33 People Arrested During Sacramento Freedom Protest…

Sometimes the headlines tell a story all by themselves….  That’s the case in Sacramento California where a group of frustrated and rebellious citizens sought to petition their home confinement order by using the first amendment.

Apparently protesting a governor for redress of grievances, during a time of arbitrary suspension of the first amendment to the U.S. constitution, is grounds for arrest.

As a result 33 Californians were were arrested for not complying with the governor’s order they were protesting against.

Their failure of citizens to keep distant from each-other made them scofflaws to the dictates of the state government.

Video from the scene shows California Governor Gavin Newsom ordered fully armored riot police to surround the capitol building; and face down a group of rebellious moms and business owners.

The subversives who did not remain socially distant, during their protest about having to be socially distant, were promptly arrested.

CALIFORNIA – Hundreds of people — likely more than 1,000 — crowded around the California State Capitol on Friday to protest Gov. Gavin Newsom’s social distancing orders amid a pandemic that has now killed more than 2,000 Californians.

With nary a mask in sight, protesters called Newsom a tyrant and showed their support for President Trump, evidenced by Trump 2020 gear everywhere, including for sale. But despite the president’s back-and-forth support of social distancing, most were quick to absolve him of their anger over current conditions in the Golden State.

Susan Dorrity, a retired mortgage broker from Modesto, said the president was smart to leave decisions about closures to governors.

“Not opening up as of May 1 is on the governor, not on him,” she said. “God is behind Trump.”

A woman who identified herself only as Michelle expressed outrage as multiple California Highway Patrol officers secured her wrists with plastic ties.

“We were peacefully assembling and I am getting arrested,” she fumed as her 14-year-old daughter stood by, separated from other family members. The young girl fled past the line of officers in tactical gear with batons out, into a press of protesters, searching for her sister.  (read more)

At the conclusion of the Sacramento protest the California Highway Patrol assembled to discuss the successful arrests of 33 non-compliant individuals who stood too close to each-other violating the governor’s social distancing rules. [pictured below]

(More Details Here)

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Abusive Cops, AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CDC, Communist, Coronavirus, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Infectious Disease, media bias, Notorious Liars, Police action, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

506 Responses to 33 People Arrested During Sacramento Freedom Protest…

1. KAG says:

This seems like maybe a test run by the extreme left to see how we all react to a totalitarian push and prepping us for something more serious than a virus. I’m also puzzled as to why or how DJT seems to be led around (or perhaps it’s more like led astray) by the likes of scarf lady and Fauci’s control schema. He’s the wisest one of the bunch, should have seen through this chirade I would think.

• leavemygunsalone says:

Couldn’t agree more about the test run part. My concern is an EMP or dirty bomb, the enemy is entirely willing to do both. What should we be stockpiling next? Lead walls? Be prepared to run in the street to let the radiation do its bidding so we don’t suffer? I am not joking.

As far as Trump goes, I think he was in a Catch-22 and did what he had to do. I am sure he knows full well who Dr. Little Evil and Scarf Woman are. I think he knew before, somewhere I read or watched a video (I want to say a Polly video) claiming he wanted to replace Scarf Woman long ago from her position as Global AIDS Coordinator, and that Ivanka and few other ilk persuaded him not to get rid of her. He also wanted to look into vaccines and was talked out of it by Psycopath Gates. So what are ya gonna do? We all make mistakes. Here nor there, I am confident he knows the gig, and all he can do is move forward and let the Democrats show their true colors so that hopefully even the dumbest of people will revolt being locked in their homes.

I wonder if the man is ever able to let his guard down for even a nano-second, I think not. God Bless DJT.

• Garavaglia says:

Yes. And he’s still in a catch – 22. A quagmire.

• paulashley says:

No to the Catch-22. Is he a leader or not? And if he is leading, he’s doing it from behind ala Obama and tacitly allowing the country to go in the wrong direction.

Being passive in the face of such a turning point crisis – and I don’t mean the virus.- is a dereliction of duty I’d not expected from Trump.

• John17milw says:

I think it is more like the way he handled the Turks and Kurds. Sometimes people have to feel the pain before they are ready to cooperate with the cure. When enough people say enough already, he can move on with the groundwork he is already laying. When the majority is irrationally paralyzed by fear, you have to let them get rational, at least until you have a majority. If small business is half of the economy, rationality will come quickly.

• Jonny American says:

You teach by showing the truth. Trump allowed the truth to be shown to the people. A wise move as the Democrats showed who they really are and it is working. Any questions about the who the Fascists are NOW?

• paulashley says:

• The Demon Slick says:

I think it’s the real thing. That was their best shot. It was a terrible plan though. They should have tried it before Obama drove the turnover of so many governors. Now it’s a total disaster. All they’ve achieved is death, and they will achieve none of their goals. Universal health care? Please. Put aside your human feelings for a moment and consider. What are the effects on the health care system if you kill off the sickest, weakest, oldest, fattest, most health care consuming people? What are the effects on the economy? Then you have the near total fracturing of the eu. The chips were down, and they weren’t. They were everyone for yourself. And China, who the left is in love with? Hated and feared. Exposed. Done. I think the left took their best shot. And failed miserably. They always fail miserably.

• bodieisland says:

Would you rather Fauci & Birx make the rounds on MSDNC, CNN, and others, ad nauseum or keep these creepy crooks close by, to correct THEM, when the time comes. MSM would be bleating that POTUS fired them 24/7/365, and that would not be a good look.

• thedoc00 says:

The have been making the rounds of the media and are cited directly as the basis for the draconian measures. Both need to be fired and disgraced professionally or the “new normal” never gets demolished.

Both have been called to testify to the House Select Committee “investigating” the response to the virus by the President. Guess what those questions will be and the sound bite filled answers that will knowingly be given.

There is nothing to loose in demolishing these two frauds.

• The Demon Slick says:

Respectfully… if President Trump fires Fauci, that little rat will be in Clyburns office 30 minutes later, and it’s impeachment 2.0 a half hour after that. Enemies closer.

• Magabear says:

The demonrats are likely going to go for shampeachment 2.0 anyway. May as well “retire” the doctors of doom regardless.

• old white guy says:

The whole thing is grounds for the use of the second amendment to back up the first. 10,000 armed protesters will not face arrest.

