Briefings Continue….

Never attribute malice to that which can be explained by the bureaucracy of the system; perhaps that is the biggest lesson learned from my recent travels and briefings.

As incredible as it might sound, those who run government investigations do not necessarily have their arms around the specifics, or the bigger picture.   It is quite amazing to talk to people who have been in the proverbial weeds for years only to realize the rag-tag-misfits have more comprehensive information systems than multi-million government enterprises.

So too should this message serve as a warning. Again, as incredulous as it sounds, do not ever believe those who control the levers of power have more information than you.  This is a jaw-dropping experience on the level of disconnect.

Perhaps it would be apropos to think of information as a kiosk map in a large mall.  Lots of data, but if the “you are here” dot is missing; it is not much benefit.  The briefing material starts from the ‘you are here‘ and explains the events.  Everything reconciles.  Everything is documented, attested and sworn.  Unfortunately, I have yet to encounter anyone who put it all together….. until now.

Perhaps when/if a book is ever written about this time, the most compelling story-line will come from how a dedicated small team with a few thousand dollars were able to go up against tens of millions of corrupt interests.  Oh, and we have TRUTH, so we are indeed winning despite the scale.

On some details, thank you to those who have supported this effort.  When it is all over you will likely be surprised just how far and comprehensively we have traveled to ensure failure did not become an option.

There is still a possibility, albeit much smaller than a few weeks ago, that Durham/Barr may not generate the outcome desired.  Therefore the Phase-1 (briefing) effort will continue and the preparation for engaging in Phase-2 (large scale) will continue.

Indications from recent DOJ comments certainly imply a shift in the narrative.  There is a lot more confidence and you are likely seeing the downstream effect in various appearances and broadcasts.   The shift is very real.  The activity in the background is very real; and while the details are very sensitive – we are directly in line-of-sight to the activity.

Many people are now referencing the possibilities of ongoing ‘grand juries’, I would say nothing to diminish that outlook.  The signs are all in the exactly correct place; and the most important name remains invisible.  That’s a good indicator because it shows how tight the process is; and how no leaks have surfaced.  We continue to monitor that aspect.

REMINDER – […] We are a nation of liberty loving independent and free-thinking people; born under a compact to allow each to live their lives according to their own purpose.  Do not abdicate the duty to protect individual liberty to anyone except yourself.

Your dreams are unique to you.

In the coming weeks you will see more about what CTH can do to support you.  There is a network of allied interests working diligently; and we will succeed.  I can feel it.

The challenge with the briefing material, developed over several years, is that it cannot be absorbed by reading it.  There has to be a guide to walk through it as the person is absorbing the content.  That originating guide has been me.

Once briefed, and with the documents in hand, each person then has the skills to see the story; and the next step in completely understanding any story is to teach it.  That’s going to eventually be your task.  You only need to reach 10 people.  One becomes 10, becomes 100, becomes 1,000, becomes 10,000 etc…

Having completed a series of murder-board sessions, test sessions on the briefing material itself, by putting it up against all comers including critics and naysayers; the next phase of sharing the information with those in a position to take action is well underway.  The secondary goal of this phase-1 was to ensure that powerful interests, including John Durham, are aware that we know what this story is about and that we will not allow this evidence to be hidden.  This tripwire has been crossed.

I am confident because the content of the brief is demonstrably true.  However, the most important part to remember is that the truth is not dependent on any person; it just exists.

Once through this phase; and if everything goes according to a plan; you will have an opportunity to have someone, perhaps me, visit YOU and brief you and your friends.  Then, you and your friends receive copies of the brief and go forward.

[more details will be coming; it is dynamic, cost effective and no-one makes a dime]

However, it is now possible that aspect will not be needed as forcefully.  Again, it depends on what those who are in power do with the information.  If they respond weakly, or if they do not respond at all (very unlikely) then we activate.  I am increasingly optimistic this material is being directly addressed.

However, the stakes are too high to leave anything to chance.   Wherever they are, I go…. on any moment’s notice I drop everything to conduct briefings requested by anyone who can influence action.  Information without action is antithetical to its purpose.

People have referenced Paul Revere in many posts recently; but that’s not really an appropriate view….. I consider myself the “friend” who hung the lantern in the loft of the North Church Tower; the lantern is the briefing material; you are Paul Revere.

Prepare to ride.

Every second that you live your life with thankfulness for the abundance within it; every moment that we CHOOSE to engage with fellowship; every day that we accept guidance from God – however you define him to be; and every moment we cherish this time to be a beacon of optimism; is a moment that we withstand that barrage and hold the flag in place.   It is a genuinely patriotic position not to succumb to the attack.

If you allow yourself to be drawn into crisis and despair, you allow them to win.  If your center of normal is based around this overwhelming onslaught, you will eventually concede liberty in favor of peace.  Once we stop living in liberty, we no longer have peace.

It took me a while to fully understand just how damaging empty streets, soulless eyes, the lack of smiles, shuttered businesses and the absence of joy would become.  But as I travel around trying to deliver a very specific message to a very specific audience, I now recognize just how much damage is being done; not just to our nation as a whole, but also to every individual within it – personally.

We must shake this mindset.  We must withstand this onslaught and rally to the origin of our true national spirit.  We must rally to a standard of Americanism and accept this is not that. In essence, we must individually take a stand.  Purposefully, deliberately and with forethought, we must engage those around us to get rid of this sense of foreboding.

This approach is how we win the larger battle.

Our nation needs more people like you, right now.  Don’t wait… engage life, get optimistic however you need to do it. Then let that part of you shine right now… This is how we fight.  Hold up that flag; give the starter smile… rally to the standard you create and spread fellowship again.

God knows we need it.

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, AG Bill Barr, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,085 Responses to Briefings Continue….

1. Gulf coast of Louisiana. Covid is a bad situation here. Friends lost a 17 yo in past few days.
    Lost a gentleman I went to school with last week, 60 years old.

Know many that had it and recovered at home, including a relative. They said it was like an intense flu.

Hospitals full. They are sending people to other cities, including out of state.

Sundance, you may not want to come anywhere near here. I don’t know. Word is John Bel Edwards is getting ready to place restrictions again.

I don’t know why it’s so bad here. No idea. Do have a lot of migrant farm workers. I just don’t know. Very stressful for sure.

My info is from first hand knowledge, PDJT supporters.

Stay safe and thank you.

• terriertuff says:

Praying for you.

• Thanks terriertuff.

• nimrodman says:

bambam, if you don’t mind, I’d encourage you to push awareness of this preventive protocol to everyone in your community that you can by email, social media, all the tools you can muster

copy/paste the link below in your browser and delete the leading star, I inserted it so the file won’t load here. you’ll likely get a warning message because it’s a PDF file, ignore and click onward

*https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_public/departments/internal_medicine/Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary.pdf

the prophylaxis protocol at the top would be for prevention, for currently healthy people

it’s an assortment of vitamins and supplements obtainable off-the-shelf at your drug store or supermarket, or by mail order from drug store websites

– vitamin C
          – vitamin D
          – zinc
          – melatonin
          – quercetin

Melatonin a lot of people take to get to sleep or deal with jet lag

Quercetin is a polyphenol anti-oxidant that helps with general health and heart health. It’s like some of the compounds in grape and apple skins (apple a day, right?)

It acts as a “zinc ionophore” that assists zinc into your cells and then the zinc inhibits covid entry and replication in the cells.

It works like hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) but is available over-the-counter and avoids having to get a prescription for HCQ, which has been politicized to the point you can’t get it in many locales (some state medical boards are forbidding pharmacists from filling doctor’s prescriptions)

I’ve laid in these supplements and listed my own doses by reading the back-label fine print that lists amounts. most require 1 or 2 pills of what I’ve got, and don’t forget to tally up what’s already in your multi-vitamin if you take one.

Below is my tally as an example of how to go about it yourself

I mail-ordered a quercetin-zinc supplement t so I list out how much of each I get; One pill of the supplement gets me enough quercitin but not enough zinc so I add to the tally the zinc I get from my multi-vitamin and a separate zinc supplement, which is a cheaper source than taking more of the quercitin-zinc supplement. All of these cost money so I strategize a bit to get what I need from the cheapest sources.

