We first discovered it on June 28th 2014 as an outcome of another research project we were working on. We have tried to draw as much attention to it as we can. Thankfully the Daily Caller is closing in, The Wall Street Journal is stumbling in that direction, and The American Center for Law and Justice’s Jay Sekulow has finally connected the dots.

How can the DOJ conduct an investigation into unlawful aspects of the IRS targeting of specific 501(c)(4) groups, when the DOJ is the initiating body for the illegality they are seeking to investigate ?

The IRS scandal is NOT about the IRS. Yes, the IRS did indeed target conservative groups; however, they were NOT the originating entity in the overall plan to create a list of targets.

The U.S. Department of Justice was the originating governmental agency who constructed the plan to make a target list and then weaponize various government agencies against those on the list.

Eric Holder Finger Pointlois lerner 3

As said, we stumbled onto the DOJ trail of evidence back in June when we reviewed one of very few disclosures given by Lois Lerner’s attorney William Taylor III. In a moment of clarity, which was not caught by the interviewer, William Taylor responded to questioning by stating that his client, Lois Lerner, was merely responding to a request from the Department of Justice, when she sent confidential tax files to the DOJ.

Taylor said Lerner didn’t know and sent them because Justice requested the documents: “She [understood] the donor information on Schedule B had been removed. In some cases, we later learned, it may not have been.” (link)

Lois Lerner sent the DOJ 1.1 million pages of 501(c)(4) tax filing data. Including a very specific set of “33 Schedule B attachment files”. The Schedule B’s were specific to Large Conservative 501(c)(4) groups operating and organized to oppose the agenda of President Obama. The Schedule B’s include the donor lists of specific people and sub-groups attached to the 501(c)(4).

In essence the donor group or names of every person who supported the larger conservative group.

For obvious reasons it is illegal to distribute that data. It is primarily illegal because such information could be used to create a list of people in opposition to the executive branch; that is exactly what happened. Lois Lerner sent the data to the DOJ just before 2010 mid-terms.

The DOJ hid the connection for three years and did not admit the submission until 2013 when congress was about to find out through one of their IRS subpoenas. The DOJ said it was some form of miscommunication, merely a mistake. The DOJ claimed they did not expect to get the Schedule B information, and never noticed it until the House investigation began.

However, Lois Lerner’s attorney, William Taylor, is clearly refuting such a claim. He said it was not a mistake, it was his client fulfilling a specific request. Hence the House Oversight Committee is actually investigating only ONE aspect of the overall scheme. The larger scheme is actually within the investigating body, the DOJ itself.

Which brings us back to the question we began with:

potus and Holder president obama and eric holder

In my humble opinion this is why President Obama took an unusual trip back to Washington DC while he was on vacation.   My hunch is he was meeting with various entities in/around the DOJ/IRS scandal, while hiding under the auspices of getting briefed on Ferguson riots etc.    The timings we are finding within the research are too coincidental to be disconnected.

Interview with William Taylor III HERE

The Discovery outlined HERE

What difference it makes discussed HERE

Jay Sekulow ACLJ Catches On HERE

[…]  We know the IRS unconstitutionally targeted conservative groups.  We know they illegally demanded, obtained, and held the donor lists of these conservative organizations.  Now we learn that in 2012, the height of the targeting, the IRS was involved in a “secret research project” with this confidential, illegally obtained donor information.

That’s more than a big deal.  It’s potentially criminal. (link)

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Election 2012, Election 2014, IRS, Judicial Watch, media bias, Notorious Liars, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, True The Vote, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to IRS and DOJ Conducted Targeting With Illegally Obtained Conservative Donor Lists – The DOJ “Secret Research Project” Exposed…

1. John Galt says:

“potentially criminal”

“Potentially” in the sense that the conduct clearly violates criminal statutes, but will never be prosecuted.

2. Sally's Special Services says:

Reblogged this on Sally's Political Page and commented:
    OF COURSE, BECAUSE THEY ARE CORRUPT COMMUNIST DEMON-RATS, AND THAT IS WHAT THEY DO: LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, KILL, BLAME, AND MAKE EXCUSES FOR THEIR EVIL DEEDS!!

3. justfactsplz says:

I’m glad the research done here is causing other outlets and groups to sit up and take notice. Holder should be impeached but it will never happen. Nothing has happened with his contempt of court. This administration has proved over and over again that they are above the law.

4. mike says:

Sad that what investigative work there is comes from ill prepared statements from legal reps, mistakenly directed phone calls, or rougue information from wikileaks or people like Eric snowden, and that so-called reputable news sources are either unqualified to do their job or part of government abuses. Sad we have to cluster together in the dark to get our news like the Christians in the catacombs.

