A fellow named John Muhammad identified himself as city manager of the tiny north county village of Uplands Park during a live interview Thursday night on FOX News channel. Mr. Muhammad then went on a bizarre diatribe to say he, and his community, believed the KKK or the police themselves were the shooters.

Beyond the jaw dropping protestations about the police shooting another slight problem is Mr. Muhammad is not a “city manager”. Actually, not even close. First, a reminder of his interview:

Apparently prior to Mr. Muhammad showing up on TV he tweeted THIS:

So who exactly is John Muhammad?

SAINT LOUIS – […] Muhammad was interviewed by FOX News reporter Steve Harrigan Thursday night during a broadcast at the vigil in front of the Ferguson police department. He identified himself as the city manager of the tiny north county community, a title that insinuates one who runs the day to day operations of the city.

“I think it was a complete set up,” Muhammad said during a FOX News interview. “I think it was a set up between members of the police fraternity; what I like to call them. I think they operate just like the KKK. I think they did it to make themselves a victim when honestly the victim are black people. I think it’s just a publicity stunt no more than that.”

Uplands Park officials are furious at those comments. The head of the Uplands Park board of trustees that runs the village says Muhammad is neither the city manager nor the city administrator.

“We don’t agree with it here at Uplands Park. We have suspended John Muhammad,” said chairman Michel Spurling. “I was angry because he’s actually hired as a village clerk.”

“I’m not caught up on titles or anything like that. My official title is city administrator. If he says it’s clerk, then I guess it’s clerk,” said Muhammad. “I think people had a misconception of what I said. I made a statement under the first amendment of the constitution freedom of speech; that’s what I said.”

The head of the police officers association takes a dim view of Muhammad’s statements.

“I believe in the first amendment. I believe in the right to freedom of speech. But, there’s a responsibility with the words that come out of your mouth,” said Jeff Roorda of the St. Louis Police Officers Association.

Right now, Muhammad has been suspended from his job in Uplands Park. The village board will meet Monday and make a decision whether to fire him. (read more)

It would appear Mr. Muhammad is really Dindu Nuffin’.

dindu nuffin cat

D’oh

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Cultural Marxism, Mike Brown Shooting, Notorious Liars, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

101 Responses to D’oh – The Uplands Park “City Manager” Isn’t Actually a “City Manager”, and The Real Uplands Park Officials Are A little Upset….

1. Vintage66 says:

This is the best thing I have read all day! Bravo!

• Kitty Smith says:

I had already read elsewhere that he is /was just a clerk. I looked into it because of the hat and his presence there in the first place. It’s just not what a city administrator would do.

But I didn’t know the little bozo had been suspended, and that is the best thing I, too, have read all day. Once in a great while, a little justice comes into our lives. It sounds like (from the article here) that the Board is pretty fired up about this little sponge. he says the best thing he does is agitate. Well, he may have done agitated himself out of a job.

He needs to lose the hat and go crawl in a hole somewhere. Moron. Liar. Thug.

• Brian Owens says:

The search for a single intelligent protester continues.

• Anton says:

FTA:

In 2011, Attorney General Eric Holder, while noting that the number of officers killed in the line of duty jumped 13% that year, blamed the increase on illegal gun ownership. In 2013, Holder went on the record saying that he had to tell his son how to protect himself from the police, because, you guessed it, he’s black. Holder said this talk was family tradition.
        For his part, Obama came out in support of the 2011 anti-cop and anarchist movement, Occupy Wall Street, who were not only occupying Wall Street, but terrorizing downtown Manhattan.
        Then came the February 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida. Martin was shot by George Zimmerman, as he was being violently assaulted and threatened with death while on neighborhood patrol. In what has become a national tradition, Al Sharpton and Eric Holder descended to prey upon the citizens of a small community, calling for “justice.”
        In fact, mob justice is what they were looking for.

