President Trump sat down for an extensive interview with former White House Spokesperson Sean Spicer.  Within the interview President Trump shares his perspective on the George Floyd killing, race relations and a violent response from specific opportunists who exploit tragedy.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Big Government, Cultural Marxism, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

334 Responses to President Trump Extensive Interview Discussing George Floyd Killing and National Reaction…

1. GrandpaM says:

Watched the interview on Newsmax. One thing I’m still PO’d about is Newsmax running on the ticker tape some fake poll that most Americans didn’t support the VSGPDJT enforcing strict law and order on Antifa and all the rioters. WTF?

• Newsmax is garbage as well as its “financial side” that uses george soros as a philanthropist and financial genius. The “man” is an f’ing criminal to the MAX.

What is Sean Spicer doing there?

• Russ says:

I have a media no-go zone. Several networks, websites, newspapers, etc. I simply will not consider anything from those sources. Ever.

Then I have a few on “probation”… if they don’t get their s*** together soon, they go to the media no-go zone. Newsmax and Fox are in that category with me. Newsmax just regurgitates AP and Reuters. Their headlines approach what I remember Drudge’s being like.

• upstate909 says:

Russ…I agree. I hardly watch network channel news, except with my Mom after dinner. She loves THE FIVE on Fox News. I stated, even before the show started, if they show a clip from BOH’s podcast today…I am done; they have been co-opted. Lo and behold…good ole Juan had to introduce the clip.

This is the worst screen play ever written. They create the crises, and have to save the day.

• Dick_Turpin says:

AP & Reuters supply about 90+% of world “news”.
          Their wire services are used by TV and newspaper outlets in every continent.
          They are both owned by the Rothschild group.
          Ergo, Rothschilds decide what is “news” and what people see and hear as news, that is how they strengthen their criminal agenda and that is the scale of the problem we are facing.
          Problem is 90% of world people just accept what they see on the news or their favourite newspaper as fact.

• The Devilbat says:

The Rothschild’s are the reason for all the trouble the world is in. Their agenda is to form a one world government that they will control. They have been behind every war since the time of Napoleon. Soros is a Rothschild puppet. It is pretty obvious that he makes his money due to inside information that the Rothschild’s provide him with. In return Soros does their bidding and funds groups like Antifa as well as many subversive groups all around the world.

• Carolyn Harlan says:

Di you have proof Nrwsmax is funded by Soros? If so present it. The CEO is friends with Trump and all their programming is Trump positive. Howie Carr is no Soros stooge, neither is Chris Salcedo, Spicer, Greg Kelly or Steve Bannon, all of whom have shows every afternoon in that order. Far superior to afternoon Fox

• mikeyboo says:

I agree with your comment, Carolyn. Where is the proof that Newsmax is funded by Soros?

• Peoria Jones says:

There may be no proof, even if it exists. But I encourage you to look at FauxNooz, where a number of honest journalists, pundits, and anchors have been dispensed with. It’s obvious something is going on with the so-called Conservative media that has NOTHING to do with real conservative politics or values.

• JMP says:

Doesn’t the owner of Newsmax claim to be a great friend of Trump, and hasn’t he been to the WH?

• Remington says:

I caught that🤔….I could feel my blood pressure taking off. Obviously BS. Love to know who drove that debacle.

• Libertybella says:

OMG please help Treepers. I don’t know where to post this so just posting here. My liberal husband thinks that it is well known and documented that it is white supremacists that are causing all the looting and destruction. He says I am a conspiracy theorist for thinking Antifa is even involved. ! He wont accept the news sources unless its main stream…Please if you have any links to articles or videos are anything that can at least make him think twice about his blind acceptance pf the biased MSM on this issue please post them…I am sorry if this is not the right thread for this topic.

• Ryan3212 says:

So Biden and Hollywood we’re bailing out white supremacist, Right. I don’t believe anything the media has to say.

• nimrodman says:

that kind of misguided thinking leads to things like this:

• Libertybella says:

oh dont i know it…he thinks its ok to kneel before a black person..when i tried to explain that kneeling is a symbol of subjugation and domination of one over the other and that clasping hands might be a better symbol he had no response…honestly some,days i wonder if our marriage will survive these strange days. It is heartbreaking…and he only reads MSNBC and CNN and is being brainwashed…

• jello333 says:

Since my wife and I have been married so long (and were basically still kids when we got married), I can’t imagine anything that could break us up, even if she suddenly became a Trump hater. But if we had only recently gotten married, and she started acting like your husband is… nope, I doubt we could work it out.

But about trying to convince him, all I can suggest is doing a YouTube search for “looting”, and have him point out all the “white supremacists” doing it. Or finding hardly ANY whites, for that matter. In most of the videos it’s at least 90% blacks.

• Super Elite says:

I remember when Mr. Trump first came down the escalator someone saying This election will break up couples. It wasn’t long until my boyfriend and I were no longer able to speak about anything other than the most bland topics. This was THE END for that little romance.

• cyg says:

There is a video called Out of the Shadows on you tub about media manipulation. Ask your husband to watch it with you. Don’t tell him what it is about before hand. Just tell him it looks like an interesting video. What is his take on it, and let him see for himself.
            Be sure it’s the official video. It has opened eyes of a lot of brainwashed people. Good luck. I’ll say prayers that his eyes will be opened.

• cyg says:

You tube, not you tub. HA. spellchecking comps can’t spell

• I just watched it the other day. Amazing. They go past the media manipulation and get into Pizzagate. I am convinced that most of the problems that we have today are because Satan’s army is in position to “fundamentally transform” all the is good in the world. I think that we are nearing that last stand. I know, of course, who is going to win but it is still disgusting to witness this evil.

• nkmommy says:

Sickening.

• jello333 says:

This seriously makes me want to hurt someone! Poor little kid. 😦

• Tl Howard says:

Does that mean that CBS, ABC have not named Antifa as players?

If you don’t mind my saying so, it’s unusual that the husband is liberal and the wife is conservative. If it’s a mixed marriage, it’s usually the other way around.

Please play him videos of Antifa three years ago at Cal Berkeley not allowing Milo Y. to talk. Antifa with baseball bats. Janet Reno, POTUS of CAl, did virtually nothing…except allowing student councils the power to cancel conservative speakers. It will at least show him that libs were already in league with the fascist group. After all, they’ve been trying to find a way to shut down Rush Limbaugh for years.

How can your husband’s “liberalism” allow him to shut down free speech?

• Libertybella says:

I am honestly afraid to even bring up the topic…i fear i will be heartbroken at the response…he will likely say Milo is a white supremacist and deserved it.. And BTW ours is not a mixed marriage…both white…and he is older than i am too…

• Krystal says:

Libetybella – since your husband says it is well documented that it is white supremacists causing the rioting – ask him to see this so called documentation. Not sure if your husband believes in God but if he does ask him if it is appropriate to kneel before any man. The TV is the biggest perpetrator of lies. It was called the boob tube when I was growing up and we were limited to how much we could watch. You were considered dumb if you watched too much TV – so perhaps a TV break would be good!

• Pale rider says:

There is a special place in Hell for child abusers. I go over graphic images in my mind of slow painful ways to extract the life from child abusers.

• MustangBlues says:

Liberty: ”well known” is an assertion, proof is impossible because it is a smear, insult,

and its validity is the same as ”climate change” without human intervention, will cause the east coast of the USA to be underwater in 10 years, expert AOC asserts.

Land on the east coast should be pretty cheap soon.

• Judith says:

@ Libertabella, ask your husband why all the celebrities and Joe Biden are bailing out those “white supremecists.” Better yet, don’t even bother. There is just no reasoning with these morons.

