The COVID Lockdown Ends When ‘We The People’ Withdraw Our Consent…

The power of government comes from the people; or as we say in the U.S. “from the consent of the governed.”  When the people lead, the politicians are forced to follow.

Without implied consent the municipal or state government has no power.  None.

As a result, the lock-downs end when the majority of We The People no longer give our consent.

How do We The People retract our consent? We simply refuse to comply.

When the majority of people simply refuse to comply with unilateral dictates, and laugh in the faces of those who attempt to enforce them, the government no longer has power.

If one person refuses to comply government can, and likely will, intervene. However, if tens of thousands rebuke these unconstitutional decrees, there isn’t a damn thing govt can  do to stop it… and they know it. This is why some state governors are quickly starting to retract or modify their dictates.

A non-compliant snowball becomes an unstoppable freedom avalanche.

Local, regional and state officials know they can control the behavior of an individual. If one barber shop opens, the owner becomes a target. However, those officials also know they cannot control the behavior of the majority. If every barber shop and beauty salon in town opens… there is absolutely nothing the government can do about it.

If one restaurant and/or bar opens, the state can target the owner. But if every bar and restaurant in town opens; and if everyone ignores and dispatches the silly dictates of the local, regional or state officials; there isn’t a damned thing they can do about it.

The power of the local, regional or state authority comes from the expressed consent of the people. As soon as the majority of people deny that consent, those officials and state authoritarians lose all of their power.

Yes, it really is that simple.

Those who construct the systems of control need to weaponize fear.  Fear of arrest; fear of losing a business; fear of losing liberty or financial security.  Local, regional and state officials rely on fear.  As soon as the people are no longer fearful, the control ends.

The overwhelming majority of dictates around COVID-19 mitigation are not laws. There was no debate; no input from representative government; and no option for the public to weigh-in on the decisions.

All unilateral rules are arbitrary, and despite many proclamations to the contrary, they rely upon voluntary compliance.  As soon as citizens no longer voluntarily comply, the term of the rules has expired.  If masks are so effective then why didn’t government give masks to prisoners, instead of releasing the inmates?

Liberty is inherent.

The removal of liberty requires consent.

Additionally, if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice. So choose wisely.

Remember that; and think about it.

Sit in a circle today; sit in a cattle-car tomorrow.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CDC, Conspiracy ?, Coronavirus, Cultural Marxism, Decepticons, Deep State, First Amendment, media bias, Professional Idiots, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

306 Responses to The COVID Lockdown Ends When ‘We The People’ Withdraw Our Consent…

1. magachris says:

After having a discussion with my retired next door neighbor yesterday, I had a sort of epiphany in regards to the lockdown orders…the same people who gave us transgender bathrooms are putting healthy people under quarantine!
    My retired neighbor and his wife are in a high risk category, yet they still want to go out and do things, they want to live a normal, pre covid life. In order to live as close to a normal life as possible, everybody else needs to be restricted severely. Even though there are senior shopping hours and curbside pickup, they want to roam the aisles the same as before. They don’t want to be inconvenienced or be dependent on others. However, here in Illinois, the fatality rate of the Chinese Coronavirus is equivalent to 0.003 per cent of the total population (IF you trust the numbers)! We have completely shut down an entire state when this disease has caused the death of less than three thousands of a per cent!
    Less than one half of a per cent of those who live in the U.S. are transgender, yet many Americans are inconvenienced with insane rest room policies to appease the tiniest demographic. Instead of sheltering the most vulnerable, we shut down everything so they can roam about. In reality, the COVID overreaction is just more identity politics,

• Peoria Jones says:

That’s interesting. There seems to be much identity politics involved, from those who wish to mandate that everyone is the same. We aren’t. People must take personal responsibility for our differences. In the end, a participation trophy means nothing.

We’re all going to die. And, except for suicide, we don’t get to choose how. Nobody wants to have a stroke and lie in a hospital with bedsores for a year. Nobody wants to waste away with Alzheimer’s in a nursing home. Nobody wants to suffer with pneumonia at the end of their life. Nobody wants to get hit by a truck.