• fred says:

What describe in your post is exactly what will continue or worse if Loretta Lynch is confirmed for AG. It seems our old pals in the GOP are at it again and want to confirm her even after watching what Holder has done. I wonder how the cops who are getting shot at feel about another black activist AG. This GOP that got elected in a landslide sure have a lot of nerve to first allow Obama’s executive order on amnesty to stand (well they did fake like they were against it) and now seal that fate with confirmation of this woman who says illegals have the same rights as citizens to work. Is it just me or does anyone else feel like we are being played and betrayed at the highest level.

2. Ellie says:

Maybe the media needs to be more careful about who they interview. The media is to blame for escalating this whole saga,imo. Especially when they give losers like this an audience, imo, of course, and with all due respect.

• aprilyn43 says:

Ellie – the media is ultra liberal, they no longer give out the truth, and they haven’t for along time.

• art tart says:

Ellie ~ But the media can too expose Mohammand as a liar as has been done & hopefully get him fired from his job as a “clerk” likely making $ 10.00 per/hr. Surely someone honest deserves the job more than this jerk.

I agree the media has escalated the whole saga of Ferguson.

• JunieG says:

The interviewer handled this well, in my view. Gave this idiot a chance to make an idiot of himself on national TV.

• Pat B. says:

I agree he handled the interview very well. This guy was more like Village Idiot
          but the vitriol was scary watching it last night. Glad you set the record straight, Sundance. He better get fired after saying that and trying to incite a riot.

• aprilyn43 says:

The media doesn’t expose its “own” it protects them, writes cover stories for them …. it does PR for them; and when it can do almost nothing, it buries the story.
        It’s the media that made a false video, tampering with the Trayvon Martin 911 call, making it appear Zimmerman called TM the “N” word. And just look at the news media coverage of Brown, Garner, of Ferguson, of Cleveland. Then there’s the lies they plant for Obama, Holder, and all that ilk.
        If the news media actually stumbles into a story and gives the correct report more than likely it will be buried or amended .
        The news media is a sad, sick piece of garbage that can’t be trusted.

• Pam says:

Steve Harrigan, the FOX news reporter who interviewed this person, has been a war correspondent, among other assignments, for FOX. He was stationed in Afghanistan during Operation Enduring Freedom. He’s not the pretty-boy type reporter who sits behind a desk reading the news from a teleprompter.

Last November, when the Ferguson protestors were rioting, and apparently while guns were being fired in the vicinity, Harrigan was reporting live at one of the locations, and protestors went after him, grabbed his camera and smashed it.

I may be wrong, but I suspect he knew this “city manager” was a fake. It appeared to me that Harrigan was playing the man.

3. mikayla825 says:

I knew it! I was going to say last night, “If he’s really a City Manager, I’ll eat that hat”, but I’m on a new diet.

4. Piggs says:

Taqiyya; But how does this advance islam? Maybe gets more clueless blacks to join.

5. aprilyn43 says:

John Muhammed sounds and looks like a card carrying member of the Black Muslims; a follower of Elijah Muhammed. And, apparently just as honest.

6. justfactsplz says:

When I first saw this video that night with this guy all duded up I thought he was a real work of art. I did not find him believable for one second. I mean seriously, the KKK shooting at police, smh.

7. auscitizenmom says:

Is anybody really surprised? The REV. Jesse Jackson, the REV Al Sharptongue, and how many other self-appointed REVs are in the black community?

8. art tart says:

Sundance ~ thanks for following up on this story from last night, I was furious when I read what this POS had to say last night & found it hard to believe anyone of any authority was so irresponsible to speak out for a community. Mohammad said: “I think people had a misconception of what I said. I made a statement under the first amendment of the constitution freedom of speech; that’s what I said.” The problem for Mohammad is it was televised & there’s no misconception.

This grifter should have been fired immediately. Even if he’s fired after the meeting on Monday, they can expect a lawsuit from this POS claiming he was discriminated against. Rooda was right, “speaking out comes w/a responsibility,” (paraphrased,) that will likely be Muhammad’s downfall, lying on camera.

• JeremyR says:

I guess you haven’t listened to any of the Obamassiah’s drivel. Had he said it, it would be the closest thing to sane that either he or Holder has uttered in six years.