The quercetin-zinc supplement says serving size is 2 caps but it’s expensive so I only take 1 – it gives me enough of the quercetin and my main concern is the covid goal

The main one I’m deficient on is vitamin C, so I need to lay in a separate vitamin C supplement.

I’m at about 72 mg zinc, bottom end of the protocol recommendation. If I feel a scratchy throat or congestion coming on I’ll take another tab or half-tab zinc. My anesthetist brother sez don’t overdo zinc or you risk copper deficiency, they compete for the same sites or something. You also get some of each from diet, esp meats and nuts. The only real way to know where you are in Zn/Cu balance is to get your doctor to make sure they’re included in your next blood test and discuss the results with you.

My dosing:

Vitmn C 60 mg multi (500 recommended)
          Querctn 400 mg quercetin-zinc, 1 cap (2 caps 800 mg is standard serving)
          Zinc 11 mg multi
          Zinc 11 mg quercetin-zinc, 1 cap (2 caps 22 mg is standard serving)
          Zinc 50 mg zinc supplement (50 mg full tab)
          Vitmn D 1000 IU multi
          Vitmn D 2000 IU D3 supplement, 1 cap
          Melaton 1.5 mg gummies

YMMV and you should check with your doctor if you embark on something like this, but the protocol IS from a reputable source (Eastern Virginia Medical School and Dr. Marik).

Dr Marik is one of the doctors who favors HCQ, I think, and the protocol used to have HCQ but was replaced recently with the quercetin, probably in large measure to avoid the HCQ controversy.

So that’s how I’m approaching it and pushed out to my extended family yesterday

It’s a long discussion but I’m hoping some of you can use it as an example to come up with their own strategy

• nimrodman says:

ps – my explanation is wordy but the protocol document isn’t – it’s a simple list

But it took me some sorting out to get from that simple list to what I’ve got in my kitchen cabinet, so I explained my sorting-out as an example

But first place to start is with the protocol and your drug-store aisle
            Take your reading glasses, you’ll need ’em for the back-label fine print

• nimrodman says:

oops, and now I notice that I just posted a long, long comment on a topical thread

in my eagerness to reply to babbam, who has a community in strife, I didn’t check to ensure I was on an open thread

mea culpa

• ncbirdnwrd says:

Thank you for this in-depth sharing. I had read about this elsewhere but nothing to the extent of your analysis.

I am in the over 70 category and wonder if you would share your your age-range. I certainly understand if you do not wish to.

• nimrodman says:

I’m 67, ncbird

After posting the above comments, I stumbled on this MATH+ protocol by a consortium of doctors

It’s for hospitalized patients but the web page also refers to the prophylactic stage and looks identical to the EVMS protocol. I get the sense there are sevearl working groups under an umbrella organization.

The most key warning oin this page is that – if you have any shortness of breath or difficulty breathing GET TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT AWAY. A matter of hours can make a huge difference and early intervention is key. Make sure to tell your family and friends and anyone who’ll listen about that, maybe bambam’s community might have fared better if this kind of knowledge was spread around.

The other good thing about this web page is that it explains in detail how each of the components of these protocols work at the cellular level – vitamins C and D, quercetin, zinc, melatonin … each of them alone stymies covid at cell walls and cell receptors in one way or another, and a couple of them in combination.

There are a couple statements I hadn’t seen, like tapering off the 50-100 mg zinc after 2 weeks down to 30 mg. I’ll factor that into my plan, it’ll just mean taking 1 tab less on my zinc supplement or maybe a half-tab less. There’s also a clear statement not to overdo the zinc, and a discussion of zinc vs copper considerations.

There also are warnings about drug interactions, with specific mention of quercetin. I followed a link to another page and was able to check quercetin against 2 cholesterol drugs I take, simvastatin and fenofibrate. There were no conflicts but there was emphatic warning against having grapefruit or grapefruit juice with simvastatin, I think it was. Damn, I’ve been enjoying grapefruit juice, I’ll have to give it up.

Here’s the link to quercetin interactions, and there’s a tab where you can enter a list of drugs to check for conflicts:

The EVMS prophylactic protocol looks to be the place to start if you’re healthy and pre-symptomatic, and it’s the part you can do yourself (consult you doctor, tho)

This MATH+ hospital protocol is something the hospital professionals will do for you, although you’re welcome to take a printout and ask them if they’re on board with it or have another treatment strategy. In the hospital phase they iintroduce anti-inflammatory steroids like methylprednisone, heparin, and put you on vitamin C drip at much higher dosage than can be taken orally.

Thanks to whoever it was who mentioned MATH+, that’s what led me to keyword search and find these links

Good luck, all

• Dixie says:

I did the same where MATH+ was concerned. Learned a lot from it AND you nimrod! Thanks! Way back when all this began, someone here posted that Elderberry helps ward off covid (thanks to whoever that was). I’ve been taking Elderberry since March and apparently a lot of people have as it is now difficult to find.

• Thank you for the info nimrod. Every individual has to do what they feel is the best route for maintaining their health.

Your list seems doable and makes sense. I will look into ordering supplements in morning. We have to help ourselves, for sure

Knowledge is power.

Knowledge is power.

• Deborah D says:

Thank you!! Much appreciated!! I love Treepers!!!

• nimrodman says:

you’re welcome, Deborah

oh – and look – we got all this discussion in before disruption by jimmy2times below
              small blessings, i reckon

• Thanks, nimrodman! Very informative. I’ve already sent the MATH+ article to family and friends.

• stakan says:

Green-tea extract (EGCG) also is an ionophore. So EGCG or Quercetin moves the zinc into the cell, where it prevents virus replication.

This is why so many “studies” show HCQ failing, since they don’t include zinc, and “falsely on purpose” assume HCQ *alone* will do the trick.

These natural things won’t work as well as the HCQ but are certainly a milder version of the same action.

Also saw a study saying selenium (Se) helps prevent viruses of many types from entering cells in the first place. Study referenced Ebola and others. Se also supports thyroid.

Hadn’t heard of melatonin in an anti-Covid protocol.

You’ve got the standard immunity items, C, D, also consider A. Hi-dose C can deplete Zn, and hi-dose Zn can deplete / unbalance Copper. Everything works in synergy.

Certain mushroom extracts can balance immune response. Beta-Glucans. Then there’s Lactoferrin, Monolaurin, etc. These can get a bit more pricey.

Thymic Protein A – helps Thymus to signal white cells to do their job – become mature, train / program & go out and do their thing. Anyone middle-age or so begins getting reduced thymus function. This particular “exotic” item used to be very pricey, now reasonable. We sent boxes of much of the above to 3-4 sets of family around the country in March / April corona panic, even in epicenter NYC – many swear the items helped them bunch getting over their flu / corona.

We’ve never had much luck with the standard vitamin store “Echinacea / Goldenseal” type approach, but many do.

And although the above is general immunity, viral-specific, if you have other, opportunistic bacterial infections, there is the entire list of “standard” natural tools – garlic (pills or raw – must be crushed to activate, put in salsa and enjoy 😉 ), oregano oil, silver, grapefruit seed extract, black seed oil, combinations of essential oils, elderberry syrup, etc. I guess that’s where in the medical world, the Z-pac would come in – the standard anti-corona protocol includes HCQ, Zinc, Z-pac. The antibiotic azithromycin gets the opportunistic infections, while the HCQ / Zn go for the virus directly.

I believe in the shotgun approach, do all or as much as you can handle or afford – many of the above are low-cost. And standard healthy lifestyle, vit D outside sun, and cut sugar, which suppresses immunity among other things, and de-stress, pray, etc.

• jimmy2times says:

Lol @ intense flu. Nice added touch..bam bam such an obvious troll….dont lnow why
      .please Sundance dont come here
      Asshat bam bam
      …gfu!!!

• jimmy2times says:

Show a link to hospital numbers please otherwise apologize…or leave
        We need proof for such dramatic talk ..

• jimmy2times says:

I myself have had death and job loss in last 9 months. I dont suffer fos and trolls well so I apologize if u mean well and are telling the truth
          Still with those claims we DEMAND proof

• “I myself have had death and job loss in last 9 months.” Prove it.

