Anger Games, Night 9 – BLM Window of Opportunity Starts to Close…

Today in Minneapolis was the first of three funerals for George Floyd in three states.  The next funeral will be held in North Carolina on Saturday; then the grievance tour travels to Texas for a full day viewing on Monday, and final funeral on Tuesday.

What media will not discuss is the lack of visible support across social media on the first day of the five official days of public mourning.  Perhaps the BLM and AME network have overplayed their hand; and/or, people are burned-out over the continued use of the race card.  It also did not help that Al Sharpton played the lead role for funeral one.

Now, considering the amount of media coverage, what I just wrote might sound odd; but I’m not looking at media… I’m looking at the national audience response to the overblown media coverage.  There is a big difference and a massive disconnect.

The media are hyping the five days of national mourning and live broadcasting the funerals and events.  However, the downstream reception rate appears very poor.

There is a much lower reception and redistribution rate with George Floyd than Trayvon (Orlando), Mike Brown (Ferguson) or Freddie Gray (Baltimore).  Those were the last times the Black Lives Matter (BLM) and the African Methodist Episcopal Church (AME network) were in full alignment.

What this indicates to me is a far more significant percentage of the targeted audience are now awake to the manipulative effort of both BLM and AME networks.

Additionally, the long-standing Achilles heel has still not been overcome.

The internal racism within the “people of color” coalition was always the inherent problem for Barack Obama, Eric Holder and Tom Perez (Team BLM), because the Nation of Islam and New Black Panther Party absolutely dislike Latinos.

When Barack Obama attempted outreach to the Latino community he even changed the language.  Gaining Latino support was the reason the DNC sent out guidance to use the phrase “people of color” instead of “black” during media coverage.  Additionally, Obama’s attempted outreach to the Latino community was always through the illegal alien angle, the “dreamers”; but Obama never delivered on his fake promises and the PoC lingo could not help.

Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam do not like Latinos and/or Hispanics.  The New Black Panthers do not like Latinos and/or Hispanics.  These groups are always in constant conflict.  The friendly political relationship between La Raza and the radical Democrats doesn’t compensate for this massive divide amid Blacks and Latinos.

In one way it is still a generational problem.  Latinos lean heavily Christian; while the radical NoI and NBPP elements who agreed to align within the BLM movement are heavily influenced by Islam.   This is why there are two internal black coalitions.  BLM is influenced by Islam, while the AME coalition is Christian.

Through the religious prism the AME network could gain support from the Latino community; “people of color” could work.  However, the AME network is not the center of activist energy.

The BLM network is the center of activist operations and that means Islam is favored. [Keep your “people of color”, because the BLM prefers “black”.]  Hence, Minneapolis is a good fit for BLM activation because Minneapolis leans Muslim thanks to the decades long influx of Somali refugees imported by Bush and Obama.

The media, especially the political media, are never allowed to talk about the internal ideologies behind the two camps: Team Obama (BLM – Islam) and Team Clyburn (AME – Christian); but the issues are very real and keeping the coalition together is not easy.  Seeing Al Sharpton (AME team) deliver his racial narrative to the Minneapolis funeral audience today is a reflection of how important and tenuous the dynamic really is.

The BLM foot-soldiers do not like the lack of purity within the Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton messaging.  Two-J’s and Sharptongue are both old-school AME members where religious worship kneels foremost in front of the altar of money.

Those behind the BLM network are more ideological and they see the AME’s lust for money as a risk.  It’s a weird interplay and ultimately that’s why the two factions keep splitting apart.

Floyd family lawyer, Benjamin Crump, is more AME than he is BLM.  Al Sharpton was Crump’s mentor going all the way back to the Martin Lee Anderson case in 2006. But at the same time Crump needs the BLM foot-soldiers to drum the social justice message in order to achieve maximum impact.

Bottom line today is that Minneapolis opportunists, specifically the Muslim community, will benefit from the current anti-police narrative.  The Somali Muslim community wants Sharia-enforcement officers instead of traditional law enforcement. Ergo the Ellison/Omar agenda will benefits from recent events.

However, beyond the local benefit, the new BLM/AME alliance does not seem to be moving the national needle.  If you look closely it appears more and more people have caught on to the unspoken and divisive agenda.

Lastly, the long standing issues between Latinos and Blacks is an important angle to watch; especially with 2020 Democrat candidate Joe Biden going down on his knees in favor of the BLM/AME network.

There is a risk that Democrats might lose more Latinos than they will gain amid blacks. This type of political calculation always carries a risk; this is what happens when ideology intersects with the assembly of special interests.

This entry was posted in Abusive Cops, Antifa, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Christian Values, Cultural Marxism, Culture, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Islam, Jihad, media bias, Notorious Liars, Police action, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

584 Responses to Anger Games, Night 9 – BLM Window of Opportunity Starts to Close…

1. MIKE says:

That makes sense, I believe Perez did some interning in Takoma Park, Md., a perfect tossed salad for influentials from black, Latino, Muslim, and old white Subaru driving liberals to mix it up. Half the town is in Md, and half is in DC. Perfection. Unite and conquer.
    How liberal is Takoma Park? You can’t fart without a permit. And they just ran off an Adventist hospital because of, well, democratic greed. Great hospital, too. Got my zipper there.

• Ronald says:

I drive a Subaru but I’m not liberal.

• MNGal says:

Right. Not all Subaru owners are liberal. It’s a good vehicle. I’m guessing, though, that your Subaru isn’t encased in bumper stickers containing liberal/socialist slogans. My hubby and I used to wonder aloud if the ‘COEXIST’ bumper sticker came with the vehicle when it was purchased. LoL…

• MIKE says:

Sorry,I didn’t mean to imply that, Ronald. As an ASE master mechanic, I will tell you they are well built cars, I think it’s their “buy our product, and you can save the planet” marketing that I’m trying to convey to readers.
        My real point is that Tom ‘Skeletor” Perez was probably groomed and trained in TP, in the southern tip of Montgomery Co., Md. and in the northern end of Washington, DC. to bring about the amalgamation of factions in sundance’s post.
        It’s basically swamp central around here, and democrats and soft RINOS rule the roost.
        We are the central location of many bad liberal policies, adapted and enacted nationwide.
        A modern mesopotamia of the worst in politics. What isn’t created here, is copied from California and Manhattan policies.
        Takoma was also the home of one of my favorite Fender Telecaster guitarists, Roy Buchanan. Not coincidentally, Roy died under very suspicious conditions, I’ve heard, as he died in a No. Va. jail cell during an overnight stay for a DUI arrest.
        There is always something very shady about what goes on around here.
        Aside from Voting for PDJT, I’ve only felt comfortable voting for one other person, and that was Dan Bongino, twice, but Dan got steamrolled by John Delaney’s dem money machine.
        We gave it our best shot.
        Take good care, Ronald. ~MIKE

• jello333 says:

Another thing I wish people would lighten up on is assuming all vegetarians are lefties. Not even remotely true… I know from personal experience.