About all you can do is accept your own circumstances, and take your lumps as they come or reduce your risks as best as possible. Nobody else can do it for you, and you can’t take them with you. You’ll die alone, unless you have found God.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

Nope, not true.

Dr. Fauci and the Governors have told me if I just give up my freedoms I can live. Yeah, I can’t do anything…. Nothing is really open, but you know Government people said it’s the only way. Yeah, they don’t follow their own orders but that’s because they are special and need to be able to do what they want in order to tell me how to be safe. Yea yah my mom died alone from covid (she was 89, had high blood pressure and a lung cancer survivor) because I couldn’t see her for her own good. She left me messages about being scared, not knowing what was going on, but I reassured her that dying alone and afraid was what she had to do, cuz you know #webeintthistogetber, #stayhome, #doasgovermmenttellsyou…

Yep….the sheep got us here. Great post and I agree. How many take my story seriously? Sad thing…that’s really happening to people.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

Nope, not true.

• James Doz says:

I lost my Dad, The Va Killed him, Tied his hands down and let his oxygen tube come undone, the first time was 7 mins, two days later they pulled the plug. 30 years he served. And he did best cancer, He was 75. Some Flu like symptoms going in, A busted nose and dead 5 weeks later.

• James Doz says:

Can’t edit, Sigh,

• MBB says:

So sorry about your Dad. No worries on edits; your message and sentiment comes through loud and clear. Lots of mundanely evil people at VA

• Floyd knowles says:

I’m 71 years old soon I’ll be 72, working everyday, I have diabetes, asbestos in my lungs ,I’m not scared that I’ll get the COVID – 19 Virus and die. Working and socializing makes me Happy. we have to keep moving if you stay locked inside your home you’re giving up your freedom, my dog has no freedom I feed him as I choose and what I want him to eat I tell him how long he can stay outside then I lock him inside his cage, he is very happy and love’s me because that’s what I trained him to like. You have a choice to make Live free or live as your government orders. Don’t be a Dog!! Choose Live Free or Die.

• Missy says:

How utterly heartbreaking for both of you! I am SO outraged! Damn gov’t. I hate it.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

I’m sorry to hear that….the stay at home crowd doesn’t care about any of that….they only care about keeping themselves safe from the new boogie man…the Wuhan Virus.

• Raptors2020 says:

Peoria:
        The leftist belief in forced equality has mutated into a belief in sameness.
        They obviously believe sameness is the only route to their socialist Utopia.
        Remember Mao’s China: everyone dressed in the same jackets, all riding bicycles.

China remains their paradigm. The Left intends for the Democrat Party to evolve into the one-party state of China. Look at how sedate the people of Los Angeles are under Mayor Garcetti’s severe lockdown. Politics is downstream from culture, as Mark Steyn often says. Once the secular leftist culture has been inured into the people, the political battle becomes very easy for the Left to win.

• Somewhere in Dixie says:

In my opinion, the shutdown done by all wannabe socialist dictators is to prevent Trump’s successful rallies and to push voting by mail.

• Bob says:

MagaChris, I’m in Illinois too. I’ve been trying to teach people the truth, but so many in this state are so brainwashed. It’s as if they WANT to be scared, obedient sheep. Sad but true. Every time I go into a store, I refuse to wear a mask when I first go in. I give everyone a hard time about it. Eventually if I want them to ring me up I have to put the stupid mask on. But I wrote: “Only idiots fear Wuhan flu” on the mask. Sends the message. 🙂

• trumpetter says:

The truth is so often right in front of us, but many refuse to see it. I think many peoplw qre intellectually lazy. It takes work to understand our political environment. Easier to go along with the mob mentality.

Many of those terrified of chinese flu are the same people that vote democrat. Let the media and government dictate your future.

Pathetic.

