Briefings Continue….

Never attribute malice to that which can be explained by the bureaucracy of the system; perhaps that is the biggest lesson learned from my recent travels and briefings.

As incredible as it might sound, those who run government investigations do not necessarily have their arms around the specifics, or the bigger picture.   It is quite amazing to talk to people who have been in the proverbial weeds for years only to realize the rag-tag-misfits have more comprehensive information systems than multi-million government enterprises.

So too should this message serve as a warning. Again, as incredulous as it sounds, do not ever believe those who control the levers of power have more information than you.  This is a jaw-dropping experience on the level of disconnect.

Perhaps it would be apropos to think of information as a kiosk map in a large mall.  Lots of data, but if the “you are here” dot is missing; it is not much benefit.  The briefing material starts from the ‘you are here‘ and explains the events.  Everything reconciles.  Everything is documented, attested and sworn.  Unfortunately, I have yet to encounter anyone who put it all together….. until now.

Perhaps when/if a book is ever written about this time, the most compelling story-line will come from how a dedicated small team with a few thousand dollars were able to go up against tens of millions of corrupt interests.  Oh, and we have TRUTH, so we are indeed winning despite the scale.

On some details, thank you to those who have supported this effort.  When it is all over you will likely be surprised just how far and comprehensively we have traveled to ensure failure did not become an option.

There is still a possibility, albeit much smaller than a few weeks ago, that Durham/Barr may not generate the outcome desired.  Therefore the Phase-1 (briefing) effort will continue and the preparation for engaging in Phase-2 (large scale) will continue.

Indications from recent DOJ comments certainly imply a shift in the narrative.  There is a lot more confidence and you are likely seeing the downstream effect in various appearances and broadcasts.   The shift is very real.  The activity in the background is very real; and while the details are very sensitive – we are directly in line-of-sight to the activity.

Many people are now referencing the possibilities of ongoing ‘grand juries’, I would say nothing to diminish that outlook.  The signs are all in the exactly correct place; and the most important name remains invisible.  That’s a good indicator because it shows how tight the process is; and how no leaks have surfaced.  We continue to monitor that aspect.

REMINDER – […] We are a nation of liberty loving independent and free-thinking people; born under a compact to allow each to live their lives according to their own purpose.  Do not abdicate the duty to protect individual liberty to anyone except yourself.

Your dreams are unique to you.

In the coming weeks you will see more about what CTH can do to support you.  There is a network of allied interests working diligently; and we will succeed.  I can feel it.

The challenge with the briefing material, developed over several years, is that it cannot be absorbed by reading it.  There has to be a guide to walk through it as the person is absorbing the content.  That originating guide has been me.

Once briefed, and with the documents in hand, each person then has the skills to see the story; and the next step in completely understanding any story is to teach it.  That’s going to eventually be your task.  You only need to reach 10 people.  One becomes 10, becomes 100, becomes 1,000, becomes 10,000 etc…

Having completed a series of murder-board sessions, test sessions on the briefing material itself, by putting it up against all comers including critics and naysayers; the next phase of sharing the information with those in a position to take action is well underway.  The secondary goal of this phase-1 was to ensure that powerful interests, including John Durham, are aware that we know what this story is about and that we will not allow this evidence to be hidden.  This tripwire has been crossed.

I am confident because the content of the brief is demonstrably true.  However, the most important part to remember is that the truth is not dependent on any person; it just exists.

Once through this phase; and if everything goes according to a plan; you will have an opportunity to have someone, perhaps me, visit YOU and brief you and your friends.  Then, you and your friends receive copies of the brief and go forward.

[more details will be coming; it is dynamic, cost effective and no-one makes a dime]

However, it is now possible that aspect will not be needed as forcefully.  Again, it depends on what those who are in power do with the information.  If they respond weakly, or if they do not respond at all (very unlikely) then we activate.  I am increasingly optimistic this material is being directly addressed.

However, the stakes are too high to leave anything to chance.   Wherever they are, I go…. on any moment’s notice I drop everything to conduct briefings requested by anyone who can influence action.  Information without action is antithetical to its purpose.

People have referenced Paul Revere in many posts recently; but that’s not really an appropriate view….. I consider myself the “friend” who hung the lantern in the loft of the North Church Tower; the lantern is the briefing material; you are Paul Revere.

Prepare to ride.

Every second that you live your life with thankfulness for the abundance within it; every moment that we CHOOSE to engage with fellowship; every day that we accept guidance from God – however you define him to be; and every moment we cherish this time to be a beacon of optimism; is a moment that we withstand that barrage and hold the flag in place.   It is a genuinely patriotic position not to succumb to the attack.

If you allow yourself to be drawn into crisis and despair, you allow them to win.  If your center of normal is based around this overwhelming onslaught, you will eventually concede liberty in favor of peace.  Once we stop living in liberty, we no longer have peace.

It took me a while to fully understand just how damaging empty streets, soulless eyes, the lack of smiles, shuttered businesses and the absence of joy would become.  But as I travel around trying to deliver a very specific message to a very specific audience, I now recognize just how much damage is being done; not just to our nation as a whole, but also to every individual within it – personally.

We must shake this mindset.  We must withstand this onslaught and rally to the origin of our true national spirit.  We must rally to a standard of Americanism and accept this is not that. In essence, we must individually take a stand.  Purposefully, deliberately and with forethought, we must engage those around us to get rid of this sense of foreboding.

This approach is how we win the larger battle.

Our nation needs more people like you, right now.  Don’t wait… engage life, get optimistic however you need to do it. Then let that part of you shine right now… This is how we fight.  Hold up that flag; give the starter smile… rally to the standard you create and spread fellowship again.

God knows we need it.

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, AG Bill Barr, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,085 Responses to Briefings Continue….

1. TreeClimber says:

Is this to Sundance or a misplaced reply post?

2. Caius Lowell says:

Just watched this documentary on the martyrdom of Polish Priest Jerzy Popieluszko. In it, they talk about the communists releasing the criminals to harass Christians, the communists called Father Jerzy’s sermons “seances of hate,” and the communists eventually murdered Father Jerzy. Americans don’t understand the forces loosed in America, but they are about to learn.

