Apparently the TRUTH Behind Our Investigations are reaching the mainstream blogosphere.   American Spectator has picked up the story.  So too has Atlasshrugs:

Charles+Hurley+Mass+Held+Commemorating+Sept+lmV8IXDVXZ-lCharles Hurley

M-DSPD instructions developed and enforced by Chief Hurley reveal that their police reports were not created for the purposes of law enforcement, but for school disciplinary actions.

• The re-qualifying/redefining of student-police contacts ordered by the School Superintendent and the School Police Chief are at the heart of the issue that surfaces surrounding the Trayvon Martin case; and the involvement of Martin with the Miami-Dade School Police Dept
  • It was during 2009/2010 that the police chief had instructed his officers to find alternate methods for dealing with behavioral issues of school students.  Officer Tagle affirms, and other witnesses corroborate, the instructions were specifically targeted to young black males within the Miami-Dade Public School system.

• On October 21st, 2011, a burglary took place a few blocks from Krop Senior High School where Trayvon Martin attended. The stolen property outlined in the Miami-Dade Police Report (PD111021-422483) matches the descriptive presented by SRO Dunn in his School Police report 2011-1477

• SRO Dunn never filed a criminal report nor opened a criminal investigation. Following the procedures designed to avoid criminal reports for black male students, he wrote up the jewelry as “found items” and transferred them along with the burglary tool, to the Miami-Dade Police property room where they sat on a shelf.

• Thus Trayvon Martin’s unlawful activity was falsely recorded, leaving any behavioral correctives to high school staff instead of police and law enforcement,  placing the school in a position of having to find strong disciplinary actions which would not only punish Trayvon Martin, but also change his behavior. This led to multi-week school suspensions.   Trayvon was shot and killed during a 10 day school suspension.

• On Monday March 26th, 2012, Frances Robles from the Miami Herald ran a story outlining that a police report existed with Trayvon Martin, and also accounted for another report about possibly stolen jewelry in possession of Trayvon Martin, and a screwdriver identified by school authorities as a “burglary” tool.  “Multiple Suspensions Paint Complicated Portrait of Trayvon Martin.”
  •  This article led to Miami-Dade School Police Department Police Chief Charles Hurley launching an Internal Affairs investigation into possible leaks and violations of Standard Operating Procedure. Chief Hurley’s position, bolstered by internal counsel affirmation, was that reports being considered consequential for “school discipline” and not the “criminal justice system” were not subject to FOIA requests.
  •  With that investigation, Hurley opened a can of worms that led to his removal from office. Sworn statements obtained during that internal investigation show that his goal was to divert kids away from Criminal Records and avoid bad optical statistics. Trayvon Martin was one of those “statistics” they avoided recording.

————————-

Update: Author name change requested by Sharon who was erroneously identified as author.

About these ads
This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Day By Day Trayvon Lies - The Story, Dem Hypocrisy, M-DSPD, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Trayvon Martin, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, Zimmerman Trial Threads. Bookmark the permalink.

74 Responses to Failing Trayvon – The Miami-Dade School Police Department Scandal Begins To Gain Traction

1. Fantasia says:

I have been unrelenting on posting about this, especially in regards to how this will come out with respect to any civil suit from Sybrina and Fruit Martin against George.

In other respects to how Trayvon was only the first in a potential wave of Baker acteds coming ourway. Since this has been, and continues to be ongoing, the children being loosed upon society will have no fear or respect of parents, school officials, or police. They will only have anger and resentment, and will have trained alongside the other underlings in their favorite crimes and pasttimes.

Coming to a gated community, neighborhood, or apartment near you!

Forgive them, they know not what they have done.

• Sharon says:

What is your basis for assuming they don’t know what they’re doing?

• Fantasia says:

My meaning was the longterm effect. I don’t think they thought it through, what the pychological impact on both the kids and families would be. I could be wrong, but I have a hard time considering they thought much past crime statistics.

I do not seriously think the P.D. intended to unleash these misfits as adults to only fill their jails and prisons with them later, or to have them confronted in commission of crimes and possibly not live to make it to prison.

I just don’t think they thought it through that far. It’s an opinion. Is that okay?

• judyt22 says:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/09/2888656/records-show-details-of-allegations.html ~ Records detail allegations against teen in murder of North Miami-Dade mom – Miami-Dade -…www.miamiherald.com ~ this is a friend of TM right? I would fear if he lived in my neighborhood.

2. dizzymissl says:

Lots of stupid in the comments over at Atlas Shrugged. Not sure if I have the energy to correct them. Maybe later today

• Sharon says:

90% of them have chosen to think that way. It is not a result of thoughtful analysis of anything.