• Frank Hammond says:

I got into to some heated arguments today with long time friends in Chicago. They were defending Mayor Lighthead! I couldn’t take it. These people are business professionals, educated, have good lives, but because they pull the D lever in the voting booth, they can’t bring themselves to admit the failure of Lighthead and Governor Putzker. Lighthead wants to keep the entire city locked down until October. The Dems think that is ok, no argument. Of course the Chicago media is 100% in the tank for Lighthead. Not one question on her inability to run the city. Not one question on anything.

• John Good says:

Same is true about Transgenders here in Canada! How many “Trannys” have you met personally in your lifetime??? NONE, I’ll bet!
      When the “Socialist-Twits” demand something “unusual”, you just ask them to prove their stats. with proof or else “it’s just fake-news”.
      The two people who lived in the house next door, a couple yrs. ago, both worked for the Canadian Gov’t. & one day the husband (who was a business-tax collector) told me that about 50% of the people that he worked with were gay, so he knew that 50% of the Canadians were gay also! This is the “mentality” that you have to have, in order to survive at your Gov’t job! And this guy was in his 70’s!
      Now, I have to admit, a Revenue Canada “creep” tried to get me to go back to his place at closing-time in a bar in the 70’s, so MAYBE the job does attract a lot of “homos”, but using this logic, I should have been able to knock on all the doors on the street & 50% of the neighbors would be gay!
      And this morning I read that 82% of the Covid-19 deaths in Canada, were in nursing-homes & no-one under 20 has died of this Chinese Virus Scam, so looks like we were being scammed all along AGAIN by the Socialists in Power here in Canada.

• Risa says:

I have actually encountered two here in Oklahoma. One was a young man dressed as a woman, working in Ulta. The second was a young man dressed as a woman, working in Best Buy. Neither was convincing. Each was still obviously male.

• John Good says:

Unless a “transgender” produces his or her “old genitalia-in-a-jar” as proof, I refuse to believe that this is a “thing”, instead of a Mental Disorder like Liberalism!

• johninohio1 says:

In our society, you are assumed to either hate the abnormal, or pity them. Laws are then written by politicians seeking every vote they can pander for, to compensate for the “pain” of the abnormal and to punish the “haters”. Therefore, the best way of getting a job is no longer a question of qualifications and work ethic, it’s a question of whether or not you belong to an identity group that is officially pitied. Transgenderism is a perfect identity group because it consists exclusively of people who claim to be transgender, and dress the part, while it’s impossible to confirm their claim in any way. The same can be said of homosexuality. It will reach the point that claiming to be gay or transgender will be the only way to get a job. This might explain the experience of John Good above, who says that his government office is half gay–a statistical improbability.

2. TradeBait says:

What’s real and what ain’t. Scroll down a bit for the former, albeit with fudged causes of death in many states. Birx says she cannot trust the numbers. So, if a DS’er doesn’t believe the numbers, how much more so is it for patriots?

3. Frank Suggs says:

We made a quick trip to Pigeon Forge, TN this past weekend to check on my mother-in-law’s home. She’s been at my sister-in-law’s house in NC for the duration. Decided to take the scenic route up US 441 from Cherokee, NC to Gatlinburg, TN then to PF. There were hundreds and hundreds of cars parked along 441 at trailheads and overlooks because the Great Smoky Mtns. Park is still officially closed. The parking lots were closed with traffic barriers. Gatlinburg was insanely crowded. It usually is, but I was not expecting the numbers of people. Many hotels had No Vacancy signs lit. Pigeon Forge was pretty busy as well. Restaurants were open at half capacity unlike NC. There was one show up and running which we attended. Unlike NC. You could feel the “relief” of people. Things were much more “social” than usual as if people were excited to talk to strangers! Go figure, right? Consent is withdrawn.

• scrap1ron says:

Did you happen to notice how many out of state license plates were on the cars?

• Frank Suggs says:

I noticed plates from WV, KY, OH, VA, NC, SC, GA, MS, MO, AL and FL. That’s in addition to of course TN. Oh and one from Kansas. A lot from Knox Co. home to Knoxville which makes sense at an 1:20 hr away. The normal demographics for that area NOT during a car show, National Southern Gospel Quartet convention, or motorcycle show weekend. Not a ‘locals’ weekend.

