Worth it…

First, to those who are offering support – THANK YOU.  I remain outside the wire.

In the background there is very good news.  Two years of preparation are paying dividends. The first series of tested oral briefs, even upon DC equity holders, was met with stunned acceptance… “Yes, it’s irrefutable.”  The assembled brief, the guiding documents that hold the direct evidence, is at the presses right now (targeted completion date Friday).

The next few weeks are critical.  Unfortunately, charging the ramparts means having to spend less time on daily events, research and writing, and more time on preparation for the confrontation I have discussed.  That’s why the daily content of the site is less. However, that said, THE alliance of allies is forming.

Each person briefed recognizes this is much bigger than previously thought.   Stunningly so.  I’m also traveling and setting the systems in place to trigger events with or without a Barr-Durham reveal.  Hoping for ‘with’; recent background indicators support ‘with‘; but preparing for ‘without’ just in case. Redundancies.

Coordination of travel is challenging, but whatever it takes.  Do or do not, there is no try.

Again, thanks for your support.  Every prayer is felt, and I really believe those prayers are making a difference.  Things are falling into place, doors opening, in a way that can only be described as guided. I’m seriously humbled.  Prayerfully so…  Failure is not our option.

~ Sundance

Do not worry yourself with dark imaginings.  Turn your fear into resolve; turn that resolve into action.  I am not going to be discouraged… check that….  I purposefully choose not to be discouraged. Each of us has the ability to control our thoughts.

Do, or do not… there is no room for try.

Live your best life, RIGHT NOW, and remember it’s the only one we have.

We live in the greatest nation on the face of the earth.  We are the people of that nation, with boundless opportunities most of the world can only dream of.

We are Americans….

Stop giving the opposition power by positioning your outlook that they will do nothing…. just stop.  Demand action.  You are worth it. Do not give them an inch of room for obfuscation.  Do not worry about being perceived as an a**hole about it.

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9

Quit listening to those who say “can’t” and “won’t”…

If they feel comfortable sitting in their socially distant box and bitching about all things that are not right, or might be not be right…. Or, if they prefer to allow themselves to be overcome with dark imaginings simply because what cannot be done is more comfortable than the effort to oversee what needs to be done…. well, that’s okay.

They can do that.

And when they are done doing that they’ll still be in the same place.

But I swear you this: I am a professional cynic, yet I am more confident than ever.

The goal is in sight.. a blinding light… and it cannot be avoided.  Recent events have only confirmed this to be true.   All around you, in your neighborhood, village and hamlet, are people who are just like you; find them.  Rally to the standard.

We are on the right side of history.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

We are being guided.  It is rather remarkable.

King Henry V – Shakespeare

[…] “In peace there’s nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour’d rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like the brass cannon; let the brow o’erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O’erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill’d with the wild and wasteful ocean.
Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,
Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit
To his full height. On, on, you noblest English.
Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!
Fathers that, like so many Alexanders,
Have in these parts from morn till even fought
And sheathed their swords for lack of argument:
Dishonour not your mothers; now attest
That those whom you call’d fathers did beget you.
Be copy now to men of grosser blood,
And teach them how to war. And you, good yeoman,
Whose limbs were made in England, show us here
The mettle of your pasture; let us swear
That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game’s afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry ‘God for Harry, England, and Saint George!’

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

726 Responses to Worth it…

1. mrsqt says:

I’m crying right now and filled with hope knowing our faith has brought us to this moment…

Sundance, you said you chose not to be discouraged… In my heart and soul I believe YOU were chosen for this battle. This is why you are here. You have given untold thousands (if not more!) the gift of your knowledge, honestly, bravery and HOPE. I have supported, contributed, and prayed for you since 2011 and I will do whatever I can in my power to do so. Anything. No questions asked…

I can’t think of the words right now but you know. We all know… Thank you God for guiding, protecting and blessing us with two of your finest warriors. President Trump and SUNDANCE!

You WERE chosen. YOU will not be defeated! Godspeed!!

Amen.