Use some discernment as to how much time you want to spend on engaging. Both time and money can only be spent once.

• K Ash says:

I’m over there now reading……lots of lemmings.

Fantastic work you’ve done here. Imagine how the UK will feel once they realize they have been played by the mother of the year and crip daddy. Can hardly wait!

• txantimedia says:

I just chastised them for not giving conservativetreehouse credit for the story.

3. ctdar says:

Ok here’s a thought:
    -any coincidence this change in disciplinary & legal procedures of young men was implemented upon Obama & Holders arrival to The Whitehouse? No
    -Was this change done in hopes of building a foundation of young militia geared to enforce this new world Obama is dead set on in “fundamentally changing” the United States of America ??

4. St. Benedict's Thistle says:

Perhaps the Fulton/Martin duo should turn their attention to suing the school district for causing Trayvon’s death. They shouldn’t have Baker-acted him. He shouldn’t have been suspended. I’m sure there are a million shouldn’ts for them to focus on. ;-)

• John Galt says:

Yes, I hope Scheme Team shakes down the school district.

• Mr. Izz says:

They aren’t going to, it is too far away from their narrative. They have gotten so deep into their lies, if they turned around and went after the school district too much of their original “plan” would be exposed.

• nivico says:

I’m not sure how much traction they would get suing the Miami-Dade Schools system.

If TM was Baker Acted, then…

After being informed that their son was potentially ‘a danger to self and others,’ the parents shipped him off to a location four hours away from home where he would subsequently be left without any adult or parental supervision whatsoever.

It was the lack of supervision despite being a ‘danger to others’ that culminated in his beating the RTL’s Neighborhood Watch captain.

• FrenchPug says:

And left him with teenage chad. Sounds like great judgement to me! You can see where trayvon got his from.

5. GZanon says:

I’m not into correction mode either Sharon. Yet I am spent reading all your hyperlinks for the past 5 hours. With a major hang up on American Spectator comment by Occam’s Tool| 7.15.13 @ 2:07AM.

And then the mind wrenching video on atlas shrugs
    Black Panthers: Zimmerman is “a no good Jew!” (Video)

• Partyzant says:

NBPP is different than Nazis, how?
      -Racial animus, check
      -Wear “uniforms”, check
      -Gubbmint sponsored, check
      -Immune from prosecution (until they are not, TBD), check
      -Oh, yeah…. blame the Jews, check.

If America cannot wake up and smell what is cooking, I just do not know what else to tell them. Same mentality, same methods, same goals. I would suggest that people go inside and cool down, both thermally and emotionally.

• FrenchPug says:

Sigh! When everyone was claiming that white supremacists were supporting zimmerman I was baffled. I check out a white supremacist site and if I were summarize their main ideas:
      “So some sp*c killed some n*gger. So what. And isn’t zimmerman a Jew name anyway?”
      Not exactly a ringing endorsement for GZ. The black Muslims are Just as bad. Even Malcolm x repudiated them at the end and paid for it with his life.

6. kinthenorthwest says:

I can’t help but wonder how many other school districts in our nation have similar programs that are being run in a similar manner.

• Sibyl S. says:

As one veteran inner city schools teacher cynically remarked to a new substitute teacher, “Our job is not to teach; we are just here to give the police an 8 hour break to rest and re-group.”

7. JoNobody says:

Is the pathway you took to discovering the corruption of the Baker Act something that others may use to discover if this corruption is occurring in our own school systems? I wish to check this out where I live. How would I begin?

I have a couple of teacher friends who have complained about the fact that there is no discipline of black students. In fact, THEY are punished rather than the swearing students. The teachers are told it’s ok for black students to behave differently and have different rules than the other students because it’s their “culture” and it’s racist to expect them to conform to rather normal and I would think, noncontroversial, behavior standards (like not swearing at the teachers in class). smh.

• motherofvinegar says:

I had a principal tell me black children’s loudness is cultural. I thought, “It may be, but it’s a culture that needs to be changed.”

• Shelby says:

I am a school district employee, see the same belligerence, fighting, screaming, foul-mouths, and telling teachers to eff off, and I have been told repeatedly, with a shrug, “It is their culture”. I then repeatedly reply, “That is a cop-out, and you are doing them no favors.” I, like others who are fed up, am ignored. The school district then wonders why parents are removing their kids from this district and enrolling them in charter and private schools or homeschooling them. It is a mess.

This is just wrong. And so very, very infuriating. >:[

8. czarowniczy says:

As for civil suits – nothing like lotsa lotsa dead presidents to heal the wounds of a dead family member – maybe we can even get the DoJ to establish a dead-family-member sliding judgement scale to ease the process in the future using usual mitigating factors such as race, gender, age, sexual preference – all those progressive benchmarks that measure a person’s worth. These factors would have to be equally (cough, cough) applied to the shooter and shootee, and if the shooter were not possessing enough assets to satisfy the judgement a kind and beneficent government could provide EBT benefits (which cannot be redeemed to buy guns and ammo in California).