3. CTH Fan says:

To whom are you referring to exactly? If you are addressing Sundance I don’t understand why you are here.

People on this site know that Sundance is truthful and his articles are heavily researched.

By the way. I have no intention of getting into a back and forth with you, I just wanted clarification.

Be Blessed.

4. zephyrbreeze says:

What we’ve seen are political atrocities compounded by medical atrocities and neglect.
    This is True Trauma: political, psychological and physical.

However, it is nothing that people around the world for eons haven’t faced and survived.
    Yet we have the promise and the knowledge that Prayer works. Prayer is Power.

My people are ready, when you are ready, Sundance.

“Spirituality yields two fruits. The first in inspiration to know what to do. The second is power, or the capacity to do it. These two capacities come together.… [we know] the spiritual laws upon which inspiration and power are based. Yes, God answers prayer and gives us spiritual direction when we live obediently and exercise the required faith in Him.”
    ― Richard G. Scott

5. Joe says:

“The challenge with the briefing material, developed over several years, is that it cannot be absorbed by reading it.” Reminds me of John Boyd and Patterns of Conflict.

God bless you and your work and, above all, the affirmations to courage, hope and cheerfulness. The Left has only one of those legs to stand on. You remind us we already have more.

• Bruce Fauth says:

Yes. God Bless you, Sundance, and your endeavor.

• Norma Jean says:

SD, “May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.”
      How can anyone thank you enough for all you’ve done? You have reserved a special place in all of our patriotic American hearts.

• Anne says:

Thank you for your courage and patriotism… God bless you in your endeavor!

6. MaineCoon says:

Standing with you Sundance. Making my list…

• mobgrazer says:

The challenge a have in thinking through a list is not finding 10, it is finding 10 who each have the ability and dedication to spread it to their 10 in turn.

• nckhawk says:

The one-to-one discipleship system can be extraordinarily effective provided that the early participants are able to jumpstart the wave. If successful, the education / spreading of the word can quickly go exponential. Furthermore, the early church, through their / our fearless leader, used the Ekklesia (Greek to Roman Gov / marketplace system that became “where two or three are gathered together”) system to do the very same thing using sandals and sails. Billions of people remain eternally affected by this fearless few.

Go Sundance! Put us in coach!! Go time needs to be soonest.

7. zephyrbreeze says:

I remember Ret. Lt. Colonel Tony Schafer saying:

that traditionally when the FBI was running a counter intelligence operation,
    that there was ALWAYS a MILITARY version of the same investigation being run at the same time. . Which would make sense if national security was the REAL reason for a counter-intelligence investigation.

Except for the counterintelligence operation against the Trump team.
    Somehow that military counterpart never materialized.
    Huh.
    Imagine that.

8. jello333 says:

“… the most important name remains invisible. That’s a good indicator because it shows how tight the process is; and how no leaks have surfaced.”

The other day, a lot of us were trying to guess the name of this “most important” person. That includes me (I guessed Seth Rich’s killer, whoever that might be). And then Sundance came out and asked us to stop guessing. I think I know why now. So yeah, PLEASE guys… I know it’s kinda fun to play the game, and if someone were to guess right they’d definitely have some bragging rights when it’s exposed. But Sundance seems to be happy that so far the name “remains invisible”.

Which means… let’s stop even TRYING to (publicly) guess the name. 😉

• beach lover says:

Certainly it (the name) is in the context of information that is crucial. I am taking from this most recent post that we should be somewhat optimistic that there are currently grand juries hearing evidence. I don’t know what the name of one person means other than it is someone that is connected and having that connection secret means the grand jury information is progressing without the interference of the media or the swamp.. something that has to be kept until all the pieces are ready to be exposed.

Interesting you brought up Seth Rich. After years of reading this site and all of Sundance’s writings, its amazing the information we all have that we have absorbed and waited for the pieces to fit into the larger picture… this was one of those pieces hanging out there on the side, but you knew it had to fit into the larger puzzle… it had to.

Anything that happened between the Clinton email investigation and that summer of the Crossfire Hurricane scheme is all suspect to me.

• 813.52Ran says:

“Let’s stop trying to guess the name . . . but my guess is Seth Rich’s killer.”

• jello333 says:

Yeah I know, you’ve got a point. 😀 But what I actually said in my other comment was “I guessed Seth Rich’s killer, whoever that might be.” In other words, it was something I had ALREADY put on the record, so it was too late to change that now. Not that I think my (or anyone else’s) “guess” mattered much, must there’s always a chance that it COULD. But yeah, I appreciate your point. 🙂

9. CM-TX says:

Me earlier, sitting on the dock… waiting:

Later on a guy came up & commented on my scenic view [pic below],
    “Oh look, it’s 2020 in America!” 🙌 😂

(Ok, so there was some debate about jumping in to to see if we could catch them- but neither of us took the bait!)

P.S. when anyone’s actually ready to round up some aholes/bash some heads in/whatever… hit me up! 😏

• jello333 says:

Yeah, debating about jumping in to catch them… then someone points out that that’s not necessarily a great idea, seeing as how you’re on a leisurely boat ride down the Amazon… “Cute little fellas… look at that funny smile.”

10. Biggyrat says:

I guess I’m just not too bright. Is this corona-virus thing supposed to be legit, or are we all just being fed a line of BS? I still haven’t encountered one person who has this illness. One would think that if it was such a plague, I would know someone who had dealt with it. Maybe I’m just a moron. Someone please enlighten me.

• boogywstew says:

I had it the last week in January till the first week in February.

• Biggyrat says:

So it is a real thing? I hope you are doing well. I just feel that things are reaching a tipping point and that point is tipping in the wrong direction. Maybe I should take some time off.

• 1IreneFlick3 says:

It’s real as an illness. The hype over it is not real. The restrictions and destruction were not necessary.

• dd_sc says:

Sweden agrees with you.

• dbobway says:

I live near Charlotte NC. My wife is the lead accountant for a sports bar restaurant chain.
            We know a lot of people getting the WooHan, but just a few even have symptoms.
            Somebody has a positive test, then the whole store gets tested. They are all considered positive at that point. It shuts down the store and ‘nobody is sick.’
            We have permanently closed 5 stores. That is a 1/5 of their inventory.
            But our Nursing home deaths are 63%, of the deaths in the state,
            That would be in the top 5 % in the country. Yet we are in the bottom 10 in deaths per million.
            More people are dying of toe fungus here than WooHan.