It is all about trusting the wrong people and their “feelings.” Liberals are too afraid to admit their worldview has all been lies. Same goes for Republicans who don’t know when they are being mislead.

Discernment is hard to come by these days. Take comfort in the fact that it’s not your job to change people. Live your truth and pray for clarity and enlightenment. We all must follow our own paths.

• nimrodman says:

As far as throwing the “conspiracy theorist” insult around, you might ask him to ponder this for awhile:

• nimrodman says:

you don’t want to belittle your husband, but I’ve just started to laugh at liberals

they used to be all about “don’t trust the government” and “speak truth to power” and “fight the man” –

eliciting at least a smidgen of respect that they had – ahem – “principles”

but those principles are out the window now – they were an illusion

now, they’re all about doing exactly what the government tells them to do, for instance staying in your room and shutting down your business

– so long as it’s Democrat Governors barking the orders

there were NEVER any high-minded principles at play, ever

they were happy to stick it to the man so long as the man was Republican

now that they’ve taken the long march through the institutions and co-opted all of them, there’s no more distrust of government from Lefties, no more “stick it to the man”

now they’re in charge

and there’s a sickening conceit to them

note how they self-anoint themselves with high-minded principles: “when they go low, we go high” … “WE’RE the compassionate ones” yada yada

they self-anoint themselves with a wholly unwarranted and wholly unearned sense of imagined self-superiority

they don’t have high-minded principles

it’s just about POWER

they want to wield it, and heaven help you if you get in their way

• Libertybella says:

You know I am beginning to wonder if many of them have deep seated inferiority complexes..that might explain a lot..like the need for power or to feel superior…

• Super Elite says:

I got healing from reading this. Thanks nimrodman.

• Derek Hagen says:

It all went to hell in the ’60’s when “Tell it like it is” devolved into “If it feels good, do it”. About 1968 or so. Maybe before.

• Krystal says:

I consider them the infected ones – infected with false pride, control issues, hate, the need to cause fear and most of all LIES – they are aligned with the father of all lies. I steer clear, I dont argue with them and I don’t socialize with them. You could become infected. Hard to do in a big city but I try my best!

• mickjt says:

This behavior of Libs is directly from the Communist Manifesto…”Any Means to an End”. This current ‘Crisis’ is made by the Left for the Left to take down our Country, it’s that simple. That is why Lefties/Communists are so dangerous, there is no moral compass or conscience in any of them! Their goal is absolute POWER and they will do or say anything to achieve it!

• FPCHmom says:

Andy Ngo’s twitter feed has all kinds of information and links to articles about Antifa. Here is one. He also posts the arrest mug shots of Antifa who are arrested in the Portland area. He is an Antifa expert.

Also, Lara Logan, who is a terrorism expert from her MSM days in the Middle east has a lot of information also.

And Jack Posobiec has been investigating Antifa for a while too.

And James O’Keefe has an expose set for tomorrow, I think –

• martyb59 says:

The mainstream media is doing there best to let ANTIFA off the hook and to blame “rightwing” groups, for the riots. I can tell you this, AG Barr has put the blame of antifa and other leftwing groups.

• LW says:

So he thinks white supremacists would be protesting the death of a black man? Don’t think so,lol

• Libertybella says:

Yeah I guess he thinks they want to stir up trouble and make it seem like its black Americans causing it all…at least I guess that’s what he thinks…we arent really talking much about it right now…trying to cool off

• Super Elite says:

Using blackface, right!?!

• Krystal says:

I prefer the term Sundance uses — White ISIS Gets people rattled – not white supremacists, not antifa – but White ISIS….

• nimrodman says:

Libertybella said: I guess he thinks they [“white supremacists”] want to stir up trouble and make it seem like its black Americans causing it all

I’ll point out that that’s kind of a — ahem — “conspiracy theory”

And kinda raycisss and demeaning too

What? Blacks can’t be black looters without some white guys tricking them into it?

Too clever by half
            Needlessly complicated

If it walks like a duck …
            It’s not likely to turn out to be a cormorant

• Rileytrips says:

Libertybella, tell him to calm down and really use his noggin. One of my triplet 19 year old sons heard that on Instagram, too, showed it to me and said, “ This is SO whack! Every black kid or person I know is infuriated right now about Floyd being murdered by a white cop. If they saw a group of white supremacists or heard them talking in the crowds right now….well, they would beat the crap out of them – take them out. This is a flat-out lie!”

My kids have LOTS of friends who are black – they were in sports thru high school with them, and played travel ball with them, too. We live in central Alabama.

• Libertybella says:

I know…i am so upset that he really believes this crap…he is an intelligent man…that is what is so disturbing to me…how can someone so intelligent believe that crap…he must just want to believe it for some reason

• Super Elite says:

There are none so blind as he who will not see.

• Tl Howard says:

Among some social circles, you can’t be high status unless you are a lib…or pretend to be one.

• Pale rider says:

That’s very perceptive Bella, it is about “believing for some reason” you know what that reason is, I’m guessing.
            And with every one of these idiots that’s the real issue, something is wrong inside. We all have things like this but most are not played up like this.
            I have to go here because I know no other medicine that is effective, ‘the bible’. It goes over all issues that pertain to life and this is no different. It’s like putting on glasses or being cured of blindness. (Many references of Jesus curing blindness) good luck!

• Libertybella says:

I really dont know what the reason is that he has come to believe what he does. I wish i did…am trying to figure it out. He is retired and spends too much time at the computer…i dont know what he is reading but I think he is being brainwashed. Something is wrong inside with him…it is heartbreaking…

• Ohio Cyclist says:

I would suggest you encourage him to start reading articles at americanthinker.com

While I don’t agree with every article that everyone posts there, most are quite thoughtful and more often than not are backed up with various sources. The few that he might disagree the least with might encourage him to at least read and consider some of the others.

I would also suggest praying for your husband and asking others to pray for him. He need not know that you are doing so. In fact it might be better if he were unaware of that. There are some things that cannot be easily seen by those who are spiritually blinded.

One of the best books on “Praying Effectively for the Lost” is from Lee E. Thomas

Click to access PEL_English.pdf

• Pale rider says:

People gravitate to what is ‘comfortable’ doesn’t mean sane or reasonable. And many times ‘we’ as partners have to step back to see what it is inside them that makes them …… tick. Even ourselves!
                It says the Bible is like a mirror and once you look inside you cannot turn from what you see. Well, what you see is truth is why. This world is a lie and all it’s parts. Not what God has created, just the fallen nature of man.

I talked to a Jamaican black man today, I thought of your comment.
                He started the conversation and said “why are white people kneeling and apologizing.” He said he too thought our country was bad and what not until an “ignorant black man” introduced him to Jesus. When he researched he began to see truth where lies had been sown in his life. It’s as I said and was confirmed today.
                God is calling out to all people, we need to lead people out of this darkness. Start small, one word from God Will change a life. That you have emotional concern means something, build on that. Trust yourself and your thoughts.

• mickjt says:

Liberty, no matter how smart a person is, if they think with their emotions and ignore facts there is no helping them…Good Luck with that!

• dayallaxeded says:

I have very dear friends like that. I occasionally give them some of SDs explanations that effectively predict what’s most likely to come. Then I go back to food, drink, music, kids, pets, etc. At the end of the day, agreement on politics may not be possible. Fortunately, politics are not the most important thing in life. Import, but not most important.

• Tl Howard says:

Does that mean that CBS, ABC have not named Antifa as players?

How can your husband’s “liberalism” allow him to shut down free speech?