• nervecellguy says:

Thanks for the situation report, Frank! Being in Hotlanta I’ve always liked driving up to the mountains. Have been wondering whether things were open. The Georgia parks were supposed to be open (keeping social distancing) but most of the parks I’ve seen within the city itself are cordoned off. Good to hear that the people away from the cities have more sense….

• Frank Suggs says:

We were told they were supposed to be able to go to full capacity in the restaurants this coming Friday. Most hotels were open. The Music Road Hotel was not one of them. The open show was the LumberJack Feud. They were only letting 100 enter for each show. That’s supposed to change this Friday too. We were not asked, or required to wear masks at any place we went. Very few tourists were wearing one. Maybe 10%. A lot of the staff were.

4. Ironclaw says:

I personally stopped conducting myself as quarantined a month ago. I don’t question it if I need to go to town for something. I refuse to wear masks and have walked away when it has been insisted upon.

• agproof says:

I never started. I recognized this as fear mongering from the beginning. I’m 71.

• toocoolus says:

I’m 69 and I followed the lead of agproof…my montra is FREEDOM over fear.

• guidvce4 says:

I, too, recognized that not much about this “demdemic” made any sense to me. What sent me over the proverbial edge, was POTUS saying that the HCI drug cocktail was showing promise(almost a 100% effective against the kung flu) in battling this virus. As soon as the Fauxi got a chance he decried the usage of the cocktail as very risky. This set off my BS detector and I looked up the Fauxi, his connections to the chicoms, WHO, etc., and the Gates bunch. Then there was the fudging of the death stats via a CDC directive, the reactions of the guberners of the blue states, and the continued changing of how long the “house arrest” would be in place.
        I’m 78, and I’m only taking the usual precautions as if the flu season is just really bad this year. Whilst I was in the Navy, we were always being shot up with one thing or another. Probably a few times we were even given the HCQ cocktail without our knowing it. Kept us healthy in the warmer climes we served in.
        I’m not sayin’ this whole thing is a scam, just the reaction to it is an overplay by the leftists to gain contol and power. And it will come back to bite them in the arse.
        Just sayin’.

• fixintostand says:

On fudging the death stats, this may have been posted, if so I apologize. Colorado overstated the covid death stats. https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-lowers-coronavirus-death-count

• Bob says:

Here in Illinois, we have the Director of the Dept. of Public Health coming right out and admitting publicly that they’re cooking the numbers! She said:

““I just want to be clear in terms of the definition of ‘people dying of COVID.’ The case definition is very simplistic. It means, at the time of death, it was a COVID positive diagnosis. That means, that if you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means, technically even if you died of clear alternative cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death. Everyone who is listed as a COVID death, doesn’t mean that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of death.”

Here’s a link to her saying it:

• Mr. T. says:

Bob, they are going to keep pushing the limits when it comes to listing COVID-19 as one of the causes of death on a death certificate. They get paid extra money by the federal government for doing that. Hospitals get paid extra for COVID-19 patients, even if it’s a suspected case. They get paid even more if the patient is in ICU and or on a ventilator. While some diagnoses related to COVID-19 are legit, many are not and just being done for the sale of getting extra $$$$$$. It’s disgraceful what they are doing and just contributing to the INACCURATE daily reporting of COVID-19 cases.

• jeffsn4 says:

It’s just like how they treat “Climate Change”. Is it a total scam? No, but it’s pretty close to one. They take a small problem, blow it WAY out of proportion and then use it to scare the sheep out of their rights and money. Leftists are pure evil.

• Somewhere in Dixie says:

When I worked for the World Bank years ago, if you had to go to a place with malaria, they gave you HCQ pills to take way before going. It is a very safe and effective medicine.

• vicarioushikermom says:

same here. I live the way I always have. soon to be 75.

• sharkie2020 says:

I used to frequent Costco, but have not gone since they started requiring masks. I refuse to go anywhere that does require one that doesn’t have to.

