Richard ‘Ric’ Grenell appears with Liz MacDonald to discuss yesterday’s testimony by former Deputy AG Sally Yates.  Notice in the Yates testimony she defends the NSD lawyers; that would be David Laufman and Michael Atkinson, both part of the coup.

Grenell points to Yates effort in setting up the ridiculous case against Michael Flynn vis-a-vis the definition of “sanctions”.   Grenell notes the issues with Yates and then shifts to the issues with Susan Rice and connects the dots to VP Biden and how the overall administration was weaponizing against the incoming Trump team.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Legislation, media bias, Phase 1, Phase 2, propaganda, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Tripwires, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

347 Responses to Richard Grenell Discusses Yates Testimony: “She got away with questioning yesterday”…

1. CoffeeBreak says:

I’m glad to read you’re having a very good day, Sundance. Thank you for these posts, today. It’s a real treat.

2. Tall Texan says:

Wonderful news. Thank you, Sundance!

3. randyg1 says:

I hope those bridges you speak of get built faster…Time is short I fear…

4. cccp3-o says:

Sundance, could you please clarify the “Bridge” between phase 1 and phase 2?
    Thanks!

5. delighteddeplorable says:

That last paragraph lifted my spirits, Sundance, and its great to see Ric Grenell. 🇺🇸

6. Jimmy R says:

7. StanH says:

A good day for you Sundance is a good day for the USA.

8. Rockindubya says:

Sundance, your words of optimism are an early birthday gift to me. (Saturday.)

9. UniPartySlayer says:

Is it a coincidence the news leaked/broke that Durham officially wants to question Brennan?? Sundance should be in the room for any future committe hearings for that interview with Brennan essentially leading the questioning.

• vikingmom says:

Maybe Sundance will have at least provided Dunham with a set of the right questions to ask! Brennan is a vicious little snake but I kind of wonder if he wouldn’t throw some people under the bus if he thought he could save himself? One can hope!!

• 28angelica28 says:

Brennan? A vicious little snake? Actually I consider him to be a new breed–part Giant Anaconda, part copperhead, part rattlesnake, and part cobra. He’s the worst snake of those out there. He does, however, respond well to a fire extinguisher. As for the bus, I would dearly love to see a large contingent under the bus, starting with the other head of the snake, Oblunder, and bringing up the rear with Mr. Higher Loyalty. Hillary needs to be right behind the rear passenger side tire, cloth in hand, so she can “wipe it clean”.
        August 15th would be a wonderful day to touch everything off but things generally don’t happen on weekends. It would be nice with so many people home to have it happen on a weekend. As long as it happens a few days or more before Labor Day, I really don’t care. I check here multiple times a day. Please give us time to notify our fellow travelers on the Trump Train and then let the fireworks begin. Light the firecrackers, start the bright display, party long and hard but keep your eyes open. A wounded dog is dangerous. Don’t aim to injure or maim, shoot to kill. It is the only thing they understand!!!!!

• MelH says:

How many times have we heard Durham wants to question Brennan? At LEAST 5 times.

• steph_gray says:

Uh, but this time Durham was actually ready to call Brennan in, and Brennan is going.

My guess would be, under subpoena.

• MelH says:

I just read on Real Clear Investigations that Brennan and Durham have talked about the rules of the interview and indictment was not an intended outcome of the interview.

• Intended. Ooooooooooops, sorry brennan, it turned out that you had to be indicted for all your crimes against the President of the US.

Brennan is one of the absolute worst “players” in SPYgate. I wouldn’t tell him he was a candidate for indictment either… at this point, we should be as sly as we can in getting things done.

They lie, we sly. 😉

I do so hope that I am right.

10. Shamus says:

I really like Grenell, I have a feeling he’s taking this time to recoup and re-energize himself and will play a large role in Trumps second term. I also believe that will be scorched earth time.

Sundance your update tidbits make my heart smile. As always Godspeed.

11. Cow wow says:

God bless and Godspeed SD🙏

12. fragemall says:

To God be the glory!

Go get em Tiger!

13. jackpundad says:

Ready for Phase 2!! Being in good Cheer means the Tide has turned and a renewed American Era is imminent! Blessings to you Sundance!

14. BestBets says:

Nunes-Grenell 2024 (Grenell as VP only because he is stress averse due to his non-Hodgkin’s
    lymphoma a few years ago).

• MaineCoon says:

He has the great talent of sweeping through like a tornado and leaving a path of destruction. He’s quite a weapon to be used for relatively short-term projects (based on health).

15. Bogeyfree says:

In be curious to hear if Sundance thinks the WH is clued into his evidence or are they as clueless as the DOJ?

But a good day is better than a bad one.