• Nan says:

It’s the same perception with people over food allergies. The list of common staple foods I can eat is smaller than the list of stuff I can. I’m 90% keto at this point and all my baking has to be gluten free, sugar free, and vegan.

But after living in a hard blue area for a while, I understand the associations.

2. Dana Gualdoni says:

I don’t post but I’m here a lot reading and learning. I have been angry and upset all day about what has been going on in our country. I live in St Louis . I just returned to work on Tuesday and had to leave my job so they could finish boarding up and barricade the mall. Everyone is waiting for the weekend to see if all hell breaks loose.
    My friend and her family have two businesses in the city area and have been threatened and vandalized by the local Communist/BLM scum. They refused to take down the American Blue Lives flag. It was showing support for the new female beat officers. This fight has been going on since Michael Brown . There has been many more events with this saga but it would take a book to relate them all.
    She just told me that she has been informed by reliable source that their business is on BLM list of businesses Who doesn’t support them. She is scared and afraid of being burnt down and the police and firefighters not showing up. As we have all seen on tv.
    I’m crying as I write this. I don’t know how to help and my courage is wavering. Our rights and freedom we’re taking away so fast because of Wuhan Flu and now this! I’m so paranoid about “Russian Revolution “ now. I trust and support President Trump but I need some encouragement to talk me down.
    Sorry this is so long and rambling but I’m really worried.🇺🇸

• Joe Blow says:

If you believe the Word of God, He is in control. “And you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one thing has failed of all the good things which the LORD your God spoke concerning you. All have come to pass for you; not one word of them has failed” (Joshua 23:14).

May the Lord protect you, your friend, & her family. God bless, Dana.

• Dana G says:

Thank you Joe. That is a comfort for me.

• Dana Gualdoni says:

Thank you Joe. That is a comfort to me.

• asknanakate says:

The body of Christ must be strong today. This is a fabulous message from Patricia King. Starting about 9 minutes, she lists a dozen Decrees that we must be saying as often as possible right now.

• Mellie says:

Ad Rem, Sundance – This video ia good stuff, something we can all do. I have been thinking for a while how great it would be if TCH had a third daily post dedicated only to posting ideas on things we can do to affect change in this country and culture. The video above is a good example – those who feel led to do so could decree over our nation. The decrees could be put in a doc for printing.Many other ideas and infomation can be shared.

Just a thought.

• TheGhostofBelleStarr says:

You might also consider the powerful United States is not even mentioned in End Times prophecy in the Bible. One can speculate why, but we are not a player in End Times

• buzzybee says:

Dana, dear, I am so sorry this is happening to you and your friend. I would be scared too. A thought comes to mind; courage is not the absence of fear. Your fears can be like a barometer, warning you of danger. That’s part of being human, survival instincts, so that we know if we’re in danger and can take action accordingly.

I remember a time when I was very afraid, and looking around for ways to survive. Your friend will need to make some strategic decisions for self-protection. The fact that you support her and care about her is evidence of courage. Perhaps you can help her in her decision making (like brainstorming ideas for protection and security).

I also fear the potential loss of our freedoms, but we need to keep our wits about us and not allow our fears to overwhelm us. Being afraid is one thing. Panic is something else. Try not to focus on your fears or ruminate on them. And don’t borrow trouble; stick with what you already know to be true.

I’ll be praying for you and your friend. May God bless you and keep you in His loving care.

• Dana G says:

Thank you buzzybee.

• Dana Gualdoni says:

Thank you buzzybee. 🙂

• ladyliberty11 says:

Yes, buzybee, this is so true.

And I believe that courage comes from the Holy Spirit, descending upon us in times of peril, giving us the wisdom and strength to face dangerous and life-threatening situations.

Pray for God’s protection and trust in Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit.

That courage is like a deadly-calm, taking over your entire being. You say and do things that get you through and past what you must face. You handle whatever happens with dignity and pride, no matter the outcome.

God does not guarantee perfect outcomes, but he can give us the courage to deal with anything. It is a holy and priceless gift from above.

• Olivia Robbins says:

This Sunday, the Catholic Church honors The Most Holy Trinity in its worship services, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

I would tell your friend to gather up all their friends/employees & arm up & guard the business.
      We still have a 2nd amndt. People are afraid to exercise that right. If there ever was a time, this is it!
      Good luck to you & your friend & God Bless you.

• Dana Gualdoni says:

Trish they beefed up their security when the commies broke their windows. The police even had a camera there. During the Michael Brown Verdict her boyfriend a former Marine and Now a CO And stepdad were well armed. They kept watch.
        I know they will again. Fire is the worry this time.
        Thanks for your reply.

• icthematrix says:

Dana, They should mount video cameras outside to monitor from within. At first sign of suspicious activity call 911. Any attempt to approach should receive a verbal warning via the camera speaker with threat to use deadly force. Have fire extinguishers at the ready to douse any cocktails thrown through the windows. Follow up with shotgun blasts for anyone entering the building. Keep shooting till they’re all gone or not moving.

• Dana Gualdoni says:

I know they will again. Fire is the worry this time.
        Thanks for your reply and wishes.

• corimari2013 says:

I read in a story last week that the process for the thugs was:
          1. bust the glass windows and doors of a business with bricks and clubs (provided by supplier)
          2. loot the business
          3. place an incendiary chemical ‘packet’ (provided by supplier) inside the business, shout “everybody out”, then set off/ignite the chemicals. This explains how big the fires would be almost immediately.
          Visible guards holding firearms inside a business would surely be a deterrent to the three-step process.

• corimari2013 says:

This was done in my city here in SE Wisconsin. A march of protesters went down the street. Many shopkeepers had armed people on guard inside–visible from outside. No violence occurred.

• rondo1342 says:

Do you live in St Louis city itself, or the St Louis metro area? If the former, GET OUT ASAP, especially if you’re white (I’m assuming you’re of Italian descent, with a name like “Gualdoni”…apologies if I’m wrong). I live in KCMO, retired USAF, but did two tours at Scott AFB, IL and so lived in the St Louis area ~5 years…I retired in ’13 at Scott, and considered large parts of St Louis city to be on par with East St Louis, IL. My brother has lived in Eureka for years, is a Cardinals fan, and he won’t go to baseball games anymore because there was a shooting right at Busch Stadium a couple years ago, and he’s nervous his vehicle will be broken into while in the ballpark. He NEVER goes into St Louis city anymore.

And the prosecutor in St Louis recently released a bunch of looters and rioters arrested in the past few days. St Louis city is a dead man walking….Missouri’s version of Detroit, which lost ~750k people from its post-war high population mark to today. St Louis is (as of the 2010 census) a majority black city, so the city “leadership” doesn’t care about anyone but their own tribe….

• lcsteel says:

St Louis is the murder capita;l of the US….as bad as El Salvador

• efilnikcufecin101 says:

That would be East St. Louis which is actually Chicago not Missouri.
          I was born and raised in St.Louis city, then suburbs. Born in a hospital that is now a National market on Gravois. Was St. Anthony’s back in the 60’s and 70’s. It was bad then in East SL my dad drove Taxi there cuz he was a tough ol’ boxer Army GG Champ 1 year just after Korea conflict ended, he didn’t worry about getting mugged back then, but 99% of crimes then were Non Gun related as today it is closer to 85% are done with a gun.