• dd_sc says:

The virus is real. My niece had it when it first showed up in Seattle. Nasty chest cold for about 7-10 days.

I think the wife, my youngest, and I had it the first week of January. Two days low fever that topped out around 100, and 7-10 days minor cough. None of us had bothered to get tested.

• boogywstew says:

I don’t smoke, drink or take any drugs, prescription or otherwise. I live alone and was able to take care of myself and never felt I needed to go to the hospital. I eat well, work hard for a living and have a strong immune system so I weathered it as if it was a bad flu.

• OW21 says:

Biggy – I have yet to know ANYONE who has it either – not a single person…..It’s a scam on a massive scale, IMO.

• 1IreneFlick3 says:

I know half a dozen people who had it before it was popular and had a name. The Chinese college students carried it to this university town after winter break. My people were all suddenly sicker than dogs for a week or few, but all survived.

• OW21 says:

Interesting – I had a friend who had a horrible cough that lasted three weeks – her whole family was sick but they all got better. That was in January. I think the virus was here long before we actually knew what it was….

• 1stgoblyn says:

Yes, along about October. Remember how everyone was fussing about the lung illness people were getting from ‘vaping?’ Whatever happened to that? Did all the vapers suddenly stop vaping b/c it was hyped so badly? And then there was the shampeachment ‘investigation.’ Just had to have it done before Christmas. It gets done before Christmas and then Nanzi holds it for 3 weeks. Why? To make sure the WuFlu had taken hold? That is the one question I keep asking and get no answers for. Why did Nanzi hold back the Articles of Impeachment until about the same time we had the first diagnosed case of WuFlu?

• ID says:

My wife’s best friend had her husband die from it. It’s real, but you are very unlucky if it gets you. The mortality rate, for the young and healthy, is like a bad flu. If you have underlying conditions, or you are over 70, then sure you should stay at home and be very careful. The rest of us should simply be going about business as normal, to a degree.

• Stirling Sturk says:

Nor have I.

• Jeanette Liptrap says:

I have a friend and his wife who tested positive. She was hospitalized and treated for several days. He was never hospitalized. She is recuperating at home now. Both are
        recuperating but very slowly gettin their strength back.

• spinoneone says:

That is because the confirmed U.S. infection rate is 1.42% of the population. So 98+% of us do not have the disease.

• (no Longer A ) Bystander says:

I’m a ER / Hospitalist physician and I work in an area where Covid had just taken off. At first I thought the horrible lungs of Covid had been due to putting people on ventilators too soon until I had my first patient who looked like his lungs were quickly turning into those same lungs. We put the patient on the MATH + protocol and he made a quick turnaround and was discharged. A lot of our staff are out right now with Covid and some are being treated with HCQ some with steroids and all are improving at home. Research has shown that there are two types of responders to Covid. One type responds in a very benign way similar to flu. The other type which are the minority respond with the cytokine storm which leads to a critical response in the lungs. Using the MATH + Our critical patient was discharged today. This protocol is a lifesaver and hope more people ask for it should they be the type that develops the cytokines storm.

• beach lover says:

very interesting. I wish there were more like you that can spread the word on current treatments that are working. It seems we’ve gotten hung up on the HCQ controversy, and no one is being logical on other treatments..publicly anyway, for fear of getting blasted from those that are set on this thing having to take over all of our lives until a vaccine comes out.

I too know those who had the respiratory symptoms in Jan/Feb. Also now hearing of 2 who ended up in the ER with vomiting for days… who tested positive. But, then they qualified that any type of virus can give positive results. Notice they have now added nausea and vomiting as a symptom. We should plan for flu season to morph in with CoVid.

• mayflowerchild says:

Interesting info !

• Blessingsuntoyou says:

Thank you for sharing this information (no Longer A) Bystander. And bless you for your work as a healer.

• Rosie says:

Maybe the two types of responses have to do with whether or not you previously had the flu vaccine. Is the patient ever asked? Maybe the answer is right in front of us, but no one is asking the question. I find it odd that nursing home residents, healthcare workers and military personnel all suffered more severe versions of COVID — groups which all routinely get the flu vaccine.

• curtmilr says:

The HCQ cocktail is only good for Covid positive patients that are non-symptomatic or with very mild symptoms. Once the disease progresses beyond those stages, other therapies, such as MATH+, are preferred.

Interestingly, we take a number of the prescribed MATH+ compounds in our normal regimen. Though in high risk categories, we have thus far avoided infection. So they apparently serve prophylactic purposes as well.

We’ve known two Covid positive persons. One died, but had extreme comorbidities in severe decline prior to infection; the other recovered quickly with the HCQ cocktail. We were not in direct contact with either.

• I know 3 people who had it. One woman in her 50s died. She was obese. Not helping.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

By current testing results, the virus seems to have affected about one half of one percent of the population, so many of us will know no one who has been affected. One of my daughter-in-law’s co-workers (who had other serious health issues) died from it.

• Silver Sunday says:

Daniel Horowitz’s Podcasts at Conservative Review have been extremely illuminating. It has been so helpful in doing personal risk assessment.
        He is an extreme nerd regarding data reporting, comprehension of studies, and wading through minutia to get to forward thinking. He has guests on who are all on board with the “IT IS REAL, THE REACTION HAS BEEN A CATASTROPHE”.
        Diving into the “Who” is really getting sick as compared to who is not (counting for outliers which is always a consideration but must be put aside).
        Lots of focus on kids, and how serious the effects of lockdown have been and will continue to be for each of them personally, developmentally, emotionally and how their being shut away from the “herd” will affect each of us adults.

I will give you a taste from the podcast from this past Wednesday.