See how that works?

I’ve been posting here for five years.
            And YOUR nastiness was uncalled for.

You can look up what is going on in south Louisiana yourself.

You should watch your foul mouth in others homes.

• trevieze says:

There is too much panic porn in this country.

• Dutchman says:

**Ad Rem***
            Clean up on aisle 3?
            jimmy2times,
            Funny, I could have SWORN that this was SUNDANCES site, and that HE certainly has the right and authority, to tell anyone, at any time, for any reason or NO reason, to “get the F out of his foxhole”.

However, YOU are NOT Sundance. You, like everyone else here, are an invited guest.

Furthermore, Sundance has ADMINISTRATORS, to help him manage the site, and THEY have the authority, delegated from him.

IF anyone truly believes they percieve a troll, you can email the site administrators, to draw their attention to comments you believe violate posting guidelines,…LIKE YOU JUST DID!

Or, you can just say
            AD REM, Clean up on aisle 3?, like I just did.

• Chance the Gardener says:

The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 1,775 new cases of the Wuhan virus yesterday as well as 43 new deaths.* The total number of cases is 57,579 . The virus has caused 1,611 deaths. Nursing home deaths comprise 48% of overall Covid-19 deaths in Mississippi. There are 30,315 recoveries.

That is from the kingfish at Jackson jambalaya media site.

The numbers are bad and predictable for the least healthy state in the nation. Diabetes, heart disease, kidney issues are rampant in over 45 age groups.

• stripmallgrackle says:

I’m in Corpus Christi. Back in March the Weather Underground added a coronavirus box to their page, right next to the summarizing boxes for today, tonight, and tomorrow. I’ve kept up with it on a casual basis from the start. I can’t believe what I just saw.

Numbers were very stable in the low hundreds for POSI’s, and deaths were single digit for months. After Abbott reopened the state, numbers started to climb, as expected, peaking at about 9960, and 130ish, I think. bambam’s post made me take a quick look before writing this post, which totally changed the post.

The authority actually reduced both POSI and death stats. Not by a lot, but tonight they stand at 8987 and 98. I’m still skeptical, but at least someone decided that at least some of the data was bogus. Thank you.

• Right back at ya Jimmy….2 times.

• TreeClimber says:

Bambam has been around the Treehouse for longer than I have, and I’ve been here a few years. I trust them if they say their area is bad.

• Walt says:

Excellent job, jimmy!!
        You wanted to convince everyone that you’re an imbecile and you did an outstanding job.

• Jlwary says:

You need to relax jimmy2times.

I and my husband (who is only 41 without comorbidities) had it and he was hospitalized for just over a week. A coworker of mine died from it (comorbidities, but she was young with 3 children); two of my coworkers had it, were hospitalized, but recovered; not to mention the 25% loss of my patients in a long term setting. Just because people with comorbidities and/or are elderly, and therefore covid is worse for them, doesn’t make the trauma of so much illness and suffering any less. Your reaction sounds callous and out of touch. There are ways to express skepticism with compassion. Grow up. You sound as insensitive as a leftist. Smh.

• Ordinaryman says:

This is a cold type virus that is easily caught. Sweden let the virus run it’s course and has reached Herd immunity( level of new cases have peaked and are now declining) with less than 14% of their people having the virus. Many areas of the US have now reached a level where the peak has been reached and things will improve. With treatment options now starting to include Zinc, Hydroxychloroquine, and Vitamin C for early onset treatment and other treatment steps such as seen by the protocol at EVMS (Eastern Virginia Medical School ) we should fine our death rates to continue to decline to levels associated with the seasonal flu. Slowing the spread isolation was an attempt to make sure Hospitals could keep up with treatment and effective treatments could be found. Unfortunately the virus will not just go away until vaccines or immunity reach a level where the virus can not find a new human to reproduce in without being killed by drugs or natural or Vaccine immunity antibodies.

• madhatton says:

Sweden was not exactly a free range country during the woo-flu outbreak . athey did mask up and oldsters self quarantined ? others supported them . The press wasn’t going to show this but i have relations there who haven’t been out & about for months . The people are sooooo regimented only a hint of “ acceptable behaviour is the same as a prison sentence. seriously regulated .. no more vikings going berserk

• stripmallgrackle says:

“You vill peak vhen ve say you peak, and not before.” – CNCDC (And noted health experts Chris and Andrew Cuomo. They aren’t doctors, but they both play one on TV.)

Got gaslight? Try Gadsden. There isn’t a governor in the land that can ignore you and 10,000,000 of your closest friends.

• MGBSE says:

BS … the majority of ALL positives … are false positives … the tests are finding positives for all coronavirus – cold or flu – not COVID19 … who is the 17yr old … that would be National News.

• Carly says:

Note the date of articles: March 2020

• Carly, I stated, ” last few days.” That is not the teenager I am talking about. I will not give details. I will not identify this family, not my place.

Take what I stated or not. I’m not going to argue with people.

If you have not lost any friends or family and do not know anyone who has been sick with Covid, you should be counting your blessings.

The political agenda of covid is a hoax, the virus itself is real.

• Dutchman says:

This is what they do, and darn it, they are pretty GOOD at it, and its very frustrating!
              YES, there IS climate change; over time, thats what climate DOES!
              But anthropomorhic, and destined to kill us all in 12 years,…no.

YES, the Russians DID try to mess with our elections. No, they didn’t “hack” the emails, etc.

YES, for some people, Covid IS deadly, but it didn’t kill George Floyd, or a whole lot of others who are declared Covid deaths.

In order to tell a convincing lie, you have to include SOME truths, to give it versimilatude (?); to give it a foundation of believability.

So, arguing that “No one is dieing of Covid who-flu, its all a SCAM!” makes you sound like a nut, and otherwise you get lost in the weeds.

• Outerlimitsfan says:

A bunch of employees at the hospitals have the virus. That is obviously making things worse.

Also shows how little are cloth masks prevent virus spread. These medical workers are wearing much better protection and sterilization technique but are still catching it. Obviously they are around the virus constantly which increases risk. However the virus is probably everywhere now and we are all coming into contact with it rather frequently.

• stripmallgrackle says:

A neighbor of mine came down with Wuhan. When he was admitted his blood oxygen was at 80%. He was bad. He was treated with plasma that had active antibodies. He said he started feeling better by the time the bag was three-quarters empty. Amazing. He’s back to normal two weeks later. And happy.

I’ve been quipping that “It’s just the flu, people. You’ve had it before.” These last few days I’ve been reminded by my neighbor’s story and two others that COVID can get very serious, very quickly.

I lost sight of that when the whole thing metastasized into a national economic kill switch masquerading as the only choice in public health policy. No time to debate or discuss. (Wait, what? You don’t think we need to have a “conversation” about that? Funny how there’s never a Kamala Harris around when you need one! (double sarc – no letters or post cards, please.))

People will grow weary and then impatient with indefinite shutdowns. That includes the willingly compliant too. Even the least informed CNCDC viewer knows about herd immunity, despite Brian Stelter’s best efforts.

CNCDC wants to make heroes out of a few thousand black-block, Soros backed antifa malcontents who aren’t even disciplined enough to clean up after themselves when they steal land from the natives to settle on?

CNCDC, their fellow travelers. and the elected ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Trying to flatline the economy for sixty days is one thing. Re-packaging that product without a use-by date is a whole nother thing. That effect millions of people who aren’t being paid to go out and have a tantrum. They can get pissed off too. I mean really, and they don’t usually take it out on other people’s private property.

I was reminded how bad this virus can get this week. I’ve also heard increased grumbling about masks and forced distancing. And working from home.

And how about that Staples or Walmart (I think) commercial a few years ago where they played “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” over scenes of parents getting the kids ready for back-to-school? Teachers Unions aren’t on the high ground here. (One teacher I know said she really wants to get back to the classroom. She’s frustrated with teaching online. I wonder why?)

The situation is fluid.

And now I’m done ranting. My Gadsden flag will be here by Wednesday. Maybe we can all get together soon for the biggest CTH barbecue ever! No mask. No plexi. No problem.

And no damned stickers telling us where to put our feet. I think we can work that one out for ourselves.