Because, well Cowards cannot stand by themselves, they need something to Help them, a crutch because they LACK Courage or Conviction and they fold like a cheap suit in the humidity….
          Pray for America.

• amjean says:

East St. Louis is not Chicago; its 6 hours away!

• budklatsch says:

Many years ago, I worked and lived in the immediate suburbs of Chicago. I had many black Americans and supervisors that worked with me. Nearly all friends and great coworkers. Many times they and their spouses would join my wife and I at our home for cook-outs and a good time. Several times one or another would say that it would be too dangerous for my wife and I to visit them especially at night in the south side of Chicago. For those outside in the suburbs, not a problem. Just accepted as real life.

• Olivia Robbins says:

My friend’s granddaughter continued med school an extra year to become an emergency-room doctor in St. Louis. There had to be an armed policeman to protect her at all times.

• sat0422 says:

So sad and really bad that this country is NOT the United States anymore. I would love to take my kid to a Cardinal baseball game but won’t risk traveling 5 hours to St. Louis. I had relatives there when I was a kid and we went all the time. Such a sad fate that has been brought on us by Obama and Company. Yes, his divide and conquer tactics were the hallmark of his so called presidency. People had found a way to use the law and the civil rights granted to everyone and build productive lives if they wanted too. Some chose not to and went down the path of “drugs” and “deviant” behavior. Obama encouraged deviant behavior and looked the other way on drugs. He is pure evil.

• Richard says:

And the Bushes encouraged Obama. In some ways, they are worse because they betrayed their base while Obama was loyal to his base, if not America.

• Publius2016 says:

unfortunately, we are at war…in this case, the unknown is very frightening…

if possible, she may apply for PPP and make a decision whether to reopen or move away…PPP allows for credit or pay back terms…

It is also highly possible that the worry you all carry may not be valid because the window of the “burning of businesses” has closed in many areas…like the mob, this network is about money and power…sometimes, it makes more sense for them to return to regular course of business as the risks outweigh the rewards…

• joeknuckles says:

BLM keeping a list of businesses that don’t support them sounds like a protection racket to me.

• honeybumjoy says:

BLM is now Antifa – Soro, HRC & Rothchild. We all need to wake up and protect ourselves. A well organized group to harm every and anyone to Blame our President Trump. Wake up people, don’t let these evil doers take over our votes. We the People vote 2020 for Trump!!!

• Dana Gualdoni says:

Amen!

• Dana Gualdoni says:

👍

• sat0422 says:

Pelosi sits on the Board of Directors of Antifa, or at least I believe she does. Since she slowly tore up the President’s speech back in January, her company has done nothing but make life a living nightmare for all americans. She is just as evil as they come.

• grumpyqs says:

You’re absolutely right honey bum, but we’ve known that and who for many years now and surely the “government DOJ/FBI” has known more and watched more for decades! So when does the “Death to America” crowd get the same attention, investigations and prosecutions exerted to overturn our election and Presidency of POTUS Trump? If I ignore all the noise and BS utterances of assurances, then judge just ACTION, I’m inclined to believe they’re ALL working together to stuff us down the sewer pipe! I’m taking action for myself and family; on the “possibility” the election doesn’t go as expected…

• TwoLaine says:

BINGO! Mob tactics.

• Krystal says:

If they were Italian or Sicilian the FBI would be infilitrating and montioring them and then come down on them with RICO. Now that is a true double standard.

• lcsteel says:

If you can get out do it. I am sorry to here of the situation there.

• libertydemandsmemory says:

Dana,

The concerns of you and your friend are valid.

We depend upon elected amd appointed officials to protect and defend is and our Constitution, but they betray us.

they dishonor our trust and wilfully serve God-less thieves who are hell-bent on destroying our Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness.

Why do we foolishly expect CONgress and 3-letters to save us ?

CONgress and 3-letters are the problem because they protect the Criminal Institutions of America.

they protect and cover-up for their fellow criminals.

they create problems then extort more and more money from us to “solve” the problems they force upon us.

Let us stop expecting our abusers to help us.

evil-ite protectors of criminals are glad-handing, forked-tongued, suffer–mongering, mass-murdering psychopaths who gleefully grab blood-money they steal while hurting us.

Let us say, “No!!” to CONgress and 3-letters and to local “officials” who betray us.

3:24am

• shirley49 says:

Vote in November and make sure all your friends and family do also. Everyone has seen through this so called crises as to what party can be trusted more. Not all of them but the majority vs what we have seen going on in the Dem run States and a Dem run Congress.

• Dana Gualdoni says:

I will be at the polls!

• TheGhostofBelleStarr says:

I really think there is going to massive massive cheating, all the mail in ballot crap being demanded now really fear they are going to steal the election…. they have pulled out all the stops against Trump and they know they must win in November.

• Lady Sid says:

Shirley49 I have been an election official in two states for thirty years. One thing I have learned and would like to pass on is that I do NOT motivate anyone, including my OWN daughter, to vote unless I am VERY sure of their politics. I do not argue politics. It’s OK to keep people home and not voting because they believe their candidate will win easily, sort of like what happened to Hillary — thank God, right? I used to look at the voting records of people in my OH precincts and the ones that had the household split between Rs and Ds/Is, I would avoid taking Repub election materials to the weekend before the election. No point in getting someone all fired up — especially a female D — and telling their friends about the evil Repubs and then showing up at the polls in force on Tuesday! This was in the 90s before early voting was a common option, but I think it’s still good advice. Let their lazy azzes stay home in front of the tv;-)

• Conservative_302 says:

The Lord is our shepherd, you shall not want. I know things look bad, but please pray and don’t loose faith. The Lord has a plan. Remember the story of Job in the bible. He went through tough times, and God saved him like he will save you and your friends. The Lord never gives us more than we can handle. You can handle this, and you will come out of this better than before. God is great.

• TwoLaine says:

Big rains are headed your way. Let us hope that will keep the cockroach mobs in their holes long enough for the rest of the city to breathe.

• Bob says:

You are not alone in your concerns. Just stay strong, never appease the bullies. An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile hoping he will be the last one eaten. Know that you are right in your convictions which are shared by many others.
      If it is legal where you are and you don’t already own one purchase legal shotguns for home and business defense and learn how to properly and safely use it. Gun sales increased 80 percent in May.

• jojols17 says:

I just applied for my permit today..
        .never thought in my life I would need to buy a gun….I live in the COUNTRY but noticed odd things going down n people driving around…APPARENTLY the natives r restless….

• jojols17 says:

I just applied for my permit today..

• Dana Gualdoni says:

👍

• Phil McCoxwell says:

Hang in there Dana. The facade you see on tv is just that. Though the riots and destruction are real at the local level, these people are simply performing for the camera to further develop the narrative that the entire country feels the way they do. That is simply not true. You are among the majority. We are the tolerant ones. Once that tolerance runs out we will force our elected officials to start taking care of business. If they do not, it’s civil war. And it will be a short one. The American people are with you by 1,000 to 1. We have just not been heard yet. Remember, God ALWAYS bats last. These people will be forced back into the shadows for a generation for what they have done. They will be exposed and dealt with. Most of them are just idiot kids.