• From the heart and amazing mrsqt, a great comment. Bless you!

• Sunshine says:

Wonderful comment.
      Yes, tears of joy and a huge wave of hope surging.
      SUNDANCE’s brilliance and determination, we are so lucky to have him in our life. And yes, he is a chosen one.
      Godspeed!

• wlbeattie says:

To Mrsqt,
      Please let me add some more names to your list …

Pres Trump
      Sundance + CTH group
      Gen Flynn
      Adm Mike Rogers
      Sidney Powell
      Richard Grenell
      Devin Nunes
      Jim Jordan
      John Ratcliffe
      Jessie Watters
      Tucker Carlson
      Rudy Guiliani
      OANN

There many many good people doing doing doing

• Steve says:

As previously mentioned here,I’m new-so I’m asking perhaps a dumb question..but is Sundance Q ?

As a Qanon follower I can’t help but see a similarity with the writing,always hopeful,with a Christian purpose-a love of God and country.

• Nonniemae says:

No. No doubt. Absolutely not.

• wlbeattie says:

Steve,
        The CTH is a “group”.

IMO there are several writers who go under the signature of #Sundance.

The fields they discuss in detail are so disparate, I believe each is an expert in that field, economics, politics, certain past presidents etc.

I’ve read words in here that don’t advocate for Qanon, who IMO seems more of a cryptic talker. I still read Q’s comments because IMO it is all Input Data.

Sometimes #Sundance is as pessimistic as can be – but these recent posts are the opposite.

With that said, I’ve always found CTH are Patriotic US citizens, God fearing and Honest!

• jello333 says:

Whenever I hear someone suggest that Sundance may not be a single person, but a combo of several, I think it’s actually a tremendous compliment to the guy. Even though the phrase “Sundance can’t actually be doing all this on his own,” can sound a bit insulting, I think it’s just the opposite.

This may be a weird comparison, but it makes me think of how a lot of people talked about Albert Pujols when he was at the peak of his career. “Pujols MUST be using performance-enhancing drugs” because it’s humanly impossible for anyone to do what his does with such consistency without having some help.” That of course was meant as a put-down of Albert, but knowing him and knowing he did NOT do PEDs, it actually became a huge compliment.

So… yeah… 😉

• Piper Lauderdale says:

Sundance has commented under a recent article: “I am one person.”

• wlbeattie says:

My analysis is below and I’ve redacted it!
            Basically I disagree with your single person idea.

Consider just one point, the amount of interest SD raises must be high in certain places.
            “Security through obscurity” is not a good idea if a single life is depended on it.

But, if it were true, then my notes could possibly be used to help others see through that obscurity.

Please feel free to laugh at your leisure – at my paranoia!

███ ███ ██ ███████ █ ██ ███████ █ ███ █████████ ██ ███ ███████ ███████ ████████████████
            ██ ██████ ███████ ██ █████████ ██ █████████ ████ ███

███ ████ █████ █ █████ ████

███ ████████ █████ ██████ █ █ ██████ ███ ██ ██ ████ █ █████████ ██ ████ █ ████ ██ ███████████ █ █████ ███ ████ ██ ███ ███ ████ █████████ ██ ███████████
            ███ ████ █████ ███ ████ ██ ███ █████████████ █████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ██████

███ ████ █ █████ ███████ ██ █████ ██ ██ ███ ████ █████████ ██ ████ █ ██████ █████████ ███ ████ ███ ███ ███████████ █ ████ ████ ██████ ███████████

███ ███████ █████ ███████ ███████ ██████ ██ ██████████ ████████ ███ ███████████ ████ ██████████
            ███ █████ ██████ ████ ██████ ████ █████ ███ █████

█████████ ██ ███████ ██████ ███ ███
            █████████████████████████████████████████████████████

2. gary says:

God speed SD, you do this not only for yourself, your fellow country men and women, but for the future generations. The information and logic that you’ve imparted is a blessing for our young newly minted (teenager) son. He along with his peer youth are the future of this fight. You are providing the tools and ammunition. What we leave them is of the utmost criticality. May god bless you.

