Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Don Cru on Do You Really Want The Bo… duchess01 on Sunday July 5th – Open… duchess01 on Sunday July 5th – Open… duchess01 on Sunday July 5th – Open… IfThenElse on Do You Really Want The Bo… old deplorable owl on Once You See The Strings on th… BitterC on July 5th – 2020 Presiden… Peter Rabbit on Do You Really Want The Bo… Snellvillebob on Do You Really Want The Bo… Dora on July 5th – 2020 Presiden… topavalley on July 5th – 2020 Presiden… duchess01 on Sunday July 5th – Open… duchess01 on Sunday July 5th – Open… Stillwater on July 5th – 2020 Presiden… duchess01 on Sunday July 5th – Open…
- July 5th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1263
- Sunday July 5th – Open Thread
- Do You Really Want The Book?..
- President Trump Independence Day Salute to America – 6:00pm Livestream / 7:00pm ET Speech…
- Transcript of President Trump Speech During Mount Rushmore July 4th Celebration…
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @joelpollak: There is no basis for "unity" with people who think it's OK to compare the U.S. to a Nazi occupation regime. They must be d… 1 hour ago
- RT @McNaughtonArt: I just released my new painting tonight called "Trump Rushmore." Happy Independence Day! I hope you like it. I am sellin… 4 hours ago
- RT @MrAndyNgo: Summer Taylor, a non binary Black Lives Matter activist who was hit by a car while protesting on the I-5 freeway in Seattle,… 5 hours ago
- ..."It’s not really a book, per se’, the pages would be released digitally in live-stream video, a rather direct se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- 2020 Salute to America youtu.be/NlESdf5yMpY 6 hours ago
One America News Network
Category Archives: European Union
Dr. Anthony Fauci appears on Fox News to discuss the latest administration efforts to mitigate the impacts of the coronavirus. As soon as the interview begins Fox News Chris Wallace makes a startling claim about Americans returning from abroad: “You … Continue reading
[White House] Today, President Donald J. Trump spoke with President Emmanuel Macron of France. The two leaders discussed how France and the United States are working to combat COVID-19 as well as opportunities to work together to stop the pandemic. … Continue reading
President Trump previously took executive action under sections 212(f) and 215(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, 8 U.S.C. 1182(f) and 1185(a), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, to restrict entry from China, Hong Kong, Iran and … Continue reading
Steve Bannon Discusses China and Coronavirus as an Economic Contagion – The Prescience of The Trump Doctrine…
Coronavirus As An Economic Contagion Steve Bannon discusses the Chinese Coronavirus as an economic contagion and how the Trump economic security doctrine applies to the current downstream impacts. Even before the Coronavirus surfaced in China there was lower manufacturing factory … Continue reading
Economic Nationalism -vs- Economic Globalism Despite the intense doomsayer predictions surrounding the ‘Coronavirus as an economic contagion’ narrative, the U.S. economy remains strong. When evaluating economic impacts for the USA it is important to remember 80 percent of all activity … Continue reading
I think it is fair to say: no individual has worked harder for this day than Britain’s Nigel Farage. Without his relentless work to organize voters to remove the U.K. from the European Union; and then to organize again -three … Continue reading
The Bureau of Economic Analysis released their first estimate of Q4 GDP growth today. The BEA first estimate is 2.1 percent growth for the fourth quarter and 2.3 percent growth for the year. [Data Here] The U.S. economy is now … Continue reading
Earlier today Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin appeared on CNBC for an extensive interview from the Davos, Switzerland, World Economic Forum. Good grief. What is so hard to understand about the statement: “economic security is national security”?
Secretary Wilbur Ross Discusses Trade and Next U.S. Focus on Europe – “I’ve Seen a Little Bit of a Sense of Panic Amid Some Europeans”….
Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, at the World Economic Forum in Davos, says the USMCA positions the U.S. to begin focusing on a new trade agreement with Europe and others. Secretary Ross notes the administration initiates the EU from a position … Continue reading
Ivanka Trump and IBM CEO Ginni Rometty discuss new U.S. jobs, the U.S. workforce, tech-training, innovation, paid family leave, IBM’s growth in cloud computing and global economic outlooks at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.