Julia Hahn is great on immigration.

14. I have been a Republican all my life and from a California Rebuplican family. Now the GOP has had problems for years, starting when Reagan supported amnestry and followed by NAFTA in the 1990s. Problem was that Reagan thought he could trust the progressive wing of the Republican party because he got them to support tax cut. These progressive Republicans of the 1970’s and 1980’s were (some who I liked at the time) were Bush, Kemp, Howard Baker, Ford, Rumsfeld and Nixon. It not that these people were all bad, it is just that they saw the world as Progressives mainstream protestants. The same people that gave us prohibition and income taxes. They felt the could impose American Protestant work ethic onthe rest of the world. They didn’t realize you can’t impose America on other countries, you have to make them jealous of America to the point where they rebell against the old and try to copy us. To find the last Republican that wasn’t progressive, though Reagan had his momments, you have to go back to Robert A. Taft. What used to be called the “Old Right”. You could call it Libertarian, but it isn’t the Hippie Libertarian we have today that is Anti-God, and pro-drugs and Prostitution. Trump is bringing back the “Old Right”. People like William and Robert Taft, Coolidge and even the Eisenhower Family. You wouldn’t include Goldwater in this group. Goldwater was actually supported by the Bush Family. and Goldwater went crazy after the Reagan became President. You could call the “Old Right” isolationists, but only because the thought WWI was a big mistake for the USA and opposed the interventionist Wilson. But let’s not forget WWI was a mistake for everyone. Even the winners of the war suffered for their victory. France was distroyed by the war. My point is you have to got back a long way to find a Republican like Trump.

15. notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

Trump is the only one for President who enforce proper immigration laws.
    You know after seeing this report from the European War Front.

2016 COLOGNE SEX ATTACKS AS WARFARE TACTICS by Europe’s invading and occupying terrorist army