3. Dizzylizzy says:

“Look at the nations and watch– and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told. Habbukuk 1:5

And I donated!

Bless your courage, your commitment to God and nation, many prayers being sent your way

4. Conundrum says:

Donations to CTH are great but numbers speak louder than anything else. There is political power in numbers.How many CTH followers will march on Washington? I’m in. Anybody else? Who can you bring with you? We need to be a million strong.

• bleep21k says:

@Conundrum –

I’ll march with my immediate family (4), and any friends I can get to attend.

• Dutchman says:

Conundrum;
      We need to be at least 10 million strong, if not more!
      Fixed it!
      I am in, and my dear wife.
      We need to flood so many people into DC that every road is a parking lot, starting 10 miles out of DC.

Bring your accomodations, tents, tailgate accomodations. We sleep out on the grass.

We need to flood people into D.C., like it has NEVER been flooded, before.

Perhaps on inaugeration day, perhaps before but we must prep now, cause we don’t know when the call may come!

Rest assured, we will all KNOW it when we hear it.
      Instead of “the British are coming!” It will be “Trump rally, D.C.! He NEEDS US!”

I am SO IN!

• All of us that could would march, but right now donations are very important for Sundance’s travels and for FOIA requests etc. These numbers (donations) will aid him in his efforts and are critical.

• rvladyastoria says:

Done.

• HorsegirlforTrump says:

Thanks for mentioning donations, I have loved and lived by this sight for several years. I had not thought about donating, but wow it hit me. Yes big time need to contribute. Please keep asking, cause I had not thought about it til you great regulars said something.

I will give more for sure, and all who read this incredible sight, please do the same!

Sundance you are worth your weight in gold

• BestBets says:

Was listening to David Webb this morning and this subject came up. Webb suggested that having demonstrations and gatherings in 8-10 areas around the country might be more effective than one march on Washington. Would make it harder for the MSM to ignore, if nothing else. Something to think about.

• Kaco says:

Yes, we will march but we want a big crowd to accompany us. Apparently, numbers do make a difference in impression.

• wlbeattie says:

And it also will assure your safety!

But, please bear in mind – one other Conservative Protest that was organised – the Bus Transit company they’d hired to take them there, pulled out at the last minute!

You need to organise properly and have suitable backups in place.
        That’s not in my skill set – other than maintaining lists!😉

The Deep State has many moles and dirty tricks!

• Philster says:

I will go and I will bring my family to Washington DC so THEY know We know. We can’t just sit idly and not be heard, future generations depend on us to take a stand on this corruption. We must not let this continue.

• COliberty says:

I’m in.

• wlbeattie says:

For me, that’s a long walk across the Pacific!
      Thus I donate & disseminate!

🇦🇺👍🇺🇸
      ✅#MAGA2020
      ✅#KAG2020

5. Teven says:

There is an old story about making a big impact to show support. The question goes like this, “Which would impress you more between these two options, a letter signed by 1000 supporters, or a mail bag with 1000 individual letters being delivered to the office of a congressman?”

These are digital times, but lessons retain their powerful impact.

6. skimo69 says:

God bless you, Sundance. Out here in the land of Mazie Hirono and her ilk, I take great comfort in my daily lifeline, the CTH. Thank you.

7. Bill says:

Good luck and godspeed.

8. starfcker says:

Wow. Several posters have mentioned the Jessica Chambers murder as their starting point. Jessica was killed in 2014. Lots of us started reading here when Trayvon Martin was shot. I just looked it up, that was February of 2012. Time flies. President Trump announced he was running for president in mid June 2015. So even the people who came here for President Trump have been here five years. Impressive run of incredible information.

9. Min Pin Papa says:

In our prayers Sundance. You have been spot on on every case you’ve made. You are true Patriots. Thank you for your work. God speed, God Bless.