• art tart says:

JeremyR ~ LOL, I agree. Nobody lies more on camera than Holder/Obama & point taken they are rarely held accountable, they just lie more & they even play the “race card” on occasion. I can’t stand to listen to either one, I avoid at any cost, they make my skin crawl but I do read their lies in the newspaper or what Sundance shares here in his articles.

9. west1890 says:

Does he do sign language at funerals too? What a jerk- but the media are even bigger jerks for not confirming who he was before they ran the story. This is the caliber people we have reporting “news”. God help us!

• Hank Rearden says:

It wasn’t a story. It was a live interview on the street.

• yakmaster2 says:

Hannity on Fox News had his reporter there and he’s the one who exposed what these kindly, peaceful, victimized protestors (sarc) REALLY thought about the police shooting. There were several other protestors interviewed at Hannity’s direction and they were vitrolic and loony too. I say, Good job, Hannity! It’s way past time for these people to be exposed for what’s really going on in their heads instead of how the liberal media portrays them.
      As for muslim brother Muhammad, his puffed up resume makes him sound like a very busy accomplished guy with an MA in African/Black Studies. Just goes to show you can be well educated and still be a lying racist loon.

• auscitizenmom says:

IGNORANT, lying, racist, loon.

• nivico says:

It’s weird… it almost felt like they were putting Parks on trial. They did the man on the street interviews to show how pervasive the false ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ narrative still is, and then put Parks on the spot asking him if he believed those responsible for starting the false narrative should be held accountable for the shootings.

• conservalicious says:

” Just goes to show you can be well educated and still be a lying racist loon”
        Very true, this can be seen in about 90% of the College Professors.

• auscitizenmom says:

May I say that just a little differently? Goes to show you can wear a nice looking hat and be well dressed and still be a lying racist loon.

10. TexasRanger says:

Unfortunately – what ever he is, there are idiots that will listen to and be influenced by this fool idiot.!

• art tart says:

TexasRanger ~ you are so correct, I saw an interview w/Hannity talking to a young black man that stood firmly by the lie that “Big Mike had his hands up when he was shot.” When Hannity challenged him that even Holder said that was a lie, the young black man argued, Hannity called him on it & ask him if he saw “Big Mike committing strong armed robbery” & the man kept to his mantra, denial, lies & wouldn’t admit Big Mike committed a crime even though America saw it. It shows the ignorance at all cost, it’s the only thing to keep the agenda alive y thugs w/nothing better to do.

• auscitizenmom says:

???

• Hank Rearden says:

CITY ADMINISTRATOR & MANAGER | JOHN C. MUHAMMAD, JR.

The City Administrator is the Chief Administrative Officer of the city, and serves at the pleasure of the Mayor and City Council. The City Administrator is responsible to the City Council for the proper administration of the affairs of the city. The City Administrator is charged with managing the day-to-day operations of the city, and various city departments, offices, and functions. The City Administrator’s Office works in conjunction with the Mayor and Council to implement policies, and laws set forth by the Council and ensures that government programs and operations meet the needs of Uplands Park residents.

• Hank Rearden says:

What is your question?

• Hank Rearden says:

From the above website:

CITY ADMINISTRATOR & MANAGER | JOHN C. MUHAMMAD, JR.

• mscynlynn says:

It’s a wordpress page. It’s not an official government page for a city.

• Hank Rearden says:

Right. But if the city didn’t set it up, then someone set it up to deceive. Did John Muhammed create it? Did it exist prior to his interview on Hannity? Just questions I have, without the internet skills to seek the answers myself.

• Rob Crawford says:

Liars lie. Sometimes they run their lies for years on end.

• yakmaster2 says:

Someone should forward that page link to Uplands Park Board of Trustees. Somebody’s publicly lying—him or them. If it’s him, then I’m guessing they’d like to know about his charade BEFORE they have their meeting on whether or not to fire him.

• timmihendrix says:

Lots of grammatical errors on the About section but this took some time to concoct.

• timmihendrix says:

Reading through that blog/city website is as hilarious as it is pathetic.
      Then go read the Wikipedia page and learn that this 97% black, “affluent” community has a median family income of 55k and the median income for a women is 25k.

