Many people are wondering why Republicans are not doing more to stop the Illegal Alien influx, and more specifically not stop President Obama’s approach. We can answer that question…..
….But before we do everyone needs to stop being a co-dependent and accept what is in front of us.
This guy, Tom Donohue, is at the root of the matter.
Tom Donohue is the President of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the CoC.
The CoC wants amnesty legislation, the CoC is also the primary source of campaign funding for the following Republicans:
Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Rob Portman (R-OH), Bob Corker (R-TN), Roger Wicker (R-MS), John Barrasso (R-WY), Roy Blunt (R-MO), John Cornyn (R-TX), Dean Heller (R-NV), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), John Thune (R-SD), Lamar Alexander (R-TN), Saxby Chambliss (R-GA), Dan Coats (R-IN), Mike Crapo (R-ID), Mike Enzi (R-WY), Chuck Grassley (R-IA), Orrin Hatch (R-UT), Mark Kirk (R-IL), Jerry Moran (R-KS), Mike Johanns (R-NE), Kelly Ayotte (R-NH), John Boozman (R-AR), Richard Burr (R-NC), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Jim Inhofe (R-OK), Johnny Isakson (R-GA), John McCain (R-AZ), Jim Risch (R-ID), Pat Roberts (R-KS), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Deb Fischer (R-NE) and John Hoeven (R-ND).
For those keeping score that’s 32, yes thirty two, of the current GOP Senators.
The CoC funds them directly, and funds PAC’s and Super PAC’s that act on their behalf. If you have a Senator on that list, you can call them to verify what you are about to read. (I’ll list their phone numbers at the end).
Through his various lobbying constructs CoC President Tom Donohue has pledged $50,000,000 to those names listed above this year alone. Do the math – that’s about $1.5 million each.
And that’s the MINIMUM he will spend. He’ll spend around an equivalent amount on funding PAC’s (Political Action Committee’s) that act on their behalf. In addition he’ll spend about another $50 million on “in-kind” activities, junkets, and trips to support the ongoing alliance.
All of this in 2014 is to insure 3 things get done:
- FIRST – The full implementation of ObamaCare to remove the cost of healthcare coverage from a variable, and growing, business cost/concern – to a fixed and static business cost.
- SECOND – Comprehensive Immigration reform to include “Amnesty”.
- THIRD – The full execution and federal rollout of Common Core education.
These are Tom Donohue’s, and the CoC’s, primary objectives.
Anyone who opposes this agenda, think Chris McDaniel in Mississippi or Ken Cuccinilli in Virginia, will not be supported; and actually will be targeted for opposition. The code of Omerta exists within this legion of doom.
Other entities also align with Tom Donohue, such as political heavyweight Jeb Bush, Karl Rove, Ed Gillespe, Rick Perry, Haley Barbour and media mogul Rupert Murdoch (FOX inc). In addition most of the Koch Brothers objectives skirt around direct opposition to the CoC.
If you took a poll you would find most of those three CoC objectives are opposed by the majority of the electorate. Amnesty being opposed by around 70 to 74% of U.S. citizens.
So you’ve got 32 elected GOP Senators holding adverse interests of the majority of their constituents. In essence 32 GOP Senators, along with leadership in the House of Representatives –and a vast contingent there too– who are trying to remain in power, while simultaneously trying to facilitate the Donohue agenda.
By not actually opposing what Obama is doing, they are facilitating a need for them to deliver what Donohue and Obama want, comprehensive immigration reform.
Those Senators and House Leadership know how toxic and dangerous a risk it is to actively support “amnesty”. They saw recently what happened to their ideological cohort Eric Cantor [Remember, Cantor’s wife worked for Donohue].
So the GOP support “Amnesty”, by not opposing it – thereby removing the risk.
They support the crisis that Obama is creating; that crisis will ultimately deliver the change they seek to initiate. They are able to criticize the administration, yet don’t have to do anything to oppose it. That approach keeps them in office and attains the Donohue goals.
That’s why you don’t see them doing anything to stop the illegal alien influx.
And if you don’t believe your senator would be so obtuse as to allow such to happen, well, just call them and ask them. You know how to sniff out bullshit when it’s said to you. You don’t need to take our word for it; give them a call and listen to them explain it:
- Mitch McConnell (R-KY) — (202) 224-2541
- Rob Portman (R-OH) — (202) 224-3353
- Bob Corker (R-TN) — (202) 224-3344
- Roger Wicker (R-MS) — (202) 224-6253
- John Barrasso (R-WY) — (202) 224-6441
- Roy Blunt (R-MO) — (202) 224-5721
- John Cornyn (R-TX) — (202) 224-2934
- Dean Heller (R-NV) — (202) 224-6244
- Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) — (202) 224-6665
- John Thune (R-SD) — (202) 224-2321
- Lamar Alexander (R-TN) — (202) 224-4944
- Saxby Chambliss (R-GA) — (202) 224-3521
- Dan Coats (R-IN) — (202) 224-5623
- Mike Crapo (R-ID) — (202) 224-6142
- Mike Enzi (R-WY) — (202) 224-3424
- Chuck Grassley (R-IA) — (202) 224-3744
- Orrin Hatch (R-UT) — (202) 224-5251
- Mark Kirk (R-IL) — (202) 224-2854
- Jerry Moran (R-KS) — (202) 224-6521
- Mike Johanns (R-NE) — (202) 224-4224
- Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) — (202) 224-3324
- John Boozman (R-AR) — (202) 224-4843
- Richard Burr (R-NC) — (202) 224-3154
- Lindsey Graham (R-SC) — (202) 224-5972
- Jim Inhofe (R-OK) — (202) 224-4721
- Johnny Isakson (R-GA) — (202) 224-3643
- John McCain (R-AZ) — (202) 224-2235
- Jim Risch (R-ID) — (202) 224-2752
- Pat Roberts (R-KS) — (202) 224-4774
- Richard Shelby (R-AL) — (202) 224-5744
- Deb Fischer (R-NE) — (202) 224-6551
- John Hoeven (R-ND) — (202) 224-2551