• Artful Zombie says:

Get your insurance up to date and be sure to have the terrorism rider.

• not2worryluv says:

My husband and I were born and raised in St. Louis and still have family in the community.
      I can relate to your post. I’m trying to figure out my feelings too. Fear, Hopelessness, Despare or Anger?
      And all because we elected a President who only had a goal of Making America Great Again – for everyone!

• The Demon Slick says:

Buy guns. Learn to use them. When you can, move somewhere else.

• DiogenesVindicated says:

Dana, keep your faith in the power of the absolute, unconditional and indefatigable love of God to us mere mortals. Hold fast to the knowledge that he created us for the sole purpose of satisfying the one thing that he most wants, which is our belief, faith, and love. He most completely understands our fears and insecurities and it is through the return of our love for him that those will be rendered meaningless.

• ladyliberty11 says:

Please send your message, exactly as written here, to President Trump at https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/.

Your message is extremely powerful and important.

I can assure you, from personal experience, that he does read messages like yours.

• testpointwp says:

What would I do? If your friend runs a store-front business, I would board it up with with flooring board (tongue in groove 3/4″). It’s relatively cheap and goes up fast and strong. The big box stores sell pre-drilled metal reinforcing bars that can be held securely with deck screws. Cover all identifying logos/signage with black cloth. Find a location where you can safely observe and video record the store. Do it now.

• Pew-Anon says:

“I’m so paranoid about ‘Russian Revolution'”

Don’t be paranoid about that. MSM will relentless try to sell that exact narrative but it is all manufactured and grossly exaggerated. This is the essence of what SD is saying above.

That said, there will certainly be anecdotal casualties along the way, hopefully your friend is not one of them. The cold truth is, this is the harvest we reap when decades of bad seeds are sown at the ballot box. Sounds like your friend’s business in in the middle of a “tare” field. About all that can be done is stand and fight in prayer and armed if necessary, or relocate outside the tare field.

• frances says:

The police must be aware of her flag supporting them and the BLM problem she has because of it. She should immediately reach out to all the cops she is friendly with and tell them of her hearing she is blacklisted by BLM and her fears. The police must have a list of business supporters, she needs to be sure she is on that list. Do such lists exist, I can tell you unequivocally they do:)

• Dana Gualdoni says:

Thank you Frances! Yes they have many friends in the police. I’m sure they are doing that today. They received so much support a few years ago when the news covered the story. So many people came to the shop or phoned to lend support. The person I remember the most was a black former Marine. He gave them a Marine Medallion. I still tear up thinking about it.

• As a Man Thinkth says:

St Louis is just a suburb of Chicago…
      Always has been, and always will be…

3. leavemygunsalone says:

George Floyd boss has ties to La Raza, and Minnesota Twins. Interesting huh?

What a dog and pony show, one that is destroying lives.

• sat0422 says:

George Floyd and the cop accused for killing him both had ties to the same corrupt outfit through security guard jobs. George was used or chose to do something stupid, like passing a counterfeit $20 bill. This put him in jeopardy and a hit was put out to stop him. I’m sure this is a hit gone bad and the evil doers in our country used it to escalate mayhem to hurt Trump. The story is deep and both George and his accused killer go back 17 years. Where is that story today?

4. John Comnenus says:

Come on Reepers. Who isn’t looking forward to Minneapolis defunding the Police? Then you can abolish the courts and all the lawyers because no one will collect evidence to present in court, and then you can get rid of the attorney general. Everyone will be able to exercise their right to kill and rob whatever people they want. What could go wrong?

But here’s the real kicker, we can live stream all the CCTV cameras in Minneapolis and then send Snake Plisken in to find and rescue the last sane person in Minneapolis. Now tell me that won’t be a ratings bonanza!

• Joemama says:

Do you get to use a lawyer and have a jury trial in a sharia court?

• buzzybee says:

I don’t think there ARE any courts under sharia. And there is no American constitution either. No freedom. Everything is run under rulers (as I understand it). I doubt there is any due process either. Basically a free USA would cease to exist under sharia.

• Conservative_302 says:

I lived in the Middle East for 10 years. Justice depends on how well you are connected to the ones in power. No surprise here.

• sat0422 says:

Why not give notice that within 3 days Minnesota will no longer be a part of the USA. Detatch us from them now.

• efilnikcufecin101 says:

No, a few “men” I use the term loosely, as I see ZERO Men in Islam, say you did it and then they tell an angry crowd you are “guilty” of whatever they make up and you are stoned, or dragged til dead and skinless or thrown from a tall building etc. Yea Sharia is a great legal system if you are an imported Mussie here to try to take over America….

• Summer says:

They have mullahs there, not lawyers, lol. Lawyers will go the way of the dodo. No more ambulance chasing either because there won’t be any ambulance to chase.

Minneapolis is ready to gradually slide back to the Stone Age, which, by the way, will save the planet. The future is bright.

• FrankieZee says:

I seriously hope they do defund the police in Minneapolis. We can watch every night on the CCTV cameras and watch the carnage. And if I was a white Christian or Jew I would be fleeing the city as fast as my feet could carry me.

• Nessie509 says:

The hilarious thing about defunding the police is the police have a union contract and the whole police force can sit on their bottoms, collect pay and benefits until the union contract expires. Mayor and City Council can’t do diddly about that.

5. Tiffthis says:

As far as I can see on insta, not ONE account that I follow- who also did the blackout screen- has posted ANYTHING about the funeral. Not one. Also, I mostly follow patriot accounts and bikini designers. On the bikini pages when they posted the black screens- many POC attacked them for not having black models and such. It’s never enough…

6. dogsmaw says:

7. TwoLaine says:

Where are the trash cans?

8. hawkins6 says:

• hawkins6 says:

I hope POTUS has some kind of event to honor all those that died from the Dem riots or were financially ruined etc. Keep it as apolitical as possible but recognize them.

9. ethicall says:

Black Lives Matter is a violent, racist organization, financed and run by white elite liberals. They are the ultimate black face for the radical left. Do not forget the violence they have engaged in. Google it. Where BLM goes violence follows. Protest after protest after protest. They demand that all police departments be de-funded. That demand is shocking. Consider the reality of a society without law enforcement. Remember the movie ‘The Purge’? But worse than that is their hatred of cops. Some of their rally chants: ‘pigs in a blanket’ ‘fry ’em like bacon’ “What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now.” They also started the sadomasochistic phenomena of white people getting on their knees before blacks to beg for forgiveness for being white and for their white privilege. These people foment racial animus and violence and any talk from them about love and peace is made a mockery by what they actually do. They are a scary movie but you need to open your eyes and watch it. Wake up America and get up off your knees. 6/4/20

Share ›

10. JoeJoe says:

• Greg1 says:

What a way to completely destroy the media mantra about coronavirus.