• Jlwary says:

If it just happened, perhaps there’s probably no news about it yet?

In either case, my heart goes out to anyone suffering loss.

• jello333 says:

Yeah me too. But I care about ANY loss. Dying of COVID (even the ones who actually DO die from that) is no more or less important than any other cause of death. But it just seems we’ve reached a point where it’s FAR more important (even “tragic”) when a person dies of this virus. It’s actually getting kind of sickening.

• Marc says:

Reports have said in the US, a couple hundred minors(under 18) have died from COVID-19 but ALL of the deceased had other serious health conditions/comorbidities. It is safe for healthy kids to go back to school without masks. We must push back on the narrative that COVID is some type of plague that will come upon you and take you out. People need to grow a spine and quit hiding. Take HCQ with Zinc if you’re high risk and live life.

• jello333 says:

Even if someone has some anecdotal evidence of something to do with COVID, I’m taking it with a huge grain of salt. OF COURSE there’s gonna be a person here or there who knows someone who has gotten sick, maybe even died of COVID. Nobody is claiming there aren’t people getting sick or dying.

What we ARE rather skeptical about is the mortality rate, the “positive” tests, the benefit of masks or “social distancing”, the need to keep this ridiculous lockdown going. In my opinion, the fallout from the lockdown, the harm to the economy, the societal breakdown and the emotional toll it’s taking on everyone… all THAT is far, far, far more important — and yes more DEADLY — than whatever the true numbers of COVID deaths might be. And by the way, I suspect we’ll eventually learn that that number is FAR lower than is being reported by the idiots who think that dying WITH the virus in your body is the same as dying FROM the virus.

• Marc says:

We’re in complete agreement. The virus is real, the statistics are fake.

• Vic M says:

Not to mention the increase in suicides, drug overdoses, alcoholism, child abuse, spousal abuse, and all of the “collateral damage” caused by the lockdown and the loss of jobs/businesses. Perhaps way more damaging than Covid-19 in the long run.

Prayers for everyone who has suffered from this virus and/or its effects on their lives.

• tpwbama says:

The whole test thing is intentionally confusing. CDC website says the viral test by swab is suppose to be COVID specific. The antibody test I thought was the one that can confuse COVID/COLD/FLU. Could be wrong my comprehension is minimal these days.

• frogman says:

Try to stay upbeat, I know it is very hard to do with what is going on. Take a walk or other aerobic exercise every day if you can, at least for me it helps. Talk about anything with your friends. This virus and it results makes us miss a lot of the things we do to reduce stress even unknowingly, for me it was going to supermarkets talking to the fish ladies, and butcher (never really knew that till it was gone).

I hope things get better for you soon.

• Thank you frogman. Im usually upbeat, but rough couple weeks. I am sure a lot of us have.

I can only imagine the pain of families who lost loved ones.

And yes, I spent the day busy outside most of day….in July Louisiana heat.
        Much needed. And i think it very much helped.

I have a lot to be thankful for. Sometimes it is easy to forget that.

• tpwbama says:

For the past several years have been home bound due to health. Had 2 surgeries ….really learning to walk again…like a toddler. Anyway my point is my stress reducer was coming to the Treehouse. Realized just how addicted I have become especially since Sundance has been absent and on his mission. But there is that excitement knowing that the Big Ugly is soon to be revealed. Stay focused, stay safe, Sundance.

• Marc says:

The honest truth is that COVID affects the unhealthiest people the worst. South Louisiana is one of the fattest parts of the country and being obese with other health issues means your chance of dying is much higher. The reason more Blacks and Latinos have died from coronavirus is because these groups have much higher rates of obesity than the general population. Texas is experiencing the same issues from obese Mexicans getting the virus and only going to the hospital when they’re barely able to breathe.

• MustangBlues says:

Marc: Very astute and accurate summary of the why health statistics vary by area, ethnic group, culture– obesity and weak immune systems from over stress, is a petri dish for brewing and spreading infections.

Every state where there are migrant workers from Latin America, there are spikes in cases and hospitalizations.

• tpwbama says:

“They” have made eating healthy very expensive.Mississippi, Alabama, LA, all poor states. Southerners have been taught to eat carb heavy meals because of physical work requirements. Example….My beautiful Mother -in- Law grew up on a farm in Kinston AL. Every morning her Family of 8 were required to work the fields before school. Breakfast consisted of all the usual eggs, bacon, grits.bisquit,pancakes. To top it off either fried chicken or Fish. Me… I would have had to back to bed after that meal.

• Not necessarily true. Both the young person and the older person, not overweight. No known underlying conditions. Healthy, fit active people.

Neither were black or Latino. White people.

Believe it or not. Its up to you. Yes overweight is a problem in Louisiana. But, not ALL of us are and neither is everyone that gets very ill. Younger or old.

If you have not had to experience watching this happen, you know that is but by the grace of God.

Peace.

• zephyrbreeze says:

Dr. Zelenko who treated thousands with HCQ + Zinc and z-pac said,
      that an over the counter version of HCQ is QUERCETIN which also carries zinc like HCQ.
      You can find the Quercetin and zinc at health food stores.

• Captyak says:

I been wondering is mosquito can be a transmission vector as they do West Nile virus and malaria is anyone looking into this

2. susanphd says:

It seems like our government & particularly the democrats have been co-opted by a massive criminal organization – like the mafia, or maybe it IS the mafia.

• Dutchman says:

LIKE the mafia, in some ways, but not.
      Deals in FEAR, intimidation and manipulation,…sure.

But its like the difference between an armed robber, and a con artist.
      BOTH are after you money but one confronts you with the threat of force, the other uses MANIPULATION, to “con” YOU into willingly, and even eagerly lining up to give them your money.

Only, they don’t just want your money, they want your liberty, and they want POWER. And they will say and do ANYTHING, to pull off their massive con, in order to get ENOUGH people, for just long enough, to give them power.

And then they will ruthlessly crack down on any they percieve as being a threat to their hold on absolute power.

CONmunists, …NOT the Mafia.

• ann says:

“co opted by a massive criminal organization.”

Yes Susan,
      I’d say you’ve captured reality. A truth which ruling elites demand we deny, , as they do.

As Sundance puts it, there’s trillions of dollars at stake.

3. Gary Pendergast says:

Stay safe Sundance you are a true Patriot walking into the Lions Den!

4. Strangely Accurate says:

I admit to being an outlier.

But, the only act that matters is whether or not the DOJ, while conducting the investigation, views people’s actions as violating an existing legal statute! If so, is there reasonable cause to bring an indictment to those wrongdoers?

Nothing else matters.

5. I love your “Enough” logo. I want to buy a bumper sticker and a T-shirt with the logo on it. That’s exactly how I feel!

6. DeWalt says:

Ad rem, this is her bio. She prosecuted in the 3rd judicial circuit in Florida.

7. MLK says:

To quote Long Duk Dong in Sixteen Candles: “I’ve never been so happy in my whole life.”

8. Landslide says:

For the posters asking Sundance to make a video, he stated in a previous post that he would be doing something like that. It was in the post that auto-deleted at midnight. 👍🏻

9. I ran across this quote from BB Warfield , the great theologian from Princeton recently and it seems to fit the times. “ We cannot proclaim to the world that the house is afire—-it is a disagreeable thing to say, scarcely to be risked in the presence of those whose interest it is not to believe it. But believe it, and how quickly you rush forth to shout the unpalatable truth!…What care we if it be unpalatable, if it be true? For if it be true, it is urgent. “Urgent indeed… thank you Sundance for your commitment to the truth!

10. Kenneth Ray Brown says:

Nice Try……..

11. jackpundad says:

May God bless you, Sundance! America needs you! Hopeful Treepers await results.

12. If you’re back home, you’ll probably be helping your neighbors with hurricane clean-up.
    Be safe my friend.

• jeans2nd says:

Been thinking the same thing all day, H&HC. Great minds…
      Either hurricane cleanup or preparation.

• Peoria Jones says:

Jeans – not sure if you’re still up. (I’m not normally, but tending to a sick kitty.) Did you listen to John Batchelor tonight?

Something strange happened at the 9:30 break (central time). Nunes was saying, “…and it went all the way to the top of the 0bama administration,”…and the show immediately cut off, short of the bottom of the hour.