10. Fools Gold says:

The timing of this may or may not be best for me. Last Saturday morning I awoke to major vision problems that took me Er where I spent 3 nights trying to find out what happened. It has not been diagnosed by any MD,s or specialist and has not gotten better. My vision is double and focus has worsened. It was a challenge to read/write this. Basically today I cannot do combat or be used as reliable trigger. My heart is with you Sundance. Praying this clears up but know I’m not the only one in my party that is more than ready to get it done and they will be there when it matters most. God bless this country and all Patriots in the name freedom and justice.

• amjean says:

We will pray for you.

• KIMBERLY K HUDSON says:

Praying for your return to good health!

• sundance says:

Your message in a bottle has reached it’s shore, and I cherish that my friend.

• Having reached a point where I know I must need full time glasses and with no one open to go to for an exam, I will pray for you too. I know it’s a scary thing to have vision problems! Best wishes yours clear up FG.

• the phoenix says:

Dear Fools Gold,

Praying for your good health, healing, and total restoration of your eyesight.

My advice to you is to immediately change your diet to get rid of anything you possibly can that has artificial ingredients, chemicals, or GMOs. Literally go through your pantry and throw stuff out if you have to … that’s what I did. Yes, this can help … I have severe “food allergies” … which are actually allergies to all the pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, and other toxic chemicals (aka poisons) placed into and onto our foods. Eat organic, avoid allergens, in particular soy, including soybean oil and soy lecithin. You may also want to try intermittent fasting, which really helped me.

Your eyes should improve and your overall health will too.

• JustScott says:

A remote and hopefully wrong thing to check for. PSP is usually not diagnosed until the victim falls backwards down the stairs while trying to go up. First signs are loss of balance and unexplained double vision that is very difficult to correct with lenses.

• Joe Blow says:

Prayers that the Lord may restore your vision.

• Kaco says:

I pray they can figure out what is going on and your vision is restored! I hope you are seen by an ophthalmologist specialist soon!

• Very sorry to hear that.

Medical doctors have not learned about nutrition for over 100 years so you typically will not get help with root cause of a degenerating body from them.

I can highly recommend two eye vitamins that I am personally taking and that have helped me (no guarantees for you, but it is hopefully something worth trying or a starting point):

and

Wishing you success.

• WSB says:

Bless you, persevere…and we shall pray!

• Fools Gold says:

Thank you all for your heartfelt prayers. FYI I’m setting up an appointment at the Vanderbilt eye institute…
      They are the cutting edge in this field including eye and nurology which is what I believe is the problem and likely from a stroke which has affected my vision and equalibria.

Sundance you are another one of the best he best people I’ve never met! Keep your chin up and stay fearless and keep speaking the truth. I’m very proud of you and you are blessing in such terrible times.God bless you and your family!

• robert_g says:

If it turns out to be dry macular degeneration, I use AREDS II. It has documented beneficial effects on delaying the progression of this insidious disease.
      Regardless of the ultimate etiology, I hope your vision improves

11. The Boss says:

Do you have enough cash for the printing? Let me / us know.

• I don’t know if anyone will reply to that one Boss, or ask if you know what I mean. I’m just sending all I can when I can… as a real estate manager and contractor I get checks in random manner and a little from each one for now is going into the efforts right now.

12. WeThePeople2016 says:

Thanks for the update, SD. Safe travels and we are thinking about you and praying for you daily.

13. Mike says:

The Charge of the Light Brigade
    BY ALFRED, LORD TENNYSON
    I
    Half a league, half a league,
    Half a league onward,
    All in the valley of Death
    Rode the six hundred.
    “Forward, the Light Brigade!
    Charge for the guns!” he said.
    Into the valley of Death
    Rode the six hundred.

II
    “Forward, the Light Brigade!”
    Was there a man dismayed?
    Not though the soldier knew
    Someone had blundered.
    Theirs not to make reply,
    Theirs not to reason why,
    Theirs but to do and die.
    Into the valley of Death
    Rode the six hundred.

III
    Cannon to right of them,
    Cannon to left of them,
    Cannon in front of them
    Volleyed and thundered;
    Stormed at with shot and shell,
    Boldly they rode and well,
    Into the jaws of Death,
    Into the mouth of hell
    Rode the six hundred.