• oldguy05 says:

That may have to occur. However history shows us it won’t be a cakewalk. The 17,000 WWI Vets and their families, totaling 43,000 protestors, had a go of it during the 1932 “Bonus March” on the streets of DC. The DC police reacted violently with 2 Vets killed. Then 2 weeks later the US army under MacArthur and Patton (2 celebrated American heroes) attacked the Vets with cavalry, infantry, 6 tanks, machine guns, fixed bayonets and sabers per order of President Hoover. 55 dead, 135 arrested. That was pretty bad for the times and the situation, however I fear that was nothing compared to probable far worse consequences in the maelstrom of today’s current atmosphere. Not that that should stop it if it’s needed. Just a warning to be prepared for what may be coming.

• OldSaltUSNR says:

The expectations of the 43,000 protesters were that their government would never fire upon them. US history since then has disabused us of such notions, and no offense to the boys of WWI, OUR VETERANS are fairly well acquainted with tactics involving irregular warfare.

1) Yeah, “our” government will ambush and shoot us down in the streets, just as they murdered Finnicum in Oregon. Their cops, their national guard, and the US armed forces are very likely to obey orders, lie, cheat, steal, and attack with overwhelming force, to defeat a popular rebellion based upon government’s non-compliance with the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

2) Basic tactics: When you’re outmatched, you don’t go toe to toe with the enemy. You maneuver. You hit and run. You go undercover, develop reliable intelligence, and attack the enemy where they are weak. Lining up on the streets in a city to protest may seem like a wonderful, peaceful, Gandhi style of registering dissent. However, that’s only valid when the government obeys the law. When they ignore the law and Constitution, protesting in the streets is suicide.

3) If we play, we play to win. I’ve written this before, but if my government, or the Marxist Democrats controlling a government, force me to defend my rights by killing one of them, my life is over. Any possibility of a peaceful future existence is gone, unless my side wins, deposes them, and re-establishes the Constitutional rule of law. You won’t find me “protesting” and peacefully accepting arrest, confinement and/or fines, and adding a felony record to my future.

All of this is to say that if we are pushed to the point of rebellion, and it is getting very, very close to that point, they authoritarians won’t know what hit them. THEY PERSONALLY will actually be the first to be on the receiving end of bullets. Their LEO’s and guards and walls won’t protect them.

It may sound shocking, even radically lawless to say “we’re getting close to armed rebellion”, but stand back a moment and look at what is happened. THE GOVERNMENT HAS SHUT DOWN CHURCHES AT EASTER, and enforced that ban under force of arms. They have shutdown business, tossed people out of work, ruined people financially, under pretense of “health”. What if they don’t relinquish the power they unlawfully grabbed? Well, that’s what has happened, isn’t it? The original claim was “millions will die, health facilities will be overwhelmed, we need to ‘flatten the curve’ just to be able to manage the problem”. None of that has happened. The statistics were demonstrably errant or fraudulent. There was no curve to flatten. Yet, the “lock down” continues unabated, and the “blue state” plus some RINO governors like my own in Idaho, continue their authoritarian, controlling actions, again, under color of authority and force of arms.

So, we are in effect, under indefinite martial law, and the worst of the “controllers” have expressed no intention or responsibility under the law to STOP, to CEASE and DESIST. How is this any different than marching armies into cities, rewarding friends, tossing your enemies into the streets, out of their homes and businesses, giving those properties to your own tribe or clan, and their leader declaring himself “King for life”? How is the US action to close churches worse than Communist China’s?

So, yes, we are close to the point of violent rebellion, and NO, it’ll be nothing like 1932. Two hours in my garage machine shop, and my AR-15 is a fully automatic (or 3 shot burst) combat weapon. The parts I don’t have, I can make. I have certain education, training, and experience that the WWI vets never had.

Finally, I do not expect this “shutdown” to end in May, or June, or July, or August … I believe that some of the authoritarians out there have no intention whatsoever to return to “normal”, to respect the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Force by citizens may be required to reverse this. It’s not today’s “lock-down”, next week’s, or next month’s, it’s next YEAR’s, using some other contrivance. NEVER BEFORE has a society quarantined the healthy, but now “martial law” has been normalized – this is a precedent. If this activity continues “indefinitely”, I won’t be fighting to restore my rights and my children’s in THEIR court of law or in the streets holding signs and a flower in my lapel, while they oppose the citizens with armed thugs wearing LEO or Guard uniforms.

• Magabear says:

I have to say, I used to be iffy on whether citizens should be allowed to have the same type of weaponry that the police/military does, but this shamdemic has really put me closer to the “yes” camp.

• OldSaltUSNR says:

There’s no “gun control” against an IED. It’s just a matter of how many lives are lost while trying to arm up to the effective levels. There’s nothing preventing Venezuelans from taking back their freedom, but it’d cost a lot fewer lives (and more importantly, influence their authoritarian “controllers”) if they all were adequately armed. What is essential is having the courage and self-sacrificing will to act. Well, that, and a viable plan and plus leadership.

We all have to weigh the personal cost against the value of the goal. No one wants to die for nothing. For example, if I went off half-cocked today, the most I could accomplish would be simple murder, or perhaps an ineffective, single act of terrorism. Neither win wars. That was the problem with the “Oregon refuge” armed (but very peaceful) protesters. No one was following them. There was no unified plan. As I stated in the first post, “protesting” is simply putting a target on your back, to no benefit or accomplish-able goal. By comparison, the men at the Alamo weren’t “protesting”; they were fighting a declared battle, against an identifiable enemy, for a fixed, and popularly supported goal.

A bunch of violent guys with guns accomplishes nothing, without the rest of the package. I’m certainly not a “tear it all down” anarchist.

• Brian in CA4 says:

Most of those Bonus March vets were dirt poor and flat broke. Very, very few of them were armed and didn’t have a pot to pee in. They were there for the bonus that they were promised by the government and they needed it badly. The socialists in their midst were very likely instigators, but the action of our government, to drive off vets and their families living in shanty shacks, was very despicable. Douglas MacArthur was in command of that military force and it changed my opinion of him when I learned that detail. He failed to object to an unlawful order in my opinion. The order was supposedly given by the AG, who I believe was not even in his chain of command.

Patriots are much better armed today, but I don’t think that now is the time for armed insurrection. The treason conspiracy group would love for that to happen.

• jimrockfish says:

I keep wondering how this can be organized. There’s plenty of us ready to go but seems like no real efforts to organize. Admittedly I am to blame as well because I could be trying to organize and haven’t.

