Prayer Requests – 10

Please share any prayer requests you may have for friends or loved ones here….

Prayer Requests – Part 9

Prayer Requests – Part 8

Prayer Requests – Part 7

Prayer Requests – Part 6

Prayer Requests – Part 5

Prayer Requests – Part 4

Prayer Requests – Part 3

Prayer Requests – Part 2

Prayer Requests – Part 1

About Ad rem

Millions of little gray cells wrapped in fur.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2,335 Responses to Prayer Requests – 10

1. jrnthethird says:

My first prayer request, and I’m asking for prayers for myself. I hope that’s okay and not considered selfish. I have a lump in my breast that I’ve let go way too long. I went for a mammogram last week and have an appointment with a surgeon for a biopsy tomorrow. The first doctor said it didn’t look good and he really scared me. I got a n appointment with a totally different. doctor, two hours away, for tomorrow. This doctor was recommended by the president of Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia, so I do believe she is good. I am still terrified. (To clarify, I am female. My username is my car’s name.) Any prayers will be appreciated. I’ve been praying for all of you.

jrnthethird,
      I am sad to read that you are going through the pain and anxiety of a lump in your breast
      and I have prayed on my knees for your healing and for you to have peace while you go through these next steps. Humbly, I offer you this scripture and pray that you have a safe journey to and from your new doctor.
      “Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
      for his compassions never fail.
      They are new every morning,
      great is your faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:22-23

• bcsurvivor2 says:

Dear jrnthethird,
      It’s been seven years since I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Quite a surprise to say the least. The first days and maybe weeks were very scary. The not knowing is the worst of it. Once you have some treatment options things become easier because you have something to act upon and a goal…to survive and survive and win you WILL!
      I’m literally 3 weeks from being cancer free for five years. A bell ringing moment.
      I cried twice, once after an MRI that confirmed I needed a biopsy and the just a catch of my breath and a tear after the biopsy. That’s when i took control and refused to let cancer take over.
      Just a bit of advise…get all your imaging…they can put it on a disc. I brought mine home and looked at all the scans. i compared my scans with what i could find on the internet and I knew i had cancer before i spoke with my amazing surgeon.
      Get n oncotype done on the tumor. That test will tell you if chemo is right for you. Chemo was NOT needed in my case and I ended up having 6 tumors.
      Then after the initial and a second surgery the cancer came back. So instead of radiation I just went flat with no reconstruction. Saved my life.
      I highly recommend and pray that you go to BREASTCANCER.org go there and get advice and support from the 1000’s of women that are where you are and have gone before you. Amazing support there.
      Finally, take your time when deciding treatment. Listen to your gut. Is it right for YOU?
      There are many options. Grieve for a minute and then become a wolverine and meet this head on. Live your best life. You’ll be surprised at how strong you are.
      Prayers and peace.
      Eve
      AdRem has my email if you would like to talk and she has my permission to send it to you.

• bcsurvivor2 says:

jrn,
        I see that you read my post to you.
        Please believe that i am here for you.
        Prayers are wonderful but at some point action with prayer behind it will be required.
        My biopsy actually was inconclusive. It was the MRI and an ultrasound that confirmed the cancer. My tumors didn’t even show up on the mammogram.
        I’m here if you need me.
        holding you hand.
        Eve

• Ad rem says:

jrnthethird….

“bcsurvivor2” is a font of knowledge and understanding. I’ve read her take others like you by the hand, and see them through their treatments….she’s a true to life angel.

In the company of others, who have gone before you, you’ll see your way to making the decisions that are right for you. You will have our prayers whenever you need them.

• bcsurvivor2 says:

Oh my, I am truly humbled by your lovely words, AdRem. Much respect to you.
        Namaste
        Ma’ and I are still great friends. She visited us here in Florida for 2 weeks. My best friend became her friend and their daughters, who share the same name, are also in regular contact. Covid prevented a trip this year. But we are family because of this blog. Pretty cool. Ma’ is doing well.
        praise the Lord for all you do AdRem and WeWeed and Sharon and menagerie

• Joe Blow says:

jrn, praying that the Lord will lead you through this & that you may grow all the more close to Him for it. I pray for treatment & healing according to His will. God bless.

• the phoenix says:

Praying for your good health and healing, jrnthethird!

• krissiestarr says:

I just saw your prayer request. May God bless you & keep you.
      I noticed the post is from August 27th. I’m wondering how you are doing. Are you ok?
      I say prayers when my thoughts turn to the people who are in need of Gods blessings. I’m praying for you now.