• Murray says:

divorce him on the grounds of his idiocy, no woman should have to put up with that special kind of stupid

• dawndoe says:

Liberty, I guess if none of these videos and news articles change his mind right away, then you should probably avoid discussing politics. Then you should pray, pray, pray. It may takes years but keep at it and be patient. If he is at all open to the truth, God will show him, eventually. My husband and I had a long standing disagreement and it took 2 or 3 years of prayer. If I remember correctly, I think what got his attention was someone else he respected spoke about it and he finally saw the light. Praying your husband will eventually see the light, too. 🙏❤️

You may want to start here:

I found Brandon Straka’s (founder of the # walk away movement) experience of “seeing the truth” to be very riveting. Here is an in depth interview with him about when he realized how the Mainstream Media had basically been lying to the American people and effectively brainwashing them.

Here is another link from a liberal journalist who exposes the media lies and mischaracterizations and creating false narratives. He chose Donald Trump as an example and sets the record straight with the facts. Try to get your husband to at least read the intro at this link.

• TirednLA says:

Liberty, my usually Conservative daughter is saying the same thing. What’s happening to these 20+ y/o”s? I don’t know when it happened, but they got to her.

• nimrodman says:

That’s too bad, Tired, but easily explainable I think

So-called “white supremacists” are a tremendously, tremendously EASY target, right?

And so-called “fascists” too, right?

Hence antifa (anti-fascist)

I mean, you really can’t be an ethical young person if you’re not for fighting fascists and white supremacists, now, can you?

And in that age cohort, you really can’t be respected and have social status if you’re not for fighting fascists and white supremacists, now, can you?

It’s all so trivially laughable I can hear that little South Park character saying:
          “Drugs are bad …”
          “Fascists are bad …”
          “Boogaloo Boys are bad …”

So – as sensible and formerly conservative your daughter may be – she can’t really fight the tide of her social peers … that’s just life

There’s that old saying:

“If you’re not a liberal at age 20, you don’t have a heart”
          “And if you’re not a conservative at age 40, you don’t have a brain”

The difference?
          At age 40 you’re paying bills, taxes, and have a home and family to protect

You’re not happy when looters and rioters start coming down your street
          … whether they’ve been instigated by so-called “white supremacists” or not

• Grounds for divorce. JK

Forgive but don’t forget, as many people are taken in by the constant pounding of fake news/corrupt government/corrupt businesses. Keep shining the light of truth.

• noswamp says:

I stopped watching NewsMax. Not happy with the histrionics of Breitbart recently and their coverage of the riots either. I have decreased my watching of Breitbart just because of that.

But OAN is great, here(CTH) and Citizen Free Press has surprised me, though their links to subscribed newspapers needs to stop. I never subscribe to ANY newspaper or news organization. Period. I wish they would stop linking people to these sites.

Other than that WhatFinger is awesome, and 50% of the time Gateway Pundit works for me as well. But I stopped going to NewsMax over a year ago. A shame indeed.

Sean Spicer, move to OAN!

• The Phantom Stranger says:

Agree 100% with your analysis. NewsMax I believe is the Deep State RINO’s substitute news coverage designed to catch conservative viewers unhappy with Fox’s turn towards the Left.

OAN is the truth and about the only news channel not run either by the DNC or RINO Deep State.

• The Phantom Stranger says:

Having grown disenchanted with Fox News the past two years as they go full-fledged RINO, I’ve been trying out Newsmax in the background over the course of the day.

Their model is fairly close to old Fox News from 15-20 years ago. Mostly balanced with a few passive-aggressive tendencies from their “straight” news anchors that strongly suggest they lean Democrat. About the only daily show I enjoy on it is Greg Kelly. Their daytime schedule is moderately leftist by my standards, constantly running subtle digs at Trump.

I suspect the Deep State understands that conservative viewers are leaving Fox News in droves with the channel’s shift away from Trump. Newsmax is the new RINO alternative designed to catch that crowd.

Because the Deep State needs to feed propaganda to conservatives in other ways now that Fox has lost its core audience. They know right-wingers aren’t going to leave Fox for CNN, but they might try Newsmax.

And yes, I highly recommend OAN. About the only truly independent news channel in the universe, even if budgetary limitations limit their reach and exposure. Clearly the only network running without DNC or RINO Deep State approval. What I fear is that once OAN gets big enough, the establishment will do the same thing they did to Fox and neuter it.

• inrecordtimes says:

Newsmax is NOT a conservative organization. In reality, they lean heavily into the Never-Trump ranks. I cancelled my subscription years ago and will not read anything they publish because it is frequently tainted just like with the ticker tape.

2. Attorney at Law says:

I look forward to 4 more years of MAGAnificent God blessing us with Trump!

3. Publius2016 says:

45 I think we may need a new 40 acres and a mule!

How about scholarships for doctors and nurses?

Space Force engineers and regular trades too??

think the number is a bit high but BET Founder is floating the initial price tag: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpyVo5o2u-Y&feature=emb_title

• Publius2016 says:

• allhail2 says:

Fine. Pay them. But with that comes no forced affirmative action hires, no bitching about name calling, no preference for minority owned business and on and on and on.
        They got paid, cashed the check, they are now “even.” Show, over!!

/s
        Maybe not…

• LKAinLA says:

Yes. No more food stamps, free medical and free hospital care, EBT cards, free school lunch, free cell phones along with free internet, free fans and help with electricity bills, free housing, free daycare, free registration fees for school and college, free school supplies. Let them have the same stress as whitey. Work or do not eat. Make the grade or don’t. Stop looking to others for hand outs and self esteem.

• George Hicks says:

Since these are ‘reparations’ for so-called past injustices, the past payments for welfare, food stamps, EBT cards, tuition hand outs and all other freebies need to be reconciled with the money.
            While we’re at it, restitution for all damages from past and current riots need to be paid as well.

• Publius2016 says:

great point…do we deduct for Great Society expenditures…how about Black Americans who are well off…can we take extra since they have more?

Any program 45 proposes will be open to everyone: All Lives Matter!

• Publius2016 says:

American Citizen only

• Interesting point about how to calculate for the Black Americans who are well off Publius2016.

How do we calculate for having a Black President of the United States for two terms.

How does that figure in.

Black Senators and Congress Men and Women, Generals, Admirals, Surgeons, CEOs University Professors.

How do we calculate having a Black boss over a white workforce in a company?

Minus this and add that times 12 equals what?

Do Black females get double pay for the double discrimination over the past two hundred years or so?

Never going to happen.

• LIG says:

A woman hired To work for us by my home health agency said “ my people are lazy.” They expect all these freebies and don’t know how to work while the Hispanic man gets a job and starts a business. She is a willing and capable person assisting elderly. She gets it. Don’t know that she won’t vote Democrat anyway but she has reasonable opinions on the work aspect of bettering yourself. I’m so sad that all people were in a better position on jobs before the pandemic. It really feels like we are play acting in an awful movie and we cannot direct the speaking parts. The directors ( media ,politicians ) are spinning vile narratives. I want all people to succeed but the bowing stance is feeling really creepy As a free Christian. And don’t even go to carrying a Bible and being in front of a church is evil. – This is demented. I even know some church goers condemning the President for that. When I saw the Bible I cried. He respects our faith whether he practices outwardly or not. Please respect church and faith America. Respect each other. We pray to God for forgiveness of sins.

• 4sure says:

Also deduct all the costs of housing the black criminals in jails/prisons. All the related criminal justice costs dealing w/them in courts, policing costs, victim’s losses, costs of drug related problems they cause as both addicts and pushers, and the list is endless.