“There were 168 households of which 32.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 36.9% were married couples living together, 31.0% had a female householder with no husband present, 7.7% had a male householder with no wife present, and 24.4% were non-families. 20.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 8.9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.65 and the average family size was 3.04.”

I’ve always thought I was lower middle class but I guess I’m rich.

11. I recorded the segment and shared it on Facebook and by morning my post had been deleted. I don’t know if a friend reported it or FB deleted it but I was a little peeved! So I sent it to a friend and he shared it and guess what??? Are we loosing our first amendment rights??? SMH

12. lovelyd24 says:

Confused as to whether he is a village clerk or the city manager, mastering the art of double speak and contradiction in one short sentence,

Because the problem is not always these white people ..well it is .. but it’s not

proud community agitator, invokes the First Amendment to justify self aggrandizing behavior, probably just emulating POTUS.

• JeremyR says:

Village idiot?

• BertDilbert says:

The press was so excited to have found a black person with credentials protesting, they forgot to acctualy check his credentials.

The reporter probably hotlined his boss “You are not going to believe this. I have found a responsible black person who has worked his way through life and now is a pillar of the community as a city manager. We have a responsible protester and we are gonna go live!”

13. Iggie says:

Village Clerk? Village Idiot!

14. littlelaughters says:

With people like Fredericka Wilson (Cowboy hat wearing moron who said “Tray-Vonnn” was shot down in the street like a dog”) being elected as a FL congress woman, would anyone have been that surprised that this clown could’ve been a city manager?

15. tovex11 says:

Thanks for revealing this POS for what he is Sundance. I believe Les also alerted the community about this guy last night in one of his posts, thanks Les. Wish Fox would report on the guy they interviewed.

16. TexasRanger says:

Anyone that can conceive of and then state such ridiculous BS on national TV all while lying about who he is and keep a straight face while doing it is sure to be noticed by the BGI.

He may even be recruited by the big BGI extortion professionals such as Al Sharpton, Benjamin Crump and Company or any number of Obama’s other close associates (buddies) that are on the lookout for young talent to join their (racket) business.

I won’t be surprised if we see more of him in the future. So keep an eye out for him.!

• John Galt says:

“Ironically, this ludicrous interview may well boost this moo-moo John Muhammad’s career.”

• auscitizenmom says:

Don’t forget self-annointed reverend.

• joanfoster says:

“Yes, a few more lies, an affirmative action law school, a couple of bogus honorary degrees and the next thing you know he’s in the WH.

He may actually get his own private internet server and blackberry so he can communicate with the brothers on the down low.

• Pat B. says:

If you Google him, you will find his Instagram account with his picture and although it is set to Private, you can see there is a link to the NOI and he describes himself as: JOHN ‘C’ MUHAMMAD, JR. Activist, Agitator & Servant | Black x Black to the Blackest Power | Farrakhan’s Student | MalcolmX Reloaded | #100BlackMen/#C100 …

17. nivico says:

“http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/uplands-park-could-cease-to-exist-as-a-city/article_89dfe638-9945-5cfa-a6cc-d1ad409651b5.html”

After reading this, a more appropriate headline might be: “The Uplands Park ‘City’ Isn’t Really a ‘City’

It’s accused of being a four block “speed trap” that uses unlicensed officers.

Like Pine Lawn, this seems to be another St Louis municipality that is head and shoulders worse than Ferguson, but they get a pass because…

18. Rodney Plonker says:

Y.G.B : Young, Grifter and Black.

19. Murse says:

In safari land there is no difference between clerk and city manager. It is just semantics, ya know. After all, he would be city manager if not for those racist crackas keeping the brothers down.

20. Never Apologize says:

Re: Two Officers Shot Outside Ferguson PD:

Has anyone else considered that “John C. Muhammad” is the shooter? This subject seems to have a pathological need to inflate his position in society, he’s arrogant, publicity seeking, and likes to play word games engaging in taqiyya (obviously a member of the violence-prone Nation of islam).