2. ImpeachEmAll says:

Hello,
    To whomever necessary,

Sundance has invested his life to shed light upon the naive.

This video needs to be shared with the naive.

They need to be aware of the future for the USA.

History is repeating itself. A very ugly side of history.

Please, post the video under someone else’s name.

This is not about me; it’s about saving the USA.

Thank you.

Gary Carlsen

3. Joe Blow says:

Hello Prayer Warriors. Just wanted to give an update on my dad, as we visited the doctor today after his biopsy results came back. The results showed that there has been no mutation in his condition or progression to leukemia, which is good. What isn’t good is that this leaves us still not knowing what has happened to cause the recent worsening of his condition. The doctor proposed several possible treatments that can be explored but he’ll need to undergo further testing to see if he’s a candidate for at least two of them. We also found out that his numbers seem to have held steady since he was released from the hospital last week, so hopefully this can buy us some time to find out whether any of these things may work.

I just wanted to thank all of you again for your prayers. I know they’ve contributed greatly to these outcomes and his overall well-being. He’s supposed to go for the testing in a couple of days, so I’ll post another update when more is known about what avenue is being pursued. Please pray that he’ll be able to do at least one of these things & that it will work. Thank you all again & God bless!

4. Surfhut says:

Please say a prayer for my brother. He has Covid, and is struggling. He has a great doctor, has been taking the hydroxy cocktail. It does not seem to be helping. He is 67 & has prostate cancer. His name is Frank. Thank you, Treeper Prayer Warriors!

• Zachary Navarre says:

Prayers for healing, tranquility and guidance out to your family and your brothers doctor.

• Blessingsuntoyou says:

May God bless and watch over your brother Frank as he fully recovers from COVID. May his physicians, nurses, and all of his caretakers be extra kind and good to him.

• Joe Blow says:

Surfhut, I pray the Lord would heal Frank of the virus, that He will ease him in his recovery, & that He may give him & your family strength & comfort. I also pray that He may heal him of his prostate cancer according to His will. God bless.

• David M Kitting says:

Surfhut,
      Done. Also included you.
      Came here to post a prayer and blessing for my niece Ayla whose getting married today in Charlotte.
      P.S. To those who mandate mask wearing as a safety precaution, I must ask; Have you never seen a 2 year old with a puppy? : )
      Thank you Lord for your blessings.

• Rosie says:

God bless the marriage of your niece Ayla with faith, hope and love.

• the phoenix says:

Joining in prayer asking God to bless Ayla and her husband on their wedding day and all through their marriage. Congratulations! 🙂

• Surfhut says:

Thank you David M Kitting. I pray this for your niece and her new husband. This is part of the prayer our pastor said over wedding vows for me and my dearly departed husband decades ago: “May grace and love be your constant companions. May your home be a blessing for your children and relatives, friends and strangers. May your life together spread the reality of love into a world that cries out for the wholeness of love.” May God bless them!

• Blessingsuntoyou says:

David, May God bless your dear niece Ayla and her husband today and all the days of their marriage. May their marriage be strong and happy.

Dear Surfhut,
      A prayer for your brother, Frank ~
      Almighty and immortal God, giver of life and health: We implore your mercy for your servant Frank, that by your blessing upon Frank and upon those who minister to him with your healing gifts, may Frank be restored to health of body and mind, according to your gracious will, and may he give thanks to you in your holy Church; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

• the phoenix says:

Joining you in prayer, Surfhut,

… for your brother Frank, for his good health and healing, in particular from Covid and prostate cancer, in accordance with God’s Holy Will.

• Surfhut says:

Thank you all for your prayers. “Suddenly” yesterday afternoon my brother started recovering. Looks like he is going to be OK. He lost 12 pounds and still has the prostate cancer to deal with. Please keep praying for him. The power of prayer is REAL, and I thank all of you.

5. Surfhut says:

Thank all of you again for your prayers for my brother. Today is my birthday. The greatest gift I hope for today is that he is well enough for a short phone call. I know that, even if he does not have enough breath, he will ask his lovely wife to call for him. She is a gem! Please keep praying!

• the phoenix says:

May God bless you on your birthday, Surfhut,

… and may the phone call from your brother come through, with him in improving health!

• Rosie says:

Surfhut ~ I pray that you are having a blessed birthday filled with love and celebration including an opportunity to hear your dear brother, Frank via telephone. Prayers are powerful and I will continue to pray for Frank’s healing from Covid and pancreatic cancer so that he and his wife may have more years together on this earth.