If you can gather together a million people from all over the country in one spot……the entire country can be opened up NOW.

• Gary says:

Something tells me if 8-10 million “thinking” people showed up in D.C. a large portion of all this nonsense we’ve seen for almost four years would evaporate. JMHO

11. alliwantissomethruth says:

Living in Chicago all my life has given me realistic insight on race relations. The truth, no matter what what the fake news tells you, is this…

Latino’s hate blacks with a passion. Any coalition between the two is nothing more than political opportunists banding together in opposition to white political power

I’ve had many conversations with them throughout the years and their hatred of blacks is deeply ingrained within them via their family history

Blacks don’t necessarily hate Latino’s outright, but hold a grudge against them because of the very real perception of them leap frogging over them as the preferred minority in the traditional power structure

Blacks rightfully resent this favored status that comes from the sheer numbers stemming from both legal and illegal immigration

Latino’s in America have no real traditional hatred of whites, but have learned to use the liberal concocted grievance industry as a way to advance their interests

Blacks on the other hand, while once having legitimate grievances, have been hoodwinked into a cauldron of hate and rage against whites in order to advance the white elites power

All that I’ve written comes from knowing and conversing with everyday people throughout my life. Besides the intense hatred of blacks from mostly Mexicans, most all of the strife and distrust comes from the relentless drumbeat of propaganda and lies spewed by the elitist cabal

Being a musician, I’ve also had a unique perspective of conversing with people of all races that I consider to be brothers and sisters. Playing music together puts everyone on an equal level, and opens up the ability to talk honestly and freely

I learned decent people of all color and creeds don’t want to hate each other, and the problems always stem from outside agitation from the power brokers seeking to divide us in order to keep the power

The problem with multiculturalism isn’t people, it’s conflicting cultures. Most people are happy to adapt to a culture where law and order and safety is prevalent, but again, that’s shot down by the elite power structure

It’s all so sad

• Seneca the Elder says:

Truth- both you and Sundance bring out some very important information.
      In the small, NY city near me (pop. 28000) the Latinos have replaced the Blacks as the majority and things have changed completely.
      The Latinos are devout Catholics and hard workers. They have opened numerous small businesses throughout the city and are terrified of losing them. They make sure their kids go to school and church.
      Although the city is run by Liberal Dem Commies including a Black mayor who is using the situation to stir up fear and hysteria, the Latinos want no part of it. They don’t go to the demonstrations and are more concerned with the Lockdown and loss of business.
      There are many illegals that don’t vote, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there weren’t more than a few Trump supporters among the ones who do.

• As a Man Thinkth says:

All…Agree with your observations…
      Humanities are the Identity of the culture and civilization: art, architecture, design, music, literature, performing arts, stage and cinema. All races contribute to the sanity and value of the culture…Once the public was allowed to select the best of these …now the public is TOLD what to select…

12. Troublemaker10 says:

• nimrodman says:

Ghandi beed all raycisss an’ sheeeit

• henry says:

He really was a POS. Most Hindis of his era loathe him.
        Leave it to Hollywood to make a saint out of a monster. Case in point – Nelson Mandella.

• PS says:

Actually, yes. While Ghandi worked as a lawyer in South Africa in the 1890s, he whore several pro-segregationist anti-black letters. I can’t repeat his terms here. Eventually, Ghandi modified his message to be pro-Indian culture, which triggered the cultural revival that returned governance to Indian citizens from the British. It wasn’t all peace and nonviolent love.

13. va bene says:

has anyone wondered why POTUS isn’t replacing deadbeat Pence w/a latino or african-american veep prior to election? With recent events, i think POTUS needs to rethink the veep spot…ideas?

• MustangBlues says:

va bene: Yeah, latino or african n America, and dump VP Pence, sounds good, rethink it, would take a bi-polar diagnosis, to chose, any ideas?? No deadbeats, of course.

• Rafaella says:

Why do you call Pence deadbeat?

• lcsteel says:

I do think Trump needs someone that’s more of a fighter since the Dem VP will be vicious and a black would certainly help. I hate to make race a factor but we can’t afford to lose.

• JoeJoe says:

Grenell. The first gay Veep. Also the first pit bull.

• sat0422 says:

A good VP keeps his mouth shut and that has been the way it is since Geo Washington was president. Never enter the spotlight zone when you are a VP in any organization. Only do what you are asked to do and sometimes that becomes a risk too.

As a white who once worked in an almost all black school district, I did learn a lot about black selfish behavior and their hate of whites. We had a black superintendent imported from another state. She assigned me to a project that brought the wrath of blacks down upon me. At first I wondered why and then I figured out that I was viewed as another white who was taking on a project that should have been given to a black person. I didn’t have much success with the project because of the inside black boycott, but I did learn not to expect anything from a black except jealousy and contempt.

• Jase says:

Because this POTUS doesn’t pick people based on their ethnicity, that is what leftists do.
      Let the Democrats pander to their interest groups: it’s working out great so far.

• TEWS_Pilot says:

You forgot the /sarc> tag…..that is how the Democrat/Communists pick candidates.

• Conservative_302 says:

I support Pence because he is 100 percent loyal and stands behind the president. So few people around the president are like this. In these crazy times, we need stability. Changing VP would unsettle many supporters because Pence has done nothing wrong to deserve being replaced. I could care less what kind of American holds any office. All I care about is that they uphold the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

• Olivia Robbins says:

Vice President Pence and his wife, Karen are Christian Pro-Lifers. They are most valued in this administration of President Donald J. Trump, best President ever!

• efilnikcufecin101 says:

Nope, I think that would be a HUGE mistake playing right Into the hands of Dims and the Animals that support them. It would show WEAKNESS and expose him to all sorts of attacks. Very bad idea indeed. I do not wonder why he would not choose a different race, nor would I even consider it. Utter foolishness indeed.

• amjean says:

Words cannot describe

• jello333 says:

Huh? I’m not a huge fan of Pence either, but dumping him JUST so he can be replaced by a so-called “person of color” would be pretty stupid. Everyone here knows I’ve long called for David Clarke to be VP…. but NOT because he’s black.

14. Graham Pink says:

And the Asian hates both of them.
    Nice coalition you’ve got there, be a real shame if something we’re to happen to it.

15. lcsteel says:

Outstanding analysis!

16. lcsteel says:

Obama wanting to get rid of cops all the way back in 2018?

• lcsteel says:

Correction- 2008

• KBR says:

Not about to play that.
      Had to turn him off for years.
      But seeing the evil so plainly on his face again, & especially in his eyes in the still-shot ought to be evident to everyone.

• TwoLaine says:

20 seconds. Just listen!

• GB Bari says:

Ozero wanted a “civilian national security force, just as strong, just as well-funded.” (as the military)

He never said exactly who would have the authority to lead such a force, if established, or what laws they would support and uphold (hint: NOT the U.S. Constitution as written).

It doesn’t require much of an imagination to figure out who he had/has in mind.

17. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Random thoughts here:

How about people in these city high rises fighting back against the unlawful hordes in the street below violating curfew, etc.?