Add it all up, and they owe us at least 100 trillion dollars or mare.

• maggiemoowho says:

Never, I can’t even believe that guy would be so delusional to even suggest something so outrageously ridiculous. He’s so full of crap it’s pooling under his eyes.

• Anon says:

Don’t dismiss it. Once they get it in their minds, they will riot until it is done. Some fool will introduce a bill and there she goes. Anything is possible at this time.

• maggiemoowho says:

A lot of Democrat candidates were promising Reparations. It’s just sick and twisted. 😡

• jumpinjarhead says:

I agree—this WILL happen when the sims get control. Over the government.

• mikeyboo says:

And then the race war will begin in earnest!

• jumpinjarhead says:

I am increasingly jaded that anything like that will happen. The vast middle of Americans (imagine a bell curve of the uninformed, ignorant, self-absorbed, self-indulgent, indolent, hedonistic, out of shape and increasingly immoral atheists with woke progressivists, BLM, Antifa, academics etc. on the far left and us patriots on the far right) cannot be counted on to rally and defend America whether a “race war” or any other similar cataclysm.

• RobInPA says:

Did he happen to mention anything about the almost $20 TRILLION DOLLARS that the American taxpayer has provided to ‘the community’ over the last 30 years or so to try and help lift them up to a better life?!

Anything? A little “Thank you!” perhaps?!

• Not to mention the affirmative action laws that pressured employers into hiring less qualified minority workers over more qualified non-minority workers RobInPA.

Do not get us started on all of the money and chances handed out that were wasted or deliberately used by con artists to feather illegal nests.

After 60 years of handing out money, food, housing, education, and you name it to any and all minority or so called under dog that screamed “poor and down trodden” American taxpayers a fed to the teeth with hustlers like this guy.

We are more than happy to help some one who is really needy but we are worn out and tired and have no more to give.

So the whole wide world needs to put it’s hand back in it’s pocket and move on.

• jumpinjarhead says:

Those things will never end regardless of the extortion money paid. If “reparations” are ever paid, they will be back for more. Human nature at work.

I had a black person seriously tell me today that only “caucasians” can be racists. This divide will never be closed until behavior changes for the “better” which I just don’t see happening.

Especially given the mixing of the races over the last 50 years, especially in the millennial and gen-x generations, it is no longer really a “color” issue but rather a “cultural” one and these riots and looting only serve to harden attitudes about the clash of the VERY different “cultures.”

• hocuspocus13 says:

What’s he peddling?

• maggiemoowho says:

Never, calling for reparations is just outrageous. I don’t know what planet he comes from but nothing will start a Civil War faster than reparations. It’s time for the black community to stop using slavery as an excuse for failure. The BET Founder is clearly a race baiting idiot to even suggest reparations.

• Publius2016 says:

the idea is to OWN THE DOWNSIDE and offer scholarship programs for everyone…

right now, we spend $24k for every student in USA on average…

the program could be School Choice Voucher

Expanding to College is a BIG BUDGET ISSUE…however, if we use INFRASTRUCTURE FUNDS, we could invest in STUDENTS LIKE A NEW GI BILL – CALL IT THE 21St Century Space Grant…

BET Founder is a businessman so maybe this is the opening dialogue…

• I Will Not Comply says:

We need to fix the schools before anything else. No to 14 trillion to any group.

• nimrodman says:

What do you mean, “‘fix the schools”?
              Are the desks broken?

• jello333 says:

Want an example of how much simpler and happier things used to be? For some strange reason your comment made this pop into my head:

Sitting in class, maybe 3rd or 4th grade, needing to sharpen your pencil. Raising your hand to get the teacher’s attention and she says okay, and you walk over to the other side of the room, sharpen it, then sit back down. And the next year having a different teacher who tells us that if you ever need to sharpen your pencil, just go ahead and quietly walk over and do it… no need to raise your hand and ask. And that seemed SO cool.

Weird little memory to just pop out of nowhere…

• nimrodman says:

Sharpening pencils without asking !!!
                  That’s the kind of permissiveness that’s ruined our society !!!
                  /s
                  (actually, I’d give that a half-sarc if I knew the ASCII representation for half-sarc)

• Judith says:

School vouchers for all is a great idea. When there’s competition the Dimmies will be incentivized to bring more to the table, or else they’ll simply die on the vine.

But that’s enough. No more affirmative action. Once students have a level playing field it will be all about their drive to succeed. Or not. It’s about hard work and sacrifice, not about skin color and sex.

Nobody gets everything handed to them on a silver platter. Nobody has it *all.* ask Whitney Houston.

When career is put before family then family will suffer, and vice versa. So pick a lane and be done with it!

• jumpinjarhead says:

As soon as the sims get control we will see reparations.

• vicarioushikermom says:

600,000 Americans died in the War that freed the slaves. Reparations: PAID IN FULL.

• Holy Krap – – – – what a comment!
          That’s by far the best.
          I hope you don’t mind if I use it.

MAGA

• northwoodswatcher says:

You beat me to the punch. It galls me that a bunch of descendants many generations removed from the event have the temerity to make fantastical demands on a scale of ingratitude that beggars the imagination. Union soldiers and sailors died horrible deaths, in battle or most of them to disease, to set their ancestors free. Mind-boggling sacrifices in stupendously challenging circumstances. It’s why we have memorials. Now, if these reparations folks ain’t happy in these United States, well, I’m sure Uncle Sam would pay for the ticket to fly them the hell out of here — just as soon as they surrender their citizenship for all time. Please. Be our guest. Split. Now.

• cjzak says:

My favorite fact when reparations come up. White people-and some black- fought for the end of slavery in the civil war and we lost 600,000 lives to do it. Enough.

• jumpinjarhead says:

They do not know anything about our history other than what the indoctrination centers called schools has brainwashed them with. The only thing they “know” about the War Between the States is that anything “Confederate” must be erased from history in the style of the COMMUNIST Chinese, the Taliban or Isis.

• Toenail says:

This will not solve the problem, It will manage to make slaves out of the people paying the tax burden. It will be 14 trillion and then 24 trillion and then 48 trillion. Always with the promise of solving the problem with money.

• bertdilbert says:

Everyone got wiped out in the great depression. Blacks live in the best country in the world. If there was a rightful legal claim they would have filed one.

• Texian says:

I don’t get this reparations thing..

I never enslaved a black person.. neither did anybody in my family’s history..

I do know from books that some blacks were enslaved over 150 years ago.. once upon a time in a divided country that no longer exists..

In a country that fought over their freedom and paid in blood over half a million white lives in order to free them..

And some black people born today.. born into the greatest country in the world.. who were never enslaved..

want white people born today to pay them for a crime they didn’t commit.. a crime that happened over 150 years ago.. in another country..

Now who is being racist..?

• Pale rider says:

Add in all the crap you have torn down we all have to fix. Then add all the prison bills to keep your ignorant black brothers and sister out of society for killing each other. Then add all the affirmative action lawsuits, hires, loans, housing, neighborhood remodeling. Because if you want payment let’s start from a zero $ work sheet.
        Slavery was not ANYTHING like roots portrayed it as. Does anyone believe white men were rounding up black Africans for slaves? Blacks sold the ‘brothers’ just like Sharpton and Rev. Jesse Jackson do today, oh and don’t forget Obama.
        The crime is blacks now run the whole plantation for millions of dollars in payments.

4. nimrodman says:

A not-to-miss introductory monologue on Tucker Carlson’s show today, someone please post a clip later if able.

He’s into minute 8 just now

5. Tazio Nuvolari says:

it’s time to end this farce that we are a united nation and can ever be one again. The bridge between right and left is far too wide to bridge. I’ve been trying to tell people we need to do it peacefully before it becomes a bloodbath, but that seems too late and for some reason most people want to remain together, though they hate each other with a burning passion.

The new demand by the left is to defund police departments, and we know they always get what they want. Beware people, hell is coming.

• nimrodman says:

As I often say
      “Choose Your Ethnic Enclave Early”

America is well on the way to Balkanization

Contrast guarded and gated communities with urban no-go zones (someone attempted a smartphone “ghetto” app to help you avoid them and came under wide woke condemnation).

Watch modern documentaries of South Africa on youtube

Whites must travel in heavily armed SUV caravans when they venture out (as infequently as possible)

Their homes are heavily fortified
      Their malls are heavily fortified

They’ll get in their heavily armed caravans and travel from one heavily fortified compound to another heavily fortified compound in order to secure supplies and attempt some semblance of an actual life

I’m serious – get on youtube and search for a couple of these clips

• Rj says:

Farmers are still being slaughtered in their sleep in Africa and what’s being done ? Their leaders have made it perfectly clear their intentions of killing ALL white farmers and people. Not to long ago the people in Africa were still jumping up and down in the streets with their Shields and spears.

• Tazio Nuvolari says:

Being a racing fan I’ve probably been way ahead of many here in the US on the situation in South Africa because of what happened to former driver Jackie Pretorius and his wife

>>Jackie Pretorius died in Johannesburg aged 74, on 30 March 2009, after being in a coma for three weeks. He was attacked in his home early on a Friday morning by burglars. His wife Shirley died in a similar incident in the same house several years earlier.<<

Calling them "burglars" is someone being politically correct, they weren't there to burglarize. They had already came in several years earlier, beat Jackie nearly to death and did kill his wife. I spoke to a lot of South African racing fans that clued the rest of us in on what was happening there.

Everyone remember, the media will lie and cover up these events. Some things have happened here during all this crap that they will not cover.

• bearsgrrr says:

• Tazio Nuvolari says:

>>Didn’t they accuse him of killing his wife? Even went to trial? Or am I thinking of someone else?<<

That was someone else, some young guy a couple years ago. Oscar Pretorius I think was his name? Pretorius is a pretty common name in SA. I always thought he could have been legit in his defense that he thought someone had broke into his home because of the situation in SA.

• billrla says:

bearsgrrr: You are thinking of Oscar Pistorius. Easy to confuse the last names.

• FrankieZee says:

Going to be a very long and hot summer. By the way, do you notice none of these rioters ever go into the Rich WHITE Liberal Elite enclaves and destroy their homes. That right there tells you who is running this show.

• starfcker says:

Yeah when the Blade Runner trial happened a few years back, they showed the gated neighborhood he lived in. I live in Fort Lauderdale, there’s gated neighborhoods everywhere. They’re generally really nice. The ones in South Africa look like maximum security prisons. Only they’re not to keep the residents in, if you know what I mean.

• jephfree says:

creeping sharia, no more dog walking. already saw 1 dog killed today

• maggiemoowho says:

Who killed a dog?

• mandy says:

I don’t know what incident that poster was referring to, but I do know that muslims kill dogs because their guy, moham., hated dogs and ordered that they be killed. One of the first things you’ll see when a bunch of them get resettled into your area is a sudden leap in the number of beloved pets that go missing. They’re slaughtered by the Muslims. It’s sad and the MSM has been hushing it up for DECADES. Just an FYI for anyone who didn’t know about that one…

• dayallaxeded says:

Dogs know evil. That’s why muzzies hate dogs.

• nimrodman says:

one explanation I saw is they can’t have dogs in their society because they smack their b#tches up routinely for perceived infractions and a household dog would defend the woman

made sense to me

of course they could always beat the dog to train it not to intervene, but that’s a long way round farther

• jumpinjarhead says:

There is a video of a black guy in the background of a “news” reporter doing a video report strangling a puppy and laughing.

• maggiemoowho says:

OMG, that’s what was happening, I was cooking and didn’t see it but heard Tucker mention something about abuse. My God, why didn’t anyone help. I hate those monsters.

• dayallaxeded says:

Assuming it’s the same video I saw last night, I looked at that very closely, because I too couldn’t believe no one was doing anything. The guy’s being a little rough with the puppy sometimes, holding it by the nape and other times with his hand and arm under the chest and belly. I don’t think he was really abusing the dog, though idiots shouldn’t have any pets. Additionally, the quality of the video wasn’t good enough to ID the breed with certainty, but the markings and general shape suggest it could be an English Bull Terrier (Patton’s dog, Willy, Target dog, Spuds McKenzie). He definitely shouldn’t have that breed–they need and deserve much more thoughtful ownership. But honestly, they’re so tough, it’s hard to hurt them (I’ve had a couple, currently have a rescue, probably from a similar situation). They also like to play rough, but are typically not aggressive. The old saw about EBTs is they won’t start a fight, but they will finish one. From the few little fracases I’ve nipped in the bud, that’s accurate.

• jumpinjarhead says:

I am relieved if the dog was not killed on this occasion but the black urban thug culture is responsible for thousands of cases of dog cruelty and killing as part of its love of dog fighting and keeping pit bulls and other similar breeds in horrible circumstances and brutality that sets the dogs up so when they act out after being antagonized or are “sicced” onto another person, the dogs are the ones that are killed.

• jephfree says:

happened in memphis

• The Boss says:

You’re looking at the situation completely wrong. Both the far right and far left are much fewer in number than you think. Their apparent numbers and influence are magnified by a useless, leftist fake journalist mob which passes for a free press. And there isn’t an iota of difference between far left and far right. They are the Uniparty, the power-mad establishment, who are not our betters. They are human scum.

• nimrodman says:

“You’re looking at the situation completely wrong”

That may be, but I doubt that owners of looted and burned out storefronts are feeling much comfort in the fact that some of us ” looking at the situation completely wrong”

… nor those who’ve suffered horrifically savage ultra-violence beat-downs to within an inch of their lives or beyond, including those who’ve suffered brain damage and crippling for the rest of their lives

But thanks for letting us know that some of us are looking at the situation completely wrong, The Boss, that’s’ really the most helpful thing I’ve experienced all day

• allhail2 says:

😱

• Agree on the Balkanization of America.

I don’t think Boss meant to come across as arrogant as it might sound.

We’re witnessing UniParty-DeepState desperation.

You could see it in Obama’s lifeless eyes and chastened demeanor.

Hard to argue they’re not power-mad human scum.

Balkanization Solution:
          Demo☭rats’ vicious tyrannical oppression is driving us to unite and take them out of power.

• Henry says:

“And there isn’t an iota of difference between far left and far right”. One side want’s to expropriate your property and the other one doesn’t. One side want you to exist as a hated and dispossessed minority and the other one doesn’t. Those seem like differences to me. Also: the far left have the elites on the same side when it comes to non-economic goals. Pay attention, and don’t be afraid to acknowledge what’s happening.

• Gunnar says:

You forget, that the Nazis are habitually described as “far right”. No rights, government control….doesn’t sound like the right to me. That’s why it was the Nationalsocialistarbeiterpartei….socialism of the workers.

Never understood why rights, freedom and liberty are viewed as a midpoint between two totalitarian positions myself….

• Jan Pauliny-Toth says:

The best test I have heard of is to consider whether the government controls production.You might say the Krupps and Thyssens controlled thrirs, but actually they were figureheads.
            Hitler’s Germay is eerily similar to China now: concentration camps, state propoganda, belligerence, no personal rights, blackshirts and blockwarts, economy state controlled, no free elections, spies everywhere, very wealthy rulers, corruption, Lebensraum, Lebensborn, travel pases (social scoring is the same in effect), arroganct master race.