According to the CDC, 93% of Covid deaths for ALL ages have had an average of 2.5 Co-morbidities.
        When you subtract that out,
        7% of the entire population of “supposedly” healthy people have died of this disease and 1/2 of those people were in nursing homes.
        So that would be about 3% of deaths were in nursing homes and assisted living facilities (remember if you’re in a nursing home YOU ARE ALREADY SICK and need nursing care as opposed to Assisted Living facilities – mostly you are simply OLD with some chronic illness that is managed with meds. Lots of Alzheimers. BTW, I am 65 so no spring chicken myself 🙂

So now you have 3%. And let’s also take into consideration the reporting on the deaths. How many deaths were the MotorCycle Accident in Florida counted as Covid, so let us kindly say that only 1% were MIS-reported. That leaves 2% of supposedly healthy people outside of let’s call them Old Age homes of all sorts, died of Covid 19.

So the Deaths as of last week were around 140,000.
        93% of that number is 130,200 had the co-morbidities & that number includes Old Age Homes.
        So 140,000 minus 130,200 is 9,800.

3% of those 9,800 were people in nursing homes & assisted living facilities (where once you pass 80, your chances of death in any given year is very high) who did not have serious co-morbidities which equal 294. (that is a very very low number! which is good news)
        Now we are down to 9,506.

So about 9,506 people in all of America who most likely would not have died this year were felled by Covid19. As Daniel points out The Angel of Death comes for reasons we cannot comprehend.

This is why, and I have been thinking this way since first day of April, My ability to keep it together is diminishing with each and every day. I want to slap everyone in the face and say WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing to people and a generation of kids. The older ones are in their rooms sexting, watching porn, playing video games, and harboring rage at their lives sucking so much. It is a mortal Sin!!!

I do highly recommend the Posccast – start with #689 as Daniel discusses the effects on the immunity of kids the lockdown has and the beauty of G-d’s love, and plan in how he created us to deal with disease. The beauty of each of our ecosystems that is our immune system. The gift that this “plague” was not a plague at all and our hubris, and pagan type beliefs that humans are all powerful and can control nature in any way, is turning it into a plague of human disfunction on a incomprehensible scale. Kids are immune. Imagine a plague sent by G-d (as they all are) that spares our children, and actually uses them to enhance the natural cross immunity of the herd in order for more people to live through more serious viruses. That is what the lockdown is taking away from us.
        We must re-open the country NOW!!!

At leas Sundance has good news. SECRET grand Juries!!! yea, that’s the ticket!!!
        Praying daily!!!!

• Hoosier says:

My neighbour had it. His wife didn’t catch it. He was laid up for a week with what to him seemed like a reasonably bad flu and it lingered for another week as low grade feeling crappy. Take that for what it is worth. My only experience with this thing. Him: Mid 50’s, skinny as a rail, generally healthy, Northern European genetic heritage.

• Oh Henry! says:

Biggyrat, I know no one who has tested for China virus. However, in the last week I have been made aware locally of two teen suicides ages (12 & 14) one from a bottle of Tylenol, other not shared; one volleyball male coach; and an attempted suicide of a friend’s 80-something father who is the care-giver to her mom. The “cure” clearly worse than the disease, at least in my small sphere.

Now talk that DeCline/DeWhine may push for all virtual school opening for first quarter after many schools invested in physical changes to classrooms and repurposing athletic and performing arts spaces to accommodate physical distancing supposedly to keep WuFlu at bay. Bright side – no masks required at home, braces may be off before a postponed picture day, and more time for driving practice and work schedules.

Nuts does not even begin to explain any of this. We are going to the Alabama beach to escape the lunacy and attempt to keep kids in as normal a bubble as possible living our best life. We get knocked down, we get up again, ain’t nothing going to keep us down! Prayers to Sundance and crew as well as my fellow Treepers!

• muckeyduck says:

It’s the silent killer. We are all told to be silent with regard to effective treatments, while it kills our economy.

11. Lawrence L says:

What I don’t understand is how Strzok, Comey, and Brennan could all be writing books if they were the subject of investigations. Would a defense lawyer in their right mind want their client to be exposing potentially damning or conflicting material?

• JE says:

With the explosive revelations today about the FBI sitting on the Epstein evidence (Bill’s involvement) going back to 2008, I now understand why Comey single-handedly letting Hillary C. off the hook for transmitting/receiving classified materials on her personal server was a no brainer by comparison. Protecting the Clintons has been the top priority in DC for nearly 3 decades.
      The corruption the Clintons brought to the state troopers in Arkansas is the same corruption they brought with them to D.C.
      The Russian hoax—–a Clinton operation or Obama’s?

• Maquis says:

Pre-emptive jury tampering.

• Travis Bowie says:

Defense lawyers cost money. Books make money.

• The Defense Attorney wouldn’t want them to, but the prosecutors would love for them to, in fact they might give them the rope to hang themselves with and wait until after they published their books (like they already have), knowing their intentions were to write one, Strzok, Comey, McCabe, Etc have The Dunning-Kruger effect. it is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are.

• help4newmoms says:

In the current climate, with media and the judiciary all in to protect the deep state, a lawyer would want as much conflicting information out there as possible. It helps to taint a potential jury pool.

• Armchair Quarterback says:

This^^, if there was anything remotely serious hanging over their head in this situation they would be as quiet as church mice!

• 1stgoblyn says:

Authoring a book is an easy way to accomplish receiving your payoff for favors given. IOW, money laundering, quite often with taxpayer monies. (How often have we heard of someone’s book being bought by the gov’t and given to libraries or schools?)

• okiedelta says:

For those believe they are soon to become defendants and who have a story to sell, book deals are commonly encouraged and arranged to pay the upfront retainers of defense lawyers. The timing of the recent book deals is telling.

12. JE says:

“Unfortunately, I have yet to encounter anyone who put it all together….. until now.”

This will inevitably result in an exponential increase of awareness.

THIS feeds my soul.

13. Gov Jay says:

Sundance is doing what the Fake News media refuses to do… no more complicated than that… and God bless him for his efforts…

14. joejoefromsandiego says:

I’ve got 20 people easy, Sundance. 🙂

• octo49 says:

My neighbor, who works in a nursing home, had it a few weeks back. Was exposed, quarantined, had it a week later, sick at home a couple weeks, recovered and back at work now. That’s the only one I know of.

• octo49 says:

Sorry, this response was to a different post about the virus.

