Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
doodahdaze on “Raptivist” Goes I… Rhea Salacia Volans on Thursday Open Thread – A… Sharon on Prayer Requests – Part… isthisnameavailabl on “Raptivist” Goes I… barbi on “Raptivist” Goes I… doodahdaze on “Raptivist” Goes I… Sharon on Prayer Requests – Part… Worc1 on “Raptivist” Goes I… libby on St. Louis *Real* Medical Exami… doodahdaze on “Raptivist” Goes I… froggielegs on “Raptivist” Goes I… doodahdaze on “Raptivist” Goes I… kinthenorthwest on Joy-Ann Reid and Goldie Taylor… rumpole2 on “Raptivist” Goes I… doodahdaze on “Raptivist” Goes I…
- “Raptivist” Goes In Full Splodey Meltdown Mode on CNN Because Their “Kill Whitey” Narrative Not Gaining Enough Traction….
- Missouri Newspaper Under Attack For Posting Cartoon of Mike Brown Looters / Protestors
- Joy-Ann Reid and Goldie Taylor Find The Root Problem In Ferguson…. (#52, 53, 54, 55)
- St. Louis *Real* Medical Examiner SLAMS Brown Family Hire Shawn Parcells For Non-Credentialed Autopsy…
- Eric Holder: “The Justice Department Stands With The People Of Ferguson”….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day… wp.me/p1kzlW-mOX 5 hours ago
- Heads up - #Ferguson Day of Rage Locations and Times: revolution-news.com/nationwide-day… for safety u might want to avoid these venues. 15 hours ago
- Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown The Similarities Continue To Mount – 51 Identical Aspects and Counting… wp.me/p1kzlW-mOQ 15 hours ago
- @lilmm2009 @PoliticalAnt The point of noting the donations is to note the support. Far greater than the media would like U to believe. 16 hours ago
- @lilmm2009 @PoliticalAnt Don't know where the donations are from, and probably neither does he. How could he. 16 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Search Results for: trayvon
Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown The Similarities Continue To Mount – 51 Identical Aspects and Counting…
As attorneys Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump continue to represent the family of Michael Brown, the similarities in their approach toward both the Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown shooting continue to mount. And that’s a problem, as you’ll see at the end: … Continue reading
While the two shooting events are separated by two and a half years, Trayvon (Feb 2012) Mike Brown (Aug 2014) the similarities are quite remarkable. One of the key aspects that aligns both narratives is the appearance of the attorney for … Continue reading
A bunch of people have shared a recent Washington Post cartoon depicting President Obama as Trayvon Martin and the threat of impeachment as George Zimmerman. Generally right-sided opinions’ appear to view this imagery as “offensive”. Not us. I would totally agree … Continue reading
“He Was A Good Kid”… 16-year-old Dayton Ohio Teen Killed During Armed Robbery As Family Begins The Trayvon Martin Process….
The similarities between the Haggin’s family statements and behaviors (June/July 2014), bear a remarkable similarity to the Martin Family statements and behaviors (March/April 2012). Parks and Crump to arrive in 3,…. 2,…. 1….. ? Original story HERE, with discussion blog HERE. … Continue reading
DOJ Announces Intention To Data Mine For Disparate Impact – Goal: Arrest Less Black People – Holder Uses MDSPD and Trayvon As Example…
The parallel between Eric Holder doing this and Alberto Carvalho’s program in Miami-Dade schools with the use of the MDSPD is IDENTICAL. (Reuters) – The U.S. Justice Department on Monday said it will begin collecting data on stops, searches and arrests … Continue reading
Manufacturer Of Trayvon Martin’s Favorite Cocktail “Sizzurp” or “Lean” Pulls Codeine Product From Market….
We documented early on in the Trayvon Martin story how young Trayvon was using “Purple Lean” aka “Sizzurp” to get high. Indeed the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Juice, which were found on him at the time of the shooting, were … Continue reading
At issue was a request for documents in the DOJ’s case against the Holy Land Foundation, a designated terrorist group, whose founders were convicted and sentenced for funneling money to Hamas. Like the Fast n Furious scandal, the DOJ has … Continue reading
(Via News One) In the March 31 issue of the New Yorker, Kobe Bryant discussed life, race and the inevitable conclusion of his illustrious basketball career with Ben McGrath. Perhaps most shocking is Bryant’s assertion that wide-spread support for Trayvon Martin was premature and … Continue reading
Trayvon’s Legacy – Miami-Dade County School Board Lawyers Now Evaluating “Legal Risk” Pending Final FOIA Release
We knew last year the diversionary activity around the Miami-Dade School Police Department, which was coordinated, sanctioned and authorized by Miami-Dade School Superintendent, Alberto Carvalho, was illegal. Consequently we knew a public airing of the illegal activity was a risk to all parties involved. … Continue reading