• Blessingsuntoyou says:

Surfhut, have a very blessed year!
      Thank God for lovely wives, especially the real gems. I pray your brother Frank continues to recover from COVID and that his cancer stays at bay.

6. Surfhut says:

Thank you all for your prayers. My brother has tested negative but still feeling very weak. His wife, my darling SIL just tested positive. Please keep praying for my family! Joe, how is your family? You are in my prayers.

• Zachary Navarre says:

Thanks for the update.
      Prayers for a swift recovery for your SIL and a full return of strength for your brother.

• Rosie says:

Surfhut ~ what wonderful news for your brother, Frank, and prayers continue for his battle with prostate cancer ~ praying also for your dear sister in law to have a quick and successful recovery from COVID.

• Joe Blow says:

Hi Surfhut! Praise God that your brother is doing better. I pray the Lord will now heal your SIL as well. As for us, Dad goes back to the doctor on Monday to have his numbers checked & to see which of the proposed treatments they want to try on him. Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers with all that’s been going with you. God bless!

7. ontoiran says:

I would like to ask for prayers for my wife. my precious bride of 40 years was recently diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of breast cancer. she has been my best friend, the love of my life that whole time and i’m terrified that i’m going to lose her too soon. please pray for healing for her and strength for me. God bless and keep you all. thank you

• the phoenix says:

Ontoiran,

Please know that your wife is in my prayers for her good health and healing.
      Jesus, I trust in You.

ontorian,
      I am praying for healing for your dear wife and strength for both of you ~
      Heavenly Father, giver of life and health. Comfort and relieve your sick servant, ontoiran’s wife. and give your power of healing to those who minister to her needs, that she and her dear husband, ortorian may be strengthened in their weakness and have confidence in your loving care, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

• Blessingsuntoyou says:

Ontoiran, I pray for your beloved wife, that she may be in perfect healing hands with God first and foremost, and with the best physicians to treat her. May God ease your mind and give you strength. For this I pray, AMEN.

• Ad rem says:

Dear ontoiran,

Please know that we are steadfastly praying for your wife and best friend. May the Lord grant you the strength and courage to be her best advocate while she’s in the hospital.

Please keep us updated on conditions as they arise. There are no better prayer warriors than Treehouse prayer warriors!

• Joe Blow says:

Ontoiran, I pray that our Heavenly Father will provide healing for your dear wife according to His will, that He would assist the doctors in her care, & provide strength & comfort for you. God bless.

• Surfhut says:

You and your wife are in my prayers, Ontoiran. God bless you both.

• Annie says:

sending massive prayers for your sweet wife.

8. Joe Blow says:

Quick update: after seeing the doctor today, we found out that Dad’s numbers have worsened. On a positive note, he was found to be a candidate for one of those treatment options, & so we’ve begun that now. Please pray that this will work for him & that we’ll be able to keep his spirits up. Thank you all & God bless!

9. Annie says:

I would like to ask for prayers for loved ones of a friend of mine. her son’s girl friend had breast cancer surgery yesterday and her fiance’s father has terminal cancer. their names are Jamie and Ken..these prayers will be so appreciated..I know Treeper prayers work..

• Blessingsuntoyou says:

God please be with Jamie on her healing journey with cancer. May Jamie’s surgery prove to be completely successful and her post op go smoothly.

God please be with Ken and all of his caring family. And if he is truly at the end of his life, may he feel peace knowing he will be reunited in heaven with all of his loved ones who have passed before him, and in your loving arms.

I pray for strength for these families.

• Joe Blow says:

Annie, I pray that our Heavenly Father would help Jamie in her recovery & completely heal her. I also pray that He would comfort Ken & his family & provide healing according to His will.

Annie,
      I have been praying on my knees for Jamie and Ken. Humbly, I offer these prayers –
      ~ For Jamie ~ O God of heavenly powers, by the might of your command you drive away from our bodies all sickness and infirmity: Be present in your goodness with your servant, Jamie, that her weakness may be banished and her strength restored; and that, her health being renewed, she may bless your holy Name; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
      ~ For Ken ~ May God the Father bless you, God the Son heal you, God the Holy Spirit give you strength. May God the holy and undivided Trinity guard your body, save your soul, and bring you safely to his heavenly country, where he lives and reigns for ever and ever . Amen.

• Surfhut says:

Annie, Jamie and Ken are in my prayers.

10. Surfhut says:

My brother and SIL have both recovered from the virus. Brother lost 12 pounds. SIL lost more than that. THANK YOU Treepers for your prayers! I am very grateful to all of you. Still praying for friends & family of Joe Blow and Annie.