• Fools Gold says:

Which is off topic and frustrating when readers such as I use my cell phone to read comments everyday that are on topic…isn’t that one of the rules for commenting? Take it to the “open discussions” posted everyday!

15. Tl Howard says:

How could Durham have indicted anyone of import if his investigators were not aware of much of anything or do I misunderstand Sundance? And if they were lagging that far behind if figuring out the bigger picture, then how far behind are they in getting the important names indicted. We need this to happen FAST.

• mobgrazer says:

Yes. If Barr/Durham go too slow and by vote, by hook, or by crook Trump loses the election this will all get thrown away and the PTB will pretend it never happened. They will have stalled and obstructed for 4 years, gotten away clean, and the whole thing will start up again but with more aggression. This time I suspect, following gun control, using the NSA database to target gun owners.

• vexedmi says:

The Wheels of Justice, it is said, turn slowly, but they were not to be going in reverse.

• beach lover says:

Im thinking they had pieces, but each one working on their own little area. NO ONE was looking at this from the point that Sundance has looked.

Think of it as a serial killer investigation. Police try to solve individual murders but dont always know that other murders are connected. Each committed to their own victim.

Difference is you have to have everyone committed to solving the crime, and I dont know that we have had that here. There are forces working just as hard to keep it all under wraps.

• Susan Harms says:

and where do you start? when did this start? there was no precipitating event — it was the blob. but I have come to the conclusion that Frank Church was right. Ross Perot knew something we didnt but he didnt know it all. Alot of people knew little pieces over the years but never put it all together and many were killed to hide the truth. The two boys on the railroad tracks in Mena was not the beginning.. it was just a point in time.

• ziegler von strahn says:

When did this start? WWII.
          Joseph McCarthy was 100% right and the media destroyed him. That is how long this has been happening and progressing to a tipping point, which I feel we are now at.

• cantcforest says:

Susan, when Billy was running for prez, a lot of information was released about the Clintons as a result of the Whitewater investigation. There were a lot of shady dealings and a futures trade by Hillary that was crooked. I remained skeptical of the Clintons since that day and when Hillary was running against PDJT, I went on high alert. The Page-Strzok texts really raised a flag as many others were implicated.
          But I did nothing about it, where Sundance did some very heavy lifting.
          God bless Sundance.

• Fools Gold says:

That one is On Barr and Durham. Positive ‘words” coming out of DOJ/FIB mean nothing to me! Action with fair justice drowns out all words! I hope to wake up one day and say we really are a Republic, until then my hope is on 2020 election of Donald J Trump for President again!

16. Father God, thank you for our loving brethren Sundance. We are humbled. I know I am.

Treepers, let good cheer abound. Sundance, our lantern bearer is on watch. 😉

WE are Paul Revere!

It’s time to awaken the misguided with all of us in prayer.

Philippians 4:6 ESV /
    Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

17. William Schneider says:

I want to just want to step in here and let Sundance Know I am ready to ride damn near anywhere to save this Republic I still love. I await instructions Captain! I am way off in Oregon -the land of insane Portland . You remain in my prayers daily Sundance. God bless you.Let me know how I can help!!

18. Rgt says:

The damage that is being done to the American spirit is truly real and I take the advice to stand up and be optimistic with a can do attitude seriously. Americans are unique because each individual has thought of themselves as at the top of the food chain regardless of their station in life. The sky is the limit if you were willing to put in the work. This mindset is what the leftists seek to destroy and we must not let them succeed. Each individual is sovereign in the eyes of God.

• judyw says:

Rgt, I agree that the damage is truly real and that is what feeds “them”. I am noticing more places where there is encouragement to be optimistic and lift the spirits of those who need a boost and I know the cumulative energy effect is huge. A person who had been subjected to mind control said this that I will always remember. “They don’t just want to win. They want to see you suffer.” Somehow that let me see a deeper level.

19. Retired IG says:

Thank you Sundance. From my heart to yours (Namaste)!
    I read that you really do “get” that persons you contacted do live in “personal boxes.” Especially those who work for the government. Wasn’t a “bean counter” auditor, but more so a program analyst. Many with a “turf” to defend. Whatever information you provided to get them out their “boxes” I am grateful.
    Keeping my sense of “humor” by thinking today that Fauci =Biden. Two elderly men who are allowing themselves to be USED and ABUSED by their Masters. Following ORDERS. That’s their shame and fear. NOT MINE. Will Fauci and Biden release their tax returns? What is their personal financial stake at risk? I can bet a LOT.
    Also loving that the (mostly) fake news went NUTS re President Trump’s tweet yesterday re delaying the election. DUH! “What about the line in the tweet re “absentee voting good” ????! IGNORED.
    Absentee voting is LEGALLY SUPPORTED or NOT by each state in our Nation.
    As far as I can KEN you cannot VOTE BY MAIL, unless you are a Registered VOTER.
    SHAME and DOOM on EVERY person who has been TOUTING VOTE BY MAIL!.
    What a crock. Treating an American VOTING BALLOT as “legal” when its going to be “addressed to Resident,” like another piece of JUNK in their mailbox. Just another instance of the “assumption” that Americans are STUPID.
    HARD. COLD. ANGER.
    Am starting to SMELL that FLOP sweat again. And am kinda starting to LIKE IT. As others posted here today I am also intuitive. However, I do not know from whence the I feel the crackling of energy building. And yoi, I feel a big one coming.
    Could be just the weather barometer or the Full Moon coming? No. This is something really strange to wrap myself around.
    Almost imagining Coumo or DeBlasio saying “Anyone want to buy a bridge in Brooklyn?”
    Love to all and your sense of humor goes a LONG WAY.
    Don’t have the exact quote but Shakespeare wrote something like “keeping your head while all around are losing theirs.” LOVE

20. LesPristy says:

Holy s***! Sundance, you are amazing.

I’ve been reading, and very occasionally posting here under a few different usernames, since the Zimmerman case.

What you are, and have been doing, is a really really good thing. Thank you!