5. RJ says:

Fast and Furious…that’s how our boys play in Washington now. Even the girls have joined them. What a game, the rules are made up by the election’s winners and those who have grand agendas to advance. The rest of us? We are the dummies who voted them into office, we get to do what they want us to do. Lemmings…

The real question: When will the voting citizenry wake up and realize they get what they voted for?

If Hillary gets elected my thought will go that we have not learned our lessons. Only problem is I am getting too old for this crap!

Little kids in control of the game…not good, not good at all!

• crossthread42 says:

RJ says,, It’s easier for me to understand the anger of Ward Churchill than to try and figure out when ISIS is going to start telling everyone in America that they are here and are ready to play!
      But they already have, (the ISIS, announced it via Twitter & Social Media), Now We’re just waiting on “Tee-Time”..

• RJ says:

Yea, and if I was an ISIS believer you can bet your life that tomorrow, Sept 11th, I and two other pals would be flying blackened ultralites onto and into the White House, laddened with super high explosives, a suicidal mission for sure. Make a statement for America to realize people out there have grievances worthy of death.

I don’t like you because you are too pretty! I don’t like you because you are too rich! I don’t like you because you are…White! I don’t like you because you are a male!

I don’t like you because you are free!

I don’t really know why I don’t like you but others have told me to not like you…and I believe everything they tell me! Allah speaks directly to them, then they tell us…get it?

“When I come to America, Allah will be speaking!” This is an old game dressed up in today’s language, but so very old.

There’s nothing like a “whack job” coming into your life, just ask Officer Wilson how he felt and responded to the “gentle giant” the late Mr. Wilson.

Will we be so lucky? “Stand Down” Hillary is waiting in the wings…

She really likes men…think about this for a few moments and how such a person might behave if given real power!

• Shibbity Boo says:

When will the non-voting citizenry realize they won’t get what they voted for and rise up?

6. No surprises here, frankly. Holder is a grease ball – you can just tell by looking at him. And you can bet Holder initiated this targeting at the behest of his crony in the White House. Thuggery and chicanery taken to the Nth degree to retain power. Never in the history of the free world have we had such a clan of liars, thieves and criminals in positions of ultimate power. I cannot wait until 2016 when the entire lot is cast out. There should impeachment hearings, criminal trials and, frankly, military executions for treason targeting this Administration. Instead they will all quietly go away and retire with cushy pensions and make millions on the speaking circuit from now on. They can spend their free time “gardening and volunteering” – how nice.

I hope our “white guilt” brethren are satisfied with themselves. More importantly, I hope they have gotten it out of their systems. They have aided in the demise of the greatest and most powerful nation the world has ever known. Bravo! Well done, comrades!!

7. georgiafl says:

There is not one good thing about this administration. Not one.

8. labrat says:

Questions for reporters to investigate.

Do we know which 501C’s had their Schedule B’s sent to the DOJ?
    Did the donors on those groups schedule B’s get an unexpected visit from a Federal agency?
    If so how many and which agencies?
    If these donors did get visits can they file a class action suit for being targeted?

9. lettruthspeak says:

All I can say at this point is we have met the enemy and it is our own government and fellow citizens. They are plain and simply a crime syndicate. It didn’t just occur with this administration. The boldness of the criminal activity really reared it’s ugly head with the Clintons. They weren’t the first either, but they were the first to be blatantly caught and suffered no repercussions. They are millionaires who apparantly have the utmost respect from their diabolical constituency. They all make me want to puke. They should all be tarred and feathered, and if this citizenry had half the guts our forefathers did it would have already been done. I’m sick of all the stupid that goes on in this country. I’m sick of all the lying, cowardly, thieving, double talking, two-faced, back stabbing weasels masquerading as “leaders”. The head of the snake, Obumstead, is nothing but a coke snorting homosexual, of that I am quite convinced, and that kind of wickedness will lead to nothing but chaos and destruction of America. This is what the old saying, “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing” means. And there you have it.

10. Col(R) Ken says:

Impeach Holder, revoke his law card, and send him to jail. Don’t worry about impeaching Barry, start picking of his underlings, one by one or in groups.

• georgiafl says:

Amen to that plan.

• Col(R) Ken says:

I forgot to add, “hey Buddy, don’t go there, don’t go there”. If I was a siting US Congressmen, an a member of the Executive said that to me during a hearing, first that is a threat, second I would tell said member you are in contempt during your testimony, then call the Sargent of Arms and have him removed from the hearing room, then start an impeachment petition against him. That’s what should have happen!! Impeach this POS criminal.