5. 2zymos says:

1. “They” are not ‘playing a game’ — so you cannot stop playing.
    2. Civil disobedience is NOT the same as withdrawing consent.
    3. Everything is ‘different again’ if its done with a rifle over your shoulder (militia doing it v unarmed ‘voting’ public)
    — 3a. Not voting: is it civil dis? withdrawing consent? what if you go to the polls armed because the dem party put a criminal on the ballot?
    — 3b. You don’t go to legislative committee hearing (county board meeting) on gun confiscation as you are “told” to do by authorities… civil dis? withdraw consent? what if you go to the meeting armed?
    — 3c. Going outside during a lockdown: civil dis? withdraw consent? what if you go ‘out’ armed WITH INTENT TO WORK AND ENGAGE IN COMMERCE AS YOU SEE FIT?
    4. Note that ‘withdrawing consent’ is not in the Constitution nor ANYWHERE defined as a process (that I can find)
    5. ‘Consent of the governed’ is in the Dec of Ind and when ‘consent of the governed” is invoked therein it results in ‘DUTY to change guards of our liberty’… therefore we have the 2A and the right of redress of grievance in the constitution and the GOVERNMENT is OBLIGATED to NOT INFRINGE on arms and REDRESS grievance…
    6. Civil disobedience and arrest/persecution thereafter is a martyrdom mission: add in a rifle and its a rebellion and THEN AND ONLY THEN its also REMOVING OF CONSENT.
    7. Not paying Taxes: then you get withdrawal of consent.
    8. Refusing jury service: then you get withdrawn of consent
    9. Refusing to pull over for a speeding ticket with flashing lights in your review mirror: then you get withdrawn of consent
    …all else is just talk.

• Darrell Michael Richardson says:

As a vet of 3 wars it is NOT rebellion if you are defending yourself from tyranny. If said gov’t oversteps the ennumerated powers set forth in the Constitution (and they have) then it is a duty,obligation and a right to defend against that overreach by any means needed including armed overthrow. Our founders wrote extensively about all of this in the federalist papers. You can also learn a lot from reading the encroachments of the crown pre-Revolutionary origins of the 2nd amendment.

• Somebody's Gramma says:

Wouldn’t it be a wonderful thing if in public education, they dropped all the “social” issues bs and spent that time studying the Federalist papers. They could form debate teams and argue the issues. They could give speeches from opposing points of view. What an education that would be?!

• Chilidog says:

So I need to do these things while armed in order to properly withdraw consent? No, I don’t think I’m going to do that. But I will slowly and safely return to normal while disregarding the mandates of my local dictator.

6. jeans2nd says:

We’re right
    We’re free
    We’ll fight
    You’ll see…

7. Alleycats says:

I was a dissenter from day one, loudly proclaiming “I will NOT comply”. Many people I know, even best friends and close relatives thought I was crazy. I have lung disease, an aggressive autoimmune disease, and a compromised immune system; pretty much the poster child for the term – vulnerable population.

Even if this wu hu flu had been something akin to the smallpox plague I would not have complied. For it is never the government’s place to be responsible for me, simply put. It is not possible that local, state or federal government could care about me any more than I care about myself.

Quick story. Last week I traveled back to VA for a dr appointment at a major hospital. Upon entering there were employees at some table set up as a blockade. They asked if I had appointment, verified the appointment, then handed me a sticker and a mask. I dropped the sticker and mask in my purse as I walked away. The ladies started yelling frantically “hey.. HEY!! Stop!! You have to put the mask on!” I simply ignored them and kept walking toward the elevator.

Went up to the dr office, waiting area was completely empty. Checked in with receptionist, answered the requisite questions; she said “you have to wear a mask”. I ignored her and sat down. Nurse called me a minute later. She did her little work up, never mentioned lack of mask.

Finally dr came in, saw my unexposed face and smiled, for he knows me well. I told him – “I’m not sick, you’re not sick, please take your mask off so we can talk freely about my ACTUAL health issues.” He did just that and we had a true medical visit.

Governor’s edicts were never about caring and safety, they was always about control.

There has always been more of us than there are of them.

God Bless you, Sundance. Keep up the good work.

• Alleycats says:

derp, should read “they were always about control”.