21. Mariposa323 says:

I can totally believe the simple-minded blindness of the big corporation of Govt . not having the ability to grasp the facts and pursue an effective plan . It’s how large corporations are run . To put it simply they run on a sort of autopilot that is their comfort zone and it just breeds corruption by its very nature . It lacks agility and the ability to employ a sense of accountability to their customers .
    We sold our small business to a big well known Corp a while back . They acquired us ( small business ) with the best intentions
    to provide product and customer service to the highest standard . They failed miserably in every objective except their bottom line , which is always at the expense of the consumer .
    Safe travels Sundance and God Bless .

22. QuestMGD says:

If you would allow a little side note, I am Korean, immigrated in ’69 with my parents to the US when I was 3. We went back in ’76 to help make Korea a better country. They were conservative in a manner, and the US made them more so. However, they were the ones being persecuted in Korean society by their own people who they wanted to help. They ignored this and just did their good work, but you can imagine how it worked out.
    Moon Jae In is still persecuting my 83 year old mother and others like her.
    I continue to live in Dallas, and my mother still worries about how sensitive I am about the crap that is going on here.
    The readers here probably know how bad the political situation in Korea is at this time, but it is time that, at the least, we voice our opinions and knowledge, loudly or in whispers, to who we can. I try to tell my mother that we are Americans and not Koreans, we will fight for our rights and I hope that Americans learn the lessons from abroad that quiet conservatives are nearly useless conservatives.

• jeans2nd says:

Prayers for you and your mom. Would that she would come here. Moon is bad news news for Korea. However was Moon ever elected? Moon would turn over Korea to the little fat dictator if Moon had his way.
      Sad

• Maquis says:

I loved my tours in Korea. A very humble and kind people. Will always remain in my prayers.

• Kay123 says:

Prayers for you Quest…..
      Kids here, are not taught how bad communism can be.
      They think what a great country…..everything is “given” here
      without earning. Then they get out in the real world.

Yes, you must be “quiet” because people who have to work
      for everything they have in this country….. resent our
      government giving everything to foreigners.. FREE.
      Once they come here….. live for a few years. They are off the dole and
      get nothing free.

DemonRats want cheap labor and illiterate people. Once the illegals
      learn the Dems game…..Rats want a new supply of players.

Our country is going to heck in a handbasket fast China and Middle
      East are drawing straws for our cities. If Dems win the election….It
      won’t be any better here than your homeland.
      Good luck…..

• Conservative_302 says:

If there is one thing I learned living over in the Middle East teaching English at a Korean government school is how appreciate Korean people are to America for our help in the war. Korean people are absolutely beautiful. It is sad that families were split up during the war by some being in the north and the other part of the family in the south. I will also pray for your mom. America is lucky to have you in our country. Koreans make America great!

• mac says:

I spent eight years in Korea in this century. I learned to love the people, the food and the country, and even to speak the language. I developed a tremendous amount of respect for Koreans and the determination they have shown to develop their country. The old men, like me, were smart, tough, determined characters who would work 48 hours at a stretch without thinking twice. The young men, on the other hand, were much softer. They were becoming spoiled and lazy, especially when compared to their fathers and grandfathers.

Young Korean women, on the other hand, are both smart and driven, not to mention often being awfully pretty. Korean women as a whole are extraordinarily impressive, and they will certainly pick up the slack for the young Korean men. Indeed, I more than once heard a colleague wish he could take a dozen Korean secretaries back to our firm’s European headquarters. He knew that, if he could do that, they would straighten that whole headquarters out and have it running right in less than a year. They would, too!

A great and powerful country, South Korea. No one in history has performed such an economic miracle as they have, to go from being the poorest country on Earth in 1953 to the world’s 12th largest economy today. They did it the hard, honest way, through backbreaking work and incredible focus on the task at hand. While it is difficult to get a lot of Koreans to agree on much of anything, if you CAN get them to agree on achieving a certain goal, stand back and watch. They WILL achieve that goal or die trying!

• LOL says:

Thanks for this comment.

• Thanks

Ended up due to smarts attached to Operation IglooWhite in Dong Ha / Lang Veigh S Vietnam on teams setting out sensors in Laos

Extremely lucky that U S Generals knew how great the Korean Marines were
      They had found the best , fixed Canadian citizenship for those and then “work permits” with a company called Philco Ford out of Canada and in Vietnam as my teams body guards
      Only reason I am alive this day
      Helped 8 of them get into U S via U S Congressman Graham Purcell of Wichita Falls Tx

Mr Chung one amazing tough smart warrior !

23. todayistheday99 says:

What angers me most is that the redactions we see are all because of the Mule Team. If we don’t get Trump re-elected we’re hosed. Time to start getting serious about the future of our lives.

24. tertiaryeffects says:

Sundance, there are at least ten of us here who want to do something to help. I at least stand ready.

25. jus wundrin says:

‘Once we stop living in liberty, we no longer have peace.’

Excellent point!

May I borrow it? Using quotations of course.

26. echobravoalpha says:

Long time lurker, very recent commenter. I just went thru many of these posts. I’m damn proud to be a part of this group. The most intelligent, thought provoking, tenacious comments and discussions on the net. This place gives me hope that there are lots of us out here. Fed up, paying attention, and not ready to go down without a fight.

Much love SD and Team

27. judyw says:

Many of you, I believe will identify with the truth of the subject of this video.

28. 63gordfa says:

I am mystified why people from POTUS on down aren’t talking more about the Anthony “Look at my bulge” Weiner laptop. It seems to me that as sinister as the silent coup against POTUS was, there are possibly even darker things yet to be revealed from an honest examination of the contents of that laptop. I believe Sidney Powell occasionally has mentioned the laptop and I believe POTUS once made a reference to it. There is shockingly little said about it. Why? At least, many people should be asking, “Where the hell is that laptop?”

• kittylenoir says:

Didn’t Abedin have a file on that laptop titled ‘insurance’????

• beach lover says:

It’s another piece.. like Seth Rich. No way it’s not connected, IMHO. Too many of the same players. Plus that (Weiner laptop investigation) was in the SDNY… same as Epstein’s latest. Lots going on there that has Clinton connections or at least those affiliated. It’s hard to unsee once you know.

Sundance was also all over that story, too.

29. inrecordtimes says:

I’m ready to ride! I have been waiting for the briefing session and the powerpoint presentation to take it on the road! And I have an audience to take it to who are hungry for the answers!