Nunes was not finished with his comment. He got cut off, and my station then went to the 9:30 hard break. Was wondering if you experienced the same thing?

• jeans2nd says:

No, didn’t notice anything like that. Rep Nunes said he believed the NSA database abuse was going on during Obama’s full 8 years, plus Rep Nunes believed the USAO who is reviewing the unmaskings is looking at earlier than 2015-2016.
          I listen online to a Virginia station.

• Peoria Jones says:

Well, well. That’s interesting, thank you. I was listening to the radio – a SeeBS affiliate.

Never heard a professional like Batchelor dump their audio (and cut off a guest) early, without so much as an outro. I knew it wasn’t his mistake.

13. WSB says:

Shoulder to shoulder, Sundance. And Divine Intervention.

14. A Landsmeer says:

Sorry I worked in the swamp for thirty years. It appears obvious to the casual observer that Barr and the guardians of the swamp will do all they can to delay any confrontation that is meaningful and would result in prosecution until after the elections. Having said that the strategy of the Dems is to defeat Trump and bury the investigations aided by the usual guardians of the swamp. Three years and we see zip. Not even the end of security clearances! Further either Trump is a dunce; has incredibly evil advisers (quite possible given McCrystal, McMasters,Pompeo, Barr, Sessions, the entire DOJ, CIA, DOD, State and FBI). One tires of hearing there are only a few bad eggs when 90% of donations go to the Antifa/BLM party. Who are we kidding. Esper defies Trump
    as do Obama’s brass. McConnell persues his own interests. So why is Trump allowing this to continue.

Perhaps the answer lies in Tennessee where a RINO recommended by Kushner who is McCain/Romney Jr is contenting to replace Lamar Alexander (another RINO) in the GOP primary with Trump’s support. This candidate has attacked conservatives and Trump consistently. Who recommended him-Kushner.

Draw you own conclusions but I feel its more likely that Epstein committed suicide than our witnessing members of the Obama crime family being frog marched to Leavenworth.

• TreeClimber says:

If you don’t trust President Trump, at least trust Sundance. We know he’s not part of the Swamp, and he is forcing sunlight into some extremely murky places.

• Marc says:

Where are the cries of ‘troll’ when they’re actually needed? Notice Treepers the word President wasn’t used one time in this post and the entire post only demeans and diminishes POTUS and the administration. Jared Kushner brought up with no proof to the claims made. Obviously, this 30 year swamp creature doesn’t want to be drained.

• Dutchman says:

Yes, it WAS NOTICED. MUCH of the post,above was noticed,…by many. However, I see nothing in the posting guidelines that say commenters must refer to PRESIDENT Trump AS President.

I see nothing off hand, in the post, from this 30 year swamper that violates commenting guidelines,…but then it is NOT my JOB to, its Ad Rems, and if you would like to HELP her, you CAN draw her attention to ANY comment you believe is untoward.

I suspect she will be giving scrutiny to this comment, and poster, as appropriate.

• boogywstew says:

It’s PRESIDENT Trump to you!

• Max Revere says:

I will not bend, nor will I break my 100% support for President Trump.

• Michael Osmon says:

And Epstein didn’t kill himself

15. Kermit Johnson says:

So, how might this play out? The most hoped for way of sending large numbers of people to jail?
    Not gonna happen for those at the top, is it?
    Just consider the possibility of pardons for most of the guilty. What is it that President Trump really wants the most? What about Barr? Long drawn-out legal battles with everyone protesting their innocence? With the MSM spinning this – every single day – to paint President Trump and AG Barr the villains? I doubt it. What the President and Barr really want is open acknowledgment of the wrong-doing and illegality of what was done.

What would be wrong with guilty pleas – and – think about this – pardons from President Trump?

Get enough of the guilty to flip – when faced with the likelihood of lengthy prison sentences – and watch all of the rest meekly fall into line. The MSM would be forced to cover this. Everything would come out – to anyone who read a paper or watched TV.

Also, isn’t it expected that, once he leaves office, the President could be faced with years of attacks in the courts? Haven’t they threatened him with not only personal ruin, but ruin for his entire family? The globalists have, I think, made it clear that they not only want to drive him from office, but they want to make sure no populist ever tries this again. Wouldn’t part of the deal be that this would be off the table?

Again, regardless of what we think, I doubt that the President feels the need to actually put everyone involved in prison. At least, I haven’t sensed this. Same goes for Barr – he probably wants most of all to restore respect for the institutions.

Anyway, just think for a bit about all of these people having to accept pardons from our President. And, think about the media having to cover all of this. Once the dominos start to fall, it might happen much quicker than anyone expects.

• doyouseemyvision says:

The president said he never wanted this to happen again. I take that he is all in.

• Strangely Accurate says:

Let’s start with indictments Kermit… See my post above at 10:13PM.

• starfcker says:

Put down the bottle. It’s late. Get some rest.

• allin4freedom says:

What you are describing is equivalent to Lincoln’s treatment of the Confederacy after the Civil War. You have a good, merciful soul. But remember: they shot Lincoln.

• Kermit Johnson says:

No, I don’t. I’m merely trying to figure out what the people who matter might think is the best way of handling this.
        I watched the series “Grant” on the History Channel. What I’m describing seems nothing whatsoever like that – to me, at least.

• TreeClimber says:

You seriously want him to pardon these bozos? I don’t. Up until… about earlier this month, I had zero expectation for any sort of justice. I was interested but in an abstracted sort of way. And then Sundance went on the move to force justice and now I’m expecting it. I for one will be frothing at the mouth if President Trump pardons any of them, and I’m not the one who was directly attacked.

• Kermit Johnson says:

I’m not talking about what I want. I’m speculating on what President Trump and AG Barr might want.
        They might very well not want what many here on this site want.