• Sharon says:

And, regardless of what the answer would be, you think it would be a good idea for Sundance to answer your question in a reply here?

Really?

• Bogeyfree,
      If I recall, Don Jr. is aware of CTH and he has tweeted link to CTH article. I may be wrong, but this is as I recall.
      Any other treepers can help me if they recall something similar?

• Max Tadpol says:

As much as I respect Sundance and Bogey, I have a hard time accepting that this is the top of the food chain analysis. I’m guessing there are many smart people who do this for a living and have roadmapped this entire Coup and corruption.

Did these professionals pass on the info to the White House and the DOJ? That’s an entirely different question.

Much respect to all the digital soldiers who have flushed this situation out on their own!

16. KMD says:

E-Mac continues to impress with her clarity of the machinations behind the coup, and uses pointed questions designed to educate her viewers…

Thanks for the update, Sundance!

17. randyg1 says:

The bridge has a name, I hope he or she can do what every other DC critter has failed at…

18. Murphys says:

Wait. DJT is your guy? I know you said no guessing, you’ll never guess. But this post makes it look like DJT is The Deliverer on The Big Ugly.

19. Pancakes&patriots says:

I thought of you when watching Rick Grenell. Sarah Carter’s interview was great too!
    “The crime of the Century” indeed Mr. President
    Revealed to all from our own Sundance.

20. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“On a semi-related note, today was simply an excellent day. The bridge between ‘phase-1’ and ‘phase-2’ has been identified and is blown away by the material. Good stuff. Be of good cheer.”

Romans 8:28 KJV
    And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Ephesians 5:8-13 KJV
    For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: [9] (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) [10] Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. [11] And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. [12] For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. [13] But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Ephesians 6:10-13 KJV
    Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. [11] Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. [12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. [13] Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

21. MichiganMark says:

When Sundance says he’s had an excellent day that makes my great day that much better! Press on Sundance.

22. starfcker says:

“Sally Yates is either lying or grossly incompetent.” President Trump. No need to waste energy parsing that one, Sir. It makes me happy to believe that both are true. And I’m glad you had a good day Sundance. Godspeed, and travel safe.

23. MicD says:

Yeah, well meanwhile the FIB wants certain people disarmed.
    FTA-
    “Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe took to Twitter to explain a new lawsuit he is filing against the Federal Bureau of Investigation. For unknown reasons, O’Keefe is labeled as a convicted felon in the NCIS database, thus preventing him from purchasing firearms — he is not, however, a convicted felon.”

24. 63gordfa says:

Stoked about that bridge on the river WHY? Once enough Americans know the why of the abuse of power by the Obama administration miscreants, hopefully the scales will be decisively tipped toward ultimate justice.

25. theoldgoat says:

Mind blowing and breathtaking are very similar phrases being used. It feels like growing momentum in this effort, and timing is getting tight. I don’t trust Brennan to tell anything close to the truth, but if Durham has the goods, Brennan might not have wiggle room to be speaking with less than candor.

I wonder how fast the Covid ramp up would shut down or if it would ramp up should indictments start coming out. Many of the people I talk to think the Chinese Virus will end November 3rd. It is seen as political to almost everyone in my area.

Will the left try to use Covid as cover to duck out of this coup attempt coming out into the sunlight?

• Rick says:

The Chinese virus can end today by ending the bogus coronavirus tests, and instructing all americans to make sure their vitamin D and zinc, and glutathione levels are up to snuff.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“The Chinese virus can end today by ending the bogus coronavirus tests,”

My brother and sister-in-law were scheduled for Colonoscopies, until the point came where they were suppose to be tested with the 6 inch swab beforehand. Both are relatively healthy and have never exhibited any symptoms of the Wuhan virus.

I am waiting for a an appointment for my first colonoscopy as well. They can do that procedure if they want, but I am not going to let them swab me either. So we will see how that goes. I am 10 years overdue, so another year or two doesn’t matter to me.

26. Auntie Anxiety says:

What of Yates elusive boss, Lynch? Why isn’t she in the dock?
    So thankful to Sundance for his unyielding courage; and to all of you here for being willing to pursue this to its end.
    God bless each of you.

• 63gordfa says:

Good question. Maybe because Loretta’s big fat ass won’t let her fit in the dock?
      Seriously, I hope she eventually gets her comeuppance for the shady or outright
      crooked things she enabled.

• 28angelica28 says:

Don’t let her predecessor off the hook either. For all we know, he was still pulling strings after he “left” office to move on to greener pastures (we all know the effect manure has on growing plants, right?). Holder is a snake as well. Maybe not as lethal as Brennan, but close. Loretta was convenient. She was never a wing man.

27. the phoenix says:

“Oh, if you need a friend
    I’m sailing right behind
    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will ease your mind
    Like a bridge over troubled water
    I will ease your mind …”

~~ Simon & Garfunkel

And the reference to sailing reminds me of Trump Boat Parades! 🙂

28. oldschool64 says:

Yates would be wise NOT to respond to the President’s tweet. I know, I know, who the hell said she was wise!

29. JB in Jefferson says:

The last three sentences comfort me, thank you. Between no school for kids, lockdowns, and my wife now providing ABA services for our autistic child since March because of lost services I’m trying to remain positive (wife is at the end of her rope). Thankfully I’m able work to work in an “essential field”.
    Thank you Sundance I will continue to support when I can

• cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

I understand JB how hard this has been for kids with special needs and their parents.
      The politicians don’t care and it looks like the teachers are resistant to coming back to help.
      Hang in there.
      I have to believe good change is coming

• 28angelica28 says:

The union teachers are the really resistant ones. As for their concerns, if it takes defunding police and mail in voting to get them to come back, then start the voucher system and let AntiFA and BLM burn down the school buildings.

• Drogers says:

I really like the way he ended the write up.

A little information and a little positivity.

• MelH says:

JB what are ABA services? If you contact some particular person who could help your child, if school were happening, you might be able to arrange private help with the same person. . That’s happening in California.

• herebouts says:

Hi, JB, You and your family are the heroes in this dystopian saga especially as you love and care for a child with special needs. Are you and your wife familiar with the work of Dr. Temple Grandin? Her perspective is invaluable as she was diagnosed with autism. I met her at a workshop and she gives good advice and strategies to help parents navigate their journey in helping their children to live to the fullest. This is her website:
      Hang in there! All the best!

30. Genie says:

“…that would be David Laufman and Michael Atkinson, both part of the coup.”

You know you are on to something when dung beetles like these guys don’t sue for libel. They can’t without opening themselves up to discovery.

31. lolli says:

Thank you Sundance!🇺🇸
    Amen to good news!

32. Pete says:

What is the significance of Rice sending herself that email while Trump was president?

• Justification for directing the lying in intelligence briefs to the incoming President. There’s another post today that goes into more detail. But that’s the gist of it.

It wasn’t a personal CYA memo, per se. It was just in case the impeachment and SC efforts failed, to give cover to the Manchurias Candidate and it’s minions.

• 63gordfa says:

President Trump was not sworn in yet at the time of Rice’s crispy justification email.
      Like Sundance said, it was basically a justification for all the machinations they had
      pulled and all the machinations they were about to pull.

• Genie says:

That timing depends on who’s asked. Rice’s lawyer says the 12:15 time stamp is wrong and that Rice left the White House at 11:45. Mike Pence was sworn in at 11:54 and Donald Trump took the oath of office at 12:00 or only a few minutes after.

The 12:15 stamp makes the e-mail part of the Trump presidency instead of being lost in the Obama records. It smells like she wanted it to be accessible to the Trump team rather than sealed up in a box inside Obama’s U-Haul.

• Beau Geste says:

Sundance explained it in a post earlier today.

• The key was in the phrasing “Obama says do everything by the book”

It’s to provide cover for Obama and deflect all sunlight to Comey and the FBI.

Anytime news comes out about coup from the mainstream media or through testimony and hearings… you will find a pattern where anyone from the Obama administration, the CIA, the DNI, the House, the SSCI, they will all point any ‘wrongdoings’ towards a rogue FBI.

Comey is technically a GOPe. And Obama and the Democrats likely hate him for how he handled the Clinton investigations.

He tried to make up for it, with the effort to frame Trump. And little did they know, as a backup plan, they were also framing him.

• meant to say “little did Comey know, as a backup plan, they were also framing him”

• 28angelica28 says:

Just remember the old adage Do as I say, not as I do.
        Obama, Brennan, Comey, Clapper, Strzok, McCabe, and all the other scumbags who sought to destroy Donald Trump and his presidency should, at the very least, be given private accomodations at Gitmo with no possibility of release. None, zip, nada.

• dcnnc says:

She wanted it to be found.

• Robert Smith says:

In the corporate world, anything you want on the “record,” you put it in an email. It’s your chance to say what you want, true or not.

33. Nonniemae says:

Thank you for being such a happy warrior! You remain in m prayers. MAGA

34. kleen says:

Safe travels.

Maybe one of these days you can start a prayer thread where we can post nothing but a prayer for you and our country so we can all, agree in prayer for God to lead your way as you seek justice.

An open prayer thread, specifically so we can post our prayer for you, while you lead the way to find justice.

35. Rick says:

I’m glad Sundance is feeling pretty confidant, I remember it wasn’t always so.

36. Drogers says:

Another day close to its passing.

Brings another day closer to a final reveal.

37. convert says:

Yaasss! I felt the winds shift, the ground rumble a few days ago. I don’t know why, but I just had a sudden feeling of peace and calm… and sensed a real disturbance in the force on Twitter. The right people are nervous, shrieking, whining, disassembling, sweating… Or silent. And suddenly invisible. I like it. Thank you, SD.

38. Digressive says:

I saw a great quote today from a blogger on gatewaypundit: it takes just a few minutes to watch a room full of dominoes fall, and it’s glorious to watch, but it took hundreds of hours to set it all up. Enjoy the show!

39. Richard Whitney says:

Yates’ testimony before Congress doesn’t mean s**t. She can lie to Congress until they turn out the lights, no consequences. Plenty of Hussein minions lied to Congress and got away with it. Congress is not a courtroom.
    Her legal counsel advice changes in a courtroom. There, it is a crime. So if she lied in to Durham & Co. in a deposition or on the stand, there are consequences.
    As it is,her testimony showed that those folks in the WH knew what was really happening. That will come back to bite her.

• allin4freedom says:

That congress is not a courtroom is irrelevant. Lying to congress is a no-no. The problem is, no one ever files the charges. Or, if they do file, the DOJ won’t take them up.

• Richard Whitney,
      “he can lie to Congress until they turn out the lights, no consequences. ”

I am a bit confused – I thought Roger Stone and Cohen were sent to prison, for among other things, for lying to Congress. No?

40. Lark says:

This is such an uplifting post. Continued prayers on your behalf.

41. SYFer says:

Agree with others here that I take great comfort from SD’s optimism. It’s been a rough week, so greatly heartened by the last comment SD made. Living my best life.

42. Donata says:

Good news is always welcome. But don’t let your guard down SD. I worry about you Sir. You have taken on a tremendous cause for the better of all of us. We can only repay you with loyalty and courage to do what will be asked of us. God Bless You Sir. Be careful, be safe and come home soon. From all us treepers.

• We can all also “repay” Sundance, Ad rem, Wee Weed, and Stella, the awesome Treehouse gang by making donations of any size we can! It all adds up, so small or large be happy to do it- if you can, and do it!!

And some of you that are new to posting here may not know, but due to current events, they are all working quadruple time to keep the comment section up and running right now. We can also make fewer comments, read through them before commenting to help not repeat comments, etc… just to be helpful too. 😉 But, again, if you can… DONATE!!

I’m very glad to hear the optimism too. Keep up the awesome work and always watch yer six!! Thank you, Sundance, you are an extraordinary Patriot!!

43. TradeBait says:

Take care, sundance. Praying. The story of the walls of Jericho as well as the Tower of Babel come to mind. One for the openly visible glory of God’s awesome power while using unconventional, spiritual warfare. The other for the confusion of languages and division into incompetent groups of narcissistic, pompous, evil leaders and followers who wanted to be gods.

44. somebodysgramma says:

CONGRATULATIONS SUNDANCE!!

45. montanadi says:

Thank you for the good news, Sundance. This morning the blows seemed to be coming so fast and furiously I felt overwhelmed. Reminding myself to live my best life calmed me down. God bless you and stay safe.

46. Right to reply says:

I am totally creeped out that there is no mention of Lynch. Did she die, or something?

47. Deplorable Frog says:

Excellent news!

Godspeed

48. Joyce M says:

I just wish our own Senators had the where with all to call Yates out for lying, and to ask the right questions! Don’t they have good staffers who research and prepare them for these hearings? Even I could see they were not really digging to get her to tell the truth! So many good questions that could have been asked!

And then the temerity of the Feinstein woman! Good grief! How many trips to China has she made (and Pelosi et. al.) to confer with foreign powers and we KNOW they are no friends of ours (the Chinese AND the Democrats!). I couldn’t watch the entire hearing because I was too busy yelling at the tv….it raises my blood pressure.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Sundance! I am ecstatic at the words used in the second paragraph. Prayers are being answered; not only doors being opened, but eyes and hearts as well. Praise God for giving you favor everywhere you go and may every seed you plant flourish and grow. May God send his most powerful warrior angels to go with you and protect you every step of the way!

God Bless you and keep you, Sundance, and may God Bless all the Treepers, too!

• allin4freedom says:

From one of the Brother Cadfael mysteries by Ellis Peters: “Have you never searched diligently, in all the wrong places, for something you did not wish to find?” When it comes to the House and Senate, not all of the brothers are valiant, and not all of the sisters are virtuous.

49. Joyce M says:

sorry, I misstated – it should have been LAST paragraph, not the second one!

50. Sbrgirl says:

Positive news is always welcome! Keep up the good work!