30. Liberty ONE says:

Sundance: THANK you from the bottom of my heart for ALL you do and have done to enlighten and inform. May you be guided by the Holy Spirit & protected by the arms of Our Lord. As the great hero General MacArthur said in 1951…..”IN WAR THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR VICTORY”. We are indeed in a “war” in this country. The enemy is WITHIN!jmj

31. Some things that should never be done in life.

1) Never get between a mama bear and her cub.
    2) Never get between a drunk and his next drink.
    3) And never, ever get on the wrong side of ad rem.

32. ujijin says:

A flea living on my dog knows what that dog’s blood tastes and smells like. But I don’t.

Relative scale and compartmentalization are institutional reasons why so many D.C. dwellers don’t even perceive the the possibility of a larger picture, let alone a sense of history beyond the last 20 years or the “event horizon” of misadventures such as the “1619 Project”.

33. Laura Hunt says:

I don’t know you and will probably never meet you, but it doesn’t stop me from praying for your protection. You’re sharing a message that could bring a day of reckoning for many, and the more you share it, the more dangerous it becomes for you. Please– be careful. God bless and keep you.

34. Keln says:

I remember several posts about a continuing research project by Sundance, but frankly, this entire post is confusing as hell. Enigmatic as it gets. Just speak plainly man. You got information, you;ve worked hard on it, the hell are you going on about other than that?

Yeah, we’re riding horses and lighting lights in windows and shooting off matchlock guns and stuff. I get it, Revolution imagery. Seriously, what are you talking about?

Frankly, no posted information should be for the “initiated”. Either it is clear or it isn’t.

I’m not the smartest man around, but spare me the cryptic speech, which you’ve several times promised not to use.

• readyandable1 says:

Funny, I don’t find it confusing in the least. But then again, I’ve been studiously reading all of his work daily for years.

Might want to try it, in earnest? If you are, apologies, but the post isn’t in the least cryptic.

• MissForWard says:

Hi Keln! I’ve missed seeing you at the Treehouse; it seems you haven’t been around for awhile. Sundance made some posts a couple of weeks ago that would help you understand the cryptic nature of this post. One of them was/is password protected and gives more insight into what’s going on. This current post is Sundance checking in, letting everyone know that things are proceeding, giving encouragement, etc. I hope this helps!

• cantcforest says:

Keln,
      I certainly understand your frustration with the cryptic speech so I’ll offer a few thoughts which may or may not help.
      For the past three or four years, Sundance has revealed a steady stream of underhanded dealings, lies to individuals, lies to Congress, lies by Congress, money grubbing, sedition, conspiracy…. However, as Sundance suggested early in the post, no one was really connecting the dots.
      I believe we are at this point: Sundance has connected the dots on all of the info previously presented here, plus he had other info not revealed here perhaps because it wasn’t confirmed, or perhaps he had not yet divined how it fit into the puzzle. He very recently decided that he had enough info to assemble an airtight case against the bulk of the conspirators, which he has done and is now hammering Barr, Durham, probably Nunes and Jordan, and some of PDJT’s closest advisors.
      The reason for the metaphors and cryptic messages is probably that he, Sundance, does not wish to put the crooks on high alert and start the media spinning counter arguments.
      I trust my fellow Treepers have other versions and insights and would welcome their criticism.

35. William Schneider says:

Hey Keln, their is a time to share and a time to be discreet. Trust Sundance here!! He is on a mission and silence is golden if victory is to be achieved in the long run. You do not give the enemy a heads up before the attack man!! Sundance has many spies on this blog do doubt-can you not see this? Patience attains the goal. Sundance will reveal the plan when he is ready for our help.

• Kay123 says:

I heard some Dems are complaining about the donkey “Party
      Symbol”…. mmm …ok with me.
      I have a suggestion.

Change the JACK@$$ symbol to RAT 🐀
      short for DemonRat

• Sonia says:

If, (and more likely when), the Democrat’s donkey symbol is changed, doublethink will likely be used in the same way the authoritarian Stasi-land of the old East Germany described itself as the German Democratic Republic. Or the way the Washington Post uses its banner Democracy Dies in Darkness to hide censorship of all information that is contrary to its narrative.

The new Democratic Party rat-themed symbol displayed recently when searching for “democratic party” on Google: https://www.bleepstatic.com/images/news/u/1109292/2020/Democratic-Party.jpg

• PDJT should offer to change the colors of the 2 political parties. The communist in the D party would appreciate RED and conservatives would like BLUE. Can you imagine the media response? Let the country see the Democrats for what they are, RED communist!

• Dixie says:

That’s the way it was in times past but they changed it – without our permission and I’m convinced, in order to confuse us.

• chuckyschmucky says:

Actually, it USED to be that way (Republicans=blue; Democrats=red). Here’s a Youtube video of NBC’s 1984 election — you’ll see many familiar faces, including a very young Chris Wallace.

It may not be apparent in the video, because the ENTIRE map was colored blue that election, but that’s how it was done back then. Somewhere along the way, some corrupt media propagandists got together and undoubtedly decided it may not look good for Democrats to be identified as the red party. Today, the Left is out of the commie closet and proud about their communist leanings, but back then, the corrupt DNC media worked to hide it.

But I agree — time to go back to how it was.

• stakan says:

Yes, it flipped between 2 elections then. I recall reading somewhere that they had plans to flip back & forth each elections, but it stuck, and by now the “Red State / Blue State” thing is set in stone.

36. mobgrazer says:

This blog is readily accessible. Is there guidance I missed on OPSEC? I’m specifically thinking in regard to Sundance’s safety and making sure I/we don’t, through hope of justice, spread the word and accidentally bring these post to the attention of the wrong people.

37. psmithez says:

Sunday at 10pm on ETWN (catholic channel) there will be another airing of “A sheep in Wolf’s clothing”. It explains how Saul Alinsky got the catholics involved in the ANTIFA concept of agitating people because that is the only way you can get them to change. The rios at the 1968 convention in Chicago can be traced back to Alinsky and the catholics.

I plan to DVR it because although it is full of Catholic comments, it is a great documentary of how ANTIFA (and probably BLM) started in our country. For me it is a great discussion starter for family who don’t understand what all the ruckus is about.