9. PatriotUSA says:

Bit off topic here: I just read this and I was EXPECTING such stupidity and hatred from these racists:

New Black Panthers: Zimmerman verdict means war

Will this war spill down into the schools and who will be there to protect our kids or should I say the children of color? Not being racist here but can we imagine this war blowing up in say Detroit.
    Will they protect just their own or all kids and lay waste to the parents.

Kin, I am sure there are many other schools districts with similar programs, especially in Falikornia and do you think many will change them, scrap them after this issue explodes on the heels of the GZ trial and verdict?

If the NBPP wants a war, they will get one and they will never prevail. All this will do is set back racial relations in this Republic back by at least 100 years if not more.

• Partyzant says:

This episode is a great excuse to pull your children from any and all public “schools” and start homeschooling. What was an iffy situation is now not a place I am willing to entrust my most precious assets, my kids. I do not have any belief that the 14th Amendment Equal Protection Clause will be applied to them. I will not send them like lambs to the… well, you get the idea. School lunches were awful anyhow.
      SMH.
      ps- best part of that plan is, if you are in some specific categories, the school loses matching federal funds. The local school board can go pound salt. The more homeschoolers or private school families there are, the more that you can starve the leviathan of sustenance…. warm bodies and young minds… not to mention the BENJAMINS.

• kinthenorthwest says:

As a teacher; now sub I tell all my friends DO NOT put your kids in public schools. Either home school them or put them in a private Christian school…Even if the Christian school is not your particular religion they will learn much much more than in most public schools.

• ftsk420 says:

I agree and after a very long talk with my wife we pulled my teenage son out of the high school he was attending. Girls were getting raped in the school Gangs running around drug task force raided the school 3 times this past year. They tried to jump my son in the locker room students blocked the door and kept the teacher out of the room. My son fought back and was suspended for it I raised hell about they said they have zero tolerance for fighting. I said but my son was fighting for his life had no way to escape. When I was in school it was bad but not like it is now and I won’t have my kids in public schools anymore.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Its sad but anyone fighting get suspended no matter the circumstances.
            I tell My students to either run or scream for help…Don’t fight..

• ftsk420 says:

That’s where I’m different I tell my son all the time don’t start it but finish it. In this one situation all the running and screaming wouldn’t have helped. I told the school my son starts no fights but knows how to fight and will finish it.

• kinthenorthwest says:

1/2 the time its very hard to find out who threw a first punch due to various and many lies…
                thus its better to run if punched or threatened. Just find the first teacher or adult…

• Stormy says:

If you are thinking about homeschooling your children this is the BEST place to start, they have answers to questions you haven’t thought of yet. http://www.hslda.org/

• mommakk51 says:

+1,000,000,000,000,000

10. Moishe Pipik says:

This is a very real issue. While many sympathetic to the BGI will say that “If Zimmerman Simply stayed in his car, this wouldn’t have happened”, what’s more true is if the Police prosecuted him correctly for burglary, this may never have happened. Who knows? He may have been “scared straight” by the experience.

• kinthenorthwest says:

If I remember correctly the 911 dispatcher asked questions of where Trayvon was headed. Thus Zimmerman cooperated by looking as to where Trayvon was going. Even during the day you can’t see out of a car when it is drizzling or raining outside…

• pspinach says:

Big sign in front of the gated and PRIVATE property which states a neighborhood watch program is in place. It shows a big spy eye logo that visitors cannot miss. Not only would Trayvon have seen it entering the place, his father would have seen it. Tracy should have KNOWN to keep tabs on his son while in the gated community with a sign like that pre-warning visitors.

Z was the captain, assigned by the community, and he had the RIGHT TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR SUSPICIOUS STRANGERS LOITERING AROUND, ESPECIALLY WEARING A HOODIE EXACTLY LIKE PREVIOUS INTRUDERS. How do you prevent burglary by not watching and following to the extent possible? Z was relieved when told NEN released him from his duty to identify TM’s location.

When the screw driver was taken away from TM, he replaced it with a slim jim.

—————————–
      The basics of the case are in the archives. No longer necessary to clog the threads with them. –Admin

• ftsk420 says:

Do we know what the back entrance looks like Tracy said he entered that way. We know TM didn’t enter through the gate because the Francine letter said so. I also wanna know what TM was doing earlier during the day when George neighbor saw him. Plus there is a law in florida that over 16 you can’t wear a hoodie at night.