IV
    Flashed all their sabres bare,
    Flashed as they turned in air
    Sabring the gunners there,
    Charging an army, while
    All the world wondered.
    Plunged in the battery-smoke
    Right through the line they broke;
    Cossack and Russian
    Reeled from the sabre stroke
    Shattered and sundered.
    Then they rode back, but not
    Not the six hundred.

V
    Cannon to right of them,
    Cannon to left of them,
    Cannon behind them
    Volleyed and thundered;
    Stormed at with shot and shell,
    While horse and hero fell.
    They that had fought so well
    Came through the jaws of Death,
    Back from the mouth of hell,
    All that was left of them,
    Left of six hundred.

VI
    When can their glory fade?
    O the wild charge they made!
    All the world wondered.
    Honour the charge they made!
    Honour the Light Brigade,
    Noble six hundred!

14. Brian Baker says:

Mere speculation, but could it be certain signatures that are ‘on’ the documents.
    Perhaps showing that the Special Counsel was unconstitutionally running the entire DOJ during Sessions shameful recusal.

15. Constance M Morrow says:

Thank you, prayers are going up for you and your work, let God guide us in his will and his way for America! God bless you, God bless PDJT and God bless America!

16. robert_g says:

Thank you for the update and ALL the work you have done–and are continuing to do– to save our nation from being destroyed from within.
    The Conservative Treehouse has been my “go to” site for political news for years. No other site like it. I’ve recommended it to all my family and friends. I never donated before, but just did.
    All my very best wishes, Sundance.

As an aside, Sundance:
    If you–or your readers–have not read Thomas Sowell’s essay The Real History of Slavery in his (2005!!) book, Black Rednecks and White Liberals, I can’t recommend it strongly enough !
    It demolishes the truly ignorant rants of those who want to destroy our history, tear down statutes of our country’s forefathers, and engage in the pseudo-sanitization of our past.
    The United States (and Western culture) IS RESPONSIBLE for the almost complete destruction of the institution of slavery for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY. (Still, unfortunately being practiced in the Islamic and some African nations).
    Sowell gives a three page quote from George Washington’s will concerning the freeing of his “slave(s)” that will bring tears to your eyes.
    None of this is EVER taught—I didn’t know this until I read the essay a few weeks ago. Our children, and many of our adults are being misinformed, victimized, and propagandized (knowingly or not)

• KIMBERLY K HUDSON says:

Thank you for the recommendation! I will look this up!

• I LOVE Thomas Sowell, I’ll have to pick that one up too… he’s yugely informative and a great writer.

• Oh, and yes Robert_G, the revision of history in this nation is disgusting and “incredible”. We have been outright lied to, just like when one watches the “news”, and it’s a crime against us all.

And slaves were being paid in the South, and it was on its way out… the term minimum wage came from those times as well. Many of them didn’t want to be “freed” if that meant that they had to leave their present situations, as they were learning and being paid/taken care of etc.

Great comment sir.

• KIMBERLY K HUDSON says:

I actually just watched the excellent Thomas Sowell interview on Life Liberty & Levine Sunday night. My Scribd subscription includes his book Black Rednecks & White Liberals & I’m reading The History of Slavery now! Fascination & quite illuminating! I love when I discover a new author! Thank you again for the heads up on Rowell!

• P says:

Black Rednecks and White Liberals Audible Audio Edition

• robert_g says:

You guys (and ladies) are great!

Thanks so very much for your supportive comments and the link(s) to the audible version of the Black Rednecks and White Liberals.
      [ I hope Thomas Sowell doesn’t mind losing the copyright income :)–I’d buy him a dinner at the restaurant of his choice–anywhere/anytime– if he would accept my invitation ].

This material should be “shouted from the roof tops” by our side. I don’t think Mark Levin, or others, have realized how powerful this information can be. I would hope Levin, Hannity, Ingraham. etc. would make this information much wider known to the general public.