• Nan says:

The only similarity between the far right and far left is that they both hate Israel.

• teabag14 says:

Absolutely correct, Boss. They are the same. They don’t see it but those of us who know some of them see it clearly.

• mikeyboo says:

Correct-hence the mutual protection pact between Hitler and Stalin.

• Henry says:

You are correct. They also want to end bail, among other things. Prepare for the future!

• nimrodman says:

They’ve ended bail in New York

All of last night’s offenders have been released and are back on the street tonight to cause more anarchy

• Dekester says:

Brilliant comment Tazio,

My guess is many CTH supporters are of a similar opinion.

Our family has been preparing for years now, and we are in a well to do area in Southern British Columbia.

I noticed in a business article that Americans savings rates are at decades old highs, up our way too. Several in our crowd are paying down any debt at these low rates, putting cash in a safe place, buying seemingly discounted stocks and “ tightening their belts” yet value shopping.

A White South African friend of mine and I had a visit earlier today, he is bright, wealthy and an extremely kind man.

We both agreed that we will no longer communicate or dialogue with any lefty/ never PDJT type.

They are beyond hope..left to their own devices they will turn on each other if moderates and right of centre types ignore them. As they need oxygen to survive, and are parasites that need a host.

If pushed and are in a position where a lefty cannot be ignored. We agreed laughingly to just mock or ridicule them.

Life is much much better without having any interaction with them, and that includes nearly everything on T.V.

God bless PDJT,.

• George1 says:

It has been obvious to all but the criminally stupid for some time that a national divorce is the only peaceful possibility.

• George1 says:

TN. I wonder if these people realize that if there were no police we would not be locked in here with them. They would be locked in here with us.

• Tazio Nuvolari says:

These people don’t have enough brain cells to realize anything. Our schools have become liberal indoctrination systems, along with our media.

To break out of that is what is called “being red pilled”, you suddenly see just what utter BS has been foisted upon this nation and the entire world.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

Great comment, IMO.

We know who would be left.

• Jan Pauliny-Toth says:

Ah, but the idea is for antifa to become the new armed jackbooted police! I thought that was obvious.

• jumpinjarhead says:

I agree and sadly very few Americans realize they have brought this on themselves by compromising and otherwise being nudged by our atheistic enemies into lifestyles that can hardly be called “virtuous.” Our Founders repeatedly warned us that the nation they gave us cannot survive if the citizenry is no longer virtuous. They were right.

• dayallaxeded says:

Most people are fine together. It’s only the radical, deranged scumbags that hate with a burning passion. The first key is, as PDJT has said, law and order–equally and fairly applied, based on objective conduct. The second key is not forcing people to mix–forced integration against individuals’ fundamental rights of free association and self determination has increased racial divisiveness, not diminished it. Third key, eliminate all and I mean all references to race or any other discriminatory classification in law. It is no better to single out black-owned businesses for favoritism than it was or would have been to single out white-owned businesses or to eliminate or hobble either. If those things can be achieved, we can all go about our business in peace and those who must be criminals and terrorists will be easy to ID and eliminate.

6. mallardcove says:

Has anyone noticed a lot more support for the New World Order lately? Not around here, but among the general population.

• oldersoul says:

• fangdog says:

I haven’t noticed one smidgeon of “lot more support” other what is the Communist Libtard support which has always been there anyway. In fact, I have noticed “Lot less support” since these Communist inspired riots.

• How would one even measure that? Feelings? Hunches? Rumor?

I don’t have access to the “general” population, just locals. They are where they always were, concentrating on family and whatever work they can do. No time for global philosophical resets.

• Joebkonobi says:

It only seems that way because of the msm. I don’t know the % of protesters and rioters compared to the general population but would venture it’s pretty small. Antifa & BLM know better than to venture into America First flyover deplorable lands. That’s why they focus on dem controlled prof cities. Deplorable know their rights and how to defend themselves and families.

• maggiemoowho says:

No, but a lot of people are wanting a Civil War to take this country back from the evil left.

7. KMD says:

Not a big fan of Mr. Spicer, but he did a good job.
    As for our lion POTUS, he continues to “go there”, calling balls and strikes in plain speak that resonates with citizens. Something the corrupt fakestream media will never fully comprehend the power of….

• MustangBlues says:

KMD: Totally agree, President Trump ”goes there” and ”resonates”. Yes he does; he is a plain spoken man, good hearted but will speak forcefully when needed.

He is the only political leader who is not mealy mouthed, and does not speak in CYA code. We may never again such a man, nor have the privilege of seeing a real leader of the greatest nation ever, who saved it twice, in his first term.

Optimistic always, when President Trump is at the helm.

MAGA.x2

8. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

12% of the population acting like 90%.

9. simplewins says:

Jim Mattis is an absolute POS. How do these swamp worms look in the mirror.

10. Tiffthis says:

Did Bahamas “address the nation”
    Via Obama.org (or whatever the website is) run at the same time as this interview. If yes, can’t wait to see the viewing numbers compared. If it’s anything like yesterday’s primary numbers- we may get another bahama crying meme out of it 🤣

11. FreyFelipe says:

Haven’t listen to the President’s speech … yet … but I’m very sure he was a whole lot more “diplomatic” than I would be. Of course, he has to be. I don’t. I’m just some anonymous commenter on the internet who will be little noted and not remembered. And at this point, I could hardly care any less about Fentanyl Floyd’s convenient death. And convenient, not inconvenient, it was … … for democrats and Antifa and BLM and Al Sharpton … and other hate mongers who want to destroy the nation and all progress made since the Enlightenment..

12. emet says:

I think the original plan was to have this start at Brunswick. Brunswick pop 16,000, with almost 2/3 African American. The problem was it is not very big, not much to loot, and above all, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center is located there. Which means federal officers would greatly outnumber protestors.

13. Jballz1187 says:

“Sometimes I think the Democrats dont love our country.”

He ain’t wrong

14. Jlwary says:

Where’s the lefts outrage??? Reporter still held in NYC?

Maybe POTUS or one in his administration will notice it.

15. Kirsty I says:

This man has come through fire and is being refined as gold.
    Prayer isn’t important in this war.
    Prayer IS the war.
    God bless PDJT and the good people of the United States of America.
    The world is following your good lead and you have lit the fire of freedom in the breast of humanity all over the world.

16. CNN_sucks says:

Love President Trump. Positive and reassuring.

17. mike says:

That should be a aleged killer !

18. WAKE UP, DEMOCRATS! says:

Please stop watching the FAKE NEWS—CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, Etc., these Medias are HORRIBLE, they will NEVER tell you the truth, they only tell you what they want you to hear. It is all Democrat Propaganda! If you want to hear the truth and find out what is really going on, please watch FOX NEWS, they are the only Media that says the TRUTH!

19. hawkins6 says:

Great interview.

They discussed calling out the army and it reminded me about the Quebec “Oka crisis” when Premier Bourassa in Canada activated the 22nd Regiment’s Vandoos in 1990. The Oka incident also reminded me of the young black chap challenging the Guardsmen in Sarah Carter’s tweet yesterday.

Here are a few clips about the tense and dangerous confrontation which began with a dispute over a golf course and the shooting death of a responding police officer. Several roads into Oka and other areas were being blockaded by angry well armed Mohawks.