11. Requesting prayer for a sciatica attack that has got me debilitated. Also for swelling in my groin. My groin swells when I am on my feet, and, well my sciatica will not let me lay down. Have not slept very much in the last week, only a few hours. Tylenol, Advil won’t touch it. Doctors have tried some other meds that only make the irritated nerve worse. Docs have no idea about the swelling. Can’t sit, can’t drive, can hardly walk. Thanks.

• Joe Blow says:

I sympathize, zerodark. My dad had terrible sciatica a couple of months ago that wouldn’t let him get a wink of sleep & very little peace even when he was awake. Have you tried a moist heating pad? Sometimes that can be helpful. In any case, I pray that the Lord will relieve you of this terrible pain & your swollen groin, & bring you peace & strength to get through it. God bless.

• Rosie says:

zerodarkthirtyblog ~ I have also suffered from debilitating sciatica. I don’t know where your pain originates, mine is from my lower back. I have sometimes put pillows under my knees to take pressure off my lower back or when laying on my side a pillow between my knees and a pillow behind me to support my back and another pillow to hug. Also when in pain I stop listening to all news and only focus on pleasant thoughts. I prayed for you on my knees and hope that you will find some relief from the pain so that you can rest,

• Blessingsuntoyou says:

I am praying for you to experience relief of your pain zerodark. May God alleviate the swelling and grant you much needed slumber. Take good care.

• the phoenix says:

zerodarkthirtyblog,

Praying that God bless you with healing, restore you to good health, and grant you relief from pain, so you can get the restful and relaxing sleep you need to help you recover and be able to go about your daily life.

12. Illini not for long says:

Prayer request for myself. Just had the second of two different types of stress tests types of stress tests yesterday. Doctors didn’t like the results of either one and now are scheduling an angiogram for Friday. I have dealt with several difficult health conditions with family over the past 5 years and have been strong for them, but this really has me frightened. I have spent many of my sleepless nights with everyone here.

• Rosie says:

Illini ~ I am praying for you to be restored to health in your body and peace in your soul ~
      Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve your sick servant Illini, and give your power of healing to those who minister to Illini’s needs, that Illini may be strengthened in his/her weakness and have confidence in your loving care; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

• Ad rem says:

Sending our most heartfelt prayers and wishes that everything goes smoothly as you undergo this testing tomorrow illini.

• Blessingsuntoyou says:

Illini I am praying for good results, no negative news, with your Angiogram. May God bring peace into your mind that all will be well with you, and may you feel your stress lifting, trusting in God. You are a strong person, as you have said, so trust in God and yourself. I also pray for guardian angels to be with you through the night so you may have restful sleep.

• the phoenix says:

Praying for you, Illini …

May God the Father grant you healing of your heart, restoration to good health, and restful sleep at night to strengthen your days. May you who have been strong for others now find peace among family, encouragement from friends, and most of all peace from the Holy Spirit.
      In Jesus’ name,
      Amen

• Joe Blow says:

Illini, I pray that the Lord will be with you to strengthen you tomorrow for your angiogram, that the doctors will be able to get from it what they need, & that our Lord Jesus will provide any healing that may be necessary. May He bless you continually.

13. Illini not for long says:

Today was the most unusual day. A great deal of fear and trepidation in the morning, but reread all your prayers on the drive to the hospital. The staff were all cheery and some were downright funny. I couldn’t believe how at ease I felt. I was only lightly sedated for relaxation and fully aware of everything. Even got to see some of procedure on the screen. The results couldn’t have been better and I think the Dr. was even surprised after the results of the two previous tests. I want to thank everyone as I truly believe your prayers were heard. You are amazing for what you do. God bless you.

14. Miya says:

I was praying for our president after his rally and just happened to be watching on my laptop. The prayer request doesn’t show up on my mobile and I don’t usually post to them anyway.

I’m not well-known here (though I’ve been around since the Trayvon fiasco). But I’m desperate and know the power of prayer and the grace given with others pray for you.

I’m asking for the sake of two little girls in a terrible situation. I ask that the people with the power to protect these sweet babies and that the forces of evil be banished from their lives. I would ask too that you pray they heal, recover, and are able to find peace.

Thank you, CTH.

• Ad rem says:

We can see you Miya! Adding my prayers to yours for these two sweet babies.

• TreeClimber says:

Praying as well!

• Joe Blow says:

Prayers for these precious little ones, that God may deliver them with a strong hand. God bless you, Miya.