11. talkaftercarefulthought says:

this has been teased twice on Limbaugh now…

• cajunkelly says:

Yes, he dipped his toes in the water today, but didn’t get into the Baker Acting.

He *did* bravely address the stolen jewelry and marijuana though.

12. deanno1 says:

When was TM suspended from school the second time–for the WTF writing on the school locker (when they found the screw driver and the jewelry in the book bag)? I pray to God that this info gets out to the mainstreamers if so it will be electric to know that the “innocent child” is a friggin thief.

13. kinthenorthwest says:

This is the newest being spread on the forums.
    “Mr. Martin had signed up AP ( Advanced Placement ) classes to prep for college. See he wanted to fly & work on advanced aircraft & space ships”

• Stormy says:

I’m guessing that is why he had skipped school for 53 days that school year… because a student needed a minimum number of truancies in order to qualify for AP classes ?

Ship.Of.Fools.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Forgot this part—-. Trayvon Martin had a 3.75 GPA. Dedicated 600 hours to community service and was an active member of his church”

• FrenchPug says:

Occupy Wall Street has that one their site along with this:

Was an honor student with a 3.7 GPA.
          Was accepted at a college on a full ride
          Was a volunteer of 600 service hours
          Was a devoted member of his church
          Was a loyal friend & a loving son
          Was an INNOCENT boy

I don’t believe that trayvon had 600 of community service unless a juvie judge ordered it.

• Sharon says:

If he had read the newspapers he would have known that obama has destroyed NASA and our space program.

• caseyanderson2112 says:

But remember, NASA has been retasked to make the muslims feel better about their third-world lives because 900 years ago they managed to keep some Greek algebra texts. Perhaps Trayvon was going to learn Arabic and join the effort. ;)

• Mr. Izz says:

Trayvon also failed a standardized test which is required to graduate. You need approval from your teachers to get into AP classes (I took about 9 in HS, and needed prerequisites, good grades, and instructor’s signature for approval). For someone who somehow fails a somewhat easy standardized test, missed a lot of school, and was being suspended, it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to be in AP classes and have the grades that are being thrown around.

• Sharon says:

So that means it’s ok for him to jump and half kill another human being, I guess. Sure hope all the former actual astronauts don’t find that out.

• caseyanderson2112 says:

Holy cow, is that what started the astronaut wearing diapers while driving cross country to kill her boyfriend’s other woman?? I think you’re on to something!

14. sjd12 says:

Krop High School starts on August 20th; Trayvon Martin was shot on February 26th. There are 91 full school days, per Krop’s academic calendar between August 20th and February 26th. Trayvon Martin had missed 53 days and attended 38 days. And we’re supposed to believe that he’s a scholar with astronautical aspirations? Give me a flippin’ break.

15. kinthenorthwest says:

Did you all know this or ??? this bunch is going after Shellie Zimmerman. George’s wife. charged with perjury.

• Sharon says:

From the article:

The Last Refuge has been trying to call attention to this story for months, but of course, the mainstream media wouldn’t touch it because it looked like a story about demonizing the dead kid. (Mark Steyn had some harsh comments about the beatification of St. Trayvon, if you’re interested.) But I never noticed this angle until Pamela Geller blogged it Sunday and, the more I read about it, the more I realized that this isn’t so much about Trayvon being a hoodlum. No, this is a story about bureaucrats trying to game the system, and pretend that there was less crime in the Miami-Dade schools than there ac

• dizzymissl says:

Did you see his tweet that I posted? He is trying to get Rush to mention the Tree. Katie bar the door if he does.

I tried to get some CTH stories to instapundit a while ago (he feeds McCain and has a HUGE following), but was not successful. I should have just sent to McCain.

16. Mr. Izz says:

There is now a picture circling around the internet of a photoshopped MLK wearing a hoodie. This is sickening. A great man is being belittled and the BGI is enjoying every minute of it.

17. Pingback: We Are All Trayvon Martin. Really? | Stately McDaniel Manor

18. Pingback: Trayvon Family: We’re Gonna Need A Bigger Trashcan…. $1,000,000.00 Extortion Success | R.B.Bailey Jr

19. Pingback: Just Another Law-Abiding Citizen of Beautiful Downtown Realville : The Other McCain

20. Pingback: The American Spectator : The 'New School' on CNN

21. Pingback: The ‘New School’ on CNN | What Am I Missing Here?

22. Pingback: ZION'S TRUMPET » Welcome to Realville

23. Pingback: … PC School Justice [Trayvon Martin] … « Lake Erie Conservative

24. Pingback: Under the Fedora: All Trayvon all the Time | The Necropolitan Sentinel

25. Pingback: The Minority Report Blog | Conservative News & Opinion