Since in NYC they are not suppose to possess firearms (a direct violation of the 2nd Amendment), perhaps they should stock up on some bricks and Molotov cocktails.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“…All of us, regardless of any of our differences are being played and used as fodder for the gain of the one percent ruling class, and all those rioting, looting, destroying property, and harming their neighbors are simply being used as pawns for those wishing to take over all of humanity through global control methods. By acting as wild animals without any regard for civil or moral behavior, these low-life hooligans are doing exactly as they have been programmed to do by the very forces that they claim to hate. This irony is exposed due to total stupidity.

The worst criminals today are those holding government power, those enablers and enforcers of government that are targeting the innocent, and any and all police allowing the destruction of this country due to orders. Those ignorant misguided mobs that believe committing criminal acts against others is okay because they are allowed to do so without consequence should also be taken down. All of these people should be stopped, and every politician participating in any manner whatsoever to allow this criminal behavior should be removed from office immediately and prosecuted. Any police or enforcement arm, whether state or federal, should also be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for any violent act against any innocent citizen, whether forcing home imprisonment, disallowance or restriction of natural rights, allowing rioting and looting, or for any act of aggression against any person that is acting in a peaceful manner.

At this point, every citizen should understand that protecting their natural rights to life and liberty, and to defending themselves from violent harm, fall on their shoulders, because the state and its enforcement goons are now the real enemy of freedom and individual sovereignty. This fact is brutally obvious considering recent times, and all should consider the consequences of not taking personal responsibility for their own lives and the lives of their families….”

• nimrodman says:

“Anyone think to cross check lists of those arrested, “processed” and released to those receiving unemployment $$$, so they can be cut off?”

Those lists would be maintained by government, right?

What leads you to imagine that government would run that kind of cross-check?

What leads you to imagine that anyone at an unemployment office would actually seek to – ahem – “cut off” unemployment benefits?

Have you ever visited an unemployment office?

Are you aware of who staffs such offices?
      Ans:
      It’s “Just Us”

Hint:
      There’s been a “long march” through our institutions … it’s rather complete, has been for quite awhile

But it’s a pleasant thought you had, thanks for voicing it, it’d sure be nice if that’s the way things actually worked

18. DWC says:

The Democrats constantly recycle their playbook. They’ve been doing it for decades. The same old race card, the same lies, the same character destruction, etc., etc. It used to work but it doesn’t anymore because the target of their ire doesn’t flinch or cower but throws fireballs back at them. Yes, POTUS Trump defies, insults and laughs at them. And the Democrats are beside themselves and tied in knots because they’ve failed with every tactic they’ve used. With respect to Floyd, as I’ve previously mentioned it is nothing more than a repeat of the disastrous Wellstone Memorial which had nothing to do with Wellstone but attempted to promote a political agenda on the back of grieving. Well, that fizzled out and this iteration is slowly caving primarily because the general public knows the difference between peaceful protesters and Antifa/rioters contrary to the Democrat and MSM creative lies and imagination. It’s far past time to insert some type of law enforcement into the riot bastions and crack some insurrectionist heads while taking to task the Democrat politicians who consider their residents as expendable with respect to the Democrat agenda.

19. hawkins6 says:

FNC cut off Thursdays DOJ press conference shortly after Director Wray began talking. He didn’t provide many useful facts IMO.

The video below is the entire event but if you cursor to 23:35 you will hear an excellent summation of crimes committed, actual arrests, procedures etc.from the Acting ATF Director Regina Lumbardo.
    They’ve been busy and it looks like many criminals will eventually be held accountable.
    (23:35)

• hawkins6 says:

A/G Barr answers the media’s 1st question at 34:26 and his answer is very enlightening and informative after the hack tried to implicate POTUS (of course) in Barr’s elevated role over security etc.

• TwoLaine says:

Hey Chris? Were you appalled by your people’s action against Paul Manafort and Roger Stone? Because we were more than appalled.

How about what you did to President Donald John Trump and his family and his admin and anyone who supported him and came within a millimeter of him? Are you appalled about that too? How appalled?

• TwoLaine says:

Jeez guys. I feel like I am listening to paint drying. Speed it up a bit and put some pep in it please!

20. sundance says:

• TwoLaine says:

Linked.

• TwoLaine says:

Did you know that Comcast is promoting the riots by Featuring them?

Comcast xfinity had them in their #1 slot for close to a week, with a photo of a man with a mask, and the standard I can’t breathe sign.

They’re still there, except they slid them over to the #2 slot yesterday, and if you want to learn black stories (whatever that means) that is their new #1 Featured slot.

Programming…….

We have to brainwash them Holder said.

• GB Bari says:

I dropped COMMIEcast (xfinity tv) service one year ago this month.

Retained only their high speed broadband internet service, but only because where I live there is no other option.

21. Publius2016 says:

this video shows that there are definitely fissures within the groups…stoning and bricks are the tools of Sharia!

22. Gofer1 says:

Watching the video of Latin Kings running off the black protesters in Cicero, Ill proves the animosity between the groups. They were liberally using the N word slurs to show their disgust while ramming their cars and chasing others down.

23. JustScott says:

75,000 ft level: destroy minneapolis (fill in LA Detroit or other city) so thugs (MB, et) become law. Pay off thug lords to deliver 500% of votes for dimmitude pols. People died, but hell, dims stay in power. Fait accompli.

24. mazziflol says:

Supposedly, Reno NV Mayor has an event of some sort today? But at any-rate, its been quiet here lately, we shall see what happens today. The Address of these buildings is 100 West Liberty St Reno, NV 89502 (https://goo.gl/maps/t3LUp4p7uYXU4h3d8). This is our financial district downtown, and being actively boarded up yesterday.

• nimrodman says:

That looks like plywood at Porsche building

That’s effective until someone gets on it with a pry bar and forces a gap so they can get enough hands behind it and peel a sheet off of whatever fasteners were used

Autozone looks like particle board

I watched looters in Santa Monica the other day kick big holes in particle board, big enough that they could break the glass windows it was covering and climb thru the holes and emerge with armloads of looted clothing

But both will protect against thrown objects, the first level of attack
      But not later levels of attack if the attackers are determined

• bertdilbert says:

Afroproofing for the Afroturf protests..

America is still the greatest country in the world. Where you can go from a street addict to having a national funeral typically reserved for royalty.

• theoldgoat says:

Any method used wouldn’t stop determined attacks, this is more of a move to invite them to less protected objects of the rioters affection. So much depends on when the actions start. Earlier actions would bypass harder targets as crowds of thugs lose steam if they have to wait too long to see fires and smashed things.

It also helps for insurance showing you made an effort to deter damages.

How absolutely horrendous that these measures need even be considered.

• efilnikcufecin101 says:

They did the same thing here in a small Riverside county Ca. town yesterday, I will see today if downtown was vandalized.

25. noswamp says:

SD,
    Learned much! Makes sense. There is no rift between the Republican Latinos and Blacks.

They both love freedom, the US BILL OF RIGHTS, and our Constitution. Against this there is no difference of opinion.

