Robert Mueller Was Obama’s Shield – Graham Open To Mueller Hearing….

Why is it important to understand the duality of purpose for the appointment of the special counsel run by the figure-head (in name only) of Robert Mueller?…

…Because from the outset the seventeen Lawfare lawyers who formed the resistance unit operation took control over the DOJ.

That was a large purpose of their installation.  The Mueller resistance unit controlled everything, including every impediment to congress.

Despite the fact they should have been aware of this, many individual Senators and congressional representatives now claim they had no idea of this purpose.  Setting aside their willful blindness; all that stuff is in the rear-view and only leads to anger in a debate that needs to look forward; the issue now becomes putting indisputable evidence, an actionable trigger, in front of them and forcing public confrontation.  Action.  Nothing else matters; drive action.

Committee chairman Lindsay Graham said today on Twitter he is open to having Robert Mueller appear before the Senate Judiciary Committee. [FYI Chuck Grassley is a member]  While there is no reason to put any scintilla of projected altruism into the position of Senator tick-tock Graham, there’s more behind that statement than a mere WaPo op-ed.  [Read between the lines – Nudge/Nudge – Wink/Wink].

The senator from South Carolina might be attempting to kick the proverbial can; it matters not.  What matters is a public and deliberately painful action that forces a reckoning.

At the same time, USAO John Durham is facing an ‘irrefutable’ briefing, that holds two purposes: (1) undeniable evidence of a very specific cover-up operation that came, purposefully, from the agenda of the resistance unit to throw a blanket over the most serious abuse of power in modern history; and (2) evidence that we know.

It might seem odd at first, but knowledge that we know, and possess the evidence to prove beyond doubt, is an insurance policy in the quest for truth and justice.  This includes evidence that cannot be ignored even if they disappear the delivery mechanism.  The truth has no agenda, and in this case the truth is a weapon.

CTH readers, hundreds of thousands, hell, millions of you, and your brothers and sisters are the best insurance policy.  Stop giving them power by positioning your outlook that they will do nothing…. just stop.  Demand action.  You are worth it. Do not give them an inch of room for obfuscation.  Do not worry about being perceived as an a**hole about it.

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9

The Cricklewood Brief has been fine-tuned to three deliveries.  One is a 2 minute elevator speech (w/ docs 5 pages).  Type two is a 15 minute briefing w/ files and a memory stick containing links to all citations (200 pages).  Type three is a one-hour presentation, with two timelines [full docs, full files and memory stick (800 pages)].

A sequence of contacts is pre-arranged and being finalized.

Soon you will be called into action.  In the interim do not worry yourself with dark imaginings.  Turn your fear into resolve; turn that resolve into action.  I am not going to be discouraged… check that….  I purposefully choose not to be discouraged. Each of us has the ability to control our thoughts.

Do, or do not… there is no room for try.

Live your best life, RIGHT NOW, and remember it’s the only one you have.

We live in the greatest nation on the face of the earth.  We are the people of that nation, with boundless opportunities most of the world can only dream of.

We are Americans….

• Florida Power and Light won the prestigious International Edward Demming award for excellence in multi-platform engineering and efficiency superiority. They didn’t blow every PhD intellectual out of the water with slide rules, CAD programs and engineering acumen. They did it with hard hats and dirty fingernails.

Because they lost the award, the Japanese spent six months studying FPL and later published a 1,000 page dissertation essentially saying FPL “wasn’t really good, they were just lucky”….. FPL field leadership laughed, took out markers and wrote on the back of their hard hats: WE’RE NOT GOOD, WE’RE RUCKY….

• When every single Kuwaiti oil field was blown up by Saddam Hussein, they said it would take over five years to cap them all off and restart their oil pumping industry. The Kuwaitis and Saudis called Texans, who had them all capped and back in working order in ten months.

We are a nation that knows how to get shit done.

• When the Northern Chile mine workers were trapped two miles underground, they said no-one could save them. Who did they call for help? A bunch of hick miners from USA coal country who went down there, worked on the fly, engineered the rescue equipment on site, and saved every one of them….

That’s our America.

Don’t lose sight of it.

• When a half-breed Islamic whack job, armed with an AK-47 and a goal to meet his virgins, begins opening fire on a train in France, the Americans on board didn’t run to the nearest safe room and hide themselves amid baguettes and brie. They said “let’s go”, and beat the stuffing out of that little nut with a death wish.

Legion d’Honneur or not, that’s us.  That’s you.

That’s just how we roll.

Lady Liberty can stroll along the Champs-Elysées with a swagger befitting Mae West because without her arrival they’d be speaking German in the Louvre.  Yet for the better part of the past decades groups of intellectual something-or-others have been selling an insufferable narrative that it’s better to be sitting around a campfire eating sustainable algae cakes and picking parasites off each other.  Enough!

Quit listening to them.

If you feel comfortable sitting in your socially distant box and bitching about all things that are not right, or might be not be right…. Or, if you prefer to allow yourself to be overcome with dark imaginings simply because what cannot be done is more comfortable than the effort to oversee what needs to be done…. well, that’s okay.

You can do that.

And when you’re done doing that you’ll still be in the same place.

President Trump is doing the absolute best he can based on his perspectives and priorities on what needs to be done; with far more information than me; and I’m sure he’s doing that in the best manner he can assemble to keep making America great.  He does this while simultaneously swatting away thousands of piranhas biting at him on an hourly basis.

So again, ask yourself a question: what part are you to play?

Live your best life.

You only have this moment once.

And prepare to be called to action.

Love to all.

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, FBI, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

554 Responses to Robert Mueller Was Obama’s Shield – Graham Open To Mueller Hearing….

1. babrightlight says:

One man and God is a majority.

• Rhi says:

Amen.
      So proud to read all the treepers comments here basically saying ‘let’s roll!’

“Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: 2My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust;”

The Lord protect you and guide you Sundance and all you patriotic beloved treepers!

2. GB Bari says:

At the ready.

God Bless, Sundance.

3. Patrick Healy says:

Mr Sundance, I did not think it possible to surpass yourself, but you just did it.
    At this time I really wish I was a Yank.
    An old Irish saying/blessing for you all :-
    Go – n-eiri an bothar libh.
    “May the road (journey) be successful for you”

4. 300 says:

As the 300 before me I’m prepared to stand in the gap and take the slings and arrows and then attack, I’m just awaiting orders

5. Paprika says:

No matter how many times it takes–
    “Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more…” !

6. MAGA Minuteman says:

“Live your best life.”

As stated by of our beautiful elegant First Lady, “Be Best”

7. John Juan says:

Right F’ing On!! That’s an affirmation that needs to be read daily. I’m ready!

• Conservatarian says:

God bless and protect you Sundance🙏❤.
      There are dens of American patriot bears everywhere who have been poked.
      …LET’S ROLL (RIP Todd Beamer)🇺🇸.

8. French Brinton says:

Wherever and whenever.

9. MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

So the CrossRoads have been reached. Saddle up and pick a side.

10. not2worryluv says:

Graham and Cornyn are having very tough re-elections.
    They keep sending out calls for campaign contributions citing they need to beat their opponent to help President Trump.
    I can’t give a dime to these two Elitists. They, in my opinion, are not supporters of the President.
    Am I wrong or are the consequence too dangerous of not getting them re-elected?

11. MR52 says:

Well I was trying to find the date that the dossier was released by Buzzfeed and go stuck with the wikipedia and a link to a WP article that had nothing to do with the dossier.

Here is something I was re-reminded of:

Ultimately, Flynn opted to postpone his sentencing when Sullivan said he was distressed by Flynn’s conduct and said he was inclined to give him prison time if he hadn’t yet finished cooperating with the government.

Looking back, I think you could create a bias judge report from the beginning of this case, not just the sentencing.

12. A Fortified City says:

I’ve only posted the one time been watching and reading for some time. I think it’s time for me to step forward and be counted. I will do that pressing the donate button now that I know how to find it on my mobile. These are truly historic days and I believe that this upcoming event that Sundance speak is when “the rubber meets the road”.

13. A Fortified City says:

Not sure that my first attempt to post succeeded so I try again. I did want to come forward and be counted among so many who are indeed ready to push back. I also have mostly been lurking in the background watching to see where all of this discussion would eventually lead. I pressed the donation button today to say I’m in

14. TruthisLiberty says:

Share information everywhere you can. Give money to the Trump campaign. He can use it to help the campaigns of Conservatives who can help him, and he can use it for the expenses of the rallies. Rallies cost a lot of money. Stay in the fight.

15. Uniform is pressed and awaiting orders. May God speed Sundance and Crickleweed Brief will be advanced by land, sea, and air. Lets Roll.

16. trapper says:

How timely this article below:

We don’t know what part we will have to play, how small and unimportant and insignificant it may seem at the time compared to the heroes. No matter. When God whispers you will hear, and you will know what your part is. No fear. Just faith.

17. prtomr says:

I am all in, let’s roll.

18. Mr deplorable says:

Graham will not do jack shit, the only things he can do is style his hair, and spew bullshit from his mouth. He is the most loud mouth do nothing except for that other useless POS romny.

• suzbo says:

He did say that he was going to retire from the Senate Judiciary Committee awhile ago but never Trumpers can’t be trusted.

19. Jbird says:

Longtime lurker, first time poster. For those that are blind and cannot or will not see…..May they have the same awakening as Saul…KJV Acts 9:18 -“And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized”.
    The wisdom and knowledge obtained through this site over the years has awakened me and I feel blessed to be in such awesome company.

20. Gary Westgeest says:

I’m Canadian, but have been fascinated by this website. How does one guy do all this research?
    Studied in the States for four years fifty years ago and have always respected the country. I love my own country too, but it is stiflingly politically correct. One thing I love about you Americans – you have a vibrant pro life movement and are on the front lines, fighting back in the culture war! The progs actually have some opposition below the 49th, unlike here in Canada where we’re still searching for a mini-Trump (I like the Maxi version better, but hey, baby steps!).
    A treasure-trove website here. Best of luck to y’all. And that’s not snarky, fellas.

21. WalkAlone63 says:

Happy happy joy joy! Lindsay “Blow Hard” Graham is going to conduct another “accomplish nothing” meeting/inquiry/hearing, yada, yada, yada. Well, he’s guaranteed to get even more face time on Fox News. As my dear ex-wife would say, “enough already!”

22. MaineCoon says:

Ready to serve. We can all together make a big impact!

23. Riaguy says:

I might not be one with a god, nor a desire to server. But I will answer the call whenever it comes.

24. ballgame17 says:

Regrettably, we have entered the “time that try men’s souls” ; I .link Paine’s memorable admonitions:

25. WDS says:

1. Graham is running for another 6 years at the trough.
    2. Barr & Mueller are friendly
    3. Graham will likely give fellow swampster, Mueller ample room to skirt any direct answers
    4. Graham is running for another 6 years at the trough