20. Patriot1783 says:

POUNDING rain thunder lightening currently happening here in Tri State area…gonna put a damper on tonight’s riot show 🤣 God handles the rioters in his own way 😄

• Patriot1783 says:

Hahaha NY’s protestors being arrested for curfew violation in the pouring rains 🤣🤣🤣

• Have all the rioters huddle close together under trees for shelter. Tell them its like their Mommys’ basements. They won’t know any better.

• steph_gray says:

I never thought of that – there was a short but crazy hard cloudburst here in town north of Boston shortly before 8 pm. Wonder whether it also hit downtown Boston.

I also heard that something was supposed to go down in Lawrence, our local Fentanyl capitol – that’s not far away, they probably got rained on there.

I don’t have live TV, only streaming, so I hear about some things quite late. But that allows me to apply the 24-hour rule to dig out facts…

21. Todd says:

That was an excellent interview, thank you for posting this Sundance, I enjoyed every minute of it.

President Trump is an honest man.

22. Mike in a Truck says:

If nothing else the events of the last week have shown what I’ve been saying all along: time for a divorce. The Communists have now conducted their TET Offensive in this country and are failing. But they wont go away. Time for secession. I dont know how but we either go our separate ways or be prepared for endless turmoil as we see now. This will not stop, the next time the police kill a thug here we go again.

23. Henry says:

George Floyd had coronavirus, autopsy shows

George Floyd had coronavirus, according to a full autopsy report released Wednesday.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s full autopsy report said Floyd first tested positive for the virus on April 3, nearly two months prior to his death. An earlier autopsy report from the county attributed Floyd’s cause of death as a “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.”

It also listed other “significant” conditions, including hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use.

Well now…..time to change the death cert…

• Publius2016 says:

covid 19 death…add one more

• FH says:

Look at some of the symptoms of meth use. The guy was tweaking, and likely not in control of his actions. The cops were trying to subdue a criminal resisting arrest while under the influence and he expired mostly as a result of conditions out of their control. Is it possible they were heavy handed with him? Maybe. They’re going to have a tough time proving what is now a second degree [premeditated] murder charge. How many people have died from being subdued using that knee on neck hold? Allahu-Ellison better hope he can find evidence to substantiate those rumors about Chauvin’s wife having a fling behind his back with Big Floyd.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Read the autopsy. He tested positive back in April. His lungs were fine when autopsied. He might have had minimal or no symptoms.

He had fentanyl, meth, pot, and tobacco chemical in his system at the time of his death. Fentanyl is a powerful opioid. We all know about meth. He was probably a junkie.

He also had “SEVERE” arteriosclerosis. His right coronary artery was 90% blocked. He had hypertension His heart was enlarged.

No neck injuries inside or out. He was not strangled.

Dude was a ticking time bomb. A literal heart attack waiting to happen. He just happened to have a fatal one after using drugs and fighting with the police.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

By the way, this is all going to work in the police officers’ favor. Much like the Freddie Gray case, it’s looking like poor old addicted George killed himself.

• jello333 says:

Problem is, unless his defense can show that Floyd would have died regardless of his actions (from an OD for example), Chauvin is still in trouble. The “but for” concept will kick in. If the person would not have died without your specific action, you’re liable. Another concept is called something like “take them as you find them”. Basically, just because a person is weaker, more fragile than you expected, whatever damage you do to them is still your fault.

So yeah, if Chauvin is smart he’ll eventually plead to the most minor charge he’s offered.

• Gary says:

That shouldn’t be too hard, his blood showed a Fentanyl level of 11.3ng/ppm ( per both autops) when the common overdose clocks in at 3.5ng/ppm. He was already dead and didn’t know it.

• California Joe says:

How many Americans die from Fentanyl overdoses?

• Jan Pauliny-Toth says:

Possibly an ischemic stroke in the coronary heart vessels (they are quite nartow), caused by pressure on the blocked artery releasing one or several plaques…was he knelt on on that side? The arteries though lead to the brain, so if there were a vagabund clot, it would be expected to impact the brain. The medulla should be closely inspected.
        Anyway, was there even significant pressure? If so, there would be massive haemotoma caused by pressure and lateral movement while struggling. The knee may have been resting lightly, ready to thrust if the perp, oh, sorry, martyr struggled. And maybe a touch of macismo, like a hunter with one foot on his prey.
        MAYO Clinic: A completely blocked coronary artery will cause a heart attack. The classic signs and symptoms of a heart attack include crushing pressure in your chest and pain in your shoulder or arm, sometimes with shortness of breath and sweating.
        Shortness of breath as his heart begins to stop after his stroke?

• Rileytrips says:

So, the cop who killed him, who is in jail, probably has it now, too. They did have close contact for many minutes. Are the progressive authorities in Democrat run MN going to release him so he won’t spread the virus? That’s what they’ve done with many other criminals.

24. Ozark says:

If the numbers are correct why waste your time on Newsmax,

25. Bigly says:

Love MAFGA

• FrankieZee says:

Think about how many suburban women Trump won over doing that walk over to the Church with his bible. These women are the ones that are scared shitless about these riots. Now you realize why ODUMBO was on TV tonight to end the riots. They must have seen polls saying they are losing this argument big time.

26. Eaglet says:

27. Ausonius says:

All kinds of polls (FOX and others) showing the president losing to Biden everywhere. “Who handles race relations better?” Biden wins that question also by even larger percentages.

Fake news revs up early to demoralize support for the president…I hope!

• Ausonius says:

i.e. “I hope” those polls are fake!

• Polls are political manipulations.
        They mean as much to me as the comment section of my local newspaper.

• Never discount the Dem’s war machine. They are organized. Maybe not the smartest in the world, but they are organized and they know what they want. They own the media and I believe that will influence 10 to 15% of the vote at a minimum. They have all the Rinos and Never Trumpers.

We have us deplorables and the President. We are in a war and November 3rd will be the last battle for many of us.

Deal with the Dems? Terms? As General Grant said: “Unconditional Surrender” Our nation depends on this battle.

• steph_gray says:

Polls these days are merely campaign ads. Every single number is cooked.

The real poll is always in November.

• I like polls so much, I’d support a media black-out on election night.

• I have also been watching videos of black store owners coming out and screaming to the High Heavens how mad they are about these riots.

The media no longer controls things, any one with a cell phone can upload a video.

I have seen a lot of videos of very angry Black shop owners who were just getting back on their feet after the covid lock down and are furious at the riot and the looters burning and trashing their stores.

They are really giving the looters a piece of their minds for tearing up black owned stores and trashing black neighborhoods.

They are MAD!

BLM is not their favorite subject or their favorite people right now.

The Dems have made a huge miscalculation here.

I don’t believe the polls, as usual.

• mikeyboo says:

If polls told the story Hilary Clinton would be President.

• Jase says:

Nothing. Absolutely nothing will make me believe that Biden is leading by those numbers.
      The release of these fake polls is timed to coincide with the Loot For Floyd/Obama The Messiah Comes production.
      It is a full court press by the Dems using Antifa,Media, Obama – they’ve even wheeled out the Bushes and Mattis – to try to crush the growing support for PDJT.

28. Yy4u says:

It finally dawned on me what they are talking about vis a vis “equality”.

Basically a guaranteed income.

Carried to its ultimate conclusion, no one would be able to have more or less than anyone else because that results in “inequality”.

I admit until this dawned on me I was flummozed because I thought we were all equal in opportunity under the law. That is not the goal of the Left. Equality to them means everyone is the same. UTOPIA. Nobody has to steal because he has everything he needs. This of course is for everyone but the ruling class and celebrities and athletes. Isnt that how it works now in China and worked in the former USSR? Wasnt that what Nancy Pelosi pointed out about Obamacare when ahe said “now people can paint pictures ans write books without worrying about health care”. In other words not have to have a job.