All: black, white, Asian, Indian and others are free men and woman beholden to our god, whoever it may be or not be. No one care what you believe or not believe because freedom of religion exists here. Freedom to own firearms. Freedom from illegal search and seizure.
    Right to a jury trial in most cases.

That is our system, not BLM or any system. BLM exists because of the USA constitution. Violate it, and they will cease to exist.

Welcome to America.

26. noswamp says:

SD,

Right to a jury trial in most cases.

Welcome to America.

27. dogsmaw says:

Black Lives Matter leader declares war police

EXCLUSIVE: ‘We prepare to stop these murders by any means necessary.’ Black Lives Matter leader declares war on police and group is ‘training our people to defend our communities’ in Black Panther style armed ‘patrols’

Hawk Newsome, Chairman of BLM’s Greater New York chapter, says the black rights group is ‘mobilizing’ its base, he told DailyMailTV in exclusive interview

‘It’s our obligation, it’s our duty to provide people with a way forward. We want the immediate end of government sanctioned murder by the police’

‘We prepare to stop these murders by any means necessary. We are preparing and training our people to defend our communities,’ Newsome added

Newsome, 43, an imposing 6ft 6in, who wore shades and smoked a thick cigar for our photo shoot, believes his group can lead the ‘war on police’

BLM will have ‘Peace Officers’ patrol black communities to challenge law enforcement and stop police brutality, reminiscent of the Black Panther Party

• Johny5 says:

Special kind of stupid there. Do these morons think that the fire department and ambulances will go where the police aren’t allowed or won’t?

• JoeJoe says:

“The activist said BLM aims to develop a highly-trained ‘military’ arm to challenge police brutality head on in the wake of George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis”

This is what Antifa is. They’ll just change uniforms.
      Part of the reason these guys are so hard to track down is their structure, which seems amorphous but isn’t. They also change their branding. Think Al Qaeda becoming ISIS in certain areas. Same black and white, different branding. Oh, and notice, BLM and Antifa are black and white.

• Hans says:

Sounds like a BLM protection racket plan to me… I guess all the looting going on in NYC was their basic training..

In the beginning the Black Panthers had soup kitchens and fed the community poor.. it was the community aid that gave them initial community legitimacy…

BLM… has to make an impossible 100 percent turn arround……. Hank Newsome is dreaming if he thinks that he will get any local tax money to run his storm troopers around..

Now China money is very possible…

• mayflowerchild says:

Muslims !

• TMonroe says:

Yep, I’m sure they’d spend hours upon hours daily policing the neighborhoods, fighting crime, drug dealers, violent offenders rather than using this as a cover to militarize and terrorize to extract power and $$$$, no?

28. nwtex says:

Riots in American cities have a positive aspect, Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey said today.

“Yes, America is burning, but that’s how forests grow,” Healey said during a Zoom call speech to the Boston Area Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday, June 2

• Hans says:

Boy that stament sounds like that joke about the barrel and sex.. it’s fine unless it’s your business is burning.. no insurance payout under the riot exclusion…what a hypocrit.

• efilnikcufecin101 says:

What an utterly Ignorant statement from an obviously ignorant woman….

• Kay123 says:

Riots, violence, burning, killing innocent law-l
      abiding people is never going to be acceptable….
      Your analogy is flawed. Burning is no good if
      the new growth is Poison Ivy and thorns.

BLM-BMDH-PLO-CCP and so many other of
      SATAN’s ANGELS….have roots that spread
      underground and just because you don’t see them
      sprouting above ground…does not mean they are dead.
      They will return …stronger….crowding out good plants
      until you thoroughly kill the roots!!

You can’t negotiate with them… they only have ONE
      AGENDA !!

Have I made my point?? We ALL need to kill the roots.
      The longer they thrive the harder to eradicate.

29. KBR says:

Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Armor up in Faith.
    Withstand.
    Do all.
    Stand.

30. nwtex says:

Vandals use forklift to break into Best Buy store in California

Damage is shown at the Best Buy store at the Solano Town Center mall in Fairfield, Monday, June 1, 2020

31. nimrodman says:

Now she’ll have time to ponder whether they were protestors or rioters
    Or looters … was anything taken?

Editor of progressive newspaper celebrated protestors—then they stormed and trashed her office

• Hans says:

This is so sad in many ways… MSM pushing the lie of peaceful protests..small town paper thinking that BLM have any honor.. there is none.. look at the Russian revolution..

I remember an old quote about the French Revolution.. everyone had their day with the Guillotine..

32. Seneca the Elder says:

The Dems, BLM etc. want to defund the police and redirect billions of dollars to welfare programs so they can steal all the money.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

That makes total sense. It’s sickening. That’s what they do.

• Your Tour Guide says:

There’s also another scam that’s going on,
      right under our noses. All the celebrities, corporate
      idiots ( Go Fund Me) pledging $$$ to help bail “protestors”
      out.

The money will be used for other things. If you’re pledging
      money for bail, and crooked Soros DAs are springing everybody,
      then all of that money is just ripe for laundering. Especially since
      the traditional back door mechanism ( drugs from over the border)
      is drying up.

• Kay123 says:

Just like “open borders”…. they want no restrictions, no
      rules, no authority, no controls on them……
      Sounds like Comrade Obumhole… whining and
      throwing a tantrum.
      They WANT ALL THE CONTROLS.

Now what could wrong there????

33. Conservative_302 says:

Galatians 61:7. Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.
    Good always wins over evil.

34. yaosxx says:

You touched on money laundering in Minnesota if I recall – this video on youtube ( Current News by cirstenw, also on bitchute) reads an email from a retired police chief who relates how this whole George Floyd episode is Dems caught redhanded and for them to declare that Floyd is dead means he can’t be called as witness. Start at 27.20mins.

• Doug Amos says:

You, sir, have the post of the day. That is exactly what this is all about and, as usual, the FBI is involved. There will be a time and a place for the re-emergence of Mr Grenell.

• GB Bari says:

Interesting but who authored the email that she read?

Why are those assertions considered factual? Corroborated anywhere else?

Enticing to believe but should not be believed until corroborated from known reliable sources.

• yaosxx says:

So go ahead and explore! I thought I was still barred from commenting so wasn’t expecting replies – only just discovered. The email is from a retired Police Chief if I recall so I’ve wondered if it’s from the Real Chief – at RealChiefPolice on twitter.

35. Checked the big local papers in VA, excluding NOVA area. Didn’t see reports of riots or destruction or protests. We had a heavy rain so hoping that might have deterred them. Hoping that means it has started to die down here in VA at least. Hoping Trump will get this shutdown with force across the nation by end of tomorrow.

36. Don Cru says:

Well that play didn’t work, what’s next? Too early for a hail Mary…

37. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

It’s going to get worse before it gets better. Be strong, everyone.

It’s crucial that we all vote straight GOP in November. It’s not good enough to re-elect Trump, we have to give him the House and Senate majorities. If the Dems retain any power they’ll continue to wreak havoc. We need to shut them out.

38. The American Patriot says:

Something has been exposed here!

This is like the Bloods and the Crips being as one gang in the beginning before they became heated enemies resulting in a war.

• FrankieZee says:

The Latinos hate the Blacks. As a matter of fact, most races hate the Blacks. You think Latinos and Asians want Blacks in their neighborhoods? They know that the Blacks do nothing but destroy wherever they go. Trump might be wise to start heavily investing in the Latino vote.

39. johnnyfandango says:

Kind of hard to take seriously that an abuser, a public officer of the court, Keith Ellison, is going to prosecute abuse!???? This case is going to fail, the Feds should take over.

Plus, Karen you need to release your video.

40. billybob says:

It looks like “crime” is headed towards social obsolescence just like – mother-father,
    male -female etc. The police will fade into history and be replaced by social counselors and vocation advocates . Guilt will only be a “white” reference point and considered hate speech if used towards any “non whites”. I don’t agree with what I have written and I will take the appropriate measures to make sure I am in non conformity with the social trend .

41. gingergal says:

The movement has shifted bigly and they have driven away their allies, the guilty white liberal. White liberals are being called out for using the term “people of color” when defending them, they are not qualified racially to empathize with “the cause”, and they aren’t giving up their wallets. The pandering is not good enough anymore.

42. Carter Burger says:

This is interesting. I had two family members die from the chinee flu but we were not allowed to have funerals. Yet here we are now having a funeral for a black man. I guess it’s that white privilege of mine kicking in again.

43. TradeBait says:

I am constantly amazed at how the dregs of society are provided so much input into the operation of our government. Corruption and discontent everywhere you turn.

As to sundance’s point, coalitions are limited in power and duration as they have diverse interests. They are led by people with unstable, narcissitc minds. Once they fail or even temporarily seem to succeed, they disintegrate. Stay strong in MAGA as all of the swamp rats and critters come out to feed. The light will send them scurrying for cover, which is how they are trapped.

44. MLK says:

My thing is to try always to locate where something falls along the spectrum from There’s Nothing New Under The Sun (i.e. historical antecedents) and new wrinkles.

As a beginning point this task is made easier in the instant political context. The same factions, domestic and foreign, are focused on the singular objective of getting rid of POTUS Trump. The sheer scale and scope of establishment interests aligned toward this is a clear difference in degree, though not kind, from previous similar incidents exploited for the same purpose. That manifests most obviously in figures like Mattis and Murkowski playing the odd role of cannon fodder.

Everything else is secondary. At least it’s supposed to be but enforcing it next to impossible without a visible and acknowledged leader like Obama who is able to enforce discipline, as he did in eliminating Sleepy Joe’s opponents for the nomination.

Pay close attention to Obama’s participation in the Houston event. Unless I miss my mark, there is enormous pressure on Bush right now to join in. But attendance by Carter may not be possible given his age (97) and Bill Clinton being there means Hillary too. Without W it sure looks like a Democrat rally, but if he shows up he’s signing the Bush family divorce agreement from the Republican Party.

What is also notably different, rather obviously, is Trump’s refusal to fall into their narrative traps. I won’t belabor them since, no doubt, everyone here knows them in as fine detail as I do. Suffice it to say that Trump knows their weaknesses, most especially their discredited Allied Media.

If you pull up and observe from 30,000 feet, which is, of course, difficult to do given how sick and without limits these people are, you can see how untenable their narrative has been. Riots, arson, looting, and the attendant injury and death to innocent citizens and cops; while MSDNC, Fake News CNN, and even prestige print media, claim the “protests” have been [“entirely”; “mostly”] “peaceful” except to the extent that they were “incited” by POTUS Trump calling for the restoration of civil order and the rule of law.

In a word, that’s untenable.

Their objective was to exploit George Floyd’s homicide to reverse POTUS Trump’s inroads into the black vote. As I’ve mentioned long before the Wuhan Virus pandemic, Trump was on track to winning 20% or more of the black vote; which would be game-over disastrous for the Democrats across the board.

To my eye, at least so far they’ve failed to even staunch that tide, and in the event they’re pressuring every other demographic against them the longer this goes on. The only possible exception might be suburban (so-called) moderate “Republicans,” the parents of Antifa:

45. Tom W. says:

Excellent analysis of the divide between AME/BLM. Good work, and thank you.

46. theoldgoat says:

While I am sure there are certain elements in our society who would love to see the police go away and give them free reign to do whatever criminal behavior they find profitable, I am left wondering if this is something supported by the majority of people in these liberal cities that are doing so, or at least talking about defunding them which is the same as shutting them down.

Is this something that the leftists, of the limousine variety, or more normal people who are fooled by thinking liberal policies, really support? Why would you want the police defunded, and think that some kind of vigilante group would produce results that are favorable to the general populous? Wouldn’t this in effect open the door to abuses by racists of people of color against whites or races they don’t like? How can this be looked at as advancing society when you are left with lawlessness and chaos?

Every group will have bad actors, and there are a number of members in police departments who are on power trips that can abuse the trust placed in them, or abuse the powers they have for their ego issues, but I don’t believe they are a majority. In criminal situations, when you have drugged individuals who are not acting rationally coming at you with intent to harm, your own self preservation will kick in.

George Floyd was not some angelic person. He didn’t deserve to be killed, at least not from what was seen in the various videos of his arrest and subsequent death. Yet, he was not law abiding. He had heavy drugs in him. When people do stupid things, and trend toward violence or irrational behavior in the commission of crimes the likelihood of you being injured or killed goes up. Do the people in these cities really want those violent tendencies turned on them because of lack of police on the streets, or escalation rates of crimes due to little or no police presence? I doubt it. Yet, this seems to be one of the goals of BLM, over a few incidents which get pushed by the propagandist media to incite discord and rioting. Add to it the left want to remove your means of defense as well. Is this what the majority of people in these leftist havens really want? Or do they want their own version of storm troops to subdue the majority into submission for the political power of the left?

• Kay123 says:

I can assure you….not everyone in MN wants to
      be subverted from logic. The demoncrap news papers
      are in on it.
      The Sheeple don’t know what they don’t know.
      Those innocent people are like “sheep surrounded by
      wolves” while busily distracted with social media and
      raising families.

Social media is just another form of SPYING by the WOLVES.
      Sheeple won’t listen to warnings…..they know-it-all.
      They will be “prey” to Obungholes Army.
      As usual, they have no clue.

47. Michelle says:

My husband and I moved from Phoenix to a tiny town next to a small town on the coast of NC a year ago. What we have found is sort of an eye opener. The local “white folks” are generally unfriendly while the “people of color” are friendly, kind, and want to talk with you. My experience is the color of skin is of no importance, however, the darkness (color) of the heart make all the difference in the world.

48. Conservative_302 says:

This is a must read. It will put a smile on your face. Happy Friday.

49. Your Tour Guide says:

If you’re trying to explain how this works to your kids,
    try this analogy.

The Lion King.

Scar conspires with the Jackals and Hyenas to overthrow
    a nice, clean, safe kingdom. And how the kingdom becomes
    a dying wasteland after he succeeds.