• Amy2 says:

You rock alley cats!

• toocoolus says:

Alleycats: you inspired me…your story is awesome!

• guest4ever says:

Alleycats—Thank you. You’re an inspiration! Right down to being a poster child for the at risk population. Thank you again!

• johninohio1 says:

Control for some, CYA for others. CYA reasoning goes, ‘if I do nothing, no matter how few people may die, I’ll get blamed, possibly hurting my chances in the next election. If I go to the same extreme as other governors, no matter how many people die, I can say ‘I did what the experts told me to do. Don’t blame me.” Will Ohioans hold the state shut down against DeWine? Probably not. Win win for Mikey D.

• Alleycats says:

I do not lump President Trump in that category of “government” as stated in my post.

He has not once issued a diktat to we the people. He expressly and consistently embraced true Federalism in deferring to the Governors.
        The President adeptly played the hand dealt for the best outcome for us possible It is Governors who made this the crap fest it has become.

Kinda the whole point of the Sundance’s post…

Subtle.

8. Liberal and porpaganda mainstream Media are nothing But Bunch of over below fear mongering,

9. petszmom says:

Only one person, Shelly Luther, in my state did not comply. One in 29 million. That is all you need to know. Talk is incredibly cheap and there is plenty of that here and everywhere. Actions will keep us free but we have rolled over and exposed our bellies. Next time it will be cut open. That easy.

• “Remember the A La Mode Review” at JamesFetzer(.)org

Open Texas Rally at Dealey Plaza, May 9, 2020 > the unreported story of our feckless KAREN government and the 60 day lock down, when six states had NO LOCK DOWN

Contact your legislative sock puppets and DEMAND FREEDOM

10. Ah – what a beautiful day!
    The sun is out; there’s no clouds in the sky and the birds are chirping.
    I’ve had my coffee and listened to the news.
    I think I’ll leave my mask at home, grab my cane and get out my red MAGA hat.
    And then I’ll take a walk through the village and get close to people – just to PISS OFF all the liberals.
    Can’t get any better than this.

11. JC1974 says:

When do we choose not to comply with the FBI, DOJ, and certain circuits of the federal judiciary?

12. Rick says:

God Bless you, Sundance, well Written!

And to modify a phrase from Ronald Reagan:

Tear off those masks and storm the beaches!

13. flyboy46 says:

I have had cats all my life, so I must be related to Alleycats above. I had exactly the same reaction on the hospital visit I had a month ago, with exactly the same results. NO ONE around except at the entry and they pushed the elevator buttons for you so you didn’t have to touch anything. I go by there quite often on my way into town and the parking lots are filling up, so I think the hospital is just quietly opening up, so as not to irritate our EL DOUCHE “coonman” Governor.

14. ethicall says:

Yes, I have thought there should be a national ‘Back to Work, Back to Life’ day. Millions of people going back to work and life on the same day. Rejecting this irrational fear over the Wuhan Virus. A fear we never felt concerning the flu even though the number of deaths from the flu is one par with Wuhan. And the Wuhan virus does not attack the young, the flu does.

15. MR52 says:

We Gotta Fight!

16. Patricia Weir says:

Gandhi freed India from the iron fist of the UK using peaceful, non violent, noncompliance.

17. Flying Farmgirl says:

I live in Wisconsin. Outside a small obscure town with a population of about 540. With great reluctance, I put on a mask … to go in and vote. The three elderly and somewhat plump ladies sitting behind the plexi screen, handing out ballots and checking names, were clearly terrified — but determined to to their Civic Duty and hold the election properly. I gave them a bunch of super strong saniwipes leftover in my flight bag, explaining in as somber a tone as I could that this is what we used in the airplanes. They were very appreciative.

I took off the mask as I exited and haven’t worn it since. Fortunately I didn’t run into anyone else I know while I was wearing it.