I feel stupid not to have figured out before.

29. ChampagneReady says:

I wish I would start seeing some signs that Trump realizes he has a Trump-hating ferret as Director of FBI. He’s got to be ejected from that building. Every day it’s the potential for more burying of documents, shredding documents, and stalling every agency that is trying to get them.

I wouldn’t care if he was thrown out the 7th story window.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

I’m sure he knows way more than we do. He’s being strategic. Keep in mind that he’s been under high power investigations nearly his entire first term so far.

30. sync says:

Posted without comment….I have no words regarding how the left views America

31. cheryl says:

‘If I Didn’t Have a Primary, I Wouldn’t Care’: Rep. Engel Admits He Only Wants to Speak at George Floyd Rally to Get Reelected

Caught on a hot mic.

32. donnymo says:

Foxnews polls have Biden up in AZ, Ohio and Wisconsin (+9pts)

every other national poll has Biden up 6-11pts today.

There’s a reason for this and it’s not to destroy conservative moral . They are going to massively stuff the ballot box with their mail in votes.
    “Hey, we tried to tell you! Look at the polls, this was all very predictable”

• Rileytrips says:

Exactly! That’s what they do every time in recent elections. (They just got too cocky and didn’t realize how much to fudge the numbers for HIllary).
      On every Election Day, NYT, CNN and FOX news are the primary source for county vote tallies – on air and online. It used to be the State website you would go to online to get the recent vote counts. No more! The media posts the vote counts before the States have them posted on their website!
      And always, the Republican is winning by a bunch at first. The media holds back on the major city counts until close to the end, and then….BAM! All of a sudden the Democrat is leading by about 2-5%, and it keeps adding up for the Democrats. They know just how many votes they need to beat their opposition. AI? And this all happens before the State website has posted their full numbers.

33. sync says:

A public service message from the chairman of the Health Committee of the NY City Council:

34. sync says:

Whites protesting lockdown orders: Very, very bad

“On April 30, heavily armed and predominantly white protesters entered the State Capitol building in Lansing, Michigan, protesting stay-home orders and calls for widespread public masking to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Infectious disease physicians and public health officials publicly condemned these actions and privately mourned the widening rift between leaders in science and a subset of the communities that they serve”.

Protesting today: Very, very good

“As of May 30, we are witnessing continuing demonstrations in response to ongoing, pervasive, and lethal institutional racism set off by the killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, among many other Black lives taken by police. A public health response to these demonstrations is also warranted, but this message must be wholly different from the response to white protesters resisting stay-home orders. Infectious disease and public health narratives adjacent to demonstrations against racism must be consciously anti-racist, and infectious disease experts must be clear and consistent in prioritizing an anti-racist message.”

35. WAKE UP DEMOCRATS! says:

What is the matter with Democrat people in the USA? Why are they hating President Trump so much, when he is the only President that has done so much for our country, more than any President in history. Oh, I know why. Because Democrats only watch their Liberal Democrat Media, like MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, Etc. These Liberal Left Democrat reporters are saying so much false and hate info to the people watching them that if I was a Democrat watching, I would be horrified. Fortunately, smart people don’t watch these Liberal Democrat Networks, because they are smart enough to realize it’s all LIES, LIES, and more LIES said to stir up hatred for our President Trump, because the Liberal Democrat Media hates President Trump so much only because he won the Presidential Election in 2016 against crooked, corrupt Hillary Clinton. The Left Democrats never got over this, and no matter what great things President Trump does, you will never hear it. All you will hear are bad things that the Democrat Liberal Media makes up to stir you up to hate President Trump. No President has ever gotten so much abuse from the Media than President Trump. After seeing what President Trump has gone through, why would any person ever run for President, except if you’re a Democrat, then you will be safe, because Democrats control the Media. The only Network that will tell you the truth is FOX NEWS. Watch it.

36. VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

These guys are great! I don’t belong to Twitter but you can still watch em’.

37. amjean says:

I am sorry, but black lives do not matter any more than
    other races.

38. Our VSGPDJT called out Minnecrapolis MAYOR JACOB FREY for the allowing the insurrection, culminating in the surrender of of a city?
    He did it twice.
    Wuflu made the President angry, too.

39. vicarioushikermom says:

Apparently, George Floyd’s autopsy shows he had Covid. So, according to Democrat logic, he died of Covid.

40. 335blues says:

The forces of evil have been lined up against President Trump for almost 4 years now.
    It takes a supreme will and tenacity to continue the fight.
    Donald Trump has that will and that tenacity.
    The greater part of the American people stand with him, offering support in every way we can,
    and at the same time hoping he continues to amaze us. We marvel at him, and he marvels at us.
    And we all marvel at this great country created and sustained by GOD’s will and tenacity.
    The evil marxists and destroyers are defeated time, and time, and time again.
    They’ve thrown everything at him, and at us, hoping we’ll grow tired of the fight.
    I personally have grown stronger with the fight. I am more resolute than ever
    to keep America strong.
    I AM STRONGER NOW THAN EVER.
    Know this: we are winning. The evil marxists and destroyers are growing more desperate
    each day. We have drawn them out of the closet- we know who they are.
    And we, we have a leader. The most important thing right now is to focus on the
    2020 election.
    Re-elect Trump, keep the Senate, take the House.
    Re-elect Trump, keep the Senate, take the House.
    Re-elect Trump, keep the Senate, take the House.

41. Hans says:

Imagine life without the police for protection and safety….not hard.. just look at NYC. That is what you get when police can’t defend themselves.., don’t know who the enemy is…..

It reminds me of my time in Vietnam… only then we had stupid McNamara… rules of engagement ties the hands of the person in the field..makes him a sitting duck…. cop pulls a gun to defend himself from a mob and gets fired.. I read where 48 police officers died this year…

Time to stop the lunacy…

42. As a Man Thinkth says:

Where were our “high priced elite FBI” with space age technology to NOT detect and prepare for these riots…As if, Antifa and BLM are a sophisticated top secret underground network with capabilities to launch attacks on key cities without warning…COMPLICIT, yeah, Complicit….Consider, what if these folks had planned to blow up power plants and bridges…

Thousands of unemployed college students simply provide camouflage for a small organized group of international terrorists.

43. Sigh2016 says:

He needs to continue to repeat over and over and over again that the reason he is in office, the reason he ran was because of the Biden/Obama debacle, and harp on the fact that Joe had 44 years and Obama had 8 to do something about the race issues. He needs to highlight everything they did factually AGAINST the black community, against the other minority communities with their policies. Over and over and over and over and over and over again. People of all races are waking up. This is the alarm buzzer that will set them free, IMHO. Back that up with the facts, the numbers and they can’t deny it. He has to keep pushing the facts, continuously like a broken record, so they can cycle through and out of their emotions and get to accepting the TRUTH. Like when someone is upset who won’t listen, you remain calm and factual, and when they cry it out, and calm down, the message is still the same. Most of the time, they will come to reason. The dems play on their emotions–we are seeing the fruit of that in the streets.

44. TJ says:

Great interview. “Sessions was a big mistake.” “People respect you, maybe not for dancing.” lol

If you missed President Trump’s interview on Full Measure last week, that was good too. It doesn’t matter who or what brand interviews President Trump, what matters is the quality of the questions.

The legacy media(fake news) is just a partisan extension of the Uniparty factions trying to divide Americans to fight each other, politicizing everything and anything from race to religion to ice cream.

Obama says sloppy joe is the white knight that will save “black folks” from systemic racism, that democrats like sloppy joe argued to build into the system.