• Krystal says:

Yes, I watched the first airing – very interesting. I may watch again since you posted it will be on again. I tend only to watch Christian/Catholic programming or true crime (what a mix!) There really is nothing useful on the boob tube. Thanks!

• ncbirdnwrd says:

Just curious what you mean by “although it is full of Catholic comments”.

It is, after all, a Catholic documentary and ETWN is a Catholic network. I am also Catholic. Do you object to Catholic comments or just not understand them?

I’ve watched the documentary and it is revelatory.

• Freckles says:

Thanks, I’ll be watching!

• TJ says:

Well researched information on Alinsky and the flavors of NEO-marxist totalitarianism.

The documentary includes the Chicago Mob. The tactics used by political front groups are similar to what con-artists call a “Big Con Mob”. My opinion only.

This is a sophisticated scheme, involving many people. An inside man, a roper, shills, clerks, tailers, a banker, and a fixer, are some of the elements of a “Big Con Mob”.

“The Big Con: The Story of the Confidence Man”(chap. 5), was the inspiration for, “The Sting”. The Russia hoax and others, appear to be the same. “It’s a con job” – PT

• stakan says:

Liberation Theology?

38. Ginaswo says:

*waves flag*
    Rally to the standard!!
    Paul Reveres reporting for duty!!
    Ready when needed Sundance 💗🇺🇸

39. JJ says:

Been at it for 10 years. Everyone I try to wake up still thinks I am a “conspiracy theorist.”

40. I seldom find myself disagreeing with you, Sundance, but I would correct the following statement: “every day that we accept guidance from God – however you define him to be”. God is not defined. God is. And regardless of any man’s attempt to create a god for himself, the sovereign Lord and Creator, whose name is “I am” and whose son is the Lord Jesus Christ, says “I am the Lord your God…You shall have no other gods before Me.” Exodus 20:2-3. There may be some places in which to be egalitarian. The person and name of the Lord God is not one. Psalm 2.

41. Conservative_302 says:

I pledge to make a donation to this site today, put a Trump sign on my lawn like one other house on my way home has the courage to do, and put Trump signs up around Joe Biden’s town. I realize 2 things yesterday. One: Obama is the anti Christ. Call me crazy, but his speech at that funeral clinched it! And, two: We willback at this time only referring it to “the timethe democratic party ATTEMPTED to over throw America. They are not going to succeed. The onslaught by the fake media had me a little hopeless, but not anymore. I think it was all the Trump signs I saw in TX, and the Trump sign I saw in Delaware on my way home. Deplorables are out there, everywhere. We are a huge force whether we know it or not.

• Krystal says:

For me there is an anti Christ energy that has been brewing and spreading around the world. People attracted to that hate get pulled into it such as Obama, antifa, democrats, globalists and so forth. To me this sets the stage for violent events, you can almost feel it.

• SpankynotAlfalfa says:

1John 2:
        Warning Against False Teachers

18 Dear children, it is the last hour. The Antichrist is coming, just as you have heard, and even now many antichrists have come. (This is how you know that it is the last hour.)

The enemy has begun advancing and it is evident to all who have the Holy Spirit’s sense that comes through the Messiah. Prayer is so important now, but so is preparedness for all other action. We WILL be ready!

• As Quite Frankly put it on his show last night, “Obama was channelling his inner Mussolini… screaming from the pulpit at a man’s funeral!” [paraphrase]

42. Dixie says:

I heard what I assume to be a true story yesterday. An individual who once served in congress for a few years said he had to get out because “no one could really comprehend just how crooked all of them were. They fight with each other all the time and nothing ever gets done, except collecting the money.”

I confess I wondered how in the world anybody would ever completely understand the whole corruption story without having kept up with the Sundance posts over the past 4 years.

That’s like throwing a 5,000 page book at someone to absorb in one day. Of course they would need a guide. But I had no idea they could all be so ignorant. Do none of them read?

Thank God for Sundance.

• beach lover says:

As far as Congress is concerned, the evidence is the lack of the old time Democrats. Most have retired or died or become so ineffective thru their senility (not a derogatory term.. just a matter of fact). The current crop has been taken over by the AOC wing.. How, you say, can that happen? The same way a man can be elected president with no credentials and a hidden agenda. And a compliant media that has been brainwashed starting in college if not before.

It really only took a generation. But, I have a feeling Sundance is dealing with those patriots in many different areas of our government. If we waited for our elected officials to do something, we are doomed. How sad to even type that sentence.

43. help4newmoms says:

I wondered why no one had brought up the fact that churches, to maintain their tax exempt status are prohibited from political speeches from the pulpit. Why hasn’t anyone threatened the church’s status? Oh, I forgot that rules only apply to conservatives.

• johnnywitherspoon says:

Churches are free to preach their values. They do it all the time very successfully and make a lot of converts. Once one accepts a set of values or “world view” if you like, no individual name need be mentioned for any candidate’s support. The values themselves become the litmus test. The only question is will people vote their values? If there is discussion and refinement of concept regarding those values; clarification of values occurs. Once values are embraced (conversion) and clarified both, people will vote for their values. Now, how to stop ballot harvesting, mail in fraud etc.

• rvsueandcrew says:

May 2017:

“President Trump signed his Executive Order ‘Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty.’ It directs the Secretary of the Treasury to exercise discretion to avoid taking any adverse action against an individual, house of worship, or religious organization that speaks about moral or political issues from a religious perspective, including the revocation of 501(c)(3) status. According to President Trump, this Executive Order ‘removes the financial threat faced by tax-exempt churches from the Internal Revenue Service when pastors speak out on behalf of political candidates.’”

44. I would like a briefing.

45. I would like a briefing.

46. I would like a briefing.

47. M Droy says:

more and more cryptic and the Revelations are sounding biblical not human.
    I imagine reading qanon is a lot like this.

48. Hoss says:

Scheherazade II, stands saddled and bridled … She’s an old rusty pickup, but every bit as trusty as Paul’s mare … Hang the light, and we shall ride … God bless, and best of luck in your efforts Sundance

49. Rye says:

I am much more confident in our position…thank you for all you do Sundance!

50. Candice Paul says:

Ready to ride….in Cape Coral, Florida!