Today President Trump travels to North Carolina to deliver remarks on his ‘healtcare vision for the Nation’ in Charlotte. The anticipated start time is 4:30pm ET.

Livestream Links Below

White House Livestream LinkFox News LivestreamAlternate Livestream

This entry was posted in Big Government, Donald Trump, Economy, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Obamacare, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to President Trump Remarks on “Healthcare Vision for the Nation” – Charlotte, NC – 4:30pm Livestream…

1. Publius2016 says:

tremendous action on Healthcare…takes patient protection to another level…if only Fake News would cover reality!

Puerto Rico initiative will revitalize the industry…remember it was Dimms who killed alternatives to China with USMCA!

2. bessie2003 says:

Wow! None of the TV stations are carrying this, not even C-Span; only online. Wonder why the msm wouldn’t want to carry the President’s national health care plan ideas?

3. I’m about 20 miles from where President Trump is right now and the local Fox isn’t carrying it either!🤬🤬

4. RJ says:

If you have listened closely to President Trump on his rebuilding our healthcare system, in particular the costs to the insured, you will sense what he is really all about. Competition is where he thrives for in that game he plays to win by creating the most efficient system possible.

A side note: Trump wants everyone in America who seeks to work, to have a job, to be financially independent, to have choices for work, a job, a career, etc. The humor is that as more Americans go to work, as America rebuilds it’s infrastructure, it’s industry, manufacturing, etc. the rest of the world will be pulled up in economic vitalization…if their governments go along with such American goals. Those countries that have had cheap drug prices will discover those prices are going to increase where the only way to hold onto political power is to get more of their citizens working, creating wealth for all who choose to work.

And note how President Trump dismantles the lies of Obamacare…he comes out front and tells you where the lies were and how he intends to change everything to make the best he can!

He makes promises and states he intends to fulfill such promises. Listen closely to what he says in this video…it’s right there for you to ingest.

He plays to win…I like that kind of attitude, that spirit, that energy he brings to our world. If he wants to put his name on his game plan while helping me, my family, my loved ones, my friends and the rest of Americans…I will sign up and smile…he earned it…the hard way!

Just what are the democrats offering? Not much beyond a commune where the regular known thieves will control everyone’s lives. The very definition of a totalitarian system!

5. RJ says:

Even with Fox’s Chris Wallace in his pocket, Biden and his people, after watching this presentation on healthcare, would be fools to allow Biden to debate President Trump this coming Tuesday. Trump is going to negate ole Joe with a thousand cuts of truth showing others just how corrupt Biden has been and how wrong he has been.

As for Kamala, only Willy’s willie knows for sure what she likes, the rest of us just sense she is one mean, vindictive woman…Judge Kavanaugh learned that as she and others produced a “live abortion” attempt on his nomination to the Supreme Court. Watch that murderous event on YouTube for my perspective relative to an actual abortion…they were out to kill that man!

6. linderella says:

Hope there’s a transcript to come — he jammed so many good details into that speech. I’d like to review it again…

• linderella says:

P.S. I have been hoping that President Trump would address healthcare in a major way before the election — it’s an issue that the Democrats like to own and talk about. This speech and plan outline exceeded my expectations — and not just empty promises, but good things he is delivering on!!

7. CoffeeBreak says:

When our President signed the deal at the end, I was smiling and clapping, too! Beautiful event.

8. woohoowee says:

Audience: FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

After a hospital admission through the ER and subsequent procedure for a large kidney stone last week, and going back for procedure #2 next week, I can attest that due to actions already taken by PT45 regarding health care there will be no need to hock the other kidney to pay for the procedures 🙂

Thank you for everything you’ve done for all Americans, Mr. President! It means more to us than you’ll ever know.

9. KBR says:

How great was that!?
    He is cleaning up the healthcare fiasco caused by Obama and Biden!
    That’s MY PRESIDENT! HOORAH!

10. Sentient says:

Love all of the president’s appearances – he’s putting Biden to shame. Just hope the president is still doing some serious debate prep in case Biden is exaggerating his senility, sandbagging and is practicing some zingers for when he gets that “big shot in the ass” right before the first debate (if there is a debate).

11. A Fortified City says:

I can’t find anyone who carried the broadcast

12. CorwinAmber says:

So, let’s see…this morning in DC viewing RBG’s casket (probably peeked under the hood, so to speak, to check that she’s really there, but I digress)…then off to NC for this event…then off to FL to speak at a “peaceful protest”…whew! How was Joe’s day, I wonder?

Then tomorrow, he speaks to Latinos in Doral at 10AM…then off to Atlanta to speak at a Black Economic Empowerment event at 1:30PM…then off to another peaceful protest in VA at 9PM before calling it a day, I suppose

Hey Mr President, I’m trying to keep up with you, but you’re exhausting me! That being said, I’ll see ya next January on the Mall for my favorite Trump rally of all!

• betseyross says:

They have had a ‘lid’ on Slo Joe since 9:30 this morning. They must be trying to prep him for the debate that probably won’t happen. There is no way to prepare him. Don’t they know anything about dementia?

13. The Devilbat says:

Wow, just Wow!!!!!!!!

14. petszmom says:

There was a little girl sitting in a wheelchair to Trump’s right. As he wrapped signing the order you could tell she wanted him to sign the white cap she had on her lap. I sure hope someone stepped up and wrangled an autograph for this special child. A dream come true!

15. James Street says:

I could cry listening to President Trump’s speech. For years I’ve read editorials by conservatives making suggestions like what he signed into law, but it never happened because the members of Congress were becoming multimillionaires taking kickbacks and bribes to pass legislation that enriched big pharma and the medical bureaucracy.

16. gsu says:

It’s hard to afford $1,600 per month for a $3200 deductible each person, then 80/20 after deductible met, max out of pocket $6k individual, $12k for family on a $160k year salary.

That totals $20k per year, including premiums for us. Nothing I’ve heard helps me.

But if you’re single, work PT making $13k per year, you pay essentially nothing per month and no medical bills.