• ziegler von strahn says:

~~~~

I’ll settle for nothing less than prison. I’d prefer blood, literal heads on pikes. But I realize you people want to be civilized.

But you can guarantee I will never have respect or faith in the US Federal Government and I’ll make sure none of my sons or grandkids will either.

• Michael Osmon says:

I’d like to see them hung in front of the Washington monument, and their bodies left hanging until animals or decomposition make it impossible to tell who they are anymore. It should be a reminder from this point on for every person working in DC for US in OUR government to keep on the straight and narrow or face the gallows.

• usualwidgits says:

I think it is apparent, certainly to the President, that his enemies can not be trusted. One does not negotiate with evil.

• bshaw7369610 says:

What happened when Hitler got out of jail?

My point is, you’re thinking from a position where the guilty party is like minded to you. You’re thinking they will appreciate the mercy and then retreat into the night never to be heard from again. That ain’t how these demons operate. They will jump right back into the resistance any way they can and look to sink the republic.

These people need to go sway for a verrrrry loooooong time. To the point where, if you don’t sentence them to death, they need to go away long enough until they are not even known to the voting public due to them being irrelevant thanks to time slipping away.

• Kermit Johnson says:

“Appreciate the mercy”??
        They would never “appreciate the mercy”!
        There are a lot of people here who are reading their own biases into what I write.

• Susan Harms says:

I am sorry — but I dont see some of the guilty going quietly into the night accepting their punishment or pardon. What has happened, happened historically to get us to the point, and is still happening is so serious and damaging to their fortunes and reputations and power that nothing short of hanging will stop it. They have executed many for their “cause” — I can name a few, not all were innocent (some were) but were expendable to keep the secret. Poor Seth Rich, just one of many.

• Kermit Johnson says:

Seth Rich. – Hillary will never be touched, IMHO. Neither will Obama or Biden. Didn’t Barr tell us that in a recent interview?
        Again, IMHO, the choice is prosecute and take years to find any closure, or, finally bring out the reality of what they did to the half of the people who watch the MSM, including NPR, of course. If they are sent to prison – eventually – they will go insisting that it they are political prisoners, and the media will continue to paint the President and AG Barr as using the office for political purposes. The arguments never change. Ever.

Again, I’m NOT saying this would be my choice as to how to conclude this. I’m merely wondering what Donald Trump and William Barr might want.
        Also, like I said earlier, once Donald Trump leaves office, do you really think the attacks are over for him? Hasn’t it been said that they want to destroy his family too? Don’t you think they want to make sure that no one ever again rises to the office as a populist?
        All I’m saying is that we need to consider more than our desire for revenge. This is not going to be driven by that. It will be driven by what the President and Barr think is the best.

16. Warrior 375 says:

More people are opening their eyes. I am a foreman for a union electrical contractor, right now I’m running 3 different job sites. On every site all trades union and non union are talking about all the corruption and bulls-it going on including the plandemic. I would say 90% of tradesmen in Pennsylvania voting Trump!

17. ex101st says:

Amazing what so called amateur’s can dig up. When Hillary made a small fortune in cattle futures, most folks accepted that she came to her money honestly. Anyone that was an active commodities broker back in the day could have told how simple it would be to game the system and bribe someone through commodities trading. I did and no one apparently listened. I hope Sundance you are getting a better reception from those folks in a position to do something about the rot in our country than I did.

• lydia00 says:

The American spectator ran quite a few stories about those trades in the 90’s. There were people in Arkansas who were speaking up and had their livelihoods crushed because of it. Their subscriptions were probably less than a half-million people so it didn’t get far. Some of the other so-called conservative journals weren’t quite as willing to dig as deep as the American spectator. .

• Maquis says:

Yep, Mr Tyrell was all over it.
        I still remember their artwork for an article depicting Hillary trying to force close a closet full of skeletons…
        She’s racked up a huge body count since.

• lydia00 says:

• Susan Harms says:

I knew it was a scam back then. and I am an unsophisticated trader. All the stuff that American Spectator printed back then was true, is true. People like me were regarded as tin foil hat wearers. But Clinton is not the source, he is just part of it. Fatigues me to think about this.

18. Robert Hope says:

I feel something is actually coming. I won’t get into details, however I’m exceptionally intuitive and very seasoned in reading the tea leaves.
    I never seen the beast more furious, so much wailing and nashing of teeth. I think it knows that time is almost up.
    God bless you Sundance.

• Strangely Accurate says:

I am intuitive too Bob Hope. And I see Sundance conditioning us to not expect too much and that is why the truth will have to be delivered by us.

See my post above at 10:13

• Smokey Jo says:

Robert, it’s ironic that you said that, I felt the same. Mentioned it up thread as a disturbance in the force (apologize for the Star Wars reference, but I felt it was a good metaphor), there’s definitely something going on that can be felt. Prayers to all.

• serrafeena says:

Same. John Solomon was on Hannity radio today and you can tell he feels it too from his sources. Between Grassley’s document requests and Durham/Barr, his sense is that things are moving forward and that the truth is likely to come out after Labor Day. Solomon suggests that the administration has instructed Justice to rapidly respond to the Grassley/Johnson congressional document requests (as in during August). I’m sure Radcliffe is pulling strings as well. There seems to be an intensity/urgency to this now and it feels like Sundance is part of it. I deeply hope this is the case, but of course remain cautious.

• Hello Kitty says:

Robert, I remember AG Barr being asked whether he would promise to hold indictments until after the election –to which he said, “no”. When she asked the question, I thought that we *finally* had a rationale for the hearing with the AG. After all the interruptions and “I reclaim my time” silliness, she asked the only pertinent question of the day.

Thank God that he said, “no”.

19. Smokey Jo says:

Contact your member of congress, senator, etc. Let them know that You Know, and that you expect results. I’d never done it until today, even emailed Devin Nunes (he’s in CA, I’m in WI). We need to put the pressure on, something that conservatives do a really poor job of, that needs to change now!

• VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

Absolutely!

Representatives like Mr. Nunes of California is also the Ranking Member of the House Intelligence Committee.

Senator Grassley of Iowa is also the Senate Pro Tem and Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee.

They serve the entire Nation in those roles.

20. An says:

A relative of mine has it and a friend of my wife’s family died of covid, I don’t claim to know all the details of everyone, but I wouldn’t be quick to call troll. It has killed a few young people, albeit not many.

Also, did you forget that only old posters can post right now?

• Dutchman says:

Actually, NONE of these podts about covid, is ON TOPIC.
      Perhaps some commenters should READ the freaking guidelines for commenting, which include reading Sundances article,…all comments and the posting your comment, which is ON TOPIC.

PLEASE show me where Sundances article invites comments about COVID? He is posting an update on his activities, hints of progress made, and future actions,…and again asking us all to be upbeat.

Does ANYBODY get that? Sorry, but WTF people?

• jello333 says:

Wow dude, you’re exactly right. I did it too, and didn’t even realize I was doing it. Just totally forgot what this post was supposed the be about for a minute. I guess this whole virus thing has made us all a little crazy.

Now back to the subject at hand! 😉

• Dutchman says:

Yeah, I got ‘sucked in’ too! Maybe the more serious virus is Whu-flu obsessivosus, makes the karens obsessed with mask wearing, and us obsessed with the scam! LOL

• stakan says:

dutch & jello – of course you’re right, I too merely followed the conversation into OT-land, distracted hoping to help folks prevent or mitigate suffering, oops 😦 … but it does relate to something I’ve wanted to post all day while reading these comments (been working 7 days a week & this is a needed rest):

We’ve been frustrated knowing much of this for 3+ years, growing to our current knowledge, finally with more docs being released, feeling frustrated with what we see as so obvious, while half the nation fiddles and ignores and knows almost none of it.

They blasted Watergate at us for 40 years, Nixon’s name is forever “mud,” and while it was indeed a shock to the nation, this… this “scandal” is worth 100 Watergates. Heck, 1,000 Watergates. Rock us to the core, a coup, all the rest. They simply CANNOT get away with this. I too want heads on pikes, or people swinging, most of all I want ADMISSION of what they did, I want TRUTH of EVIL exposed, this is the real “How Dare You” moment. Cold Anger and all. And I want the MEDIA for their active, complicit, lying propaganda role openly exposed as traitors.

But my fear is: here at this moment, this amazing window of opportunity, so close to the election, docs being declassified, Barr & Durham & Grand Juries possibly swirling in the undercurrent, what would be the biggest story in decades, in our history perhaps, guess what, NOBODY CARES but this and similar crowds.

Because in another narrative-stealing set of Ops, all the oxygen is being sucked out of the room for
        a) Covid, and
        b) Race riots.

“My God people are DYING, and Police are Hunting and Killing Blacks, so who cares about a ‘debunked 4-year-old Conservative whining conspiracy theory from the last election’?”.

I hope and pray that our initiatives here now can open up enough eyes and sink into enough minds in time. 🙂