Social media? Websites? This is where I get flustered and think “how do we organize?”.

If the President ever said “we are all meeting at these places” then I’ve no doubt we’d show up.

• X XYZ says:

Ask the Yellow Vests in France. They figured out how to do it – protesting peacefully at first and then violently, only once their backs were to the wall and they has nothing left to lose.

We Americans are not at that point yet. Maybe we never will be? Give the brainwashing and indoctrination of public education and the media a few more generations to sink in. A generation is considered to be 20 years. 1964 + 60 = ? “1984” + 40 = ?

(You can do third grade math… right?)

Only time will tell what this nation is made of.

• eagle931 says:

The way I see it, the “test run” is working in the Left’s favor and here is why. Out of 1,000 demonstrators, only 33 were arrested while the other 967 demonstrators simply stood by. A lesson I learned from my experience of having once lived in a totalitarian country is that despots succeed when the opposition offers itself in a piecemeal fashion, not en masse. I doubt very much that anyone would have been arrested if all 1,000 demonstrators would have challenged the police as one when they tried to make those arrests and, if they did, the outcome would have galvanized thousands more into mass civil disobedience. Let us remember this: in this fight we are the lawful ones. We have the Constitution and civil rights on our side; they don’t. .

• Garavaglia says:

Mom’s with babies? How in the world could they jump in and help the ones being arrested. i see your point, but getting the crap beaten out of you by the police is not much fun. I’ve been there.

• eagle931 says:

And that’s the problem. Nobody wants to get hurt… so they win.

• Missy says:

“Afraid too get hurt”… Yep. So… Appeal to the geezers like me. We are at the end of our lives, and would love to be able to go out rescuing our country. Lots of vets out there who would step up. I am no longer well trained in firearms, but could become so again. Put the moms and babes at the back, and us up front. I bet you would have lots of volunteers.

• theasdgamer says:

The protestors were unprepared and disorganized. For the 2nd Amendment to be effective, organizaton is needed. Plans. Money. Lawyers. Not just yahoos holding guns.

• Charles Dansreau says:

POWER HUNGRY DEMOCRATS, not just governors. includes bureaucrats, mayors, police chiefs, etc. the elections are rigged, we cannot wait for them. we need a massive outcry for federal aid to restore to restore our rights as citizens. i’m not talking financial aid, i am talking military aid to depose the runaway government of california.

• i am afraid that democrat medical professionals may be trying to set trump up. One thing very apparent to me after looking at worldometer data is that the US is not publishing their true recovery rate which is almost 4 times higher. this may be due to CDC mandates that test kits be used to discover CV and not to verify patients to be released are not infectious. this is a recipe for disaster. they use a term “asymptomatic” to mean infectious but not showing symptoms. looking back in history we have “typhoid mary” infecting many people without personally showing symptoms. it is more practical to test and verify people to be released are NOT infectious. this CDC practice is merely allowing infectious people to return and infect many more when perhaps a few more days of isolation and medical aid may fix the problem. it also may make the victims disease to mutate into something more resistant.

• The Demon Slick says:

The disease is actually attenuating. That’s the medical term. It means it’s mutating into something LESS deadly. Viruses have a primitive drive to live on, and they can’t do that if their hosts keep dropping dead. It’s normal for a new virus to mutate into a less deadly form over time. That’s why they have fancy words for it.

• Snellvillebob says:

President Trump stopped his 5 pm ChiCom-19 press meetings with Fauci and Birx over a week ago. Maybe someone told him to net search “UNITAID + Soros.
      It seems that Gilead who is selling the new not so wonderous drug Remdesivir does not own it. It is owned by a Chinese firm named UNITAID which has major stockholders named Geroge Soros, Bill Gates, and the Clinton Foundation. Its headquarters is in Wuhan. China is currently mass-producing this drug.

• HE -VSG/ESG PDJT … GET HIS” KILLER ” LOOKS TO SCARF LADY…… IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE HE WANTED BIT -MORE -TIGHT HER SCARF ……

• Kenji says:

Question: How does one effect an arrest … while maintaining social distancing orders? Isn’t that police officer ENDANGERING the life of the arrestee … and her entire extended family!? The Governor is sanctioning MURDER! Right!?

• Y’all Know What Time It Is says:

Soylent Green,…is p-ppeople

2. Peter says:

Stalin Newscum is his real name.

He finally showed his true communist totalitarian colors!
    We will sue him personally for false imprisonment and violation of the First Amendment.
    He clearly violated federal laws.

• Peter, and this is why President Trump has let the govs make decisions for their own states. Let the people see what they voted for to run their state.

• G says:

They already know, and the majority in those states fully support these violations of our rights. I am very proud of these protestors in California. I am hopeful they will continue to up the ante. If they can grow and overwhelm these criminals (and yes, these officers are now criminals if they weren’t already) with multiple massive demonstrations, law enforcement will back down. Not easy.

• Jeremy Yanopoulos says:

You are exactly right: the vast majority in my NorCal area are supportive of these measures, still sitting in their homes clutching their pearls while the local economy burns.
          I am taking my family and leaving for a different state as soon as we can sell our house. I have been warning friends that the local government here was already pre-disposed to something like this, simply based on their treatment of local small businesses under normal circumstances. California has truly been taken over by communists. There aren’t enough nay sayers here to make a difference any more. This once beautiful area has been ruined by the mid/socal rats who are obsessed with money and status. They neither know or care about rural quality of life. We are required to wear masks in public right now, despite only have 52 cases, 50 of which have been cured/ released, and no deaths.

• Janeka says:

Have a relative in Redding, he’s comping at the bit to leave but for financial reasons he can’t for another 19 months.. I have always suspected there was a lot of voter fraud that is empowering these thugs.

• Kenji says:

4th generation Californian here, and lifelong resident of a beautiful little corner of the SF Bay Area. I will be leaving this State in the dust of my sandals (as Christ taught me) as soon as my wife retires and maxes out her pension – 2 more years of this hellish leftist dystopia. Nope. The weather can’t hold me any longer. I’d rather chop wood than listen to another woke Chinese Karen scold me to “wear a mask”.

• helix35 says:

Absolutely. You get the government (governor) you deserve.

3. KBB says:

… a pandemic that has now killed more than 2,000 Californians….

These were peaceful protesters who were arrested. I don’t remember 33 violent BLM or antifa terrorists being arrested.

• Kenji says:

Nope. Smashing windows isn’t crime in Oakland … but standing 4ft from each other whilst breathing from an open nose and mouth … is grounds for arrest in Sacramento. You need a leftist guidebook to woke CA policies to live in this State. Or … simply do everything Karen NextDoor tells you to …

4. Graham Pink says:

Worry not liberals.
    These subjects will dutifully line up on the next election date and vote Democrat.
    Carry on.

5. US says:

As you may know, Gov. Gavin Newton is the nephew of Nancy Pelosi. The story of the four families that control California is frightening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z-J0I01QP8

6. truthbomb says:

Gov Nuisance needs to be recalled. He got lucky with a disproportionate lack of Wuhan virus infection, yet still managed to screw it all up!! Having Trump send the Mercy for no reason costing millions, $500 bribes for illegal votes, $1 billion no bid contract to a Chinese co for masks, singling out Orange County for beach closure. What a moron.

• Garavaglia says:

Maybe those 33 arrested will recall him/sarc

• Mojo56 says:

Don’t forget the prediction almost 7 weeks ago when Newsom ordered the state lock down. He said: “25.5 million residents will get the virus in the next 8 weeks”. A little over 1 week to go and we are at 53,606 cases. That means governor Dunce Cap is off by 25,446,394 cases. That would be 99.8%. You would think it would be humbling to be almost 100% wrong. Nope.

Most people, when presented with facts that contradict their original position, would adjust their strategy to conform with the new facts. Not our boy Gavin. His response is to extend the lock down indefinitely with ridiculous targets that need to be met before businesses can be opened.

I hope it doesn’t come to this but the lyrics from ‘Street Fighting Man’ by The Rolling Stones seem to be coming closer to fruition: “Cause summer’s here and the time is right for fighting in the street, boy”.

• Snellvillebob says:

China has the production rights to Remdesivir through the Wuhan based company Unitaid and is now mass-producing it. They are going to make a fortune at $1000 a dose, and each patient needs many doses.
      Major owners of Unitaid are the same old same old: George Soros, Bill Gates, and the Clinton Foundation.

• testpointwp says:

The most recent evidence that where big $ are involved, production “rights” take priority over The Bill of Rights.

• Kenji says:

Gavin Newman … Helloooo New-man! Screamed just 3-weeks ago … that CA would have 200,000 COVID-19 dead … and that we DESPERATELY NEED 50,000 new hospital bed. No. That is not an exaggeration… those are the actual numbers he cited. Orange Co. never saw more than 25 COVID-19 patients in any of their hospitals … the number was 35 max. COVID patients in my Contra Costa County Hospitals … out of 1,500 available licensed hospital beds. 50,000 NEW hospital beds … “Newman” screamed! What a fool and a tool.

7. lmk408 says:

What is happening in Sacramento, CA? It’s a disgrace! Now, it is civil rights vs. power hungry governors. It isn’t right.

8. Kerry_On says:

For those of you who seemed to have missed the object of this exercise, Trump DELIBERATELY left it up to the governors to decide how to handle this hoax virus. He is allowing them and Fauci et al, to be the face of this debacle. Even as it is being revealed by the CDC etc. that this is no worse than a case of the seasonal flu, you are seeing these over-the-top reactions almost exclusively in Democrat-controlled states. The image of these robo-cops in full battle gear lined up against peaceful citizens armed only with American flags, petitioning the government for the right to get back to work and on with their lives, is the perfect image to summarize the extremes Left is willing to resort to, to use this concocted disaster to derail Trump’s inevitable 2020 victory.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Kerry,
      Excellent observation about the face of fraud and who gets to wear it.

One correction, its Faux Chi.

• Before I forget, I should mention that it’s not just Democrat-run states; “Republican” states are not 100% pure in this. Here in middle Tennessee, I am seeing a lot more people wearing masks, in just the last few days, when I thought the practice should be dying out as people caught on to the truth. The weather is perfect, there is no sign whatsoever that people are getting sick, much less dying in large numbers, everything is normal, yet suddenly more masks are appearing. Walmart has also added signs “recommending” that shoppers wear masks — this, after weeks (the worst, most uncertain weeks) without such signs, indicating an escalation of needless fear, not an ebbing. The governor (and his wife — what’s their name, Lee?) have done an ad, smiling of course, in which they tout “the new normal” and familiarly recommend following the “guidelines” — just when everyone should be finally understanding that the “guidelines” are laughable).

I find this surge in fearfulness suspicious. I also went looking for hydrogen peroxide yesterday, and found there is none to be had (alcohol too) anywhere.

Hollywood of course is all in on “staying home”, flooding the airwaves with the politically correct propaganda that “we’re all in this together (so must OBEY — KIDS)”. That’s the real tragedy in this: There are no adults, hyping this “pandemic” and “following the guidelines”. It is ignorant children, in essence, all the way down.

The idea occurs to me that the President and his Attorney General should coordinate a confrontation with the Newsom types. Send in federal troops to arrest local police who obey illegal orders and harass peaceful protestors. Make it clear with actions, not words (Barr).

• northwoodswatcher says:

I like your idea, but I still think that President Trump has a clear-cut case for declaration of martial law in demonRAT-governed states because they are in a “state of insurrection” in their multiple and continued decrees blatantly violating the U.S. Constitution…

… and because these blatant constitutional violations actually began back with these states’ embrace of federally illegal “sanctuary cities” and “sanctuary states,” i.e., seizing power specifically delegated to the federal government to protect and defend America’s borders (national security)…

…so, to my mind, a temporary presidential declaration of martial law in which the demonRAT governors and complicit officials would be arrested by U.S. Marshals Service, corralled at some central location for trial (Gitmo?), and, in the meantime, military governors would be appointed to restore Constitutional governance in those states.

The states’ legislatures would be sidelined during this period. In fact, the military governors would be tasked with investigating corruption on both the administrative (governor) side of things as well as in the legislature.

Military governors’ authority would include cleaning up the voter rolls, eliminating all forms of voter fraud; adopting state regulations requiring VOTER ID; restore school curriculum that includes teaching of history, etc., and eliminates the pervert protocols installed by the left; adopting regulations that decriminalize perversion, including sh*tting/pissing in public, loitering, and all of the “broken window” crimes that Rudy Giuliani found effective in maintaining order; eliminating quota systems in government hiring; erasing from the books all laws that dictate social experimentation, for example, gender quotas for appointment of corporate directors; elimination of minimum wage laws; and a general cleanup of the last half century of leftist indoctrination laws.