We’ve seen this movie before, with Beltway Snipers John Muhammad and his sidekick, Lee Boyd Malvo, who desperately needed attention. John C, Muhammad was present across from Ferguson PD milling about in the crowd watching the media for an extended period of time, he seemed to “zero-in” on FOX News stalking their reporter which I believe he recognized. I think he wanted to be interviewed and spew his propaganda the smug look on his face told the story, he loved rubbing his crap in the faces of “racist” FOX viewers and embarrassing police by his presence. Authorities have confirmed BOTH Malvo & Muhammad milled about crimes scenes after shootings during their spree thus secretly taunting law enforcement and fulfilling their need to feel “superior”, I would check John C. Muhammad’s cellphone records, see where he was during the shooting, if he posted or “went dark” and definitely check his Obamacard purchases.

21. Lou says:

I knew something was up when he tried to avoid using the word constituent. I knew he was lying besides just making ludicrous comments. I think the media needs to expose Sybrina Fulton next. she lies a lot. I’d like to know if her educational credential she boasts are real. she supposedly has a major in English, but sounds like she can’t even form a proper sentence.

• Les says:

From LinkedIn:

Education
      GSU & FMU
      BA, English/Mass Communications
      1984 – 1989

She gilds the lily for sure. You can’t have one degree from two colleges. Your degree is conferred by only one, the one who hands you a diploma. She claims to have a degree in her LinkedIn bio from Grambling State (generally referred to as “Grambling” as “GSU” usually refers to Georgia State University). An obscure article claims she studied Mass Communication at Grambling, but there is no mention of when that took place or if she switched majors then switched back? It’s hinky because you are only allowed a few transfer units when you change colleges, maybe 3 or 4 classes. Maybe historically black colleges are different, not sure.

She attended and graduated from Florida Memorial University, an historically black college.

Here is her testimony from two different CNN transcript sources:
      First one:
      FULTON: I have a bachelor’s degree with a minor in communications from Grambling State University and I graduated from Florida Memorial University in Miami.

DE LA RIONDA: What was your major? I’m sorry.

FULTON: My major was English with a minor in communications.

Second one:
      SYBRINA FULTON: I have a bachelor`s degree with a minor in communications from Grambling State University was half of my courses, and I graduated from Florida Memorial University in Miami.

DE LA RIONDA: What was your major? I`m sorry.

SYBRINA FULTON: My major was English with a minor in communications.

WTH?CNN can’t even be trusted to copy correctly? Why the difference? Why the need to hide the ignorance displayed when answering a simple question about your own EDUCATION? I have a bachelor`s degree with a minor in communications from Grambling State University was half of my courses, and I graduated from Florida Memorial University in Miami. Does that even make sense? Does it make sense in an Englishy or Communicationy kind of way?

She doesn’t have a degree from Grambling and she is an idiot for pretending she does. I guess her audience doesn’t notice or know any better. Doesn’t speak well to HBCs.

I just don’t understand the need to lie about it. John C. Muhammad suffers from the same affliction.

Anyway, there it is, Lou.

• Les says:

Oh, sorry, I forgot to give CNN due credit for lying (again):
        First one: http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1307/05/cnr.08.html
        Second one: http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1307/05/ng.01.html

• Les says:

And I found this from an FMU article:
          “Sybrina Fulton, mother of Trayvon Martin and 97 alumna of FMU, thanked FMU for its “support, prayers and encouragement.. ” She also told students to make education a priority and “graduate on time.. ” She also stressed the importance of registering and exercising the right to vote in the upcoming election”

She didn’t even graduate in 1989? She graduated in 1997? I’m going to need to see some transcripts at this point.

FMU has a 6% graduation rate/4 years, 36% graduation rate/6 years (4-year degree in 6 years). Sybrina must have been on the 13 year BA program.

• Les says:

“MIAMI GARDENS — Florida Memorial University’s Humanities students will enjoy an evening with Trayvon Martin’s mother Sybrina Fulton at the 2nd Annual Humanities Scholarship Banquet on Nov. 2. The event will take place at Florida Memorial University’s Albert E. Smith Conference Center from 7-10 p.m.