Did you know that some slaves couldn’t be freed because they were included as part of the inherited “property” of an estate, and the estate STILL HAD A MORTGAGE on it at the time of inheritance?

Or that, some slave “owners” couldn’t bring themselves to free just there “slaves”, because they couldn’t bear to see their “charges” (i.e., people whom they cared about and loved and who, for thir part, counted on being fed and supported) left to starve–something our forefathers wrestled with and knew would happen if they “just freed them.’

Trying to be moral and ethical was never just as simple as “black and white,” regardless of how it looks in retrospect.

17. amjean says:

Sundance, you are a great American!

18. dunewall says:

I too am praying for you Sundance. God speed. Your articles, since I’ve been reading CTH the last 5 years has always been quite revealing and spot on. Highest respect. Now I go to donate.

19. kallibella says:

Thank you so much Sundance!!!
    May the Lord guide you with wisdom from above and give you favor in all your endeavors.
    “To that end, keep alert with all perseverance…” ~Ephesians 6:18.

Hubby and I greatly appreciate you, Sundance!

20. Bogeyfree says:

I keep going back to the Boente thread from the other day and the document Sundance posted about the mediated settlement between an SSA and a Sr. FBI Official.

When I re-read, I ask myself, where in the document does it unequivocally say this incident is the one Sundance is talking about where the SSA involved in tracking the leaks didn’t want to let go of what he knew about the FISA leak?

It doesn’t

So is Sundance speculating as this release does seem to fit and the timing fits, right?

Or

Does Sundance absolutely know THIS release out of dozens and dozens of OIG/DOJ releases on the website is the one?

And if so what does that mean?? How about there is a whistleblower out there and maybe more?

Also note on the bottom of the document this phrase………

“Unless otherwise noted, the OIG applies the preponderance of the evidence standard in determining whether Department personnel have committed misconduct.”

So what is preponderance of the evidence standard mean??

I’m no lawyer but to me it means the SSA agent has the burden of proof responsibility.

So when a party has the Burden of Proof, the party must present, through TESTIMONY and EXHIBITS, enough evidence to support the claim.

So to me this means THERE IS MORE actual evidence that someone like JW could FOIA??

So I wonder what a grand jury would say if they saw this preponderance of evidence that the SSA used at their internal investigation to win his case?

Click to access 20-077.pdf

• Sundance is also getting FOIA requests for his research and efforts. Donations will help him out in a big way.

As for the rest of your comment, time will tell sir! 😉

• Ken Lawson says:

I have to ask how you came up with this? FOIA requests are only made to government agencies and officials. Sundance and the Treehouse are neither. Even if some moron submitted an FOIA request to him he wouldn’t have to respond. I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve donations, quite the contrary, he deserves huge donations. But if some idiot has sent him an FOIA request I’d imagine he’d get a good laugh as he’d have no responsibility to honor it. Now, if he were sued and documents were subpoenaed, that would be a different story. But I’ve seen nothing of him saying that he’s been sued.

• Alie says:

Not sure where you’re getting your information. From the government’s own web site: “The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a federal law that gives the PUBLIC the right to make requests for federal agency records.”

Notice the words “the public”? That’s not just a government agency; that’s anyone.

• What you are saying is simply not true. ANY American can make a FOIA request. By its very acronym for Freedom of Information Act you should know that!

• old deplorable owl says:

What you’re missing in his comment is the subject. Yes, any citizen can make a FOIA request. But it can only be made of a Federal agency. CTH and Sundance are NOT federal entities!
            If it were as you claim, I could require you to show me all the letters Auntie Em sent you 10 years ago. Don’t think any of us want that.

21. montanadi says:

God bless you Sundance.

22. TexasTreeper says:

Hey – is there anyplace to buy a CTH t-shirt? Have you considered selling them? Or maybe a logo we could use to create an iron- on transfer to make our own shirts? I’d wear it everyday and everyplace – always on the lookout for fellow Treepers 🥰
    I’d buy a shirt for $100…

• Todd Noia says:

I would pay $100 and wear one. Perhaps put a collar on it for $150 and make it very very nice, I’m not just a T-shirt kind of guy. If I put on a TRUMP hat or MAGA hat where I live I would probably be killed. The morons don’t know what CTH is but for those that do this would be a fantastic way to find you and make new friends.