• Dutchman says:

Your concerns may somewhat be addressed by Sundances phase 2.
          The briefings MAY (I don’t know) not only lay out the details of the coup, with complicity of all involved, it MAY also include, inherently or explicitly WHY this IS important?

Information without action is antithetical, or something to that effect.
          We’ll see what happens, ….

21. Jimmy R says:

As for the cluelessness of DC muckety-mucks, Devin Nunes just pointed out that it is highly likely that the judges that just decided to hear out Sullivan in the Flynn case get all of their information about the case from WAPO and NYT and so have no idea that Flynn was framed or anything else about the case.

• allin4freedom says:

What just popped into my head was Hermione chastising Ron Weasley: “Honestly, don’t you read?” I can very well believe that the justices are completely ill-informed.

22. WhiteBoard says:

What was the reason again they released ( or submitted in the IG etc) the 03/17/17 clerk dated one to the public? the Official cover?

I am aware of the cover for the leak… but what was the official STATED REASON they gave it to us?

Can someone please refresh us.

• WhiteBoard says:

On July 21, 2018, the Justice Department released a heavily redacted version of the October 2016 FISA warrant application for Page,

• WhiteBoard says:

Am i correct in that it was ONLY released due to a FOIA from Judicial Watch?

and instead of released the Original copy – they slipped in the Clerk dated one to take advantage of the release (to provide cover).

Is this even important to talk about ? i see the God Damn arrow pointing to it in this Article.

• WhiteBoard says:

I see a Binder in the article

i see the arrow

i see a binder that loooks like one you would use to brief.

Complicit! – using a FOIA release to cover your Senate Intel – SHOWS COORDINATiON between handshaking WARNER and HANDSHAKING comey.

ANSWER THIS! – Did Judicial Watch request the CLERK copy of the FISA? what was their actual request? its not whats in it, its whats on it.

• WhiteBoard says:

per judicial watch

“The document production comes in a February 2018 Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed after the DOJ rejected a July 19, 2017, FOIA request (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00245)). The lawsuit is seeking:

Copies of all proposed and all final signed FISA applications submitted to the FISC relating to Russian interference in the 2016 election, allegations of collusion between people associated with the Trump campaign and Russia, and any known Trump associates regardless of context;

Copies of all FISC responses to the above-mentioned applications in which the Court notified the FBI or Justice Department that it would not grant the proposed applications or recommended changes. If any such FISC responses were provided orally, rather than in writing, please provide copies of FBI or Justice Department records memorializing or otherwise referencing the relevant FISC responses;

Copies of all FISC orders relating to the above mentioned applications, whether denying the applications and certifications, denying the orders, modifying the orders, granting the orders, or other types of orders.”

• WhiteBoard says:

“Wolfe, 58, pleaded guilty last October to a felony false statement charge for lying to the FBI, but did not admit to leaking classified information. He did, however, concede discussing unclassified but non-public information with reporters in violation of Senate Intelligence Committee rules.

Wolfe and his lawyers argued that he deceived the FBI because he wanted to cover up an extramarital relationship with a reporter. He feared that its disclosure would distress his family and cost him his job, they said.”

extramarital affiar cover to justify why they lied – WAIT FOR STRZOK pulling this.

He talks of DISCUSSING IT – not SENDING IT (no interstate).

and he says he is discussing unclassified info ( Pages request was unclassified when????)

Pages fisa was unclassfied when??????????? how does WOLFE say he talked of unclassfied info?

• darose5308 says:

I believe it was called a “Leak Detector” by Dugan FBI…..Whiteboard

23. nehemiahthewall says:

Sundance, you are the best analyst ever.
    I keep saying to myself, ” The battle is the Lord’s”
    You are a part of his army.

24. nehemiahthewall says:

Ad Rem, thanks for getting me back in here.

25. Five (or more) “truth stones” in a leather bag, sling in hand. This is Sundance. Go get ’em buddy. We’ve got your six.

26. Faye says:

Dear Sundance, I have never ever ‘met’ anyone like you in person or on the internet. How you have the power to stir my heart is amazing. Since 2016, I have followed you daily. Talk about an education for me! Big picture stuff. I believe the Team Obama/Democrats realize now that the tsunami is headed their way. Also, here in Australia, there is the March of the Marxists, the “cancel culture” etc and China buying up bits of Australia such as ports and one of our States, Victoria, is signing a Chinese Come-in-Sucker Belt and Road Agreement but our government is putting a stop to China’s infiltration.

The two times I have visited the USA (1990 and 2006 – ie BT Before Trump), I wondered why America, in places, wasn’t all that it was cracked up to be. The roads, the empty warehouses, some buildings, etc, etc. The American people, of course, were wonderful and I loved finding out all about them. One African American lady sitting next to us in MacDonald’s told us about her low wages and her struggle to get ahead. In L.A., on a walk, my husband and I must have wandered into a very poor area. There we saw people congregated on the footpath in various degrees of sickness and incapacitation. As we continued our walk, a fellow pedestrian told us to go no further because down there is “Cardboard County?” Throughout our travels, returned soldiers – veterans, were on footpaths and even in the middle of roads in wheelchairs holding up signs asking for help. I still hold regret for not going up to them and engaging in conversation to hear as much as they wanted to tell me.

I am telling you about the downside of our visit because I know that President Trump is now changing all that misery for Middle Americans by creating jobs and industry and better medical care. And I love him for it.

Reading you every day Sundance, is better than going to the movies.

Sincerely
    Faye

• Dekester says:

Faye, several of us up here in British Columbia, Canada share in your admiration for Sundance, and the CTH.

We travel to the U.S. regularly and too were initially stunned at the gulf between the haves and have nots.

We now know that it was the U.S. government that has slowly destroyed the nations soul.

Sure it’s happening over much of the Western world, and we in Canada sure have our issues.

However the fabulous wealth of your political elites, politicians coming in with nothing, and leaving fabulously wealthy was difficult for me to comprehend until I started reading this site. That just does not happen up this way.

P44, no one questions the multi million dollar real estate holdings, the scam that is his Netflix position.

Stunning..

Cheers.

27. VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

A young girl, a follower of Jehovah, abducted from her home, becomes a servant in the household of Naaman, the Chief Commander of the enemy King of Syria.

Who also happened to be afflicted with leprosy.

Scripture doesn’t even tell us her name.

But she cared enough to tell his wife the Truth about the prophet of God who could heal Naaman.

And soon Naaman arrived at the home of Elisha, along with a fortune in gold, silver, fine clothing, aides and other trapping of his office.

Elisha didn’t come outside to greet Naaman, didn’t accept any of the staggering gifts, but simply dispatched a messenger to this VIP with a simple prescription:

“Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh shall be restored, and you shall be clean.”

Naaman’s worse affliction, worse even than the dread disease of leprosy and all the social distancing it required in that time, was human pride…

11 But Naaman was angry and went away, saying, “Behold, I thought that he would surely come out to me and stand and call upon the name of the Lord his God, and wave his hand over the place and cure the leper”…

Eventually, the patience and wisdom of Naaman’s aides saved the day.

Naaman did listen to them, did wash himself in the Jordan River, (that itself a precursor to the baptism of Jesus) and was in fact completely cleaned of his leprosy.

In the end, Naaman came to know and to worship only the LORD of Israel; the Creator-God of everything, including TRUTH.

See Second Kings 5 for the rest of this fascinating account of one man’s battle with his Pride.

My point with all this is twofold.

One is to illustrate how blinding Pride can be. We’ve seen it, or been a part of it ourselves.

“This can’t be True, it doesn’t come from within our systems”

The not invented/made here syndrome.

How many of us have interacted with GS-11+ civil servants or of warriors wearing lots of gold or silver on their shoulders, and didn’t get a whiff of this thing called Pride?

Even Patriots, who love and honor the God of Truth, who love and would sacrifice much for their family, who may have already sacrificed much in service to their Nation, are not immune to Pride.

So the second purpose of this post is to show how insidious Pride can be.

Something I have tried to remember when I struggle with Pride.

Listen to that small whisper of a youngster or of the stranger pounding on a window, yelling his head off that the building is on fire.

Like Sundance.

“Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven”
    Matthew 18:2

Thank you and may God continue to bless your work and through it, this Nation He has so richly blest.

28. Texian says:

I know what Sundance is sayin’.. it’s one of the first things I learned offshore..

..Don’t be a fck’n pussy..

29. amjean says:

Please “activate” regardless.

30. Vera says:

The TRUTH won’t help us.
    It never happened if the media doesn’t run with it.
    Believe me, if Netflix works and there’s money for beer, Truth is just another fungible commodity.

31. T2020 says:

“Perhaps when/if a book is ever written about this time, the most compelling story-line will come from how a dedicated small team with a few thousand dollars were able to go up against tens of millions of corrupt interests. Oh, and we have TRUTH, so we are indeed winning despite the scale.” – Sundance

God bless you, SD, and everyone involved (CTH staff/Treepers). Lots of love to you and prayers for your safety and success. Truly grateful. 🙏😇❤️🤍💙

32. dd_sc says:

Doesn’t surprise me. I was involved in a public land use group back in the early 1990’s and the people that went to Washington for hearings came back saying the same thing.

Wasn’t it a Representative from Florida (only served 2-3 terms) who wrote an op-ed or something similar that elected officials in DC spend most of their time soliciting money from the donors. Their given a list of how much money they need to pull in to get on the various committees.

Kudos to Sundance for having the perseverance to slog through the swamp of DC

33. 4*Freedom says:

SD – You are being used Providentially. It is a privilege to be in this fellowship – many faith driven with steely spines, righteous fury at dark betrayals, laser focus on decisive action. Yes, time to ride – so awaiting direction for cohesion & strategic success. Godspeed – to us all! And yes, Ben Franklin – we will keep this Republic!

34. john another says:

I have always detested the phrase “Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence”.
    These are a prime example of weasel words that IG’s, FBI directors, lawyers, educators, bureaucrats, corrupted scientist and the media use to skate responsibility.
    What we see in practice everyday is the attribution to errors for what are obviously malicious criminal intent. The correct phrase is ” Never attribute to incompetence what CAN BE attributed to malice”
    We are in this fix because we have an ill educated and ill informed electorate. And we all bear some responsibility for this state of affairs.
    My connections are sparse at best but I will do what I can to help Sundance in his efforts.
    Grassroots is the the only option I see at this point unless he can get our view point to the right people. The aforementioned institutions above are beyond redemption at this point unless people start going to jail.

• jeans2nd says:

You are incorrect sir in your first assumption.
      It is called Hanlon’s Razor. Look it up. Sundance is 100% correct.

• john another says:

Poor writing on my part. I should not have used “The correct phrase is” Should have been a should be in there somewhere.
        I stand by the rest.
        Hillary escaped prosecution in 2016 partly due to a literal use of Hanlon It’s how the left react when they get caught. Nothing to see here, move along.

“It is probably named after Robert J. Hanlon, a person who submitted the idea to a joke book.” -per Wiki (d)

35. sjwildcat says:

Thanks, as always for the willingness to do the work and continue to grind every day. Persistent effort is required to achieve anything of value.

We, stand ready to ride. Without strength of purpose and the courage to defend the truth, we will lose this great nation. Be well.

Until we meet up for the final battle.

36. sjwildcat says:

Until we meet up for the final battle.

37. Alleycats says:

Awesome. I got some lemon pound cake and as much coffee as it will require, at a big kitchen table out in the sticks. Safety is assured.
    You have an open invitation. I’m a quick study and I love talking to people.

Oh yeah, that book everybody says you should write?
    Make it a history book. A much needed textbook.

I will be honored to know my grandbabies and great-grandbabies read every word.

38. sdcmom says:

Right now, I feel like somebody watching a magic show. The path that the Democrats have taken is so ridiculous (defund the police, run a candidate with dementia, allow no in-person voting, destroy people’s livelihoods, etc) that I get the sense there has to be some sleight-of-hand going on. The preposterous path they’re on is to distract me and hold my attention while they slip the rabbit into the hat or switch decks of cards. And yet, after reading Sundance’s post above I think, maybe these people are actually this stupid and uninformed. I’m glad I’m on the same side as the Treepers. May God bless America.

39. lydia00 says:

• steph_gray says:

I was extremely lucky that at the time I worked for an older family member who had one of those few subscriptions to TAS. I read every word about the Clintons, Mena, the state troopers who would deliver the girls…

I also read a lot of Robert A. Heinlein, so I never found it all quite as surprising as one might think…

40. Lanny Ellison says:

I want to believe that the truth will prevail, but one aspect, I just can not wrap my head around is the thought of Durham gathering details like making a big stew….throwing everything into one pot and serving a one-time-only large feast! Prosecutors don’t work like that! They don’t make “Reports”! They gather evidence! They present to grand juries! They hold trials! They get convictions! I’m not experienced in the legal aspects…but I’ll be damned if I ever heard of a U.S.A. mass trial that blended all convictions together in one sweep! If it happens, I stand corrected, and will jump on that horse and be “A Paul Revere”!!!

41. Auwtsnae says:

“It does not take a majority to prevail…but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.”

— Samuel Adams

42. owtolunch says:

Watch for changes at FOX NEWS….

Seems a disagreement between the Murdoch brothers has resulted in a resignation…. James Murdoch resign from board of News-corp..

“My resignation is due to disagreements over certain editorial content published by the company’s news outlets and certain other strategic decisions.”

James and Lachlan have recently indicated discomfort with the conservative slant of much of News Corp and Fox Corp.

43. Zeederm says:

Federal grand juries only sit once a week for the full day. Even if the grand juries had been initiated six months ago, they may not wrap up for another 12 months. Add an extra few months for COVID related delays. This is the large grey area between ‘nothing will happen at all’ and ‘expect indictments before the election.’

• ann says:

Oh dear. ,pretending an ongoing coup must follow quaint and hollowed precedents of lawyerworld just will not do.
      This business of restricting prosecutions to the DC district has got to go.

The scale and depth of these deeds:
      enabling corrupt politicians,
      hijacking OUR fed justice for political vendettas
      Subverting national security and counterintell to destroy outsiders,
      contracting w corporations to snoop on us,
      acquiring a blackmail vault by cheating the surveillance court,
      Fed cops rallying around “First we’ll f… Flynn, then we”ll fu.. Trump”
      Counterintell Chief and The Manipulator leakage and alterations

all this and worse, the leisurely pace you describe just won’t do.

These are extraordinary circumstances; our country’s security is at stake. Resist@DoJ and their “ sisters” are subjecting citizens to psy ops.

Resist@DC and Resist’s Globalist Party declared war on us

Stand up and defend ourselves and our country.

44. jessetmims says:

Sundance goes where Q never dared to thread…

45. Bigbadmike says:

Having spent this week talking to people that never expected Donald Trump to become President four years ago., I am convinced he will be Re-Elected based on their unwavering support. The former doubters are more supportive of the President than even me. And I would do anything to help our President. God continue to bless these Patriots. They are truly the Salt of the earth and they will not allow the demented to take our President away from us.

• jessetmims says:

@ Bigbadmike… As I posted on Facebook recently, President Trump’s win will come mostly from those of us who elected him in 2016. His landslide will come mostly from #Walkaway Democrats and people who never voted before…

46. paulashley says:

Reading this. I thought of two things. First, I hope that Sundance has been able to meet with Devin Nunes. Secondly, I had the terrible thought of fearing for Sundance’s life. I pray he will be protected and that there are trusted others who have the collected information stored and safely hidden.

47. Deplorable Canuck says:

Once again your words fill us with Hope Sundance. Soldier on friend and we shall march in lock step with you to what ever end God has in store for us!

48. James Brian says:

SunDance,

Do you really believe they are in the dark as much as they claim or it that just another Lie. How could they really be when they have all the information,Their continued obfuscation, their attempts to throw dust in people’s eyes, leads me to believe that they’re lying through their teeth. Why trust anything when almost everything is not what it seems.

49. James Brian says:

Nothing is going to happen, Sadly after hearing this I know it to be true.

• valuethetruth says:

You appear to be down and unreasonably negative about an outcome that you cannot possibly predict. Perhaps it would do you good to reread Sundance’s post above. You must have missed the part where he wrote, “We must shake this mindset.”

• James Brian says:

I am basing my opinion on History, I hope I am wrong but all we have is hope. I would hate to have to start over. Maybe starting over is what we need, We know what to look for and a few changes that will make the Government work better, Two simple things; Term limits for all and get Rid of K street and the Lobbyists. That will fix many things.
        We have shaken the mindset, it’s the other side that is to far gone to ever come back.I don’t see the Left ever coming back to something we recognize. What are we to do with people that are past the point of no return?

• boogywstew says:

You are GUESSING! You don’t KNOW it to be true. Grab a dictionary. “Worry is fear borrowed from tomorrow.” Why don’t you wait until after the Presidential election and worry then if things are bad? These are great days to be MAGA!

• James Brian says:

You are correct, we don’t know much of anything, only what lies they tell us. They have been doing things like this for how long? Even if this is fixed this is just the tip. We have an endless fight, we need to be right every time. Makes me sad to know they have been doing this for so long and they have everything infiltrated and controlled.The Media,the Internet, Schools, Government, Big Business. We need to fight not just talk and all I see is talk. I don’t mean taking up arms. Not yet anyway. Hopefully we never have to. For my Family, Country and Father in Heaven I will.

• James Brian says:

I am worried for my Son and his future, as I am worried for the rest of my family,friends and Countrymen and Women. I have seen nothing it the past thirty odd years that makes me feel good about any of this. Hard to have faith in people you don’t know especially those that have caused our problems or stood by as they happened.

50. Paul Cohen says:

Some really important points here, regarding the Steele “dossier” sources and the farcical evil of the FBI/intel “community” in weaponizing it against Trump & associates: