Comrades, the ministry of COVID compliance in New York has now been given permission to issue subpoenas requiring the general public to comply with COVID compliance contact tracers.  Any New Yorker who refuses to answer the interrogation questions by the COVID compliance police is now subject to arrest.

You do not have the right to remain silent, and everything you say will be guaranteed to be used against you as the state takes control over your life.

The process of “Contact Tracing” permits the state authority to identify the travel, contacts and associated risks presented by anyone who tests positive for the COVID-19 virus.

A positive test now results in a new class of citizen, considered of such a significant risk that their constitutional rights are suspended.   Thus, it is in the interest of state security for the state to have legal authority to compel compliance with questioning.

Additionally, if a parent tests positive, it may become necessary for the state to control that person’s activity; which may include the removal of any children into the care of the state; saving the minor child from the risk their parent(s) represent.  There is a myriad of new roles and responsibilities for the state in the life of a person who tests positive.

NEW YORK – Officials in New York’s Rockland County said Wednesday they are being forced to issue subpoenas to compel people to speak to contact tracers about a coronavirus outbreak because they are not speaking voluntarily.

The country’s health commissioner, Patricia Rupert, said at a news conference that subpoenas are being issued to eight people who were infected at a recent party in Clarkstown, N.Y., north of New York City, but who are refusing to cooperate with contact tracers seeking to interview them to determine who else they were in contact with and could be at risk of spreading the virus.

The drastic step of issuing subpoenas in a contact-tracing investigation illustrates a problem officials have cited around the country, that many people are not answering their phones or cooperating when contact tracers try to talk to them.

Public health officials say contact tracing is a key step in slowing the spread of the coronavirus. The process interviews infected people about who they have been in contact with so that those people can be notified and asked to quarantine for 14 days to prevent further spread of the virus. (read more)

Big Tech is working to facilitate the effort of the State, and will assist the COVID compliance police with identifying your travel.  If you resist the efforts of the tracers to identify your location; and/or if you resist the effort of the state to place you into a quarantine facility; you will likely be identified as a subversive citizen, an “enemy of the state.”

We might anticipate to see an underground railroad for those attempting to avoid capture.  This is all becoming very disconcerting….  Where does it end?

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, A New America, Big Government, CDC, Coronavirus, Dem Hypocrisy, Infectious Disease, Legislation, media bias, New York, Police action, Professional Idiots, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

458 Responses to New York COVID Compliance Authority Issue Subpoenas Requiring Forced Depositions With Contact Tracers…

1. romy911 says:

Back in mid-April, The Clinton Foundation hosted a discussion on the China Virus pandemic response. There are videos of Bill with Cuomo and Newsom discussing contact tracing and using Americorps (Bill Clinton, Co-Chair of Americorps) to create a “National Contact Tracing Corps.”

• romy911 says:

The contact tracing discussion starts about at about 14 minutes or so. Clinton states that his friend, Paul Farmer, is developing the Massachusetts contact tracing program. They also discuss the problem of private hospitals versus public hospitals and the need to create a “public health system” for the next pandemic. Cuomo talks about how New York’s numbers will not be as bad as other states (this is mid-April.) That didn’t age well.
      I’m not sure I advise watching this. The egos of these two corrupt men and the possible involvement of the Clinton’s in contact tracing is disturbing. Lots of money to be made.

• Lumpy Rutherford says:

Don’t know how many here are aware of this, but if you have a “smart phone”, there has already been an app downloaded behind your back that will enable contact tracing, and supposedly be able to detect whether or not the phone’s owner or people nearby have a fever. In my People’s Republic, where failing to wear a mask results in a $100 fine, there isn’t a government app in place to “talk” to the Covid-19 app already downloaded, but it’s just a matter of time. Could be time to retire “smart phones”…

• Tom says:

NY is just a beta-test. Recall that the Progressives-Democrats in Congress are diligently working on imposing contact tracers on a national basis: https://www.trevorloudon.com/2020/05/h-r-6666-to-democrats-hell-is-just-another-voting-precinct/

• tommer says:

Didn’t Bill Gates sign a contract for contact tracers last September? Almost like he knew this was going to escape his illegal Chinese lab.

2. republicanvet91 says:

Ah yes, Mr. Contact Tracer. I stopped by the NY Times to talk to a friend, but I had to wander around their facility for hours asking hundreds of people where my friend could be when I left. Then I stopped by several Democrat party facilities talking with a number of people on changing my voter registration. Nobody could help, so I stopped by the Mayor’s office for a while, but he was out so I went to the Governors office. Still no luck.

I then went to the local BLM HQ to see if they could help, but after talking to several people, they had no idea how to register to vote.

My last stop was at AOC’s office, and I think she was in the office, but I couldn’t get past her staff who had me waiting for about 45 minutes.

Have a nice day.

3. Baron Ash says:

It’s WAY too late. If we had had the capability in Feb-March – like they did in SK and Taiwan following their experiences with SARS in 2005 (?), then it would be good. But now that CV19 is unleashed, the best thing is for it to spread as far and wide as possible, weakening as it goes, meanwhile with our population developing herd immunity. If we would just stop fiddling with things and over-reacting, it will all be over in a few weeks. High risk people lay low for a while longer, everyone else go to work etc.

America has turned into a feminized, panicked high school with dress-up police chiefs and mayors and senators and news anchors. Pathetic.

• spinoneone says:

There are two, complimentary, objectives here: 1) panic the people into giving up their liberties; and, 2) blaming everything on Trump in an effort to defeat him in November. Everything else is irrelevant or a side-show.

• Ron P says:

This is completely misunderstood by people who think this is just in the USA. This is a global agenda, part of the World Economic Forum’s “Global Reset,” The Rockefeller Foundation plan laid out as clear as day back in 2010 and re-submitted in March of 2020.

The Gates Foundation and the Clinton Foundation are financially connected and Fauci/Birx et al are all Clintonistas. It’s all available online in public documents. None of this reported by major or conservative media.

This is a global covid coup! No exaggeration.They admit it and tell us they are doing it. Part of UN Agenda 21/now 2030

• Baron Ash says:

Agreed. Although this is part of a long-term globalist one world govt agenda, America is the Tough Nut to crack. Indeed, this is a Colour Revolution happening for which the others were practice runs, this one’s colour being BLACK.

• Sherbear61 says:

The world is counting on us, let’s not sit at the keyboard and disappoint.
          I don’t understand why we don’t push back, why?

• Baron Ash says:

I think it’s very hard to know HOW to push back.
            One possibility is for grass roots to pressure their political parties to properly represent them, but for that to happen there needs to be a clear set of ideas to be pushed. These usually come from the intellectual types. I was thinking that Tucker, Dinez d’Souza & Newt G & prominent black conservative could team up to write a 1-2 page Manifesto. Then the people who like it can push for any candidate to adopt that creating common purpose.
            Something like that.
            Other than that, I suppose one can refuse to wear a mask, but if that means you can’t buy groceries without driving 20 miles, maybe not worth it. Most important thing there is to know we are being played, perhaps.
            In NY they have a tracing app and if a health worker contacts you you have to answer questions or they will subpoena you. From there it just gets worse!
            No easy answers, eh?!

• flova says:

We are sheeple and have grown accustomed to our materialism. In 1978 Solzhenitsyn gave his address at Harvard and warned America that our prosperity and attachment to the good life(paraphrasing) could come back to bite us. He was criticized by Harvard students for calling out the dangers of materialism but seeing how we are willing to trade our freedom for a masked trip to Trader Joe’s, he is proving prophetic as usual.

• Baron Ash says:

That quote from Soros, simple as it is, lays out nicely what is now unfolding. It’s an epic battle but public discourse and perception hasn’t yet woken up to the scope and import of what’s going on.

Solzhenitsyn is a 20th Century World Cultural Treasure.

• Lumpy Rutherford says:

The third objective is to get people so afraid of going outdoors that they agree to mail-in voting. A voting machine records EVERY ballot to pass through it, the post office doesn’t…

• Your Royal Highness says:

There is no virus!!

• Baron Ash says:

Personally, I doubt that. We have family friends, mother and son, who died within a week of each other with virus-like infection symptoms. (In Mexico, early days, not tested so we’ll never know.) And know someone else who works in the corona part of a major hospital. IT’s just the reaction/response to it that is BS.

• mjc227 says:

That is exactly what I have been saying all along. This is so obvious this is a Democrat operation and people go along like sheep. Nation of wussies is right. Where are Republicans? They are worthless. My Constitutional rights do not stop because people have a little virus. If protesting, rioting and looting is OK it must be OK for everyone else to do whatever they want. It is long past time to get rid of the mask and defy these preposterous dictates by people that think they are kings now.

4. texasooz57 says:

Do cell phone jammers work in this instance? So if I had a test done, I could use this jammer or faraday bag to keep my phone from tracing my whereabouts in the event this test would come out positive?

• magna86 says:

• ziegler von strahn says:

It’s illegal to jam cell phone signals… like Federal Felony type illegal. See FCC.

Faraday bag only works so long as you keep it in the bag. Take it out for any reason and it pings every tower in the vicinity.

Better to just not carry a phone.

• texasooz57 says:

Thank you. Great advice. If I ever have a test, I will go old school. Do they even have rotary phones anymore? 😊

• ziegler von strahn says:

I can assuredly tell you no, they do not. The reason I know is my dad.
          I grew up with a rotary phone and a few years after I left home, dad reached out to me. Bell South (that tells you how long ago) had been pestering him to replace his rotary phone. He, having been raised in the Great Depression in the Dust Bowl, wasnt keen on the idea of getting rid of a perfectly working phone.
          Bell South actually told him they would provide the phone, and the installation for free if he would just let them come replace the phone as it was interfering with the phone system being updated.
          He relented at that point. But yeah, they made a concerted effort to get rid of rotary phones as they are analog devices.

• rnt says:

You can also get a burner phone. Just put it in a Faraday bag before you get home. And make sure your special loved one knows it’s not for an illicit affair.

5. rarcangelo says:

Hopefully they won’t prevent me from posting… seems as if I did something wrong and I’m no longer able to post here…but here are the facts… the PCR test does not prove causation… the virus has never been properly isolated and purified… and everyone who died died from other illnesses but they attributed it to a phony virus….thus is why mostly older people died…same thing in Italy and other countries… I know it’s hard to believe but it’s true…..you tell the contract tracer to get lost after asking him to provide proof that the PCR test proves causation….it does not, so contact tracing is meaningless….sue all of them into BK……

• Ad rem says:

I don’t mind you posting the SAME article on a new thread. It’s when you seek to post the same article more than once that gets a bit much.

• romy911 says:

You posted your article enough that I did read it. Good article.

• Rick says:

Thanks for posting that link. That aligns with my findings. The more I look into this the more the road leads to Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD finding’s going back to 2009, and especially in 2011.

I think GMO crops using copious amounts of glyphosate, 100’s of tons of it according to Zach Bush, is another part of the coverup. It causes leaky gut and destroys the white blood cells behind the inflammatory cytokine storms killing COVID patients.

6. WesternPA says:

Thank God I never upgraded from my dumb phone. As far as I know, contact tracing doesn’t work with dumb phones.

• merlintobie says:

since my ONLY phone is connected to a landline in my house, it doesn’t get out much

my 90’s-era answering machine isn’t too bright either

• texasooz57 says:

Merlin, you trendsetter, I may be joining you soon. If I ever have a test, I’m going old school, like you. Landline. Hubby and I were just reminiscing today how nice life was without these cellphones. If we were home, and the phone rang, we answered it. If we weren’t home, we would miss the call. The caller knew to call back later. Simple.

Back then, it was considered high-tech to even have an answering machine. And when caller I.D. came into existence… well, that was like the day color TV came into the house.

• DesertChick says:

Have never owned a cell phone. Smart, dumb, or any other. Didn’t like ’em and didn’t trust ’em. Now I know why. The little voice said to to stay away. So I did. Glad too, now. A landline with a Caller ID is it for my house. And that is the way it is going to stay.

• sammie2 says:

You might want to check if it has bluetooth as other people’s phones will be pinging yours and reporting back if its not turned off.

So they can track who you meet if they want by following your device ID on other peoples records.

7. Zephyrbreeze says:

No one is going to protect us from this, except maybe Trump and Barr, if they do their jobs.

• DesertChick says:

Wouldn’t put a whole lot of faith in either. Don’t really think either is on the side of the American people. Trump proved that when he threw in with Fauci & Gates with the ‘Warp Speed’ vaccine crap. And Barr is a creature of the BushCrimeFamily.

• bodieisland says:

Desertchick, I don’t blame POTUS. He rightfully gave the assignment to VP Pence and he has been doing a good job. It was when Jared became involved, cutting deals with old pals of big corporations and not telling VP. I’ve read some of the things he did and others became aware of the shortcuts and the govt doesn’t do shortcuts…It also took awhile for those of us critical thinkers to see Fauci as the crook he is. Not much POTUS can do inside the Dimwit run states. In the end, it’s up to “We the People” to push back on this excessive power grab, and to be louder than BLM or AntiFA. As the old saying goes # NO MORE MR NICE GUY #MAGA-WINNING .

8. Chris says:

It’s total tyranny ! Do we live in America still ? I don’t recognize our people nor do I recognize these crazy things we are willing to accept. Contact Tracing !!! This isn’t Nazi Germany Dude I’d rather die than cooperate and that’s probably what’s going to happen to me . Because this is total Loss of your rites . And I’ll die for my country because I believe in something. I’d rather catch this so called Carona virus that I still have yet to meet a single soul that has had it . My city has over 2 million people in it 105 have died . While tragic my intelligent mind says you never shut down an economy nor do you quarantine healthy people. Are u nuts !!!! I’m letting the cell phone go I’m refusing any buisness w/ a cell phone. Infact contact tracers can pay my bill. I was alive before cell phones and honestly I’m quite sick of seeing people’s heads nothing but down . I want my owne sanity back . I want to work live and have nothing to do with a phone . I’m out contact tracing draws that rediculous line . And you folks willing to take those jobs are communists !!!!

• sDee says:

Government schools reverse peoples natural ability for critical thinking. Social and broadcast propaganda has achieved the ability to disconnect people from reality and create for them an alternate reality.

Plato said there are really only two kinds of people, natural slaves and freemen. It is coming to a head in America.

• paulashley says:

With regard to coooerating with this evil, in comments at another site, I was told that I just didn’t want to “be disciplined”. That’s actually correct, but not in the way the Karen imagined.

9. Sonia says:

Comrades! Two further measures we must take urgently now while conditions of instability exist:

1. Put secret surveillance app on all phones.
    2. Stop people in the street and detain those who refuse to install the app or who do not have a working mobile phone.

Remember, comrades, we are only doing this for your sake. Our sole object in doing these things is to preserve your health. Day and night we are watching over your welfare!

• sammie2 says:

Funny. The CCP mandates everyone must have a phone for similar reasons.

The US has become China and we still carp on about the free world as if it exist. I must have missed the free bit when I was imprisoned in my home for 2 months.

• sDee says:

” Stop people in the street and detain those who refuse to install the app or who do not have a working mobile phone.”

This level of mass surveillance (and beyond) is behind the massive global acceleration for iniquitous 5G. It has gone far far beyond consumer demand.

Does anyone really need uninterrupted ultra HD video on their cellphone while walking downtown? Does the government need the ability to find and track any cellphone location to the inch. Do they need to collect all the audio and 3 dimensional video collected from the cellphones around that person without building, radio and other interference?

Might explain why all government regulators and multinationals, including ours, long ago acquiesced 5G to Huawei. And why Trump reversed it.

Here is an overview of 5G. Consider how these benefit the Orwellian State

• Ironclaw says:

At least with an Android phone, if you know how to use ADB, you can remove practically any app.

10. lee says:

Make like Hillary and have difficulty recalling whatever, or just lie. Idiocy will die a hard death.

11. Bulldog84 says:

I suppose it never occurred to the Stasi that people who test positive could notify their contacts themselves, assuming they know who they are.

All of this fascism just goes to show that one should avoid being tested if at all possible.

12. shirley49 says:

How do we get these guys out of office. Between the stupid dependent dem voters and VOTER FRAUD it is overwhelming.

13. scrap1ron says:

My android phone has the covid 19 exposure notifications under google settings, but it says I have to download a participating app for it to work.

Into the faraday bag or the phone stays home.

Next up, they will place this virus tracking crap into the electronics of your car.

• sammie2 says:

Android Auto is part of a common OS. that 28 car manufacturers are part of so I imagine it will OTA added at some point soon and you probably won’t even know.

Irrespective, if the car has bluetooth then the phone enabled (or running covertly) will be registering your interaction with the car and with anyone else riding around in the car who also has a phone (as their phone will also be reporting back on the devices they can ping i.e your car, your phone etc).

So that will be nice.

14. viator2 says:

Dump your cell phone, or it home.

15. kaste668 says:

Stop going for volunteer testing. The tracking will continue for weeks with daily, yes I said daily calls and possibly visits to your home. There are multiple states who have bids out to hire thousands of call center workers to contact the person who had the test and all the people they have come in contact with. This is all being paid for by tax payers.

16. Brizz says:

Can we plead the 5th on where we were and who we talked to? Theyd have to give out immunity which might take days to figure out.

• texasooz57 says:

Brizz, good question about the taking the 5th. I was wondering this myself. Maybe some person with legal expertise can answer or someone can lead us to a link on this subject?

17. jephfree says:

This is like how they spied on candidate Trump using the phone & pen register scam. It’s not wire tapping, it’s wire monitoring. Its not stalking, it’s tracing. Stop ✋🏻 following us, Leave us alone!

18. sync says:

COVID-19 andHIPAA: Disclosures to law enforcement, paramedics,
    other first responders and public health authorities

Click to access covid-19-hipaa-and-first-responders-508.pdf

Google is tracking you. Even when you’re in Airplane Mode and without a SIM card. It knows where you go. Whether you’re in a car or whether you’re walking. Watch out to know more

Tracking Phones, Google Is a Dragnet for the Police

19. grandmotherpatriot says:

The Real Question? Who will serve the Subpoenas as now NY has cut the police budget.

20. Kerry says:

I’m truly not an “the end is near” type, but Revelations 13:17 anyone? Seems like “contact tracing” is another step toward far more intrusive monitoring of people by the government.

21. clodfobble says:

Don’t get tested.

22. Tim says:

the USA has gone mental over Covid 19 . USA has 388 deaths per million Australia has 4 deaths per million. USA raves about their rights. Aussies think everyone could die, so most of us just co operate and social distance. Total deaths in Australia is 104.
    Those facts are in. A bar in Michigan has been identified as the epicentre of 110 new infections. A gym in West Virginia exposed 200. More than 230 contracted the virus attending a church service in Oregon. And that’s just a sampler.
    here is the whole article https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/ignorance-is-why-us-faces-100000-new-coronavirus-infections-every-day/news-story/b4256af555e4cc0f12a8d4184bb3f03a

• Rick says:

The tests positives are irrelevant because they have been debunked.

For the 2020 influenza season Australia boasted of providing Aussies 16.5 million influenza vaccines while the CDC said the USA would have 160-169 million influenza vaccines.

Dr. Judy MIkovits PhD has said the disease COVID-19 has similar symptoms to retrovirus infections which are only likely to hace happened through contaminated vaccines or from a contaminated blood supply from 1960’s through I think it was 2014.

Once in the blood they hide in B and T cells where they may remain dormant for decades, depending on genetic weaknesses or other activating forces such as weak immune systems from aging(big hint here!).

The RT PCR tests are being wound up to produce max number of false positives by amplifying them above recommended standards. The CDC is misreporting COVID-19 DEATHS because of a payment incentive to Hospitals and clinics to test all patients with the [bogus test] and paint every postive case with an association to COVID, whether they have symptoms or not.

The inventor of the RT PCR test said it was not made to make diagnosis’. It cannot tell the difference between bacteria, viruses, dead or alive.

The CDC was just caught combining serology rests with RT PCR tests which have the net affect of doubling the number of positive cases from patients who took both types of tests.

There’s a lot more going on here than meets the eye.

What appears to be the grand coverup is hiding the damages vaccine makers have created by knowingly and willfully making vaccines in animal tissues, and throwing the animal cell line mixture lock stock and barrel into innocent Americans, and in the case of millions of children whose parents are unable to home school, forcing their toxic brews onto them.

Other possible coverups may be glyphosate toxicity or 5g, in which glyphosates are known to destroy the white blood cells and 5g is known to separate the ferritin from hemoglobin in the blood, thus producing the hypoxia reported by the famous New York Doctor who said “I think we’re treating the wrong disease…”

Atcensored.com has some Mikovits interviews that explain this a little better.

23. sync says:

Kansas Introduces the COVID-19 Contact Tracing Privacy Act:

Insert ” pdf ” after the period

“The bill would state participation in contact tracing shall
    be voluntary, and no contact or infected person shall be
    compelled to participate in, nor be prohibited from
    participating in, contact tracing.”

24. Rick says:

With faulty coronavirus tests you can get positive results in perpetuity. They can turn the epidemic up or down depending on the number of tests and the amount of amplification. The US is testing 1.6m per day now. 85% have no symptoms.
    TO make matters worse, the CDC is now counting common colds as COVID. Hospitals and clinics are testing everyone that comes in. You broke your leg? Let me stick this swab up your nose.
    Burned your arm on the barbeque? We have to test deep in your nose.

Who’s the ass hole that gave hospitals financial incentive to write COVID? Was this part of that trojan horse emergency bill by Congress? I so, it’s obvious this part of the law is not functioning correctly and has to be stricken by POTUS pen.

One way to fight this is to refuse to test. And if forced, take it to court and demand you are present for the sample and test procedure. Make sure you record the number of cycles they run. It should e 32, but most labs are running 37-40 which includes a lot of white noise making reading the result difficult to impossible. Make the condition a positive result has to prove itself in a cell culture. This shouldn’t take more than 5 days. If it can’t grow then the test was a false positive.

This has to be forced in the courts with cogent scientific arguments. Judges are as paranoid as the mask wearing fools. They need to see clearly this is a fraud perpetuated by the FDA, CDC, NIAID.

• fionnagh says:

“One way to fight this is to refuse to test.”
      Was referred to a medical specialist a few months ago. Testing was required before scheduler would even put me on the doc’s calendar. I refused the test and gave the scheduler an earful. No doubt I’m on several lists now for being an uncooperative citizen:)

• Rick says:

I did the same. And this is how the mark of the beast is going to work. Cut you off from doing commerce, can’t see doctors, dentists, go shopping, banking, until you receive the mark of the beast.

The eternal death sentence.

NO, this has to stop. It’s a violation of your/my/our civil rights. The right to gain herd immunity, the right to have your immune system kept up to date on all the pathological threats in our civilized world.

We have a civil right to guard against getting slaughtered like the Indians from the pilgrams with ‘White Mans Disease.’

We have a right to build up our immune systems so they are robust.

25. ARTHUR says:

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s Creator entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to that separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, and not open to interpretation by anyone that all men are created with equal rights, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, those being natural rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure such rights, sovereign representative governments are instituted among the people, only deriving their authority from the consent of the people it governs over. So that whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute better forms of government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form as to that which shall most likely effect their safety and happiness.

…and furthermore let it be noted that it was the oligarchs of government who together with their corporatist bedfellows who first crossed the Rubicon and declared war against the American citizenry. Using a virus no deadlier then the average annual flu virus to usurp our right to medical privacy. This violates the basic rights enumerated in the Constitution of the United States of America.

Marbury vs. Madison, the 1803 decision: “All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution, are null and void.” Chief Justice Marshall, Marbury v. Madison, 5, U.S. (Cranch) 137,174,176.

Anyone issuing orders to comply and anyone trying to enforce such orders is operating outside the authority of their office and standing. The excuse of just following orders or that “it’s the law” won’t have anymore weight then the Nuremberg Defense did in 1946 and 1947. People should be reminded about what happened to some of the officers who tried the “superior orders” excuse to violate the basic human rights that existed then just as they continue to exist today.

Crossing the Rubicon because this is explicitly designed to foment civil unrest and no doubt some will use extreme force to resist such despicable tyranny by government officials. My guess is that they betting certain people won’t be complying and going along with their Scientific Dictatorship.

26. TJX says:

Well, after they arrest people that don’t comply, they’ll have to turn around and let them out of jail because of the virus, right?

27. Lorrie says:

Here in Ohio as I receive automatic emails from Indeed a job website, one of the posted positions was for contract tracers here in Ohio. Here is the link to the job description:

By the way, OSU is mandating masks for faculty and students as well as the requirement to sign a “pledge.”

28. CK says:

health commissioner, Patricia Rupert is in the phone book and can be dealt with…. Then what will NYC do???

29. Martin says:

And this all, of course, is dependent upon a “test” you can trust. The remedy is worse than the illness. But you cannot tell a liberal anything. Don’t need to– they already believe everything.

30. Ironclaw says:

To me that sounds like compelled speech, blatantly unconstitutional. Unfortunately, someone will have to be arrested first to have enough standing to sue.

31. alias91376267 says:

This is after murdering all of those old people by refusing to follow federal guidelines by stuffing obviously ill COVID patients into convalescent homes in NYC and New York state. Arrest the mayor NOW.

32. Raven78 says:

Ahh, The good old days when people actually left the house without a phone. Oh wait, that’s me even today. Try and track my arse around. Good luck, now until they get around to chip implants I say go F yourselves.

33. chuck says:

Welcome to The Peoples Republic of New York.

34. Joemama says:

OK, I still work for a living. If anyone that is retired or independently wealthy has the inclination, please do the following:

Write a cellphone application that takes everyone in a person’s cellphone contact list and creates a scenario where the cellphone owner has met with every one of their contacts in the last 14 days. That way someone that is questioned by a contact tracer can basically come up with a list of essentially an unlimited number of people that they had come in contact with. A few hundred “cases” like this would create a quagmire.

The idiocy of contact tracing in the end stages of a disease cycle would become immediately obvious to all.

Contact tracing only makes sense in the earliest stages of a new disease outbreak. You don’t do it when the disease cycle is essentially over, unless your goal is fascist control of the population.

35. Franco says:

Tell the Contact Snitchers that you were in touch with Gov Cuomo and Bill DeBlasio.

36. Irish19Kilo says:

The Denver Airport had a painting back in 1994 that had people wearing masks and it was titled “Suffering and Fighting Against Corona Virus” by Nena Kumari. Try and see if you can find it on the web, this was quite clearly planned.