Fulton, a 1997 graduate of the department, will serve as keynote speaker.”

hahaha

Sorry to hijack this, but Sybrina lies as much as John C. I know that isn’t news, but I wonder how this small fact has evaded attention for so long? The black community doesn’t seem to get as upset about lies as white people. That’s weird.

• lovelyd24 says:

Ha! I thought he just didn’t know what the word constituent meant.

22. Susan M. says:

As Phony as Hands Up, don’t shoot.

23. Chewbarkah says:

John Muhammed was the name of the Washington Beltway Sniper, executed in 2009.
    Was the City Clerk-Agitator born with that name or was it adopted as a tribute? (Admittedly, he uses the middle initial C.; the serial killer’s middle name was Allen).

24. dandtoy says:

Obama would have been so very proud! Could have been his son!

25. WOW! Big surprise huh. I knew this guy was a phony when I first saw him on TV.

26. I bet the guy really is a Janitor.

27. your tour guide says:

I think that the hat he’s wearing is there to make a statement.
    I googled Lois Farrakahn with a hat on. Wrong try.
    Then I googled “Malcolm X with a hat on”. Bingo! I think that’s the image
    John Muhammed is trying to put forth.

28. TKim says:

Hopefully the be-hatted John Muhammed will never be killed by a police officer during the commission of a crime, or by a non back citizen resisting an attack. And I by no means see the grandstanding and lying and agitator-speak as evidence of a violent criminal, just a regular criminal. At any rate if John M. Were to die as I mentioned, his fake credentials would become real, protests would say that there is a “war on young black men in leadership roles” and that John was setting his sights on the Senate.

The elderly prog protestors could reinvent the old chestnut: Who Killed John? (YOU Killed John, You Racist Haters!)

29. BobNoxious says:

He deleted some tweets but on one that is still up you can see that RWSuferGirl (now “famous” from Kimmel’s Obama Mean Tweets bit) is all over John C Muhammad too! http://twitter.com/JOHNCMUHAMMAD/status/575360316915191808?s=17

Looking at some of his pics it becomes clear that he is a disciple of Anthony Shadid. That should tell one all they need to know. He was also in Selma last week which begs the question, are Shadid and Co. on the Soros payroll too?

One more point about the search for suspects; last night CNN broadcast the police dispatch calls immediately after the shooting. In one call they describe a white Chevy vehicle leaving the scene at a high rate of speed w/ female driver w/ long dreadlocks and 3 black males as passengers (sorry, cannot find a clip to link). This is clearly why they searched that house the day after and although they released the woman and others that they took into custody, something tells me we maybe haven’t seen the last of those folks. Given all of the other vehicles at that house and how they were parked on the street or in the long driveway, I find it somewhat suspicious that the one car that was in the garage was the white Chevy vehicle described in the police BOLO.

But maybe it’s just a coincidence… but having that vehicle parked in the garage is awfully suspicious considering how few people in the area use their garages, especially when they only have a one car basement garage. At the very least I believe that woman probably told the police much more than what they she told CNN in her interview yesterday. If she didn’t have the shooter(s) in her vehicle, she almost had to have seen something given where she was when the shots were fired.

30. lovemygirl says:

I didn’t know resume enhancements were protected by the First Amenfmrnt. I really can’t understand how some people think.

31. James F says:

I think it is fair for him to claim the title “community organizer” though. That is a worthless title any loser can claim.

32. chopp5 says:

He’s not old enough to be a manager of anything. Why anyone would buy into this goofball’s story beats me.

33. Moishe Pipik says:

A slight tangent but (I hope) relevant.

The NY Times today ran a terrible piece on how productive people like their privacy. The Times mocked the most productive members of our society for creating companies to purchase property for them and using NDAs to protect their privacy. The NY Times, somehow, sees this legal process as “evil.” (See http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/15/technology/for-tech-titans-sharing-has-its-limits.html?_r=0 )

The same NY Times will gleefully print names of Ferguson terrorists like Shabazza Wantanabe X III, and never print an article about why these people make up names, titles, occupations, etc. when dealing with the press.