11. bitterlyclinging says:

Betcha you never though you’d have a gulag in your future. At least not in America, anyway. It wasn’t until Comrade Barry decided to change the spelling to Amerika.

12. Yakmaster says:

If I didn’t have a sense of irony along with a sense of humor, my nerdy brain would fry. How much ridiculous input that directly refutes other incoming data can my brain circuits process? It’s good I can get a snyopsis here at CTH loaded into my database. Sort, reject, accept, factor, conclusion.
    Thanks from my old brain, CTH. 🙂

13. Wakeupcall says:

In 1968 they rioted in Washington, D.C. burning over 1,000 buildings and killed 12 people. Stokely Carmichael instigated that riot. Trenton N.J. had it’s downtown destroyed of racial violence. There was a deliberately planned and instigated riot and street violence at the democrat national convention.

Blood, filth, riot, flame, and profanity, is what birthed the new democrat party. They allied themselves with the vicious fringe movement of Marxist communism that hates America. The FBI knew at that time the democrat party had been taken over by Marxist communists.

These Marxist communists tried to hide themselves in the civil rights movement of 1964-65 which was over by that time.

By 1972 the Marxist communists had taken over the party of Jefferson.

14. nyetneetot says:

Wow! So these people are using Ferguson, MB, and all those looters as cannon fodder.

15. peachteachr says:

The DOJ not only asked for the names of the Tea Party groups, but for information that had nothing to do with taxes. DOJ asked for their prayers…the actual words of the prayers. They got access to all of the organizations’ members and how much they contributed. It was just all kinds of wrong on so many levels.

16. czarowniczy says:

Well, add this to the POtuS’s speech to the commoners tonight about his ISIS strategy and we may have an announcement that he and Holder have identified every conservative decedent of European extraction and will arrest them by the end of the week. Charges to come later. No conservatives, no dissent, noooooo problem.

17. czarowniczy says:

Y’all remember Nixon’s ‘enemies list’ and, once it was exposed, (especially his plans to use the IRS as a weapon) the liberals, DemocRATS and any other progressive piece of trash were all calling for Nixon’s impeachment? Where are these same left-leaning Constitutionalists when the prospective felon is one of their own Federally protected darlings?

18. strat4evr says:

One more instance to support my previous claim that the current Justice Department operating under the control of Obama and Holder is Corrupt, Self serving, and Criminally negligent. How does this arrogant criminal behavior continue so blatantly without severe repercussions?

• Sassy1 says:

H.Res.411, with 29 cosponsors, was referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary on 11/14/2013. The title is “Impeaching Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.” Don’t know what is happening with it, or if it died in committee, or what. I wish Congress would understand that they are our defense against tyranny, and do their job.

19. Brett says:

Arrests, impeachments, and prison time…or it does not matter.

20. labrat says:

Did you see this little tidbit?

Uh, John, this isn’t one of those things where you follow the law when it’s convenient. Might be difficult to fathom considering you work for a lawless punk.

During another grueling hearing on the ObamaCare rollout, the head of the Internal Revenue Service tried to offer lawmakers an assurance about the soon-to-open enrollment period.

“Whenever we can, we follow the law,” IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told the House Ways and Means subcommittee on health on Wednesday.

Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Texas), who leads the subcommittee, immediately expressed his concern with the remarks.

“I encourage you to follow the law in all instances,” Brady said.

21. Page Turner says:

I am one of those targeted people and it has been a nightmare. The people representing me with the IRS thought I was loony when I told them the audit was a result of my Tea Party donations. Now, 7 months later, these same people are convinced that’s exactly what it was.

I’m over 60 and don’t earn enough money to justify the breadth and depth of this audit – or any audit for that matter. The questions I’ve had to answer and the proof I’ve had to submit is beyond idiotic and only meant to harass. I had to prove that I paid the dentist $500 to work on MY teeth and not someone else’s, for example.

The audit for 2012 and 2013 is still going on. We hope that sometime this month the auditor will tell us what errors she thinks there are and what that will cost but I don’t expect it will end there.

22. vickie says:

They came after me too. Since all I do is pay there was really nothing to go after. So, they went after my dead aunt for not paying her CO state income taxes a year after she had died. That didn’t fly. The dead vote but they don’t pay taxes. It ended with an E.I.N. # that had paid the taxes they were looking for and a death certificate. Huge waste of everyones time.