• KIMBERLY K HUDSON says:

Great idea!! I’d buy one! Bought Sidney Powell’s Creeps On A Mission T Shirt for my husband a couple years ago! In fact, he had it on today…it makes me grin everytime I see it!

23. Somebody's Gramma says:

Godspeed Warrior

24. wondering999 says:

I hope that Sundance (and all who surround him) feel my prayers.

And we CAN control our thoughts. So, every time the RNCC overwhelms the inbox with yet another donation text, I respond by saying a prayer for Sundance and the success of our mission.

(and my donation will go to Treehouse)

25. jaymiester says:

Trying to find out how to donate to this amazing site.
    Sundance and his treepers are the best.
    I’m on my phone and I don’t see the donate button any where.

26. Trygve says:

Sundance, you’re doing God’s work. I’m here to help. Thank you. #operationcricklewood

27. Right to reply says:

Russians didn’t hack the DNC servers. Julian Assange had access to Hilary’s bathroom server. Its why he confidently declared he could send Hilary to jail.

28. sonoftrump says:

God bless you Sundance. Your message and passion push to tears of gratitude!! I will be lifting you to The Throne, one that because of Christ, we can approach boldly as His children!!

29. bessie2003 says:

Continuing with heartfelt wishes, and steady prayers.

30. There will be movement and contact of the guilty and acting out in strange ways and in places we would never expect.

31. saywhat64 says:

32. spinartist says:

I’m with you!

33. gymcy81 says:

To readers, supporters, diligent contributors, and steadfast workers – with an array of intertwined virtues;

(sometimes it seems insufficient to say, however, regardless…)
    Thanks to all of you for being there to help get to pivot point of time, conscientious awareness, and for supporting each other. There is much remaining too…

Thank you Sundance.

Many, many people lead their lives with the help of God,
    With all of the granular details of enlightenment that is to be shared in summary, or in whole,
    we offer a few excerpts for prayerful consideration and continued fortitude:

1 Peter 5:8-9 (he learned from his fear, and became ‘the rock’)
    8 Be alert and of sober mind [ I think that fits you, us ]. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour [ or obfuscate ].
    9 Resist him (with resolve, fortitude, love), standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

1 Corinthians 13:4-6
    4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
    5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
    6 Love does not delight in evil
    but rejoices with the truth.

2 Timothy 2:15
    15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved (for the task at hand),
    a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

John 8:32
    32 Then you (they) will come to know the truth,
    and the (sharing of) truth will set you free.”

Proverbs 3:4-6
    4 Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not (just) on your own understanding;
    6 in all your ways submit to him (ask for his understanding), and he will make your paths straight (and thereby help others along the path to become the best-version-of-themselves)

James 1:2-4 (a solid brother of Him)
    2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

James 2:22
    …you see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by his works;

James 3:
    13: Who [is] a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom….
    15: the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.”

2 Chronicles 7:14
    (when God’s children) My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways,
    then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and
    will heal their land.

Dear Lord,
    thanks for the life journey, wisdom shared and so, so much more.

34. coldanger says:

This is exactly the kind of leadership we need, nationwide. TY SD. I wish I could “like” this article x1000. G-d bless you and protect you.

35. lowlyteacher says:

Long time Lurker. First time Commenter. I am in awe of the intelligence of Sundance and the commenters. Donating…..LT

36. VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

Dear Sundance,

Thank you. Godspeed with fair winds.

For you and for our Nation, I will pray this also applies.

Know how God protects His faithful, sometimes by utterly destroying those who would destroy us.

See 2nd Kings 19 for the Rest of the Story.

The 185,000 strong Assyian army, encamped around Jerusalem, bent on destroying it.