18. kiddno1 says:

An example of what can happen when consent is withdrawn. Photo is Virginia Beach on Saturday, while the beach is officially closed. Yesterday the local paper reported that the governor decided that Virginia Beach can reopen, because he is impressed by the city’s safe beach reopening plan, but the other beaches in the state must remain closed. Ha – I think he realized his choice was to send in hundreds and hundreds of law enforcement to arrest thousands of families with children OR allow the beach to reopen. The power of withdrawing consent!

19. goldvalkyrie says:

Excellent . . . yes, “our” consent!

20. I will not comply unless there is something I want and need badly enough (Costco, but my visits there are down by at least half and I’m going to Walmart instead). My response is “I have nothing to give you”. This is a created panic. I refuse to comply with panic, I’m too flipping old.
    The ironic thing to me is that they are going to have a hell of a time walking this back. They told all of these little skulls full of mush that they are in danger from a invisible enemy and then they are going to try and open the germ factories, how? How?
    Public education in blue states, in the fall, is going to be a nightmare.

• Somebody's Gramma says:

Won’t it be glorious though if all the students stand up to their Marxist professors and take them to the mat for their attempts at brainwashing and rewriting history. I would love to see the students “Just Say No!” to the professors who will flunk them if they don’t comply. This sounds harsh, but I’d like to see public education go bankrupt with no more bailouts and have the opportunity to reform itself away from the “social studies” turned socialist dogma. It’s a great crime what they’ve done to several generations of American children, and they need to be punished and stopped.

• Beverly says:

Yep, the Manufacturers of Consent have been a little TOO effective with the millennials (although I notice the college age kids have some rebels). The millennials I know are flat TERRIFIED to go back to the office; one declared that she was going to wear a mask for The Rest Of Her Life! About 35, Jersey girl.

The lib Dem bosses of our company are racking their brains trying to figure out how to coax the scared sh**less ones back into the building. I am grimly amused.

21. Somebody's Gramma says:

THANK YOU SUNDANCE!!! THIS IS EXACTLY IT!

22. SharkFL says:

Sheep sit in circles and wear masks. Sheep say Orange Man Baaaaaad

23. cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

Did you see the video where the NJ cop tells people at a gym they are in violation of Governors law and then says God bless,have a good day.
    People were cheering and clapping.
    But it made me teary to see how excited people were to have someone respect their freedom.

• jimmy2times says:

Cannot find an update but I know the Fuher (Murphy that as#hat) threatened to take action today if they remained opened. Any news on this?

• Beverly says:

YES, “Adolf” Murphy sent a LOT of cops to that gym later in the day — and they HARASSED the gym patrons! Stopping them with barricades to keep them from leaving the parking lot, demanding to know their NAMES, etc.
        “You Vill OBEY Me or I Vill DESTROY You!!!” he screamed from the statehouse.

24. Coco Mama says:

Is there a difference today between Lock down and Lock up?

25. Richie says:

I passed by a city called Huntington Beach last Saturday on a work related trip and noticed everyone behaving as if the China Virus had never existed. People were frolicking in the sun, walking down Pacific Coast Hwy, surfing the tiny waves, etc etc.. as they have always done. I couldn’t see one mask, no social distancing whatsoever. It was like waking up from a nightmare.

However the further away I drove from the city the masks and idiotic behavior became prevalent again.

Yesterday I returned to the same beach with the wife and kids, and the dog. It wasn’t Sunny and there weren’t as many people there because of some rain in the morning but it was great to get out and play fetch with the dog at the beach and watch the kids have fun in the water. My kids were the only ones in the water as far as my eye could see btw…I video taped it. In sharp contrast to the Saturday before when the sun was out and the weather was beautiful. lifeguard booth right behind us had 2 people in it. One was wearing a mask. He was the only state compliant sheep on the entire beach. As I watched him get on his quad runner to cruise down the beach I prepared myself for what I would say in the event the compliance officer were to approach with some bull crap about how to live in fear and what not.

As we were leaving I actually stopped to read a sign. You know, because its illegal not to read the signs now. Anyway, it said something about no idol or leisure activity allowed. Meaning it was ok for people to keep moving like they would on the bike path. Pitching a sun shade and sun bathing etc.. not allowed.

