~ The Trayvon Martin Legacy ~
We have tracked this intent for 5 years as it evolved from theory, to hidden practice, to policy discussion, then presidential executive order, and now into full blown implementation.
Both Miami-Dade and Maryland Schools did it secretly. At least the Minneapolis School District is being open about their intentions, all former districts have done it without telling the public.
Minneapolis will now institute a policy of disciplinary suspension for white students, but blacks and other minorities will not be suspended and allowed intolerant behavior to correct the disparate impact.
MINNESOTA – Minneapolis Public Schools are implementing a new policy aimed at eliminating the gap between the races when it comes to suspensions. Nothing will change for white students, they will still be suspended at the discretion of each school’s principal. But for minority students, specifically black, Hispanic and Native American students, the Minneapolis Schools Superintendent’s office will personally review each case.
This new policy is part of an agreement with U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights announced last week after an investigation into why minority students made up such a high percentage suspended students in the past. (more…)
Educational Sexual Predators Roam Maryland Schools – Parents Want To Know Why They Are Not Informed…
Let us provide the obvious two answers to the repeating questions in this article:
#1 ) This is Maryland – One of the most historically liberal of governmental constructs for liberal policy implementation. They avoid this stuff.
#2) “All your children are belong to us” – In Maryland the government knows better than you. Period. When in doubt, refer to #1. Remember the “pop tart gun” kid – and the subsequent entire school psychological counseling?
GERMANTOWN, Md. (WJLA) – Parents are furious about a Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) substitute teacher who is accused of sexually assaulting a student, just one week after they learned a contractor allegedly inappropriately touched two students.
Jose Pineda, a 50-year-old substitute teacher, reportedly touched a 12-year-old girl inappropriately at Roberto W. Clemente Middle School on Sept. 30. Court documents allege Pineda first reached around the girl and touched her behind, then walked by four to five times and squeezed her legs and bottom. (more…)
One Ferguson Man Stands Against The Mob (Video) – And a Mystery Develops…. *UPDATE* Mystery Solved !
This U-Tube video was uploaded on August 22nd showing a group of Ferguson Thugs carrying gasoline in a milk jug to burn down a local business. One Ferguson resident, who is also black, stands up to the mob – at least he tries to:
The YouTube ID of E_AK4Ya5aoM?rel=0 is invalid.
The video is obviously disturbing. However, there’s something a bit, well, mysterious. (more…)

Lately, Dan McMullen has been bringing an extra gun to his office in Ferguson Missouri.
McMullen runs Solo Insurance on West Florissant close to where looting and vandalism briefly broke out in early August after a police shot to death teenager Michael Brown.
“I bring an extra gun now only because it has a bigger magazine,” McMullen says. He began carrying it after tensions increased in the area following the shooting. He says he would never use it to protect his business, but he would use it to save his life. (more…)
This is a follow-up to the earlier story. The Duncanville Texas School District has suspended Vinita Hegwood, without pay, pending discharge:
Early this morning district officials met with Ms. Hegwood, the teacher who stated reprehensible personal opinions on her personal social media account. The district took swift action and exercised the fullest disciplinary action allowed under district policy. Ms. Hegwood was placed on suspension without pay pending discharge. Under state law, a school district’s Board of Trustees “fires” staff members, and the district will pursue that action with the board soon. In the meantime, the teacher has been placed on suspension without pay pending discharge.
The district wants the community to know that the actions of this one individual does not and should not represent the school district. Every day, two hundred and forty Duncanville High School teachers provide a school environment that fosters academic excellence, good citizenship and respect for others. Teachers give their life’s work to shaping the future, and this one individual does not represent our staff or our district. (link)
![]()
(Via Fox News) The Daily Caller’s Patrick Howley reported Sunday that Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber had said at the University of Pennsylvania’s 24th Annual Health Economics Conference that it was a good thing that Americans never realized what was in the Affordable Care Act, because “the stupidity of the American voter” would have otherwise killed the law.
But for unexplained reasons, the University of Pennsylvania has pulled its video of the event, which took place in October of 2013. ”This video has been removed by the user,” a message now reads. “Sorry about that.” The video is still embedded on the conference page, but playing the video gives a similar error message.
One person who was angry to hear of the apparent cover-up was Bloomberg columnist Megan McArdle. “This is pretty shocking behavior by my alma mater,” she tweeted, “Why would @Penn pull down a public video that has political implications?” (link)
UPDATE #2 : Mark Levin picked up on the removal, and discussed on his radio broadcast. Like Magic, presto, links mysteriously show up and start to work again – Here’s the FULL AHEC Panel just not on the U of PA website. Go figure…. looks like someone got caught playing “hide the evidence“.
If you had any doubts about the motives behind the people who constructed Obamacare you can put those doubts away, forever. In this video MIT professor, and ObamaCare architect Johnathan Gruber, specifically states that ObamaCare was constructed to fool the American electorate. (more…)
Here’s The Full Benghazi Brief
Grab a cup of coffee because it’s a long read with over 350 citations and reference source links for confirmational material. We think you’ll get hooked and find 95% of your Benghazi questions answered. And if you can find a factual flaw I’ll buy the coffee.. SD

We know from the Bret Baier interview with Hillary Clinton that she was physically located at her 7th floor office in Washington DC on the night of the attack. Unfortunately we also know during the November 2012 Thanksgiving holiday a mysterious fire took place in that building. Well, actually directly above her exact office – cause undetermined.
A “fire” which preceded an unfortunate slip and fall for the Secretary, resulting in a concussion, which led to the discovery of a blood clot, that ultimately delayed her congressional testimony before a Senate Hearing into the events of the night in question.
We know the Libyan uprising began on February 10th of 2011, and we also know that sometime around the end of February 2011 President Obama signed a presidential directive authorizing the State Dept and CIA to begin a covert operation to arm the Libyan “rebels”.
We also know of a Second Presidential Finding Memo authorizing additional CIA covert action in 2012, this time in Syria. However, unlike the 2011 Libyan operation we do not know the operational name of the second action in 2012 Syria.
We know the Libyan “rebels” were positioned in two strategic places. Benghazi, and the port city of Darnah, both located in Northeastern Libya.
We know this 2011 Libyan covert operation came to be known as “Operation Zero Footprint“, and fell under the military command authority of NATO not (important to repeat), NOT, the U.S. Military. (more…)
This is a follow-up to a previous argument. Two district courts have split on the issue. The language of the legislation itself is specific that only exchanges set up by individual states are eligible for federal subsidy. The ObamaCare defenders claim differently.
Everyone with common sense should work to insure ObamaCare collapses – because it’s a total fraud and getting worse.
To use the administrations’ own figures initially the goal was to create healthcare for 30 million “uninsured”. According to the feds own figures they have registered 1.2 million people on the federal exchanges. According to the same stats 70% of those registrations are qualifying for Medicaid (a state program). That means only 300k are paying for some form of coverage, or actual health insurance.
So a program sold to benefit 30 million is only benefiting 300k And to benefit 3 million they are destroying the coverage of 300 million. Think about it.
This was never about “Healthcare”, this was always about “CONTROL”.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Supreme Court agreed on Friday to hear a legal challenge to a key part of the Obamacare health law that, if successful, would limit the availability of federal health insurance subsidies for millions of Americans. (more…)
Keep in mind this is CBS, who is the employer of Ben Rhodes brother, CBS President David Rhodes. Meaning, the edits -which are obvious- and the construct of the interview itself is designed to broadcast President Obama in the “best possible” light.
Despite all the ideological advantages from having your image protected by the national news media, several aspects within the interview itself show what’s going on behind those eyes:
RE: Iraq – Schieffer Should we expect more troops will be needed?
Ans: “As Commander and Chief I’m never going to say “never””…
(more…)