• Blessingsuntoyou says:

God please watch over and be with these innocent young girls in their time of great need. May you keep them safe and secure, and may they likewise sense they are going to be fine. God, please banish all negative forces within their lives and place a hedge of great protection around them. And please bring Miya peace of mind as she trusts in you and your almighty greatness. For this I pray. Amen.

• the phoenix says:

Praying for the good health, safety, protection, and healing of the two little girls. May their guardian angels defend them.

Dear Miya,
      I have been praying for the two little girls in a terrible situation.
      ~ Lord Jesus Christ, Good Shepard of the sheep, you gather the lambs in your arms and carry them in your bosom: We commend to your loving care these two little girls. Relieve their pain, guard them from all danger, restore to them your gifts of gladness and strength, raise these two girls up to a life of service to you. Hear us, we pray, for your dear Name’s sake. Amen.

15. Bonnie says:

Please pray or Nancy, 50 year old single mother of two. She’s been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. She had a week of intensive chemotherapy. She has been given a life expectancy of five years at the most.

• the phoenix says:

Praying that Nancy be healed of colon cancer and restored to good health. Praying for Nancy’s family.

• Joe Blow says:

I pray for the Lord’s healing touch to be upon Nancy, & that He might strengthen & comfort her & her two children.

• Blessingsuntoyou says:

Praying for Nancy and for all the healing and helpful physicians/caretakers she encounters. I pray the chemotherapy is effective and that Nancy maintains her faith in you God. I also pray for her family and friends.

Dear Bonnie,
      I have been praying for Nancy and her children.
      ~ O God of heavenly power, by the might of your command you drive away from our bodies all sickness and infirmity. Be present in your goodness with your servant, Nancy, that her stage 4 colon cancer may be banished and her strength restored, and that, her health being renewed, she and her children may bless your holy Name; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

16. Ad rem says:

We’ve received a prayer request in the Treehouse mail room from the McDonald Family….

Dear Prayer Team,

Thank you for your offer for prayer and we also pray for your blessing, encouragement, and peace in Jesus Christ. Please pray our parents to seek and know God, and for their salvation,

1. Allan McDonald
    2. John Sheehan, USMC (ret), two purple hearts
    3. Marilyn Sheehan
    4. Manual Amador
    5. Maria Amador

Thank you, with our love, in Christ Jesus, amen,
    Curt, Lucy, and Gregory McDonald

• the phoenix says:

Praying that God will bless everyone mentioned in the prayer request from the McDonald Family, that they will come to know, love, and serve God in this life and be happy with Him in Heaven.

• Blessingsuntoyou says:

May your parents seek and know God, for this I pray. And may God bless you Curt, Lucy, and Gregory.

Dear Curt, Lucy & Gregory McDonald,
      What wonderful children you are to love your parents so much that you reach out to strangers to help you bring them to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior! Roman 5:8, “But God shows his love for us in this: while we were still sinners Christ died for us.” is a powerful verse for unbelievers to hear. I will continue to pray for Allan, John, Marilyn, Manual and Maria. God bless all of you! Numbers 6:24-26

17. Ad rem says:

And yet another prayer request received late this evening….

Good Evening.
    My grandson, Isaiah, 5 months old ,,
    short version,
    Had a heart attack Sep 11th. Massive brain damage. He was in Intensive Care until last Sat and has been court ordered into “Comfort Care”. All Life Support has been removed including feeding through the feeding tube.

My wife and I have lived here 24/7 since last Sat.and keeping him loved and snuggled.
    We are committed to stay for the duration.

Prayer request: 1st- Gods Will, 2nd Peace for us and all family members / all involved .
    Of course healing, if in line with #1 above.

-Joe Sullivan

• Joe Blow says:

Oh, this broke my heart! I pray the Lord’s will be done for baby Isaiah, that there be healing in accordance with His will, & that His peace that passes all understanding be upon the family.

• Blessingsuntoyou says:

Joe, may God Almighty comfort you and your entire family as he brings your sweet Isaiah to be with him in heaven. May your fears and anguish be calmed by the knowledge Isaiah will be well taken care of in heaven. God bless your entire family. I am so very sorry for your pain. I will pray for you all.

Dear Joe and your family,
      I am saddened to read about your dear grandson, Isaiah. A child is so precious and our hearts are deeply touched by any harm that comes to children. I pray with you and the others here that you may be at peace with God’s will.
      ~ Lord Jesus Christ, Good Shepard of the sheep, you gather the lambs in your arms and carry them in your boson. We commend to your loving care this child, Isaiah. Relieve his pain and guard him from all danger. Hear us, we pray, for your dear Name’s sake. Amen.