Sometimes a special message needs a special messenger.  Today, amid the anxiety and stress created by the coronavirus pandemic, a very special messenger named Michael visited the White House and delivered a very important message to everyone:

…”At Bitty and Beaus we like to use the phrase ‘not broken’. That means me and all my important co-workers are not broken, and we have lots to offer. I know the great country of the United States isn’t broken either.”…   ~ Michael

Indeed, this too shall pass.

Thank you Michael; thank you.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Coronavirus, Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, media bias, Patriotism, President Trump, Uncategorized, US Treasury, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

185 Responses to An Important Message, From a Special Messenger: “The Great Country of The United States Isn’t Broken”…

1. Cobra227 says:

“We’re family”…(turns and salutes)…”we love you guys”…(gives the thumbs up and smiles)
    The kid nailed it!
    Oh and about the apron and all…these kids wear their uniforms proudly. Apron or whatever, it makes them feel a part of something. To them, it’s like a cop putting on his dress blues or a military man in decked out in uniform for the visit to the oval office. Not some PR stunt. It was pure, and I imagine that kid wouldn’t have chose anything other than that apron to wear.
    Sometimes we need to just see the good in something…and leave it at that. There’s enough crap we need to deal with these days.
    MAGA

2. Mary Ann says:

I bet this made his day!
    Their coffee sales will soar.. all for a good cause.

3. omyword says:

Simple and down to earth people. The backbone of America.

4. joebkonobi says:

America is still the gold standard, . . .as is Michael IMO. We are all created in God’s image. Maybe America is being challenged because she needs to be challenged and we will emerge stronger. Have faith, the best is yet to come.

5. MelH says:

John, that’s such a moving picture. Your heart is broken, and it seems stupid to have a party when thousands don’t have a loaf of bread. But we still have a chance to make it better and, if you live in California, well there’s a crowd giving the Governor the middle finger for sending us into our third month of Solitary Confinement, a small but important indication we refuse to be broken and are gonna FIGHT! In court, this time!

• Risa says:

Thank you for saying that. I am unable to “like” comments, but very much appreciate yours. We don’t know John’s situation.

6. wodiej says:

Seems you have no faith or hope. God can help you with that.

7. TGB says:

Bent, beat up, torn, bruised but not broken.

8. Abster says:

That was a great clip, very inspirational! Michael is a wonderful reminder of what this country is all about. I feel once we are up and running, this shutdown will have been a true awakening. Most of us have taken far too much for granted and forgotten the needs of so many. God bless us all.

9. Slowkid says:

I needed that.

10. Slowkid says:

I woke up this morning with bad news. The tree house is my first stop ever morning. Listened to michael. What a wonderful name. Now my bad news ain’t so bad. Thank you sundance. I needed that

11. daylight58 says:

Stupid allergies…. causing me to tear-up.

12. Snellvillebob says:

Joe Biden is too mentally challenged to work at Bitty & Beau’s Coffee Shop, yet China persistes to run him for president.

• InAz says:

I have a nephew who is special needs. I helped raise him. I was 12 years old when he was born. He was a challenge…. didn’t walk until about 7 years old, spoke his own language that we had to learn and didn’t speak English until he was about 10, is Autistic.

Today, this nephew is more intelligent and has more common sense than most “normal” people. He is much smarter than his two high IQ brothers. He is always truthful. He has a natural talent for drawing. His drawings are very detailed and tells a story.

There is a thrift shop in my town that was started 40 years ago by a wealthy couple. (My husband knew this family). This couple had a daughter with Downs Syndrome. The thrift shop was created to give the mentally handicap people a place to work, and physically handicap people are also employed.

The thrift shop is very well run, has nice things, well organized. The employees do an excellent job.

The employees participate in the Special Olympics and they have a bowling team! After the Special Olympics the employees wear their medals to work and they show off their medals to everyone who comes in to shop.

• InAz says:

Yep. In the Biden campaign videos Jill Biden does all the talking while Joe stands by, silent.

Scary to think about it.

13. TwoLaine says:

When I was in banking (70s-90s), we had a team of Michaels and Michaelas who did our copying, collating, stapling (machines didn’t do all that back then), filing, and made runs to other departments for pickups and deliveries.

We were heavily paper oriented and they made our lives much, much easier. The team came with a supervisor and grew over the years. They were bused in every day and loved their jobs. Other departments jumped on the bandwagon.

They were family, and even though they were contracted vs employees, we treated them with the same respect as any other employee. They partied with us at celebration time and cried with us when we lost someone.

Thanks for bringing back the memories Michael! Keep up the good work!

#MAWA2020
    #MAGA2020

• Dixie says:

Since this coronavirus lockdown and imposed solitary confinement, I’m drowning in memories just like that.

Thank God for the memories…..

• Judith says:

I worked with special needs students who were taught the life skills you describe. Teachers hung folders on their doors and the kids made their rounds filling “orders” from their supply inventories.

They learned to count change and saved up for weekly trips to the mall, shopping at the dollar store and having lunch. I loved working with special needs kids. Despite their challenges, they exuded an innocence that brought me down to earth and helped me to appreciate life’s simpler pleasures.

• TwoLaine says:

Right on. I have a neighbor who is a special needs teacher. He said this online learning thing is killing him. 🙂

• Dixie says:

My SIL does the same and she loves the special needs kids. She has retired from NC and now has enough years to retire from Virginia but she doesn’t want to leave the special needs classrooms.

• paulyho39 says:

I love, love this story… nearly brought tears, as it is close to my heart! Have an autistic grandson…not severe, but as they say, it is what it is! At any rate, this story was so great…blessings on you and your nephew!

• TwoLaine says:

Nancy and her husband adopted a little boy who had autism. There were so few places to support parents with autistic children that she started her own support group for those less fortunate than she and her husband, who is now deceased.

• Sigh2016 says:

I was gushing like a geyser, nearly uncontrollably. Listening to Michael and his boss shot straight to my heart until it overflowed. If only we all were so pure and authentic.

14. trnathens says:

I know this is OFF-TOPIC, and I’m sorry, but I wanted to share (by the way, as a small-business owner, I LOVE stories like this one!)

With all due respect to Sundance…this isn’t the State trying to cover itself, this is the DOJ, getting ready to drop bombs…

Everything he is asking for IS NECESSARY to prosecute the indictments you want.

Think about each issue identified (by Politico, no less!):

(1) The Justice Department has quietly asked Congress for the ability to ask chief judges to detain people indefinitely without trial during emergencies

** Think it’s gonna be easy to KEEP any of these very dangerous, highly mobile, very wealthy and connected people from escaping American jurisdiction after they post bail, AFTER they are perp-walked? Not unless the DOJ can ask Chief Judges to hold, say, Hillary Clinton in prison indefinitely, without trial, during an emergency.

(2) a host of topics, including the statute of limitations

** As I’ve mentioned before, in response to others, the Statute of Limitations will start running once the indictments are unsealed. The DOJ needs to explain to the Court that what is about to happen is going to take a LONG time to resolve. YEARS. And they need to ensure the Court is aware of the issues with regard to the Statutes of Limitations.

(3) asylum and the way court hearings are conducted.

** Kim Jong-Un and Julian Assange will apply for asylum, for protection, because their lives are in mortal danger. PDJT’s government fully supports and endorses granting asylum to both.

(4) the department proposed that Congress grant the attorney general power to ask the chief judge of any district court to pause court proceedings “whenever the district court is fully or partially closed by virtue of any natural disaster, civil disobedience, or other emergency situation.

**THIS is the most important one that Politico identified. The DOJ is asking for the authority to shut down a courthouse, and therefore the Court’s business, “whenever the district court is fully or partially closed by virtue of…civil disobedience.” Usually, separation of powers, the Chief Judge would make those decisions. DOJ wants to make sure THEY make those decisions. They don’t want judges making decisions based on political considerations.

** If you think Antifa and other groups have been crazy up-till-now, just wait until Hillary and others are indicted. The DOJ needs the ability to shut down the trial, no matter where it is, and post-pone it until they can regain control of the courthouse, should it ever be taken over by an unruly mob.

** remember, there IS such thing as a Speedy Trial Demand, and the DOJ is preparing the court because ALL defendants will DEMAND a SPEEDY TRIAL, knowing that this case is SO complex that there’s NO WAY a speedy trial can normally be provided.

So, this is not the State covering itself.

This is the DOJ getting ready to drop bombs.

• annieoakley says:

It will be used against the likes of Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, and already used against Paul Manafort long before anything happens to Hillary.

• trnathens says:

Expand your thinking Annie.

The ultimate goal was geo-political domination by the Chinese and their new “North Korea”, the United Socialist States of America.

China was going to sacrifice Kim Jong-Un and North Korea, and replace him with Hillary and perpetual Democrat rule.

PDJT changed the status quo.

Kim Jong-Un and his family have been rescued from North Korea.

Just a guess. I could be wrong.

• Aqua says:

That is a very interesting set of propositions.

15. Marcia says:

Retired Magistrate here: I thought having Michael give his presentation was very appropriate. To me it says that we all have value and are special in our own ways; whether it is a newborn or pre-born, a person with physical/mental disabilities on an individual in a nursing home in the sunset of his/her life. President Trump recognizes this and that is why those of us who value life support him and will vote for him. President Trump is the President of Life; not Death.

16. Jeffrey Coley says:

Seeing gleeful headlines about the economic devastation caused by COVID-19: “US Economy shrunk by 4.8%, ending longest period of expansion in history …”

When this is over, the COVID-19 effect should be “seasonably adjusted” out. It’s an extraordinary event that shouldn’t be counted.

17. mostlyogauge says:

Wow. Just Wow. I saw this post yesterday but did not have a chance to watch the video until a short time ago. Again, just wow. I ordered a bag of coffee from them!

18. Brant says:

Several years ago, I read about a Down’s syndrome fellow north of atlanta. He was the greeter, table cleaner, etc at a restaurant. Everyone thought the world of him. Seems each paycheck, all he wanted was $20 to spend at Target or similar. Seems it came time for his siblings to take over for his care as their parents got older. It seems a check of his bank account showed he had $100k+ in the bank………..

• Dixie says:

I know a couple who have a downs syndrome son. They took care of him and he lived with them even though he was able to work. He is now taking care of them because they are elderly. I think it’s a wonderful relationship. He is so loving and loyal.

19. Juniper55 says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bitty & Beau’s ! They have a website, and stores in Wilmington, Charleston, Savannah and Annapolis. And my two autistic sons LOVE Trump.

20. jimmy2times says:

So wait they named a coffee after Sundance….FTW!. lol. ok assume its the movie character but first thing I saw when I went to the web site.

From web site: Sundance, a Sumatran full-bodied coffee, has an intense earthy flavor and a low degree of acidity.

I will add: When you drink it you are very well informed and understand the true extent of the deep state and all that they are up to!

• jimmy2times says:

Guess I was late to the party, see a few comments on this from previous page. But Have to live up to my user name and make sure its reported at least 2 times

• farmerren says:

Jimmy, glad I saw your comment. Was about to do the same re: the Sundance brew.
        I’ll be ordering some. I’m a sucker for these kids and so appreciate the “intense” attention our Sundance pays to finding truth.

21. wpsahm says:

I see Bitty and Beaus has a Sundance blend:)))

22. trnathens says:

It’s off-message for this thread, I know, but it’ll be topical soon…

“Secretary of State Mike Pompeo reacted to China’s foreign ministry claiming that America is “lying through their teeth” about the coronavirus pandemic, calling it “classic communist disinformation.”

Pompeo made the comment on “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday referring to the statement from China foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang.

“We advise American politicians to reflect on their own problems and try their best to control the [coronavirus] epidemic as soon as possible instead of continuing to play tricks to deflect blame,” Shuang said on Tuesday.”

I’d like to translate what Shuang REALLY said…

(1) We advise American politicians to reflect on their own problems…
    The Uniparty, in conjunction with China, is responsible for the release of this virus, and China is telling them that if the involved politicians are not careful, then they’re gonna have their OWN problems to deal with…

(2) Try their best to control the epidemic as soon as possible…
    He’s telling them to stop being stupid at this point, and try to contain it (use the hydroxy combo WITH zinc), because they know it works, and MAYBE you won’t get caught…

(3) continuing to play tricks to deflect blame…
    This virus was part of a plan. The Plan included China sacrificing Kim Jong-Un as a pawn in a global chess match with China/Uniparty on one side and PDJT/WE on the other side. Kim would be sacrificed, his death blamed on an American Biological Weapon, and used as a pretext to war between North Korea and the United States.

In a stunning three-dimensional chess move…PDJT rescued Kim from North Korea, thereby taking away China’s “Queen” (chess reference), thereby taking away their next move…which is why China is lashing out.

There wasn’t supposed to be an investigation into the origin of the virus. There was supposed to be an allegation, and war to cover it.

Think this sounds insane? Just for the sake of argument, pretend I’m right.

Now…

Read this ENTIRE article, closely reading each word:

Then…

Read this ENTIRE article, closely reading each word:

23. Linda P says:

This was just beautiful.

24. Gunner says:

It’s things like this that remind us to never give up on our great Republic — no matter how hard the left pushes.

God bless you Michael, and your very special boss.

25. jay says:

TODAY, I BOUGHT MY ‘SUNDANCE’ COFFEE AND HODDIE FROM BITTY AND BEAUS

LET’S START TO RE-LINK BUSINESSES – WHEN MONEY, AND PURCHASES, AND PRODUCTS FLOW AGAIN WE WILL ALL BE ‘NOTBROKEN’.

OVERCOME FEAR. BE AMERICAN. GO DOWN FIGHTING, NEVER GIVE UP!!!

LORD, BLESS OUR LAND AND PRESIDENT TRUMP (and look after sweet Michael)

26. CharterOakie says:

Beautifully said and done. Bravo!

27. trump20162024 says:

Dear Trump Administration, 26 days after applying for our PPP loan, we are still waiting to hear from our too-big-to-fail bankster, BofA. Please kick Brian Moynihan where it hurts.