However, nobody was following or enforcing that totalitarian mandate. Let me know if you ever want to see the video.

• Richie says:

Oh, BTW….We had a great time!!

• teabag14 says:

Hi, Richie. Someone posted the link to the HB Cams on Sunday. It was admittedly on the wrong thread but the person posting wanted it seen and posted it anyway. I opened the link and saw HB on Sunday AND IT WAS GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!! My heart soared with joy!

• Richie says:

Awesome. So you know what I mean. Are you in Commiefornia too?

• teabag14 says:

Not any longer. I was born and raised in San Diego. Left in ’65 when I joined the Army and while I did come back after I was discharged in ’68, I left again for good in ’71. It was a wonderful place to grow up though. I miss the beach a lot; the smell of the air, the sound of the waves. Get out there as often as you can and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

26. Our federal government has lost all credibility on almost every front except the election of Trump. These bureaucratic institutions need to be either eliminated or complete clense and send the employees back where they came from. I think we are on the verge of another uprising.

27. I’m sorry let me clarify this, we need to start another uprising 🤬

28. F.D.R. in Hell says:

What’s next, pool noodles?

29. F.D.R. in Hell says:

30. “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

― C. S. Lewis

31. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

I might not be willing to be the only person attempting to enter a store here in IL without a mask on, but I AM willing to be the only person who will refuse to get the vaccine when it’s available. They can jail me.

32. czarowniczy says:

There was an update on that Bogalusa, Louisiana mass shooting on MLK Boulevard last Sunday. Latest figures on the illegal attendees is approximately 800 – that’s an ‘8’ with two zeroes, no error there – gathered in a smallish park. The state is in Phase 1 but there are still no mass gatherings allowed and certainly not 800 in a park where you couldn’t get social distancing without vertical layering.

It’s estimated that folks came from around the county and the crowd was so large and concentrated that neighbors who generally don’t hear or see nuffin called the police to report the noisy mob. Cops didn’t make it before the shooting occurred – I’d check with the neighbors to see if any of them scared of the possibilities of mass infection hosed the gathering.

We’re watching the reported figures for the surrounding counties, especially ours, to see if the infections rise over the next couple of weeks. So much for responsibility.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

In Chicago large memorial service crowds like that are usually an indication of gang involvement. The deceased’s gang shows up for the service and the rivals show up to cause trouble.

• czarowniczy says:

There’s a good chance as the mob was assembled to commemorate some young man found in his car with a bullet in him.

33. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

We should try to organize a no-mask day. Maybe Memorial Day?

34. pigletrios says:

People have families to feed and bills to pay………..these mini tyrants think they are empowered to do what ever the heck they want…they aren’t really that smart or qualified friends……..we are pushing back………they won’t be ready for what’s coming if they don’t change direction……….hungry people fight back! 30 Million people are not going to sit still for long……the government money will run out……….and their families will still be hungry and struggling…………this could get very bad in some obvious places in this country……..if you are a big blue city…….with fiscal issues already……..and a sanctuary city at that……..willing to dole out precious cash to people who are here illegally but you won’t open businesses for people who are??????…..more trouble could be coming your way……………..so get out there, go to work, go out and shop…..even if the darned stores are shut………..you get out there and make your voices heard………….

• czarowniczy says:

Nothing happens in a vacuum, somewhere down the line I’m expecting to see a big patch of historic inflation unless we have another 90s-style recovery and tax revenue increase.

35. joanne1950 says:

A few years before the Fall of the Berlin Wall and the Iron Curtain in Europe through the courageous leadership and example of John Paul II, both the wall and the curtain fell in the minds and hearts of the people. You may not know it or have read it but groups of thousands met in open fields across Germany and Eastern European countries ignoring the orders of their communist government for Mass, the Gospels and the Eucharist. The courage spread. “Be not afraid”, the motto.

36. kcockroft says:

Trump is right he is the only thing between tyranny and us. Tyranny is almost succeeded by the name of democrats. Schiff and his brother in law have hired thugs to start riots and the Chinese have given us a virius so we can starve to death. Thanks democrats