Point….

SusanPhd Notes: “For the first time, I saw Sundance make a comment on his Twitter about authorized “contractors” – like Crowdstrike – that were possibly using the NSA database for insider trading purposes.

Most people who are not in the securities industry would NOT understand how this works. But Trump certainly does and Mnuchin definitely does. Bannon for sure understands this.

If you are a big trader – like Soros, Gates, Goldman Sachs, or a major bank – having inside information is a freebie – no risk – goldmine.

If you are a greedy political family like Pelosi, Clinton, Bushes, Feinstein, Burr, McCain, Obama; Biden Family – inside information is a freebie no risk goldmine for the entire family.

I guess if you are John Brennan or a foreign intelligence service, and you want to finance a nefarious off the books black op operation FOR FREE, outside of your normal budget, you can use inside information and stock trades to finance your operations.

What kind of inside information can be freely gleened from the NSA database? Correspondence between PUBLIC COMPANY CEO’s who are looking to do a merger, acquisition or spinoff of another public company; confidential audits of a company that may be in discussions to be acquired by a public company; confidential emails, phonecalls, texts between CEO’s, their accountants, their lawyers, their bankers, their competitors; their R & D department; their patent department.

Once the secret NSA information is obtained, stock trades are placed (by the ELITES and their families/cohorts) to capitalize and monetize the information. On any stock exchange anywhere in the world.

It would be great to have a securities lawyer or an outstanding journalist – who is familiar with insider securities trading – write an ariticle on this topic. So far, I have not seen anything. Everyone is too focused on the big distractions: russia, impeachment, racism, covid, election.

But my instincts tell me this is a BIG DEAL COVER UP. per Hillary, “If revealed, they will all hang.” They’s why the elites want Trump out so badly. This is about money & theft on a GRAND GLOBAL SCALE.

Hillary has been known to be involved with insider trading back in the 1980’s with her cattle futures transactions. Since there was no accountability for that, what would have stopped her in 2012-2016?

McCain was involved in that Savings and Loan debacle back in the day. Charles Keating case. No accountability for him either.

Most people don’t really understand the machinations of trading on insider information, and how easily it can enrich your friends and family. Certain information that can be monetized – can buy favors and buy off corrupt politicians. I doubt that Judge Rosemary Collyer or Judge Boasberg understand the gravity of this.

Hope the DOJ is looking into this as it relates to the Rosemary Collyer report and the 85% illegal searches.

Hope the government will release the names of the contractors doing the illegal searches!!

What were they searching for and who was benefiting?

The public needs to know!”

(link)

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Election 2020, FBI, Legislation, media bias, NSA, President Trump, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

499 Responses to Point….

1. WSB says:

“I doubt that Judge Rosemary Collyer or Judge Boasberg understand the gravity of this.”

Sorry, SD. I think they do.

2. WSB says:

“Most people don’t really understand the machinations of trading on insider information, and how easily it can enrich your friends and family. Certain information that can be monetized – can buy favors and buy off corrupt politicians. I doubt that Judge Rosemary Collyer or Judge Boasberg understand the gravity of this”

Really?

3. Azrajo says:

I recently heard the the Republican National Committee hired Crowdstrike as well even after knowing they were a democrat supported company. Perhaps they want in for the big piece of pie as well.

4. Mikgen says:

The question of industrial espionage and ECHELON has been raised on and off several times in Europe, not least in the European parliament. It is quite astonishing (or maybe not) that no one in Europe seems to have gleaned on to the facts presented by SUNDANCE and other web-investigators regarding Judge Collyer’s and Judge Boasberg’s reports. I guess it just means that despite the Net information is still very compartmentalized.

Here is former CIA director James Woolsey delilvering remarks to foreign press on industrial espionage:

*https://cryptome.org/echelon-cia.htm

“If you look at the Aspin-Brown Commission report of some four years ago, chaired by the late former secretary of defense and chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, Les Aspin, it states quite clearly that the United States does not engage in industrial espionage in the sense of collecting or even sorting intelligence that it collects overseas for the benefit of and to be given to American corporations.”

Now, overlay the statements by fmr CIA director Woolsey with the findings in the Collyer report and that statement may well be true, but that sort of intelligence is “sorted” by the “contractors” sub rosa.

In the above link you can download a report from the European Parliament (the Campbell report). In Chapter 5 there is a subheading “Disseminating economic intelligence” where the handling of the information is described (not only in the US, but the other 5 Eyes countries as well).

PS: Don’t forget James Woolsey quit Trump’s transition team because Flynn and PDJT discussed ways of reforming the IC organizations.

*https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/05/former-cia-director-james-woolsey-quits-trump-transition-team/

PPS: I found the first link using DuckDuckGo. When looking for it again (writing in the whole title) it was almost impossible to find it using Google. The only links available were those concerning Woolsey and Trump’s transition team. I wonder how long it will take Google to destroy its market value by just not providing a proper sear-engine?

PPS: Please, remove stars in front of the url’s and paste in the browser to link to the articles.

• Gary says:

Ecehelon was replaced by Carnivore quite sometime ago.

• 1nikao says:

The families who are engaged in these schemes are and have always been in the elite class. There was a shift in class & rediatriburion of wealth in and arou d World War I. They are juat taking back what they believe belongs to thwm. They wannt to reinstate the Surfdom. It is nearly done.

5. robin ernst says:

SD

I get it because I am an economist who worked in Ffutures and options markets and then securities markets since 1987

One point though. There is no such thing as insider trading in commodity markets. Only securities markets. But traders gonto great lengths to keep their positions secret

But I agree with you

Now here’s a kicker. Guess what Peter Strzok’s wife does

Strzok’s wife is the Deputy Director (#2) of the SEC Enforcement Division

Peter Strzok’s wife overseas insider trading enforcement

6. They have had it too good for too long. And there is so much general ignorance — me, for example: As a REALLY disinterested scientist (with my own revolutionary discoveries to publicize, to boot) I didn’t see through Hillary (whom I indeed intended to vote for in 2008) until she took the Secretary of State position under Obama (HIM I saw through immediately, the ultimate lightweight, totally without character); and my newfound understanding was completely confirmed when she lied for him (as did others, and ALL of them BLATANTLY) about Benghazi.