Obviously, the feds would have to put together a program for the military governors to uniformly follow, but the goal would be to restore liberty not just by eliminating the recent demonRAT decrees, but to clean up the systemic problems that the demonRATs have inserted into the system. One of these is the corrupt Congressional redistricting. DemonRATs have inserted many forms of institutional discrimination against Republicans that have resulted in demonRATs owning nearly every statewide office in New York State, California, Oregon, etc., shutting out the GOP and any other opposition. Again, the goal is to eliminate any laws, regulations, or acts that future governors might use to perpetuate a dictatorship.

Once the military governors have cleaned up the mess in the demonRAT states — much as the military governors had to do following the Civil War in the southern states — new elections would be held. All officials convicted of crimes of corruption would be ineligible to run for office or to serve in any government job, period. In fact, it would be hoped that the current dictators would be convicted of so many federal charges that they could be kicked out of the country, exiled, their U.S. citizenship permanently revoked.

The full-blown and never-ending communist crapola that the demonRAT governor have and are pulling merits the harshest measures that the Constitution allow President Trump to levy against these “states in insurrection.”

• vfm#7634 says:

It may take a month or so before people decide masks are stupid and there’s nothing to worry about. Let’s face it, most people are stupid and gullible and led around by the Fake News.

Also, the per-day caseload may be dropping in previously hard-hit places like NYC or Detroit or New Orleans, but it’s still increasing — and I hope to God topping out — in many parts of the country, such as the northern Plains.

We just have to be patient.

• The Demon Slick says:

I say let it play out. Let the people see it. Let them feel it. This is what they voted for. Rub their faces in it. Let them get what they voted for, good and hard. Maybe they should think about it a little more next time.

• Garavaglia says:

Love this post (here in Ms. Seimg similar things as you). Gubnah is full of sh*t, mealy mouthes double speak. He can talk for an hour and say absolutely nothing.

• paulashley says:

Wow! Allow the country to be destroyed for the purpose of exposing the left as being what we already know they are, and giving them more power inbl the process. Now that’s some serious 4D chess! /sarc

• paulashley says:

9. Sharpshorts says:

Nancy’s simple plan for capturing the Presidency
    – or –
    How I’ll take over the World !

Part One
    1) Endorse Biden
    2) Place another buffoon as his running mate (a juvenile like AOC)
    3) Fix the election and seize the White House for the DNC cabal.
    Part Two
    1) Force Uncle Joe into retirement due to his dementia
    2) Decree that AOC cannot be installed in the top spot because
    the age requirement (she is not 35 years old)

That leaves Pelosi

• Shelley Childs says:

She’s gone rapidly downhill since becoming Speaker of the House again. I think this is proof that Nancy had a stroke and is keeping it quiet.

Right now compared to two years ago…

• jeffsn4 says:

I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure someone under 35 can’t run as VP either. Pelosi doesn’t actually need to be POTUS either, she’d much rather have a puppet she can control while hiding behind the curtain. You could argue that Biden is actually the perfect candidate for the Big Club.

• Jake says:

Joe is fine. His brain was cut out in early February and is kept safe in an aquarium in the basement of the dnc. It will be switched into active service after the election. Meanwhile, it’s kept warm and fed and safe from the novel virus, or any probing questions.

• Debra says:

My thoughts are a bit different:

1) Endorse Biden, knowing full well he will not be elected
      2) Focus on getting more dimms elected to Congress
      3) Once PDJT is re-elected, renew impeachment process for a redo on ‘handling the virus’ grounds

Should that last tactic result in conviction (which, by our VSGPDJT including Pence as his point-man, would take out the vp also), then Queen Nanzi will think she owns the world . . .

• The Demon Slick says:

Can’t be President = can’t be Vice President.

10. Emuuuu says:

Certainly makes one wonder when the first round will be fired.

11. Eric says:

Wake up! People! You’ve been hoodwinked. CA Leading Causes of Death, 2017 Deaths Rate*** State Rank* U.S. Rate**
    1. Heart Disease 62,797 142.9 40th 165.0
    2. Cancer 59,516 136.7 45th 152.5
    3. Stroke 16,355 37.6 24th 37.6
    4. Alzheimer’s Disease 16,238 37.1 14th 31.0
    5. Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases 13,881 32.2 44th 40.9
    6. Accidents 13,840 33.1 50th 49.4
    7. Diabetes 9,595 22.1 20th (tie) 21.5
    8. Influenza/Pneumonia 6,340 14.6 23rd (tie) 14.3
    9. Hypertension 5,596 12.8 3rd 9.0
    10. Chronic Liver Disease/Cirrhosis 5,325 12.1 18th 10.9

12. MaskedRacer says:

Shame on the police who are acting as the governor’s b!+cHes when they are supposed to serve the citizens.

13. billybob says:

Anybody arrested today ?

14. Susan D Harms says:

how can you be arrested for violating a RULE? we are a nation of laws.

• Garavaglia says:

Well..they handcuff you, place you in a vehicle and take you to the station where you are booked for some made up rule, edict. or whaterr. Then, you spend however long in a potentially covid infested cell, after being transported in that covid infested vehicle, at which point you hire a lawyer for many thousands of dollars in hopes of beating made up gang rules. Then you get to take your covid infested self home, where you quarantine and spread it to your entire family, like Chris Cuomo. Whoever carries the biggest stick sets the rules.

• testpointwp says:

Sadly, what this has shown us, is that most, not all, but most, LEO’s are there for a paycheck. The constitution is ignored.
        What history has shown us is that rights come from the end of a gun.

• Garavaglia says:

Always have. Anyone still think the pen is mightier than the sword. Maybe have a talk with one of those who were arrested yesterday when/if they get out.

• Sharpshorts says:

Exceptions Not With Standing**
      You can’t be “arrested for violating a RULE”.
      If you find yourself getting cited or getting arrested for violating a RULE, remember :
      “we are a nation of laws”…except when we are not.

How things Work – – (the short version) :
      …Politicians pass laws that are written by lawyers…
      …Laws are executed via the police…
      …Judges impose sentences…
      Having “good” Judgement is not a needed job skill requirement for any of the positions of power listed above… For example : a lawyer is trained and licenced to ignore his personal judgement so that he may argue either pro-or-con on any question.
      Although we do allow an arbitrary (but minor) amount of judgment from our policemen, judges have the last word.
      Expect judges to RULE using “good” judgement…except when they don’t.

** Exception – – noted

15. thedoc00 says:

The is one thing missing from the news reports, except from Michigan, from all the stories about the lock downs. In not a single instance has there been a major story covering legislation or municipal ordnance being passed to support the lock down.

The president was wise to end the “National” State of Emergency for this reason as well as to help in stopping the flow of money. As in the State of Michigan, the “resistance” needs to also start pushing back based on the laws and charters of the State and Municipalities where they live.

• Yep. The stay at home orders are illegal. Governors don’t get to just magically ignore our rights because they say so. It doesn’t work that way.

• Garavaglia says:

Um..it’s working quite well for them at this very moment. Protestors will noe begin to be arrested randomly at events across the country. Newsom just broke the ice. Lawyer fees ain’t cheap, by the way. And I have no idea how long you might have to spend incarcerated under these circumstance. Courts are likely very slow. So, you could look forward to picking up some TB along with “the virus” to take home to the fam when you get out.

• John17milw says:

Lot’s of things are illegal. Parking violations, expired plates, speeding, car theft, robbery, murder, bank robberies,–the list is endless. Illegality doesn’t stop a lot of people, apparently also including governors. If you get arrested, demand a jury trial, speedily, and don’t bother with a lawyer. Get a ticket? Do a Pelosi with it.

• Missy says:

I keep telling people to HOUND THEIR STATE Reps, and other assorted state/local officials, until they give you legal proof, or back down. They need to be taught that they are the servants, NOT THE MASTERS. UNTIL THEY BACK THE FK DOWN.

The legislature makes laws, not the governor, and even if the governor has declared some spurious state of emergency, the delineated powers under that declaration should be fine combed for state constitutional powers that are unconstitutional.

Then do a Gofundme, everybody put a modest amount in the pot, and go hire a bulldog lawyer who won’t quit.

16. avocadodipp says:

It annoys me that the Antifa gangsters can “protest” and destroy property (fires, break windows, steal, etc.) – and no one is arrested. These folks peacefully protest – people are arrested.

What’s up with that?

• NvMtnOldMan says:

AV–they also tip over, burn and stomp on police cars. The cops are told to stand down and leave them alone. All of those things are very unlawful, but apparently not as bad as peacefully standing around. I still think the social distance crap was to stop the hugely Trump rallies and nothing more.

17. revarmegeddontthunderbird says:

California releases violent criminals from jail to make room for peaceful protesters.

18. railer says:

This is bizarre. The cops clustering up to celebrate their successful arrest of citizens who are clustering up.

This is bad, folks.

I guess we’re all going to have to get arrested soon. It’s too bad, but we’re going to have to make the sacrifice. Get out and confront these Nazis, and if we’re arrested, so be it. Make them keep arresting us. Force the stench of their tyranny up their nostrils. Solzynitsin. told us this is what it’d come to, and that we had to stick together and overwhelm these autocrats. If we permit this we are lost.

• The Demon Slick says:

This is Sacramento. Totally lefty territory. And they’re still having protests. Look at the beach situation. Take heart, people have limits. Even lefty people. They’re going to stop obeying the things they think are stupid. Tyranny becomes impotence pretty quickly sometimes.

• petszmom says:

Along those lines, lefties know how to fight dirty. They are like starving dogs with a bone. We, on the other hand, roll over quickly without firing one shot. We think problems are solved talking about them. If we are to have a good ol’ insurrection it will come from the antifa types within the Democrat rabble.

19. Smith says:

Gavin will not survive this, nor his aunt Nancy. Gangsta’s all.

20. solomonpal says:

Police are not first responders they are not your friends. Time and time again. They are with the “ Authority “

21. paulashley says:

Again, where are Trump and Barr? It is.way past time for an address to the nation announcing crackdowns on the suppression of liberty.

22. Sepp says:

Free states – not Police States

23. Sepp says:

The late Sam Francis would call this Anarcho – Tyranny.

24. auscitizenmom says:

Okay, my question is, “Who is going to arrest all those officers who are not social distancing?” Hmmmmmm?

25. ARTHUR says:

So then go ahead and obey your “superior orders” you goons who carry out the illegal edicts of tyrants. Because it didn’t make a very good “Nuremberg Defense” at the Nuremberg International Military Tribunal Trials from 1946 to 1949 and it won’t work for you either when the worm turns. That’s just an inevitable fact now for those who’ve been paying attention.

26. wondering999 says:

came across something on Fakebook which deserves further investigation.
    I don’t personally know the Maine citizens described in the story.
    Anyone near Bangor who can verify this?
    Because in these days of disinformation, I don’t want to spread fake news… on the other hand, if this is for real, some medical people should probably lose their licenses (before the tar and feathers?)

” A ME Hospital Experience. Just in case you doubt dishonesty in the medical field dealing with this PlanDemic.

NOT MY STORY. This is someone else’s story.

“Our personal family experience yesterday, May 1st. Do not send your elderly parent to any hospital for tests without someone being there, in the room with them to advocate for them. We live in a very dangerous time and our elderly need us to protect them against our government and their evil motives. My mom went to Bangor at EMMC to take a medical test with my sister. She has Cancer, suffering from stomach pain and blood in her urine. They scanned her body and they were told that they would receive results in a half hour. Three hours later, nurses are told to dress up in their protective gear, they came in with a needle to put my mom under and other medical equipment to hook up to her. Now, my sister asked the nurse, what’s going on? Nurse said, “we think your mom has covid.” My sister said, “did you test her for that?” Nurse said, No, but we think she has covid.” My sister responded, “My mom has absolutely no systems of covid, she has Cancer. That’s why she’s here. You haven’t tested her and yet your telling her she has covid. She doesn’t have any symptoms of covid at all, no test and you are wanting to treat her for covid. My mom asked the nurse what the shot was for, nurse said it was to put her under. My mom said, “I am not taking that and leaving.” Nurse said, “You can’t leave and you have to take this.” My mom shared she had rights. Nurse responded, “Your are a public Health issue.” My sister had already dressed my mom while waiting for results from the tests she had taken for her cancer. So when the nurse left to go do whatever, my mom and sister walked out and left the hospital. I received a call from Dr. Martin moments later asking for my sisters phone number. I asked her “Why?” and I was somewhat puzzled when she was trying to change the subject and she insisted on having my sisters number. I said, “My name is on my moms papers to receive information, I’d like to know what’s going on.” Dr. Martin said, “Your mom left the hospital without signing out. The hospitals up there cannot treat her for her condition.” I said, “What did you tell them for them to leave, there had to be a reason.” Dr. Martin said, “She was told she had covid.” I said, “My mom has cancer and no symptoms at all of covid. Did you test her?” Dr. Martin said, “No.” I said, “So you are making a false claim of covid.” Dr. Martin said, “ I don’t want to talk about that, give me your sisters number or I will call the cops and have them brought back here.” I said, “I won’t give you her phone number, I will call her and get back to you.” I called my sister to find out what happened. Basically, I was told that they left because they were wanting to treat her for something she didn’t have and this scared the hell out of my 79 year old mom. My mom has cancer, she isn’t brain dead and none of this made any sense to her. I shared with my sister she had threatened to call the cops. My sister said, “I am willing to go to jail if I’m stopped. They are not treating mom for something she doesn’t have. I totally agreed. I only had time to hang up with my sister, the Dr. called again asking if I had reached my sister. I said yes, do you know where she is going? I said, “to the Portland hospital where they test people before telling them they have an illness and before they treat them for that illness.” Dr. Martin said sarcastically, “Oh great, she is going to where covid is. I knew at that point that my mom didn’t have covid, her response was very telling. I lost it on her and said, “You are not going to kill my mom, you f**king bitch and I hung up on her. Then I called in the troops in case my sister and mom ran across issues on their way home. My mom and sister had the fear of hell in their eyes when they arrived, family members stayed with my mom to continue protecting her just in case. My daughter called the doctor for results of the tests she took for her cancer. Doctor refused to give my mom her results and said it was because they left the hospital. Note to Dr. Martin: You will release those test results to my moms regular doctor in northern Maine, should you fight us on this, let’s just say this issue will not end here. You took an oath to do no harm to your patients and I expect you to honor it. Note to EMMC: We the family are very disappointed in you, you apparently are putting pressure on your doctors to falsify covid records, so that your are able to get money from the government in order to keep the facility going. This is unacceptable and your facility has lost all credibility in providing quality care for your patients.” — Dot Susie Spencer”

27. BigTalkers says:

Those harassed and arrested may well be able to file lawsuits claiming their civil rights were violated… The only downside being the negative impact of their Gov’s actions on Cali’s economy will very likely end up making the state effectively “judgment proof.”

28. TMonroe says:

“The demonstration was unauthorized and not permitted by the California Highway Patrol, but CHP officers did not disperse protesters until late in the afternoon when tense moments led to a handful of arrests.”

Things got “tense”? Really? Someone escalated things by using sarcasm, perhaps?

Contrast that with the coverage (or non-coverage) of events that turned into riots from the usual suspects as “peaceful” or “largely peaceful”. Partisan agenda, anyone?

29. Chuck says:

After Scott Walker was elected governor in Wisconsin thousands of union members, naive college students and retired teachers as well as hundreds of union thugs descended on the state capitol and protested for weeks. Their battle cry was “This is what democracy looks like”.
    Sundances pic above can be called “This is what Socialism looks like”.

30. Mrs.E says:

Californian have two options, and should follow both of them; notify AG Barr of the overreach in the state, and prepare to sue the governor. AG Barr has said that DOJ will come down on the side of the people, and they they themselves may well get involved. So you need to let him know what is going on in your state.

This is happening in many states – the overstep and the need for legal relief.

31. M Thomas Wolenski says:

“We recognize no Sovereign but God and no King but Jesus!” Then Captain Parker said to his Minutemen, “Stand your ground, don’t fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.” Then the first shot rang out, the shot heard around the world.

32. botchedcasuality says:

Maybe the essential businesses (Walmart/Target/Lowe’s, liquor stores) should be barricaded in solidarity with the small business owners that have been given a death sentence
    by overreach.

33. Rick says:

The only way to gain our freedom back against ‘science, falsely so-called” is by shining the light of truth on the current situation.

Folks, this needs to be taken to the Courts with convincing, honest scientific facts.

Dr. Erickson delivered a good dose of scientific and historical truth in a youtube video which was quickly censored by their NWO operatives.

You can find it here:
    this video needs to be spread far and wide.

Herd Immunity- the argument against quarantining the healthy
    An article about children’s immune development says children must be allowed to pick up viruses and other pathogens through social interactions. It states it is dangerous to the development of children’s immune systems to prevent their exposure to the thousands of pathogens out there so their bodies can formulate antibodies for all of them.(vox.com/2014/6/25/5837892/is-being-too-clean-making-us-sick)

According to Dr. Erickson, this extends to all of us. We need to have our exposure to the thousands of pathogens(viruses, bacteria) that are in civilized society, in order to stay healthy.

There was a story about a Russian family who escaping religious persecution went to live in the wild for 40 years before being discovered by scientists. They were encouraged to come back to society, and as a consequence all of them died save one because their bodies had not built an immunity to the 100’s and 1000’s of germs and viruses in the civilized world. (https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/for-40-years-this-russian-family-was-cut-off-from-all-human-contact-unaware-of-world-war-ii-7354256/)

Remember the Indians who helped the pilgrims? They were friendly at first, until they started dying from diseases brought by the pilgrims. You can’t inundate the body with thousands of pathogens all at once, it simply can’t take it.

It’s the same with a snake bite. You might survive without help, depending on how much venom the snake pumped into your blood.

The snake serum used to treat venomous snakes is made by injecting about a pint of venom into a horse. They wait 10 weeks or so until the Horse has developed all the antibodies for the venom. They then remove several pints of blood from the horse where it is taken to a lab and the red blood cells are removed in a centrifuge, leaving the plasma with the antibodies.

The important point from the horse illustration is the horse took 10 weeks to develop enough antibodies. When you’re hit with a wall of pathogens, if you haven’t any antibodies to them, it’s overwhelming.

The quarantine practices currently in place are like pulling a giant sling shot back. The longer you withhold the body from identifying pathogens the greater the adverse reactions will be. These quarantines are going to make some of us really sick…

That’s the point driven home by Dr. Erickson’s censored youtube listed above.( not the snake venom story)

I worked in Construction. I did a job in a plant that had an ultra-clean room in Santa Barbara. They made some computer parts(I think Hard Drives). I was buying lunch in the cafeteria when I noticed the seating was outside. They told me a story about how the people were getting sick all the time. They discovered the rooms they worked in were so clean that they weren’t getting exposed to enough bacteria outside to keep their immune systems strong. They were ordered extra breaks and to go outside for all of them. The sicknesses went away.

Now, if I were a lawyer preparing for a quarantine civil rights case, I’d call every computer manufacturer with clean rooms from here to timbukto to formulate testimony on the dangers of quarantining healthy people in our pathogenic filled world.

It is imperative you quarantine and protect the immunocompromised, and make sure they are getting balanced nutrition from real whole foods. Testing their vitamin D and zinc levels in the elderly should be routine and mandatory.

Thomas Paine podcast #19 needs to be heard and spread far and wide.

In it, Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD, a brilliant scientist who’s career was ruined by Dr. Fauci explains some very import information. BTW, I’ve heard Trump has been briefed on Dr. Mikovits and the crimes committed against her by Dr. Fauci. I’m praying Trump does the right thing..

We all Need to pray!

From Dr. Mikovits podcast interview:
    1. Current tests for the Novel Corona virus are false. (This explains the stats used by Dr. Erickson in his censored youtube video.)
    2. The current Novel Corona virus is not the disease that’s killing people.
    3. What’s killing people came from vaccines. She explains how symptoms being reported are like the XMRV Retrovirus which can only be transmitted to humans via growing viruses in mice brains infected with it, and injecting it into our blood. She explained not all mice carry the virus.
    4. Mikovits explains when the virus enters a person’s blood from vaccines, it remains dormant in healthy humans until activated. She explained how flu vaccines are activating it, sending the body into a whirlwind of autoimmune attacks, attacking genetically predisposed weaknesses.
    5. She said the COVID-19 symptoms being reported from doctors around the world all sound like they are caused by an activated retrovirus called XMRV.

I just checked the CDC and found out this years flu shot is being made in animal cells. Notice they don’t identify which animal. Why not? All animals are known to carry retroviruses. They may not all have them, but they are there in a enough of them across all species to get into a percentage of the vaccinated.

The CDC has a recommendation for giving senior citizens the flu vaccine with adjuvants. The adjuvants are disigned to more aggressively attack your immune system in order to provoke the creation of even more antibodies..

Guess what? According to Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD, retroviruses are known to respond with overwhelming autoimmune responses to strong attacks on the immune system. The stronger the attack on the immune system, the faster the retrovirus replicates and the stronger the autoimmune attack will be.

Some doctors have stated COVID-19 is causing the body to kill itself. Autoimmune attacks your body, like it’s self destructing. There’s no signaling to tell your immune system to slow down, stop killing snakes here! Incidentally, this is partially, IMO, why so many elderly are hit so hard. The elderly are known to be deficient in vitamin D and zinc. Vitamin D is known to be an immune modulator. It’s the adult in the room telling your immune system to slow down!

So to summarize, the novel corona virus is another flu, it just hasn’t been seen before, it’s new.
    Herd immunity is where viruses run into hosts with anti-bodies, and if there are enough hosts with the antibodies, they run out of places to go and die off.

Herd immunity is easily accomplished by eating healthy and maintaining exposure to pathogenic threats such as viruses.(per Dr. Erickson, and history)

Retroviruses are likely in a small percentage of the 2019-2020 flu vaccines, because they made them with animal tissue, and all species of animals used in vaccines are known to carry them. That doesn’t mean every mouse, every monkey etc will have it. Just a percentage of them will.

The mouse XMRV retrovirus was in the polio vaccines from the early 60’s, and later on in the HPV and MMR vaccines. It also may be in some people from blood transfusions(before they started purifying it some time after they illegally stole Dr. Mikovits work, illegally took one of her signatures and affixed to to a declaration denying her finding that XMRV was in the blood supply. I’m guessing they’ve been purifying it from around 2011. Cerus is the name of the company who developed an ultraviolet light technology for removing the virus and they are doing very well today.

All these facts need to be presented in courts to remove the unconstitutional civil rights violations, the violations to our right to be healthy through daily exposure to thousands of pathogens in our environment, the right to know the dangers of vaccines and the right to be free from forced testing, forced contact tracing, forced vaccinations… which is the NWO dream according to Bill Gates.

Bill Gates, George Soros, the Rockefellers, Big Pharma and their mainstream media puppets are salivating over the opportunity to usher in their NWO using deceptive fear tactics over this virus.

Now, take the information from above about the retrovirus and look at Worldometers.com.
    You will find that all the rich nations where most of the people prefer vaccines are dying from COVID-19 by as much as 400-700 people per million of populations per country, whereas most poor countries are dying by 0-40, depending on how well off the countries are.

These are my findings based on experts Dr. Erickson’s censored youtube video, Dr. Judy Mikovits Podcast #19 interview with Thomas Paine on Truepundit.com, who by the way has bigger balls than Shaquille O’Neal for her honest work, and my research from the NIH and abroad, all common open sources. I am not a media professional, a scientist or expert on this subject matter. I’m just using common sense.

I’m exercising my free speech rights to tell you what I believe is a subversive plot by globalists upon our National status. They are trying feverishly to usher in the NWO using fear and deception. IMO. And sadly, it’s working. Everywhere I go the sheeple are wearing masks, outdoors! They aren’t require to do that! They are ignorant, and have become accustomed to feeding at the trough of Big Government. Little do they know they are walking like lemmings into a trap of no return….

God helps us.

Lawyers like Robert Barnes, jay Sekulow, anyone: build your case and free us from this hostile takeover.

34. Tom Hansen says:

So, the police arrest 33 citizens for standing too close to each for not social distancing, and they do the very same thing as proof by the photos above. It looks like Newsom has become the warden of the asylum, the cops are the inmates. The Dems have gone insane and are accessories to evil.

35. JR says:

Just looking at the pictures of the cops gathered in their discussion groups… Where are their masks!! Don’t they know they need to lead by example if we are to escape this bogeyman?? They are being bad citizens!! (okay, sarcasm off now)

36. Jimmy Jack says:

But illegals and homeless drug addicts are allowed to wander at will.

This is insanity.