Vs. the fervent prayers of King Hezekiah as he earnestly seeks the LORDS mercy and deliverance.

34 For I will defend this city to save it, for my own sake and for the sake of my servant David.”

35 And that night the angel of the Lord went out and struck down 185,000 in the camp of the Assyrians. And when people arose early in the morning, behold, these were all dead bodies. 36 Then Sennacherib king of Assyria departed and went home and lived at Nineveh.”

37. BZ says:

SD

I’ve follow for over eight years, happy on my little branch. Although you’re currently ‘outside the wire’, your great, loyal associates have done outstanding in the past. I really appreciate all.

I’m not aware of your mission. However, I know your current area of operation is comprised of the enemy in many forms. Stay vigilant.
    Our prayers are with you.

38. …”it’s not only what’s in the documents, it’s also what’s on the documents that matters, & no-one ever noticed until now.”.. ~JW : Notice the JW! I am guessing JW is Judicial Watch. If the below theory is correct, Judicial Watch would make good sense as one of the allies SD mentions above.

“Each person briefed recognizes this is much bigger than previously thought. Stunningly so.”: That could imply that there is now proof that the operation against Trump was managed by McConnell, McCain, Ryan, Graham, Burr, SESSIONS, etc. Oh, please let it be so!!!! If it is, now is a great time to get it out there. The country already owes SD a massive debt, but this would be a debt that could never be re-paid and would make SD a historical figure…. possibly with his/her own statue to be torn down some day.

Romney is just too much of a doofus to be involved.

39. Donna in Oregon says:

Sundance I’ve been praying non-stop. I have prayed all night and day. I’ve had very little sleep because as everyone knows what we fight is the greed and malice of the powerful.

For the naysayers. Take up this challenge.. Take this simple project.

Deport George Soros and have his American passport revoked.

One person cannot take out someone like George Soros. It’s going to take a lot of people.

Billionaire George Soros has a long history of using and even creating trouble to enrich himself. From his early beginnings as an admitted and “happy” (his own description) 14-year old helping to confiscate property from his fellow Jews… to his modern high-finance schemes which have intentionally crashed entire economies,

Here’s how we can deport Soros from America’s shores…

Under a U.S. law known as the Holtzman Amendment, Nazi collaborators are barred from residence or entry into the United States. Over the years, the Holtzman Amendment has been successfully used to deport several Nazi collaborators who, like George Soros, lied about their Nazi past when seeking entry into the U.S.

The law is clear. Nazi collaborators are “inadmissible.” And Soros’ own words leave no doubt. He helped seize the property of Jews headed to death.

Because U.S. law bars Nazi war criminals from citizenship, the U.S. Justice Department must act immediately to deport Soros from America. But that won’t happen unless you and I raise our voices and demand that the law be enforced against Soros, just as it has been with other Nazi collaborators and war criminals.

40. RyderLee says:

🇺🇸 Hi-Ho Sundance and GodSpeed ! 🇺🇸

41. Bill says:

Oh captain my captain!!

42. John117 says:

Long time reader (2012), that lives in the DC area and knows The Hill. Willing to support and charge the ramparts.
    Tried to DM you on Twitter, but it wont allow.

43. Nate says:

You got this! I have a feeling God and some patriots behind the scene have your back. Will pray.

44. Kaco says:

Thank you for sharing the good news thus far, I pray the mission is accomplished. Our children’s future depends on this, I deeply appreciate your special charge, God is guiding you.

45. David DeAtkine says:

God Bless You Holy Warrior! St Michael the Archangel of Battle guide and protect you! We are with you, and most importantly, God is with you! God Wins!

46. hocuspocus13 says:

…don’t forget to pack your ARMOR! 🕊

47. moonpup says:

not able to copy and send this link over text message, not even able to type it in atext and send it, they know you’re comming sundance

48. moonpup says:

I prayed this day would come

49. TrustyHaste says:

Current mode: “I am a professional cynic, yet I am more confident than ever.” So true. I feel the energy of the time. Something is coming to a head. Sunlight is here now.