What informed Conservatives claimed about how evil Hillary was, was just so much “political” chaff to many like me, almost all of which the complicit media never let out anyway. So you see, many of us have, or had, relatively small windows through which we finally see the light, of just how corrupt and how broken the system really is…Obama’s “hope and change” lying, lawless narrative only seems to be a huge such window, if you are already on the lookout for “something’s wrong here”. But now, with an actual coup d’etat being covered up and still ongoing, there is no room for an ignorant electorate, trained to be thoughtless eloi, if we are to have a Land of the Free (not to mention a Home of the Brave).

Remember, “Aprés moi, le déluge”? I think a good epitaph for Obama would be, “Avec moi, le déluge.” And now, we here are all counting on our own deluge — or disinfecting “sunlight”, take your pick of metaphors — before the election, if only to staunch the insanity in its tracks.

• Conservative_302 says:

I think his epitaph should be “Anti-Christ”.

• Hammersdad says:

I know the exact moment I knew for an incontrovertible fact that the Hildabeast was irredeemably evil: the cattle futures. I knew even way back then just how such insider ‘investment clubs’ can and typically do operate. The ‘insiders’ (Purdue executives) certainly knew and so did Ms. Clinton. Evil is as evil does.

Hammersdad

• BebeTarget / abdb61 says:

And wasn’t it the Clintons who first used blackmail when they obtained the raw FBI files and used the contents . . . which may or may not have been true. But it didn’t matter. The information was there and if made public, would have destroyed the person.being blackmailed.

No wonder Bill and Jeffrey were pals . . . . they were in the same business.

• 1nikao says:

Clinton Foundation was/is Jeff Epstein’s baby.
          He just happens to manage the fixes in such a way as to give HillBill plausible deniability.
          And, when you talk of corruption on a mega global scale where trillions are at stake, you might think you can buy our White House.

7. Jeffrey Coley says:

The Democrats may have chosen an exceptionally poor standard bearer in Joe Biden given how easy it is to understand the corruption in his family. No Byzantine machinations or impenetrable web of holding companies, Joe just blatantly strong-armed foreign governments to give his son millions (and billions) in cash. A son who was kicked out of the Navy for drugs, has a drug problem to this day, and frankly wouldn’t pass a pre-employment screening to be assistant manager trainee at a convenience store. A dissolute libertine who, despite no education knowledge experience or background, is nevertheless a successful investor. One wonders how Hunter finds time, between doing drugs and banging strippers, to do the research.

• Richard Whitney says:

Do you think he will be the candidate on the voting machine in November?

• 24may98 says:

No. Joe was always a placeholder. Now, they have reduced his meds, and his undeniably degenerating mental state will impel a Hussein alter ego to the nomination by acclamation. The Party’s resort to riots and abolishing policing expose a jejune and desperate, hate mongering Party.

• Jeffrey Coley says:

Unless he dies, Ol’ Joe will be on the ballot. In fact, he’ll be on the ballot even IF he dies. Deadlines and such (pardon the play on words).

8. KIMBERLY K HUDSON says:

I have believed in our President & have defended him fiercely many times. There are however, some decisions he has made that leave me very puzzled, even worried.

First concern is why POTUS agreed to adopt FASAB 56. FASAB sets the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) for the federal government and are used to determine the content and structure of the financial reports the federal government agencies and departments should adhere too. The adoption of Standard 56 (FASAB56), which came into force on October 4th, 2018, determined that national security concerns now override the need for public financial transparency.
    What this means is that FASAB56 allows federal entities to manipulate data and even omit spending altogether when reporting on the grounds of national security. Adopting this honestly added insult to injury because there is already $21 Trillion in missing money. From the Pentagon budget that were never reconciled in recent years.

Second concern is why has POTUS gone along with Fauci, Birx & Gates? Why did he set up the vaccine program, Operation Warpspeed to be run by THE MILITARY? Why is a completely new type of Vaccine (mRNA) with a mechanism that alters human cells & DNA being FAST TRACKED? It usually takes YEARS to complete clinical trials & testing. I don’t think I’m out of line in stating that this vaccination program appears very UNSAFE. And the real kicker….THIS along with a contact tracing program is run by of all people, BILL GATES!, who was thrown out of India for causing severe permanent damage to children with hos NEW Polio vaccine. What IS Trump THINKING??

The third and last oncern …POTUS deemed the Tic Tock app as unsafe due to security concerns that China might be spying via the app. I am glad for that decision. But THEN he turned around and sold it to Bill Gates! WTF???

Anybody have insight into all this? I’m not Trump bashing, there’s been nobody more loyal to our President. Id just like some answers, & bet the things I listed are worrisome to others as well.

• Silver Sunday says:

I am 100% with you Kimberly on the President & Bill Gates-Vaccine-Fraud Faucci thing. What the hell?
      Remember when Trump stated during the debate that vaccines may cause autism. Holy crap, did the media and left go insane!!
      I don’t think Ivanka will want to vaccinate her precious babies with this COVID vaccine, no way.
      So thinking it through, is he playing devil’s advocate here? “exposing” the fallacy that rushed to market vaccines are safe by parading it for those who would not be paying attention without all the hype? Opening the door to question oner vaccines, and start the debate and deep understanding of how vaccines actually work and what’s in them, like retrovirus?
      In some quarters of those who believe Trump is a manipulating 10 steps ahead of everyone genius, I imagine that is exactly what they think. But I just don’t know.
      I am already petrified of the vaccines & schedule for kids right now in real time (my grandbabies are 3 and 15 months). My son & DIL totally ‘believe’ in this virus being an extreme danger and risk, so I imagine they may want to vaccinate the kids – I don’t know.
      I have already planted the “it alters the DNA” seed in my son’t mind, I hope it grows.

• dr D says:

President Trump has stated that taking the vaccine will be voluntary. A lot of people want the vaccine. I don’t, but know plenty who do.

Regardless how some of us feel about a vaccine, it could be very beneficial, as far as getting our country and economy back to normal.

Like it or not, there are a lot of people who won’t allow normalcy until there’s a vaccine. Trump only has so much power. He doesn’t have a magic wand to wave over the governors, et al.

• KIMBERLY K HUDSON says:

Yes, I have considered the reason may be. “A vaccine will get the country back to normal.” I can’t help but notice a difference in Trump. “The Street Fighter From Queens” that punched back when someone took him on has diminished, & his endorsing the wearing of masks as “patriotic” are the two that readily come to mind. Could this be explained away by the fact he’s trying to win over undecided voters for the upcoming election? Sure! But I am also observing the slow creep of State official’s Rule By Decree that is hardly getting any pushback, even after Barr told the US Attorneys to keep that in check. This all began with that infamous slogan 15 Days To Slow The Spread. A seeming flick of that magic wand and Voila! Many other clever slogans, logos & memes magically appeared out of the hat. i.e. “Social Distancing”, & “We’re All In This Together”, to name a few. The worldwide orchestration aspect adds a whole other dimension to The Creep Factor! The give an inch, take a mile eroding of American’s rights & liberties is devastating to the economy & our psyches. I guess I thought there would be a counter punch from Trump, and the rest of the people we elected are so freaking corrupt & useless!
          This probably should have been posted this in the general thread, but these thoughts came to mind in reply to the post discussing all the amazing things Trump had accomplished earlier. Those accomplishments stand in stark contrast to what we have today. Maybe the August 15th D Day will break this loose & the momentum will move us back in the other direction to when we were WINNING!

• Joemama says:

But if you don’t get the vaccine voluntarily, you won’t be allowed to go into stores. They will tell you that you have to do all your shopping online. They are already implementing this in CA.

If you say you are exempt from the mask requirement for health reasons, they won’t let you in the stores and tell you that you can order things online. Of course this means you cannot shop anywhere except at the the big retailers that have a web presence.

We cannot allow this to become the “new normal”.

• KIMBERLY K HUDSON says:

Yes Joemama….my state began the mask mandate a couple weeks ago, and the groceries all have their own No mask, No Service policies now too! The first time I walked into the store after masks were required, an employee stopped me & even though I stated I have a medical exemption, it was too bad, you’re not going in without one. I left and some Karen followed me out of the store yammering away saying “There’s nowhere else for you to go! The state mandate begins Monday, so you better get used to a mask!” She would have continued on if I hadn’t spun on her & cussed her out. I know we’re supposed to be living our best life, and I know I was only stooping to her level, but man!! I enjoyed seeing the high & mighty look she had disappear in shock and disbelief that someone actually wasn’t willing to submit to the guilt & shame she was handing out. I really should be more careful in the future, because I’m telling you….the look in that woman’s eyes was scary! I have always suspected, but I was utterly convinced in that moment there is a very real spiritual aspect to this insanity! I don’t think I’ll react the same if I’m confronted again, I just can’t be sure how a person possessed by the Spirit of Karen will react! 😲 (I’m really only half joking here.)
            I think the suggestions to send some letters to Trump & Jr is a very good idea and I will follow through with that. I hope it’s received & read by both.
            Thanks for the replies Treepers! We’ve been in uncharted waters ever since we elected Trump, but the last four months have been unprecidented!

• Todd W says:

“I have always suspected, but I was utterly convinced in that moment there is a very real spiritual aspect to this insanity!”

Yeah, I’ve seen that too. Check out what’s going on in 2 Corinthians 3 verse 12 to the end. To me, it reveals what the sudden masking demands are really about.

• KIMBERLY K HUDSON says:

Thank you for that verse Todd! I was talking with my cousin yesterday about the differences between those with spiritual blindness & those with eyes to see. The veil that dulls their mind & covers their heart describes what is happening today.

• Todd W says:

People need the veil removed to see things as they are. The mask represents keeping them in the dark. There is a strong deceitful influence behind it that deafens the ears. The harvest is plentiful and the workers are few. Prayer is critical.

• KIMBERLY K HUDSON says:

Yes, Trump is smart with good instincts, but as great as it would be, I could never buy into the 3D Chess theory. I feel ya & I’m right there with ya on the grandbabies. My main concern is for their futures. How horrible it would be for them to live in some dystopian technocratic world & not even have a clue there was ever anything BUT that type of existence? I shudder at the thought! Mostly all my griping & fighting is for the little ones so that they will ALWAYS know the difference!

• Margot says:

There’s nothing wrong with pointing these issues out, Kimberly. If, for example, it was Obama doing these things, we’d all be swallowing our tongues. I myself took great issue with how Thomas Massie, a very decent man, was treated contemptuously during the passing of the stimulus legislation. I hit the ceiling.

• Blue Wildflower says:

President Trump has full control of the Tic Tock app. Any American company can buy it with government okay if they meet all the criteria not just Gates. Not only are they responsible to make sure it is completely safe, they will give a big chunk of money to the treasury department. It also looks like he can restrict it from use in the US if it is found to be a security problem as it is now, at anytime no matter who owns it.

• Pew-Anon says:

Well, to muddy the waters further, just ask yourself what would be the reaction on the Right to all those things you mentioned if Hillary was the one doing them? I think you know. But since it’s Trump…no reaction. As difficult as it may seem, we need to be mindful of ALL possibilities, at all times.

• KIMBERLY K HUDSON says:

You’re so right about the If It Were Hillary angle. I have eyes to see, and this stuff has bugged me for a long time. I’ve run the gamut on what are the real reasons behind everything I mentioned. I’ll let y’all know if I get replies with answers.

• MelH says:

I REALLY wish you would send your message here https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
      because we don’t know what the President doesn’t know and we all would be relieved that there is a chance your expertise would be available to him. Maybe he reads here, but I doubt it because he’s got 800 pages from Sundance to read (we hope).

• MelH says:

Sorry but I now can’t find what message I was replying to and nothing up page from here is something I read before posting. I have a very short domain name( a dot com) I bought in 1995 and never built a website on. Is there a techie here who could use that domain to build a TCTH website that would free us all from the mess Word Press makes of our lives?

• Peppurr says:

Great post. Totally agree with you. Serious concerns. If I was you, I would write or tweet to POTUS or his son Don. It would seem that he doesn’t have that many allies and I have read that he thinks highly of his sil Jared and takes a lot of advice from him..

9. Mario Flores says:

It’s the Deepstate’s Death Star.

10. SallyMAy says:

What do Valeant Pharmaceutical and Enron have in common? A few things…. but one that really sticks out to me…. is a Billionaire Donor to the Democrats, who invited Obama to his Democrat Fundraiser before the 2016 election, of whom is also fundraising with various anti Trump Celebs for Biden 2020. Jim Chano’s…. he made off like a bandit most notably on both Enron and Valeant short sales. What are the odds that he was hanging around fundraising with Obama around the time Hillary and many other Democrat house members were attacking the company? He was also doing fundraisers for other Democrats? Also, why wouldn’t he support HRC openly…. in 2016? He said in articles he would not support her, Instead he would vote in “a write in candidate”? Is it because she was covertly making him filthy rich by slamming Valeant? What a coincidence…. ?

Here we have two similar things with Enron and Current events, Chano’s and the HRC team who went after Trump.

“Bill Clinton will headline a fundraiser for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee next month, signaling the beginning of fall political activity by the Clintons ahead of the midterms, according to an invitation obtained by POLITICO.”

“The event will be hosted by Jim Chanos and Dennis Mehiel, along with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and DCCC Chairman Steve Israel.

It is scheduled for Sept. 4 in New York City, according to the invitation.”

“Both Bill and Hillary Clinton are in high demand by committees and candidates to help out in a difficult midterm cycle for Democrats.”

I think we have found something interesting here…. I have not researched any of Chano’s other

Most Vocal Short sellers…. are Andrew Left and Jim Chanos.

A software company backed by Bill Gates and hedge fund legend David Shaw is about to disrupt the pharmaceutical industry.

Schrodinger uses breakthrough artificial intelligence to help companies discover new drugs faster and cheaper. Shares debuted Feb. 5 and promptly soared. Then the coronavirus hit.

Coronavirus Outbreak
    Coronavirus outbreak and coronaviruses influenza background as dangerous flu strain cases as a
    COVID-19 may have stolen the spotlight for now. But that won’t be the case for long. Schrodinger is unique, and not just because of the interest from Gates and Shaw — who combined control 50% of the business.

Joe Biden’s bundlers are preparing a fundraising blitz that will follow the announcement of his running mate.
    Some of the expected co-hosts who are privately being mentioned are Hollywood movie executive Jeffrey Katzenberg, Wall Street executive Jim Chanos, Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., and movie star George Clooney.
    Many of these events would feature Biden and his eventual running mate. Others will feature the running mate appearing solo to give the pick a chance to connect with big money donors.

• Silver Sunday says:

WOW. That is some investigative work. Adding to our anxiety of what is coming for our population. Do these people ever sleep? or just take time to enjoy the fruits of their labor?
      Power & high stakes game playing is a mighty strong and addictive drug.

• Joemama says:

And why should we care about any of this information?

The democrats are raising lots of money using corrupt hollywood people and short selling scams & gates has a new stock scam company using the trendy word “artificial intelligence” to rip off little investors and stupid venture capitalists.

What else is new?

11. frog010 says:

I can’t overstate how incredibly livid I am right now. May the Lord keep you while you endeavor to bring Light to a deep darkness, Sundance.

12. Martin says:

If the database contained the info they sought to exploit, it also contains the exploiters’ discussions about it, what and when, etc.

These people are stupid.

13. henry says:

So many crimes and potential crimes committed. It’s like looking at fish in an aquarium: you might notice different species, but you probably don’t notice the filter needing cleaning, the darkening water, or the slight bit of algae forming in a corner……you just ignore it and figure the kids will clean it up.

14. pjpatriot says:

Trump needs to find a way to expose this NOW. Sunlight the rats out in the open.

15. For Eyes says:

I thought about the SUPPOSITION that NSA tools were used for insider trading, all night. On this, a few points:

1) Sundance isn’t known for throwing out wild charges and theories with no basis in fact. Quite the contrary. But there isn’t anything THAT I KNOW OF to support the hypothesis. Be careful to not get too excited too quickly. But sit up and pay attention. Seriously. SD’s earned credibility demands that.

2) SD has been throwing out broad hints of possible things that will blow the doors off of the improper use of NSA tools. If THIS is an entirely new avenue, it has the potential to dramatically change the narrative. Even Dems abhor this sort of thing. Honest ones, anyway.

3) Find ONE TRADE where this was done. Just one. That ant trail will lead you to a nest of them.

4) IF … IF … IF Soros was the trader using the info, this can be the thing that finally snares him, and defunds him.

5) Weaponization of NSA excites the politicians. Monetization of NSA may reveal that the weaponization that was really more of the sideshow. Monetization being the main event.

6) Wonderfully interesting idea. Now prove it. It is a wide gulf between “could have” to “did it.” I await 8/15 to see the reveal! The idea makes too much sense to not have been done. But we gotta be from Missouri on this one with a “show me” perspective until we are shown. I fully expect and anxiously await that! This would indeed change everything. Everything.

• lfhbrave says:

IF this is true, it will be deadly to the DC Swamp. It will not be difficult to connect the queries and the trades on record.

• 24may98 says:

Our minds are boggled by the scope and depth of corruption, because we are moral entities, and cannot grasp Satanic amorality.

• gensensibility says:

Yes, we await evidence. History has shown, the first conceivable instance malfeasance is possible, it will happen. Secret courts? Yep. Contractors accessing FBI databases? ….

• Silver Sunday says:

Our Spirit, I went to Aim4truth. What an awesome mission statement. But please bear with me as I am just getting up to speed. Aside from the insider trading information,
      Am I on the right track?
      Bill Gates et al along with Moderna, will be vaccinating us with an RNA vaccine that not only will alter our DNA, but also deposit a chip of some sort that will ultimately connect to the 5G network? And in the comments of this article all the stuff about 5G being detrimental to our health. So that isn’t crazy talk? The danger of 5G is real?

• Our Spirit says:

It’s all real and if you had been reading the Cat Report over the last few years, you would have seen the mountains of EVIDENCE that we have posted that prove these statements. Welcome to FULL DISCLOSURE.

• Joemama says:

Our Spirit & Silver Sunday – it is customary to provide evidence when claims are made. Where is your evidence proving that 5G signals are detrimental to our health?

I’m a physicist. Please send your best refereed journal articles. I will understand them.

Please don’t bother sending links to youtube videos with non-scientists babbling about 60GHz being absorbed by oxygen, flashing papers that prove nothing about health effects.

• Silver Sunday says:

Joemama – My son says I am impressionable, and I guess that is true. I try to be careful and question the motives of people who say extreme things.
          I have poo poo’d many things that have come down the pike over the years b/c they sounded hard to believe, but now these past months I have had the opportunity to and ability with the internet to realize how many people – seemingly intelligent, good reputation, hated by all the right people – have very alternative views on all kinds of things.
          I had pushed aside the vaccine issues when my grandson was 2 months old and already in my mind not behaving normally (feeding, sleeping). I begged my kids not to vaccinate him and to wait, not realizing he had received the HePB shot within 24 hours of being alive. Received a toxic dose of aluminum! I did not know that at the time or I could have added that to my case of why they should wait to give him the 2 month onslaught of contaminants (animal retrovirus) Human DNA through tissue of aborted fetuses, and metals.
          I lost that battle was told to be quiet and give it up.
          Now, with all this time on my hands I have found out so much more thanks to Del Bigtree.
          So I would so appreciate it so much if I had one less thing to worry about re: 5G.
          Can you share anything that would help?

• WSB says:

Talk about insider…remember Harvard’s Dr. Lieber being arrested back in January? The stated reason was secretly taking Chinese funding while being funded by the US government and the DOD.

However, Lieber’s specialty is nano-science.

Remember, Bill and Mel Gates’ Foundarion is all over these schools, as well.

16. JuzSayn says:

Insider trading completes the circle.
    Money and Power.

• coldanger says:

Personally I’ve always believed it was about just those two things: money = power = money. Both sides are involved, not just dems. This was never about politics. These vermin don’t care about laws or the country, merely their own pocketbooks. Kinda sad to realize it’s not ideology, it’s just plain robbery…

17. scrap1ron says:

Welcome to the Wall Street Casino. Are you peasants feeling lucky today?

18. Conundrum says:

Burr…insider trading…. Heard anything about Burr lately? Is he the doorway to this mess? Is he being squeezed for confirmation?

19. MLK says:

Unless I miss my mark, recent TikTok doings are wholly connected.

It’s essential to not only pay attention to what Trump says but to the nature of the media reaction to it. I certainly hope I’m not the only one reading between the lines in this way.

Perhaps the best example off the top of my head was Trump last year on the Afghan War:

“If I wanted to win that war, Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the earth,” Trump said Monday. “It would be over in literally, in 10 days.” He did not elaborate on how that would be done.

Trump kept bringing it up at his helicopter pressers in particular and each time the journalists present studiously refused to follow up that doozy with a simple question of what he was basing that assertion on. It was glaringly obvious to me at least that it came from everyone’s favorite resistance general Mattis.

Anyway, you’re on to something with insider trading and I think Trump talking about the US Treasury getting a big cut of a sale of TikTok, allowing it to survive, is him signaling loud and clear that those who would profit from access to insider information on this deal must disgorge their profits one way or another. He’s saying ‘We can do this the easy way or the hard way.’

The likeliest origin of the insider trading knowledge is CFIUS. Which would be mighty hard for those effectuating access to it via whatever system to explain.

Trump:

“Right now they don’t have any rights unless we give it to them. So if we’re going to give them the rights, then … it has to come into this country,” Trump said. “It’s a great asset, but it’s not a great asset in the United States unless they have approval in the United States.”

. . .

“Whether it’s Microsoft or somebody else, or if it’s the Chinese — what the price is, the United States could — should get a very large percentage of that price. Because we’re making it possible,” he said.

20. Blue Wildflower says:

How do you get into the insider trading? Is it just the politians, their relatives, is Hollywood included, is Epstein included? Is this were he got his money, was this the blackmail pay off? Stock tips can pay a lot more money than a person’s bank accounts can pay.

• lolli says:

Blue Wildflower🇺🇸
      Agree. Good connect.
      Remember Martha Stewart? She must have really pissed off someone. What hypocrites.

• MLK says:

To answer your question in a word, front-running. Having insider information that hasn’t been priced into the market.

This actually is a complex theoretical and regulatory problem. Trump understands it because real estate, given the centrality of zoning, is very much an insider game. Though even setting government regulation aside, Stan Kroenke became one of the richest men on the planet by purchasing and developing future Walmart sites. Perhaps marrying a Walmart heiress honed his skillset.

Don’t fall into the trap of viewing the receipt of all valuable non-public information as even unethical, let alone illegal. It’s a question of how the information was acquired
      and whose ox is gored, so to speak.

But, accessing and exploiting governmental information like, say, CFIUS doings, is illegal, to say nothing of putting a finger on the scale of its processes.

The USG has broad discretion, with the starting point being disgorgement of ill-gotten gains, which is what I think Trump is making clear with his insistence on the US Treasury getting “a big cut” if it allows TikTok to be sold and continue to operate.

21. Dana Doran says:

And Crowdstrike is so bold they are advertising on television!

22. MLK says:

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HEDGE FUNDS?”

In a word, their insider information laundering operation became too risky once Trump took the oath.

Hmmmm. . . .

“. . . SALT, a Las Vegas hedge fund confab and brainchild of hedge fund impresario Anthony Scaramucci, the founder of investment firm SkyBridge Capital. SALT brought together thousands of investors and aspiring hedge funders hoping to mingle with the select few.”

23. StanH says:

Why would someone spend up too $10-20 Million for a job that pays $140 to 200k a year. The power is intoxicating but the money is glorious. We’ve heard for years that 8 of the 10 wealthiest counties in the USA are around the Beltway…hmmm. Who knew public service paid so well? Answer: We all did, if we bothered to look. But our swamp rat brings home the bacon.

We’ve allowed self-serving, indolent jerks and their ne’er-do-well families to wrest control of the levers of power to enrich themselves. What in the world did we expect?

Are they willing to lie, cheat and steal to keep the money flowing? …without hesitation. Will they use the tools of espionage to keep their fiefdoms in place? …without hesitation. Will they use any alphabet agency to attack the American people? …without hesitation.

Honor, duty, dedication for the country are a chuckle a minute in the hallways of government. These family fiefdoms who take nepotism to Olympic levels are a cancer to our Republic and this must change. But it will take time.

We the People elected President Donald J. Trump to effect change in the swamp. To begin the process of returning our nations capital to a Representative Republic, “of, by and for the people”. These self-annotated Lords and Lady’s of the swamp need their wings clipped and clipped severely. The $64 Dollar question, will the ballot box work?

AG Barr doing the right thing is at best a 50/50 chance as we’ve belabored incessantly. He is after all a life long swamp rat, but does he love his country? Is he compromised? is he a fixer? Or is he a patriot who wants to restore his country for all Americans? 50/50 chance. We’ll see.

The next three months will be exhausting, there is nothing that the swamp will not do to protect their graft and at this point stay out of jail or worse. 11/3/20! Etch it in your brain, this is our inflection point. Do we stay on course in restoring our Republic, or do we continue to spiral into a dystopian future where all bets will be off. We’ll see.

Be prepared for anything and I mean anything. Nothing is off the table, the more dangerous for us the better (Wuhan Con, Mayhem). Stay alert. Most of all be Americans, the land of the fee and the home of the brave. Stop cowering in place. We have a country to save. Sundance is the perfect example of that courage we all must find. Damn the torpedoes folks it’s full speed ahead.

God Bless America!

• nats1mom says:

Wow, just wow, Stan H. Your post is well-written and spot on. Thank you! VOTE on November 3 – no cowering allowed! MAGA 2020

• 1nikao says:

Clinton Foundation was/is Jeff Epstein’s baby.

24. Nordo says:

Infuriating. Their lust for power and money knows no bounds. Seems to me we have some insider information of our own. In about two weeks others will catch up to us and the market will respond. How best to take advantage and preserve our wealth and fund righteous organizations and goals? Perhaps transition to safer alternatives til the bottom is found. Good for the goose…

• MGBSE says:

I think their lust for power and money … turned … in an instant … to panic and self-survival when Donald J. Trump was elected President.

It is STUNNING what this one man has endured 24/7/365 since November 4, 2016.

25. Mark says:

For every trade based on insider knowledge, the buyer or seller on the other side of the transaction has been cheated. Example; For the last 2-3 years, Goldman Sachs has labeled AMD as a “sell”. All that time they were accumulating the stock. Heavy manipulation of such volatle stocks can drop the price to a range that kicks im stop loss sales which causes those who aren’t part of the cabal to panic and sell as the price drops. Once the insiders gobble up the shares that go down, the price is allowed to run back up again and they sell it again. They do this over and over, until they don’t. At that point, the folks on the outside who see the next runup and try to play the same game get burned whe the price gaps up because the market makers let flow to its natural state, much like a pressure cooker. I have a solution. If I were king, I would place a 70% tax on short-term capital gains. The tax would reduce on a linear scale down to 0% at 4 years. Investors win, manioulators and traders lose.

26. Dave says:

I’ve thought the insider trading angle ever since I learned about the 85% improper use of the NSA database. Thankyou for finally writing about this. My ‘spidy sense’ has told me the financial expropriation taking place is immense. This is the real story.

27. Mikgen says:

Nothing new!
    In May 2014, Alexander founded IronNet Cybersecurity, a private-sector cybersecurity firm based in Fulton, Maryland.[6]

28. MGBSE says:

I do not understand the technical details of insider trading … I do see the obvious … during the Obama/Soros 8 year reign of destruction … wealthy democrats became millionaires and millionaire democrats became billionaires … tens of thousands of RATS and RINOS sold their souls for their 30 pieces of silver.

Remember Eddy Murphy’s line in Trading Places: “The best way you hurt rich people is by turning them into poor people”.

These filthy traitors will do anything to keep their money.

29. Real1tyCheck says:

The only sentence that was needed:
    “This is about money & theft on a GRAND GLOBAL SCALE.”
    …but add to that murder on a scale from clandestine to war.

30. T2020 says:

“There are trillions at stake.” – SD.🎯

31. Bogeyfree says:

Could US Attorney SDNY Aubrey Strauss be our Special Person who also served as Chief of the Securities and Commodities Fraud Unit.

She took over for Berman June 20, 2020 after Berman stepped down via pressure from Barr.

These 6 indictments back in Oct 2019 didn’t get much play but interesting nonetheless.

32. Example:

How corrupt the whole regulatory system in U S in fact is.

Security and Exchange Commission.

Take DRHorton Homes LLC

100% the most abusive of use of “illegal immigrant” wage slaves.
    Everyone knows and looks away.
    Stock price and earnings all based on use and abuse of illegal immigrant wage slaves.

Does anyone say a word that the stock price and earnings is 100% based on illegal labor cost.
    Even the roads, the gas lines, the electric lines, even the building supplies to build based on use of illegal immigrant wage slaves.

Yes and buyers know
    Yes and the city, county, state and federal elected know
    Yes the U S House and Senate know

Yes “We Know”

33. dow40kby2024 says:

Cannot say that Im surprised. The Swamp will find a way to enrich themselves, their families and their friends at our expense and even at expense of our freedoms. Im outraged and it is time to ecpose and Drain It.

34. warrprin1 says:

GOPe Scores in Kansas Primary, Tuesday, 8/4/20. Kris Kobach is out.

BY JOHN HANNA / AP AUGUST 5, 2020 12:28 AM EDT
    (TOPEKA, Kan.) — Kansas Republicans on Tuesday nominated Rep. Roger Marshall for the Senate over polarizing conservative Kris Kobach, heeding the party establishment’s advice as it tries to keep a normally safe seat out of play in what could be a difficult year for the GOP.

35. warrprin1 says:

Sorry. I forgot to connect the Swampy dots in previous post. Why did the GOPe back Kobach’s opponent? Anyone want to hazard a guess? Kobach doesn’t strike me as someone who goes along to get along. A N D, Kobach was endorsed by PDJT. GOPe needs colleagues and comrades elected to D.C. positions who will help keep their dirty laundry pile growing, and buried in the slime.

36. All while we deplorables keep seeing our dollar be able to purchase less and less while the swamp keeps amassing wealth beyond our dreams 😡 WHERE IS THE ACCOUNTABILITY 🤬

37. Phflipper says:

In Solomon’s day weights and measures were used for buying and selling, people knew those who tipped the scales in their favor by cheating. Today we might view them as the slick, used car salesman type. And just like a parent knows of their children’s doings, our corruptocrats are known too whether they be pure. We hear. We see. We know.

Proverbs 20:10-12
    Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD.
    Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right.
    The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them.

38. ammodude says:

I would guess that the “86%” number applies to politicians et al. Bigger than Trump. Will be interesting to see how this is navigated/investigated.

39. litlbit2 says:

Finally some although very dim flickers of light, on the real reasons for the 24/7 scams, diverting attention away from their corrupt activity. Stock trades, imho is just the little toe in the door. You must consider, Bond trading, Short & Long futures trading, new corporate market endeavors, glimpses into up coming finances, possible bankruptcies, commodities trading, competitions new turn outs, need for cash, while also jointly cya’ing from 2000. Think of buying a competitor, what would make, making a offer very simple knowing what you are not to legally know. Or looking in the closets of comprised friends, foe, Representatives, law enforcement(Roberts)etc.

Remember the little scam or wet dream thought up by Congress to pass a law making it illegal for Representatives to trade on inside information. Yes just like the folks that pay their wages and they are suppose to represent? Never passed gotta Bonhert!

Okay, back to reality, been going on for decades! But now we have Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, Barr, Roberts, Soros, Bloomberg, Zuckerberg, Gates, Ms Elaine Chow, Hillary, Wuhanvirus, China, masks and mail-in voting and Ginsburg🙈😎☕️🍩

40. ezpz2 says:

Speaking of Crowdstrike, at least twice now, I’ve seen ad ad for Crowdstrike on none other than Lou Dobbs Tonight – the most recent one being last night when he had President Trump on!

41. maxxheadroom777 says:

If what Edward Snowden says NSA can do is true then putting the squeeze on anybody in the world is possible–limited only by one’s diabolical imagination and language barriers. This is the classic “information is power” setup. Feckless Obama is front-man for a presently anonymous consortium of globalists dedicated to the destruction of Constitutional Law & Order and the American Way of Life in the United States. They will not stop until they are stopped. Cold. Will they give up Obama to protect themselves? Maybe that possibility is why BHO has been looking a little green around the gills in recent public appearances. Crack that whip…

42. regitiger says:

note: china did not recently re-capture Hong Kong because it some old land dispute.

Hong Kong has a key international satellite and undersea internet and communication hub (5 to be precise)…4 of which are dedicated to 80% of capacity for the equities market (trading) infrastructure and other dark money networks, including 3 variants of swift…

THAT “information on tap” was always the game.

so when we think about “cyber-security” firms such as crowdstrike zooming in and USING data and finding a means to tap into data, they are pretty small beans.

most people do not understand the true threat of “inside trading” in the global context.

we focus on huawei and 5g exploits….or what kind of data is google and microsoft and apple collecting..

it’s far more than that.

the “owners” of foundational network infrastructures have direct and immediate real time access to data…and for the most part, “on the fly” none of this is encrypted (spoiler: that fancy app or apple phone you have thinking it provides security end to end….ha…hahahahaha)

see, the real reason why the uniparty does not want to end secret police spy powers is because it is ultimate power….that entire galaxy of tools that comprise secret police spy powers are no longer exclusive to NSA/Cybercom…there are many many players of similar level of access…

why would corrupt insiders be so willing to do business with china you ask?

because it is truly a walled garden and there does not exist any kind of firewalls in their laws that prevent spying…anywhere…they do not have FISA courts…why would they? spying, collecting and USING data is as pedestrian in their elite society as driving up to mcdonald’s and ordering a big mac….

carrying asks to china is how these people who live in america are getting filthy rich.

if you want to know scale….truly understand how impactful china is on the commercial and private segment of data collection and spying…just look at the major shareholders for major telecommunications companies.

even Musk is not immune either..his celebrated starlink system is predictably doomed to be under the spell of chinaCORP, as he has made several agreements to locate major manufacturing facilities to china ..his most treasured market for his electric car company. How did he just gain 2.1 Billion in bonus? It followed the public release and his committment to shift manufacturing to china! stock goes up…he gets ever richer.

the lure of chinaCORP is enormous.

this president will need much more help than just tarrifs…

stopping shopping in walmart, target, amazon and costco/sam’s in only one way to change the economics…

it’s really about how deeply embedded chinaCORP is with our commercial banks, who own most of these telecommunications companies..or control them by proxy with their enormous financial banks.

43. map says:

The biggest insider trading is knowing what the fed minutes will be a week or two ahead of time. That is where the most money is made.

• regitiger says:

no…the fed is an “agency” that attempts to moderate real market movement. they do this to provide “stability”

the true market MAKERS are those that create such economic global and local impacts that the fed (AND OTHER CENTRAL BANKS) have to respond to.

for instance…want to know why trump’s tariff’s were so insulting? (notice I do no believe they are insulting, just provides a rough description of how his china trade sanctions were met with the global press, aka, world banks!)

well,…trump became a major MARKET MAKE the moment that he declared trade sanctions with china….THAT is true power.

the “fed” had to respond to that…as did ALL OTHER CENTRAL BANKS.

and not just with ordering up more credit and liquidity either.

it sat them back down on their asses to discover they had to start thinking about the power of presidents all over again.

I like this….bucking trends and cowboys…

american way.

geaux trump.

2020!

44. KevinK says:

This bunch of criminals make the Mafia look like Mother Theresa’s little helpers.

45. Lissmojo says:

One of the ugliest schemes In 2001 was revealed to the FBI by Jon & Pete Najarian.

According to the Najarians, they noted unusual S&P put option activity — betting the market would go down — right before 9/11.

Clues led to Hamburg, Germany. Then the trail went cold.

Wonder why.

46. rickb928 says:

Insider trading is the silver bullet… and I didn’t see that coming. Securities frauds are surprisingly easy to investigate and prosecute if you’re at all on your game, and have some minimal evidence to direct your attention. And they usually end up in real prison time. And I think they usually end up disqualifying you from managing your public-traded corporation, or sitting on a board, and makes it hard for those corps to donate to your foundation without risking the SEC looking for more trouble…

This hurts the perps worse than political spying, I think. And it certainly endears them to their base of supporters, cause everyone loves a cheater.

47. robert w says:

cant thumb up or post. this please help.Hopefully this goes through, if any can help with advice how to fix

48. samuelculperjr says:

Hopefully, after reading my entire comment, you’ll see that I believe that my comment is ‘on subject’.
    Now days whenever someone challenges me about trusting the government or replies to a comment of I’ve made with something like; “It sounds like you don’t have a whole lot of faith in our government.” I use part of ‘Mr. Rate’s Advice’ by replying to them with; “The government told me that artificial sweeteners were safe. The government told me that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. The government told me that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK all by himself. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died in his sleep of natural causes.” and then simply shut my mouth because the ball is now in their court.

US GOVERNMENT TRAINS TO LIE
    USSA News Shows;
    https://ussanews (NOTE: Replace this with a ‘Period’) com/News1/2019/04/25/secretary-of-state-admits-on-video-the-us-govt-trains-to-lie-cheat-and-steal-and-msm-ignores-it/

To those paying attention, the notion of the United States government lying, cheating, stealing, and even murdering, is not some far-fetched conspiracy theory, but rather a very genuinely disturbing reality.

“What’s the ‘Cadet Motto’ at West Point? You will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do,” asserted Pompeo before making a most disturbing admission. “I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. It’s – it was like – we had entire training courses,” he said to a room full of people at Texas A & M University who found the comments funny and then erupted into applause, adding “It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment.”

But this is no laughing matter, and certainly nothing to cheer about. The CIA’s ” lies [and our government’s lies – added by me] have led to the untimely deaths of countless innocent men, women and children.

“AMERICA WOULD HANG US IF THEY KNEW” GHWB

The Daily KOS Shows;
    https://m.dailykos (NOTE: Replace this with a ‘Period’) com/stories/2013/4/3/1199001/-Jeb-Bush-Oliver-North-and-the-Murder-of-CIA-Drug-Smuggler-Barry-Seal-in-1986

April 03, 2013 3:40 PM CDT by RobertMorrowTexas

George Herbert Walker Bush: “Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.”
    That is a famous 1992 quote by George Herbert Walker Bush to Sarah McLendon, a Texas journalist who Bush had known for years and who was the grand dame of the White House press corps at the time. McLendon had asked Bush: “What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?”

Jeb Bush to intelligence operative Al Martin, who had worked closely with Jeb Bush during the Iran-Contra scandal and was threatening to go public: “There is no constituency for the truth.”

Ross Perot: “When you look into the American POW prisoner cover-up, you find government officials in the drug trade who can’t break themselves of the habit. What I have found is a snake pit without a bottom. They will do anything to keep this covered up.”